New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #331
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [3.5/PF] GitP Regulars as Special Materials (and modifications like wand chambers

Quote Originally Posted by Marlowe View Post
    ...bored now.
    That's because you rarely actually contribute.

Also, thanks, unseen, that looks pretty nice from a quick slim.
    Spoiler: Quotes!
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Elricaltovilla View Post
    I always thought understanding Scottish required a fort save vs. Alcohol poisoning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Twelve.five
    Hipsterdin- Smiting Heathens before it was cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elricaltovilla
    See, this wouldn't happen if you were a Zweihander Sentinel Warder with Silver Crane. You'd have a 60 ft. fly speed with good maneuverability, DR and glowing pants as early as level 8.

Pink is Neutral Evil, because reasons.

Exalted Monk Avatar by ThePrez1776

2. - Top - End - #332
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [3.5/PF] GitP Regulars as Special Materials (and modifications like wand chambers

lets derail this treat for few posts since we talk about gitp regulars as anime characters I think we needed to start with setting first. As we know lp and snow want to have series focus on dere side of the pendulum from what i see in few treats I being around the main setting probably focus on sword art online based pseudo universe were each of us playing one rpg character based around our work but the main problem is marlowe( sorry but only class I can put you is extremely modified vitalist perserver) so here are your anime counter parts ı could think of them

red fel = naze turbine( he has his own sheep with bunch of badass girls
    VirusInk= sinon from sword art online( gun gale part) mainly your avatar gives her vibe
    loyal paladin = <insert anime character closest to you mate>
    snowbluff = <insert anime character closest to you mate>
    marlowe = <insert main focusing character of your self in any anime>
    jorm = no idea mate

3. - Top - End - #333
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by IZ42 View Post
    Oh, I contribute heaps. I just stopped posting it in these threads because I didn't think anyone was interested. Putting 3-5 hours work into something every day or two for months and getting no feedback at all can be a little dispiriting.

4. - Top - End - #334
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by LoyalPaladin View Post
    Also, grats on the baby girl. I'm sure you named her something wonderful, like Tormetta!
    Quote Originally Posted by unseenmage View Post
    Thank you. Her name is Amaranth Era actually.
    Yes! Grats! And I really need to start observing things in sigs...

People should observe my sig, too... I have a new archery homebrew up...

I'll try and get in some episodes this weekend. I appreciate you keeping my sister safe, Snow. Odd that the people I can trust most with her are you and Red Fel. Funny how that works.
    ... Yes. Funny.

The king of the underworld is back!
    As if I ever left?

Quote Originally Posted by Extra Anchovies View Post
    Fel Ruby gee, I wonder who this one's for
    Ah... Hah... HahahahAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh, 'Chovies... You shouldn't have.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlowe View Post
    ...bored now.
    Does this mean we're about to see Evil Vampire Marlowe? Because seriously, after that deliciousness from 'Chovies, I'm gonna need, like, five minutes...

Quote Originally Posted by khadgar567 View Post
    lets derail this treat for few posts since we talk about gitp regulars as anime characters I think we needed to start with setting first. As we know lp and snow want to have series focus on dere side of the pendulum from what i see in few treats I being around the main setting probably focus on sword art online based pseudo universe were each of us playing one rpg character based around our work but the main problem is marlowe( sorry but only class I can put you is extremely modified vitalist perserver) so here are your anime counter parts ı could think of them

red fel = naze turbine( he has his own sheep with bunch of badass girls
    VirusInk= sinon from sword art online( gun gale part) mainly your avatar gives her vibe
    loyal paladin = <insert anime character closest to you mate>
    snowbluff = <insert anime character closest to you mate>
    marlowe = <insert main focusing character of your self in any anime>
    jorm = no idea mate
    I... What? It... I don't get it. I just... Is it a reference?

*one Google later*

... what... the... f-

*commercial break*

*commercial ends*

-iretrucks won't be able to pull him out of the tree when I'm finished! Seriously! A harem? Are you kidding me? And what's with that hair, is that some kind of hippy b-

*censors take Red Fel off the air*
    My headache medicine has a little "Ex" inscribed on the pill. It's not a brand name; it's an indicator that it works inside an Anti-Magic Field.

Blue text means sarcasm. Purple text means evil. White text is invisible.

My signature got too big for its britches. So now it's over here!

5. - Top - End - #335
    Ogre in the Playground

No no... I'm the one who rarely actually contributes. I just tend to lurk.

6. - Top - End - #336
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by NeoPhoenix0 View Post
    It's true paladin-sensei. Sempai is one of the ones you can trust. And me but only so long as I continue to choose not to use bluff. I haven't used bluff on you yet have I? I can't remember.

This is why it is important to lie to yourself. If you believe you, you will always be able to keep the story straight.
    It's true.

Except for this. Wasn't drinking wine when that happened. No wine glass to throw down.
    That was a lot for me to take in. But rest assured, I am not a fearful enemy. I'm immune to fear. However...

What is this?! What is happening?!
    Immune to fear? There are fires in hell that burn hotter than the sun. There is cold of the abyss that saps life from any form. This is no known fear, but a state of existence that reveals itself with the inexplicable. Pervasive and complete, it comes when we least expect, and we have no defense. To cower at the unknown is unnatural. To proceed you much reach out and let it touch you.

Be still! Hark! If there are words that reach you today, they say that you should adore what you fear!

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    So here's a material for Desril.

Demonthread silk.\
    Did you see the poison I made for you?
    Last edited by Snowbluff; 2016-01-08 at 10:23 AM.
    Avatar of Rudisplork Avatar of PC-dom and Slayer of the Internet. Extended sig
    GitP Regulars as: Vestiges Spells Weapons Races Deities Feats Soulmelds/Veils
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowbluff View Post
    All gaming systems should be terribly flawed and exploitable if you want everyone to be happy with them. This allows for a wide variety of power levels for games for different levels of players.
    I dub this the Snowbluff Axiom.

7. - Top - End - #337
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel View Post
    Yes! Grats! And I really need to start observing things in sigs...

... Yes. Funny.

As if I ever left?

Ah... Hah... HahahahAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh, 'Chovies... You shouldn't have.

Does this mean we're about to see Evil Vampire Marlowe? Because seriously, after that deliciousness from 'Chovies, I'm gonna need, like, five minutes...

I... What? It... I don't get it. I just... Is it a reference?

*one Google later*

... what... the... f-

*commercial break*

*commercial ends*

-iretrucks won't be able to pull him out of the tree when I'm finished! Seriously! A harem? Are you kidding me? And what's with that hair, is that some kind of hippy b-

*censors take Red Fel off the air*
    fell buddy i really like to put megamind or xantos but that bastard is really good he whoops the main casts ar*e with out sweat it only stooped due lancer pulling boarding his ship gambit and his old contract real intentions revealing that changed his allainment
    ( just you now mate lelouch is actually has harem you know its starts with ashford academy student council and I stop counting after season 2 bunny girl hijack he pulled bastard has really long harem even you don't count the empires own concubines as part of it and if you watch Japanese ones ending bastard managed fake his own dead in public tv for asmodeus sake

8. - Top - End - #338
    Bugbear in the Playground

BardGuy

must... resist... urge... to... link... song...
    FAILURE
    That...was...AWESOME!!!

Seriously, LP, this needs to be our new theme song or something.
    Last edited by illyahr; 2016-01-08 at 10:19 AM.
    See my Extended Signature for my list of silly shenanigans.

Anyone is welcome to use or critique my 3.5 Fighter homebrew: The Vanguard.

I am a Dungeon Master for Hire that creates custom content for people and programs d20 content for the HeroLab character system. Please donate to my Patreon and visit the HeroLab forums.

9. - Top - End - #339

Whoa. IZ, calling em as he sees em!

Nice. I'll go take a look right now...

... Yes. Funny.
    Do the geas spells "go through" magic circle against evil? Legitimately curious, not playing "well I have X" card... this time.

Because seriously, after that deliciousness from 'Chovies, I'm gonna need, like, five minutes...
    Oh you dirty...

Quote Originally Posted by Xuldarinar View Post
    No no... I'm the one who rarely actually contributes. I just tend to lurk.
    I actually really enjoy contributing. The problem is I work a lot and sometimes cant find the time.

Immune to fear? There are fires in hell that burn hotter than the sun. There is cold of the abyss that saps life from any form. This is no known fear, but a state of existence that reveals itself with the inexplicable. Pervasive and complete, it comes when we least expect, and we have no defense. To cower at the unknown is unnatural. To proceed you much reach out and let it touch you.

Be still! Hark! If there are words that reaches you today, they say that you should adore what you fear!
    I'm impressed if this is a monologue you wrote yourself. Also, nobody is reaching out and touching anybody today.

I am immune to fear! FEAR FEARS ME.

Quote Originally Posted by illyahr View Post
    That...was...AWESOME!!!

Seriously, LP, this needs to be our new theme song or something.
    I'm sensing a two player campaign where we play bards in search of a city made entirely of candy gold! Hahaha.
    Last edited by LoyalPaladin; 2016-01-08 at 04:36 PM.
    If purple is evil, bold gray is lawful good.

Extended Signature & Homebrew Signature

Check out my Celestial Compendium!

10. - Top - End - #340
    Troll in the Playground

Whoa. IZ, calling em as he sees em!

Do the geas spells "go through" magic circle against evil? Legitimately curious, not playing "well I have X" card... this time.

Oh you dirty...

I actually really enjoy contributing. The problem is I work a lot and sometimes cant find the time.

I'm impressed if this is a monologue you wrote yourself. Also, nobody is reaching out and touching anybody today.

I'm sensing a two player campaign where we play bards in search of a city made entirely of [s]candy] gold! Hahaha.
    you know mate I will be using one of my sweet classes( one I called wildpath) and grab that proverbial chel out from your clutches put my sweet mind rape based geas( by the way guys the golden rule of geas actually created by lelouch one sentence absolute loyalty order( you are my obedient slaves) during his small emperor public enemy reign) on her then drop her to my demi plane for safe keeping so where is the ship sailing
    Last edited by khadgar567; 2016-01-08 at 10:52 AM.

11. - Top - End - #341
    Titan in the Playground

fell buddy i really like to put megamind or xantos but that bastard is really good he whoops the main casts ar*e with out sweat it only stooped due lancer pulling boarding his ship gambit and his old contract real intentions revealing that changed his allainment
    ( just you now mate lelouch is actually has harem you know its starts with ashford academy student council and I stop counting after season 2 bunny girl hijack he pulled bastard has really long harem even you don't count the empires own concubines as part of it and if you watch Japanese ones ending bastard managed fake his own dead in public tv for asmodeus sake
    ... the what now?

Do that. Needs critiquing.

... Huh. You know, I think they do. Magic Circle Against functions as Protection From, which means that it suppresses ongoing mental domination, but does not prevent it from triggering. Thus, even if Geas was ongoing mental domination, it could still be used, it would simply be suppressed while in the Circle. And while I'm pretty sure Geas counts as ongoing mental domination, the fact that it penalizes you for failing to pursue the quest given suggests that it's not so much domination, as in total control, as it is a curse, a punishment if you fail to do a thing. But that's debatable.

Oh you dirty...
    Nuh-uh. I showered today.

Hey, LP? You got a little, uh, something on your speech... At the end there...

... Not that I have a problem, mind you.

I'm sensing a two player campaign where we play bards in search of a city made entirely of [s]candy] gold! Hahaha.
    ... I'm still Cortés, aren't I?

*sigh* Typecasting...
    My headache medicine has a little "Ex" inscribed on the pill. It's not a brand name; it's an indicator that it works inside an Anti-Magic Field.

12. - Top - End - #342
    Ogre in the Playground

Rudisplorkium

Rudisplorkium is a rare mineral found naturally within the 333rd layer of the Abyss. It is regular iron that is infused with the unholy and undead energies over untold centuries to give it a unique property. Any item that is made of Rudisplorkium is 1,000 times more expensive, and fills those that hold it a strange urge to cheat at all things (DC=15 Will save to resist). They usually accomplish this cheating by optimizing their side to the utmost advantage.
    However, that is not the only property held by Rudisplorkium. Any time someone attempts to draw, wield, or use in any fashion the material may make a transformation. When used there is a 5% chance an item made of Rudisplorkium will instead turn into ORCUS.
    Last edited by dascarletm; 2016-01-08 at 10:57 AM.
    Dascarletm, Spinner of Rudiplorked Tales, and Purveyor of Puns
    Thanks to Artman77 for the avatar!
    Extended Signature

13. - Top - End - #343

BardGuy

*sigh* Typecasting...
    Of course not! You can be Tzekel Kan the evil shaman.

I am a Dungeon Master for Hire that creates custom content for people and programs d20 content for the HeroLab character system. Please donate to my Patreon and visit the HeroLab forums.

14. - Top - End - #344
    Troll in the Playground

still the girl goes to good old moi since you guys gonne duke it out any way I will be use the wildpaths high dex to steal her from you baboons so khadgar567 1 - possible el dorado expedition 0

15. - Top - End - #345
    Titan in the Playground

Tzekel Kan? That hack?! That loser?! That... That...

KAAAAAAAN!

16. - Top - End - #346

you know mate I will be using one of my sweet classes( one I called wildpath) and grab that proverbial chel out from your clutches put my sweet mind rape based geas
    What?

Do that. Needs critiquing.
    I'm reading over it. It seems fairly solid, not sure what I could contribute though. Snowbluff is probably more informed on the implications of buffing archery. Snowbluff. Snowbluff. Snowbluff!

... Huh. You know, I think they do. Magic Circle Against functions as Protection From, which means that it suppresses ongoing mental domination, but does not prevent it from triggering. Thus, even if Geas was ongoing mental domination, it could still be used, it would simply be suppressed while in the Circle. And while I'm pretty sure Geas counts as ongoing mental domination, the fact that it penalizes you for failing to pursue the quest given suggests that it's not so much domination, as in total control, as it is a curse, a punishment if you fail to do a thing. But that's debatable.
    So does that mean someone with Protection Against would not be compelled to do X, but upon not doing X they would take the negative effect?

Hey, LP? You got a little, uh, something on your speech... At the end there...

... Not that I have a problem, mind you.
    *Clears throat* Is that better? Sorry, sometimes being told to fear by non-lawful creatures triggers a deep seated emotional response.

*sigh* Typecasting...
    Nah, Cortes is too mundane.

This would fit better, but only if Neo (Phoe?) is the big cat thing.

still the girl goes to good old moi since you guys gonne duke it out any way I will be use the wildpaths high dex to steal her from you baboons so khadgar567 1 - possible el dorado expedition 0
    What is a wildpath?
    Last edited by LoyalPaladin; 2016-01-08 at 11:07 AM.

17. - Top - End - #347
    Ogre in the Playground

KAAAAAAAN!
    Well, he does get to control a giant stone jaguar in an attempt to kill the heroes, so.... That's cool. I guess....

But at any rate, who would you want to be?
    Dark Red, the Voice of the Dragon

Extended Signature Link

Quote Originally Posted by Quiver View Post
    How much terrain does the forty foot long, flying, fire breathing lizard which may or may not have magic consider its domain?

As much as it god damn wants.

18. - Top - End - #348

BardGuy

KAAAAAAAN!
    What? He was fooled by a series of lucky Bluff checks, passed his sense motive when only the chief caught on, and the only reason he lost was a feint-to-sneak-attack that knocked him off a cliff. He was winning the entire time until the heros got off a lucky shot.

19. - Top - End - #349
    Titan in the Playground

Oh, yes, I dabble.

BUT HARK!
    Then why do you falter? You beat quickens like a drum and your breath staggers in like a man escaping from his own inadequacy. Abandon all illusions of propriety! To be human human is to err, and to prove your humanity, join me in the in the most beautiful mistake of your life! I am the new kingdom, where no man returns unchanged! Worlds burn before my might, and whispers freeze mid tongue at my behest!

WHAT AM I?!
    Last edited by Snowbluff; 2016-01-08 at 11:15 AM.
    All gaming systems should be terribly flawed and exploitable if you want everyone to be happy with them. This allows for a wide variety of power levels for games for different levels of players.

20. - Top - End - #350

What? He was fooled by a series of lucky Bluff checks, passed his sense motive when only the chief caught on, and the only reason he lost was a feint-to-sneak-attack that knocked him off a cliff. He was winning the entire time until the heros got off a lucky shot.
    On top of that, the guy had style and a certain flair about his evil. Isn't that your thing? Stylish evil?

Then why do you falter? You beat quickens like a drum and your breath staggers in like a man escaping from his own inadequacy. Abandon all illusions of propriety! To be human human is to err, and to prove your humanity, join me in the in the most beautiful mistake of your life! I am the new kingdom, where no man returns unchanged! Worlds burn before my might, and whispers freeze mid tongue at my behest!

WHAT AM I?!
    Well, if we're going to continue on with this...

I falter because I am mortal. Though my heartbeat quickens and the tensions rise, I shall not be conquered! I muster my soul at the rally point of justice and scream out to you "Nay! I shall not join your vile campaign!", for I must be the exemplar of faith. Though my body may fail and my consciousness fades, it is not I that you should fear! My sacrifice shall inspire a world of mortals. A world of mortals who will rise up and shine brighter than those before them, just as I have shone brighter than those before me!

You lash out, throwing a question at the light with reckless abandon and the light responds. You. Are. Finished.
    Last edited by LoyalPaladin; 2016-01-08 at 11:27 AM.

21. - Top - End - #351
    Titan in the Playground

On top of that, the guy had style and a certain flair about his evil. Isn't that your thing? Stylish evil?
    He didn't have style. He had ambition, and nice ink, but what he really had was excess. He enjoyed a lavish existence. Once he caught on, he got desperate and stupid, and careless. Then he basically handed himself over to the bad guys who were genuinely intimidating without the help of stone jaguars. When the big portly fellow wearing a stove is scarier than the creepy grinning guy with ink and animated statues, guess which one of them is doing it wrong?

He wasn't winning all along. He was losing from the moment these so-called gods swept in.

22. - Top - End - #352
    Troll in the Playground

What is a wildpath?
    my work in progress warlock druid combo its nearly done but it still needs some talents and ability writing if some druid user wants to help than pm me for every one else here is the link
    edit added the link
    Last edited by khadgar567; 2016-01-08 at 12:18 PM. Reason: added the link

23. - Top - End - #353
    Orc in the Playground

PaladinGuy

If this were an anime Guess I'd be the teacher that you see in the first episode that you never hear from again, cause I have no clue what's going on here.

24. - Top - End - #354

He didn't have style. He had ambition, and nice ink, but what he really had was excess. He enjoyed a lavish existence. Once he caught on, he got desperate and stupid, and careless. Then he basically handed himself over to the bad guys who were genuinely intimidating without the help of stone jaguars. When the big portly fellow wearing a stove is scarier than the creepy grinning guy with ink and animated statues, guess which one of them is doing it wrong?

He wasn't winning all along. He was losing from the moment these so-called gods swept in.
    I guess that makes sense. I just really thought Cortes was lame...

my work in progress warlock druid combo its nearly done but it still needs some talents and ability writing if some druid user wants to help than pm me for every one else here is the link( edit it later)
    Oh. Well in that case, let me quote myself:

You've just activated my contingent spell! "Armor of 1st Party Content", all spells, powers and cheesed mechanics that don't belong to WotC are suppressed for the duration of this spell.

25. - Top - End - #355
    Banned

Jorm counts as mad right?
    I think you misspelled cuddly. : 3

Plus, you don't even know what gender I am, let alone what I'm gonna do a month in advance.

Also everyone needs to gather a list of all the materials which were made since I last made cursed ones so I can curse the new ones too.
    Last edited by Jormengand; 2016-01-08 at 11:38 AM.

26. - Top - End - #356

Quote Originally Posted by Jormengand View Post
    I think you misspelled cuddly. : 3

Also everyone needs to gather a list of all the materials which were made since I last made cursed ones so I can curse the new ones too.
    I'll get to that eventually!

27. - Top - End - #357

Thanks for the congratulations!

Would like you all to know that this thread, with its activity and amusements, has been instrumental in keeping me sane through in-law visits and hours of waiting for our new baby girl to come off oxygen.
    Is nothing serious, she just needed some TLC. One more night of observation and we can head home with her.

TLDR: Unseenmage thanks you all for being amusing.

28. - Top - End - #358
    Titan in the Playground

Well, if we're going to continue on with this...

I falter because I am mortal. Though my heartbeat quickens and the tensions rise, I shall not be conquered! I muster my soul at the rally point of justice and scream out to you "Nay! I shall not join your vile campaign!", for I must be the exemplar of faith. Though my body may fail and my consciousness fades, it is not I that you should fear! My sacrifice shall inspire a world of mortals. A world of mortals who will rise up and shine brighter than those before them, just as I have shone brighter than those before me!

You lash out, throwing a question at the light with reckless abandon and the light responds. You. Are. Finished.
    Then you deceive yourself! By not trusting your nature, you defy the continued legacy of your mortal words. They require me in their hearts or else their candle with a flicker and a gasp dies in the frigid winds of time! A campaign against my all giving gift and and all consuming want is, indeed, a campaign of hate. Equal parts destructive and unwanted, people cling to me with their earnest, tattered hopes and dream like wastrels. This reciprocal instinct exists because I exist, and without it, they would not.

There is no light effulgent enough to blind yourself from me! There is no darkness so fetid that I can hide from you! In truth and lies, my reign is unimpeachable! What am I?!

29. - Top - End - #359

Quote Originally Posted by unseenmage View Post
    Would like you all to know that this thread, with its activity and amusements, has been instrumental in keeping me sane through in-law visits and hours of waiting for our new baby girl to come off oxygen.
    Is nothing serious, she just needed some TLC. One more night of observation and we can head home with her.
    Glad she's alright and I'm glad that we've been able to relieve a little bit of stress. Tell the other half that the local paladin gives his congratulations as well! Both sides deserve exaltation in the creation of life!

Now excuse me while I figure out whether or not Snowbluff is a heathen or just straight up crazy.

Then you deceive yourself! By not trusting your nature, you defy the continued legacy of your mortal words. They require me in their hearts or else their candle with a flicker and a gasp dies in the frigid winds of time! A campaign against my all giving gift and and all consuming want is, indeed, a campaign of hate. Equal parts destructive and unwanted, people cling to me with their earnest, tattered hopes and dream like wastrels. This reciprocal instinct exists because I exist, and without it, they would not.

There is no light effulgent enough to blind yourself from me! There is no darkness so fetid that I can hide from you! In truth and lies, my reign is unimpeachable! What am I?!
    Your words are true, monster. For what purpose does faith serve man if there exists no consequence. This consequence, however, drives man to aspire to be so much more! When so much time has passed, that our words have long been forgotten and new champions of the light and darkness rise, I pray that they too see the need for both good and evil. However, I also pray that the herald of goodness in the world sees that his fight is not in vain.

It is this conflict that shapes humanity as a whole. You speak as a champion of deceit and with me you perish, so together we must repeat former words. We are finished. With our passing, the world is at peace.
    Last edited by LoyalPaladin; 2016-01-08 at 12:04 PM.

30. - Top - End - #360
    Troll in the Playground

I guess that makes sense. I just really thought Cortes was lame...

Oh. Well in that case, let me quote myself:
    talk to the mistress gravity mate drops him from air