New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [3.5/PF] GitP Regulars as Plagues/Poisons/Diseases/Positoxins/Ravages/Afflictions

Quote Originally Posted by Draconium View Post
    Although, now that I think about it, a TV show about dragon hoarders could be entertaining. At the very least, you'd never run out of dragons to film, as long as any remain in that plane.
    Alternatively, MTV's new reality program, Lairs.

"Greetings, pathetic MTV sub-creature. I am Valestrax the Red, and this is my lair. Gaze in awe at my collection of hand-picked jewelry, picked from the hands of would-be heroes. Witness the glory of my cavernous greatroom, and yes, the entertainment center has Netflix. Attend the majesty of my in-door swimming pool, which doubles as a boiling pit for my victims. All of this elegant furniture was purchased wholesale, because Valestrax the Red knows how to get a bargain! Bwa ha!"
    My headache medicine has a little "Ex" inscribed on the pill. It's not a brand name; it's an indicator that it works inside an Anti-Magic Field.

Blue text means sarcasm. Purple text means evil. White text is invisible.

My signature got too big for its britches. So now it's over here!

2. - Top - End - #152
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: [3.5/PF] GitP Regulars as Plagues/Poisons/Diseases/Positoxins/Ravages/Afflictions

Well, then, my apologies. I'll try not to induce a PTSD-smiting-rage in you from now on.
    It's not rage. It's more like this: "LoyalPaladin reads a well written post by Draconium and thinks to himself 'My my, it's been some time since I've talked about dragons this much.' He chuckles to himself and glances over at the expertly polished lance hanging on his wall 'I'm not sure it has been long enough, though.' " That's how Dragonlance PTSD works. However, once the K word is uttered, it becomes something akin to rage.

Although, now that I think about it, a TV show about dragon hoarders could be entertaining. At the very least, you'd never run out of dragons to film, as long as any remain in that plane.
    I would probably watch that series. It could be fun!
    If purple is evil, bold gray is lawful good.

Extended Signature & Homebrew Signature

Check out my Celestial Compendium!

3. - Top - End - #153
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by LoyalPaladin View Post
    Snowbluff, your inbox is full.
    Of course it is.

I'm very popular, you know.
    Avatar of Rudisplork Avatar of PC-dom and Slayer of the Internet. Extended sig
    GitP Regulars as: Vestiges Spells Weapons Races Deities Feats Soulmelds/Veils
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowbluff View Post
    All gaming systems should be terribly flawed and exploitable if you want everyone to be happy with them. This allows for a wide variety of power levels for games for different levels of players.
    I dub this the Snowbluff Axiom.

4. - Top - End - #154

NecromancerGuy

It's not rage. It's more like this: "LoyalPaladin reads a well written post by Draconium and thinks to himself 'My my, it's been some time since I've talked about dragons this much.' He chuckles to himself and glances over at the expertly polished lance hanging on his wall 'I'm not sure it has been long enough, though.' " That's how Dragonlance PTSD works. However, once the K word is uttered, it becomes something akin to rage.
    There's a painfully obvious pun here that I'm fighting against using.
    Iron Chef in the Playground veteran since Round IV. Play as me!

Spoiler
    Show

5. - Top - End - #155

Of course it is.

I'm very popular, you know.
    I'm detecting evil now!
    Last edited by LoyalPaladin; 2015-12-30 at 04:08 PM.

6. - Top - End - #156
    Titan in the Playground

I'm detecting evil now!

Oh, did I tell you about my new ring?

It makes things much easier on the surface.
    All gaming systems should be terribly flawed and exploitable if you want everyone to be happy with them. This allows for a wide variety of power levels for games for different levels of players.

7. - Top - End - #157

Torm's Second Law: A paladin that's begun smiting, shall not waste his smite attempt.
    I'm sorry, lord Torm. I have fallen short of your glory and failed to comply with your law.

It makes things much easier on the surface.
    My sister occasionally lurks the GitP regulars threads and she saw one of your above posts. She just sent me a Facebook message that said:
    Quote Originally Posted by LoyalSister
    If one of you was a girl you'd be made for eachother. Snow's the evil to your smite.
    On one hand, I feel as though she's betrayed me. On the other, I feel as though she should stop lurking and finally sign up for GitP.
    Last edited by LoyalPaladin; 2015-12-30 at 04:21 PM.

8. - Top - End - #158
    Ogre in the Playground

Probably send in one of my good friends that is a monk to distract the-

Someone isn't getting any souls.

I'll just have to take them then.
    Also Seven Deadly Sins yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssssssss. Ban is my favorite. I wonder who Snowbluff would like. Probs Diane.

Snowie, have you watched Seven Deadly Sins, and if so, who's your favorite character?

Quote Originally Posted by Loyalpaladin
    Quote Originally Posted by Loyalsister
    If one of you was a girl you'd be made for eachother. Snow's the evil to your smite.
    On one hand, I feel as though she's betrayed me. On the other, I feel as though she should stop lurking and finally sign up for GitP.
    Well I mean in this day and age there's nothing wrong with those kinds of relationships...

Also, she's your sibling, betrayal over petty things is what they're for. Admittedly, I would like to meet this talented artist of a sister you have, if only over the internet.
    Spoiler: Quotes!
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Elricaltovilla View Post
    I always thought understanding Scottish required a fort save vs. Alcohol poisoning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Twelve.five
    Hipsterdin- Smiting Heathens before it was cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elricaltovilla
    See, this wouldn't happen if you were a Zweihander Sentinel Warder with Silver Crane. You'd have a 60 ft. fly speed with good maneuverability, DR and glowing pants as early as level 8.

Pink is Neutral Evil, because reasons.

Exalted Monk Avatar by ThePrez1776

9. - Top - End - #159
    Titan in the Playground

I think I've seen like 2 epsiodes of Seven Deadly Sins.
    My sister occasionally lurks the GitP regulars threads and she saw one of your above posts. She just sent me a Facebook message that said:

I like your sister.

She's really something.
    Last edited by Snowbluff; 2015-12-30 at 05:02 PM.

10. - Top - End - #160

Quote Originally Posted by IZ42 View Post

I'll just have to take them then.

Also Seven Deadly Sins yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssssssss. Ban is my favorite. I wonder who Snowbluff would like. Probs Diane.

Snowie, have you watched Seven Deadly Sins, and if so, who's your favorite character?
    Believe it or not, Diane is actually my favorite character. For the second spot, it's probably a tie between Meliodas and Gilthunder. Gowther also amuses me.

Well I mean in this day and age there's nothing wrong with those kinds of relationships...
    I didn't say there was anything wrong with them, I'm just not interested in them.

Also, she's your sibling, betrayal over petty things is what they're for. Admittedly, I would like to meet this talented artist of a sister you have, if only over the internet.
    She actually just signed up for GitP after reading my post. VirusInk is her username and she's floating about somewhere...

I think I've seen like 2 epsiodes of Seven Deadly Sins.
    It's worth the watch. I was really pleasantly surprised.

I like your sister.

She's really something.
    I like her too. If I didn't, I wouldn't have her in my signature.
    Last edited by LoyalPaladin; 2015-12-30 at 05:07 PM.

11. - Top - End - #161
    Ogre in the Playground

Rude. I just wanted some souls. Just some NPC guards, not anything special.

Believe it or not, Diane is actually my favorite character. For the second spot, it's probably a tie between Meliodas and Gilthunder. Gowther also amuses me.
    Would've thought Gilthunder would be top spot no questions asked for you, but Diane is pretty hilarious. Gowther amuses everyone.

I didn't say there was anything wrong with them, I'm just not interested in them.
    'Twas a mere jest, sire.

She actually just signed up for GitP after reading my post. VirusInk is her username and she's floating about somewhere...
    I'd go and bother her to bother you over here, but I'm lazy.
    Last edited by IZ42; 2015-12-30 at 05:05 PM.
    Show
    I always thought understanding Scottish required a fort save vs. Alcohol poisoning.
    See, this wouldn't happen if you were a Zweihander Sentinel Warder with Silver Crane. You'd have a 60 ft. fly speed with good maneuverability, DR and glowing pants as early as level 8.

12. - Top - End - #162

Rude. I just wanted some souls. Just some NPC guards, not anything special.
    Every soul is special, IZ. As a monk, you should know that.

Would've thought Gilthunder would be top spot no questions asked for you, but Diane is pretty hilarious. Gowther amuses everyone.
    Yeah, normally he's the type of character I like. The thing about Seven Deadly Sins is that all of the characters are just so lively and fun. I'm also a sucker for war hammers.

'Twas a mere jest, sire.
    I know, I just figured I'd clear up the suspicion that LP was a stick in the mud without the ability to thrive in modern day society.

I'd go and bother her to bother you over here, but I'm lazy.
    That's fine. Haha.

13. - Top - End - #163
    Titan in the Playground

Get here to show up in these threads. :p
    It's worth the watch. I was really pleasantly surprised.

I like her too. If I didn't, I wouldn't have her in my signature.
    Well, I've got to fnish Date Alive to use the gifs and not be a total poser.

14. - Top - End - #164
    Ogre in the Playground

Every soul is special, IZ. As a monk, you should know that.
    Yes, but some are clearly unique in their taste and should be savored.
    Show

15. - Top - End - #165

This is becoming one of those threads. It's very reminiscent of the old GitP Regulars as X threads.

I think she is intimidated by it. She's not a huge D&D person... yet.

Well, I've got to fnish Date Alive to use the gifs and not be a total poser.
    Good choice. I'll pick it up if I get the chance.

Yes, but some are clearly unique in their taste and should be savored.
    IZ... Don't make Snow get the chainsaw. You've been so good lately.
    Last edited by LoyalPaladin; 2015-12-30 at 05:29 PM.

16. - Top - End - #166
    Ogre in the Playground

Hey, d'ya think if we made her a disease here, she'd pop in to check it out? You did say she just signed up, after all. If she gives permission, one of us might be able to whip something up for her.That first sentence sounds really weird out of context...
    Dark Red, the Voice of the Dragon

Extended Signature Link

Quote Originally Posted by Quiver View Post
    How much terrain does the forty foot long, flying, fire breathing lizard which may or may not have magic consider its domain?

As much as it god damn wants.

17. - Top - End - #167
    Titan in the Playground

This is becoming one of those threads. It's very reminiscent of the old GitP Regulars as X threads.
    Date Alive is... okay I guess. It's your pretty typical shonen+harem formula, down to boring protagonist and his useless friend. From a literary perspective, the cliches are a lot more justified, such has his useless friend being used to show an aspect of the operations.

Ueh! D:

18. - Top - End - #168
    Titan in the Playground

A SDS, great series, cant wait for season 2. My favorite character has to be King, that spear is freakin epic.

LP it was always one of those threads, its just took a bit to get there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guigarci View Post
    "Mr. Aochev, tear down this wall!" Ro'n Ad-Ri'Gan, Bard
    Tiefling Sorcerer by Linkele
    Spoiler: Homebrew stuff
    Show
    My Spell, My Weapon, Im a God

My Post Apocalyptic Alternate Timeline setting: Amerhikan Wasteland

My Historical Stuff channel

19. - Top - End - #169

Hey, d'ya think if we made her a disease here, she'd pop in to check it out? You did say she just signed up, after all. If she gives permission, one of us might be able to whip something up for her.That first sentence sounds really weird out of context...
    Actually that's a great idea. I'll link her the perma-permission thread. If you're reading this, sis, go give permission over there to something you have no idea about! Hahaha.

Date Alive is... okay I guess. It's your pretty typical shonen+harem formula, down to boring protagonist and his useless friend. From a literary perspective, the cliches are a lot more justified, such has his useless friend being used to show an aspect of the operations.
    Interesting. I'll still check it out. Sometimes typical is a good break.

Ueh! D:
    It took like 10 months to convince her to sign up. Baby steps.

20. - Top - End - #170
    Barbarian in the Playground

... Be careful what you wish for. Hello, Snaughbleauff.

21. - Top - End - #171
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by VirusInk View Post
    Well then........

Show

22. - Top - End - #172

Quote Originally Posted by Blackhawk748 View Post
    LP it was always one of those threads, its just took a bit to get there.
    That's a fair and accurate statement.

Oh my.

23. - Top - End - #173
    Ogre in the Playground

Greetings, and welcome to the realms of madness that are the "GitP Regulars as..." threads.

Extended Signature Link

How much terrain does the forty foot long, flying, fire breathing lizard which may or may not have magic consider its domain?

24. - Top - End - #174
    Titan in the Playground

Interesting. I'll still check it out. Sometimes typical is a good break.
    Kind of waiting for it to be over at this point. An interesting character showed up at least.
    Good or bad, what I wanted happened.

Once again, Sheol bows its knee to me!
    Well then........

Oh my.
    What?
    Last edited by Snowbluff; 2015-12-30 at 05:57 PM.

25. - Top - End - #175

Greetings, and welcome to the realms of madness that are the "GitP Regulars as..." threads.
    Thank you! I have zero idea what I'm doing as I don't really forum... ever.

26. - Top - End - #176
    Titan in the Playground

........... That reaction was far tamer than i expected.

Just pretend, thats what the rest of us do
    Last edited by Blackhawk748; 2015-12-30 at 05:56 PM.
    Show

27. - Top - End - #177
    Ogre in the Playground

Don't worry, most of us either started off like that, or are still like that. You'll fit right in.

That being said, the original purpose of this thread is to make a plague/poison/disease/positoxin/ravage/affliction based off of all these different posters. Would you like one of us to make one based off of you?

Extended Signature Link

28. - Top - End - #178

Hey, Snow. I saw a reccomendation on the Perma-Permission thread for Gitp Regulars as Special Materials. That would probably be a great one, don't you think? Easy, lots of fluff, and quick. Pretty much everything these threads thrive on. Unless it's deities. Somehow we knocked that out of the park.

29. - Top - End - #179

Don't worry, most of us either started off like that, or are still like that. You'll fit right in.

That being said, the original purpose of this thread is to make a plague/poison/disease/positoxin/ravage/affliction based off of all these different posters. Would you like one of us to make one based off of you?
    Sure! Thank you! I don't really know much about any of this so I'll need some explaining- but I'm sure my bro can help me out with that.

Just pretend, thats what the rest of us do
    Cool cool, pretend I shall haha.

Good or bad, what I wanted happened.
    Well, my brother gave me a water bottle for finally signing up so I'd say it's pretty good.

30. - Top - End - #180
    Titan in the Playground

Hey, Snow. I saw a reccomendation on the Perma-Permission thread for Gitp Regulars as Special Materials. That would probably be a great one, don't you think? Easy, lots of fluff, and quick. Pretty much everything these threads thrive on. Unless it's deities. Somehow we knocked that out of the park.
    Sounds good. I might make a new thread tomorrow. Try and keep the pace up, you know?

Well, my brother gave me a water bottle for finally signing up so I'd say it's pretty good.
    Water? What's that for?