New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 21 1234567891011 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Werewolf X-In The Midst Of A Battle (Game Thread)

It is a peaceful day in the town known as Sunshine Valley. The weather is beautiful, the birds are singing and the forest surroundings are an amazing sight with their trees gently moving in the wind. Everyone goes about their work or play, unaware that everything is about to change very quickly…

...Now it is late at night, and the residents of Sunshine Valley are celebrating in the town square after a hard day’s work. It also happens to be the Mayor’s birthday. There are stalls and sideshows aplenty. All around the square, the grown-ups chat and the children run about. They all quiet when the Mayor steps onto the stage to give a speech.

“Fellow people of Sunshine Valley! It is with gratitude that I accept your gifts and thank you all for such a wonderful day! May we prosper forever!”

Cheers sound in agreement. The Mayor waits for silence before continuing.

“We are blessed to have had no threat to this humble place for many years! Let us hope that it shall stay like this forever! To Sunshine Valley!”

“To Sunshine Valley!” everyone cries, raising their drinks in a toast to their town. The Mayor steps down from the stage and the celebrations continue. A band is set up and starts to play. People pair up and start dancing to the music. Songs are played and everyone has a great time.

Clang!

The whole square is quiet once more, and everyone turns around, wondering who dares interrupt their fun.

Clang!

Clang!

Clang!

A tall, well-built man clad in armour runs into the town square. He seems to be out of breath. The Mayor comes up to him.

“What brings you here during our celebration, son? Speak when you are ready”.

The stranger straightens when he catches his breath, and immediately states, “Dragons! Lots of them! They’re heading towards this town! I am a Head Dragonslayer, dispatched from the Imperial City to slay these terrible beasts!”

“Terrible beasts?! You dare call us terrible beasts?! You will pay with your life for such an insult!”

A massive dragon, silver scales shining brilliantly in the moonlight, is swooping down from the sky, aiming itself at the dragonslayer. The two meet with a clash, signalling the beginning of a battle. The crowd panic and flee to their homes. Blasts of icy breath are launched everywhere and the ringing of claw and sword sound across the forest. There are also non-stop terrifying roars and shouts. Meanwhile, rain pours down and thunder booms overhead.

A few hours later, at midnight, much of the town has been wrecked and the battle still hasn’t drawn to a close. Both dragon and dragonslayer stand on opposite sides of the square, glaring at each other with cold, sheer hatred. They are trying to anticipate when the other will move so they can counter and deliver a killing strike. After a few suspenseful moments of waiting, they charge at each other at the exact same moment.

“Die, dragon! Your kind will defile this land no further!”

“Die, foul slayer! Noone insults a dragon and gets away with it!”

When the mud and dust stops flying everywhere, the combatants are found to be lying on the ground next to each other, severely wounded. The dragon lifts its head skyward and the dragonslayer stares in the direction from which he had entered the town.

The dragonslayer speaks first. “I have failed you! Second-in-Command, take the title of Head Dragonslayer in my stead and unite with the others to rid the town of the dragons!” he cries. He falls back to the ground, closes his eyes and breathes his last.

The dragon then makes its voice heard. “My allies! I am dying, and leave you with this message-The dragonslayers must be stopped! I know some of you may not like each other, but now is the time to come together as one clutch!” it roars, before it also falls back, closes its eyes and breaths its last.

In the morning, the crowd warily venture out from their homes and make their way to the town square. They are lost for words at the sight before them-a once-brave soldier lying next to a once-majestic dragon, both dead and both corpses mangled. A new shock befalls them as a child points to something hunched over near the bodies and asks, “What’s that?”

“That” turns out to be a werewolf, drawn by the noise from the night before and hanging around because of the dead fighters. The crowd scream, some in anger, some in fright. The werewolf looks up and runs into the forest, not wanting to change its form in front of the people.

Sunshine Valley is no longer a happy and peaceful place. There are three forces, two of them at war and the third killing anyone in the way. To save the town, everyone must band together and sort out the chaos by putting down the invaders. The villagers are bent on wiping out the werewolves, while the dragons and dragonslayers are keen on killing the opposing side.

ROLES

Spoiler
    Show
    Team Villager

Spoiler
    Show
    Seer-Scrier. Can send in a PM to the narrators each night saying who they want do scry on. Does not scry for dragons or dragonslayers. Scries as Seer to the Devil and Normal to the Dragonfriend and Head Dragonslayer.

Fool-Can scry like the seer but is given a random result. Scrying the same player twice will get the same result. Told they are the Seer. Scries as Seer to the Seer and Devil and Normal to the Dragonfriend and Head Dragonslayer.

Baner-Can send a PM to the narrators each night with who they want to protect. If that person is targeted while protected, they do not die from wolf kills, but may still die from the Red Dragon’s ability. Scries as Baner to the Seer and Devil and Normal to the Dragonfriend and Head Draonslayer.

Masons
    -A group of villagers that know each other. Scries as Mason to the Seer and Devil and Normal to the Dragonfriend and Head Dragonslayer, unless the Mason is also on one of their teams.

Lovers-Two villagers that know each other. If one dies, the other dies also. Scries as Lovers to the Seer and Devil and Normal to the Dragonfriend and Head Dragonslayer, unless one of them is also on one of their teams.

Villagers
    -No special powers. Scries as Villager to the Seer and Devil and Normal to the Dragonfriend and Head Dragonslayer, unless the Villager is also on one of their teams.

Team Werewolf

Spoiler
    Show
    Alpha-Picks the members of Team Werewolf and decides which one of those wolves is the Devil. Scries as Villager to the Seer and Devil and Normal to the Dragonfriend and Head Dragonslayer.

Devil-Scrier. Can send in a PM to the narrators each night saying who they want do scry on. Does not scry for dragons or dragonslayers. Scries as Devil to the Seer and Normal to the Dragonfriend and Head Dragonslayer.

Werewolf-No special powers. Scries as Werewolf to the Seer and Normal to the Dragonfriend and Head Dragonslayer unless the Werewolf is also on one of their teams.

Team Dragon

Spoiler
    Show
    All members of Team Dragon scry as Villager or Werewolf to the Seer and Devil and their colour to the Dragonfriend and Head Dragonslayer, except for the Dragonfriend, who will scry as Dragonfriend to the Head Dragonslayer.

Black Dragon-Vote counts against the member of Team Werewolf with the highest vote count is reduced by 1. Can work on yourself. Must be on Team Werewolf.

Blue Dragon-Can escape any death once, then they cannot vote, be voted against or killed in any way until the second Day Phase after this ability activates. This ability activates automatically and will reveal the player’s Blue Dragon role, but not their villager or wolf role.

Green Dragon
    -Using your influence over nature, your votes count as 2 instead of 1.

Red Dragon-Due to your highly aggressive nature, you can make a night kill every third night with a 50% chance of success, or have a guaranteed night kill usable twice in the game. PM the narrators with your choice after you receive this role. This power can affect other members of Team Dragon, so be careful!

White Dragon-When you die, you kill one dragonslayer responsible for your death, or one random player if no dragonslayers were involved.

Brass Dragon-Once per game, you can PM the narrators to use your skills in manipulation to subtly influence someone’s mind. They will become a member of Team Dragon and will appear as a Dragon Convert if scried by the Dragonfriend or Head Dragonslayer. Dragonslayers will get an extra vote against this person. To make things interesting, noone except the Brass Dragon will initially know that a player has turned into a Dragon Convert. Oh, and you’ll die if you try to influence a dragonslayer, so be careful!

Bronze Dragon-Once per game, you can PM the narrators to negate the ability of another player for 1d3 day/night phases, whichever one is appropriate for their ability.

Copper Dragon
    -Using your practical jokes, once per day you can PM the narrators to redirect one player’s vote to another player.

Gold Dragon
    -You will randomly be given the power of another member of Team Dragon when you receive your role. If you get the Black Dragon’s power, it will apply to members of Team Villager instead of members of Team Werewolf. Must be on Team Villager.

Silver Dragon-Once per game, you can PM the narrators to resurrect a player. The player may or may not keep their role and powers. Powers will be reset if retained, and the Gold Dragon’s power will be randomly reselected if retained. This power can be used on dragonslayers.

Dragonfriend-Scrier. Can send in a PM to the narrators each night saying who they want to scry on. Will get a result of Dragon, Dragon Convert, Dragonslayer, Head Dragonslayer or Normal. Must be on Team Villager.

Team Dragonslayer

Spoiler
    Show
    All members of Team Dragonslayer scry as Villager or Werewolf to the Seer and Devil and Dragonslayer to the Dragonfriend, except foe the Head Dragonslayer, who will scry as Head Dragonslayer to the Dragonfriend. All members of Team Dragonslayer will know each other at the start of the game.

Head Dragonslayer-Scrier. Can send in a PM to the narrators each night saying who they want to scry on. Will get a result of Dragon, Dragonfriend, Dragon Convert, Dragonslayer or Normal. Votes count as 2 when voting against members of Team Dragon. Must be on Team Villager.

Dragonslayer
    -Votes count as 2 when voting against members of Team Dragon.

VICTORY CONDITIONS

Spoiler
    Show
    Team Villager wins by killing all the werewolves.

Team Werewolf wins by getting the number of surviving villagers down to the same number of surviving werewolves.

Team Dragon wins by killing all Team Dragonslayer members.

Team Dragonslayer wins by killing all Team Dragon members.

If the game ends and there are still dragons and dragonslayers left, the team with more surviving members wins.

If Team Dragon or Team Dragonslayer wins before the villagers or werewolves, I will decide whether or not the game ends based on some secret factors.

SPECIAL RULES

Spoiler
    Show
    The basic rules are the same as normal Werewolf games. If you want to know those, go check out the Werewolf Central thread. Extra rules are:

Team Dragon and Team Dragonslayer. Obviously. They will be among the villagers and werewolves, taking on those roles as well as their own. This means they have two teams and can win as either of them. However, special roles such as the Seer, Devil and Baner cannot be part of either of these teams unless otherwise stated.

Masons are one such exception. As stated in their role description, they will scry as Normal if not on a team or as Dragon/Dragonslayer if they are on a team. Masons will not be told if others in the group have second teams.

It is possible for dragons and dragonslayers to be masons in the same game.

It is not possible for all masons in the game to have a second team.

This game is meant for a large amount of players. If there are not enough players to fill all second team roles, they can be adjusted to fit the number of players. But I really would like to be able to use all the roles.

Tell everyone you know about this game!

More will be added if needed.

Players:

Shadowcaller
    Freshmeat_
    Fin
    Ranna
    DemonicAngel
    Alarra
    Emperor Demonking
    EagleWiz
    Aemoh
    Kantur
    Zar Peter
    Raldor
    Doseki
    Mordokai
    PhantomFox
    Zombie Pixe
    Dragoon

Evnafets
    Fleeing Coward
    Eldritch Knight
    Griever
    Kaboose
    xNadia
    Atreyu the Masked Llama
    Helgraf
    Banjo1985
    Deimos Hellfire
    Theork
    hap_hazard
    Jontom Xire
    Murska
    Shishnarfne
    Saint Nil
    Uncle Festy
    The_Rogue_Monk
    CultDoctor
    WrstDmEvr
    Cult_of_the_Raven
    Gezina
    Lavidor

Wait List:

Shadow (maybe)
    Lavidor
    Goblin Music

Welcome to Werewolf X! Who will win? Game on and find out!
    Last edited by DarkLightDragon; 2008-07-06 at 06:22 AM.
    Click to view my dragons and help them grow!
    Please help my Pokemon!

4TH DEGREE!
    Winner of the 1st, 7th and 8th rounds of original Ready, Aim, Fire!

Pokemon X Info:
    3DS Code: 3110-5232-7003
    Character Name: Gwendolyn
    Pokemon for trade: Here

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Werewolf X-In The Midst Of A Battle (Game Thread)

The young maiden Ina looked at the dead and the commotion about the werewolf.

We aren't gonna die, are we, Zar Peter?

((Someone has to be the first to point, might as well be me.))
    Last edited by InaVegt; 2008-05-13 at 05:22 PM.
    ٩๏̯͡๏
    New found land. It's like Untitled Document, for places - Flickerdart

3. - Top - End - #3

Excuse me but should we not call the town milita or something?
    I can not possible imagine how we could deal with this ourselves, is there not anyone that is trained to deal with situations like these?
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2008-05-10 at 09:06 AM.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ogre in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

Gezina, why would you want Zar Peter to die, he's great as a good guy. Or at least experienced."

5. - Top - End - #5
    Dwarf in the Playground

Why point at Gezina? Is there any evidence that she's commited any wrongdoing? It might be wise to wait and see how things develop. Werewolves and Dragons are well-known for their hot tempers, perhaps if we wait and observe, someone will inadvertantly reveal themselves to us?

6. - Top - End - #6
    Orc in the Playground

Post Re: Werewolf X-In The Midst Of A Battle (Game Thread)

I do say Gezina, why would you possibly think that?!
    Failed at RAF hosting.

AMENite
    Spoiler
    Show
    Roles in WW games so far...
    Villager:7
    Mason:1
    Seer:0
    Fool:2
    Alpha:1
    Devil:0
    Wolf:5
    Other:1

Current games
    Stargate
    When Cicidians Cry
    Face Stealers
    Fatbelly 4

BRC killed my Pixe!! thankies dude!

7. - Top - End - #7
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Eldritch Knight View Post
    Why point at Gezina? Is there any evidence that she's commited any wrongdoing? It might be wise to wait and see how things develop. Werewolves and Dragons are well-known for their hot tempers, perhaps if we wait and observe, someone will inadvertantly reveal themselves to us?

And why exactly should we hope that a Dragon would reveal himself to us? You can see the devastation the one here did. No, I say root out the werewolves and let the Dragons and Slayers fight it out somewhere else.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

8. - Top - End - #8

A thin boy with a shock of pure white hair rushes into the square. "Uh, did I, uh, miss anything? I was busy studying for my magicians' test..." His voice trails off as he sees the corpses of the dragon and dragon slayer.
    "Who would do such a thing?"
    Last edited by TRM; 2008-05-10 at 03:46 PM.
    silver

9. - Top - End - #9
    Ogre in the Playground

(What time period and setting are we in? Just want to know who to RP as, exactly. I'll keep it fairly generic for now)

Phillip, the town blacksmith, strode out from cover he had been hiding in during the night battle, hammer in hand.

"Well, we'll soon sort this out... who among our midst is a foul lupine interloper...?"

Phillip looked around, eyes settling on Helgraf for a bit before moving on.

10. - Top - End - #10
    Orc in the Playground

Emerging through the door of the local bakery where he had taken refuge the night before, the pale, disheveled baker's eyes widen at the grisly sight of the fallen dragon and dragonslayer laying within the town square. Dropping the piece of hardened bread that he had been wielding, he catches sight of the retreating werewolf, making straight for the woods.

After merging with the crowd, the baker, commonly known as Tim, is sure to let his opinion be heard to anyone and everyone.

First a battle of Dragons and Dragonslayers in our fair city and now werewolves! What is this world coming to?

The battle against these two factions is far too great for any of us to fight, so let us go wolf-hunting!

As he wobbles back to his bakery, the baker frowns at Shadowcaller, "A militia? I certainly know of such and do not think that one would be practical, do any of us look like warriors, sir?

((Random point, I don't think Gezina should be jumped for posting first and trying to move the game along, no offense meant, Shadowcaller.))
    "Eins, zwei, drei... Ugh, I do not think we brought enough body bags."
    -TF2 Medic
    1850's TF2 Medic graciously provided by kpenguin

Call Filthy Grief, Pacemaker

Feel like some Dark Coffee?

11. - Top - End - #11

Quote Originally Posted by Griever View Post
    Emerging through the door of the local bakery where he had taken refuge the night before, the pale, disheveled baker's eyes widen at the grisly sight of the fallen dragon and dragonslayer laying within the town square. Dropping the piece of hardened bread that he had been wielding, he catches sight of the retreating werewolf, making straight for the woods.

After merging with the crowd, the baker, commonly known as Tim, is sure to let his opinion be heard to anyone and everyone.

First a battle of Dragons and Dragonslayers in our fair city and now werewolves! What is this world coming to?

The battle against these two factions is far too great for any of us to fight, so let us go wolf-hunting!

As he wobbles back to his bakery, the baker frowns at Shadowcaller, "A militia? I certainly know of such and do not think that one would be practical, do any of us look like warriors, sir?

((Random point, I don't think Gezina should be jumped for posting first and trying to move the game along, no offense meant, Shadowcaller.))
    ((None taken, but this is a good RP opportunity))

This town has no town guard?
    We are left to fend for ourself against these bests and fanatics that stalks the night?
    Well then I suggest that we form one immediately.

SC looks around the crowd.
    Any volunteers?
    From the looks of him, he is not going to volunteer himself.
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2008-05-10 at 04:51 PM.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Pixie in the Playground

Leon, guide for the mountain trails around town shakes himself out of his stupor. Walking around the dragon, he glares at Murska before walking home
    Just like chiropractors!
    Spoiler
    Show

Thanks to ODDITY for the great avatar

13. - Top - End - #13
    Barbarian in the Playground

Degaon walks out, his bow at hand.
    "you are correct, Griever, my good sir, but we should also watch out for ourselves... it's about time there will be a town militia... or at least a few peasants armed with pitchforks!"

thanks to thecrimsonmage for the awesome avatar... you rock, dude.

14. - Top - End - #14
    Troll in the Playground

Murska sees Kaboose glaring at him oddly, and shudders a bit before returning to listening people's arguments.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

15. - Top - End - #15

Quote Originally Posted by Gezina View Post
    The young maiden Ina looked at the dead and the commotion about the werewolf.

We aren't gonna die, are we, Zar Peter?

((Someone has to be the first to point, might as well be me.))
    Zar Peter looks at the worried maiden.

No, I don't think so Lady Gezina. I hope Evnafets and the others will help us findinging the bad guys.
    Last edited by Zar Peter; 2008-05-13 at 04:44 PM.
    Avatar by the great Lord Herman. Many, many thanks!
    Empress Catherine by Dr. Bath!
    Castaras made the PiratZarrrrr. Thank you very much!
    Special thanks to Banjo1985 for the Catstronomer.

Squid Bones: They exist!

Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #16

Nadia, a canny young lady, narrows her eyes. Shadowcaller, you call for help, yet offer none of your own! This seems opportunistic... but I don't blame you. Kaboose, I don't recognise you from around here. You must be a newcomer. I'll show you around and we can form a town guard without that coward!
    formerly known as xNadia
    apologies for the confusion and inconvenience

17. - Top - End - #17
    Orc in the Playground

Raven steps out from behind the building she had taken shelter behind, looking at the wreckage of her bowsmithing stall. She came to the quiet little town for the weekend and the celebration to offer hunting bows and crossbows for sale. Now all her stock is lying broken on the ground, wrapped in the muddied ribbons and sale tags that was so prevalent at her shop.
    Damn. How in the nine hells am I going to pay for a ride out of here now? I haven't got anything left. She curses profusely in Sylvan, then sets to salvaging what she can.
    Greiver, can I ask you for a hand with this? You are a fellow buisinessman - maybe you could use some scrap wood?
    Last edited by Cult_of_the_Raven; 2008-05-13 at 06:08 PM. Reason: change point

Dwagons!

V is SO AWESOME.

18. - Top - End - #18
    Dwarf in the Playground

MindFlayer

Jon, the local priest exits the church and looks at the head dragonslayer and dragon. "By [Insert deity here] We are in the middle of two battles! What could have caused this but the wrath of [Insert same god here]! Perhaps
    The_Rogue_Monk has POed has brought down divine wrath upon us!

19. - Top - End - #19
    Orc in the Playground

Fin, the local Fletcher nocks off a few arrows in the general direction of the woods that the wolf ran into before strolling over to the rest of the gathering crowd.

Hmm, those damnable wolves must have been attracted by that smell of Freshmeat... Whats is causing that by the way?
    Waiting for that day, when we all have the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Kris View Post
    I'll never trust you again. Even if we're on the same team. Even if the narrators tell me to.
    Monkeytar by me!/DYF Avatar by Mr Saturn!

20. - Top - End - #20
    Ogre in the Playground

Ina looks at the people pointing at her.

Why are you all pointing at me, I've done nothing wrong.
    ٩๏̯͡๏
    New found land. It's like Untitled Document, for places - Flickerdart

21. - Top - End - #21

Cleaning his horse near the town and wearing ill-fitting armor, Dragoon overheard the need for a town guard. Looking at his saber, perhaps able to relieve some of the tension of townsfolk.
    "I think Shadowcaller is on to something, though the fact he would not help out is troublesome. Perhaps Mordokai will help me to form a new town guard."
    As Dragoon swings his saber around with his poor form.
    Thank you to starwoof for the awesome Astrid avatar.

22. - Top - End - #22

Danar the town Bard strides outside and begins to sing.
    "Zar Peter, Zar Peter,
    You... need a heater... er.
    You receive my point
    Of true rand - hey!"
    The final comment is elicited by a rotten tomato thrown at Danar's head.
    Quote Of The Week Whenever I Feel Like Updating It (last updated 1/17/12)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Phase
    That guy was badass! He was like, "Oh! Oh, you're gonna try to Chuck Norris me, I'll just Chuck Norris you!" Unfortunately, I am the best Chuck Norris since Chuck Norris.
    Which is saying something, considering that Chuck Norris... was Chuck Norris.

23. - Top - End - #23

SC looks a bit nervous with all the commotion about his suggestion.

Well I'm no warrior, I am a scholar.
    I would not fit into a town guard, unless you want me to help with the papperwork or something.

If you just would let me get my books I could look up something about these creatures.

SC notices how xNadia seems to have taken a particularly dislike for his unwillingness and tries to avoid her gaze.
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2008-05-13 at 05:29 PM.

24. - Top - End - #24

Freshmeat the awfully-generic and probably-soon-to-be-abandoned-character-from-an-RP-perspective farmer walks out of his house, snorts at Murska and makes a pseudo-stabbing motion with his pitchfork, while (inexplicably) yelling "Kayish!"
    Spoiler
    Show

Sigatar by Crimmy

25. - Top - End - #25
    Dwarf in the Playground

Shadowcaller, why do you seem so interested that there is no town guard? Might you be seeking to exploit vulnerabilities?

26. - Top - End - #26
    Pixie in the Playground

Leon steps forward, doing his best for a heroic pose... "A town guard sounds good, but it will fall apart without a leader and proper structure. Any volunteers? I can offer maps and knowledge of the nearby area, but as I have just began to live here, I know none of you and therefore understand that someone else would be more suitable."
    Just like chiropractors!
    Spoiler
    Show

Thanks to ODDITY for the great avatar

27. - Top - End - #27

Interesting... Very interesting... Anyway, here's where the votes are at:

Zar Peter-2
    Gezina-2
    Shadowcaller-2
    Griever-2
    Murska-2
    Helgraf-1
    Kaboose-1
    Evnafets-1
    The Rogue Monk-1
    Freshmeat-1
    Mordokai-1
    xNadia-1
    Click to view my dragons and help them grow!
    Please help my Pokemon!

4TH DEGREE!
    Winner of the 1st, 7th and 8th rounds of original Ready, Aim, Fire!

Pokemon X Info:
    3DS Code: 3110-5232-7003
    Character Name: Gwendolyn
    Pokemon for trade: Here

28. - Top - End - #28

A blindfolded elf rides into town on his unicycle and promptly crashes into Freshmeat, the generic farmer.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLaughingMan View Post
    He's Fleeing Coward. The man could be a cookie-baking, cancer-stricken orphan kitten and still look like a reasonable suspect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    I would advise people not to trust FC just on principle. Even if he's on your team, confirmed by the narrator.

29. - Top - End - #29

BardGuy

Alex, the village tanner, emerges from his shop, "Who is this Cult of the Raven?"
    "Chess, like love, like music, has the power to make men happy." --Siegbert Tarrasch

30. - Top - End - #30
    Pixie in the Playground

The village tavern owner stands behind his bar, cleaning a mug which he’s been cleaning since the bar opened. He looks up from his busy work to see a blindfolded elf (Fleeing Coward) bump into the generic farmer.