New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [3.5/PF] GitP Regulars as Alternate Class Features/Racial Class Features/Alternat

Can we start getting the relevant playgrounder listed in parenthesis after their things? As has been noted, the names are getting more disconnected as this goes on.
    I follow a general rule: better to ask and be told no than not to ask at all.

Shadeblight by KennyPyro

2. - Top - End - #62
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: [3.5/PF] GitP Regulars as Alternate Class Features/Racial Class Features/Alternat

Quote Originally Posted by Keledrath View Post
    Can we start getting the relevant playgrounder listed in parenthesis after their things? As has been noted, the names are getting more disconnected as this goes on.
    I think it was talked about in the last thread, but it would be nice if people would quote the permission. It makes it way easier for us all. Example.
    Last edited by LoyalPaladin; 2015-06-08 at 11:20 AM.
    If purple is evil, bold gray is lawful good.

Extended Signature & Homebrew Signature

Check out my Celestial Compendium!

3. - Top - End - #63
    Titan in the Playground

Yeah, now it's a problem. Thanks, Zaydos.
    Avatar of Rudisplork Avatar of PC-dom and Slayer of the Internet. Extended sig
    GitP Regulars as: Vestiges Spells Weapons Races Deities Feats Soulmelds/Veils
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowbluff View Post
    All gaming systems should be terribly flawed and exploitable if you want everyone to be happy with them. This allows for a wide variety of power levels for games for different levels of players.
    I dub this the Snowbluff Axiom.

4. - Top - End - #64
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by LoyalPaladin View Post
    I think it was talked about in the last thread, but it would be nice if people would quote the permission. It makes it way easier for us all. Example.
    I actually meant on your lists. For easy reference if I wanted to track down, say, something made for Red Fel.
    I follow a general rule: better to ask and be told no than not to ask at all.

Shadeblight by KennyPyro

5. - Top - End - #65

Quote Originally Posted by illyahr View Post
    Oh, his bardness illyahr grants permission.
    I think I can manage this.

Bard ACF: Swashbuckling Performer

1st Level: Being a proficient duelist means nothing if you don't look good doing it! You add your Charisma modifier to your AC as a deflection bonus.

This replaces the Bard's Fascinate class feature.

3rd Level: You unleash a beautiful flurry of attacks. You gain the skirmish class feature. You are treated as a Scout two levels below your Bard level for the purposes of determining your skirmish damage and AC.

This replaces the Bard's Inspire Competence class feature.

6th Level: You learn to weave around the battlefield with more grace and efficiency than most. You gain the Spring Attack feat, even if you do not qualify for it.

This replaces the Bard's Suggestion class feature.
    Last edited by LoyalPaladin; 2015-06-08 at 11:42 AM.

6. - Top - End - #66
    Bugbear in the Playground

BardGuy

I think I can manage this.

Bard ACF: Swashbuckling Performer

1st Level: Being a proficient duelist means nothing if you don't look good doing it! You add your Charisma modifier to your AC as a deflection bonus.

This replaces the Bard's Fascinate class feature.

3rd Level: You unleash a beautiful flurry of attacks. You gain the skirmish class feature. You are treated as a Scout two levels below your Bard level for the purposes of determining your skirmish damage and AC.

This replaces the Bard's Inspire Competence class feature.

6th Level: You learn to weave around the battlefield with more grace and efficiency than most. You gain the Spring Attack feat, even if you do not qualify for it.

This replaces the Bard's Suggestion class feature.
    I am His Royal Bardness, illyahr, and I approve this message.

See my Extended Signature for my list of silly shenanigans.

Anyone is welcome to use or critique my 3.5 Fighter homebrew: The Vanguard.

I am a Dungeon Master for Hire that creates custom content for people and programs d20 content for the HeroLab character system. Please donate to my Patreon and visit the HeroLab forums.

7. - Top - End - #67

I actually meant on your lists. For easy reference if I wanted to track down, say, something made for Red Fel.
    I'll still need them to quote the permission to keep track of this. If they can manage that, I'll try to remember to list the playgrounder it is for. As of right now though, I've been falling behind as it is.

I am His Royal Bardness, illyahr, and I approve this message.
    I am glad!

8. - Top - End - #68
    Troll in the Playground

9. - Top - End - #69
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PsyBomb View Post
    I, PsyBomb, hearby grant my permission
    Guru Archetype: Silver Sensei

A Silver Sensei gains knowledge (martial) as a class skill.

Maneuvers (Ex): The Silver Sensei begins play with knowledge of 3 maneuvers from the following disciplines: Empty Pyramid, Golden Lion, Silver Crane, and Solar Wind. The Silver Sensei adds Knowledge (martial) to her list of class skills. Once she knows a maneuver, she must ready it before she can use it (see Maneuvers Readied, below). A maneuver usable by a Silver Sensei is considered an extraordinary ability unless otherwise noted in its description. Her maneuvers are not affected by spell resistance, and she does not provoke attacks of opportunity when she initiates one. She learns additional maneuvers at higher levels, as shown in Table 1-1: Archetype Maneuver Progression. The maximum level of maneuvers gained through Silver Sensei levels is limited by the those listed in Table: Silver Sensei Maneuvers; this restriction does not apply to maneuvers gained through other methods, such as through other classes or the Advanced Study feat.

Upon reaching 4th level, and at every even numbered Silver Sensei level after that, she can choose to learn a new maneuver in place of one she already knows. In effect, the Silver Sensei loses the old maneuver in exchange for the new one. The Silver Sensei need not replace the old maneuver with a maneuver of the same level. She can choose a new maneuver of any level she likes, as long as she observes her restriction on the highest-level maneuvers she knows. The Silver Sensei can swap only a single maneuver at any given level. A Silver Sensei's primary initiator attribute is Wisdom, and each Silver Sensei level is counted as a full initiator level.

Maneuvers Readied (Ex): A Silver Sensei can ready all three of her three starting maneuvers, but as she advances in level and learns more maneuvers, she must choose which maneuvers to ready. She readies her maneuvers by practicing weapon drills or communing with her ancestors for 10 minutes. The maneuvers she chooses remain readied until she decides to repeat this act and change them. Silver Senseis do not need to sleep or be well rested to ready their maneuvers; any time she spends 10 minutes in meditation, she can change her readied maneuvers. She begins an encounter with all readied maneuvers unexpended, regardless of how many times she may have already used them since she chose them. When the Primal Disciple initiates a maneuver, she expends it for the current encounter, so each of her readied maneuvers can be used once per encounter (until they are recovered, see below).

Silver Senseis may recover their maneuvers in one of two ways. The Silver Sensei may reflect on her personal philosphy and recover one maneuver as a standard action. Alternatively, she may take a point of essence burn as a move action to recover her wisdom mod (min 2) expended maneuvers.

Stances Known (Ex): Silver Senseis begin play with knowledge of one stance from any of their available disciplines. At the indicated levels (see class table), the Silver Sensei selects an additional new stance. Unlike maneuvers, stances are not expended and she does not have to ready them. All the stances she knows are available to her at all times, and she can change the stance she is currently using as a swift action. A stance is an extraordinary ability unless otherwise stated in the stance description. Unlike with maneuvers, the Silver Sensei cannot learn a new stance at higher levels in place of one she already knows.

The Silver Sensei may recover a point of essence burn, as a free action even when not her turn, whenever she damages an enemy with a martial strike or an attack granted or modified by a boost or counter.

This replaces the benefits of the Silver Sensei's philosophy except for discipline weapons, which are maintained.

10. - Top - End - #70
    Titan in the Playground

Maybe this will help a paladin out.

Previous - Sweep #1 - Next

Permissions
    Emperor Tippy
    Snowbluff
    Elricaltovilla
    IZ42
    Sgt. Cookie
    Extra Anchovies
    PsyBomb
    WhamBamSam
    Socratov
    Keledrath
    Lord_Gareth
    Zaydos
    Jormengand
    Masterkerfuffle
    eggynack
    NeoPhoenix0
    Milo v3
    Somensjev
    LoyalPaladin
    Endarire
    Saintheart
    Marlowe
    stack
    illyahr
    Seto

Submissions
    Warlock
    Item of Eldritch Might (Ericaltovilla)

Paladin
    Holy Flirt
    Bow of Justice
    (Loyal Paladin)
    Banishing Smite (NeoPhoenix0)

Misc.
    Speaker of Malisons (Jormengand)

Fighter
    Phoenix Knight (NeoPhoenix0)

Bard
    Advocate of War (Snowbluff)

... I fail at my alignment don't I?

Quote Originally Posted by Marlowe View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    I'll see what I can do. Probably Zaku since I'm more familiar with them.

We can go to my favorite bar. You know. The one in Sigil.
    Is it the one with undead staff and an imp working the kitchen? Because I know the lady who first owned it and I know the new owner. A paladin really shouldn't be going there. I had a game based in Sigil. First the Conjurer/Far Realm Cultist started a tavern which catered to certain parts of the Dustmen... after getting the staff by Cloudkilling a prime village and skipping off. Then after she leapt into the Far Realm while the portal on the top of Mount Celestia was closing, and the campaign ended, the party thief took it over as her base of operations while she tried to become the kingpin of Sigil. So not a paladin bar.
    Last edited by Zaydos; 2015-06-08 at 12:58 PM.
    Peanut Half-Dragon Necromancer by Kurien.

Current Projects:

Group: The Harrowing Halloween Harvest of Horror Part 2

Personal Silliness: Vote what Soulknife "Fix"/Inspired Class Should I make??? Past Work Expansion Caricatures.

Old: My homebrew (updated 9/9)

11. - Top - End - #71
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by stack View Post
    Spoiler: OMFGAWESOMENESS
    Show

Maneuvers (Ex): The Silver Sensei begins play with knowledge of 3 maneuvers from the following disciplines: Empty Pyramid, Golden Lion, Silver Crane, and Solar Wind. The Silver Sensei adds Knowledge (martial) to her list of class skills. Once she knows a maneuver, she must ready it before she can use it (see Maneuvers Readied, below). A maneuver usable by a Silver Sensei is considered an extraordinary ability unless otherwise noted in its description. Her maneuvers are not affected by spell resistance, and she does not provoke attacks of opportunity when she initiates one. She learns additional maneuvers at higher levels, as shown in Table 1-1: Archetype Maneuver Progression. The maximum level of maneuvers gained through Silver Sensei levels is limited by the those listed in Table: Silver Sensei Maneuvers; this restriction does not apply to maneuvers gained through other methods, such as through other classes or the Advanced Study feat.

Upon reaching 4th level, and at every even numbered Silver Sensei level after that, she can choose to learn a new maneuver in place of one she already knows. In effect, the Silver Sensei loses the old maneuver in exchange for the new one. The Silver Sensei need not replace the old maneuver with a maneuver of the same level. She can choose a new maneuver of any level she likes, as long as she observes her restriction on the highest-level maneuvers she knows. The Silver Sensei can swap only a single maneuver at any given level. A Silver Sensei's primary initiator attribute is Wisdom, and each Silver Sensei level is counted as a full initiator level.

Maneuvers Readied (Ex): A Silver Sensei can ready all three of her three starting maneuvers, but as she advances in level and learns more maneuvers, she must choose which maneuvers to ready. She readies her maneuvers by practicing weapon drills or communing with her ancestors for 10 minutes. The maneuvers she chooses remain readied until she decides to repeat this act and change them. Silver Senseis do not need to sleep or be well rested to ready their maneuvers; any time she spends 10 minutes in meditation, she can change her readied maneuvers. She begins an encounter with all readied maneuvers unexpended, regardless of how many times she may have already used them since she chose them. When the Primal Disciple initiates a maneuver, she expends it for the current encounter, so each of her readied maneuvers can be used once per encounter (until they are recovered, see below).

Silver Senseis may recover their maneuvers in one of two ways. The Silver Sensei may reflect on her personal philosphy and recover one maneuver as a standard action. Alternatively, she may take a point of essence burn as a move action to recover her wisdom mod (min 2) expended maneuvers.

Stances Known (Ex): Silver Senseis begin play with knowledge of one stance from any of their available disciplines. At the indicated levels (see class table), the Silver Sensei selects an additional new stance. Unlike maneuvers, stances are not expended and she does not have to ready them. All the stances she knows are available to her at all times, and she can change the stance she is currently using as a swift action. A stance is an extraordinary ability unless otherwise stated in the stance description. Unlike with maneuvers, the Silver Sensei cannot learn a new stance at higher levels in place of one she already knows.

The Silver Sensei may recover a point of essence burn, as a free action even when not her turn, whenever she damages an enemy with a martial strike or an attack granted or modified by a boost or counter.

This replaces the benefits of the Silver Sensei's philosophy except for discipline weapons, which are maintained
    Holy CRAP, that's awesome, stack! Quite a bit on the strong side, but initiator/akasha full duo is nuts and I probably would never play anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Forrestfire
    Optimization stops being practical and starts being theoretical when your DPR is measured in Tarrasques instead of hit points
    My Guides:
    PsyBomb's Guides to the Akashic Mysteries (Now with all three classes!)
    Fear Itself: the Dread

Extended Signature HERE

12. - Top - End - #72
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PsyBomb View Post
    Holy CRAP, that's awesome, stack! Quite a bit on the strong side, but initiator/akasha full duo is nuts and I probably would never play anything else.
    I have one for a daevic too, haven't gotten around to writing it up though.

Note that you are limited to 6th level maneuvers, per the chart I didn't copy that is shared by all the PoW:E archetypes.

13. - Top - End - #73
    Ettin in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

I have one for a daevic too, haven't gotten around to writing it up though.

Note that you are limited to 6th level maneuvers, per the chart I didn't copy that is shared by all the PoW:E archetypes.
    Saving that one for Ssalarn?

14. - Top - End - #74
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Elricaltovilla View Post
    he's certainly Passionate about his writing

Quote Originally Posted by Forrestfire
    Optimization stops being practical and starts being theoretical when your DPR is measured in Tarrasques instead of hit points
    My Guides:
    PsyBomb's Guides to the Akashic Mysteries (Now with all three classes!)
    Fear Itself: the Dread

Extended Signature HERE

15. - Top - End - #75
    Ettin in the Playground

Spoiler: Silver Sensei
    Show

This replaces the benefits of the Silver Sensei's philosophy except for discipline weapons, which are maintained.
    Oh dang, that's a nice one. Really strong, though. I feel like it should also replace Chakra Disruption, because when you have initiating you don't need even more standard-action special attacks.

Either way I'm going to have to try to play this one sometime.
    Please use they/them/theirs when referring to me in the third person.
    My Homebrew (PF, 3.5)
    Awesome Bone Knight avatar by Chd.
    Spoiler: Current Characters
    Show
    Cassidy Halloran, Human Scout
    William Gamache, Human Relic Channeler Medium
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by AGrinningCat View Post
    Lay on hands? More like Lay your Eyes on this sick elbow drop!

16. - Top - End - #76
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Elricaltovilla View Post
    Not a bad idea. I was originally going to do the daevic one for Psybomb, but guru just felt more fitting, so I had to come up with something.

Quote Originally Posted by Extra Anchovies View Post
    Oh dang, that's a nice one. Really strong, though. I feel like it should also replace Chakra Disruption, because when you have initiating you don't need even more standard-action special attacks.

Either way I'm going to have to try to play this one sometime.
    It was a quick-and dirty design, so it is possible that it needs some nerfing.

17. - Top - End - #77
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Marlowe View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Planar Mecha (Paladin ACF)

Level 5th.

Replaces: Special mount

Effect: Instead of gaining a special mount at 5th level you gain the ability to once per day summon a mecha from the Celestial/Infernal realms and clad yourself in it. Summoning this mecha requires a full round action and it appears (on you if desired) for up to 2 hours paladin level, but can be dismissed as a free action. If your mecha is damaged, or destroyed, when it is dismissed your Celestial (or Fiendish) engineering team will have it back to full operational function by the time this ability is recharged.

This mecha functions as an Mecha Ace's ace mecha (I'd feel worse about cribbing this except I know the creator IRL and helped advice them on making it in the first place). It has only 1 HD + 1/2 Paladin levels you possess. It becomes Huge at 4 HD (Paladin 6) but becomes Gargantuan at 8 HD (Paladin 14) and never becomes Colossal. It gains Armor bonus based upon its Hit Dice, but you may enchant it as if it were a suit of armor. This mecha is not powered by a bound elemental but instead draws its power from the spiritual force of the plane corresponding to the Paladin's alignment (Mount Celestia if Paladin classic, Baator if Fun Anti-Paladin Paladin of Tyranny, Arborea if Not as Cool Paladin of Freedom, and the Abyss if By the Fivefold Mother Why WHY Paladin of Slaughter). As such it does not gain the usual benefits of an elemental instead gaining +2 Strength if Abyssal, +2 Durability if Baatorian or Mount Celestial, and +2 Dexterity if Arboreal. If it is Baatorian it gains resistance to Fire, otherwise it gains resistance to Electricity. Abyssal and Baatorian mechs gain Fire energy weapons and cannon, Celestial mechs gain Electric, Arboreal mechs gain Sonic.

This Planar Mecha still gains modules as if the Paladin were a Mecha Ace of 2/3rds their paladin level. Treat Celestial mechs as Storm mechs for modules, Abyssal as Magma, Baatorian as Fire, and Arboreal as Air. Your mecha does not intrinsically gain enhancement bonuses to hit like an Mecha Ace grants theirs, but you may have their energy weapon or cannon enchanted as if they were a masterwork weapon (each is enchanted separately).

Your Lay on Hands ability may heal your mecha as if it were a living creature.

Current Projects:

Personal Silliness: Vote what Soulknife "Fix"/Inspired Class Should I make??? Past Work Expansion Caricatures.

18. - Top - End - #78

Quote Originally Posted by Zaydos View Post
    Replaces: Special mount
    This makes me laugh every time.

19. - Top - End - #79
    Bugbear in the Playground

BardGuy

In Soviet Russia Special Mount is ACF.
    See my Extended Signature for my list of silly shenanigans.

Anyone is welcome to use or critique my 3.5 Fighter homebrew: The Vanguard.

I am a Dungeon Master for Hire that creates custom content for people and programs d20 content for the HeroLab character system. Please donate to my Patreon and visit the HeroLab forums.

20. - Top - End - #80
    Titan in the Playground

My favorite class features are Animal Companion, Familiar and down a bit Special Mount. I like class features which give me pets.

In Soviet Russia Special Mount is ACF.

Current Projects:

21. - Top - End - #81

My favorite class features are Animal Companion, Familiar and down a bit Special Mount. I like class features which give me pets.
    My two favorite classes are Ranger and Paladin. So if I could combine my Paladin Mount/Ranger Animal Companion that would be awesome. Also, 4 skill points per level. Then I could get Survival, Knowledge (Religion), Diplomacy, and Handle Animal. I'd be a happy Paladin...

22. - Top - End - #82
    Troll in the Playground

I recommend a genocides a month. So commit one genocide today and call me in the mourning for the usual fee.

Oh and thanks the acfs, it might incentivize me to take more that 2 levels of fighter. Then again some builds just need that many feats.
    Last edited by NeoPhoenix0; 2015-06-08 at 01:50 PM.

Extended signature (Includes Giantitp regulars as... links, avatar showcase, homebrew, and other stuff.)
    Current avatar by me

23. - Top - End - #83
    Titan in the Playground

My two favorite classes are Ranger and Paladin. So if I could combine my Paladin Mount/Ranger Animal Companion that would be awesome. Also, 4 skill points per level. Then I could get Survival, Knowledge (Religion), Diplomacy, and Handle Animal. I'd be a happy Paladin...
    There's a feat for the first part Devoted Tracker (CAdv) of course it requires Pal 5/Ran 4 to get benefit from that part and it's not a good idea. And you left out Ride, paladins should just get free ranks in Ride. Wait and Sense Motive. Sense Motive is important. There are Lawful Evil people out there who will try and mislead you and cause you to accidentally commit an evil act which will cause you to lose your powers until you atone.

Current Projects:

24. - Top - End - #84

I just saw this! Thanks Zaydos.

I had a game based in Sigil. First the Conjurer/Far Realm Cultist started a tavern which catered to certain parts of the Dustmen... after getting the staff by Cloudkilling a prime village and skipping off. Then after she leapt into the Far Realm while the portal on the top of Mount Celestia was closing, and the campaign ended, the party thief took it over as her base of operations while she tried to become the kingpin of Sigil. So not a paladin bar.
    That sounds... complicated. We're currently playing through what I suspect is Expedition to the Demon Web Pits. So we've been in Sigil briefly.

There's a feat for the first part Devoted Tracker (CAdv) of course it requires Pal 5/Ran 4 to get benefit from that part and it's not a good idea. And you left out Ride, paladins should just get free ranks in Ride. Wait and Sense Motive. Sense Motive is important. There are Lawful Evil people out there who will try and mislead you and cause you to accidentally commit an evil act which will cause you to lose your powers until you atone.
    Oh yeah. Ride. Why would I use Sense Motive when I have my fancy new ACF?
    Last edited by LoyalPaladin; 2015-06-08 at 01:53 PM.

25. - Top - End - #85
    Troll in the Playground

what about the chaotic evil or chaotic neutral people who just want to see a paladin fall.

Extended signature (Includes Giantitp regulars as... links, avatar showcase, homebrew, and other stuff.)
    Current avatar by me

26. - Top - End - #86
    Ettin in the Playground

Paladin 5/Beastmaster 1 also qualifies for Devoted Tracker, and is the optimal start to a supermount build anyways.
    Please use they/them/theirs when referring to me in the third person.
    My Homebrew (PF, 3.5)
    Awesome Bone Knight avatar by Chd.
    Spoiler: Current Characters
    Show
    Cassidy Halloran, Human Scout
    William Gamache, Human Relic Channeler Medium
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by AGrinningCat View Post
    Lay on hands? More like Lay your Eyes on this sick elbow drop!

27. - Top - End - #87
    Titan in the Playground

That sounds... complicated. We're currently playing through what I suspect is Expedition to the Demon Web Pits. So we've been in Sigil briefly.
    It was fun. In the last session the Warblade (we all forgot his name and just called him the Dragoon) jumped into the Far Realm attacking it with a sword forged in the Spire and blessed by Thor (or was it Tyr) himself. The Conjurer (or more properly Alienist) completed her campaign goal of going to the Far Realm. The tiefling scout stole the Dragon's major artifact and implanted it into her head starting her down the role of transforming into a LE arch-fiend. The replacement character for someone who had died very recently (they resurrected him, but he retired the old character) and the lich-druid-Lord of the 6th in name only didn't do anything super big, and the CE Aasimar Bard had missed the last 3 sessions without saying they were and weren't returning texts. We almost did a follow up game where the Alienist returned as a Mythos-esque entity bent on destroying Sigil, with the Druid-Lich having grown into his Lord of the 6th role, the Scout as Thief-Queen of Sigil who no longer operates in Sigil personally because her transformation into Acheron-Arch-Fiend is liable to anger the Lady of Pain, a new player who was going to be a gestalt Sorcerer Barbarian, and the Alienist's player as a Signer who dreams stuff into being. But it never got off the ground .

Oh yeah. Ride. Why would I use Sense Motive when I have my fancy new ACF?
    Because not everyone is a barmaid

Quote Originally Posted by NeoPhoenix0 View Post
    what about the chaotic evil or chaotic neutral people who just want to see a paladin fall.
    I lay no claim to either of those alignments.

Current Projects:

28. - Top - End - #88
    Troll in the Playground

I lay no claim to either of those alignments.
    I lay claim only that my alignment is chaotic. I'm sure the rest of it changes from time to time. So maybe just chalk me up as chaotic neutral unless you see enough reason to call me chaotic evil.

Current avatar by me

29. - Top - End - #89
    Dwarf in the Playground

BardGuy

I volunteer, if anyone wants to spend a ridiculous amount of time guessing what I want. I don't believe I qualify, but I might as well.
    Note: if anyone really wants to I like
    Sublety/stealth
    Sustained power
    All or nothing ie smite and related
    Tactical combat options

No ToB unfortunately.
    Spoiler: Quotes!!
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Saintheart View Post
    Wouldn't a half-elf/half-orc be a Fork?
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronos View Post
    And besides, it's a ludicrous way of breaking the game by twisting rules beyond all recognition. Kobolds have to be involved in there somewhere.

30. - Top - End - #90

Previous - Sweep #1 - Next

Permissions
    Emperor Tippy
    Snowbluff
    Elricaltovilla
    IZ42
    Sgt. Cookie
    Extra Anchovies
    PsyBomb
    WhamBamSam
    Socratov
    Keledrath
    Lord_Gareth
    Zaydos
    Jormengand
    Masterkerfuffle
    eggynack
    NeoPhoenix0
    Milo v3
    Somensjev
    LoyalPaladin
    Endarire
    Saintheart
    Marlowe
    stack
    illyahr
    Seto

Submissions
    Warlock
    Item of Eldritch Might (Ericaltovilla)

Paladin
    Holy Flirt
    Bow of Justice
    (Loyal Paladin)
    Banishing Smite (NeoPhoenix0)

Misc.
    Speaker of Malisons (Jormengand)

Fighter
    Phoenix Knight (NeoPhoenix0)

Bard
    Advocate of War (Snowbluff)

Excuse me? Where am I on the sweep?

No love for egotistical narcisists who always have to be right.

So I was saying something about a Loyal Paladin?