New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Kustom Jobs [Construct Feats, PEACH]

Upgrade Feats - An Upgrade feat is a feat a Construct character or monster may take, respresenting a significant overhaul to their body. Any upgrade feat may be swapped for another at any time a character gains an experience level by paying 3,000 GP to recieve the new upgrade and decomission the old one. As usual, if the character possesses an upgrade feat that they do not meet the prerequisites for, they may not use the feat (example - if a warforged has Dakka and More Dakka, and then swaps Dakka for Da Red Ones Go Fasta, he may not use More Dakka).

Dakka [Upgrade]
    You have a ranged weapon built into one arm.
    Prerequisite: Construct type
    Benefit: You have either a light or heavy repeating crossbow built into one of your arms. You are automatically proficient with your own crossbow, and loading it only takes a move action. You may still use your hand and arm (or hand-and-arm-like appendage) for other actions, and your crossbow may be enchanted as a magical weapon. You must provide the crossbow to be built in to your body by this feat.
    Special: You may take this feat multipile times, once for each armlike appendage you possess.

More Dakka [Upgrade]
    Your crossbow has some serious dakka.
    Prerequisite: Construct type, Dakka
    Benefit: Your built-in crossbow deals damage as though it was sized for a creature one size category larger than you. If you are already colossal, it deals an additional 2d12 damage.
    Special: You may take this feat multipile times. It's effects do not stack; instead, it improves a different built-in crossbow each time.

Da Red Ones Go Fasta [Upgrade]
    You have been painted red, and thus Go Fasta.
    Prerequisite: Construct type, Charisma 15
    Benefit: You gain a +5 foot enhancement bonus to all of your move speeds for every four hit die you possess (minimum +5). You also gain the benefits of the Run feat; this feat stacks with the effects of Run.
    Special: If, for any reason, you are no longer red, you lose the benefits of this feat until over 50% of your body is once again visibly red.

Da Blue Ones Iz Lucky [Upgrade]
    You have been painted blue, and thus are extra lucky.
    Prerequisite: Construct type, Charisma 15, nonlawful alignment
    Benefit: Once per day per four hit die (minimum +1), you may reroll any one D20 roll. You must declare this reroll after you have seen the die result but before you know if you have succeeded or failed, and you must take the result of the second roll, even if it is worse.
    Special: If, for any reason, you are no longer blue, you lose the benefits of this feat until over 50% of your body is once again visibly blue.
    Last edited by Lord_Gareth; 2008-12-28 at 12:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilingsworth View Post
    Wow! Not only was that awesome, I think I actually kinda understand Archeron now. If all the "intermediate" outer planes got that kind of treatment, I doubt there would be anywhere near as many critics of their utility.
    My extended homebrew sig

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Kustom Jobs [Construct Feats, PEACH]

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ettin in the Playground

It's a WH40K ork quote, and a wel written one as well.
    Although you should be able to put 2 or more dakka on one arm as TWF penealties are for the suck with none rapid fire weapons. Also a chest Dakka feat would be FTW for the Blastlock warforged.

4. - Top - End - #4

Wow! Not only was that awesome, I think I actually kinda understand Archeron now. If all the "intermediate" outer planes got that kind of treatment, I doubt there would be anywhere near as many critics of their utility.
    My extended homebrew sig

5. - Top - End - #5
    Bugbear in the Playground

Ah ha ha ha ha

I see what you did there

Da Pointy Stik'
    You'z 'ead goes 'ere.
    Prerequisite: One o' da Boyz
    Benifit: By spending a move action you may mutilate a corpse within 5ft of your position and impale it's head on a Pointy Stik (Thus creating an 'Ead on a Stik'). All allies within 30ft gain a +2 morale bonus to all attack and damage rolls.
    Special: This effect is active as long as you continue to carry the 'Ead on a Stik'. Should you drop the 'Ead on a Stik' it loses it's affect permanately. The 'Ead on a Stik' must be held by at least one hand or handlike appendage.

((This isn't really an Orc technology upgrade. But I just love parading around with enemies heads on sticks.))
    Last edited by Limos; 2008-12-27 at 01:59 AM.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Gareth View Post
    Upgrade Feats - An Upgrade feat is a feat a Construct character or monster may take, respresenting a significant overhaul to their body. Any upgrade feat may be swapped for another at any time a character gains an experience level by paying 3,000 GP to recieve the new upgrade and decomission the old one. As usual, if the character possesses an upgrade feat that they do not meet the prerequisites for, they may not use the feat (example - if a warforged has Dakka and More Dakka, and then swaps Dakka for Da Red Ones Go Fasta, he may not use More Dakka).

Dakka [Upgrade]
    Benefit: You have either a light or heavy repeating crossbow built into one of your arms. You are automatically proficient with your own crossbow, and loading it only takes a move action. You may still use your hand and arm (or hand-and-arm-like appendage) for other actions, and your crossbow may be enchanted as a magical weapon. You must provide the crossbow to be built in to your body by this feat.
    Special: You may take this feat multipile times, once for each armlike appendage you possess.
    Not worth a feat. Make that infinite ammo, and an extra attack on a full-attack.

More Dakka [Upgrade]
    Benefit: Your built-in crossbow deals damage as though it was sized for a creature one size category larger than you. If you are already colossal, it deals an additional 2d12 damage.
    Special: You may take this feat multipile times. It's effects do not stack; instead, it improves a different built-in crossbow each time.
    More Dakka [Upgrade]
    Benefit: Your built-in crossbow has its own built-in crossbow. It shoots two projectiles per attack rolls, and deals appropriate damage.
    Special: You may take this feat multipile times. It's effects stack; It adds another projectile to all your attack rolls.
    This feat applies to all the weapons you may have gained from the Dakka feat.

Da Red Ones Go Fasta [Upgrade]
    You have been painted red, and thus Go Fasta.
    Prerequisite: Construct type, Charisma 15
    Benefit: You gain a +5 foot enhancement bonus to all of your move speeds for every four hit die you possess (minimum +5).
    Special: If, for any reason, you are no longer red, you lose the benefits of this feat until over 50% of your body is once again visibly red.
    "In addition, you gain the benefits of the Run feat. This stacks with the Run feat."

Da Blue Ones Iz Lucky [Upgrade]
    You have been painted blue, and thus are extra lucky.
    Prerequisite: Construct type, Charisma 15, nonlawful alignment
    Benefit: Once per day per four hit die (minimum +1), you may reroll any one D20 roll. You must declare this reroll after you have seen the die result but before you know if you have succeeded or failed, and you must take the result of the second roll, even if it is worse.
    Special: If, for any reason, you are no longer blue, you lose the benefits of this feat until over 50% of your body is once again visibly blue.
    Looks fine.
    Last edited by Guyr Adamantine; 2008-12-27 at 07:00 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Strongarm Warrior: An actually worthwhile Monkey Grip-focused PrC!
    Guyr Adamantine Avatar by Tomb Raven.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Orc in the Playground

NinjaGuy

WAAAAAAAGH!! [Upgrade]
    Your voice box is enhanced. Yelling loudly lets you fight harder.
    Benefit: You gain the ability to rage once per day as per the barbarian ability of the same name, so long as you yell loudly. If you already have the ability to rage, you are able to do so twice more per day so long as you are yelling. While raging using this feat you cannot otherwise speak.
    Special: You may take this feat multiple times, gaining two additional uses of rage per day each time.

Louder WAAAAAAAGH!! [Upgrade]
    You can scream louder than ever and smash things better.
    Prerequisite: Construct type, +6 BAB, WAAAAAAAGH!! feat
    Benefit: When raging with the WAAAAAAAGH!! feat, you gain the benefits of the greater rage ability as per the barbarian ability of the same name.
    Last edited by Lert, A.; 2008-12-28 at 01:17 AM.

8. - Top - End - #8

I have only one question. Couldn't you be painted in blue and red stripes then? 50/50. You'd be lucky and fast.

I hit you. Hard.[Upgrade]
    You can hit things. REAAALLY hard.
    Prerequisite: Construct Type
    You gain a natural slam attack, relative to your size if you did not already have one.
    Your existing slam attack is improved as though you were a construct of one size larger. If you are already colossal, your natural slam attack is treated as a magic weapon for the purpose of bypassing damage reduction. If you already possess this you gain an extra dice of damage.

Moar powa![Upgrade]
    You can hit things even harder. Ouch.
    Prerequisite: I Hit You. Hard, Construct Type
    Your existing slam attack is improved further. Treat your slam attack as though you are another size category above what previous feats have given you. If you are colossal, your natural slam attack is treated as a magic weapon of the purpose of bypassing damage reduction. If you already possess this you gain an extra dice of damage.

Big an Strong!
    You're really, really big. Wow.
    You gain a natural bonus to strength based checks based on your size. In addition, you can add this bonus to your intimidate checks. (Large +1, Huge +2, Gargantuan +3, Colossal +4)
    @ Guyr
    The Dakka feat as written is fine. It's cheap and effective.
    I don't like the suggested More Dakka Feat. It's stupid. Why build a second thing if you can just make the first one BIGGER? I believe that the Orks believe bigger=better.
    Last edited by Aergoth; 2008-12-27 at 06:34 PM.
    You don't want the monster? You don't throw the switch.
    Awesome Avatar by Starwoof

9. - Top - End - #9
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Aergoth View Post
    I have only one question. Couldn't you be painted in blue and red stripes then? 50/50. You'd be lucky and fast.

I hit you. Hard.[Upgrade]
    You can hit things. REAAALLY hard.
    You gain a natural slam attack, relative to your size if you did not already have one.
    Your existing slam attack is improved as though you were a construct of one size larger. If you are already colossal, your natural slam attack is treated as a magic weapon for the purpose of bypassing damage reduction. If you already possess this you gain an extra dice of damage.

Moar powa![Upgrade]
    You can hit things even harder. Ouch.
    Prerequisite: I Hit You. Hard, Construct Type
    Your existing slam attack is improved further. Treat your slam attack as though you are another size category above what previous feats have given you. If you are colossal, your natural slam attack is treated as a magic weapon of the purpose of bypassing damage reduction. If you already possess this you gain an extra dice of damage.
    Slams are the most common construct natural attacks. They would probably take Improved Natural Attack instead.

Big an Strong!
    You're really, really big. Wow.
    You gain a natural bonus to strength based checks based on your size. In addition, you can add this bonus to your intimidate checks. (Large +1, Huge +2, Gargantuan +3, Colossal +4)
    Make that bonus bigger! We want constructs to bust through walls like the Kool-Aid Man, they need that help!

@ Guyr
    The Dakka feat as written is fine. It's cheap and effective.
    Consider this:

Sword [General]
    You have a sword.
    Prerequisite: Hands to wield it.
    Benefit: You have a masterwork sword. You are considered to have your hands free while wielding it because you're that awesome.
    Normal: People buy swords for gold and in a store.

Ridiculous, heh? Feats are expensive. A free weapon is not worth a feat.

I don't like the suggested More Dakka Feat. It's stupid. Why build a second thing if you can just make the first one BIGGER? I believe that the Orks believe bigger=better.
    No. Orks believe in "More Dakka". More Dakka means more bullets per seconds (Dakadakadakadakadakadakadakadaka). I think strapping a gun to another one is the logical outcome.
    Last edited by Guyr Adamantine; 2008-12-27 at 06:56 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

10. - Top - End - #10

I think bigger=better is more orky, personally. I haven't played 30K though, so... so be it. The numbers given were just for a base line. It should probably start a +3 for large, and continue upwards.

A sword built into your arm so you can continue to use your hands while wielding it. Yeah, it's worth a feat. Consider the warforged. Building your entire body out of adamantium is worth a feat, so is implanting shards of psionically resonant crystal, or building you out of mithril. You're modifying a powerfully magical construct after the fact. That requires more than a little bit of skill. By the way, a Colossal Dakka would probably be something like the Piecemaker. only bigger.

It's probably closer to this.

Extra Arm [Humorous]
    You grew an extra arm. WTF?
    Prerequisite: A Body, preferably corporeal, but who cares?
    Benefit: You have an extra arm. It can hold something for you, and functions as an otherwise normal arm. It does however have a tendency to smack you in the face.
    Last edited by Aergoth; 2008-12-27 at 07:01 PM.
    You don't want the monster? You don't throw the switch.
    Awesome Avatar by Starwoof

11. - Top - End - #11
    Orc in the Playground

NinjaGuy

As written now, no, since it says if over 50% is visible.

Quote Originally Posted by Aergoth
    Truth, they like to shoot lots of really big guns. But lots an lots of dakka. I believe that a change to the feat name would be fine.

Shootier Dakka[Upgrade]
    Your dakka just might blot out the sun.
    Benefit: Your built-in crossbow has its own built-in crossbow. It shoots two projectiles per attack rolls, and deals appropriate damage.
    Special: You may take this feat multiple times. It's effects do not stack; instead, it improves a different built-in crossbow each time.

EDIT: On the other hand More Dakka might be better as written with the original writing of the feat being Shootier.
    Last edited by Lert, A.; 2008-12-27 at 07:11 PM.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Orc in the Playground

A sword built into your arm so you can continue to use your hands while wielding it. Yeah, it's worth a feat. Consider the warforged. Building your entire body out of adamantium is worth a feat, so is implanting shards of psionically resonant crystal, or building you out of mithril. You're modifying a powerfully magical construct after the fact. That requires more than a little bit of skill.
    The only reason those warforged feats are worth considering is because warforged cannot wear conventionnal armor. That does not make them a reliable reference, or good design in any way. (Rather the contrary)

If you look at how weapons stats are designed, a strapped-up sword (assuming a longsword) would either deal 1d6 damage or have a 20/x2 critical, while staying a martial weapon. Not worth a feat.
    Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #13
    Orc in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Choppa [Upgrade]
    When you use your choppa enemies fall down faster.
    Prerequisite: Construct, weapon focus with any bladed weapon.
    Benefit: When using a bladed weapon such as a sword or axe in one hand you may apply one and a half times your strength bonus to damage. If using two hands you instead apply twice your strength bonus to damage.
    Normal: You apply your strength bonus to damage when wielding a weapon one-handed and one and a half times your strength bonus to damage when wielding a weapon in two hands.

I also believe that in addition to construct, the living construct type should be included, cause it's so awesome to think of warforged as orkses.
    Last edited by Lert, A.; 2008-12-27 at 11:25 PM. Reason: changin' stuf orksorksorksorks...

14. - Top - End - #14
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lert, A. View Post
    Choppa [Upgrade]
    When you use your choppa enemies fall down faster.
    Prerequisite: Construct, weapon focus with any bladed weapon.
    Benefit: When using a bladed weapon such as a sword or axe in one hand you may apply one and a half times your strength bonus to damage. If using two hands you instead apply three times your strength bonus to damage.
    Normal: You apply half your strength bonus to damage when wielding a weapon one-handed and your strength bonus to damage when wielding a weapon in two hands.
    2x should enough for two-handed combat. I follows the rules on multipliers, and considering how large certain constructs' strength bonuses can be, it might be overkill.

I also believe that in addition to construct, the living construct type should be included, cause it's so awesome to think of warforged as okses.
    Living Construct is a subtype. warforged qualify as constructs unless otherwise mentionned.

EDIT:

More Dakka, more bullets, more guns. Discuss.
    Last edited by Guyr Adamantine; 2008-12-27 at 07:32 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #15
    Orc in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Guyr Adamantine View Post
    2x should enough for two-handed combat. I follows the rules on multipliers, and considering how large certain constructs' strength bonuses can be, it might be overkill.
    Yeah, wasn't too sure about that one. Amended to 1x and 2x respectively.

Quote Originally Posted by Guyr Adamantine
    EDIT:

More Dakka, more bullets, more guns. Discuss.
    Oversized Dakka [Upgrade]
    Your shooty bits are bigger.
    Prerequisite: Construct, +9 BAB, Dakka, More Dakka
    Benefit: The crossbows that you mount from the Dakka feat may be of a size larger than that which you could normally mount.
    Special: You may take this feat twice. Each time the size of crossbow that you mount increases by one size category.
    Normal: You have to use normal size dakka.

16. - Top - End - #16
    Orc in the Playground

Yeah, wasn't too sure about that one. Amended to 1x and 2x respectively.
    Considering you only apply half your strength bonus to damage when using light weapons, it should 1.5x and 2x.
    Last edited by Guyr Adamantine; 2008-12-27 at 07:52 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #17
    Orc in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Guyr Adamantine View Post
    Considering you only apply half your strength bonus to damage when using light weapons, it should 1.5x and 2x.
    Okey-dokey!

EDIT: Also... D'oh!

Bad DM! Bad bad DM! *slaps self in nose with newspaper*
    Last edited by Lert, A.; 2008-12-27 at 08:08 PM.

18. - Top - End - #18
    Orc in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Burna [Upgrade]
    Your dakka can shoot flames.
    Prerequisite: Construct, Dakka
    Benefit: One of your crossbows instead deals fire damage. If used against an object with hardness or a creature with DR this piece of dakka does an extra die of damage with each shot that hits.
    Special: you may take this feat multiple times. Each time you take this feat it applies to a different piece of dakka.

19. - Top - End - #19

Moar Boyz!
    Orks is built fer killin' an winnin'!
    Prerequisites: Construct Type, Level 5.
    Benifit:: You gain the Leadership feat and may use your Strength modifier in place of your Charisma modifier when calculating Leadership points. You do not take penalties to your Leadership score, ever, for anything. This feat may only be used to attract followers and cohorts of the Construct type.
    Special: You gain the title Warboss.

20. - Top - End - #20
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Limos View Post
    Moar Boyz!
    Orks is built fer killin' an winnin'!
    Prerequisites: Construct Type, Level 5.
    Benifit:: You gain the Leadership feat and may use your Strength modifier in place of your Charisma modifier when calculating Leadership points. You do not take penalties to your Leadership score, ever, for anything. This feat may only be used to attract followers and cohorts of the Construct type.
    Special: You gain the title Warboss.
    WAAAAAAAGH!
    WAAAAAAAGH!
    Prerequisites: Construct Type, Moar Boyz!
    Benifit:: When bringing all your followers in battle, they gain a bonus to Will saves against fear equal to your level.
    Causing the death of followers no longer give you a penalty to your leadership score.
    Last edited by Guyr Adamantine; 2008-12-27 at 11:36 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #21

Folks, I encourage rediculous feat names and concepts, but try to make them correctly - for example, the "special" entries under WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! should be a benefit. Also, how does one get Moar Boyz as an UPGRADE to one's body?

My extended homebrew sig

22. - Top - End - #22

Da Klanz
    Pik a side! We's at WAAAAAAAGH!
    Prerequisites: Construct Type
    Benifit: Upon taking this feat you may select a single Klan. As long as you remain marked with the appropriate Klan symbols you gain the corresponding bonuses. Da Klanz are as follows.

--Bad Moonz: Symbol is a yellow crescent moon with black flames. You gain a +2 to hit with all ranged weapons but a -1 to hit with all melee weapons.

--Blood Axes: Symbol is two crossed red axes. You gain a permanent +2 to your Leadership score.

--Deff Skulls: Symbol is a horned skull, in addition more than 50% of your body must be painted blue. You gain a +5 to all appraise checks.

--Evil Sunz: Symbol is a grimacing face on a red sun with orange flames. You gain a permanent +2 to all Use Magical Device and Profession(Mekboy) checks.

--Goffs: You must be painted black. As long as more than 80% of your body is black you keep your Klan bonus. You gain a +4 bonus to hit with melee weapons and a -3 penalty to hit with ranged weapons.

Special: This feat can be taken multiple times but the effects do not stack. Taking this feat again replaces the Klan choice from the last time you took this feat.

23. - Top - End - #23

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Gareth View Post
    Folks, I encourage rediculous feat names and concepts, but try to make them correctly - for example, the "special" entries under WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! should be a benefit. Also, how does one get Moar Boyz as an UPGRADE to one's body?
    We got sort of sidetracked and started making feats for Orks, rather than feats for Constructs.

If you like I was planning to Retcon the Moar Boyz feat to require a Nob or Warboss feat first. You must qualify as "da biggest" by upgrading your physical stature in order to become the leader.

Nob
    Soon I be da Warboss!
    Prerequisites: Construct Type
    Benifits: Your physical height increases by 2ft. In addition you gain a +2 bonus to Intelligence.

Warboss
    I'm Bigga den you. Dat makes me Warboss.
    Prerequisites: Construct Type, Nob
    Benifits: Your physical height increases by an additional 2ft. In addition you gain a +1 bonus to Intelligence, Strength and Constitution.

EDIT: Oh Oh! Also since the WAAAAAGH! is a latent psychic field all Orks experience taking the Moar Boyz feat would represent upgrading your WAAAAAAGH! uplink. You send out a constant "I'm Da Biggest" command which you use to attract Moar Boyz. (Orks have a built in need to obey "Da Biggest")
    Last edited by Limos; 2008-12-27 at 11:41 PM.

24. - Top - End - #24

Personally, I'd avoid Leadership feats. Painting yourself I can see. Thus, here's some more concepts:

Burna [Upgrade]
    You have a burna attached to one of your arms.
    Prerequisites: Construct Type, 4 or more hit die
    Benefit: You have a Burna attached to one of your arms or arm-like appendages. This Burna may fire once a round as a standard action, dealing 1d8 fire damage in a 20 foot cone per hit die you possess. Victims in the cone may attempt a Reflex save (DC = your hit die) for half damage; those that fail catch on fire. You may still use your arm/hand or armlike appendage for other actions.
    Special: You may take this feat multiple times. Each time you do, you have another Burna attached to one of your arm-like appendages.

Twin-Link [Upgrade]
    Some of your built-in weapons are linked to fire simoultaenously.
    Prerequisites: Construct Type, two or more built-in weapons, six or more hit die.
    Benefit: Select two built-in ranged weapons, such as those granted by the Dakka and Burna feats, that you possess. You may fire both of these weapons simultaenously as a free action, using the same attack roll (if applicable) and affecting the same area (if applicable). You may not fire these weapons independantly.
    Special: You may select this feat multiple times. Each time, add another built-in weapon to your twin-link.

My extended homebrew sig

25. - Top - End - #25
    Ettin in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

My take on the Dakka:

Dakka [Upgrade]
    Benefit: You have either a light or heavy repeating crossbow built into one of your arms. You are automatically proficient with a built in crossbow. You may still use your hand and arm (or hand-and-arm-like appendage) for other actions, and your crossbow may be enchanted as a magical weapon. You must provide the crossbow to be built in to your body by this feat, but once built in, it creates it's own non-magical generic ammunition indefinitely, removing any need to reload it. You may load specific ammunition as normal, in order to take advantage of special materials or enchanted bolts, for example.

More Dakka [Upgrade]
    You have more than one ranged weapon built into your arms.
    Benefit: You have an additional crossbow built into a different arm or arm-like appendage than the first. You may dual-wield your built in crossbows as if you had the Two Weapon Fighting feat, except that you take no penalties while doing so. If you already have Two Weapon Fighting, or any improved versions, you gain more attack than usual, as if you had the next feat in the line, and still do so without penalties.
    Special: You may take this feat multipile times, once for each armlike appendage you possess. With three or more built in crossbows, it instead functions as the Multiweapon Fighting feat chain, gaining extra iterative attacks for each arm with a built in crossbow.

Dakadakadakadakadakadaka [Upgrade]
    Your Dakka goes fast
    Benefit: You may make an additional attack at your full base attack bonus with a built in crossbow whenever you make a full attack. This stacks with all other extra attacks, such as those granted by haste or the Rapid Shot feat. If you have multiple built in crossbows, you gain an additional attack with each of them.

Big Dakka [Upgrade]
    Your Dakka is bigger
    Benefit: you may use crossbows up to two sizes larger than yourself with the Dakka and More Dakka feats.

I don't see any reason to restrict bigger dakka to higher levels, and one increase isn't enough. The Dakka does have to be inifinite just to work, though I wouldn't quite grant extra attacks with the first feat.
    Fizban's Tweaks and Brew: Google Drive (PDF), Thread
    A collection of over 200 pages of individually small bans, tweaks, brews, and rule changes, usable piecemeal or nearly altogether, and even some convenient lists. Everything I've done that I'd call done enough to use in one place (plus a number of things I'm working on that aren't quite done, of course).
    Quote Originally Posted by Violet Octopus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fizban View Post
    sheer awesomeness

26. - Top - End - #26

I would change the Dakadakadakadaka etc... feat to Even More Dakka

Also we need a feat that lets you make even more attacks than usual but at a penalty to hit. Don't be messin' up ma battle wif tings like "Aiming" ya stupid git!

27. - Top - End - #27
    Troll in the Playground

WAAAAAAAGH!! [Upgrade]
    Your voice box is enhanced. Yelling loudly lets you fight harder.
    Benefit: You gain the ability to rage once per day as per the barbarian ability of the same name, so long as you yell loudly. If you already have the ability to rage, you are able to do so once more per day so long as you are yelling. While raging using this feat you cannot otherwise speak.
    Special: You may take this feat multiple times, gaining another use of rage per day each time.
    So basicly a more restricted, less usefull version of Extra rages?
    trill in da playground

28. - Top - End - #28
    Orc in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Slaanesh View Post
    So basicly a more restricted, less usefull version of Extra rages?
    As it sits, I guess.

How would you suggest to improve it? Twice per day, added bonuses, other?

EDIT: decided to make it twice per day if you already have the ability to rage, plus two times per day extra if taken multiple times. The restrictions make it less useful as you noted, so this should be better, although it may be overpowered now. Hmm....
    Last edited by Lert, A.; 2008-12-28 at 01:19 AM.