New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #391
    Barbarian in the Playground

PirateWench

Default Re: EMPIRE2!-CWBG-VI-Save-The-Hufflepuffs!

I don't blame you Catrus but still a shame to see you go.

Is it worth talking about E3?

Quote Originally Posted by DimpleLoamsdown View Post
    Have the Transfirlian regions been added to the Bhurmatta Vapra yet?
    No. Why would they have been?
    Last edited by Kythia; 2016-10-05 at 01:06 AM.

2. - Top - End - #392

Quote Originally Posted by Kythia View Post
    No. Why would they have been?
    To fulfill resource requirements and to permit technology usage.

I don't blame you Catrus but still a shame to see you go.

Is it worth talking about E3?
    Well I have already started working on a potential racial plan for E3.
    Last edited by DimpleLoamsdown; 2016-10-05 at 07:10 AM.

3. - Top - End - #393

PirateWench

To fulfill resource requirements and to permit technology usage.
    You don't have anything Transfirlia wants (beyond the obvious, I mean. Transfirlia greatly values the amusing noises you make when you die and that will never change) and don't have any resources that Transfirlia needs for tech. There's simply no reason for Transfirlia to have used their actions to do that.

4. - Top - End - #394

You don't have anything Transfirlia wants (beyond the obvious, I mean. Transfirlia greatly values the amusing noises you make when you die and that will never change) and don't have any resources that Transfirlia needs for tech. There's simply no reason for Transfirlia to have used their actions to do that.
    But Transfirlia should want their regions to be stable, even if they are Larimp/Jagalatan regions.

5. - Top - End - #395
    Ogre in the Playground

Ladies and Gentlemen-

I too will have to discontinue the game. Not that I want to, but my availability does not mesh well with the requirements. Simply put, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday evenings will be tied up for the foreseeable future for me.
    Last edited by lt_murgen; 2016-10-05 at 09:31 AM.
    Keeper of the 49 Rules.

Pet Peeve: Yay ≠ Yeah

6. - Top - End - #396
    Titan in the Playground

Well I have already started working on a potential racial plan for E3.
    I came up with (most of) a creation myth for my group for E3 during that several hour period where QB quit being GM but we weren't entirely sure he'd stay gone and Zayuz hadn't stepped up yet.

Also, is your peace event open to all, or just the people you've specifically invited?
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

7. - Top - End - #397

PirateWench

Quote Originally Posted by lt_murgen View Post
    Ladies and Gentlemen-

I too will have to discontinue the game. Not that I want to, but my availability does not mesh well with the requirements. Simply put, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday evenings will be tied up for the foreseeable future for me.
    Sorry to see you go, Murgen, but...

Seriously, let's talk about E3. The power vacuums that are opening up are getting extreme.

8. - Top - End - #398
    Dwarf in the Playground

Ladies and Gentlemen-

Not Murgen too!

It sucks that people are leaving, but starting E3 up isn't going to magically give Murgen more time. I am still into E2. Berrium is exactly what I wanted to play, I got my buddy Half and I probably wouldn't join E3 due to my time restraints. So it's a real toss-up.
    Many thanks to Kris On A Stick for use of the avatar!

9. - Top - End - #399

PirateWench

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    Not Murgen too!

It sucks that people are leaving, but starting E3 up isn't going to magically give Murgen more time. I am still into E2. Berrium is exactly what I wanted to play, I got my buddy Half and I probably wouldn't join E3 due to my time restraints. So it's a real toss-up.
    No, obviously it won't give him more time. I don't fully understand how it would give you less time but that's neither here nor there. The point is that the game is breaking up. We have, IMHO, way too many NPCs already and we've just gained two more. When E3 was first mooted, after QB quit, HT talked about wanting to continue the stories of Arandi. My point is that those stories are dying and not for potentially interesting in-world reasons but due to a sudden upsurge in attrition. The game's quite hostile to new players and a restart would obviously help with that. At the moment I just don't see that this has a future beyond a lingering and embarrassing death.

10. - Top - End - #400
    Titan in the Playground

Ladies and Gentlemen-

Quote Originally Posted by Catrus View Post
    I think I am done with the game. Soooo... yeah.

Sorry to see you both go.

Sorry to see you go, Murgen, but...

Seriously, let's talk about E3. The power vacuums that are opening up are getting extreme.
    You say that like a power vacuum is a BAD thing =/ That's where the interesting politics happen!

Hell, the disappearance of Federations is part of the plan to fix the deadlock in western politics, as far as I'm aware.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    Not Murgen too!

Agreed.

While I can certainly sympathize with Kythia's desire to toss this world aside and start up an E3 with a clean slate (and if/when the game dies I plan to list out some regrets for this game), I stand by what I said before: Arandi's still got stories worth telling and finishing.

In addition, people leaving this game aren't necessarily going to come back next time. I doubt Catrus would want to come back for E3 given his horrendous luck and the ooc fights. murgen's schedule isn't gonna get less busy if we start up again. etc etc

No, obviously it won't give him more time. I don't fully understand how it would give you less time but that's neither here nor there. The point is that the game is breaking up. We have, IMHO, way too many NPCs already and we've just gained two more. When E3 was first mooted, after QB quit, HT talked about wanting to continue the stories of Arandi. My point is that those stories are dying and not for potentially interesting in-world reasons but due to a sudden upsurge in attrition. The game's quite hostile to new players and a restart would obviously help with that. At the moment I just don't see that this has a future beyond a lingering and embarrassing death.
    I would say at the very least we should take a few rounds to wrap the game up as we did with E1. But I am still very much against it ending.
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2016-10-05 at 09:59 AM.

Extended Sig

11. - Top - End - #401
    Ogre in the Playground

Lizardfolk

While I am looking forward to playing Guilder 2.0: More Assassins Edition or maybe a god game, I'm still trying to get cool stuff done. I at least want to [all my plans deleted], and by that point if nobody has decided to curbstomp me as a precaution I'll be completely satisfied.

12. - Top - End - #402

PirateWench

This isn't about them coming back though, or isn't for me at least. That wasn't where I was going with that. This is about a fresh stage without gaping holes in it. "Interesting politics" won't happen, because they don't. The gaps will be eaten up by one or more of the existing power blocks and then people will sit and ICly glare at each other for months on end before, maybe, possibly, a brief war is started which will end almost immediately. There'll be none of the maneuvering you seem to expect because all of that has already happened. Power blocks are locked in.

13. - Top - End - #403
    Titan in the Playground

This isn't about them coming back though, or isn't for me at least. That wasn't where I was going with that. This is about a fresh stage without gaping holes in it. "Interesting politics" won't happen, because they don't. The gaps will be eaten up by one or more of the existing power blocks and then people will sit and ICly glare at each other for months on end before, maybe, possibly, a brief war is started which will end almost immediately. There'll be none of the maneuvering you seem to expect because all of that has already happened. Power blocks are locked in.
    Uh... The Crystal Union and the Rose Demense just started a world war that is probably gonna continue this round, because for all intents and purposes there's no clear winner. Nand has just expressed an interest in going to war with both Primus and the Aeldir. The Pale Empyrium is launching a crusade on the Nifhel. The center of Daenic worship is moving from neutral ground to the Stormlands. etc etc.

Political maneuvering never stops, Ky, most of it just isn't public (which admittedly is a weakness of this game's format, but still).

And believe me: there's a lot more political manuvering once the game gets rolling than there is in the first few rounds.
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2016-10-05 at 10:06 AM.

Extended Sig

14. - Top - End - #404

PirateWench

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    Uh... The Crystal Union and the Rose Demense just started a world war that is probably gonna continue this round, because for all intents and purposes there's no clear winner. Nand has just expressed an interest in going to war with both Primus and the Aeldir. The Pale Empyrium is launching a crusade on the Nifhel. The center of Daenic worship is moving from neutral ground to the Stormlands. etc etc.

Political maneuvering never stops, Ky, most of it just isn't public (which admittedly is a weakness of this game's format, but still).

And believe me: there's a lot more political manuvering once the game gets rolling than there is in the first few rounds.
    That's precisely my point about "sitting and glaring". All of that could have been done ages ago. There is at least one plotline that I know another player has been thinking about for "months" that they have done literally nothing to progress. It was stagnant, now it's stagnant and shrinking.

Look at this world war. Have there been any non-dice surprises in it? Anyone who you thought would join in but didn't or, better yet, joined in on a different side to what you expected? Of course not. Power blocks are now entirely stagnant. All that will happen with newly available territory is players will agree amongst themselves who gets what, it's an entirely mechanical thing. That's not political maneuvering at all, that's the result of pre-existant political maneuvering.

I dunno. Maybe I am wrong here, I'm still relatively new. But it looks like there is no "interesting politics" at all that isn't caused by people dropping out of the game or new players who haven't internalised the unspoken rules. That's not sustainable.

I think I've pretty much made all the points I had so I'm not going to continue to flog a horse, regardless of whether its dead or not. I just feel that the game is dying and it would be better to euthanise it and start afresh. Maybe you - a broadly defined "you" not "You, Halftangible" differ.

15. - Top - End - #405
    Ogre in the Playground

MindFlayer

Quote Originally Posted by Nighteye View Post
    Yay! Feel free to let me know if you need anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Zayuz View Post
    Oh goodness, now that you mention it the note about keeping that in mind is still on my desktop. The way I did it was I saved all the war actions until the end, and because of it I managed to miss a couple. (Namely yours and Besina.)

Because of this fault I'll grant you the region at no troop cost, and you can assume the battle was a success. I know this could be considered a soft ruling, but there were only two armies there anyways, and I'd really rather not lag the round opener halfway through the week if I can avoid it.
    Thanks!

Ladies and Gentlemen-

Don't you normally just get on in the morning, anyway? Or have I greatly misunderstood what time zone you live in?

But it would be very sad for me to see you go.

Quote Originally Posted by Catrus View Post
    I think I am done with the game. Soooo... yeah.
    Also sad to see the ogre mermaids and the creator of their impossible language go...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Jake View Post
    Kill a PC's father? Well that's just the cost of doing business.
    Steal a PC's boots? Now it's personal.
    Please take everything I say with a grain of salt. Unless we're arguing about alignment. In which case, you're wrong.

Former EMPIRE2! Player: Imperator of the Nihoni Dominion
    Former EMPIRE3! Player: Suzerain of the Phœnīx Estates
    Former EMPIRE4! Player: Margrave of the Margraviate of Rhune
    My Awesome Campaign Setting

16. - Top - End - #406
    Titan in the Playground

Hello again everyone. No I'm not rejoining the game, but I thought I might offer my comments on Kythia's suggestion.

The problem as far as I can tell is that the game is haemmorhaging players and there's been a general drop in engagement among many of those who remain. Not just new players either, who have always had a low retention rate, but longstanding ones some of whom have stuck with it from fairly early in E1. The game only survives so long as its playerbase does, and once dropouts start to exceed recruitments to a significant extent, the game is on its last legs. That point has probably not been reached yet, but it wouldn't take many more retirements for that critical mass to be achieved, I think, especially as it is at this point almost prohibitively hard for new players to join the game and become established without taking over a NPC (never a popular option).

There was a plan to phase out federations, it's true, but that's not what ultimately caused them to break up: it's that across the three PC federations four people stopped playing within a couple of rounds of each other (albeit one of them stepped up to be GM, to be fair). Looking at the western continent in particular, there are now only about three or four players based in that area, only two of whom started the game there, out of an original count of about thirteen or fourteen.

Yes, the game had been perhaps a little stagnant for a while and players leaving opens up new opportunities for some of the remaining ones, but it's worth considering whether this burst of energy is actually a new lease of life or just the game's death throes.

Of course restarting the game would produce, to an extent, winners and losers, just as it did in E1. But it would probably also be better to euthanise the game than to wait for it to die just because there are one or two people who really want to keep playing. Giving a few rounds for people to construct their own ending scenarios as in E1 might help people to tie things up in a more satisfactory way than for everyone to drift away over a period of months.

That is not to say that ending and restarting the game would definitely be the right thing to do or even that I think it would be, necessarily. While I would probably return (and indeed, could GM) an E3, I'm not directly involved in E2 any more and whatever happens in this game isn't my call. But there were issues with the game when Quinton stepped down and despite Zayuz's efforts they haven't gone away. Restarting the game was on the table then and I think it should probably remain there at least as an option to bear in mind.
    GITP Blood Bowl Manager Cup
    Red Sabres - Season I Cup Champions, two-time Cup Semifinalists
    Anlec Razors - Two-time Cup Semifinalists
    Bad Badenhof Bats - Season VII Cup Champions
    League Wiki

Spoiler: Previous Avatars
    Show
    (by Strawberries)
    (by Rain Dragon)

17. - Top - End - #407
    Ogre in the Playground

I'm still looking forward to being Ambrose and not LAP! Just because you don't see other player's progress, doesn't mean it's not being made. Especially when you aren't directly involved. The same with plots and politics. If you aren't involved in any of that, it's really up to you to get yourself into it. While I agree the player loss is concerning, we did just pick up zabb and Nighteye, so my vote would be to continue E2 as I agree with HT, that the recent loss of the Federations just makes things more interesting. Especially as a player coming from one. I can take Faith actions now!!

Of course if Zayuz just decides he's had enough of GM'ing then so be it. I do think it would behoove us to change to E3 rather than get a third GM, but Zayuz hasn't mentioned that he wants to quit being GM, at least in the ooc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    Somehow it is nostalgic to see the lewd discussion to return again to EMPIRE game.
    BIG thank you to Gengy for my fabulous avatar! ღ
    #Notallinfluencers

18. - Top - End - #408
    Titan in the Playground

That's precisely my point about "sitting and glaring". All of that could have been done ages ago. There is at least one plotline that I know another player has been thinking about for "months" that they have done literally nothing to progress. It was stagnant, now it's stagnant and shrinking.

Look at this world war. Have there been any non-dice surprises in it? Anyone who you thought would join in but didn't or, better yet, joined in on a different side to what you expected? Of course not. Power blocks are now entirely stagnant. All that will happen with newly available territory is players will agree amongst themselves who gets what, it's an entirely mechanical thing. That's not political maneuvering at all, that's the result of pre-existant political maneuvering.

I dunno. Maybe I am wrong here, I'm still relatively new. But it looks like there is no "interesting politics" at all that isn't caused by people dropping out of the game or new players who haven't internalised the unspoken rules. That's not sustainable.

I think I've pretty much made all the points I had so I'm not going to continue to flog a horse, regardless of whether its dead or not. I just feel that the game is dying and it would be better to euthanise it and start afresh. Maybe you - a broadly defined "you" not "You, Halftangible" differ.
    ... Yes. Politics in this game are the result of previous deals, insults and maneuverings. Often a decision is made based on the decision someone else made years ago, and political forces almost always shift and change rather than die off completely. What exactly do you think politics are?

As for surprises in this war... yeah, they're mostly based on dice. That's what the dice are there for

The Demense is reorganizing into an Empire. The Pale Empyrium stole the Helm of Fimbulvintr, and then Primus stole it back for the Nifhel. The Daenic faith is going to be under the control of one of Avonlea's vassals (who recently has been soured on them).

I get that it seems like nothing happens, but again, most of what happens goes on behind the scenes. (I just brought FD into the Imperium!)

EDIT2: Also what Pepper said.

---

You're right that attrition has jumped lately, and that's a problem. The big problem in my mind is a lack of roleplay on the individual level, and I think that stems from a lack of big events. The Majestic Tournament was the last event I can recall that wasn't either very short or extremely limited in scope. Since then we've had...

-Trial of Spring and Winter (which only a few people were invited to)
    -Seerono Regata (no offense to murgen, but it didn't exactly take off)
    -Grand Ball (I don't think anyone got past talking to Jovana)
    -Winter's council of War (again, few were invited to, and was almost entirely business)

Probably a few others, but I don't recall. This round we have a peace event that's meant to be between several groups that don't trust each other or the host. That's not a recipe for harmony, or vast attendance.

(Also, we're moving into winter and autumn, everyone gets busy in the winter and autumn. Mostly because of school, but I've noticed it happens to graduated adults too weird.)

@Aed: Engagement is also a problem. I definitely agree that if the game's going to end, we should take a few rounds to wrap things up.
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2016-10-05 at 11:00 AM.

Extended Sig

19. - Top - End - #409

Quote Originally Posted by All 'o' y'all (or at least a bunch 'o' ye)
    Players leaving, game wrapping up and such and such. Blah blah blah.
    Spoiler: A couple suggestions, a self promotion and a farewell.
    Show

Spoiler: Chief instead of quitting?
    Show
    I would like to promote (potentially), and I know it would be annoying to most, the transformation of players who want to quit into chiefs. By this, I mean, post your actions once every two rounds, until your spare time clears up, and still be a player, but not leave the game. That way, you can all still be in the game enough to keep it running, but just not spend your entire life on the game, creating complex characters and IC interactions and all of that.

Spoiler: E3?
    Show
    I currently believe that we should not end E2 yet. We should keep it going at least long enough for the current major wars to end. By that point, we might have more players, or old players with more time on their hands to keep the game running. We could create a new rule, that states that new or rejoining players must take up an old NPC maybe? That way, it would not be as much of a pain to the GM team to keep them running. Either that, or we could merge NPC regions into nearby nations and again, the GM team would not need to worry about NPCs.

Spoiler: Jelha De's Birthday
    Show
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?502496-Jelha-De-s-Seventeenth-Birthday-party-and-peace-party&p=21267444#post21267444
    A reminder for who is invited
    •Niran Olygricht of the Crystal Union
    •Queen Zellevera of the Crystal Union
    •Queen Yildiz vel Enas of Transfirlia
    •Queen Paige, the Bloody of the Crystal Union
    •Lady Spring of the Aeldir Rose Courts
    •Emperor Cato Leonis
    Spoiler: Goodbye to leaving players.
    Show
    I would like to take a moment to say goodbye to all of the leaving players, and that the game will not be as good while you are gone. I wish you good luck with whatever you go to next and that you might eventually return to Empire, either in this empire, or in the next.

Last edited by DimpleLoamsdown; 2016-10-05 at 11:30 AM.

20. - Top - End - #410
    Ogre in the Playground

Y'all should consider taking a vote.
    Exploratory expeditions expeditiously expediting exploration would be epicurially equipped.

21. - Top - End - #411
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by zabbarot View Post
    Y'all should consider taking a vote.
    I'd like to hear Zayuz weigh in a bit first. He's the GM.

Then, straw poll.

Extended Sig

22. - Top - End - #412
    Ogre in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Quote Originally Posted by moossabi View Post
    While I am looking forward to playing Guilder 2.0: More Assassins Edition or maybe a god game, I'm still trying to get cool stuff done. I at least want to [all my plans deleted], and by that point if nobody has decided to curbstomp me as a precaution I'll be completely satisfied.
    As the morning goes on, I think that I'll never actually be able to finish my ultimate plans before everyone begins to tire of the game.

So yeah, unless anyone wants to keep going for a prolonged period of time, my next post will be outlining all of the plans that I had and how I've learned that the long game never works.

I'll wait for Zayuz's next post before I reveal my entire scheme and make it so that Dark stops being so passively paranoid that I'll double-cross him, because if I have the chance to one-up every other religion in the world I'm going to take it.

EDIT:
    Then, straw poll.
    I'll get one up and running in preparation.
    Last edited by moossabi; 2016-10-05 at 11:51 AM.

23. - Top - End - #413
    Orc in the Playground

I have to admit, Murgen leaving is a big blow to me. Just lost an important ally...

I think we should take a moment to discuss how we could address those issues before we call it quits. Time restrictions can't be helped, but perhaps leaving players, as Dimple kind of suggested, should be willing to return if they free up time in the future. Some adjustment to the new player rules might aid us in reduce new player attrition. If that can be reduced enough, it might counter balance the loss of old players.

Also, I've pointed out in the past that I felt the game suffered from being quit cliquey. The game's old guard (mostly the E1 vets) was very frustrating to deal with when I first joined, and I felt like I had to kind of fight for even the smallest relevance. Props to HT for providing me a fun opportunity to do so. When Quinton was responding in light of the size rule debacle he commented something to the effect of apologizing for his part as GM if I didn't feel like I fit in, I bit my tongue, because everyone was heated at that time. But yes, I did, and to some degree still do, feel that way. So perhaps the experienced players should think about that going forward. A little work from us in attempting to engage new players wouldn't hurt either.

At minimum, we should not pull anymore Luska, Izele Clans type events, and maybe some of our power blocks should plans some CU style "go down in flames" type things to shake things up and redraw the map even further.
    Last edited by EtuBrutus; 2016-10-05 at 01:29 PM.
    People are losing the spirit of the Ides of March. It's not just about stabbing. It's about coming together to stab. In groups.

smuchmuch made my avatar.
    I played the Nemerians in Empire2!

24. - Top - End - #414
    Ogre in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Strawpoll ready. Whoever picked 5 is a despicable person indeed ().
    Last edited by moossabi; 2016-10-05 at 01:40 PM.

25. - Top - End - #415
    Titan in the Playground

Cliques are a bit of a problem in any roleplaying game, especially one like this where you can keep so much of your intent secret.

Props to HT for providing me a fun opportunity to do so.
    If you mean Phelnia, I didn't do it on purpose and thus deserve no props She was supposed to grow even more miserable and self-loathing, and eventually commit suicide. But you showed up, I rolled with it, and we ended up giving Nemeria and Primus a pretty strong blood tie and lots of rigorous sex.

It's a two-way street, I feel, and I do think it's gotten better. That werewolf thing between FD and Pepper was (as I recall) originally proposed by Pepper, to give Nyle something to do. I threw in Eldice because I wanted to establish the Custodians were badasses (kinda failed at that), and to show the Silver Horde as a force to be reckoned with. That led to Tommy jumping in (I'm still not sure what he wanted out of it, but I rolled with it), and more interactions/character development between Nyle and various other characters, a lot of well-deserved jokes about the creeky cooky mysterious and spooky Darkthorne Family *snap snap*...

Quote Originally Posted by EtuBrutus View Post
    At minimum, we should not pull anymore Luska, Izele Clans type events, and maybe some of our power blocks should plans some CU style "go down in flames" type things to shake things up and redraw the map even further.
    Ye can hardly compare 'i didn't realize I had to deploy troops' to 'let's assassinate the enemy leader! That'll improve relations!'
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2016-10-05 at 01:40 PM.

Extended Sig

26. - Top - End - #416
    Ogre in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Ye can hardly compare 'i didn't realize I had to deploy troops' to 'let's assassinate the enemy leader! That'll improve relations!'
    Can I sig this?

27. - Top - End - #417
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by moossabi View Post
    Can I sig this?
    By all means

Extended Sig

28. - Top - End - #418
    Ogre in the Playground

MindFlayer

Quote Originally Posted by EtuBrutus View Post
    I have to admit, Murgen leaving is a big blow to me. Just lost an important ally...

I think we should take a moment to discuss how we could address those issues before we call it quits. Time restrictions can't be helped, but perhaps leaving players, as Dimple kind of suggested, should be willing to return if they free up time in the future. Some adjustment to the new player rules might aid us in reduce new player attrition. If that can be reduced enough, it might counter balance the loss of old players.
    Yeah, I too am quick struck by his departure.

Some suggestions:
    -New players start with 7 bonus actions
    -New players get to reroll all 1, to no limit
    -New players start with an additional +1, as if they had Meritocratic Selection

Those give starting players much better stats with their starting ruler, allowing them to field relevant rulers as soon as their second round. With the right rolls, they can be creating tech, founding faiths, and founding GKs really quickly.

Edit:To answer your question, HT, I wanted the same as you. I have a race of 8-9 foot tall, fanged giants who I had yet a chance to have punch someone. A werewolf seemed like a worthy opponent.
    Last edited by BootStrapTommy; 2016-10-05 at 01:47 PM.

29. - Top - End - #419
    Orc in the Playground

The conflict well predated that event, as amusing as it was. The Daen were guilty of that thing Aed was worried about where they treated their followers as an extension of their state, causing them to initiate hostilities against the Izele after the holy war. Honestly, the whole thing looked unfair to me, especially since Kythia was on vacation, if I remember correctly, the round the Daen did all the conversions that prompted the holy war, so she was not around to actually resist the conversions directly.
    Last edited by EtuBrutus; 2016-10-05 at 01:55 PM.
    People are losing the spirit of the Ides of March. It's not just about stabbing. It's about coming together to stab. In groups.

smuchmuch made my avatar.
    I played the Nemerians in Empire2!

30. - Top - End - #420
    Ogre in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Just out of curiosity, who actually picked number 4?

I stole a certain chainsaw from wooli and need to check if it's defective.