New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 13 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222338 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #361
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Riverside 20: Another day, another disaster

Quote Originally Posted by Ironsmith View Post
    [Talman's Toys]

"Of course. I imagine the authorities wouldn't be keen on my selling a fully-functional battle tank, either, regardless of the scale." Talman began drawing up a bill. "Half now, half upon delivery. Does this price seem fair?"
    [Talman's Toys]

"Nah. Things here are quiet open. At least in INSIDE and SKYSIDE. Riverside migth be the only city who bothers about this and only in some parts." The small creature checks on the bill and calculates the price, too. If things aren't overly overpriced he nods. "Sounds fair." he says and draws out a bag full of coins that is quiet bigger then himself. Where does he stock them you wonder? He got some magic tricks up his sleeve.
    "That should be it. Unless you prefere a specific kind of mones. It's a bit hard to know since so many cultures clash together and we got no nexus money."
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

2. - Top - End - #362
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Arkhosia View Post
    Anastasia gives a small nod, looking up and forcing a shaky little smile. "I... yes, I would, er, greatly appreciate it. I'm- well, I'm not sure I can quite work up the courage to do that alone, I'm afraid." She thinks for a second before shyly venturing, "But, er... I'd like to ask if there's anything I can do in return for your kindness.'
    [Seeking Help]

"Don't you worry about that. This is the least we can do." Nadia says reassuringly. She can't have a child of her own and not feel for Ana. "It's up to you when you want to go, so take your time. I'll give you my number."

3. - Top - End - #363

Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    [Talman's Toys]

"Nah. Things here are quiet open. At least in INSIDE and SKYSIDE. Riverside migth be the only city who bothers about this and only in some parts." The small creature checks on the bill and calculates the price, too. If things aren't overly overpriced he nods. "Sounds fair." he says and draws out a bag full of coins that is quiet bigger then himself. Where does he stock them you wonder? He got some magic tricks up his sleeve.
    "That should be it. Unless you prefere a specific kind of mones. It's a bit hard to know since so many cultures clash together and we got no nexus money."
    [Talman's Toys]

"No, no, it's quite all right, that's what we have exchange centers for." Talman pocketed the gold and handed the lizard a document detailing their agreement, small enough to be easily carried by him. "If you need anything further, you know where to find me."

[Seeking interaction]

Flake stumbled through the crowds in downtown Riverside, looking remarkably out of place as a walking snowman in the middle of a city. He heard there were several guilds in the area, at least one of which was bound to be recruiting... it was crucial he find himself in their good graces immediately.
    Who're you? ...Don't matter.

Want some rye? 'Course ya do!

Here's to us.
    Who's like us?
    Damn few,
    and they're aaall dead.

*gushes unintelligibly over our cat, Sunshine*

[Nexus characters, grouped by setting:
    Ouroboros: here
    Maesda: here
    Others: here
    ]

4. - Top - End - #364

[Talman's Toys]

"No, no, it's quite all right, that's what we have exchange centers for." Talman pocketed the gold and handed the lizard a document detailing their agreement, small enough to be easily carried by him. "If you need anything further, you know where to find me."

[Seeking interaction]

Flake stumbled through the crowds in downtown Riverside, looking remarkably out of place as a walking snowman in the middle of a city. He heard there were several guilds in the area, at least one of which was bound to be recruiting... it was crucial he find himself in their good graces immediately.
    [Talman's Toys]

The creature nods and takes the papper. A little annoyed he speaks up. "I just need to know when I can pick things up." he says " and good sir I appreciate your effort to comfort my size, but it only influences my movement speed. I mean, I just gave you a human sized bag with coins which is several times my size and weight. I wonder why people don't seem to bother about that."

5. - Top - End - #365
    Titan in the Playground

[Streets of Northside]

"Guild" may not be a good word, but there is a pair of people walking down the street that the locals seem to treat like they've got authority. The hyena-like gnoll and rat-like Skaven don't wear uniforms, as such, but their outfits have matched green and grey color schemes and each of them has a visible badge with a wolf's head in those same colors.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

6. - Top - End - #366
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gnrlshrimp View Post
    [Faction HQ]

"Oh man, you kept pictures of that?" That's enough to get a full smile and a chuckle out of Ithuriel. Good ol' Wings, knowing just what to say to cheer her up. "I'll have to get it cleared with the boss first, but honestly I imagine anyone who takes one look at me is gonna tell me to go home. So, uh, just tell me where, and I'll meet you down there tomorrow."

She sighs and looks back up at Ambriel's batcomputer. "I think...we might need to talk about some of this a bit more, but it can wait, okay? And thank you."
    "It's about six miles down from that nude beach that was overrun by giant homicidal crabs a year ago," Ambriel explains, just assuming that anyone in the Nexus would know exactly where that is. Ithuriel does, right? I mean, it was all over the news for a week or so back then, and she was in law enforcement, so it's possible Intersection briefed her on what to do if those crabs weren't contained in a safe and timely manner, and where to expect any attack to come from.

"And I can do that, yeah." A day, at the very least, to put together a case for Faction's surveillance program and convince her they're doing nothing untoward or unjustified. Ambriel has done more with far less; this won't be any challenge at all. I mean, what they're doing is justified and (mostly) moral. He wouldn't be doing any of this if it wasn't. How hard could it be to get Ithuriel to see things the same way?
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson
    Unhooded Magtok avvie by urodivoi

7. - Top - End - #367

[Talman's Toys]

The creature nods and takes the papper. A little annoyed he speaks up. "I just need to know when I can pick things up." he says " and good sir I appreciate your effort to comfort my size, but it only influences my movement speed. I mean, I just gave you a human sized bag with coins which is several times my size and weight. I wonder why people don't seem to bother about that."
    [Talman's Toys]

"The point is well-made." Talman replies. "Very well. As for the pick-up date..." Talman scribbles it down and turns it over to the lizard.

Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    [Streets of Northside]

"Guild" may not be a good word, but there is a pair of people walking down the street that the locals seem to treat like they've got authority. The hyena-like gnoll and rat-like Skaven don't wear uniforms, as such, but their outfits have matched green and grey color schemes and each of them has a visible badge with a wolf's head in those same colors.
    [Streets of Northside]

Flake noticed them, of course, but their demeanor and what he knew of Skaven and Gnolls led him to believe they were more likely members of a local crime syndicate than a guild.

...Then again, perhaps that's what he wanted, at least for the moment. "Gentlemen!" He began jovially, waddling toward them like a penguin.

Here's to us.
    Who's like us?
    Damn few,
    and they're aaall dead.

]

8. - Top - End - #368
    Titan in the Playground

[Streets of Northside]

"Can we help you?" the gnoll asks curtly, as the Skaven hangs back.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.

9. - Top - End - #369

[Streets of Northside]

"Why, yes, I believe you can. I couldn't help but notice you gentlemen and your affiliation, and the respect it commands around here. I've been looking for a form of gainful employment with an organization like that, and I do believe you fit the bill."

Here's to us.
    Who's like us?
    Damn few,
    and they're aaall dead.

]

10. - Top - End - #370
    Titan in the Playground

[Streets of Northside]

The Skaven's nose twitches in Flake's direction.

"This one has the smell of new-fresh blood about him," he says, in a rapid, chopped voice.

"Uh, yeah." The gnoll looks a bit put off by being addressed this way. "If it's a job in MERC you want, you need to head to our office and apply. Someone'll be there to test you. Maybe even one of the boss-people. Probably the gorgon-lady."

11. - Top - End - #371

[Talman's Toys]

"The point is well-made." Talman replies. "Very well. As for the pick-up date..." Talman scribbles it down and turns it over to the lizard.

[Streets of Northside]

Flake noticed them, of course, but their demeanor and what he knew of Skaven and Gnolls led him to believe they were more likely members of a local crime syndicate than a guild.

...Then again, perhaps that's what he wanted, at least for the moment. "Gentlemen!" He began jovially, waddling toward them like a penguin.
    [Talman's Toys]

The creature nods at the date. "I'll be back at that date then." he says then he leaves a business card Which says:
    ANY SIZE HOTEL A place fitting your size.
    Mr.C
    [Address]
    [Phone number] ( [] marked things I just don't write out )
    He will return at the date unless Talman calls him about any changes in date.

12. - Top - End - #372
    Halfling in the Playground

[Faction HQ]

Ambriel gets pulled into another very slightly back-breaking hug by Ithuriel. I wonder if he ever regrets his choices when getting basically-grappled by a ridiculously strong angel?

He could probably do with teaching her how to squeeze slightly more gently at least.

"Right. I know the spot. See you tomorrow then. I-" She pauses, already half-turned to swoop out all dramatic-like. "Um, I don't know what kind of protection, uh, works on divine beings. Do you want to-? I mean, I mean you don't want to have kids, right? So one of us ought to get something..." Oh boy, she has not had to think about any of this stuff ever.
    Before you criticise someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticise them, you'll be a mile away and you'll have their shoes.

13. - Top - End - #373

[Streets of Northside]

The Skaven's nose twitches in Flake's direction.

"This one has the smell of new-fresh blood about him," he says, in a rapid, chopped voice.

"Uh, yeah." The gnoll looks a bit put off by being addressed this way. "If it's a job in MERC you want, you need to head to our office and apply. Someone'll be there to test you. Maybe even one of the boss-people. Probably the gorgon-lady."
    Streets of Northside

"MERC, you say?" Flake rubbed his chin thoughtfully. "That's an interesting choice of name for a guild, isn't it? A little on-the-carrot..."

[Talman's Toys]

The creature nods at the date. "I'll be back at that date then." he says then he leaves a business card Which says:
    ANY SIZE HOTEL A place fitting your size.
    Mr.C
    [Address]
    [Phone number] ( [] marked things I just don't write out )
    He will return at the date unless Talman calls him about any changes in date.
    Talman's Toys

"Of couse. I'll see you then."

Here's to us.
    Who's like us?
    Damn few,
    and they're aaall dead.

]

14. - Top - End - #374
    Titan in the Playground

[Streets of Northside]

The gnoll rolls his eyes.

"That's just how names work around here for some reason. The full name is Mercenary Espionage and Reconnaissance Corporation."

"This city-burg we stand in is named Riverside," the Skaven points out.

"Whoever comes up with those names is just literal-minded or has a weird sense of humour."

15. - Top - End - #375

Talman's Toys

At the pick up Date, right on time at the exact same second he went out, Mr.C enters the shop. Heading for the Talman to gather his 'car'.

"I'm here. How is my commission? And Probloems?"

16. - Top - End - #376

[Streets of Northside]

The gnoll rolls his eyes.

"That's just how names work around here for some reason. The full name is Mercenary Espionage and Reconnaissance Corporation."

"This city-burg we stand in is named Riverside," the Skaven points out.

"Whoever comes up with those names is just literal-minded or has a weird sense of humour."
    [Streets of Northside]

"Well, I suppose there's something to be said for simplicity." Flake chuckles mirthfully. "At any rate, if you'd be so kind as to point me in the appropriate direction...?"

Talman's Toys

At the pick up Date, right on time at the exact same second he went out, Mr.C enters the shop. Heading for the Talman to gather his 'car'.

"I'm here. How is my commission? And Probloems?"
    [Talman's Toys]

When he arrives, the shop seems to be in a state of disrepair about as bad as when he left, if not worse. Various clockwork components litter the floor, the shelves are overturned, and scorch marks line the walls. Talman himself is unaccounted for.

Here's to us.
    Who's like us?
    Damn few,
    and they're aaall dead.

]

17. - Top - End - #377
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gnrlshrimp View Post
    [Faction HQ]

Ambriel gets pulled into another very slightly back-breaking hug by Ithuriel. I wonder if he ever regrets his choices when getting basically-grappled by a ridiculously strong angel?

He could probably do with teaching her how to squeeze slightly more gently at least.

"Right. I know the spot. See you tomorrow then. I-" She pauses, already half-turned to swoop out all dramatic-like. "Um, I don't know what kind of protection, uh, works on divine beings. Do you want to-? I mean, I mean you don't want to have kids, right? So one of us ought to get something..." Oh boy, she has not had to think about any of this stuff ever.
    It's fine, Ambriel doesn't seem to object to the hug at all. MagClones probably have some repressed masochistic tendencies or something. How else would you even begin to explain all the trouble they recklessly hurl themselves into so very often? A sensible person with clones would die once, find the experience immensely distasteful, and then resolve to never let it happen ever again. MagClones, on the other hand, have died so many times that their unique spin on immortality became common knowledge long ago. They wouldn't get mixed up in apocalypse prevention or call themselves supervillains or flirt with spooky vampire girls at Halloween parties if physical and mental toll wasn't at least a little bit thrilling, would they?

"I uhh...okay, umm, I don't think I'm ready to commit to an answer to that question right now," Ambriel answers, trying his best not to sound flustered and confused and hopeless, and failing miserably at all of these things.

"I-in the interest of not putting our relationship on hold until that question is resolved, since now's probably too early to be making that decision, we should...I-I mean, I think that unless being an angel involves melting holes in latex, we can-" Oh no, he's disintegrating. It's too bad he doesn't wear a hooded robe like his purple-themed brother does; now would be a great time to hide his face away inside one.
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson
    Unhooded Magtok avvie by urodivoi

18. - Top - End - #378
    Titan in the Playground

[Streets of Northside]

The gnoll points towards the south with his hand.

"Just head down there and look for a big, old-timey manor. You really can't miss it."

((The MERC office has its own thread. though.))
    Last edited by Morty; 2019-07-16 at 12:22 PM.

19. - Top - End - #379
    Halfling in the Playground

[Faction HQ]

"Oh Wings." Ithuriel smiles, greatly amused by the poor flustered MagClone struggling to stumble his way through this without making a fool of himself. "If I could melt holes in latex, I imagine you'd probably have felt something in all the time we've spent in each other's company. And last I checked, you weren't suddenly missing any parts, were you?"

The angel chuckles and leans in to give Ambriel a quick kiss on the cheek.

"I- look, someday, maybe, it'd be nice to have a family. But I've already waited over half a century. I can be patient. Do me a favour and pick something up for tomorrow so we don't have to worry about it for now, would you?" She winks and heads for the exit. "See you there."
    Before you criticise someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticise them, you'll be a mile away and you'll have their shoes.

20. - Top - End - #380

[Talman's Toys]

When he arrives, the shop seems to be in a state of disrepair about as bad as when he left, if not worse. Various clockwork components litter the floor, the shelves are overturned, and scorch marks line the walls. Talman himself is unaccounted for.
    [Talman's Toys]

Wait, the shop is nearly a ruin? Huh, guess Mr. C was for the cheap price. And now this place has become a maze? For a normal person those litter parts maybe just a little trouble, but for him it's like metroids came down and change the landscape. Mr. C draws his lego sword and shield , pulls down the visir of his helm allways awaiting an enemy around the next clockwork components. And there they are ...dustbunnies... Mr. C eyes the area. There is one way around but it will take him minutes. Well, he doesn't need the experience and is out of healing potions. So he takes the long way.

As he arrives at the corner he just walks it up like he is some kind of SpiderStuffAnimallizard. "Anyone home?" he shouts as he sees no sign of the shops owner

21. - Top - End - #381

[Talman's Toys]

Wait, the shop is nearly a ruin? Huh, guess Mr. C was for the cheap price. And now this place has become a maze? For a normal person those litter parts maybe just a little trouble, but for him it's like metroids came down and change the landscape. Mr. C draws his lego sword and shield , pulls down the visir of his helm allways awaiting an enemy around the next clockwork components. And there they are ...dustbunnies... Mr. C eyes the area. There is one way around but it will take him minutes. Well, he doesn't need the experience and is out of healing potions. So he takes the long way.

As he arrives at the corner he just walks it up like he is some kind of SpiderStuffAnimallizard. "Anyone home?" he shouts as he sees no sign of the shops owner
    [Talman's Toys]

Silence, save for a lone music box on the counter which is somehow still running. Now that he has an overhead view, Mr. C will be able to see the full scale of the carnage; only a handful of the products remain intact. There's the music box on the counter, which is trundling out a dissonantly serene melody; a watch on the shelf with a leering skull that stares down at Mr C ominously; and a little wind-up marching soldier that lays overturned in the corner, somehow having escaped the fate that befell the others. It's also worth noting that the smashed clockwork contains an unusual quantity of ornate blades, needles, and shattered glass... no doubt from the weapons Talman kept behind the counter, which are all but absent now.

Here's to us.
    Who's like us?
    Damn few,
    and they're aaall dead.

]

22. - Top - End - #382

[Talman's Toys]

This has been the crimescene Mr. C really wanted to see now. He sights. What in the world is happening to places he visits? Okay this is the first time it appears robed, but hey how are the chances to get that? He pulls out his mobile phne aware of the fact that this is an *axe murderer behind the next corner* scene. No connection... "Fine, I go investigate."

Mr. C puts a strange hem on and suddendly wears a fitting breastplate. "UP! UP AND AWAY." he calls out and the breastplate grows white wings that carry the small creature to the marching soldier.

"Hey guy are you okay?" he asks not sure if this one might be alive which allowed him to survive the madnaess here. Or in worst case he caused it.

23. - Top - End - #383

[Talman's Toys]

The toy just stared at Mr C, lifelessly. Looking more closely, Mr C would be able to see that it'd been partially dismembered; the tin soldier had no legs and only one arm. Its determined scowl is unwavering despite its egregious injuries.

Here's to us.
    Who's like us?
    Damn few,
    and they're aaall dead.

]

24. - Top - End - #384
    Titan in the Playground

[Xar'Cha Residence]

A week after Ilpholin's meeting with the King, she will have a dream. Something one gets used to when dealing with the King in Rags. First, she will see scattered images of elves engaged in a variety of decidedly curtainous activities. Most of them seem to share some similarities in their skin color and dark, curly hair. The images will eventually be replaced with a lone cabin in the woods, just outside Riverside. She will wake up with an uncanny sense of how to get there.

"This is the place where I will fulfil my promise. Go there at dawn within the next three days. You will find six manifestations of myself. Lie with them for one day and one night. They will welcome you worshipfully, like an exalted consort, and seek to please you, but you must decline to use your authority and readily cater to their desires. When the dawn breaks on the second day, you will conceive with my child."

The words hang in her dream, and if she has any questions, it seems the King is listening.
    Last edited by Morty; 2019-07-29 at 02:17 AM.

25. - Top - End - #385

[Talman's Toys]

The toy just stared at Mr C, lifelessly. Looking more closely, Mr C would be able to see that it'd been partially dismembered; the tin soldier had no legs and only one arm. Its determined scowl is unwavering despite its egregious injuries.
    [Talman's Toys]

"Oh no. John stay with me!" Mr C says and suddendly wears the uniform of a field medic soldier. out of nowhere the got an first aid kit and starts to treat the wounds of the tin man, unless he can see his limbs and reatach them. "Hang in there budy. Help is on there way. They got you ready in no time."

26. - Top - End - #386

[Talman's Toys]

"Oh no. John stay with me!" Mr C says and suddendly wears the uniform of a field medic soldier. out of nowhere the got an first aid kit and starts to treat the wounds of the tin man, unless he can see his limbs and reatach them. "Hang in there budy. Help is on there way. They got you ready in no time."
    [Talman's Toys]

"John" puts on a brave face for the medic, but ultimately succumbs to his wounds. He is dauntless in the face of death, staring stoically into the abyss that clouds the way from here to the great beyond. He does not whimper, or cower, or beg for mercy; the little tin man knows his time has arrived. As surely as he was created, this ten-cent champion expires. He will be dearly missed.

"I'm not dead."

Yes you are.

"No I'm not!"

Well you will be soon, you're very ill.

"I'm getting better!"

No you're not, you'll be stone dead in a minute.

"I feel fine!"

You're not fooling anyone, you know.

"I feel happy! I feel happy!"

The toy then falls apart the rest of the way, for no apparent reason whatsoever. Good riddance to that git.

Here's to us.
    Who's like us?
    Damn few,
    and they're aaall dead.

]

27. - Top - End - #387
    Ogre in the Playground

[Xar'Cha Residence]

A week after Ilpholin's meeting with the King, she will have a dream. Something one gets used to when dealing with the King in Rags. First, she will see scattered images of elves engaged in a variety of decidedly curtainous activities. Most of them seem to share some similarities in their skin color and dark, curly hair. The images will eventually be replaced with a lone cabin in the woods, just outside Riverside. She will wake up with an uncanny sense of how to get there.

"This is the place where I will fulfil my promise. Go there at dawn within the next three days. You will find six manifestations of myself. Lie with them for one day and one night. They will welcome you worshipfully, like an exalted consort, and seek to please you, but you must decline to use your authority and readily cater to their desires. When the dawn breaks on the second day, you will conceive with my child."

The words hang in her dream, and if she has any questions, it seems the King is listening.
    [Xar'Cha Residence]

Ilpholin writhes in her sleep, dreams of elves, cabins, and kings ensuring an eventful night. If there were questions, she couldn't think of any. It wasn't her preferred role, but she had spent enough of her youth pretending to cater to other's desires to take up the mantle again. And with the number of hoops the King in Rags was walking this through, it seemed necessary enough. Her knowledge of fey laws were limited, but she understood the King in Rags' ambitions well enough to judge he wouldn't be wasting both of their time with flights of fancy. She accepted the King at his word and left it at that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

28. - Top - End - #388

[Talman's Toys]

"John" puts on a brave face for the medic, but ultimately succumbs to his wounds. He is dauntless in the face of death, staring stoically into the abyss that clouds the way from here to the great beyond. He does not whimper, or cower, or beg for mercy; the little tin man knows his time has arrived. As surely as he was created, this ten-cent champion expires. He will be dearly missed.

"I'm not dead."

Yes you are.

"No I'm not!"

Well you will be soon, you're very ill.

"I'm getting better!"

No you're not, you'll be stone dead in a minute.

"I feel fine!"

You're not fooling anyone, you know.

"I feel happy! I feel happy!"

The toy then falls apart the rest of the way, for no apparent reason whatsoever. Good riddance to that git.
    [Talman's Toys]

"Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!" Mr C shouts out nearly crying.

Then he changes back throwing the first aid kid off into oblivion. "Mah, good I never really worked as a medic." He goes back on searching , even trying the backrooms.

29. - Top - End - #389

[Talman's Toys]

"Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!" Mr C shouts out nearly crying.

Then he changes back throwing the first aid kid off into oblivion. "Mah, good I never really worked as a medic." He goes back on searching , even trying the backrooms.
    [Talman's Toys]

The back room doesn't yield much more information; it, much like the front, is a total wreck, and refuse litters the floor, making it difficult to pick out any particular item. The whole place looks like a ruin, not helped by the music box playing eerily in the background while Mr. C looks through the area.

Here's to us.
    Who's like us?
    Damn few,
    and they're aaall dead.

]

30. - Top - End - #390

[Talman's Toys]

Well that's kind of annoying. What's up next? He can't find the owner and also doesn't find the commission he searched for. Are there any more rooms Mr. C could look at? For now he makes his move to the musik box, since this sis the last thing he can check now.