New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [3.x/PF] GitP Regulars as Deities... again.

Elric, that almost brought a tear to my eye. The perfect mixture of snark and badass. Even the followers are perfect (even the orc chef). This is totally being added to my campaign. Oh, and the Keledrath's PF class combo would probably be something like Bushi Warlord X/Harbinger X/Mystic X, since you seem to like doing those.

Quote Originally Posted by LoyalPaladin View Post
    Keledrath! I was wondering when you'd show up!
    I keep forgetting to check SB's sig for the new threads.
    I follow a general rule: better to ask and be told no than not to ask at all.

Shadeblight by KennyPyro

2. - Top - End - #122
    Troll in the Playground

Here you go Paladin-sensei. I offer my tribute.

Paladin-sensei
    Alignment: LAWFUL Neutral

Domains: Knowledge, Law, Pride, Radiance, Retribution, Tyranny, Zeal

Symbol: A suit of armor holding a sword in one hand and shield in the other hand with wings fully spread.
    Favored Weapon: Maul
    Portfolio: “Justice”, Evangelism, Weird holy glowie effects, stupid-heads who aren’t mean

Backstory: Paladin-sensei was a man who believed in “Justice”. Everywhere he went he would deal with those he deemed “Unjust” and spread the word of “Justice”. He would be willing to teach them the error of their ways but they would never take that option and instead choose to fight and die to the awesome power of his maul. In case any “unjust” person ever chose to be educated in the way of “Justice”, the maul he carried was large and very rectangular. Its sides were also made of slate so he could plant the sharp pointy handle in the ground and use chalk on it for visual aids in lecturing on “Justice”. One day, Paladin-sensei found someone “Unjust” who, after fighting him for a while, asked to talk. While they were talking over tea and Paladin-sensei was lecturing on “Justice”, the “Unjust” man convinced Paladin-sensei to come with him to spread the word of “Justice” to an evil land that was clearly in need of “Justice”. When they got to the “Unjust“ land the “Unjust” man tricked led the entire country against Paladin-sensei for the “Unjust” man was this county’s charismatic and beloved leader. Paladin-sensei defeated all those who were illuminated by his holy glow, but he grew tired and was unable to keep his holy glowie effects going. He was defeated by the “Unjust” forces that were outside of his holy glowie effects for the swarm was larger than Paladin-sensei could illuminate. When he died his desire for “Justice” was so strong he ascended to godhood and those that believed in the word of “justice” that he spread gave him the power he has today. He swiftly used his new power to deal retribution upon the “Unjust” country. The he was swiftly educated by the other gods as to why he shouldn’t directly deal “Justice” unless he wants a huge god-brawl.

Pantheon: Paladin-sensei is welcome in the pantheons of people with a ritually implanted heat sink rods, and holy glowie people.

Relations: The pantheon of knowledge also lets him lecture to them because they love to take notes on his passionate lectures. He also has a well-known alliance with the great and powerful Snowbluff.

Notes: Paladin orders of Paladin-sensei are forward thinking and do not require the ritual implantation of a heat sink rod for initiates. However, they have noticed that those who opt out of it aren’t nearly as proactive in the fight for “Justice” as those who did g through with the ritual. Those who opted out also appear to be less durable when it comes to weather effects and surviving spells cast on them.

Clergy: Paladin-sensei only accepts clergy who are LN and LG. Though he does embrace some TN people they are not allowed to represent him through station.

Extended signature (Includes Giantitp regulars as... links, avatar showcase, homebrew, and other stuff.)
    Current avatar by me

3. - Top - End - #123
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by NeoPhoenix0 View Post
    Here you go Paladin-sensei. I offer my tribute.

Paladin-sensei
    Alignment: LAWFUL Neutral
    Oh my. This has indeed gotten out of hand. Haha. Red Fel, I feel as though our many aspects are going to be chuckling from the high heavens together.

On another note, how do I make an extended signature? Mine has nearly exceeded it's maximum size.
    Last edited by LoyalPaladin; 2015-04-03 at 11:27 AM.
    If purple is evil, bold gray is lawful good.

Extended Signature & Homebrew Signature

Check out my Celestial Compendium!

4. - Top - End - #124
    Titan in the Playground

You make a post in the Extended Signatures thread. Just follow the link in my sig
    I follow a general rule: better to ask and be told no than not to ask at all.

Shadeblight by KennyPyro

5. - Top - End - #125
    Ogre in the Playground

On one hand, it must be flattering that many wish to make aspects of a few, but on the other, few others ascend.

I've a question. Is there anything that should approximately dictate divine rank (not necessarily number but hero/demi/lesser/intermediate/greater/over) or is it simply up to the person creating the deity of the person?

6. - Top - End - #126

Quote Originally Posted by Keledrath View Post
    You make a post in the Extended Signatures thread. Just follow the link in my sig
    Thank you Keledrath! Haha.

7. - Top - End - #127

Threadnaught.

Permission Granted.
    Last edited by Threadnaught; 2015-04-03 at 12:07 PM.

8. - Top - End - #128
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Xuldarinar View Post
    On one hand, it must be flattering that many wish to make aspects of a few, but on the other, few others ascend.

I've a question. Is there anything that should approximately dictate divine rank (not necessarily number but hero/demi/lesser/intermediate/greater/over) or is it simply up to the person creating the deity of the person?
    maybe i should make a deity for hawky. I have two good ideas but i can't decide.

I think it is up to the person creating the deity to decide divine rank. I could be wrong though.

Extended signature (Includes Giantitp regulars as... links, avatar showcase, homebrew, and other stuff.)
    Current avatar by me

9. - Top - End - #129
    Titan in the Playground

Here you go WeasleGuy.

WeaselGuy
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Domains: Animal, Competition, Courage, Kobold, Law, War

Symbol: A Weasel's head with two lances crossed behind it.
    Favored Weapon: Lance
    Portfolio: Mounted Warriors, Kobolds, Honor, Battle

Backstory: The Kobold who would rise to become the Deity WeaselGuy was born under the rule of a cruel and capricious Red Dragon. The beast would eat Kobolds whenever it suited it and destroy their homes because it could. One day WeaselGuy, upon his trusted weasel, attacked the beast. The battle raged for hours, the dragon destroying much of its lair and horde trying to reduce WeaselGuy to ash until WeaselGuy got a clear charge at it's heart. His lance pieced the tough dragon hide and the beasts blood covered him and his mount, this blood changed him. Filled with the power of a dragon, WeaselGuy went forth and did battle with foul beasts and crazed monsters across the known world. Somewhere on this journey he became a god and is revered the world over by Kobolds and other mounted warriors.

Pantheon:WeaselGuy is in the Pantheon of War as well as being part of the Kobold Pantheon.

Relations:WeaselGuy is welcomed by most non-Chaotic gods and goddesses especially gods of war

Clergy:The Clergy of WeaselGuy is varied greatly racially as almost all races appreciate cavalry. Alignment wise WeaselGuy accepts priests of LG,LN,LE and TN, as long as they appreciate Battle (especially while mounted) they will find acceptance here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guigarci View Post
    "Mr. Aochev, tear down this wall!" Ro'n Ad-Ri'Gan, Bard
    Tiefling Sorcerer by Linkele
    Spoiler: Homebrew stuff
    Show
    My Spell, My Weapon, Im a God

My Post Apocalyptic Alternate Timeline setting: Amerhikan Wasteland

My Historical Stuff channel

10. - Top - End - #130
    Bugbear in the Playground

Kobold

Quote Originally Posted by Blackhawk748 View Post
    Here you go WeasleGuy.

WeaselGuy
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Domains: Animal, Competition, Courage, Kobold, Law, War

Favored Weapon: Lance
    Portfolio: Mounted Warriors, Kobolds, Honor, Battle

Backstory: The Kobold who would rise to become the Deity WeaselGuy was born under the rule of a cruel and capricious Red Dragon. The beast would eat Kobolds whenever it suited it and destroy their homes because it could. One day WeaselGuy, upon his trusted weasel, attacked the beast. The battle raged for hours, the dragon destroying much of its lair and horde trying to reduce WeaselGuy to ash until WeaselGuy got a clear charge at it's heart. His lance pieced the tough dragon hide and the beasts blood covered him and his mount, this blood changed him. Filled with the power of a dragon, WeaselGuy went forth and did battle with foul beasts and crazed monsters across the known world. Somewhere on this journey he became a god and is revered the world over by Kobolds and other mounted warriors.

Pantheon:WeaselGuy is in the Pantheon of War as well as being part of the Kobold Pantheon.

Relations:WeaselGuy is welcomed by most non-Chaotic gods and goddesses especially gods of war

Clergy:The Clergy of WeaselGuy is varied greatly racially as almost all races appreciate cavalry. Alignment wise WeaselGuy accepts priests of LG,LN,LE and TN, as long as they appreciate Battle (especially while mounted) they will find acceptance here.
    Think what you want of me, I have no shame. This brought tears to my eyes, and you have seriously made my day. I love this, and you cannot even fathom how much. Thank you so very much BlackHawk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowbluff View Post
    Regardless of what happened, I welcome WeaselGuy's Weasel into our little community.
    My Extended Sig!

Weaselguy's Index of Handbooks and Guides (3.x Ed)

11. - Top - End - #131
    Ettin in the Playground

DruidGirl

Permission Granted. Phelix-Mu.
    Last edited by Phelix-Mu; 2015-04-03 at 12:39 PM.
    In my dreams, I am currently a druid 20/wizard 10/arcane hierophant 10/warshaper 5. Actually, after giving birth to a galaxy by splitting a black hole, level is no longer relevant.

Extended Sigbox

Quote Originally Posted by Keledrath View Post
    I've never been able to put my finger on how to describe you Phelix, but I think I have an idea now.

You're Tippy's fluffy cousin...

12. - Top - End - #132

Later to the party than usual, I hereby declare as High Rudisplorker, any member of the Rudisplorkers' Guild whose names are in this message shall have their permission granted in Snowbluff's threads, regardless of when they actually post. Probably not going to list other Rudisplorkers.

Threadnaught

Rudisplorker Snowbluff, please link this post in future threads to those whose names are listed, until they are able to grant permission in the thread. Nope, definitely too lazy to add other Rudisplorkers, unless they pester me too much.
    Last edited by Threadnaught; 2015-04-03 at 12:45 PM.

13. - Top - End - #133
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by WeaselGuy View Post
    Think what you want of me, I have no shame. This brought tears to my eyes, and you have seriously made my day. I love this, and you cannot even fathom how much. Thank you so very much BlackHawk.
    Wow, you are very welcome sir

Spoiler: My Reaction
    Show
    Nailed it!!
    Show

14. - Top - End - #134
    Ogre in the Playground

Hmmmm... Is Illven still looking for a deity? I might do one for him.
    On a related note, I'm still open for being made into a Deity. You know, since Page One. Not that I'm bitter or anything.
    Spoiler: Quotes!
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Elricaltovilla View Post
    I always thought understanding Scottish required a fort save vs. Alcohol poisoning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Twelve.five
    Hipsterdin- Smiting Heathens before it was cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elricaltovilla
    See, this wouldn't happen if you were a Zweihander Sentinel Warder with Silver Crane. You'd have a 60 ft. fly speed with good maneuverability, DR and glowing pants as early as level 8.

Pink is Neutral Evil, because reasons.

Exalted Monk Avatar by ThePrez1776

15. - Top - End - #135
    Troll in the Playground

oh hawkykins, i have a deity for you.

Edit: I was stuck between fighter and assassin. So i went with the one i thought would be more fun.

Blaec Hawk
    Alignment: Neutral
    Domains: Competition, Destruction, Endurance, Magic, Strength, War,
    Symbol: A simple round shield with simple long sword in front of it.
    Favored Weapon: Jovar
    Portfolio: Swords and other pointy sticks, Swordsmen, Fighting magic

Backstory: Blaec was a simple man who always wanted to be the best swordsman he could be, but his father was a wizard and would have none of that silly stick fighting. He wanted his son to be a powerful mage like himself and sent him off to wizard college. Blaec dropped out of wizard college, but the college had a no refund policy. So he went off to the nearby community swordsman college, which had free admission. He trained hard to be the best swordsman, and even added his own extracurricular training regime. This included carrying an entire heard of calves up a hill every day. He soon realized that was a bad plan because they were quickly growing, but he kept going. He graduated at the top of his class. When his father heard about this he disowned Blaec. Many of the wizards from the nearby wizard college would often pick on the swordsmen with their magic. Mysteriously one day while he and some other swordsmen at a reunion where being picked on, Blaec flexed his muscles and this somehow inexplicably stopped one of the spells the wizards were using. The swordsmen swiftly beat up the wizards and hung their underwear on a flagpole outside the wizard college. Blaec continued to master his martial prowess until one day he had seemingly mastered every weapon he could come across. A messenger from a god came to him to help him train more and found rare and exotic weapons for him to master until he had trained with every weapon, even some lost to time. When he had mastered the last weapon he had achieved insight into the way of the weapon and ascended to godhood.

Pantheon: Fighter pantheon

Relations: Often shows up when Snowbluff is accepting tributes only to run away

Notes: His clerics praise him for giving them and awesome sharp stick to wield and not being evil.

Clergy: Blaec accepts followers from all walks of life but doesn’t accept those who are extreme in there alignment for it distracts them from training. Therefore his clergy is made of LN, CN, NG, NE, and TN people.
    Last edited by NeoPhoenix0; 2015-04-03 at 01:55 PM.

Current avatar by me

16. - Top - End - #136
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PsyBomb View Post
    I hearby grant permission to make me a deity.
    ... if multiple interpretations come up, I'm more than happy to be one of those gods of many aspects.

PsyBomb
    Right! That's enough mucking about, time for Red Fel to take charge again!

Spoiler: Saibon, the Duke of the Veils
    Show
    Young among the gods, and yet welcome in their number, Saibon started his career as a mortal. Devoted to the study of the Akasha, Saibon rose quickly in prestige among his peers, particularly due to his uncanny knack to keenly discern the value in things. And not just concrete things, either; Saibon's savvy allowed him to easily evaluate esoteric concepts, such as skills and magics. In time, Saibon developed a simple numerical ranking system, which he then applied to the mysteries of Akasha.

While the Akashic gods were pleased with his incisive intellect and the zeal that he brought to his task, they were less than pleased with the reduction of their sophisticated magical system into a list of numbers and values. The Akasha were meant to be mysterious; while he brought many people to appreciate their elegance, he also threatened to destroy their mystique. Thus, Saibon's mortal life was cut short, and he was brought before the gods, to receive his reward before he could do any further damage to the Akashic mysteries.

He now exists as a patron to all those who would delve into the wonders and secrets of arcane lore, particularly those who devote themselves to the Akasha.

Dogma
    Saibon's dogma can be distilled into two words: Learn more. Saibon's story ended, not because he knew too much, but because he threatened to make that knowledge available. The lesson his clergy draw from this is that while it is valuable to have a mentor, and valuable to teach others, ultimate understanding must come from personal experience. It is incumbent upon Saibon's followers to grow their minds for themselves, and any day on which a Saibonite has learned nothing is considered a blasphemous waste.

Clergy and Temples
    Saibon's temples generally resemble arcane schools more than religious institutions. Walls covered in bookshelves are common, as are various rooms in which magical practitioners refine their craft. His clergy draw not only from clerics, but also from wizards and viziers, as well as the occasional guru or daevic. Many possess animated scrolls and quills, which are used by worshipers and clergy to document their discoveries. Promotion within the order is generally based upon academic achievement and research, although many discoveries are kept concealed from lower-ranking members of the faith. This is not an attempt at secrecy or censorship, but rather an encouragement for those members to seek out mysteries on their own, rather than relying on others.

Holidays
    The Great Defense, despite its name, has nothing to do with combat. It is a major holiday for the followers of Saibon, who gather together at the Grand Library of Attilar, one of the grandest of Saibon's churches. During this week-long festival, devoted followers, hand-picked by the elders of the faith for their scholarship, present and defend arcane and Akashic theses before the assembled congregation. Many great and wonderful discoveries have emerged from these festivals, and many future leaders of the church have been revealed to the world in this manner. Even those who do not follow Saibon are known to attend, if only to derive some insight into the inner workings of magic and Akasha.

Saibon
    The Duke of the Veils, The Akashic Scribe
    Lesser Deity
    Symbol: A clawed hand holding a sapphire, encircled by a blue ribbon
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Portfolio: Akasha, scholarship, collaboration
    Worshipers: Seekers of wisdom, those who use knowledge to support others
    Cleric Alignments: Any non-Evil.
    Domains: Community, Knowledge, Magic, Rune
    Favored Weapon: Quarterstaff

Pantheon: Akasha
    Relationships: TBD

Spoiler
    Show
    I know Ssalarn should probably be the archdeity of Akasha, but I feel like I have a better grasp of PsiBomb.
    My headache medicine has a little "Ex" inscribed on the pill. It's not a brand name; it's an indicator that it works inside an Anti-Magic Field.

Blue text means sarcasm. Purple text means evil. White text is invisible.

My signature got too big for its britches. So now it's over here!

17. - Top - End - #137
    Ogre in the Playground

On second thought, I know nothing about Illven besides what I can find in his signature, which TBH, isn't that much.
    Spoiler: Quotes!
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Elricaltovilla View Post
    I always thought understanding Scottish required a fort save vs. Alcohol poisoning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Twelve.five
    Hipsterdin- Smiting Heathens before it was cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elricaltovilla
    See, this wouldn't happen if you were a Zweihander Sentinel Warder with Silver Crane. You'd have a 60 ft. fly speed with good maneuverability, DR and glowing pants as early as level 8.

Pink is Neutral Evil, because reasons.

Exalted Monk Avatar by ThePrez1776

18. - Top - End - #138

Quote Originally Posted by IZ42 View Post
    On second thought, I know nothing about Illven besides what I can find in his signature, which TBH, isn't that much.
    Illven is the muse of masterful music.

19. - Top - End - #139
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel View Post
    Right! That's enough mucking about, time for Red Fel to take charge again!

Spoiler: Saibon, the Duke of the Veils
    Show
    Young among the gods, and yet welcome in their number, Saibon started his career as a mortal. Devoted to the study of the Akasha, Saibon rose quickly in prestige among his peers, particularly due to his uncanny knack to keenly discern the value in things. And not just concrete things, either; Saibon's savvy allowed him to easily evaluate esoteric concepts, such as skills and magics. In time, Saibon developed a simple numerical ranking system, which he then applied to the mysteries of Akasha.

While the Akashic gods were pleased with his incisive intellect and the zeal that he brought to his task, they were less than pleased with the reduction of their sophisticated magical system into a list of numbers and values. The Akasha were meant to be mysterious; while he brought many people to appreciate their elegance, he also threatened to destroy their mystique. Thus, Saibon's mortal life was cut short, and he was brought before the gods, to receive his reward before he could do any further damage to the Akashic mysteries.

He now exists as a patron to all those who would delve into the wonders and secrets of arcane lore, particularly those who devote themselves to the Akasha.

Dogma
    Saibon's dogma can be distilled into two words: Learn more. Saibon's story ended, not because he knew too much, but because he threatened to make that knowledge available. The lesson his clergy draw from this is that while it is valuable to have a mentor, and valuable to teach others, ultimate understanding must come from personal experience. It is incumbent upon Saibon's followers to grow their minds for themselves, and any day on which a Saibonite has learned nothing is considered a blasphemous waste.

Clergy and Temples
    Saibon's temples generally resemble arcane schools more than religious institutions. Walls covered in bookshelves are common, as are various rooms in which magical practitioners refine their craft. His clergy draw not only from clerics, but also from wizards and viziers, as well as the occasional guru or daevic. Many possess animated scrolls and quills, which are used by worshipers and clergy to document their discoveries. Promotion within the order is generally based upon academic achievement and research, although many discoveries are kept concealed from lower-ranking members of the faith. This is not an attempt at secrecy or censorship, but rather an encouragement for those members to seek out mysteries on their own, rather than relying on others.

Holidays
    The Great Defense, despite its name, has nothing to do with combat. It is a major holiday for the followers of Saibon, who gather together at the Grand Library of Attilar, one of the grandest of Saibon's churches. During this week-long festival, devoted followers, hand-picked by the elders of the faith for their scholarship, present and defend arcane and Akashic theses before the assembled congregation. Many great and wonderful discoveries have emerged from these festivals, and many future leaders of the church have been revealed to the world in this manner. Even those who do not follow Saibon are known to attend, if only to derive some insight into the inner workings of magic and Akasha.

Saibon
    The Duke of the Veils, The Akashic Scribe
    Lesser Deity
    Symbol: A clawed hand holding a sapphire, encircled by a blue ribbon
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Portfolio: Akasha, scholarship, collaboration
    Worshipers: Seekers of wisdom, those who use knowledge to support others
    Cleric Alignments: Any non-Evil.
    Domains: Community, Knowledge, Magic, Rune
    Favored Weapon: Quarterstaff

Pantheon: Akasha
    Relationships: TBD

Spoiler
    Show
    I know Ssalarn should probably be the archdeity of Akasha, but I feel like I have a better grasp of PsiBomb.
    I have nothing bad to say about this. LOVE this guy, and I'd worship him even if he wasn't me

Quote Originally Posted by Forrestfire
    Optimization stops being practical and starts being theoretical when your DPR is measured in Tarrasques instead of hit points
    My Guides:
    PsyBomb's Guides to the Akashic Mysteries (Now with all three classes!)
    Fear Itself: the Dread

Extended Signature HERE

20. - Top - End - #140

BardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by LoyalPaladin View Post
    Illven is the muse of masterful music.
    He said Illven, not illyahr. Although I'm still waiting for one also.
    See my Extended Signature for my list of silly shenanigans.

Anyone is welcome to use or critique my 3.5 Fighter homebrew: The Vanguard.

I am a Dungeon Master for Hire that creates custom content for people and programs d20 content for the HeroLab character system. Please donate to my Patreon and visit the HeroLab forums.

21. - Top - End - #141

Quote Originally Posted by illyahr View Post
    He said Illven, not illyahr. Although I'm still waiting for one also.
    Silly me. This is what I get for only skimming threads today!

22. - Top - End - #142
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by NeoPhoenix0 View Post
    oh hawkykins, i have a deity for you.

Edit: I was stuck between fighter and assassin. So i went with the one i thought would be more fun.

Blaec Hawk
    Alignment: Neutral
    Domains: Competition, Destruction, Endurance, Magic, Strength, War,
    Symbol: A simple round shield with simple long sword in front of it.
    Favored Weapon: Jovar
    Portfolio: Swords and other pointy sticks, Swordsmen, Fighting magic

Backstory: Blaec was a simple man who always wanted to be the best swordsman he could be, but his father was a wizard and would have none of that silly stick fighting. He wanted his son to be a powerful mage like himself and sent him off to wizard college. Blaec dropped out of wizard college, but the college had a no refund policy. So he went off to the nearby community swordsman college, which had free admission. He trained hard to be the best swordsman, and even added his own extracurricular training regime. This included carrying an entire heard of calves up a hill every day. He soon realized that was a bad plan because they were quickly growing, but he kept going. He graduated at the top of his class. When his father heard about this he disowned Blaec. Many of the wizards from the nearby wizard college would often pick on the swordsmen with their magic. Mysteriously one day while he and some other swordsmen at a reunion where being picked on, Blaec flexed his muscles and this somehow inexplicably stopped one of the spells the wizards were using. The swordsmen swiftly beat up the wizards and hung their underwear on a flagpole outside the wizard college. Blaec continued to master his martial prowess until one day he had seemingly mastered every weapon he could come across. A messenger from a god came to him to help him train more and found rare and exotic weapons for him to master until he had trained with every weapon, even some lost to time. When he had mastered the last weapon he had achieved insight into the way of the weapon and ascended to godhood.

Pantheon: Fighter pantheon

Relations: Often shows up when Snowbluff is accepting tributes only to run away

Notes: His clerics praise him for giving them and awesome sharp stick to wield and not being evil.

Clergy: Blaec accepts followers from all walks of life but doesn’t accept those who are extreme in there alignment for it distracts them from training. Therefore his clergy is made of LN, CN, NG, NE, and TN people.
    Oh this got a few chuckles out of me. I am now god of Fighters, bow to me!! Its totally fine if you dont, as im still not sure how i did that muscle trick
    Show

23. - Top - End - #143
    Titan in the Playground

Go ahead and deify me - should be interesting to see what sort of impression I'm making. Telonius
    Last edited by Telonius; 2015-04-03 at 04:11 PM.

24. - Top - End - #144
    Barbarian in the Playground

DwarfClericGuy

If enough people know who I am, sure, I'll take one.
    Last edited by AnonymousPepper; 2015-04-03 at 04:14 PM.

25. - Top - End - #145

Kobold

So, Blackhawk, just to let you know, I was talking to my wife, and she had this awesome idea. We're both members of the SCA (Society for Creative Anachronism). It's basically a medieval reenactment group. Anyways, part of the SCA is building a persona (based on a time period and location) and coming up with your own "device" (basically your own heraldic symbol). Let it be known, I am going to be using:
    as my device.
    Regardless of what happened, I welcome WeaselGuy's Weasel into our little community.
    My Extended Sig!

Weaselguy's Index of Handbooks and Guides (3.x Ed)

26. - Top - End - #146
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by WeaselGuy View Post
    So, Blackhawk, just to let you know, I was talking to my wife, and she had this awesome idea. We're both members of the SCA (Society for Creative Anachronism). It's basically a medieval reenactment group. Anyways, part of the SCA is building a persona (based on a time period and location) and coming up with your own "device" (basically your own heraldic symbol). Let it be known, I am going to be using:

as my device.
    Sweet, have fun good sir.
    Show

27. - Top - End - #147
    Ettin in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Oh this got a few chuckles out of me. I am now god of Fighters, bow to me!! Its totally fine if you dont, as im still not sure how i did that muscle trick
    I think I'll pass on the whole bowing thing, but if you're interested in a friendly duel, we can certainly settle things that way.

28. - Top - End - #148
    Titan in the Playground

*screaming internally*

Oh no! The time I meant to spend on this got eaten by friends. TT^TT
    Avatar of Rudisplork Avatar of PC-dom and Slayer of the Internet. Extended sig
    GitP Regulars as: Vestiges Spells Weapons Races Deities Feats Soulmelds/Veils
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrin View Post
    All gaming systems should be terribly flawed and exploitable if you want everyone to be happy with them. This allows for a wide variety of power levels for games for different levels of players.
    I dub this the Snowbluff Axiom.

29. - Top - End - #149

*screaming internally*

Oh no! The time I meant to spend on this got eaten by friends. TT^TT
    you should learn to prioritise an internet forum with semi strangers over all those RL phonies.
    Damn girl you definitely have a +8 size modifier to AC!

30. - Top - End - #150
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by sideswipe View Post
    you should learn to prioritise an internet forum with semi strangers over all those RL phonies.
    Oh yeah, they are huge posers!
    Avatar of Rudisplork Avatar of PC-dom and Slayer of the Internet. Extended sig
    GitP Regulars as: Vestiges Spells Weapons Races Deities Feats Soulmelds/Veils
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrin View Post
    All gaming systems should be terribly flawed and exploitable if you want everyone to be happy with them. This allows for a wide variety of power levels for games for different levels of players.
    I dub this the Snowbluff Axiom.