New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192035 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Dungeons and Dreamboats VII: Come for the Art, Stay for the Arguments

Spoiler: months and months of lurker tax
    Show

Spoiler: warriors
    Show

Spoiler: spellcasters
    Show

Spoiler: sneaksy roguesy smartsy types
    Show

Spoiler: feels
    Show
    commencing exterminatus...

Last edited by commander panda; 2015-10-12 at 02:17 PM.
    avatardonebymememememememememeeeeeeeeeee

Julian, it's a hungry world
    They're gonna eat you alive son, yeah
    Oh Julian, when their fangs sink in
    I'll stitch you but then I gotta throw you back in

Quote Originally Posted by INoKnowNames View Post
    .... what the **** is that?! That's not a spiked chain; that's some Klingon bullcrap! Who the hell drew that?! How are you supposed to use that without stabbing yourself?!

2. - Top - End - #272
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Dungeons and Dreamboats VII: Come for the Art, Stay for the Arguments

Quote Originally Posted by commander panda View Post
    [SPOILER=months and months of lurker tax]

Spoiler: spellcasters
    Show

Spoiler: sneaksy roguesy smartsy types
    Show

Man, seeing these really makes me wish more people read Mistborn.

3. - Top - End - #273
    Titan in the Playground

I've got a couple requests:

1. A humanoid being, maybe in shadow or otherwise partially obscured, with large antlers. Ideally something that stands out massively in a silhouette.
    2. A humanoid wearing / having the skull of a buffalo or similar animal.
    3. A more normal-looking one, lightly or unarmored, carrying a fencing sword or similar.

Spoiler: Stuff
    Show

Not Person_Man, don't thank me for things he did.

Old-to-New table converter. Also not made by me.

4. - Top - End - #274
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PersonMan View Post

1. A humanoid being, maybe in shadow or otherwise partially obscured, with large antlers. Ideally something that stands out massively in a silhouette.
    3. A more normal-looking one, lightly or unarmored, carrying a fencing sword or similar.
    Well, these may not be up your alley for 3, but I like em (even though they've been posted, before, probably *cough*)

Spoiler
    Show

5. - Top - End - #275
    Orc in the Playground

Spoiler: 1+2=3
    Show

Appears to be promo art for a Reaper miniature... might come in handy if you wanna play this on a table.

Spoiler: dont ask me why these are mostly female once again...
    Show

6. - Top - End - #276
    Pixie in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Try searching 'Cernunnos', should work for you, hopefully. (British celtic god of the wilds and the hunt.) (Some images NSFW)

7. - Top - End - #277
    Firbolg in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by ProsecutorGodot
    If statistics are the concern for game balance I can't think of a more worthwhile person for you to discuss it with, LudicSavant has provided this forum some of the single most useful tools in probability calculations and is a consistent source of sanity checking for this sort of thing.
    An Eclectic Collection of Fun and Effective Builds | Comprehensive DPR Calculator | Monster Resistance Data

Nerull | Wee Jas | Olidammara | Erythnul | Hextor | Corellon Larethian | Lolth | The Deep Ones

8. - Top - End - #278
    Ettin in the Playground

RangerGuy

So what does her armor look like at level 100?

EDIT: Oh, it's Skyrim. No metal bikinis I suppose.
    Last edited by goto124; 2015-10-15 at 08:38 AM.

9. - Top - End - #279
    Bugbear in the Playground

I'm looking for art for a gestalt Warblade/Scout I'm planning on playing, either an Ulfen (Pathfinders version of viking) or half elven woman with blonde hair and an athletic build. She uses a great sword, and wears light armor.

10. - Top - End - #280
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by goto124 View Post
    So what does her armor look like at level 100?

EDIT: Oh, it's Skyrim. No metal bikinis I suppose.
    Clearly you haven't seen the skyrim modding community

As an aside, I was wondering if anyone here might have a good picture of a human male blacksmith, around early to mid 20s? Preferably not topless, but I'll take what I can get.
    World of Madius wiki - My personal campaign setting, including my homebrew Optional Gestalt/LA rules.
    The new Quick Vestige List

Quote Originally Posted by Kazyan View Post
    Playing a wizard the way GitP says wizards should be played requires the equivalent time and effort investment of a university minor. Do you really want to go down this rabbit hole, or are you comfortable with just throwing a souped-up Orb of Fire at the thing?
    Quote Originally Posted by atemu1234 View Post
    Humans are rarely truly irrational, just wrong.

11. - Top - End - #281
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Crake View Post
    Clearly you haven't seen the skyrim modding community
    Please, a L100 Skyrim character wouldn't be caught dead in anything less than a dragonscale or dragonbone bikini. Maybe Ebony if it was a formal affair.

And that's not even getting into what the female characters wear!

Seriously though, there are some utterly ludicrous armor mods for Skyrim, but a number of nifty ones, too (Key example, procedually generated NPC body types, so you don't have 60 guards who all look exactly the same). With enough insanity, there is often genius as well.

12. - Top - End - #282
    Dwarf in the Playground

Hello. I need all of your half-orc ladies immediately. It's an emergency in that I love them. Bonus points for stealthy rogues in black leather or studded leather. Extra bonus points for rogues with longbows. Even more bonus points if she looks like she's using some kind of shadow magic. But all half-orc ladies are welcome.

I'll start.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Last edited by genderlich; 2015-10-17 at 07:50 PM.
    Previous avatar by Sgt. Pepper.

Previous avatar by Akrim.elf.

Current avatar by Cdr.Fallout

Old Desert Sayings, my RPG blog (mostly Pathfinder homebrew).

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Responding to stress with rudeness is not the same as responding to stress with genocide.

13. - Top - End - #283

Quote Originally Posted by Master Pavo View Post
    Hello. I need all of your half-orc ladies immediately. It's an emergency in that I love them. Bonus points for stealthy rogues in black leather or studded leather. Extra bonus points for rogues with longbows. Even more bonus points if she looks like she's using some kind of shadow magic. But all half-orc ladies are welcome.

I'll start.
    Spoiler
    Show
    pintrist to the rescue! (seriously they're everywhere. )
    image dump ahoy

Spoiler: green gentleladies
    Show

Last edited by commander panda; 2015-10-17 at 11:18 PM.
    avatardonebymememememememememeeeeeeeeeee

Julian, it's a hungry world
    They're gonna eat you alive son, yeah
    Oh Julian, when their fangs sink in
    I'll stitch you but then I gotta throw you back in

Quote Originally Posted by INoKnowNames View Post
    .... what the **** is that?! That's not a spiked chain; that's some Klingon bullcrap! Who the hell drew that?! How are you supposed to use that without stabbing yourself?!

14. - Top - End - #284

Care of gpzang

Spoiler
    Show

Modesty Divide

Other

Spoiler
    Show

Yinyuming

Spoiler
    Show

Operion

Spoiler
    Show

Thankyou to NEOPhyte for the Techpriest Engiseer
    Spoiler
    Show

Current PC's
    Ravia Del'Karro (Magos Biologis Errant)
    Katarina (Ordo Malleus Interrogator)
    Emberly (Fire Elemental former Chef)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_G View Post
    Just play the character you want to play. Don't feel the need to squeeze every point out of the build.
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Killjoy View Post
    take this virtual +1.
    Peril Planet

15. - Top - End - #285
    Ettin in the Playground

RangerGuy

Looking for images of nasty, primal female druids who look like they've recently finished a tough battle. 'Covered in fresh wounds and blood' would probably be the most common way to portray 'just brutally stabbed someone who dared to mess with the forest', though not strictly necessary as long as it conveys the serious mood. Maybe a druid/barbarian.

Extra points if it looks like the druid was the loser and had to flee the battle.
    Last edited by goto124; 2015-10-19 at 11:18 AM.

16. - Top - End - #286

Looking for images of nasty, primal female druids who look like they've recently finished a tough battle. 'Covered in fresh wounds and blood' would probably be the most common way to portray 'just brutally stabbed someone who dared to mess with the forest', though not strictly necessary as long as it conveys the serious mood. Maybe a druid/barbarian.

Extra points if it looks like the druid was the loser and had to flee the battle.
    Spoiler
    Show

I too am still looking for druid images (see last page).
    Last edited by LudicSavant; 2015-10-19 at 12:00 PM.
    If statistics are the concern for game balance I can't think of a more worthwhile person for you to discuss it with, LudicSavant has provided this forum some of the single most useful tools in probability calculations and is a consistent source of sanity checking for this sort of thing.
    An Eclectic Collection of Fun and Effective Builds | Comprehensive DPR Calculator | Monster Resistance Data

Nerull | Wee Jas | Olidammara | Erythnul | Hextor | Corellon Larethian | Lolth | The Deep Ones

17. - Top - End - #287

Kobold

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    Operion

Spoiler
    Show

Is it just me or do a lot of these characters have facial expressions that don't seem quite appropriate? Like, pic number one looks displeased by his spear, like "Why do I have this?" Pic number two looks really surprised and upset by her shield, and pic number three looks a little grumpy and confused by all the knives.
    Avatar by K penguin. Sash by Damned1rishman.
    MOVIE NIGHTS AND LETS PLAYS LIVESTREAMED

18. - Top - End - #288

Male

Quote Originally Posted by shadow_archmagi View Post
    Is it just me or do a lot of these characters have facial expressions that don't seem quite appropriate? Like, pic number one looks displeased by his spear, like "Why do I have this?" Pic number two looks really surprised and upset by her shield, and pic number three looks a little grumpy and confused by all the knives.
    I interpreted it as #1 is inspecting his spear for damage, #2 just realized her shield is a Cursed Item, and#3 is concentrating on psionically spinning a vortex of knives around his body.
    Author of Twice Blessed, a D&D webcomic:

19. - Top - End - #289
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler: The Beast
    Show
    From Over the Garden Wall
    Spoiler: Quotes!
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Elricaltovilla View Post
    I always thought understanding Scottish required a fort save vs. Alcohol poisoning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Twelve.five
    Hipsterdin- Smiting Heathens before it was cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elricaltovilla
    See, this wouldn't happen if you were a Zweihander Sentinel Warder with Silver Crane. You'd have a 60 ft. fly speed with good maneuverability, DR and glowing pants as early as level 8.

Pink is Neutral Evil, because reasons.

Exalted Monk Avatar by ThePrez1776

20. - Top - End - #290
    Dwarf in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Some tasteful tax payments.

Spoiler: Incoming tentacle action
    Show

Spoiler: Check out these headlights
    Show

Spoiler: Classy Necromancer
    Show

Now, I have a request. I'm looking for a magic user who is either equipped to or in the process of exploring the ocean. A wizard in a bronze diving suit is ideal.

21. - Top - End - #291
    Ettin in the Playground

RangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by LudicSavant View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    I've made small edits and used the image. Thank you so much!
    Last edited by goto124; 2015-10-20 at 02:33 AM.

22. - Top - End - #292

Spoiler: Tax
    Show

And I have a little request, I'm looking for a princess for a science fiction setting, but she shouldn't be too much of a Leia clone.

23. - Top - End - #293
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Raunchel View Post
    ...princess for a science fiction setting...
    (These are mostly saved as "potential rogue trader", but they could work as a certain kind of "princess".)
    Spoiler
    Show

Last edited by Iku Rex; 2015-10-20 at 05:30 AM.

24. - Top - End - #294
    Dwarf in the Playground

Kobold

Damn this thread is great for inspiration! I have a very general request: masked assassins. Any gender race etc. I just wanna get a feel for the thread

25. - Top - End - #295

I've made small edits and used the image. Thank you so much!
    Happy to help.

26. - Top - End - #296
    Pixie in the Playground

Yet more cheesecake, digital this time.

Set One:
    Spoiler
    Show

Set Two:
    Spoiler
    Show

Set Three:
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #297

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Current PC's

Just play the character you want to play. Don't feel the need to squeeze every point out of the build.
    take this virtual +1.
    Peril Planet

28. - Top - End - #298
    Ettin in the Playground

Spoiler: Tax
    Show

And I have a little request, I'm looking for a princess for a science fiction setting, but she shouldn't be too much of a Leia clone.
    I'd post some pics of Dejah Thoris, but most of them are inappropriate so you'll have to do your own image searches (just don't tell John Carter you have naked pics of his wife )

29. - Top - End - #299
    Orc in the Playground

Hard, though I like Iku Rex's suggestions.

Some Mass Effect Ideas
    Spoiler
    Show

Eh, it could work.
    Spoiler
    Show

I think this ones been used,
    Spoiler
    Show

From Beyond the Stars,
    Spoiler
    Show

Some more Rogue trader,
    Spoiler
    Show

I have no idea,
    Spoiler
    Show

And some shameless cheesecake,
    Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #300

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Current PC's

take this virtual +1.
    Peril Planet