New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 46 of 49 FirstFirst ... 213637383940414243444546474849 LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,380 of 1468
  1. - Top - End - #1351
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Hey, everybody else has started a let's play and abandoned it. Lets Play X-Com!

Quote Originally Posted by Cubey View Post
    And it has powered armor too! Which is awesome (and makes the actual movies slightly less bad).
    Agreed.

Although I would like to state, for the record, that X-COM has hired top ethicists for testing, and they have good news.

We are in fact 73% less evil than the film version of the federation, and in fact are legally classified as Pre movie Cobra (Cartoon only) levels of fiendishness.

I know. You're all proud.
    Remember how I was wishing for the peace of oblivion a minute ago?

Yeah. That hasn't exactly changed with more knowledge of the situation. -Security Chief Victor Jones, formerly of the UESC Marathon.

X-Com avatar by BRC. He's good folks.

2. - Top - End - #1352
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Hey, everybody else has started a let's play and abandoned it. Lets Play X-Com!

Quote Originally Posted by chiasaur11 View Post
    Agreed.

Although I would like to state, for the record, that X-COM has hired top ethicists for testing, and they have good news.

We are in fact 73% less evil than the film version of the federation, and in fact are legally classified as Pre movie Cobra (Cartoon only) levels of fiendishness.

I know. You're all proud.
    The question being, what would ethicists whom we have not hired ourselves say about us?
    LGBTitP Supporter
    In a Wonderland they lie, Dreaming as the days go by, Dreaming as the summers die - Ever drifting down the stream - Lingering in the golden gleam - Life, what is it, but a dream?
    - Lewis Carroll

3. - Top - End - #1353
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Quote Originally Posted by Winterwind View Post
    The question being, what would ethicists whom we have not hired ourselves say about us?
    That depends on who we have in the room.
    Edit: Also, I should get to work on that Final Group Shot.
    Last edited by BRC; 2009-07-30 at 05:56 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsurion View Post
    I don't know if you've noticed, but pretty much everything BRC posts is full of awesome.
    So, Astronaut, War Hero, or hideous Mantis Man, hop to it! The future of humanity is in your capable hands and or terrifying organic scythes.
    My Homebrew:Synchronized Swordsmen,Dual Daggers,The Doctor,The Preacher,The Brawler
    [/Center]

4. - Top - End - #1354

Did I ever make it to the psi laboratory? What are my stats?

Also, it's a good day to warm the bench.

(didn't even know there was a third movie of starship troopers)

5. - Top - End - #1355
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Oslecamo View Post
    (didn't even know there was a third movie of starship troopers)
    There's a second one?

6. - Top - End - #1356
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Blade View Post
    There's a second one?
    Yes...and may god have mercy on us for it. The third one I believe was an attempt to capitalize on the release of Mongoose Publishing's SST miniatures game (except Mongoose would go and screw the game up less than a year later...)

But enough about that, there are aliens to blast!

I'll just be here, sending my support from the base earthside...

...alone...

7. - Top - End - #1357
    Troll in the Playground

You're not really alone.
    There are quite a few that will never get a chance to kill the xeno scum.
    Like me.

Although, almost all the officers have gone to Mars and Alex Knight in another base...hm...and he wouldn't care anyway...plus it's not like we'd need them for anything after this war is over...except maybe some unethical experiments and selling them to dictators...which would be wrong...yeah, I'd be doing Earth a favor...

Um...you keep on looking at the stars, I'll be gone for some target practice.
    Last edited by Johnny Blade; 2009-07-30 at 06:34 PM.

8. - Top - End - #1358
    Titan in the Playground

You're not really alone.
    There are quite a few that will never get a chance to kill the xeno scum.
    Like me.

Although, almost all the officers have gone to Mars and Alex Knight in another base...hm...and he wouldn't care anyway...plus it's not like we'd need them for anything after this war is over...except maybe some unethical experiments and selling them to dictators...which would be wrong...yeah, I'd be doing Earth a favor...

Um...you keep on looking at the stars, I'll be gone for some target practice.
    Chumbley is authorized to use heavy plasma in self defense.

So, yeah. Hunting in the holding cells is a bad idea.

Also, Oslecamo:

Remember how I was wishing for the peace of oblivion a minute ago?

Yeah. That hasn't exactly changed with more knowledge of the situation. -Security Chief Victor Jones, formerly of the UESC Marathon.

X-Com avatar by BRC. He's good folks.

9. - Top - End - #1359
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Here's the Group Shot so far. I need to add a background. I had to make new templates for Trazoi, Jimor, and Slannesh. I left Lord of Rapture out, because he would have messed up my nice symmetrical formation.
    Spoiler
    Show

I don't know if you've noticed, but pretty much everything BRC posts is full of awesome.
    So, Astronaut, War Hero, or hideous Mantis Man, hop to it! The future of humanity is in your capable hands and or terrifying organic scythes.
    My Homebrew:Synchronized Swordsmen,Dual Daggers,The Doctor,The Preacher,The Brawler
    [/Center]

10. - Top - End - #1360
    Troll in the Playground

Hey, I like Chumbley.

But while I probably could get along great with the rest we have here...I don't know 'em, do I?

(There still are other aliens in containment, right?)

11. - Top - End - #1361
    Titan in the Playground

Siela Tempo by the talented Kasanip. Tengu by myself.
    Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #1362
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Quote Originally Posted by Tengu_temp View Post
    Only you don't, you see with your third eye. Me, Chia, and Jimor all pull hats over their eyes.
    [/Center]

13. - Top - End - #1363
    Titan in the Playground

.. Wait.. That makes me the ranking officer in GiantintheXCOM..

... Haha.. Hahaha.. MUHAHAHAHA!

TVTime.

14. - Top - End - #1364
    Barbarian in the Playground

Hey, I like Chumbley.

But while I probably could get along great with the rest we have here...I don't know 'em, do I?

(There still are other aliens in containment, right?)

Get your posterior over to London! There's Chryssalids to be hunting!

15. - Top - End - #1365

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroNumerous View Post

TVTime.
    I'm, as of time in X-Com, your senior though.

But I agree, TvTropes Time.
    It's been a bit, GitP. If you're reading this, you're either digging through old stuff, or I've posted for the first time in forever.

If you want to stay in touch, reach out to me on twitter (same username).

The best answer is always to ask your DM.
    Unless you're the DM, in which case you should talk to your players.

16. - Top - End - #1366
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Knight View Post
    Get your posterior over to London! There's Chryssalids to be hunting!
    I should do an X-comic of the Chryssilild hunting...but first, I need to draw this Avenger.
    [/Center]

17. - Top - End - #1367
    Titan in the Playground

Awww, is that me on the leftmost side? So you're including the dead people, too? I'm touched.
    LGBTitP Supporter
    In a Wonderland they lie, Dreaming as the days go by, Dreaming as the summers die - Ever drifting down the stream - Lingering in the golden gleam - Life, what is it, but a dream?
    - Lewis Carroll

18. - Top - End - #1368
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Awww, is that me on the leftmost side? So you're including the dead people, too? I'm touched.
    Nope, Jimor. The Hardboiled Ex-PI.
    [/Center]

19. - Top - End - #1369
    Titan in the Playground

No, it's Jimor.

EDIT: ALIEN NINJAS!
    Last edited by ZeroNumerous; 2009-07-30 at 07:06 PM.

20. - Top - End - #1370
    Titan in the Playground

I figured it was either of those.

I commend Jimor's choice of hats, then.
    LGBTitP Supporter
    - Lewis Carroll

21. - Top - End - #1371
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by BRC View Post
    Here's the Group Shot so far. I need to add a background. I had to make new templates for Trazoi, Jimor, and Slannesh. I left Lord of Rapture out, because he would have messed up my nice symmetrical formation.
    Spoiler
    Show

Wait, you left me out?

How could you? I feel so insulted!

I don't even know how I look!
    Kyonko avatar by Elder Tsofu. Revere them.

Spoiler
    Show

JAM Project + Okkusenman = PURE UNDILUTED AWESOME

22. - Top - End - #1372
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Rapture View Post
    Wait, you left me out?

How could you? I feel so insulted!

I don't even know how I look!
    Symmetry demanded it! Besides, I couldn't think up a face for you.
    [/Center]

23. - Top - End - #1373

Symmetry demanded it! Besides, I couldn't think up a face for you.
    I have black hair and glasses and a rather tan skin complexion. Go do it. Please.

Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #1374
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroNumerous View Post

TVTime.
    So Zero's in charge whats the worse that could happen?

* Remembers Zero's D&D Games*

Oh Right. Well as long as he's distracted by TV....

25. - Top - End - #1375
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Rapture View Post
    I have black hair and glasses and a rather tan skin complexion. Go do it. Please.
    Fine. Bossypants. Because of this, I won't be able to save earth today.

[/Center]

26. - Top - End - #1376

Hey, I just made a suggestion. It's not like I'm your commanding officer or anything.

But thanks anyway! Sweet!

Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #1377

Well, I probably should write a book. I have a tragic story of being forced to work under Knight. Oh, also all the deaths.

I'd need a good picture for the title. BRC?

28. - Top - End - #1378
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Quote Originally Posted by Pie Guy View Post
    When did I become the official artist. That's it, I'm forming a Union, the X-Com local Artists guild. With me as it's sole member.

I'm raising my rates.
    [/Center]

29. - Top - End - #1379
    Firbolg in the Playground

When did I become the official artist. That's it, I'm forming a Union, the X-Com local Artists guild. With me as it's sole member.

I'm raising my rates.
    From "free" to "pat on the back"?

30. - Top - End - #1380
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Pie Guy View Post
    Well, I probably should write a book. I have a tragic story of being forced to work under Knight. Oh, also all the deaths.

Quityercomplaining, you didn't die a glorious death. Or even an inglorious death.