New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Banned

Chimera

Default Re: Most attacks vs 1 target in 1 turn: 22? Can anyone do better?

Quote Originally Posted by Hael View Post
    Same idea, but with the final class a warlock. Then you take the metamagic feat and quicken an eldritch blast. That gives you 4 + 1 + 11 + 10=26. edit: actually you could probably quicken another Jim's magic missile at 5th lvl unless i'm getting my quicken rules mixed up..
    This answer violates the Casting a Spell: Bonus Action rule.

Basically, you can't use your Action or Action Surged Action for any leveled spells and cast a Bonus Action spell in the same turn (PHB 202).

Quote Originally Posted by MaxWilson View Post
    Eh, I hope not. I don't really do "optimization" theorycrafting and would be ashamed to take credit for this one. Give the credit to the guy who suggested Jim's Magic Missile--that's the crucial spell after all.
    Sorry, I meant the best answer so far.
    Last edited by J.C.; 2021-01-18 at 02:30 AM.

2. - Top - End - #62
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by J.C. View Post
    This answer violates the Casting a Spell: Bonus Action rule.

Basically, you can't use your Action or Action Surged Action for any leveled spells and cast a Bonus Action spell in the same turn (PHB 202).
    Indeed, but you can quicken a cantrip right?

3. - Top - End - #63
    Dwarf in the Playground

My idea requires a bit of set up.
    First we need to find a Gloom Weaver(not the Subclass but the Monster/NPC), and take over their body with Magic Jar(Finding one can be replicated with just casting True Polymorph on an object, since they are CR9). This gives us their body, and most of our statistics are replaced with theirs. We retain our class, alignment and Intelligence, Wisdom, and Charisma scores. (Magic Jar won't let us use a targets class features, sadly) We don't get access to the Gloom Weavers Spellcasting but we get their Innate Spellcasting and all their other stuff. Mainly we are after their Multi attack. This lets us make 2 attacks with their spear and cast 1 spell(with casting time of 1 action), with just 1 action. For example, 2 spear attacks and an eldritch blast for 6 attacks.
    For this we need at least 11 lvls in Wizard(or use Bards ability to steal spells), for 6th level spells.

Next we need 2 levels of Fighter, for Action surge. Easy way to almost double our attacks.

At this point, we could cast Jim's Magic missile at 6th level, +2 spear attacks with our action(thanks to the Gloomweavers Multi attack) then action surge and do it again(albeit with a 5th level Jim's) for 8+2 + 7+2 = 19 attacks.
    We still got 7 levels, bonus action and our concentration left to spend.

Lets go to 17th level wizard(can't think of any subclass that gives us extra attacks with this combo), and 3rd level fighter(echo Knight)
    Lets also use Haste on our selves, and a second 1h weapon(and the Dual Wielder feat), or a scimitar of speed(Crown of Stars also works, if precast).

Now for the full combo:

We get a new snazzy body, cast haste & summon our Incarnation. Then we use multi attack to cast a 9th level Jim's, and make 2 spear attacks for 11 + 2 attacks. Use our action surge to do it again with an 8th level Jim's(or a 9th if we have the boon, it's just 1 more attack) for 10 + 2 attacks. We use our haste action for 1 attack, and Unleash our Incarnation for 1 extra attack(only when we take the attack action). Lastly we use our bonus action for 1 dualwielder attack, since we took the attack action.
    For a total of 11 + 2 + 10 + 2 + 2 + 1 = 28 attacks.
    Last edited by Rara1212; 2021-01-18 at 04:22 AM.

4. - Top - End - #64
    Dwarf in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

im pretty sure cantrips are based on class level, not character level, so your eldritch blast wouldn't have 4 attacks.

5. - Top - End - #65
    Dwarf in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Joe the Rat View Post
    Yeah, I was eyeing the 32 attacks from a 9th level Conjure Animals I'd go Owls for the flyby so we don't argue over crowding.
    (nobody had to say they were good attacks...)
    snow clones who make snow clones who use their 9th level slots to cast animate objects on chess pieces.

6. - Top - End - #66
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by anthon View Post
    im pretty sure cantrips are based on class level, not character level, so your eldritch blast wouldn't have 4 attacks.
    Nah, all cantrips scale with character level (this was errata'd into the multiclass rules to clarify it).

7. - Top - End - #67
    Halfling in the Playground

GreataxeFighterGuy

Quote Originally Posted by anthon View Post
    snow clones who make snow clones who use their 9th level slots to cast animate objects on chess pieces.
    OP already stated that summons are excluded.

8. - Top - End - #68
    Barbarian in the Playground

Feels like Jim's Magic Missile really took the fun out of this concept... Always weirds me out when I see it come up in discussions, too, since it just seems to be a goofy homebrew spell from a podcast campaign that was popular enough to get an official book. But official IS official, and this is about a goofy hypothetical challenge to begin with.

9. - Top - End - #69
    Halfling in the Playground

GreataxeFighterGuy

Quote Originally Posted by OvisCaedo View Post
    Feels like Jim's Magic Missile really took the fun out of this concept... Always weirds me out when I see it come up in discussions, too, since it just seems to be a goofy homebrew spell from a podcast campaign that was popular enough to get an official book. But official IS official, and this is about a goofy hypothetical challenge to begin with.
    You may replace Jim's Magic Missile with Scorching Ray, 1 less attack for each casting.

10. - Top - End - #70
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Silpharon View Post
    This is like the offering + genji glove combo from ff6. :)

I sure hope you cast Hex beforehand for 22d6 extra damage!
    More like Tenser's for the sweet 46d12 Force + Advantage on all attacks.

Obviously Shapechange takes the trophy though: turn into a Hydra, get your heads lobbed off, heal a bit, head into the fray with like 26 heads. Even lacking healing, it can grow 16 heads and hit at twice that with Action Aurge for 32. Plus reaction attack for each head for 48. Of course, this is again unbounded due to how hydras function.
    Campaign Journal: Uncovering the Lost World - A Player's Diary in Low-Magic D&D (Latest Update: 8.3.2014)
    Being Bane: A Guide to Barbarians Cracking Small Men - Ever Been Angry?! Then this is for you!
    SRD Averages - An aggregation of all the key stats of all the monster entries on SRD arranged by CR.

11. - Top - End - #71
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Eldariel View Post
    More like Tenser's for the sweet 46d12 Force + Advantage on all attacks.
    Tenser's wouldn't work with Eldritch Blast, sadly.

12. - Top - End - #72
    Dwarf in the Playground

EvilClericGuy

I provided the PHB quote that disallows your use of Grasp of Hadar to cause an Opportunity Attack. Since you are still not accepting that as proof, I will refer you to the Sage Advice Compendium on the matter
    The sage advice compendium is not raw. It explicitly states that it is a compendium of Rulings . It merely confirms what I already stated, that this is not the intent of the text. However, let us review the selected texts once more.
    Quote Originally Posted by PHB 7
    If a specific rule contradicts a general rule, the specific rule wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by PHB 195
    You also don't provoke an opportunity attack when you teleport or when someone or something moves you without using your movement, action or reaction.
    Quote Originally Posted by PHB 168
    While you are wielding a glaive, halberd, pike, quarterstaff, or spear, other creatures provoke an opportunity attack from you when they enter the reach you have with that weapon.
    Note how this doesn't say "other creatures can provoke," but rather uses a definitive and absolute version of it. "Other creatures provoke an opportunity attack from you when they enter the reach you have with that weapon." This is the specific rule, and it's quite strong in its wording. It contradicts the general rule that creatures provoke OA's when they leave your reach using their movement, and without teleporting. Of course, this wasn't the intent. but this is the rules as written

Your proposed answers violate the rules.
    Nope, just the intent of the rules. Rules as written doesn't work that way. You can have multiple interpretations of RAW that can all be correct. As I stated earlier, when dealing with theoretical optimization in 5e, it's best to go with the more permissive reading, so long as its cohesive.

Tor's answer violates the RAW for Extra Attack and requires a RAF house ruling.
    We've been through this actually, and a perfectly valid reading of the raw, taking in the full paragraph, rather than a single sentence of it, will lead to this being acceptable.

Max Wilson provided an answer that is acceptable.

So the best answer so far is 23 (Max Wilson), correct?
    The modified version of Damon Tor's reaches 23. I'll set forth here several builds which reach or surpass 23.

Build 1: V. Human Bladesinger 17/Echo Knight 3
    Feats: Magic initiate or Spellsniper (Eldritch Blast), Eldritch Adept (Grasp Of Hadar), Metamagic Adept (Quicken Spell), Polearm Master, War Caster.
    Setup: Have haste precast on you.
    Action: Take attack action for 1 melee attack and 4 eldritch blasts, and unleash incarnation for 6 attacks. Action surge and repeat, for a total of 12 attacks. The first of these eldritch blasts will draw the target in for a reaction cast EB, for an additional 4 attacks. Bonus action cast Jim's Magic Missile IX for 11 more attacks, and take haste attack action for an additional attack. Total: 27 attacks.
    Notes: If ruled that unleash incarnation can be used on the haste attack (It is my belief that haste is the specific rule in this case), it can go up to 28. If you wish to go with the RAI on PAM, replace PAM and War Caster with Martial Adept (Brace) for a reaction attack, bringing the total down to 24.

Build 2: Hexblade 1/Evoker 17/Fighter 2
    It's a classic hexvoker, so it should be more than functional outside of the couple of specialized feats it takes.
    Feats: Eldritch Adept (Grasp Of Hadar), Polearm Master, War Caster.
    Precast Haste. Bonus action attack can come from Crown of Stars, Lizardfolk, or PAM (Haste attack action). Use hexblades curse a turn prior so that this combo deals actual damage.

Action: EB with Grasp Of hadar for 4 attacks. Take War Caster reaction cast to cast Jim's Magic Missile IX for 11 more attacks. Action Surge for Jim's Magic Missile VIII for 10 more attacks. Bonus action attack and haste attack for 2 more attacks. Total: 27 attacks.

Note: Without PAM, this is just a 23 attack build, the one Max put forth.

Build 3: V. Human Bladesinger 6/Echo Knight 11/Gloomstalker 3
    Feats: Magic initiate or Spellsniper (Eldritch Blast), Eldritch Adept (Grasp Of Hadar), Metamagic Adept (Quicken Spell), Polearm Master, War Caster.
    Action: Take attack action for 2 melee attacks and 4 eldritch blasts, and unleash incarnation and gloom stalkers extra attack for 8 attacks. Action surge and repeat, for a total of 16 attacks. The first of these eldritch blasts will draw the target in for a reaction cast EB, for an additional 4 attacks. Bonus action cast Jim's Magic Missile 4 for 6 more attacks, and take haste attack action for an additional attack. Total: 27 attacks.
    Notes: If ruled that unleash incarnation can be used on the haste attack (It is my belief that haste is the specific rule in this case), it can go up to 28. If you wish to go with the RAI on PAM, replace PAM and War Caster with Martial Adept (Brace) for a reaction attack, bringing the total down to 24.

Three builds that surpass 23, and reach 27. Two of them can undeniably reach 24, by unambiguous, undebated RAW.

Edit: Had initially put fighting initiate instead of martial adept.
    Last edited by WaroftheCrans; 2021-01-19 at 07:58 AM.

13. - Top - End - #73
    Dwarf in the Playground

EvilClericGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Hael View Post
    Indeed, but you can quicken a cantrip right?
    Unfortunately the clause is that you can't cast any leveled spells for the round if you cast any bonus action spell. I wish it were if you cast any leveled bonus action spell, and feel that wouldn't really break the balance, but alas.

Quote Originally Posted by Rara1212
    We use our haste action for 1 attack, and Unleash our Incarnation for 1 extra attack(only when we take the attack action)
    I just want to say that I find this to be really shaky. Haste states:
    Quote Originally Posted by Haste
    That action can be used only to take the Attack (one weapon attack only), Dash, Disengage, Hide, or Use an Object action.
    That seems pretty specific, and it's a hard sell to say that it doesn't apply to Unleash Incarnation. However, in keeping with the philosphy of most permissive reading possible, I'd say that it's a nice addition. If this challenge were to allow a single uncommon item, we could also use that haste action for a circlet of blasting, for 3 attacks.

I'm not quite sure how I feel about the shapechange one. It feels like it should fall into the same category as the summoning, but obviously it doesn't. It does require the most prep time (magic jar example can take place in a couple of rounds), and the caster has to make a large number of concentration checks, but a resilient con caster with a 20 in constitution should be able to make all of those.

I have yet to see a single shred of constructive input into this thread from you J. C., only a claim that you can do better, and nitpicking of builds.
    Last edited by WaroftheCrans; 2021-01-18 at 11:33 AM.

14. - Top - End - #74
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by WaroftheCrans View Post
    Unfortunately the clause is that you can't cast any leveled spells for the round if you cast any bonus action spell. I wish it were if you cast any leveled bonus action spell, and feel that wouldn't really break the balance, but alas.

I just want to say that I find this to be really shaky. Haste states:

That seems pretty specific, and it's a hard sell to say that it doesn't apply to Unleash Incarnation. However, in keeping with the philosphy of most permissive reading possible, I'd say that it's a nice addition. If this challenge were to allow a single uncommon item, we could also use that haste action for a circlet of blasting, for 3 attacks.

I'm not quite sure how I feel about the shapechange one. It feels like it should fall into the same category as the summoning, but obviously it doesn't. It does require the most prep time (magic jar example can take place in a couple of rounds), and the caster has to make a large number of concentration checks, but a resilient con caster with a 20 in constitution should be able to make all of those.

I have yet to see a single shred of constructive input into this thread from you J. C., only a claim that you can do better, and nitpicking of builds.
    Hmm, your reasoning on Incarnation & Haste does sound correct yea. Well then, 1 less attack.

15. - Top - End - #75
    Banned

Chimera

The sage advice compendium is not raw. It explicitly states that it is a compendium of Rulings . It merely confirms what I already stated, that this is not the intent of the text. However, let us review the selected texts once more.

Note how this doesn't say "other creatures can provoke," but rather uses a definitive and absolute version of it. "Other creatures provoke an opportunity attack from you when they enter the reach you have with that weapon." This is the specific rule, and it's quite strong in its wording. It contradicts the general rule that creatures provoke OA's when they leave your reach using their movement, and without teleporting. Of course, this wasn't the intent. but this is the rules as written

Nope, just the intent of the rules. Rules as written doesn't work that way. You can have multiple interpretations of RAW that can all be correct. As I stated earlier, when dealing with theoretical optimization in 5e, it's best to go with the more permissive reading, so long as its cohesive.

We've been through this actually, and a perfectly valid reading of the raw, taking in the full paragraph, rather than a single sentence of it, will lead to this being acceptable.

The modified version of Damon Tor's reaches 23. I'll set forth here several builds which reach or surpass 23.

Build 1: V. Human Bladesinger 17/Echo Knight 3
    Action: Take attack action for 1 melee attack and 4 eldritch blasts, and unleash incarnation for 6 attacks. Action surge and repeat, for a total of 12 attacks. The first of these eldritch blasts will draw the target in for a reaction cast EB, for an additional 4 attacks. Bonus action cast Jim's Magic Missile IX for 11 more attacks, and take haste attack action for an additional attack. Total: 27 attacks.

Build 2: Hexblade 1/Evoker 17/Fighter 2
    It's a classic hexvoker, so it should be more than functional outside of the couple of specialized feats it takes.
    Feats: Eldritch Adept (Grasp Of Hadar), Polearm Master, War Caster.
    Precast Haste. Bonus action attack can come from Crown of Stars, Lizardfolk, or PAM (Haste attack action). Use hexblades curse a turn prior so that this combo deals actual damage.

Action: EB with Grasp Of hadar for 4 attacks. Take War Caster reaction cast to cast Jim's Magic Missile IX for 11 more attacks. Action Surge for Jim's Magic Missile VIII for 10 more attacks. Bonus action attack and haste attack for 2 more attacks. Total: 27 attacks.

Note: Without PAM, this is just a 23 attack build, the one Max put forth.

Build 3: V. Human Bladesinger 6/Echo Knight 11/Gloomstalker 3
    Action: Take attack action for 2 melee attacks and 4 eldritch blasts, and unleash incarnation and gloom stalkers extra attack for 8 attacks. Action surge and repeat, for a total of 16 attacks. The first of these eldritch blasts will draw the target in for a reaction cast EB, for an additional 4 attacks. Bonus action cast Jim's Magic Missile 4 for 6 more attacks, and take haste attack action for an additional attack. Total: 27 attacks.

Three builds that surpass 23, and reach 27. Two of them can undeniably reach 24, by unambiguous, undebated RAW.

Edit: Had initially put fighting initiate instead of martial adept.
    Your contributions cannot be accepted as they violate the rules of 5e.

You are confusing "enter" with forced movement that can never produce opportunity attacks. Moreover, you ignore the Sage Advice Compendium which has resolved any ambiguity and officially ruled on this matter and officially has the force of errata and overrides the RAW should it need to (it doesn't need to in this matter as English speakers would not confuse "enter" with forced movement).
    Last edited by J.C.; 2021-01-18 at 06:24 PM.

16. - Top - End - #76
    Titan in the Playground

You are confusing "enter" with forced movement that can never produce opportunity attacks. Moreover, you ignore the Sage Advice Compendium which has resolved any ambiguity and officially ruled on this matter and officially has the force of errata and overrides the RAW should it need to (it doesn't need to in this matter as English speakers would not confuse "enter" with forced movement).
    The SAC doesn't "override" the RAW in any case, given that it's a help to interpret the rules.

It's not even something DMs have to obey- those are rulings, which don't have to be the same ones a DM goes with.

17. - Top - End - #77
    Banned

Chimera

Quote Originally Posted by Valmark View Post
    The SAC doesn't "override" the RAW in any case, given that it's a help to interpret the rules.

It's not even something DMs have to obey- those are rulings, which don't have to be the same ones a DM goes with.
    His submissions violate the rules of 5e. He can house rule however he likes, but his submissions are useless to the purpose of this thread. We are obviously only interested in suggestions that are legal in the rules.

18. - Top - End - #78
    Dwarf in the Playground

EvilClericGuy

Is it really so painful to read? Or are you just inept at reading comprehension? I addressed this anyway, but let me put it to you in a short and digestible post
    Sage Advice Compendium does not officially have the force of errata. Errata has the force of errata. SAC is explicitly rulings. Rulings are not RAW.
    Quote Originally Posted by Definition of the word enter
    1) come or go into (a place). 2) Cross the threshold of.
    As any english speaker knows, you can be forced to enter a place, that is, to cross the threshold of, or come into a place.

As for contributions, I've contributed 4 builds, I proffered Jim's Magic Missile as a way of getting more attacks, and builds 1 and 3 get 24 attacks by unambiguous RAW, that requires no rulings in any direction, it's unilaterally correct. If you aren't going to read posts don't respond. .

It would appear you have nothing to contribute, so I'll stop asking you to contribute. However, I will once more ask that you not detract from the thread, if you can't contribute.

19. - Top - End - #79
    Titan in the Playground

His submissions violate the rules of 5e. He can house rule however he likes, but his submissions are useless to the purpose of this thread. We are obviously only interested in suggestions that are legal in the rules.
    I don't think it's useless if the OP hasn't said anything to that purpose since they started the thread in the first place.

Besides, what isn't legal to you could be legal to someone else- you can't really say that nobody is interested in what someone says without asking them.

20. - Top - End - #80
    Dwarf in the Playground

EvilClericGuy

I'm going to go down the avenue of the Samurai/Pure martial build. I believe you can get 22 attacks with a pure martial build, with no one being able to take an action in between.

Build: Samurai 18/Monk 2. Feats: Martial Adept (Trip attack), PAM
    Setup: Enter the battle at 1 hp.
    Action: Attack for 5 attacks. First attack should be a trip attack, knocking the target prone, and granting you advantage on all subsequent rolls. Advantage is converted to an attack.
    Action surge for an additional 5 attacks. PAM bonus action.
    Jump 10 feet in the air, and sprain your ankle. Because you nearly die, you take strength before death as your reaction.
    Action: Action: Attack for 5 attacks. First attack should be a trip attack, knocking the target prone, and granting you advantage on all subsequent rolls. Advantage is converted to an attack.
    Action surge for an additional 5 attacks. PAM bonus action.
    Total: 22 attacks.

If only Tasha's had released a "Ki adept feat", so we could upgrade this to 24 with flurry of blows. If a friendly spellcaster chooses to haste you, or you take a potion of haste, you also get 24, but that's outside the parameters set by the challenge.

21. - Top - End - #81
    Banned

Chimera

Is it really so painful to read? Or are you just inept at reading comprehension? I addressed this anyway, but let me put it to you in a short and digestible post
    Sage Advice Compendium does not officially have the force of errata. Errata has the force of errata. SAC is explicitly rulings. Rulings are not RAW.

As any english speaker knows, you can be forced to enter a place, that is, to cross the threshold of, or come into a place.

As for contributions, I've contributed 4 builds, I proffered Jim's Magic Missile as a way of getting more attacks, and builds 1 and 3 get 24 attacks by unambiguous RAW, that requires no rulings in any direction, it's unilaterally correct. If you aren't going to read posts don't respond. .

It would appear you have nothing to contribute, so I'll stop asking you to contribute. However, I will once more ask that you not detract from the thread, if you can't contribute.
    On the contrary, I have a solution that produces 35 attacks and is perfectly legal and allowable by the rules. I will submit my solution to a thread that discriminates in favor of legal builds over illegal builds.

Some of the builds proposed violate the Extra Attack rule. Your proposed builds egregiously violate the rules for Opportunity Attacks.
    Last edited by J.C.; 2021-01-18 at 07:14 PM.

22. - Top - End - #82
    Dwarf in the Playground

EvilClericGuy

I'm not sure why I'm taking this bait, but I will.

First off, you're making a blanket statement about all of my submissions. As before, I encourage you to read the thread and look at my submissions. Secondly, other than the NI attacks mistake which I acknowledged (and for a different reason than you thought), I challenge you to prove that my submissions aren't legal in the rules. At this point I've made either 6 or 7, it shouldn't be hard to prove that half of them aren't legal, when you allege none of them are.

All of them reach at minimum 22 attacks, which was set forth in the OP. 4 of them reach the highest set forth so far.

Edit:
    On the contrary, I have a solution that produces 35 attacks and is perfectly legal and allowable by the rules. I will submit my solution to a thread that discriminates in favor of legal builds over illegal builds.

Some of the builds proposed violate the Extra Attack rule. Your proposed builds egregiously violate the rules for Opportunity Attacks.
    A full half of my builds don't even use OA's. Read them first. This thread has proved that it knows what's legal and illegal so let's see this 35 attack build, and it had better not be summon or shapechange cheese.

Besides, if you've got a legal build that surpasses illegal builds, why not show it?
    Last edited by WaroftheCrans; 2021-01-18 at 07:20 PM.

23. - Top - End - #83
    Banned

Chimera

I'm not sure why I'm taking this bait, but I will.

First off, you're making a blanket statement about all of my submissions. As before, I encourage you to read the thread and look at my submissions. Secondly, other than the NI attacks mistake which I acknowledged (and for a different reason than you thought), I challenge you to prove that my submissions aren't legal in the rules. At this point I've made either 6 or 7, it shouldn't be hard to prove that half of them aren't legal, when you allege none of them are.

All of them reach at minimum 22 attacks, which was set forth in the OP. 4 of them reach the highest set forth so far.

Edit:

A full half of my builds don't even use OA's. Read them first. This thread has proved that it knows what's legal and illegal so let's see this 35 attack build, and it had better not be summon or shapechange cheese.

Besides, if you've got a legal build that surpasses illegal builds, why not show it?
    Your builds that rely on opportunity attacks generated by forced movement are not legal. Feel free to filter those out and present your legal builds.

Also, any builds that violate the Extra Attack rule should be filtered out.

24. - Top - End - #84
    Dwarf in the Playground

EvilClericGuy

Your builds that rely on opportunity attacks generated by forced movement are not legal. Feel free to filter those out and present your legal builds.

Also, any builds that violate the Extra Attack rule should be filtered out.
    Proof?
    Reading is fundamental.

25. - Top - End - #85

So post it. Make your own thread if you don't think this one is the right place.
    I have a LOT of Homebrew!

Spoiler: Former Avatars
    Show
    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Linkele
    Show

Spoiler: Individual Avatar Pics
    Show

26. - Top - End - #86
    Ogre in the Playground

HalflingRangerGuy

Talk is cheap.

Do you have anything concrete to contribute, or did you only create this account to derail the thread?
    Trust but verify. There's usually a reason why I believe you can't do something.

27. - Top - End - #87

Does it even matter? Eldariel has clearly already won the thread by reminding us of Hydra Shapechange/True Polymorph. There is no integer so large that a hydra cannot attain that number of attacks.

28. - Top - End - #88
    Banned

Chimera

Quote Originally Posted by MaxWilson View Post
    Does it even matter? Eldariel has clearly already won the thread by reminding us of Hydra Shapechange/True Polymorph. There is no integer so large that a hydra cannot attain that number of attacks.
    True.

My solution comes out of actual Tier 4+ PvP and Battle Royale play where people have to abide by the rules and win against adversity. I definitely do not like that following the rules is not required in this thread apparently.

Hydra shenanigans can win this contest. But my solution has greater value. Getting max attacks is only one measure.

29. - Top - End - #89

True.

My solution comes out of actual Tier 4+ PvP and Battle Royale play where people have to abide by the rules and win against adversity. I definitely do not like that following the rules is not required in this thread apparently.

Hydra shenanigans can win this contest. But my solution has greater value. Getting max attacks is only one measure.
    So post it.
    I have a LOT of Homebrew!

Spoiler: Former Avatars
    Show
    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Linkele
    Show

Spoiler: Individual Avatar Pics
    Show

30. - Top - End - #90
    Banned

Chimera

Quote Originally Posted by JNAProductions View Post
    So post it.
    I will happily post it in a thread that discriminates between legal and illegal builds.