New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: The Staff IC Thread V: Law&Order- Trial By Hugs

Lettersprite buckles momentarily under the weight of the shield before catching himself and inspecting the artifact for any signs of how to activate it.

He follows Tea Agony as she proceeds through the mansion, looking about with an expression of confusion, nervousness, and fatigue.
    "Ahem, well, you have my thanks Ms. Agony, though... I am curious how one activates this artifact... Also, what kind of abilities should I expect Mr. Guard to use? I only just met him after all."

He yawns and narrows his eyes as he looks ahead.
    "Regardless, I will do what I can to keep the young Highnesses safe... which is a sentence I never imagined I would say, but here we are."
    What a truly barmy world we live in...
    Many thanks to Meto30 for sketching this amazing piece of art, and for allowing me to use it as my avatar!

2. - Top - End - #272
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Quote Originally Posted by BlueHamsterBean View Post
    Lettersprite buckles momentarily under the weight of the shield before catching himself and inspecting the artifact for any signs of how to activate it.

He follows Tea Agony as she proceeds through the mansion, looking about with an expression of confusion, nervousness, and fatigue.
    "Ahem, well, you have my thanks Ms. Agony, though... I am curious how one activates this artifact... Also, what kind of abilities should I expect Mr. Guard to use? I only just met him after all."

"Regardless, I will do what I can to keep the young Highnesses safe... which is a sentence I never imagined I would say, but here we are."
    Tea Agony literrally force Lettersprite to sit down on his flank on the shield with his telekenesis. It looks like she has lot of practice to use telekenesis to move ponies... Her telekenesis is strong!

As soon as Lettersprite sit down on the large fleet, it "hummms" and start floating two feet amove the ground. She says: " It move with your thought. Its a flying shield. "
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2021-11-10 at 01:09 PM.

3. - Top - End - #273
    Titan in the Playground

Deepwood nod. "I know you can sort this is out" and then fly.

Sweet Echo's eyes widen.
    "Bubbly?! What the fang are you doing?!"

"CHUCK!" She gasp and screech.
    "Bubbly Doo! This isnt you!"
    She fly toward him, with huge doe eyes. "Bubble Guard! If you love me, stop this!"

---

Heart, Charismatic

(2d6)[4][2](6)+4
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

4. - Top - End - #274
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Emmerlaus View Post
    Tailwind goes in the artifact room, go directly to what she knows can give an advantage against Bubbles magic. She has no time to worry about Sweet Echo.

" Let's get the items that give immunity to water magic! There should be quite a few. We dont want to be trapped in one of his Bubbles! Tailwind, once you get one of them, go fetch your mirror too, Like Sugar did! "

She get a few amulets: " Those will protect you once from any elemental magic and reflect them back at him, no longer in his control! Only useable once so make good use of it! "

She turn to Sugar: " Sugar, we need a way to feed him! Remember that rules after not eating food after Midnight? Well I think it's time to break it! " She give her a spoon: " That's for force feeding anypony! It force itself into the designated pony mouth and need a breaking curse spell to remove it. It will even close the pony mouth to prevent anything from spilling! Put anything in the spoon and it will create endless production of what is in the spoon to go throught the pony throat! " She get a bottle: " Lava pepper essence! The hottest pepper in existence! Put here in the artifact room because it was too dangerous to use in the kitchen!"

Lettersprite receive a large shield: " I know you arent a fighter Lettersprite but this shield can carry and protect anypony. Nopony can see in the forcefield in will create once its activated, anypony but you the user. Your job will be too carry our cutie Mark Mirror and protect them. If the Princesses are found, bring them inside your shield too. "

To Tailwind she give a necklace: " The Banshee Necklace! Make your powerful voice a weapon to push back anypony in a cone in front of you! It will make anypony struck with it dizzy, missing with their inner ear. Careful to not get us struck with it! "

Tea Agony finish with : " We have 17 amulets of elemental absortion and reflection. Now, let's get going! We need to save everypony!"

Charcoal Knight and Tailwind bring back all the artifacts requested by Agony and oddly enough, one item she didnt request for. The item has a necklace with the image of an alicorn. "I am sorry if I brought this but I wouldnt want BubbleGuard to get their hooves on this one artifact. It drives you mad. Mad with magic. But alicorn level magic is still a tempting proposal even with its drawbacks." Charcoal Knight explains himself to Tea Agony. "So what is the next thing to do?"

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    Deepwood nod. "I know you can sort this is out" and then fly.

Sweet Echo's eyes widen.
    "Bubbly?! What the fang are you doing?!"

"CHUCK!" She gasp and screech.
    "Bubbly Doo! This isnt you!"
    She fly toward him, with huge doe eyes. "Bubble Guard! If you love me, stop this!"

---

Heart, Charismatic

[roll0]+4
    BubbleGuard approaches her for a second seemingly. "I...." BubbleGuard holds his head in pain. "Yes sir! I know. Iīll go fetch the others." BubbleGuard looks up at the mirrors. "Show me the locations of Golden Hour, Sketch Book, Cornucopia and Daily Delivery." 4 mirrors fly down and BubbleGuard watches them thoughtfully. BubbleGuard turns his back on Echo. "Charcoalīs mirror, use my brotherīs portal spell. Send me to the main entrance. Daily Delivery and Golden Hour are mine." The mirror creates a portal of fire just like the ones that Charcoal Knight could make. "Go back to the rest and ask them to surrender. Tell them I will engage them with the full power of the staff if they dont. BubbleGuard jumps into the portal and disappears."
    Thanks to linklele for the amazing avvy.
    Quote Originally Posted by jidasfire View Post
    On a long enough scale, every OOTS forum discussion turns into a debate about alignment, Miko, or Familicide.
    or Star Wars.
    Spoiler: Easydamus result
    Show

Neutral Good Human Paladin/Cleric (3rd/2nd Level)
    Ability Scores:
    Strength-15 Dexterity-13 Constitution-14
    Intelligence-16 Wisdom-17 Charisma-14
    Alignment: Neutral Good

5. - Top - End - #275
    Titan in the Playground

Sweet Echo cry.
    'NO! STOP!' she beg, and for a long moment, fall and sob covering her face,
    She take a deep breath, and determination cover her

'I will save everyone, Bubbly Doo. Like the real you, would have wanted, I will also save YOU. Not even you can stop me! YOU HEAR!?" she yell, as she spread her wings, and fly her way back, her make up ruined and tainting her face.

'SisTea!' Sweet Echo yell with the relativly new nickname.
    'Bubbly went all cookie bananas! He went to the main entrance to capture Daily Delivery and Golden Hour! We gotta do something! Should I fly there, or can you zap us there?!'
    Sweet Echo is on brink of panic, but she try to keep her resolve.

------
    My previouse Avater

6. - Top - End - #276
    Orc in the Playground

Lettersprite yelps as he is hoisted into the air and plopped somewhat unceremoniously on top on the shield. He sits very still for a few moments, blinks, and then tries thinking of moving forwards.
    Presumably, he does, and makes further attempts to get a feel for piloting this... device.
    "...Blimey, you really do have a fascinating set of tools! I'll follow along then, just show the way and I'll-"

It is at that moment that Sweet Echo arrives in an obvious state of distress. Lettersprite listens quietly, though one can intuit his feelings about the general situation from the way the fur of the back of his neck is standing up on end.
    ...If Ms. Agony is taking such measures to confront Mr. Guard... and if she can lift me up like a misbehaving foal... oh ruddy hay, what have you gotten yourself involved with my good lad.

He clears his throat and looks between Sweet Echo and Tea Agony.
    "Ahem, well then... I suppose to the main entrance we go?"
    He begins to float his way in that direction before stopping and looking over to Charcoal Knight.
    "That necklace... if it is truly as dangerous as you say, then perhaps I should carry it inside this barrier such that Bubble Guard will be less likely to get his hooves on it... I do not care to see what he is like should he use it..."
    Many thanks to Meto30 for sketching this amazing piece of art, and for allowing me to use it as my avatar!

7. - Top - End - #277
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

As they exit the major artifact room, Tea Agony is holding a bag full of items.

Sugar hear the news, her eye twitch, she turn to Tea Agony, smoke being released from her mouth and flames in her eyes: " Tea!"

Tea use magic to activate Sugar mirror to open a portal: " Hop in everyone! Lettersprite, you hide that mirror!"

The mirror leviate to Lettersprite, entering the blue opaque shield its hiding and you can all now go save Daily Delivery and Golden Hour.
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2021-11-16 at 04:46 PM.

8. - Top - End - #278
    Troll in the Playground

Sweet Echo cry.
    'NO! STOP!' she beg, and for a long moment, fall and sob covering her face,
    She take a deep breath, and determination cover her

'I will save everyone, Bubbly Doo. Like the real you, would have wanted, I will also save YOU. Not even you can stop me! YOU HEAR!?" she yell, as she spread her wings, and fly her way back, her make up ruined and tainting her face.

'SisTea!' Sweet Echo yell with the relativly new nickname.
    'Bubbly went all cookie bananas! He went to the main entrance to capture Daily Delivery and Golden Hour! We gotta do something! Should I fly there, or can you zap us there?!'
    Sweet Echo is on brink of panic, but she try to keep her resolve.
    "He went what?!" Tailwind replies shocked holding her face with both hooves in shock. "Yes, we have to make our move then. We cant left him catch anymore of the staff. No matter how crazy he is acting."

Lettersprite yelps as he is hoisted into the air and plopped somewhat unceremoniously on top on the shield. He sits very still for a few moments, blinks, and then tries thinking of moving forwards.
    Presumably, he does, and makes further attempts to get a feel for piloting this... device.
    "...Blimey, you really do have a fascinating set of tools! I'll follow along then, just show the way and I'll-"

It is at that moment that Sweet Echo arrives in an obvious state of distress. Lettersprite listens quietly, though one can intuit his feelings about the general situation from the way the fur of the back of his neck is standing up on end.
    ...If Ms. Agony is taking such measures to confront Mr. Guard... and if she can lift me up like a misbehaving foal... oh ruddy hay, what have you gotten yourself involved with my good lad.

He clears his throat and looks between Sweet Echo and Tea Agony.
    "Ahem, well then... I suppose to the main entrance we go?"
    He begins to float his way in that direction before stopping and looking over to Charcoal Knight.
    "That necklace... if it is truly as dangerous as you say, then perhaps I should carry it inside this barrier such that Bubble Guard will be less likely to get his hooves on it... I do not care to see what he is like should he use it..."
    As they exit the major artifact room, Tea Agony is holding a bag full of items.

Sugar hear the news, her eye twitch, she turn to Tea Agony, smoke being released from her mouth and flames in her eyes: " Tea!"

Tea use magic to activate Sugar mirror to open a portal: " Hop in everyone! Lettersprite, you hide that mirror!"

The mirror leviate to Lettersprite, entering the blue opaque shield its hiding and you can all now go save Daily Delivery and Golden Hour.
    "We have no time to lose!" Charcoal Knight nods and opens another portal to the entrance. On the othher side of the portal, you can see BubbleGuard launching bubbles against Daily Delivery and Golden Hour. Daily Delivery seems to be blocking the projectiles with all the letters at his disposal.

Daily Delivery speaks up. "Come on, BubbleGuard! You are family. There is no way I would ever attack you. Stop this!". BubbleGuard creates a bubble to protect himself. "There! Now, you cant even hurt me even if you tried. Still, I am certain you will remain at the defensive. You couldnt let anything happen to your crushīs dear Papa." Golden Hour looks at Daily Delivery with a bit of surprise.

Daily Deliveryīs face turns red. " BubbleGuard! You know that is supposed to be our secret! I have even done my best to protect your own crush when we went on missions together. How could you this?" BubbleGuard smirks knowing he had made him lower his guard and prepares to launch another barrage of bubbles to capture them both. "Ha! I gotcha now!"

On a long enough scale, every OOTS forum discussion turns into a debate about alignment, Miko, or Familicide.
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

9. - Top - End - #279
    Titan in the Playground

Sweet Echo still shaken.
    "Bubbly Doo! Stop! I beg you!" her voice shake as she try not to cry again.

---

heart+charismatic
    (2d6)[6][4](10)+4

------
    My previouse Avater

10. - Top - End - #280
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Charkoal charge first, bursting Bubbles defense with Tailwind's distraction.

Sugar Rush then fly above Bubbles and STORM HIM WITH FIRE! It hide him for a moment and the flames are so intense that the ground is red!

Tea Agony, as soon as she can see Bubbles again, make her horn glow and in a pop, teleport Bubbles away...

Sugar Rush fly to her dad in hug. " Dad! Im so glad you are ok! "

Tea Agony sigh in relief, order: " Let's mask the mirrors and be at hooves lenght if we need to destroy them. I dont know why Bubbles needs them but destroying them should hinder his plans, if anything else. Now, focus ponies! Now that Bubbles is gone, we need to find the Princesses and Starswirl! "
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2021-11-27 at 04:23 PM.

11. - Top - End - #281
    Orc in the Playground

Lettersprite floats onto the scene before coming to a complete stop upon witnessing the pyrotechnics display. He stares for a few moments before sighing heavily and looking around for any sign of the Princesses.
    Please let this just be a rubbish dream: honestly, when did I wander into a fairy tale... or possibly an epic saga of some variety.

He moves about the battlefield cautiously during his search, keeping an eye to the sky in case it decides to fall down at some point, because why wouldn't it?
    To find any sign of the Princesses:
    Mind - (2d6+2)[6]

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    I am so sorry for taking so long to reply: this week has been difficult, and I haven't had much energy. In a few weeks, I should be much more reliable because I will have finished my last for-credit college course! From then, it's just research research research, which is fine by me.

12. - Top - End - #282
    Troll in the Playground

Sweet Echo still shaken.
    "Bubbly Doo! Stop! I beg you!" her voice shake as she try not to cry again.

---

heart+charismatic
    [roll0]+4
    Sweet Echoīs words stop BubbleGuardīs attack in place. The capturing bubbles burst and disappear. He turns his attention to her. "Sweet Echo....."

Charkoal charge first, bursting Bubbles defense with Tailwind's distraction.

Sugar Rush then fly above Bubbles and STORM HIM WITH FIRE! It hide him for a moment and the flames are so intense that the ground is red!

Tea Agony, as soon as she can see Bubbles again, make her horn glow and in a pop, teleport Bubbles away...

Sugar Rush fly to her dad in hug. " Dad! Im so glad you are ok! "

Tea Agony sigh in relief, order: " Let's mask the mirrors and be at hooves lenght if we need to destroy them. I dont know why Bubbles needs them but destroying them should hinder his plans, if anything else. Now, focus ponies! Now that Bubbles is gone, we need to find the Princesses and Starswirl! "
    Its at this time that Charcoal Knight takes the opening to cut through the barrier with the assistance of Tailwind. BubbleGuard is caught off guard as the bubble is destroyed but before he could act at all, he takes the flaming attack directly. "Ugh......." he hols his ground while withstanding the attack. "I am still not done yet!" And finally as BubbleGuard is getting ready to counterattack, he is taken by Agonyīs spell.

"So, where did he go? Did he escape?" Charcoal Knight asks confused.

Lettersprite floats onto the scene before coming to a complete stop upon witnessing the pyrotechnics display. He stares for a few moments before sighing heavily and looking around for any sign of the Princesses.
    Please let this just be a rubbish dream: honestly, when did I wander into a fairy tale... or possibly an epic saga of some variety.

He moves about the battlefield cautiously during his search, keeping an eye to the sky in case it decides to fall down at some point, because why wouldn't it?
    To find any sign of the Princesses:
    [roll0]

Show
    I am so sorry for taking so long to reply: this week has been difficult, and I haven't had much energy. In a few weeks, I should be much more reliable because I will have finished my last for-credit college course! From then, it's just research research research, which is fine by me.
    Tailwind goes and grabs all the mirrors. "Well, we better keep these with us. We dont want them on Bubbleīs hands." Taliwind giggles as he looks back to Lettersprite.

Spoiler: OOC for BlueHamsterBean
    Show

Do not worry about it, I am glad you are here. I hope things take a turn for the better down the line. Good luck with college!
    Spoiler: Extra for your character
    Show

Lettersrpite notices how Tailwind seems way more happy and relieved than expected considering the circumtances.

or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

13. - Top - End - #283
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Tea Agony roll her eyes, take the mirror before Tailwind can touch them: [B]" I did what needed to be done. Lettersprite, you take the mirror inside your shield. Destroy them if somepony try to take them away from you. That's your job as our shield bearer. And this way, any spying eyes will not be able to see something else then you."

If Tailwind tries to touch them still, Tea Agony will say: " I am NOT in the mood Tailwind. Touch those artifacts and I will make sure to send you where Bubbles is... or his corpse. I'll let you guess. It's still dark and I'll rather be in bed then dealing with this whole mess!. "

She turn to Charcoal: " Now that the imminent problem is dealt with, Charcoal, you own us a explination. Why Starswirl came back without noticing us? What happened with Bubbles? And most of us... WHERE ARE THE PRINCESSES?! "
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2021-11-28 at 01:29 AM.

14. - Top - End - #284
    Troll in the Playground

Tea Agony roll her eyes, take the mirror before Tailwind can touch them: [B]" I did what needed to be done. Lettersprite, you take the mirror inside your shield. Destroy them if somepony try to take them away from you. That's your job as our shield bearer. And this way, any spying eyes will not be able to see something else then you."

If Tailwind tries to touch them still, Tea Agony will say: " I am NOT in the mood Tailwind. Touch those artifacts and I will make sure to send you where Bubbles is... or his corpse. I'll let you guess. It's still dark and I'll rather be in bed then dealing with this whole mess!. "

She turn to Charcoal: " Now that the imminent problem is dealt with, Charcoal, you own us a explination. Why Starswirl came back without noticing us? What happened with Bubbles? And most of us... WHERE ARE THE PRINCESSES?! "
    "Hey! I can help with those mirrors. We are on the same side, did you forget? I am also the maid of the castle. I am more than properly prepared to handle a few mirrors." Tailwind proclaims a bit upset while she crosses her arms.

Charcoal Knight is taken aback when Tea Agony starts raising her voice at him. He considers the question as he opens his eyes widely in realization. "You know? That is a pretty good point. Why was Master Starswhirl here? Or why were the princesses outside the castle so late at night? I have been so shocked about the incident, I dont think I considered any of the facts on the matter." Charcoal realizes he probably isnt making sense and decides to explain himself to the rest about what he means.

He decides to describe what he knew. "As you may all know, Harvest Moon, BubbleGuard and myself were taking care of the night guard for the night. With Night Shiftīs injury and Deepwood busy raising a child, me and my brother had to fill in. Everything seemed to be going fine if a little bit boring. When I was walking to the meeting point to report to BubbleGuard, I heard the princessesīscreams." Charcoal Knight stroke his goatee as he keeps explaining.

"That was when I saw it. BubbleGuard trapped Master Starswhirl and the princesses in bubbles. The bubbles pop off and all three of them were gone. BubbleGuard looked really scared. I dont think I have ever seen him this worried. he took out a small jewel out and ate it." Charcoal Knight makes a disgusted face. "I am not sure why he would swallow that but not after that he started talking to himself. He threw away his scarf and started his attack on the castle. He used the same spell to capture Harvest Moon who gave me a bit of extra time to warn everypony. Then I began waking everypony up."

Charcoal Knight remains puzzled. "Now that I think about it. I am not sure why Master Starswhirl was here. So early in the morning and unannounced. Or why the princesses were outside. I am not even sure about why BubbleGuard did anything now that I think about it. He started acting all cuckoo all of a sudden. What do you think, Sweet Echo? " Charcoal Knight asks Sweet Echo for her thoughts on the matter.

Daily Delivery remains in silence with a red face as he looks at Sugar Rush with her father. He turns to Lettersprite and whispers "Hey! Did you guys hear anything that BubbleGuard said to me? Please tell me that you guys didnt hear anything regarding my feelings for certain somepony." He begs at Lettersprite.
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

15. - Top - End - #285
    Titan in the Playground

"A- a corpse?!" Sweet Echo gasp, hissing angerly.
    "Are you of your mind Tea?! He clearly is controled by something.. or something! Did you really hurt him?!"

------
    My previouse Avater

16. - Top - End - #286
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

"A- a corpse?!" Sweet Echo gasp, hissing angerly.
    "Are you of your mind Tea?! He clearly is controlled by something.. or something! Did you really hurt him?!"
    " Not now, Sistea in law. We need to investigate first. Then I'll reveal Bubbles fate. And After hearing Charkoal Knight tale, we all need to be wary of each others. Let's not get into paranoia level yet but we need to get more information about that crystal. Charkoal, do you think it could have being taken in the artifact room? Do you think we have something that could detect if a pony as such crystal in them? We need answers here!"

While Tea Agony is concentring her efforts toward Charkoal, she move closer to him, in case Sweet Echo tries something silly.

Sugar roll her eyes, turn to Letter: " Not sure what you are talking about but could you guys get a grip? My daughters are who knows where and we should focus about the troubles ahead. Sweet... I... I dont know what Tea Agony did right now but I believe the situation is already too confusing and stressful. Let's rescue Starswirl and The girls first. Then everything else can wait. "

17. - Top - End - #287
    Titan in the Playground

"How do I know AGONY-", And Sweet Excho emphasing the world with malice.
    "Isnt controled by what ever controled Bubbly Doo?! Huh?!"
    She hiss angerly.
    "Maybe it's all a scheme to get Starswirl and the princesses! I dont think we can trust Agony with that!" She pant.

"You cant even say if Bubble is ok or not? I am not going to trust you! How any of you can?"

------
    My previouse Avater

18. - Top - End - #288
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Sugar look like she swallowed awful medicine. The words are hard to get out of her mouth as she admit: " Im... sorry Sweet. I know I would be mad too if it had being my own father that Tea brought to unknown fate... But, if not Tea, I trust Charkoal Knight. He might have his flaws but he is honest to a fault and more straight then an arrow. And even he is taking the disappearance of his own brother in stride. But... Look, let's reach to a compremise here. Let me talk to Tea ok? "

Sugar goes to Tea, asking her: " Tea, I dont know what you did to Bubbles but... he is in a position he could be questionned? Or get that crystal removed from him, so we can study it? "

Tea hesitate and nods: " ... Maybe. But... We were able to surprise Bubbles here and lucky that he didnt have time to counter our attack. And I doubt he will answer truthfully even if questioned. I planned for his betrayal, not that we would need him after that! "

19. - Top - End - #289
    Titan in the Playground

Sweet Echo frown doesnt leave her face.
    "You have PLANNED for this?!" She greet her teeth.
    "That it. If you didnt hurt Bubble, I can save him! Just dont get in my way!"

And she dash off with an expression of determination, looking for a certain scarf outside

----

Using speedster to act twice. (spending valor)
    And she fly fast as she can to get to the princesses first.

Body(?)
    (2d6)[5][6](11)+2
    (2d6)[4][2](6)+2
    Last edited by igordragonian; 2021-12-04 at 11:20 AM.

------
    My previouse Avater

20. - Top - End - #290
    Troll in the Playground

" Not now, Sistea in law. We need to investigate first. Then I'll reveal Bubbles fate. And After hearing Charkoal Knight tale, we all need to be wary of each others. Let's not get into paranoia level yet but we need to get more information about that crystal. Charkoal, do you think it could have being taken in the artifact room? Do you think we have something that could detect if a pony as such crystal in them? We need answers here!"

While Tea Agony is concentring her efforts toward Charkoal, she move closer to him, in case Sweet Echo tries something silly.

Sugar roll her eyes, turn to Letter: " Not sure what you are talking about but could you guys get a grip? My daughters are who knows where and we should focus about the troubles ahead. Sweet... I... I dont know what Tea Agony did right now but I believe the situation is already too confusing and stressful. Let's rescue Starswirl and The girls first. Then everything else can wait. "
    Charcoal moves his head in a negative motion. "Unfortunately, the artifact rooms where part of BubbleGuardīs duties just like the boiler room is mine. I am not certain of everyting inside them. But on the other hand, I recognize the amulet around BubbleGuardīs neck. I know of it. Its the counterpart to my alicorn amulet. It has the grand power to give visions of the future. Its called the Oracleīs Eye." Charcoal replies.

In the meantime, Sweet Echo is able to find BubbleGuardīs scarf with great ease. Pretty close to where Charcoal Knight declared that the events ocurred. After that she begins her search around the castle but a few places within remained sealed from her. Those places being the castle vault, the panic room, the artifact rooms and finally the castle dungeon
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

21. - Top - End - #291
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Tea Agony hesitate... then groan: " FINE! Charcoal, you cannot come with us. Now that Bubbles activated the trap I sent him into, any D'Magic member who get close will be affected to. Find Sweet Echo inside the castle and make sure she isn't doing something desperate. Tell her that she's wasting her time trying to free Bubbles on her own. Anypony else who tries... will become food for what is guarding it."

Tea Agony lead you to Harvest Moon garden and she use telekenesis to reveal an underground entrance in between roots of a giant tree. A staircase is below and Sugar Rush use her flames to light up the way. Eventually, you arrive to see a metallic cage, surrounded by glowing roots. Inside the cage, you see a weakened Bubbles, gasping for Breath.

Tea Agony tone is cold: " Bubbles, how does it feel to have every bit of its strengh sapped and your magic nullified? Not even an outside magic, ghost or mental manipulation can penetrate the space inside your cage so don't try to play dumb. I being preparing this trap since I knew D'Magic were employed with Starswirl, with Harvest Moon help. Years of magic applied, layers after layers, to make sure we have the perfect trap against any D'Magic members. I have ONE question for you and your life depend on your answer: Where are Starswirl and the Princesses? "
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2021-12-07 at 11:56 AM.

22. - Top - End - #292
    Titan in the Playground

Sweet Echo would try to break into the artifact room, trying to use the scarf to stop the magical defences.
    If she meet anypony she would warn them of the madness of both Agony and Bubbls

------
    My previouse Avater

23. - Top - End - #293
    Troll in the Playground

Tea Agony hesitate... then groan: " FINE! Charcoal, you cannot come with us. Now that Bubbles activated the trap I sent him into, any D'Magic member who get close will be affected to. Find Sweet Echo inside the castle and make sure she isn't doing something desperate. Tell her that she's wasting her time trying to free Bubbles on her own. Anypony else who tries... will become food for what is guarding it."

Tea Agony lead you to Harvest Moon garden and she use telekenesis to reveal an underground entrance in between roots of a giant tree. A staircase is below and Sugar Rush use her flames to light up the way. Eventually, you arrive to see a metallic cage, surrounded by glowing roots. Inside the cage, you see a weakened Bubbles, gasping for Breath.

Tea Agony tone is cold: " Bubbles, how does it feel to have every bit of its strengh sapped and your magic nullified? Not even an outside magic, ghost or mental manipulation can penetrate the space inside your cage so don't try to play dumb. I being preparing this trap since I knew D'Magic were employed with Starswirl, with Harvest Moon help. Years of magic applied, layers after layers, to make sure we have the perfect trap against any D'Magic members. I have ONE question for you and your life depend on your answer: Where are Starswirl and the Princesses? "
    BubbleGuard seems pretty calm if a little dizzy. He seemingly ignores Tea Agony as she arrives seemingly talking to somepony else. "Yes. Nope. Hard to assess.". Many small bubbles still come out of his mouth as he laughs. The bubbles seem harmless though. He finally looks at Tea Agony. "Hello! Is it daytime yet? Where are the mirrors? Where is my brother? And where am I?". He sees that Sugar Rush is with her. He vows down as he speaks up. "Sorry about the spoiling and using you as a distraction. It was all pretty harmless just like my spell. a sleeping spell followed by a teleport. Not that it matters now, right?" BubbleGurd giggles as more bubbles come out his mouth.

Spoiler: OOC for Sugar Rush
    Show

Sugar Rush knows of this state BubbleGuard is in. She has seen it before back on BubbleGuardīs birthday celebration. He seems to be under the effect of having eaten bubble berries.

Sweet Echo would try to break into the artifact room, trying to use the scarf to stop the magical defences.
    If she meet anypony she would warn them of the madness of both Agony and Bubbls
    It doesnt seem to budge at all. The rooms seem to be completely sealed off. Sketch notices her and approaches. "What are you doing here? Dont you know? The castle is under attack! We have to leave this place."
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

24. - Top - End - #294
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Tea Agony simply continue asking: " Where are Starswirl and the Princesses?"

25. - Top - End - #295
    Titan in the Playground

Sweet Echo breath heavily.
    "Yes! By Bubbles and Agony! They went mad with magic!" She wave the scarf.
    "We need to find the princesses and stop the unicorn rampage!"

------
    My previouse Avater

26. - Top - End - #296
    Troll in the Playground

Tea Agony simply continue asking: " Where are Starswirl and the Princesses?"
    BubbleGuard looks at her absent mindly. "I suppose I dont need my pendant anymore. What is your plan now? Is Deepwood away?" BubbleGuard seems to try to take it off himself and failing miserably.

Sweet Echo breath heavily.
    "Yes! By Bubbles and Agony! They went mad with magic!" She wave the scarf.
    "We need to find the princesses and stop the unicorn rampage!"
    "Oh my! The castle is being attacked by two ponies!" Sketch Book replies shocked. "Do you know what they are after?"
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

27. - Top - End - #297
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Tea Agony groan. She takes a long branch of wood and ask Sugar to get the necklace from Bubbles... or beat him with it, if he tries anything.

" I dont have to answer any of your questions traitor. "

(Should Sugar roll?)
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2021-12-10 at 05:38 PM.

28. - Top - End - #298
    Titan in the Playground

Bubbly Doo were after olden Hour, Sketch Book, Cornucopia and Daily Delivery... and he has captured Starswirl and the Princesses. I--I think. Then Agony did.. something to him. She refuse to make sense. I can't trust her either!'

------
    My previouse Avater

29. - Top - End - #299
    Troll in the Playground

Tea Agony groan. She takes a long branch of wood and ask Sugar to get the necklace from Bubbles... or beat him with it, if he tries anything.

" I dont have to answer any of your questions traitor. "

(Should Sugar roll?)
    BubbleGuard doesnt resis for the amulet to be taken. "Nothing can stop everything from falling into place." BubbleGuard replies in resignation.

Show
    You can roll or use the special talent from Sugar Rush to make an automatic success for cooking. Sugar Rush has done this before.

Bubbly Doo were after olden Hour, Sketch Book, Cornucopia and Daily Delivery... and he has captured Starswirl and the Princesses. I--I think. Then Agony did.. something to him. She refuse to make sense. I can't trust her either!'
    "Oh my! Something certainly must be done. We should probably get the whole staff together, right? Everypony needs to hear about all of this." Sketch Book replies as he tries to fix his glasses in place after the shock of the news.
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

30. - Top - End - #300
    Titan in the Playground

'Yes! I... don't want to hurt either of them, but something made them go cookie bananas! Let's grab anypony we can!'

------
    My previouse Avater