New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Firbolg in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

Default Maid: Attack On Loli

Dawn rises in the Hole. Not that anyone really notices, seeing as the entire complex is several miles below ground. What they do notice however is their alarms going off to signify the start of a new day. Well most people do. Matsubisha Tsubasa herself, Warden of the Hole, once slept through a series of explosions and the fire alarms going off. Her alarm doesn't stand a chance in rousing her.

Today is simply another day. There are no inspections or soldiers of The Core taking refuge. The Political Holding Cells are empty. The systems are all online and don't need maintenance or testing. Despite that there's still plenty to be done. First priority is of course waking up Tsubasa and getting her ready for the day. Someone else needs to cook breakfast so it's ready when she is to eat. And of course someone has to be in the Control Room at all times. Though it doesn't need to be done right then, eventually someone will need to feed the prisoners their breakfast.

Tsubasa tends to allow her maids to pick and choose the jobs they'll do each day rather than sticking to a set schedule, which often leads to a little competition over who will do what job and certain jobs just not getting done. Of course since there are fewer maids than there are jobs it's quite possible to just skip out on morning work and do something fun. The day is new, but as of yet the only question is what the maids will be doing with the new day ahead of them?

Spoiler
    Show

I should reiterate that any maid can use pretty much any ability for any task if they can justify it, though it may be more difficult. That being said:
    -The default ability to wake up and prepare Tsubasa for her day would be Affection or Skill.
    -The default ability to cook would be Skill.
    -The default ability to just keep things running in the Control Room would be Cunning (if you want to use the tools to mess with the other Maids or prisoners) or Luck (if you just don't want anything bad to happen)
    -The default ability to feed the prisoners would be Athletics, Affection or Cunning

2. - Top - End - #2

Default Re: Maid: Attack On Loli

With an enormous "bang", the door to Tsubasa's chambers are thrown open and Arya walks in, carrying a rack of speaks and a large black duffel bag, both of which she sets down besides her mistress' bed. Then, moving as noisily as possible, Arya tramps into the bathroom, where after a few moments the sounds of a bath being drawn can be heard.

Arya then comes back into the main bedroom and begins fiddling with the speakers, emerging from their internals after a minute or two spent cursing in Russian and flips them on. She grabs the microphone from where it's been hanging on the speakers side, takes a deep breathe, and shouts, "Omae-sama! Your bath has been drawn! Do you require my assistance getting into it this morning!"

Spoiler
    Show
    Waking up Tsubasa and getting her ready for the day. Rolling Affection.

(1d6)[6]*3=18
    Last edited by DoctorFaust; 2016-01-31 at 09:05 AM.
    Main character-ish avatar by Oneris.
    Onyx 5: Volsung. May he live forever.

I have a quote!
    Quote Originally Posted by Erik Vale View Post
    You are a sick and twisted man.
    I like you.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

A, a fresh day to serve the Master! Of course, with Master not up yet, that means the Control room needed to be looked out for! Aranea takes this task upon herself to hold down the ship while Master gets prepared to face the day. Of course, her head-held high confidence on this matters is somewhat deflated by getting into the control room, and then realizing she has almost no clue what all these buttons do. "O.k, just be calm. Something this big has to be relatively self-sustaining, right? Long as you don't try anything stupid, it should work out."
    Spoiler
    Show
    Manning the Control Room for now, using my Luck.
    Luck:(1d6)[1]*4=4
    Last edited by Necroticplague; 2016-01-31 at 10:15 AM.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Bugbear in the Playground

Honoria was a Knight of the Round Table. She had eaten some of the most luxurious food in the world, prepared by the finest chef's to survive the cinflaragation. Her palette -unlike those of the other maids- was refined and distinguished, and she knew what making a meal really took.

She was not sitting on the floor with a bag of flour on her head, and anyone who said otherwise was a filthy liar.

"Arya...Aranea..." Honoria growled, rattling off the names of the maids as she rose to her feet, dusting herself off. She didn't know who it was, but one of them kept putting the ingredients on the top shelf.

It was spite! Spite and jealousy! Jealousy that they didn't have her slight (not-small), graceful (not-short) figure. Putting the food on the shelf only Honoria found difficult to reach was a calculated move to impinge her honor!

She muttered darkly, pulling over her stool, and ferreting around the drawers. She hated cooking - detested it. More than maybe any duty, cooking was beneath her.

And yet, Honoria chose cooking whenever she could. True, it took her a lot longer to cook something edible...but that was because her recipies were more complex! Not because Ho oria lacked theskill to cook!

She pulled her supplies, and set to work. She didn't care how long it took; she was going to create a fine meal for the Master!
    ...N-not that she cared about Tsubasa's diet or anything...

Spoiler
    Show
    So...wanna try cooking a perfect breakfast (eventually) using the Will of a Knight!
    Will=3

(1d6)[2]*3=6
    Last edited by Quiver; 2016-01-31 at 04:19 PM.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Ettin in the Playground

Planetar

"Will: Not grinning at Honoria's predicament." - (1d6)[5]x2

Yelizaveta was struggling mightily to keep a straight face after what she'd just witnessed. Still, no reason not to try starting off the morning in a friendly and helpful manner. She needed the practice if nothing else. "She was heading up to the control room, I think.

Lucky thing, if I'd been up a little earlier I'd have had a great excuse to sit and read until the master's up. Ah, well. Are you cooking for the Master or the Prisoners? Whichever you're doing, I'll get the other.
    "

"Skill: Cooking for the prisoners" - (1d6)[1]x2

6. - Top - End - #6

The control room. Honori's dyes narrowed. So it must have been Aranea. She was probably sitting up there, watching the kitchen and laughing.

Well, Honoria was above such pettiness. She would not allow herself to be perturbed by this.
    And when her revenge came, it would be swift and terrible.

She looked at the bowl she was working on, then back to Yelizeveta.

"I'm creating a culinary masterpiece," she said, ignoring the actual result of her labor. "Do you expect me to feed it to prison dogs?'
    Last edited by Quiver; 2016-02-02 at 04:39 PM.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Ettin in the Playground

Planetar

"Maybe if we had some actual dogs. They're always fond of the ones who feed them. Prisoners, on the other hand... not so grateful."

Yelizaveta was doing an even worse job with the food she was cooking than Honoria was... Still, there was no need to worry. Even her 'mind on other things' cooking was still better than starvation, even if the difference wasn't all that big...

8. - Top - End - #8

RedKnightGirl

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorFaust View Post
    With an enormous "bang", the door to Tsubasa's chambers are thrown open and Arya walks in, carrying a rack of speaks and a large black duffel bag, both of which she sets down besides her mistress' bed. Then, moving as noisily as possible, Arya tramps into the bathroom, where after a few moments the sounds of a bath being drawn can be heard.

Arya then comes back into the main bedroom and begins fiddling with the speakers, emerging from their internals after a minute or two spent cursing in Russian and flips them on. She grabs the microphone from where it's been hanging on the speakers side, takes a deep breathe, and shouts, "Omae-sama! Your bath has been drawn! Do you require my assistance getting into it this morning!"
    Despite her habit of sleeping through anything your attempts to wake up your Master for the day are more than successful. She starts awake and almost falls out of her bed.

"Oh. Good morning Arya," Tsubasa yawns. "I can get into the..." She scowls as she pats her hand in empty air, shifting herself so she can look down at her crutches that she'd knocked too far away for her to reach. "Yes. I could use some assistance bathing," she sighed.

Spoiler
    Show

You earn (1d6)[5] Favor and have a chance of a nice private scene if no-one interrupts.

Quote Originally Posted by Necroticplague View Post
    A, a fresh day to serve the Master! Of course, with Master not up yet, that means the Control room needed to be looked out for! Aranea takes this task upon herself to hold down the ship while Master gets prepared to face the day. Of course, her head-held high confidence on this matters is somewhat deflated by getting into the control room, and then realizing she has almost no clue what all these buttons do. "O.k, just be calm. Something this big has to be relatively self-sustaining, right? Long as you don't try anything stupid, it should work out."
    Everything seems in order. Except for the kitchen that you can clearly see on your monitors. It seems as though there's quite a show going on in there.

Spoiler
    Show

You earn (1d6)[3] Favor

Quote Originally Posted by Quiver View Post
    Honoria was a Knight of the Round Table. She had eaten some of the most luxurious food in the world, prepared by the finest chef's to survive the cinflaragation. Her palette -unlike those of the other maids- was refined and distinguished, and she knew what making a meal really took.

She was not sitting on the floor with a bag of flour on her head, and anyone who said otherwise was a filthy liar.

"Arya...Aranea..." Honoria growled, rattling off the names of the maids as she rose to her feet, dusting herself off. She didn't know who it was, but one of them kept putting the ingredients on the top shelf.

It was spite! Spite and jealousy! Jealousy that they didn't have her slight (not-small), graceful (not-short) figure. Putting the food on the shelf only Honoria found difficult to reach was a calculated move to impinge her honor!

She muttered darkly, pulling over her stool, and ferreting around the drawers. She hated cooking - detested it. More than maybe any duty, cooking was beneath her.

And yet, Honoria chose cooking whenever she could. True, it took her a lot longer to cook something edible...but that was because her recipies were more complex! Not because Ho oria lacked theskill to cook!

She pulled her supplies, and set to work. She didn't care how long it took; she was going to create a fine meal for the Master!
    ...N-not that she cared about Tsubasa's diet or anything...
    Your determined efforts at cooking fail miserably. It seems no matter how much you want it blindly tossing ingredients into a bowl with high spirits is no replacement for actual talent and edibility. The breakfast you cook ends up consisting of soggy toast and burnt cereal.

Quote Originally Posted by whoiam View Post
    (1d6)[5]x2

Yelizaveta was struggling mightily to keep a straight face after what she'd just witnessed. Still, no reason not to try starting off the morning in a friendly and helpful manner. She needed the practice if nothing else. "She was heading up to the control room, I think.

Lucky thing, if I'd been up a little earlier I'd have had a great excuse to sit and read until the master's up. Ah, well. Are you cooking for the Master or the Prisoners? Whichever you're doing, I'll get the other.
    "

(1d6)[3]x2
    On the one hand, the prisoners often just get prepackaged food for the day. Making food for them would be something they'd appreciate immensely. Normally. In this case however you suspect that if you fed this to the prisoners there'd be a riot. Your soap BLINKS at you. A tentacle reaches out from the brown goop and snags a piece of toast before returning.
    Last edited by Anubis Dread; 2016-02-02 at 08:59 PM.

9. - Top - End - #9
    Ettin in the Playground

Planetar

"Ooookay. Not serving that. Not until after it's dead, anyway."

That was... clearly beyond her skill. Beyond the skill of the skilled, most likely. And Honoria's efforts hadn't come out to much, either. Though at least they weren't moving of their own volition...

So, just trying to cook wasn't working out for either of them. But that was okay. Charging into stuff head on was never her strong point. She just needed a plan. Step one, take stock of the parts of the kitchen that were safely out of tentacle range. Step two, assess what food there was present that she actually knew how to cook. Step three, decide on a breakfast that made an optimal balance between what she could cook, what was suitable for the master, and what was still usable. Step four, hope she was as good at this 'planning' business as she thought she was...

"Cunning: Master's Breakfast v2 via careful planning instead of raw skill" - (1d6)[2]x4

It might be a little late by the time she's finished, but at least it won't be... moving...

...hopefully...

"I shouldn't ask you to try cleaning up the mess I made, so... any chance you could get some of the ready meals ready for the prisoners, Honoria?"

10. - Top - End - #10

"Of course, Master." Arya shoves the speakers out of her way and lifts Tsubasa out of her bed, carrying her into the bathroom. She sits her master down on the edge of the tub, and says, "If you lift your arms, I can assist you in undressing yourself."

I have a quote!
    I like you.

11. - Top - End - #11

RedKnightGirl

"Ooookay. Not serving that. Not until after it's dead, anyway."

That was... clearly beyond her skill. Beyond the skill of the skilled, most likely. And Honoria's efforts hadn't come out to much, either. Though at least they weren't moving of their own volition...

So, just trying to cook wasn't working out for either of them. But that was okay. Charging into stuff head on was never her strong point. She just needed a plan. Step one, take stock of the parts of the kitchen that were safely out of tentacle range. Step two, assess what food there was present that she actually knew how to cook. Step three, decide on a breakfast that made an optimal balance between what she could cook, what was suitable for the master, and what was still usable. Step four, hope she was as good at this 'planning' business as she thought she was...

[roll0]x4

It might be a little late by the time she's finished, but at least it won't be... moving...

...hopefully...

"I shouldn't ask you to try cleaning up the mess I made, so... any chance you could get some of the ready meals ready for the prisoners, Honoria?"
    Your second attempt goes much better than your first, and you're soon cooking up a perfectly serviceable if somewhat bland meal for breakfast. Considering the amount of mess and mutated hell beasts in the kitchen though you doubt you'll get all that much thanks for it.

"Of course, Master." Arya shoves the speakers out of her way and lifts Tsubasa out of her bed, carrying her into the bathroom. She sits her master down on the edge of the tub, and says, "If you lift your arms, I can assist you in undressing yourself."
    "Alright," Tsubasa mutters, lifting her arms up. She clearly isn't happy with being so helpless, but she knows she doesn't have much choice in the matter. "...thank you," she grinds out with a blush a few moments later.

12. - Top - End - #12

Honoria stared at the mess she had created. Well, maybe mess was too strong a word; at least her plate wasn't trying to crawl away...

She grunted at Yelizaveta's request. "Fine." She dumped what she could scrape off the bowl into the sink.

She quickly set about working on the prisoners meals, if unenthusiastically. The prepackaged food was much easier to prepare than a home-cooked meal, if a tad tedious...

Spoiler
    Show
    Want to roll Athletics. If the prisoners just get prepackaged, I figure it shouldn't be too hard- so I'm rushing to try and get back on schedule.

(1d6)[4]*3

Honoria glanced at Yelizaveta's dish, simmering. It wasn't a fine cooked meal, naturally, but still... the only reason Honoria fai- didn't cook as well was because of the flour booby-trap!

...Which someone set. And Yelizaveta's was the only other maid here...

Her red eye's narrowed with suspicion, but she planted her hands on her hips.
    "You're too slow," she declared. "And the Master's breakfast is late enough as is. I'll deliver it."

Spoiler
    Show
    What? There's supposed to be PvP, right...?

So, trying to impose my domineering Will and personality to take the breakfast to Tsubasa.
    (And claim credit, naturally.)

(1d6)[1]*3

...Uh-oh. This might not have been the best decision.
    Last edited by Quiver; 2016-02-03 at 06:00 PM.

13. - Top - End - #13
    Ettin in the Playground

Planetar

"Defence: Cunning to spot that Honoria's just trying to steal credit for the edible meal" - (1d6)[2]x4

Luckily for Honoria... Well, sometimes you had to be a team player. Sometimes, you had to give something to your fellow maids. And sometimes, you had to give up the opportunity to brown-nose your boss to buy the time you need to get the kitchen back in order before she could get to the control room and spot the mess.

"Makes sense. I've got my mess to clean up anyway."

Yelizaveta's first stop was to find a broom. She needed to get the kitchen drain open... couldn't fight the... whatever it was... while it was still lurking in the murk. If she could drain that out, then she might be able to off the thing with the kitchen knives... But first, prod the drain plug out from a safe distance with the broom handle...

"Cunning again! Trying to strip the... thing... of it's fluid-ish protection..." - (1d6)[2]x4

14. - Top - End - #14

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis Dread View Post
    "Alright," Tsubasa mutters, lifting her arms up. She clearly isn't happy with being so helpless, but she knows she doesn't have much choice in the matter. "...thank you," she grinds out with a blush a few moments later.
    "It's my pleasure, Master." With a few deft movements, Arya removes Tsubasa's nightshirt and undergarments, and then lowers her slowly into the tub.

"Do you require anything else, Master? I believe some fresh conditioner came in with the last shipment of supplies, and I believe we still have a small amount of rosewater remaining," Arya asks, a mischievous grin working its way across her face. "Or, perhaps, a bathing partner?"

I have a quote!
    I like you.

15. - Top - End - #15

RedKnightGirl

Honoria stared at the mess she had created. Well, maybe mess was too strong a word; at least her plate wasn't trying to crawl away...

She grunted at Yelizaveta's request. "Fine." She dumped what she could scrape off the bowl into the sink.

She quickly set about working on the prisoners meals, if unenthusiastically. The prepackaged food was much easier to prepare than a home-cooked meal, if a tad tedious...

Spoiler
    Show
    Want to roll Athletics. If the prisoners just get prepackaged, I figure it shouldn't be too hard- so I'm rushing to try and get back on schedule.

[roll0]*3

Honoria glanced at Yelizaveta's dish, simmering. It wasn't a fine cooked meal, naturally, but still... the only reason Honoria fai- didn't cook as well was because of the flour booby-trap!

...Which someone set. And Yelizaveta's was the only other maid here...

Her red eye's narrowed with suspicion, but she planted her hands on her hips.
    "You're too slow," she declared. "And the Master's breakfast is late enough as is. I'll deliver it."

Spoiler
    Show
    What? There's supposed to be PvP, right...?

So, trying to impose my domineering Will and personality to take the breakfast to Tsubasa.
    (And claim credit, naturally.)

[roll1]*3

...Uh-oh. This might not have been the best decision.
    While you feeding of the prisoners goes just fine minus a few very ill fated attempts to grab at you from between the bars, your attempts at hijacking breakfast go a little more poorly. At the end of it you still have a breakfast tray, but knowing that it is entirely on the whims of Yelizaveta irks you. You take 5 Stress.

[roll0]x4

Luckily for Honoria... Well, sometimes you had to be a team player. Sometimes, you had to give something to your fellow maids. And sometimes, you had to give up the opportunity to brown-nose your boss to buy the time you need to get the kitchen back in order before she could get to the control room and spot the mess.

"Makes sense. I've got my mess to clean up anyway."

Yelizaveta's first stop was to find a broom. She needed to get the kitchen drain open... couldn't fight the... whatever it was... while it was still lurking in the murk. If she could drain that out, then she might be able to off the thing with the kitchen knives... But first, prod the drain plug out from a safe distance with the broom handle...

[roll1]x4
    Your attempts at cleaning up your mess in a way that doesn't result in a bad hentai goes well. The creature pretty much goes down the drain when you pull it along with the rest of the goop. Though your cunning doesn't really help all that much with the rest of the kitchen.

"It's my pleasure, Master." With a few deft movements, Arya removes Tsubasa's nightshirt and undergarments, and then lowers her slowly into the tub.

"Do you require anything else, Master? I believe some fresh conditioner came in with the last shipment of supplies, and I believe we still have a small amount of rosewater remaining," Arya asks, a mischievous grin working its way across her face. "Or, perhaps, a bathing partner?"
    Tsubasa blushes profusely. "I can take a bath by myself! W-without company," she protests. "Even if it-" She promptly sinks herself down into the water to cover her mouth. "...rosewater would be lovely," she mumbles after a few moments.

16. - Top - End - #16

Spoiler
    Show
    Stress 5/30

That was easier than Honoria had expected.

Too easy. Not that she had expected difficulty -her pedigree far outstripped Yelizaveta's, after all- but still. Taking the breakfast, the maid felt a flash of irritation, as if she was being had.

"...Well," she finally said. "Good luck with the mess."

She turned, striding out of the room with whatever dignity she could still have.

Spoiler
    Show
    No rolls- I figure jumping from kitchen to the Master's bed chambers is a bit much. So...just walking down the hall to them.

17. - Top - End - #17

RedKnightGirl

Some time passes. Tsubasa is bathed without incident, and had been dried off and put in a bathrobe by the time Honoria enters the room with breakfast. She blinks in surprise. "Breakfast in bed? Thanks. What's the occasion?" Usually meals are all eaten together, so her having her meal delivered to her is a little surprising.

Spoiler
    Show

Arya, you are still in the room if you wish to continue the scene.

Honoria, you have a chance to butter up Tsubasa by delivering her food. Cunning or Affection are the default for this roll.

Yelizaveta, the kitchen is still a mess though not actually dangerous. Honoria delivering breakfast has bought you some time to speed clean it. Skill is the default if that's what you want to do, though you definitely don't NEED to clean.

Aranea, things are pretty calm in the control room for now. Since you have access to all The Hole's systems you could REALLY ruin someone's day if you felt like it. Or you could just chill out, or abandon your post.

18. - Top - End - #18
    Ettin in the Playground

Planetar

"Skill: Speed Cleaning" - (1d6)[3]x2
    Let's hope it's not another 1 this time...

19. - Top - End - #19
    Titan in the Playground

With Master's current position as rather busy with getting up and being served, Aranea has ever more time to watch over things in the control room, like a spider watching over there web. Fortunately (or unfortunately), no little flies seem to be scurrying about right now. Beyond some drama over what might have been the most hilarious efforts to cook ever witnessed looking at one of the two responsible try and quickly patch things up while another distracts the Master inexplicably annoys Aranea. One should have to face up their mistakes, not use such trickery to cover it up. Glancing at the baffling array of controls in front of her, she then tries to see if she couldn't do something to delay the cleaning long enough to force the option.
    Spoiler: Rolling!
    Show
    Not sure if this should count as a Combat or not.
    Either way, Cunning to figure out the dang thing enough to slow things up:(1d6)[3]*2

20. - Top - End - #20

Spoiler
    Show
    Cunning? One of my best stats?
    ...I'm gonna roll with affection. Using cunning for everything would be dull.
    (Affection=1)

(1d6)[5]

"Why does there need to be an occasion?"

Honoria set the tray of food by the bed. Judging by the bathrobe, she mustn't have been up for very long...

She glanced for a second at the other maid in the room, disdain and irritation clear, before looking back at Tsubasa.

"You work hard at keeping the Hole running efficiently, master. You deserve a private meal once in a while."
    Last edited by Quiver; 2016-02-09 at 10:23 AM.

21. - Top - End - #21

From where Arya is sitting in the corner, carefully oiling the chain of her chainsaw, she returns the glare with equal disdain, but quickly schools it into a look of serenity. "Indeed she does," Arya replies, smiling beatifically. "So perhaps we should both return to our duties now that she has finished bathing? We will, of course, stay near enough that you can call us as needed. The speakers should assist you with that."

Spoiler
    Show
    Gonna contest the roll. Also rolling Affection.

(1d6)[1]*3=3
    Drat.
    Last edited by DoctorFaust; 2016-02-09 at 11:05 AM.

I have a quote!
    I like you.

22. - Top - End - #22

RedKnightGirl

(1d6)[3]x2
    Let's hope it's not another 1 this time...
    With Master's current position as rather busy with getting up and being served, Aranea has ever more time to watch over things in the control room, like a spider watching over there web. Fortunately (or unfortunately), no little flies seem to be scurrying about right now. Beyond some drama over what might have been the most hilarious efforts to cook ever witnessed looking at one of the two responsible try and quickly patch things up while another distracts the Master inexplicably annoys Aranea. One should have to face up their mistakes, not use such trickery to cover it up. Glancing at the baffling array of controls in front of her, she then tries to see if she couldn't do something to delay the cleaning long enough to force the option.
    Spoiler: Rolling!
    Show
    Not sure if this should count as a Combat or not.
    Either way, Cunning to figure out the dang thing enough to slow things up:(1d6)[3]*2
    After a rushed attempt at cleaning the kitchen Yelizaveta finally washes everything up, throws away all the less than adequate 'food' and manages to sweep all the flour into a nice convenient pile for disposal. This is, unfortunately for her, the point where Aranea works out how to use the ventillation system and sends a burst of air into the room that causes the pile of flower to explode around the room. It clings to the still wet pots and pans creating an unpleasant paste that cakes them. The rest of the room favors little better.

Spoiler
    Show
    Cunning? One of my best stats?
    ...I'm gonna roll with affection. Using cunning for everything would be dull.
    (Affection=1)

(1d6)[3]

"Why does there need to be an occasion?"

Honoria set the tray of food by the bed. Judging by the bathrobe, she mustn't have been up for very long...

She glanced for a second at the other maid in the room, disdain and irritation clear, before looking back at Tsubasa.

"You work hard at keeping the Hole running efficiently, master. You deserve a private meal once in a while."
    From where Arya is sitting in the corner, carefully oiling the chain of her chainsaw, she returns the glare with equal disdain, but quickly schools it into a look of serenity. "Indeed she does," Arya replies, smiling beatifically. "So perhaps we should both return to our duties now that she has finished bathing? We will, of course, stay near enough that you can call us as needed. The speakers should assist you with that."

Spoiler
    Show
    Gonna contest the roll. Also rolling Affection.

(1d6)[3]*3=3
    Drat.
    "She can stay a little longer if she wants to Arya," Tsubasa protests as she falls into a sitting position on her bed before taking the meal. "I'm sure the others have everything well in hand. And this looks like a wonderful meal Honoria, thank you," she smiles. Before said smile falters upon her hears the ventilation systems stutter and splutter for a moment.

"...maybe I should take breakfast in the Control Room," she amends with a concerned frown, grabbing her crutches. "One of you take this meal there. The other can... well get me dressed," Tsubasa blushes a bit as she looks down, embarrassed at needing the help.

Spoiler
    Show

Yelizaveta and Aranea cancel each other out. Which basically means nothing is done. Cleaning in time for the Master to not notice is now officially impossible. You'll either need to work out a way to fake it, a way to soften the blow or a way to shift blame onto someone else.

Honoria, you gain (1d6)[3] Favor. Arya, you take 2 Stress.

23. - Top - End - #23
    Ettin in the Playground

Planetar

Some days you just wish you'd stayed in bed. Still, there was work to be done. Yelizaveta reaches into a pocket, withdrawing a small pad of paper and a pen. She checks the clock in the kitchen, then writes on one sheet, tears it out, and then writes on a second. The pad and pen go back into her pocket, and the torn sheet is propped up on the drying rack for anyone else who wanders into the kitchen (or looks closely enough via surveillance equipment).

She then spends a few moments trying to make herself presentable(ish), by removing the worst of the flour from herself and her uniform (let me know if you want a roll for that), and then fixes a bright, cheery smile on her face before heading towards the control room.

Spoiler: Note
    Show

It starts by quoting the time as of when she wrote the note, then goes into:
    "Freak 'gust of wind' coated kitchen in flour. Off to check for Aircon faults before I clean up again. Apologies if you need to use the kitchen before I get back. --Yelizaveta."

24. - Top - End - #24

"You're welcome, master," Honoria replied, giving a slight courtsey as she did.

Overdone? Perhaps. But it was sure to bother Arya, and wiping that smug look off the chainsaw maniacs face was more than worth it.

The ventilation began to choje, and Honori's smirk was replaced with a scowl.
    "Aranea is running the control room," she said helpfully. "And not particularly well, it seems..."

Tsubasa's request caught her attention. Honoria glanced at Arya, sidling towards Tsubasa.

"Why don't you run along and give her a hand, Arya?" she suggested. She waved towards the masters' meal, placing a hand on Tsubasa's shoulder. "I'm sure I can help the Master with her clothes."

Spoiler
    Show
    Less for affection, more for "getting back" at Arya over nothing. In case it's needed...

Will
    (1d6)[2]*3

25. - Top - End - #25
    Titan in the Playground

With the Master being ready soon, it would be remiss of Aranea to not at least double-check to report in to her with the going-ons of the morning. Leaving her post in the office in time to get to the Room, she walked past a Maid heading for the quarters and reported, seemingly incaring or ignorant of clothing status. "Reporting in, Master. So far, almost all has been well. There were minor difficulties in the kitchen, but nothing worthy of your attention." Seeing the food, and knowing the intent by the conversation she heard while walking towards this Aranea leans down to pick it up "Ah yes, Someone appears to have forgotten something. I'll take care of this."

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Well, if Arya isn't gonna be here, might as well take up the duty (and stretch my maid power muscles a little) myself to get things moving.

26. - Top - End - #26

RedKnightGirl

Some days you just wish you'd stayed in bed. Still, there was work to be done. Yelizaveta reaches into a pocket, withdrawing a small pad of paper and a pen. She checks the clock in the kitchen, then writes on one sheet, tears it out, and then writes on a second. The pad and pen go back into her pocket, and the torn sheet is propped up on the drying rack for anyone else who wanders into the kitchen (or looks closely enough via surveillance equipment).

She then spends a few moments trying to make herself presentable(ish), by removing the worst of the flour from herself and her uniform (let me know if you want a roll for that), and then fixes a bright, cheery smile on her face before heading towards the control room.

Spoiler: Note
    Show

It starts by quoting the time as of when she wrote the note, then goes into:
    "Freak 'gust of wind' coated kitchen in flour. Off to check for Aircon faults before I clean up again. Apologies if you need to use the kitchen before I get back. --Yelizaveta."
    "You're welcome, master," Honoria replied, giving a slight courtsey as she did.

Overdone? Perhaps. But it was sure to bother Arya, and wiping that smug look off the chainsaw maniacs face was more than worth it.

The ventilation began to choje, and Honori's smirk was replaced with a scowl.
    "Aranea is running the control room," she said helpfully. "And not particularly well, it seems..."

Tsubasa's request caught her attention. Honoria glanced at Arya, sidling towards Tsubasa.

"Why don't you run along and give her a hand, Arya?" she suggested. She waved towards the masters' meal, placing a hand on Tsubasa's shoulder. "I'm sure I can help the Master with her clothes."

Spoiler
    Show
    Less for affection, more for "getting back" at Arya over nothing. In case it's needed...

Will
    [roll0]*3
    With the Master being ready soon, it would be remiss of Aranea to not at least double-check to report in to her with the going-ons of the morning. Leaving her post in the office in time to get to the Room, she walked past a Maid heading for the quarters and reported, seemingly incaring or ignorant of clothing status. "Reporting in, Master. So far, almost all has been well. There were minor difficulties in the kitchen, but nothing worthy of your attention." Seeing the food, and knowing the intent by the conversation she heard while walking towards this Aranea leans down to pick it up "Ah yes, Someone appears to have forgotten something. I'll take care of this."

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Well, if Arya isn't gonna be here, might as well take up the duty (and stretch my maid power muscles a little) myself to get things moving.
    Aranea and Yelizaveta cross each others path on the way to their respective destinations. Whether you change routes or not is up to you.

When Aranea did make her way to the bedroom it was to the rather interesting sight of Tsubasa with her sleeping shirt pulled up over her head and stuck there with Honoria furiously attempting to force it over it. It seems forcing it through sheer will power wasn't the best way to ensure a gentle change.

"H-Honoria, stop it! There are buttons!" Tsubasa protests, distressed enough to not even really notice Aranea coming in and getting a nice view of her bare torso.

27. - Top - End - #27
    Ettin in the Playground

Planetar

Yelizaveta will just smile, nod, and attempt to pass Aranea without incident.

Sure, she has her suspicions about how the 'malfunction' happened, but there wasn't any point in confronting Aranea about it now.

...Not when she was leaving the control room, with its likely oh-so-incriminating activity logs, unguarded...

"Cunning: Find evidence of the cause of the 'freak wind' in the control room computers" - (1d6)[4]x4

28. - Top - End - #28

"If you wanted it opened with buttons, you should have done it yourself!...Master," she added through gritted teeth.

Granted, Tsubasa doing it herself would probably have caused less problems. Once again, the fates had conspired to use Honoria's height against her. Trying to force the shirt over Tsubasa's head hadn't worked out on it's own...

So Honoria was standing on the bed, one foot braced against the small of Tsubasa's back, her arms wrenched up in the air as Honoria fought the sleeves for leverage, exposing Tsubasa's chest and-

Honoria seemed to finally notice the door had opened. She ceased pulling, albeit it keeping Tsubasa in that uncomfortable position.

"...Can we help you?"
    Last edited by Quiver; 2016-02-19 at 02:00 PM.

29. - Top - End - #29
    Titan in the Playground

"Ah, sorry to intrude. I thought I had the timing down so this would be finished by the time I had got here."
    Aranea does a little apologetic bow. But when she stands up, she continues with her duty as if nothing is too untoward, keeping a professional demeanor.
    "I heard your intent to take this elsewhere, I shall return to finish this briefing after I have set it there. Hopefully, you will be more ready to receive it then."
    The scorched maid then picks up the tray of food and starts to head back to the control room, where she can make sure things are all still in order.

Luck to walk in on Yelizaveta snooping:(1d6)[4]x4

30. - Top - End - #30

RedKnightGirl

Yelizaveta will just smile, nod, and attempt to pass Aranea without incident.

Sure, she has her suspicions about how the 'malfunction' happened, but there wasn't any point in confronting Aranea about it now.

...Not when she was leaving the control room, with its likely oh-so-incriminating activity logs, unguarded...

[roll0]x4
    "Ah, sorry to intrude. I thought I had the timing down so this would be finished by the time I had got here."
    Aranea does a little apologetic bow. But when she stands up, she continues with her duty as if nothing is too untoward, keeping a professional demeanor.
    "I heard your intent to take this elsewhere, I shall return to finish this briefing after I have set it there. Hopefully, you will be more ready to receive it then."
    The scorched maid then picks up the tray of food and starts to head back to the control room, where she can make sure things are all still in order.

Luck to walk in on Yelizaveta snooping:[roll0]x4
    Aranea leaves a very flustered Tsubasa behind and returns to the control room just in time to see Yelizaveta pull the required logs that show a manual override was performed on the air vents.

"If you wanted it opened with buttons, you should have done it yourself!...Master," she added through gritted teeth.

Granted, Tsubasa doing it herself would probably have caused less problems. Once again, the fates had conspired to use Honoria's height against her. Trying to force the shirt over Tsubasa's head hadn't worked out on it's own...

So Honoria was standing on the bed, one foot braced against the small of Tsubasa's back, her arms wrenched up in the air as Honoria fought the sleeves for leverage, exposing Tsubasa's chest and-

Honoria seemed to finally notice the door had opened. She ceased pulling, albeit it keeping Tsubasa in that uncomfortable position.

"...Can we help you?"
    "...Honoria. Please leave. I'll dress myself," Tsubasa's muffled yet ice cold voice came from her entrapped head. Considering it usually took Tsubasa a long time and a lot of struggle to dress herself with her disability the fact she was willing to do so showed she was VERY displeased.