Default Toapat's Feats Thread (PEACH) (Eternal WIP) [3.5]

Feats are categorized and alphabetized.
    Comments always welcome, never going to stop expanding the list

Feats:

General
    Spoiler
    Show

Advanced Arms Training [Fighter][General]
    You spent additional time learning to fight with a weapon, and know how to hit harder, more often, and to land devastating blows more often.
    Prerequisite: Proficiency with the chosen weapon.
    Benefit: Select a weapon you are Proficient with. For every +4 Base attack bonus you have, you gain +1 on attack rolls and +2 to damage rolls with the chosen weapon. At BAB +8, The critical Range of your chosen Weapon doubles. This improved Critical Range does not stack with Keen or Impact.
    Special: Fighters may take this feat as a bonus feat. This feat is treated as Weapon Focus, Weapon Specialization, Greater Weapon Specialization, Greater Weapon Focus, and Improved Critical for feat and class prerequisites. This Feat may be taken upto 3 times. Each time it must be taken for a different weapon.

Combat Expertise [Fighter][General]
    You Have studied tactics and combat, and know how to fight.
    Prerequisites: 13 Intelligence.
    Benefits:When you use the attack action or the full attack action in melee, you can take a penalty of as much as –5 on your attack roll and add the same number (+5 or less) as a dodge bonus to your Armor Class. This number may not exceed your base attack bonus. The changes to attack rolls and Armor Class last until your next action.
    If you have 13 Dexterity, you automatically gain the Mobility feat.
    Normal: A character without the Combat Expertise feat can fight defensively while using the attack or full attack action to take a –4 penalty on attack rolls and gain a +2 dodge bonus to Armor Class.
    Special: A fighter may select this as a bonus feat.

Implacability [General]
    You are hard to take down.
    Benefit: You Gain HP equal to your Character level+2. You also do not fail Fortitude saves automatically when rolling a 1.
    Special: You may take this feat multiple times. This feat is treated as Toughness and Improved Toughness for Prerequisites.

Archery Feats
    Spoiler
    Show
    Aim [Fighter][General]
    You are vastly more proficient with ranged weapons.
    Benefit: You gain +1 to attack rolls and +2 to damage rolls with ranged or thrown weapons against any creature within 45 feet of you. Your Precision damage range is extended to 45 feet. Your range with Bows and Crossbows increases by one half, and your range with thrown weapons doubles. You gain your choice of the Brutal Throw, Overdrawn Control, or Torque Draw feat.
    Special: A fighter may select this as a bonus feat. Rangers automatically obtain this feat at second level if they selected Archery. This feat is treated as Point Blank Shot and Far shot.

Barrage [Fighter][General]
    The bow is an extension of your being.
    Prerequisite: Advanced Arms Training, Master Archer, +13 BAB, 22 Dexterity, and one of Rapid Fire or Rapid Reload.
    Benefit: You may have each arrow or bolt fired strike a different opponent. Precision damage also applies to any and all arrows or bolts you fire. When firing at multiple enemies, you must sacrifice +1 attack bonus for each Enemy you target. This penalty stacks with the penalty from Rapid fire.
    Normal: All arrows fired must target one enemy at a time.
    Special: Fighters may select this as a bonus feat.
    Master Archer [Fighter][General]
    You have mastered your control of your bow.
    Prerequisite: 19 dexterity, Combat Expertise, +11 base attack bonus
    Benefit: You are able to take two move actions with movement upto your full movement speed while performing a full attack action with a bow or crossbow.

Your ranged attacks ignore the AC bonus granted to targets by cover that is less than total cover, and the miss chance granted to targets by concealment that is less than total concealment. When you shoot ranged weapons at a grappling opponent, you automatically strike at the opponent you have chosen.

You may perform Sunder, Trip, and Bull Rush attempts while firing a bow or crossbow. A Bullrush attempted using arrows uses your strength or dexterity score in order to determine the DC, and does not suffer size penalties. Creatures targetted by the attacks are treated as medium for saves.

Normal: Without this feat, a character who shoots or throws a ranged weapon at a target involved in a grapple must roll randomly to see which grappling combatant the attack strikes. You can only move 5 feet while firing a bow, and you can not perform sunder, trip, or bullrush attempts at range.
    Special: Fighters may select this as a bonus feat. Rangers gain this feat automatically at 11th level if they have chosen Archery.

Overdrawn Control [Fighter][General]
    Bows offer little resistance to your draw, and you can hold them much more steady.
    Prerequisites: Proficiency with Composite bows.
    Benefits: You may substitute Strength for Dexterity to attack bonus when using a Composite bow. You may also substitute Strength in place of Dexterity when taking feats that affect ranged weapons.

Rapid Fire [Fighter][General]
    You are one with your bow, and can make many attacks with it.
    Prerequisite: Aim, +15 Dexterity, +6 Base attack bonus
    Benefit: You make an additional shot each round at your second highest iterative attack bonus with your bow.
    You may also sacrifice +2 attack bonus from an attack roll in order to fire two arrows during an attack roll, and may add additional arrows to the shot for a -1 attack penalty each. All arrows must be aimed at the same target.
    Normal: You only make one attack for each 5 base attack bonus you have in a round, and you may only fire one arrow at a time.
    Special: Fighters may select this as a bonus feat. Rangers gain this feat automatically at 6th level if they have chosen Archery.

Sniper's Accuracy [Fighter][General]
    You excel at finding points where your arrows find greater weakness in your enemies.
    Prerequisite: Aim, 17 Dexterity
    Benefit: You may sacrifice upto +2 attack bonus and 2 Attacks from your attack rolls and Full attack action with a bow or crossbow. If you do so, for the round the base critical threat range of your bow or crossbow is increased by 1 for each point of attack bonus you sacrificed. This bonus stacks with Keen or Advanced Arms Training.
    Special: Fighters may select this as a bonus feat.

Torque Draw [Fighter][General]
    You are able to twist the bowstring during your draw, causing the arrows to spin in Flight and to yield a greater impact.
    Prerequisites: Proficiency with Bows or crossbows
    Benefits: You Apply your dexterity modifier to damage rolls with Bows and Crossbows.

General Combat
    Spoiler
    Show
    Phalanx [Fighter][General]
    You are an unstoppable force, crushing its way through that which stands before you.
    Prerequisite: Cleave, Combat Expertise
    Benefit: You may perform two move actions with movement upto your normal movement rate in a round you perform a full attack action. You may Cleave any number of times during a round.

When you perform a Bullrush attempt, if an ally is in a square adjacent to your foe, which is within your standard reach, you and your ally may perform a bullrush attempt, using the combined total strength of you and your ally against your opponent's strength check. Your opponent also counts as one size category smaller.

Notes: Replaces Spring Attack entirely.

Strike of the Hydra [General][Epic]
    You are War.
    Prerequisite: +20 BaB, Can not exceed level 30.
    Benefit: You continue to add an additional attack to your full attack action for every +5 BAB after +16 BAB.
    Normal: you can make no more then 4 attacks in a full attack action.
    Special: This feat can not be taken by Clerics or Druids.

Sweeping Strikes [Fighter][General]
    You know how to perform sweeping attacks offensively
    Prerequisite: Cleave, +6 BAB
    Benefit: You may take a -2 penalty on an attack role with a melee weapon. If you do, you also strike at 2 squares adjacent to your primary target that you threaten also. These extra strikes use the same attack roll as the primary strike. You must still succeed the attack role against any creatures in the squares. This Maneuver may be performed multiple times in a round.
    Normal: You can only attack one square at a time.

Titan's Warfare [Fighter][General]
    You wield weapons of extraordinary size.
    Benefit: You may wield Two Handed Weapons of your size category, or One handed weapons one size category larger then normal, as though they were one handed. These weapons receive 1 and a half times strength modifier to attack and damage rolls.
    You may alternatively wield a Two handed weapon of 2 size categories larger as though it was a two handed weapon. These two handers recieve double your strength modifier to attack and damage rolls.
    Normal: you can only wield weapons of your size category.

Smiting Feats
    Spoiler
    Show
    Feat Tag
    Spoiler
    Show
    [Smiting]: Feats with this tag affect the supernatural abilities named Smite, Smite Evil, Smite Good, Smite Law, Smite Anarchy, Smite Undead, and Smite Evil Outsider. These Feats do not apply to Smiting abilities granted by Domains or by Samurai.

Judgement [Smiting]
    You meter your wrath more effectively.
    Prerequisites: Smiting class ability
    Benefit: You may perform a smite which gains one half your smiting class levels rounded up as a bonus to your damage roll, and that uses half your Smiting attribute modifier rounded down as a bonus to attack rolls. You may use your Judgement ability a number of times per encounter as equal to your total remaining smite attempts for the day.

Measure of Conviction [Smiting]
    Your capacity to channel divine power is strengthened by your measure of conviction.
    Prerequisite: Smite class ability.
    Benefit: Your Smite Evil, Smite Good, Smite Anarchy, Smite Undead, and Smite abilities apply to all attacks you make once activated until the beginning of your next turn.
    Normal: You can only make one attack with each activation of your smite ability.
    Special: Paladins may purchase this feat without using a feat slot.

Wrath [Smiting]
    You summon forth the fury of the divine.
    Prerequises: Smite Class ability, +6 BAB
    Benefits: As a standard action, you may expend a use of one of your smite class abilities in order to devastate an area. A star falls to the square of your choice, and explodes, dealing your choice of holy, unholy, anarchy, or axiomatic damage*. The star deals 1d6 of damage for each level of a class that possesses a Smiting ability to all creatures within 20 feet of the impact site. The site needs not be outdoors. If your total number of smites resets between encounters, you instead expend one smite, and lower the total number of smites you can use for the rest of the day.

*Neutral creatures recieve half damage, while creatures sharing alignment of the damage recieve no damage at all. Holy damage is good aligned, Unholy damage is Evil aligned, Anarchic damage is chaotic aligned, and Axiomatic damage is lawful aligned. You can not use a type of damage that conflicts with your alignment

Two Weapon Combat Feats
    Spoiler
    Show

Two Weapon Fighting [Fighter][General]
    You were born with two hands, Use them.
    Prerequisites: 13 Dexterity
    Benefits: When wielding weapons in both hands, you suffer a -2 penalty to attack rolls. You can perform as many attacks with your offhand as with your main hand.
    Normal:When wielding two weapons, you suffer a -6 attack penalty to your mainhand, and a -10 attack penalty to your offhand, and you can only perform one attack with your offhand.
    Special: A fighter may select this as one of his bonus feats. A ranger gains this feat if he selected two weapon fighting at second level, even if he does not meet the prerequisites.

Main Gauche [Fighter][General]
    The Sword is your shield.
    Prerequisites: 15 Dexterity, Two Weapon Fighting
    Benefits: When wielding multiple weapons, you gain a +2 shield bonus to your AC. This bonus increases by +1 for every 4 BAB you have.

Whenever a creature fail to succeed on an attack roll against you, if they failed by a value no greater then the armor bonus you gain from wielding multiple weapons, you may perform an immediate attack against that creature using your off hand.
    Normal: You can not benefit from a shield while wielding multiple weapons.
    Special:A fighter may select this as one of his bonus feats. A ranger gains this feat if he selected two weapon fighting at sixth level, even if he does not meet the prerequisites.

Two Weapon Assault [Fighter][General]
    Your blades are a dangerous maelstrom.
    Prerequisites: 17 Dexterity, Two Weapon Fighting.
    Benefits: While making a charge, you may make as many attacks with two weapons as you would normally during a full attack action.

Once per round, if you strike an opponent with each weapon you wield, you may deal an additional amount of damage equal to Offhand Die+ 1+1/2 Strength modifier. This damage is treated as the same type as your offhand weapon for bypassing damage reduction
    Normal: You can only attack with one weapon once during a charge. You also can not perform a rend.
    Special: A fighter may select this as one of his bonus feats. A ranger gains this feat if he selected two weapon fighting at second level, even if he does not meet the prerequisites.

Crazypower feats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Path of Spell and Sword [General]
    You know both the Martial and the Mystical.
    Prerequisites: Intelligence, Wisdom, or Charisma of at least 11
    Benefits: Each day, you may study the arcane, the primal, or the divine for a number of hours. For each hour spent, you gain +2 caster level and +1 spell level, but loose out +1 base attack bonus for each hour spent.
    If you study the arcane, you are treated as a Wizard of hitdice equal to twice the number of hours you spent studying, and must have an Intelligence equal to 10+spell level in order to prepare spells.
    Primal studies grant casting as a druid, and require a Wisdom of 10+spell level.
    Divine studies grant casting as a Cleric, while requiring a wisdom of 10+spell level.
    The Charismatic study both the arcane, the divine, and the primal, and may prepare spells from the cleric, wizard, and druid spell list as a Sorcerer of level equal to twice the number of hours studied.

Alternatively, you may spend hours studying the art of war and combat. for each hour studied, you gain +1 base attack bonus, at the price of 2 caster levels and 1 spell level.

If your study would lower your base attack bonus below a number equal to Half your hitdice rounded down, or raise it higher then your total hitdice, you learn nothing from your studies.
    Special: Tenser's Transformation and Divine Power are removed from all spell lists. Clerics and druids receive 1/2 BAB progression.

Quick Study [General]
    You absorb more in less time.
    Prerequisites: Path of Spell and Sword, BAB +8
    Benefits: For every four hours you study, you are treated as instead to have studied for 5.
    Normal: You must study for hours.
    Last edited by toapat; 2012-06-29 at 11:19 PM. Reason: DING!
    My Homebrew: found here.
    When you Absolutely, Positively, Gotta Drop some Huge rocks, Accept NO Substitutes

PM Me if you would like a table from my homebrew reconstructed.

Drow avatar @ myself

2. - Top - End - #2
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Toapat's Feats Thread (PEACH) (Eternal WIP) [3.5]

I don't see any problems with balance here. Measure of conviction really makes the paladin more viable than it is now.
    Sweeping strikes is interesting. Perhaps what makes it really appealing is the feat chain it is part of. Unlike whirlwind attack it doesn't waste precious resources. I wonder if you shouldn't make the attack roll for it a single attack roll, because really it is one strike anyways.
    Last edited by eftexar; 2012-05-04 at 11:35 PM.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by eftexar View Post
    I don't see any problems with balance here. Measure of conviction really makes the paladin more viable than it is now.
    Sweeping strikes is interesting. Perhaps what makes it really appealing is the feat chain it is part of. Unlike whirlwind attack it doesn't waste precious resources. I wonder if you shouldn't make the attack roll for it a single attack roll, because really it is one strike anyways.
    Measure is lifted from a paladin homebrew previously that i no longer link to because i want to let the topic die so i can repost it. it wasnt a feat there

Sweeping strikes has been edited to require the same attack role, although i dislike how it cant be worded efficiently. I chose to stick it in Great Cleave's slot because honestly, Whirlwind attack has no logical reason for requiring 4 feats, of which none are really affordable if you arent a fighter. Not only that, but the feat of whirlwind attack itself is basically worthless if you arent fighting more guys then you are sacrificing number of itterative attacks to hit.

Im also not sure, but is sweeping strikes worded in a way that if you are SnBing a creature with a 3x3 footprint, do you hit it 3 times?
    Last edited by toapat; 2012-05-04 at 11:53 PM.
    When you Absolutely, Positively, Gotta Drop some Huge rocks, Accept NO Substitutes

Drow avatar @ myself

4. - Top - End - #4

Not exactly. You could hit your primary target once and then hit a 2x2 target beside that target twice though.
    Though I think that's too much for a single feat (though I assume it was unintentional), maybe you could have another feat that actually allows something like that to be done?
    Last edited by eftexar; 2012-05-05 at 12:37 AM.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Barbarian in the Playground

These are fun looking feats. Makes cleave a feat you'll consider now. Looking forward to more ideas that I can grab for my game.
    Question how can you be exalted and still have smite good?
    Last edited by WyvernLord; 2012-05-05 at 12:33 PM.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by WyvernLord View Post
    These are fun looking feats. Makes cleave a feat you'll consider now. Looking forward to more ideas that I can grab for my game.
    Question how can you be exalted and still have smite good?
    I thought Exaulted was the descriptor for smiting feats, ill change that.

i was considering adding in a clause that makes Measure grant a bonus feat to stop it from being a feat tax for paladins

Edit: Added Advanced Arms Training, general Feat Tax elimiator.
    Last edited by toapat; 2012-05-05 at 01:41 PM.

Drow avatar @ myself

7. - Top - End - #7

Under Measure of Conviction, you say

"Smite Evil, Smite Good, Smite Anarchy, and Smite abilities"

I assume that you mean to put Smite Axiomatic (or whatever the smite law ability is called) at the end, instead of just 'Smite', right?

Other than that, looks good. I'll definitely be following this thread.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Othesemo View Post
    Under Measure of Conviction, you say

"Smite Evil, Smite Good, Smite Anarchy, and Smite abilities"

I assume that you mean to put Smite Axiomatic (or whatever the smite law ability is called) at the end, instead of just 'Smite', right?

Other than that, looks good. I'll definitely be following this thread.
    Actually, i would have, If Smite Law existed. The feat is specifically not suposed to be able to effect cleric smiting, but it is suposed to effect all other types of smiting
    Last edited by toapat; 2012-05-05 at 01:44 PM.

Drow avatar @ myself

9. - Top - End - #9

Alright. In that case, I'd suggest putting in a footnote clarifying that, to prevent other people from assuming that it's a mistake.

10. - Top - End - #10
    Troll in the Playground

Alright. In that case, I'd suggest putting in a footnote clarifying that, to prevent other people from assuming that it's a mistake.
    added in a footnote

Drow avatar @ myself

11. - Top - End - #11
    Ogre in the Playground

I like sweeping strike(last seen as part of the war mind, but better, and not needing 5 levels of a psionic class...)

I would suggest adding to advanced arms training that the crit range boost doesn't stack with keen and junk. the 9-20 crit master keen kukuri crit fisher is not a good goal.

the toughness plus seems to be right on power wise...

gonna do other feat reduxes? like say a new and actually good archery tree?
    Avatar by Szilard, thank you sir for the fine work!

my home brew. you should PEACH them...
    Telekineticist
    Razor
    Shield
    blasterv4
    mindbender

12. - Top - End - #12
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by bobthe6th View Post
    I like sweeping strike(last seen as part of the war mind, but better, and not needing 5 levels of a psionic class...)

I would suggest adding to advanced arms training that the crit range boost doesn't stack with keen and junk. the 9-20 crit master keen kukuri crit fisher is not a good goal.

the toughness plus seems to be right on power wise...

gonna do other feat reduxes? like say a new and actually good archery tree?
    Didnt know i feated a class feature, Twice.

Scimi/rapier>Kukri, but ya, ill edit that in

Toughness Pro. and i know i kinda lifted that from somewhere, i think it was The Giant.

Most likely

Drow avatar @ myself

13. - Top - End - #13
    Ogre in the Playground

War mind is really easy to miss... I never read it until I got into core Colosseum. It is like a psionic warrior barbarian thingamy.

Eh, less TWF penalties, some other light weapon junk.

yes, it actually works as intended... rather then being a sad joke.

and a TWF redux would be really cool...
    Avatar by Szilard, thank you sir for the fine work!

my home brew. you should PEACH them...
    Telekineticist
    Razor
    Shield
    blasterv4
    mindbender

14. - Top - End - #14
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by bobthe6th View Post
    and a TWF redux would be really cool...
    id just be stealing other people's work wholesale with one of those

Drow avatar @ myself

15. - Top - End - #15
    Troll in the Playground

added Overdrawn Control and Torque Draw, not sure if Overdrawn control is worded correctly.

Drow avatar @ myself

16. - Top - End - #16

Question do you have some mobile fighting style feats to look at?

17. - Top - End - #17
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by WyvernLord View Post
    Question do you have some mobile fighting style feats to look at?
    you mean like shot on the run and Spring attack? I have every 3.5 ed book except for Faiths and Pantheons

Drow avatar @ myself

18. - Top - End - #18

Well your own take on them. The originals are both bland in comparison and suck.

19. - Top - End - #19
    Troll in the Playground

Added Phalanx and Combat Expertise

Drow avatar @ myself

20. - Top - End - #20
    Troll in the Playground

Added Master Archer, Rapid Fire, and sniper's accuracy
    Last edited by toapat; 2012-05-07 at 11:04 PM.

Drow avatar @ myself

21. - Top - End - #21

You should probably specify that Aim applies to ranged attacks, and not to punching people (as I assume is the case because of the flavor text).

Combat expertise should require 13 Intelligence, not 13 Intellect.

Master Archer is in dire need of rewording. Is +5 Full Plate less than 'Total Cover?' if so, it's ignored. So it Displacement or Blink, if that's less than total concealment. Next, when you say 'You may move up to your full movement speed while firing a bow,' what do you mean? Do you mean that you can move while shooting (like shot on the run)? Finally, do size bonuses apply to bullrushes? What about to trip?

Phalanx needs the same clarification. Do you just make your attacks while moving? Can they all be against the same person? Do they need to be evenly spaced? Do you provoke an attack of opportunity while moving? Finally, you should specify the exact mechanics of this. I would suggest either something like this-

If you initiate a bullrush against an enemy, all allies adjacent to the enemy may make bullrush checks against that enemy as an immediate action that does not provoke an attack of opportunity. Regardless of who succeeds their bullrush check, the creature is moved as if you were the only creature attempting to bullrush it, and as if your bullrush check was equal to the highest check made between you and your allies.
    or something like this-
    If you initiate a bullrush against a creature, you may add the strength modifiers of all allies adjacent to the creature to your bullrush check.

As is, it's not entirely how one should mechanically resolve it.

Rapid Fire is similarly unclear. You should specify a few things- Is this extra arrow at your full bonus? Is it only during a full attack, or does it apply during a single attack as well? What if someone activates a belt of battle, or has a similar means of having multiple full attacks/single attacks in a round? Next, you should say "-2 penalty," not "the sacrifice of a +2 Bonus," as the latter will cause people to search around for the +2 bonus you're looking for. Next, you should specify whether this extra arrow gained by taking the -2 penalty functions as Multishot or Rapidshot.

Overall, these are some great ideas. Really, formatting is your only issue. If you'd like any help with phrasing what you'd like, feel free to ask.

22. - Top - End - #22
    Troll in the Playground

You should probably specify that Aim applies to ranged attacks, and not to punching people (as I assume is the case because of the flavor text).

Combat expertise should require 13 Intelligence, not 13 Intellect.

Master Archer is in dire need of rewording. Is +5 Full Plate less than 'Total Cover?' if so, it's ignored. So it Displacement or Blink, if that's less than total concealment. Next, when you say 'You may move up to your full movement speed while firing a bow,' what do you mean? Do you mean that you can move while shooting (like shot on the run)? Finally, do size bonuses apply to bullrushes? What about to trip?

Phalanx needs the same clarification. Do you just make your attacks while moving? Can they all be against the same person? Do they need to be evenly spaced? Do you provoke an attack of opportunity while moving? Finally, you should specify the exact mechanics of this. I would suggest either something like this-

If you initiate a bullrush against an enemy, all allies adjacent to the enemy may make bullrush checks against that enemy as an immediate action that does not provoke an attack of opportunity. Regardless of who succeeds their bullrush check, the creature is moved as if you were the only creature attempting to bullrush it, and as if your bullrush check was equal to the highest check made between you and your allies.
    or something like this-
    If you initiate a bullrush against a creature, you may add the strength modifiers of all allies adjacent to the creature to your bullrush check.

As is, it's not entirely how one should mechanically resolve it.

Rapid Fire is similarly unclear. You should specify a few things- Is this extra arrow at your full bonus? Is it only during a full attack, or does it apply during a single attack as well? What if someone activates a belt of battle, or has a similar means of having multiple full attacks/single attacks in a round? Next, you should say "-2 penalty," not "the sacrifice of a +2 Bonus," as the latter will cause people to search around for the +2 bonus you're looking for. Next, you should specify whether this extra arrow gained by taking the -2 penalty functions as Multishot or Rapidshot.

Overall, these are some great ideas. Really, formatting is your only issue. If you'd like any help with phrasing what you'd like, feel free to ask.
    Rapid fire is Rapid Shot+Manyshot, basically just to remove the penalty to accuracy for the rate of attack (most of the ranged feats are just combinations of other ranged feats to lighten feat taxes on archers, i intentionally removed the upper limit for the arrow spray)

Phalanx is supposed to be Spring attack, Great Cleave, and a Phalanx charge rolled together. The unified Bull rush is EXACTLY what I intended it to do.

Master Archery's worst section is lifted directly from Improved Precise shot. It also has Shot on the Run rolled in, and no, size modifiers do not apply, you are getting them so late that a -32 size modifier would be brutal.

Aim and Combat expertise: changed

Added Barrage

Drow avatar @ myself

23. - Top - End - #23
    Troll in the Playground

Added Strike of the Hydra, to eliminate that stupid Itterative Attacks stop at 4

Drow avatar @ myself

24. - Top - End - #24

I'm not certain how useful an attack at a -25 penalty is going to be in Epic levels. This is a time when adventurers can eat people's souls just by looking at them. Personally, I can think of a number of feats that I would prefer to have at epic levels. No offense, of course, it's just that its power level is a bit un-epic.
    Last edited by Othesemo; 2012-05-08 at 03:57 PM.

25. - Top - End - #25
    Troll in the Playground

I'm not certain how useful an attack at a -25 penalty is going to be in Epic levels. This is a time when adventurers can eat people's souls just by looking at them. Personally, I can think of a number of feats that I would prefer to have at epic levels. No offense, of course, it's just that its power level is a bit un-epic.
    oh, right, i need to start sticking the free tax on this

also, considering how badly Improved Precise shot is inherently worded, an attack at -20/-25 would likely still hit, being that its upto the DM asto whether, as you pointed out, it appears to turn a bow into a ranged touch cannon that can bypass magic.

Drow avatar @ myself

26. - Top - End - #26
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by toapat View Post
    Edited wordings for clarity, added great cleave into Phalanx, and added Judgement, Titan's Warfare, and Wrath.
    Added Two Weapon Fighting Feats, reorganized first post

Drow avatar @ myself

27. - Top - End - #27

Griffon

How does Sniper's Aim + Rapid Fire + Barrage interact with Woodland Archery and Blood in the Water (+4 to hit for each miss, +1 to Hit and +1 Damage for each Crit)

I'm just wondering because the way you have it worded, a Cragtop Archer can floor an entire army in 1 turn with (N+3) attack bonus and (N+1) damage bonus, and you're basically only limited by range to when to stop the killing...

Edit: or basically, Just Rapid Fire + Woodland Archery, if it matters; you literally machine-gun at least 1 person to death each turn, regardless of their health or DR...
    Last edited by chrisrawr; 2012-06-16 at 09:53 AM.

28. - Top - End - #28
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by chrisrawr View Post
    How does Sniper's Aim + Rapid Fire + Barrage interact with Woodland Archery and Blood in the Water (+4 to hit for each miss, +1 to Hit and +1 Damage for each Crit)

I'm just wondering because the way you have it worded, a Cragtop Archer can floor an entire army in 1 turn with (N+3) attack bonus and (N+1) damage bonus, and you're basically only limited by range to when to stop the killing...

Edit: or basically, Just Rapid Fire + Woodland Archery, if it matters; you literally machine-gun at least 1 person to death each turn, regardless of their health or DR...
    no, because rapid fire only adds one extra attack, and unless you are rolling 20s all day, the additional arrows from Rapid Fire cost you attack bonus, the wording was just really, really off
    Last edited by toapat; 2012-06-16 at 10:16 AM.

Drow avatar @ myself

29. - Top - End - #29

Griffon

Worded much better now; Looks like a mixture of rapidshot and manyshot; Still incredibly powerful with Woodland Archery and Barrage together (as you can take a -10 penalty to the first shot, fire an additional 9 arrows, miss a bunch of them, and get N+4 to your next attack rolls etc)

Essnetially, since you haven't capped the Attack Penalty you can take, there is nothing to stop you from adding infinite arrows to your attack, getting infinite misses, and getting a +4infinite bonus to attack.

To be clear, the Woodland Archer feat has an option that does the following:
    "Adjust for Range: To use this maneuver, you must shoot a projectile weapon against a foe and miss. Subsequent shots you take against that foe this round gain a +4 bonus, because you're able to quickly adjust your aim to compensate."

This bonus is untyped, and stacks; it's part of the bloodstorm blade / blood in the water / lightning maces build that creates N attacks.
    Last edited by chrisrawr; 2012-06-16 at 11:48 AM.

30. - Top - End - #30
    Troll in the Playground

Added Crazypower feats

Drow avatar @ myself