New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #301
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Stat up deities of GitP regulars! (Deity makers requested!)

A not-so serious attempt at RFLS:

Spoiler
    Show

RFLS, Master of Games
    Lesser Deity
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Portfolio: Games, Interactive Storytelling, Multitasking
    Domains: Luck, Planning, Competition, Endurance

Know ye the tale of RFLS? The Master of Games? The Tester of Wit and Ingenuity? The Lord of Stories That You Can Participate In Through Fictional Avatars Depending On How Generous The DM Feels?

There was once a mortal who loved games, even as a child. Any competition of wits and knowledge--chess, Risk, kick-the-can--he loved them, one and all. But greatest of his passions was one Demons & Driveways, crafted by that ancient master, Ger of Gygax. Season after season he would take upon the burden of being the Game Overseer of D&D. Players complained, players dropped out, but still he soldiered on. He turned is efforts to homebrew and handbook-writing, too, but it was his GOing that spread his name across the land.

One day, a stranger in grey visited his home. "Hail RFLS," he said, "you Master of Games! Much have I heard and far have I traveled to play under you. Grant me one request: to GO for me a game of D&D."

There was something strange about this man, thought RFLS; he couldn't quite put his finger on it there was something strange indeed. But he shrugged his shoulders and bade the stranger to answer the Big 16 Questions of Tabletop Gaming; busy as RFLS was, there was always time for one more game.

As far as players went, the stranger was a fine one, but he pushed RFLS' GOing talents to their limits. Every session the stranger would pull a new but completely legal optimization trick; every session, RFLS' carefully laid GOing plans were rendered useless, as the stranger pushed the story to unexpected directions. But RFLS changed, and adapted, and improvised, and the game went on.

A fortnight after the first stranger came a second. This one was clad in blue, and though he was as nondescript as the first he still seemed somehow different. He, too, had heard much of RFLS, the Master of Games, and had traveled from afar to have him GO a game for him. RFLS hesitated at first--he was busy enough entertaining the first stranger--but as before, he shrugged his shoulders and thought, there's always time for one more game. And this new stranger, too, pushed RLFS to his very limit, but as with the first stranger RFLS changed, adapted, and improvised, and the game went on.

Then came the third stranger, a fortnight afterwards. Then a fourth, then a fifth. For every one RFLS shrugged his shoulders and decided there was always time for another game, and by every one was his GOing talents stretched to their limit. He did this until he was running seven games at once, one session for each day of the week, one for each stranger who traveled to his home.

This continued for some months, until the end of one week. By chance, each day of the week was the final session of one of the seven games. Careful to not show his weariness, RFLS bade each stranger a warm goodbye as they bade their farewells. At last, he thought, a bit of rest for me.

As he lay down to bed that night, however, a strange light shone upon him through the roof of his home, jarring him awake. He looked up, and through the light he saw the seven strangers he had entertained for so many months! But they were not clad in the worn traveling wear he had seen them with, but instead fine garments of gold and silver and silk. "Hail, RFLS!" they said. "We are the Seven Gods of Gaming, and for many months we tested you in the arts of Game Overseeing. Each test you passed, and not once did you falter. Come with us, to where the gods optimize and play and homebrew!"

The next morning, the town crier knocked on his door to see if RFLS was about. No one answered, though, and so the crier entered the door, calling RFLS' name.

No trace of the Master of Games could be found--only rumpled bed sheets where he had lain mere hours before. In RFLS' unmade bed, in the place where his sleeping body should have been, there was only a piece of parchment, listing answers to 16 questions. The first of these:

1. What game system are you running (D&D, Call of Cthulu, Palladium, GURPS, etc.), and if applicable what edition (Original, Classic, Revised, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 10th, etc.)?

D&D 3.5, Epic.
    Domain Description:
    Totus Ludus is a godly realm located in Arcadia, where every (non-video)game imaginable is played endlessly. It is contained in a great hall with ample lighting, comfortable chairs, just the right temperature, and an endless array of snacks. Though avid fans of chess and checkers and other games are common, the most popular are games of Devils & Driveways. A group of players only need invoke RLFS' name, upon which a fragment of the deity will immediately GO a D&D game for them.

Basically, I applied for RFLS' PbP games here on giantitp, and I discovered that the guy was running, like, 7 different PbP games at once. I don't even have time to PLAY one PbP game, much less RUN SEVEN, so that inspired to make RFLS' deity entry above.

I'm certain RFLS has done a lot more than just that, though, so someone please make a more complete entry for him, he deserves better.

Edit: I just realized the first part of the story said "mortal whose name is lost to the ages", and then immediately proceeded to name him RFLS. Whooops!
    Last edited by 13_CBS; 2013-11-24 at 08:36 AM.

2. - Top - End - #302
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Snowbluff View Post
    Hey, weeding out the posts I can put on the OP is hard. Feel free to assist me.

Also, it's not 'because' I didn't post it up. People do not have dibs and are allowed to stat people who have already been statted.
    ill see if I can compile a list of statted up deities at the moment. The permissions you may do yourself.

(In chronoligical order)

That's all for now. I think I have them all compiled, if I have misse done, please say so. I intend to keep it up as a backup for Snowbluff. (Like a good supporting character decent bard should)
    Last edited by Socratov; 2013-12-02 at 10:15 AM.
    Warlock Poetry?
    Or ways to use me in game?
    Better grab a drink...

Currently ruining Strahd's day - Avatar by the Outstanding Smuchsmuch

First Ordained Jr. Tormlet by LoyalPaladin

3. - Top - End - #303
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by 13_CBS View Post
    A not-so serious attempt at RFLS:

Spoiler
    Show

RFLS, Master of Games
    Lesser Deity
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Portfolio: Games, Interactive Storytelling, Multitasking
    Domains: Luck, Planning, Competition, Endurance

Know ye the tale of RFLS? The Master of Games? The Tester of Wit and Ingenuity? The Lord of Stories That You Can Participate In Through Fictional Avatars Depending On How Generous The DM Feels?

There was once a mortal, whose name is now lost to the ages. He loved games, even as a child, any competition of wits and knowledge. Chess, Risk, kick-the-can--he loved them, one and all. But greatest of his passions was one Demons & Driveways, crafted by that ancient master, Ger of Gygax. Season after season he would take upon the burden of being the Game Overseer of D&D. Players complained, players dropped out, but still he soldiered on. He turned is efforts to homebrew and handbook-writing, too, but it was his GOing that spread his name across the land.

One day, a stranger in grey visited his home. "Hail RFLS," he said, "you Master of Games! Much have I heard and far have I traveled to play under you. Grant me one request: to GO for me a game of D&D."

There was something strange about this man, thought RFLS; he couldn't quite put his finger on it there was something strange indeed. But he shrugged his shoulders and bade the stranger to answer the Big 16 Questions of Tabletop Gaming; busy as RFLS was, there was always time for one more game.

As far as players went, the stranger was a fine one, but he pushed RFLS' GOing talents to their limits. Every session the stranger would pull a new but completely legal optimization trick; every session, RFLS' carefully laid GOing plans were rendered useless, as the stranger pushed the story to unexpected directions. But RFLS changed, and adapted, and improvised, and the game went on.

A fortnight after the first stranger came a second. This one was clad in blue, and though he was as nondescript as the first he still seemed somehow different. He, too, had heard much of RFLS, the Master of Games, and had traveled from afar to have him GO a game for him. RFLS hesitated at first--he was busy enough entertaining the first stranger--but as before, he shrugged his shoulders and thought, there's always time for one more game. And this new stranger, too, pushed RLFS to his very limit, but as with the first stranger RFLS changed, adapted, and improvised, and the game went on.

Then came the third stranger, a fortnight afterwards. Then a fourth, then a fifth. For every one RFLS shrugged his shoulders and decided there was always time for another game, and by every one was his GOing talents stretched to their limit. He did this until he was running seven games at once, one session for each day of the week, one for each stranger who traveled to his home.

This continued for some months, until the end of one week. By chance, each day of the week was the final session of one of the seven games. Careful to not show his weariness, RFLS bade each stranger a warm goodbye as they bade their farewells. At last, he thought, a bit of rest for me.

As he lay down to bed that night, however, a strange light shone upon him through the roof of his home, jarring him awake. He looked up, and through the light he saw the seven strangers he had entertained for so many months! But they were not clad in the worn traveling wear he had seen them with, but instead fine garments of gold and silver and silk. "Hail, RFLS!" they said. "We are the Seven Gods of Gaming, and for many months we tested you in the arts of Game Overseeing. Each test you passed, and not once did you falter. Come with us, to where the gods optimize and play and homebrew!"

The next morning, the town crier knocked on his door to see if RFLS was about. No one answered, though, and so the crier entered the door, calling RFLS' name.

No trace of the Master of Games could be found--only rumpled bed sheets where he had lain mere hours before. In RFLS' unmade bed, in the place where his sleeping body should have been, there was only a piece of parchment, listing answers to 16 questions. The first of these:

Domain Description:
    Totus Ludus is a godly realm located in Arcadia, where every (non-video)game imaginable is played endlessly. It is contained in a great hall with ample lighting, comfortable chairs, just the right temperature, and an endless array of snacks. Though avid fans of chess and checkers and other games are common, the most popular are games of Devils & Driveways. A group of players only need invoke RLFS' name, upon which a fragment of the deity will immediately GO a D&D game for them.

Basically, I applied for RFLS' PbP games here on giantitp, and I discovered that the guy was running, like, 7 different PbP games at once. I don't even have time to PLAY one PbP game, much less RUN SEVEN, so that inspired to make RFLS' deity entry above.

I'm certain RFLS has done a lot more than just that, though, so someone please make a more complete entry for him, he deserves better.
    O.O It's very, very rare that I'm genuinely touched, and much rarer than that that I express it - but I am. Thank you, very much.

4. - Top - End - #304
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Stat up deities of GitP regulars! (Permission requested!)

Quote Originally Posted by The-Mage-King View Post
    ....Proceed.
    Haven't got an actual deification, but...

The Heroic Knight Vindicator
    The same as the Ruby Knight Vindicator except
    • Must worship The-Mage-King instead of Wee-Jas
    • Must be NG instead of LN
    • Replace Hide with Jump in both prereqs and class skill list
    • Replace Shadow Hand with Hero's Edge
    • Replace Armored Stealth with Immunity to Frightful Presence (for self and all allies within 300 ft)

Simply for sponsoring this class, The-Mage-King wins the friendship of Heironeus and the animosity of Tiamat.

(I actually devised an entire deity based on this, but decided it wasn't really in the theme of the thread)

Oh, and, if anyone feels like deifying me, feel free.
    Last edited by dspeyer; 2013-11-24 at 03:14 AM.

5. - Top - End - #305
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by RFLS View Post
    O.O It's very, very rare that I'm genuinely touched, and much rarer than that that I express it - but I am. Thank you, very much.
    You are more than welcome, good sir, and given the work you've done here you more than deserve a deification.

6. - Top - End - #306
    Ettin in the Playground

Anyone want to do my deity entry?? See my extended signature for most of my projects, and such.
    Scientific Name: Wombous apocolypticus | Diet: Apocolypse Pie | Cuddly: Yes

World Building Projects:
    Magic
    : The Stuff of Sentience | Fate: The Fabric of Physics | Luck: The Basis of Biology

Order of the Stick Projects:
    Annotation of the Comic | Magic Compendium of the Comic | Transcription of the Comic
    Dad-a-chum? Dum-a-chum? Ded-a-chek? Did-a-chick?
    Extended Signature | My DeviantArt | Majora's Mask Point Race
    (you can't take the sky from me)

7. - Top - End - #307
    Troll in the Playground

Lix Lorn
    Intermediate Deity, CG
    Domains: Freedom, Love, Passion, Friendship and support.

Plane: Lix Lorn's homeplane could come out of 1001 Arabian Nights. Huge palaces, nice warm air, loose fitting clothing. Waving palm trees, bellydancers. The works.

Temple: Lix Lorn's followers reside in ornate arabic inspired temples. Lots of cushions and woven fabrics. the followers of Lix Lorn call their temples and congregations harems in honor of the bonds Lix Lorn had with friends, always hugging and glomping with passion for life and freedom. the temples have no front doors signifying one of the most important tentets: everyone is welcome to come in and stay for a while, and everyone is welcome to leave and go their own merry way. No matter how damaged, broken or confused. Everyone is welcome to some support and a helping of kind words and cookies.

Lix Lorn's Ascension:

Lix Lorn started out as a humble, though passionate young person. Hugging and glomping friends and family. Until that fateful day where a new religion was gaining followers. A religion of repression of gender. A religion of strict separation of choices, nature, and freedom of persons. Lix Lorn ignored it. Until Lix Lorn was visited by the strange new religion. harrassed and repressed. Beaten and shackeled. Lix lay there. At the feet of grinning zealots preaching their religion. What happened next depends on whom you ask. Some say Lix Lorn stood up, shackles bursting and crumbling to dust syaing "You cannot bind me! You cannot rule my life! You shall have no love!" Others claim that in a flash of light 3 robed figures had their marbles scrawmbled so much they became catatonic. All we know is that right there and then the harem of Lix Lorn was founded. Right there and then freedom had it's voice across the planes. Right there and then... Lix Lorn ascended to godhood, to the great harem in the sky.
    Warlock Poetry?
    Better grab a drink...

8. - Top - End - #308
    Titan in the Playground

Socratov: Um, I though I was doing Lix and Aotrs?

Spoiler: Lix Lorn
    Show
    Lix Lorn: Chaotic Good Intermediate Deity

Portfolio: Magic, Grace, Aotrs Commander, Ponies, Cards, Beauty.

Domains: Good, Chaos, Magic, Travel, Knowledge, Lust, Planning, Luck.

Favored Weapon: Double Bladed Sword.

Symbol: A fractal spiral of Hearts.

Lix Lorn, Freest of spirits and patron of beauty, games and magic, shares a history with her Counterpart Aotrs Commander, in that it was thought there endless, ever escalating struggles that both managed to attain godhood. Lorn reins over all that is good which may come through freedom and good, and keeps a tight leash on her eternal Rival Aotrs Commander, even as he seeks eternally elusive even footing with her.

Spoiler: Aotrs Commander
    Show
    Aotrs Commander: Lawful Evil Minor Deity

Portfolio: Light, Dark, Technology, Ponies, Undeath.

Domains: Destruction, Evil, Law, Undeath, Death.

Favored Weapon: Large Greatcrossbow with Bolts loaded to carry multiple bottles of alchemist fire.

Symbol: A laughing skull with glowing eyes.

Aotrs Commander, Mightiest Among the Liches shares a history with his Counterpart Lix Lorn, in that it was thought there endless, ever escalating struggles that both managed to attain godhood. Commander reins over all that may come with unlife, but somehow, even this as not allowed him even footing with his ever present rival.
    "I Burn!"

9. - Top - End - #309
    Bugbear in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

Quote Originally Posted by Metahuman1 View Post
    I'm pretty sure it's no claiming here, if you wanna deify somebody you just deify them - with permission of course

10. - Top - End - #310
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by gurgleflep View Post
    I'm pretty sure it's no claiming here, if you wanna deify somebody you just deify them - with permission of course
    I was under the impression that the fact that we listed some people working on certain candidates meant hey were reserved, but, ok.
    "I Burn!"

11. - Top - End - #311
    Titan in the Playground

Naah, JaronK has two write-ups already.

Maybe we need a tier system for these deities ?
    π = 4
    Consider a 5' radius blast: this affects 4 squares which have a circumference of 40' — Actually it's worse than that.

Completely Dysfunctional Handbook
    Warped Druid Handbook

12. - Top - End - #312
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by nedz View Post
    Maybe we need a tier system for these deities ?
    Don't do it! We have enough headaches with Tier List misunderstandings anyway!

Why is JaronK Tier 1

13. - Top - End - #313
    Titan in the Playground

If I am not T1 I will derail this thread into monks.
    Avatar of Rudisplork Avatar of PC-dom and Slayer of the Internet. Extended sig
    GitP Regulars as: Vestiges Spells Weapons Races Deities Feats Soulmelds/Veils
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrin View Post
    All gaming systems should be terribly flawed and exploitable if you want everyone to be happy with them. This allows for a wide variety of power levels for games for different levels of players.
    I dub this the Snowbluff Axiom.

14. - Top - End - #314
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler: Lix Lorn
    Show
    Lix Lorn: Chaotic Good Intermediate Deity

Portfolio: Magic, Grace, Aotrs Commander, Ponies, Cards, Beauty.

Domains: Good, Chaos, Magic, Travel, Knowledge, Lust, Planning, Luck.

Favored Weapon: Double Bladed Sword.

Symbol: A fractal spiral of Hearts.

Lix Lorn, Freest of spirits and patron of beauty, games and magic, shares a history with her Counterpart Aotrs Commander, in that it was thought there endless, ever escalating struggles that both managed to attain godhood. Lorn reins over all that is good which may come through freedom and good, and keeps a tight leash on her eternal Rival Aotrs Commander, even as he seeks eternally elusive even footing with her.

Spoiler: Aotrs Commander
    Show
    Aotrs Commander: Lawful Evil Minor Deity

Portfolio: Light, Dark, Technology, Ponies, Undeath.

Domains: Destruction, Evil, Law, Undeath, Death.

Favored Weapon: Large Greatcrossbow with Bolts loaded to carry multiple bottles of alchemist fire.

Symbol: A laughing skull with glowing eyes.

Aotrs Commander, Mightiest Among the Liches shares a history with his Counterpart Lix Lorn, in that it was thought there endless, ever escalating struggles that both managed to attain godhood. Commander reins over all that may come with unlife, but somehow, even this as not allowed him even footing with his ever present rival.
    sorry, I just felt inspired, couldn't help it...
    Warlock Poetry?
    Better grab a drink...

15. - Top - End - #315
    Titan in the Playground

Oh this is fun! Some one could do me! .... If anyone knew me....
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

16. - Top - End - #316
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MesiDoomstalker View Post
    Oh this is fun! Some one could do me! .... If anyone knew me....
    Tell me about it

I don't really keep track of my accomplishments, but I am fairly well known for my work on Gramarie and stuff
    Larloch, The Shadow King (w/ Ioun Stones) avatar by Iron Penguin

17. - Top - End - #317
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanist View Post
    Tell me about it

I don't really keep track of my accomplishments, but I am fairly well known for my work on Gramarie and stuff
    I didn't know you gave permission. I'll get started stating you up right now
    Spoiler: Old Avatar by Aruius
    Show
    http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q56/Zeritho/Koboldbard.png

18. - Top - End - #318
    Ogre in the Playground

I don't suppose it's possible for good old Tectonic Robot to receive stats here, eh?

Not that I've really... made much of a splash here... I doubt most folks know me that well...

19. - Top - End - #319
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tectonic Robot View Post
    I don't suppose it's possible for good old Tectonic Robot to receive stats here, eh?

Not that I've really... made much of a splash here... I doubt most folks know me that well...
    Oh come on. That's just as likely as me getting statted! It's never going to happen!
    (Wonder if tempting fate like this is going to do the trick for either one of us, though.)
    Always look for white text. Always.
    That's how you do it! Have a cookie!
    Quote Originally Posted by ezekielraiden View Post
    You don't win people over by beating them with facts until they surrender; at best all you've got is a conversion under duress, and at worst you've actively made an enemy of your position.

You don't convince by proving someone wrong. You convince by showing them a better way to be right. The difference may seem subtle or semantic, but I assure you it matters a lot.

20. - Top - End - #320
    Titan in the Playground

I was going to stat up an entire pantheon, however at least one individual of the pantheon is no longer with us on these forums, and so I cannot gain permission.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Underlord View Post
    All hail great Shneekeythulhu! Ia Ia Shneeky fthagn
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quite possibly, the best rebuttal I have ever witnessed.
    Joker Bard - the DM's solution to the Batman Wizard.
    Takahashi no Onisan - The scariest Samurai alive
    Incarnum and YOU: a reference guide
    Soulmelds, by class and slot: Another Incarnum reference
    Multiclassing for Newbies: A reference guide for the rest of us

My homebrew world in progress: Falcora

21. - Top - End - #321
    Ettin in the Playground

PirateCaptain

This thread... oh, man. Subbed!

I love you guys! This is too awesome!

As much as I want to join, my writing skills can't do justice to our revered fellow playgrounders so I'll leave it to the pros. (And too bad TDO no longer wanders around here. He'd be an awesome Exalted deity)

I was under the impression that the fact that we listed some people working on certain candidates meant hey were reserved, but, ok.
    Just do a write up. This isn't a competition, guys. If you have permission, just go with it and have fun.

Okay. Kish, got it. Thanks for posting!
    Last edited by ben-zayb; 2013-11-28 at 05:48 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by MERC_1 View Post
    I find it very amusing that a very theoretical discussion of how to Optimize Bardic Music, turns into a discussion on how much worms you can eat in 7 minutes.

22. - Top - End - #322
    Colossus in the Playground

Umm. I regular over in the Media discusion Forum, I spend most of my time in ponythread, and I'm also involved in the Ponythread RPG.

I'd like Stats as a Deity.

Since a lot of people here don't know me, cause I sat of to one corner of the forum, I'm going to give some suggestions and background.

Now, um I usually post in-character, so I'm going to give a summary of the background, and the likely portfolios, for my main persona.

if any of the deity makers know me, your more than free to reinterpret

Judging by my power level, if I were a Deity, I'd probably be a minor power or a Demigod.

I'm Chaotic Good, but some people think I'm evil, due to the nature of my powers. My favored weapon would most likely be the rapier.

My portfolio would probably include Time, Space, cold, Darkness, and either Magitech or Making things up as I go along. And RainbowPie.

Back-story? well, it's my Roleplaying Persona. My Arch Nemesis, Crimson Doom, tricked me into luring fifteen alternate Dimension versions of a Certain famous Time-traveler to their collective doom, and then in a form of twisted payment, Gave me the parts of their Time Machines. I patched them together into a craft, and spent 400 relative years seeking power and immortality, finding both.

I'm currently living with a few benign undead.

I have no clue what my domains would be.
    Last edited by Rater202; 2013-12-02 at 07:16 PM.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

23. - Top - End - #323
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    Umm. I regular over in the Media discusion Forum, I spend most of my time in ponythread, and I'm also involved in the Ponythread RPG.

I'd like Stats as a Deity.

Judging by my power level, if I were a Deity, I'd probably be a minor power or a Demigod.

I'm Chaotic Good, but some people think I'm evil, due to the nature of my powers. My favored weapon would most likely be the rapier.

My portfolio would probably include Time, Space, cold, Darkness, and either Magitech or Making things up as I go along. And RainbowPie.

Backstory? well, we can crib it from my Roleplaying Persona. My Arch Nemesis, Crimson Doom, tricked me into luring fifteen alternate Dimension versions of a Certain famous Time-traveler to their collective doom, and then in a form of twisted payment, Gave me the parts of their Time Machines. I patched them together into a craft, and spent 400 relative years seeking power and immortality, finding both.

I'm currently living with a few benign undead.

I have no clue what my domains would be.
    hm.. I don't know if this is very smart (giving people a handhold on who you are and how you see yourself), or cheating forgiving yourself a couple of stats outright. I do believe the premise of the thread is leaving things up to the imagination of others so you can see how people see you on this forum. Besides being an obvious excercise in patience of course

(I may be wrong in my premise though)
    Warlock Poetry?
    Better grab a drink...

24. - Top - End - #324
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Socratov View Post
    hm.. I don't know if this is very smart (giving people a handhold on who you are and how you see yourself), or forgiving yourself a couple of stats outright. I do believe the premise of the thread is leaving things up to the imagination of others so you can see how people see you on this forum. Besides being an obvious excercise in patience of course

(I may be wrong in my premise though)
    The deity makers are, for the most part, not people I interact with on a regular basis.

Ergo, I felt it prudent to provide some back ground and what would most likely be my portfolio.(or at least, the back story and most likely portfolio of the RP persona I'm in character in most of the time)

If I'm wrong, and one of the god-makers is someone I have interacted with before, they are more than welcome to reinterpret as necessary.

just, favored weapon has to be Rapier, as it is literally IRL my favorite weapon, and cold and darkness need to be part of my portfolio(the RP persona I use most of the time has darkness and cold manipulation as defining powers)

If I broke some rule I'm sorry, but there wasn't anything in the OP.

Edit, I'm going to Edit my original post to clarify.
    Last edited by Rater202; 2013-12-02 at 07:11 PM.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

25. - Top - End - #325
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Milo v3 View Post
    I didn't know you gave permission. I'll get started stating you up right now
    I gave permission many moons ago, in the before times

26. - Top - End - #326

I gave permission many moons ago, in the before times
    Before the thread? Wow, you are fast.
    And sorry for the delay in posting a deity statblock, been abit distracted lately.
    Show

27. - Top - End - #327
    Ogre in the Playground

And sorry for the delay in posting a deity statblock, been abit distracted lately.
    His portfolio might include something relating to the topic. If so, he would have been made aware of it a number of weeks in advance equal to his Divine Rank.
    If you feel like quoting something that I have said, you have my permission to use it. Unless it makes me look stupid.
    Gaming Laws, Fallacies And More
    My Homebrew
    Feel free to browse and comment on any of my Homebrew. I enjoy feedback.
    Love my Avatar? Well, why not check out the comic that it came from?

28. - Top - End - #328
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Waker View Post
    His portfolio might include something relating to the topic. If so, he would have been made aware of it a number of weeks in advance equal to his Divine Rank.
    He's actually a time deity who has been statted for -13 months, but he's really modest and won't say anything about knowing that.
    Avatar of Rudisplork Avatar of PC-dom and Slayer of the Internet. Extended sig
    GitP Regulars as: Vestiges Spells Weapons Races Deities Feats Soulmelds/Veils
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrin View Post
    All gaming systems should be terribly flawed and exploitable if you want everyone to be happy with them. This allows for a wide variety of power levels for games for different levels of players.
    I dub this the Snowbluff Axiom.

29. - Top - End - #329
    Ogre in the Playground

That is the last time I'm going to make a South Park reference to you people

Quote Originally Posted by Waker View Post
    I am no greater deity. I am a man in mortal flesh with mortal desires

He's actually a time deity who has been statted for -13 months, but he's really modest and won't say anything about knowing that.
    "THIS LOOKS LIKE A JOB FOR A TIME LORD!"

30. - Top - End - #330

That is the last time I'm going to make a South Park reference to you people
    How come it's always me who seems to respond to them *Facepalm*
    Show