New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 50 123456789101126 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Troll in the Playground

Default LGBTAitP: Alphabet Soup - with 24 different vitamins!

Hello, everyone, and welcome to the thread for the discussion, celebration and support of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Asexual, Allied, and Queer individuals!

Here's the in-thread rules!
    1. No adult sexual content. It's against site rules.
    2. Let's keep things as A-political as possible.
    3. Similarly, try to leave religion out of it.
    4. NO discussing if LGBTAetc. is "good" or "right" for the above reasons, mostly.
    5. Everyone is welcome. L, G, B,T, A, Q, A, N, V, P, R, Q, Ω, ♅, everyone. As long as they behave themselves.

If you have a question or two about LGBTA+, you can ask it here! You can ask for advice and support in here.

In addition, many members are willing to give private advice one on one, either through email or PM. The best ways to do this are initiating the PM, or asking for PM help in thread.

Previous threads, because archives are important.

And the community's previously posted list of Thousand&Wordster Dictionary of Commonly Used LGBTAitP Words and Phrases, originally scribed by AThousandWords (now Qaera) and added to thereafter.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Lagerbeta: A fine brewski to be drunk by queers and allies.
    LGBT: Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans*
    Trans*: Transsexual and Transgender
    LGBTA: LGBT+Asexual/Allies
    QUILTBAG:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Q - Queer and Questioning
    U - Unidentified
    I - Intersex
    L - Lesbian
    T - Transgender, Transexual
    B - Bisexual
    A - Asexual
    G - Gay, Genderqueer

Allies: Straight people that support equality for sexuality and gender minorities.
    MtF: Male-to-Female: A woman born with male nibblies, who may or may not be seeking HRT and/or SRS. (AKA: trans woman)
    FtM: Female-to-Male: A man born with female nibblies, who may or may not be seeking HRT and/or SRS. (AKA: trans man)
    GQ: Genderqueer.
    CS: Cis-sexual: sex and gender match (a male with male nibblies, a female with female nibblies.
    TS: Transsexual: Sex and gender disparity.
    HRT: Hormone replacement therapy. MtF's take more progestrogens and oestrogens and FtM's take more testosterone (I think?)
    SRS: Sex Reassignment Surgery: Surgery to replace/transform a vagina into a penis, or vice versa depending on direction. Mastectomies or plastic surgery may be used on breasts.
    FFS: Facial Feminization Surgery: Plastic surgery to reduce chin/nose/cheekbones. Not very common.

Man: A cisman or transman. Male.
    Woman: A ciswoman or transwoman. Female.
    Androgyne: Gender Identity with male and female aspects.
    Genderfluid: Someone who fluctuates between male and female.
    Agendered: Someone who feels neither male nor female.
    Third-gendered: Someone who fits in a local society's third gender, usually male performing female tasks, occasionally vice versa.
    Masculine: Something generally associated with men.
    Feminine: Something generally associated with women.

Lesbian: A woman who is attracted to women.
    Gay: A man who is attracted to men.
    Homosexual: A person who is attracted to members of their gender.
    Heterosexual: A person who is attracted to members of the opposite gender.
    Bisexual: A person who is attracted to both male and female people.
    Pansexual: A person who is attracted to people regardless of gender.
    Asexual: A person who does not feel any/some sexual attraction.
    Demisexual: A person who is only sexually attracted to someone(s) they have formed an intense emotional relationship with.
    Androsexual: A person (of any gender identity) who is sexually attracted to the male-bodied form.
    Gynosexual: A person (of any gender identity) who is sexually attracted to the female-bodied form
    Polyamorous: A person who is interested in a relationship with more than one person.
    Radosexual: A person who is only attracted to rad people.
    Pomosexual: A person who avoids SO labels.

Sexual Orientation: How one identifies who they are attracted to. (SO)
    Gender Identity: How one feels inside society's idea of "man, woman, or other". (GI)
    Gender Expression: How one expresses their GI to society. (GE)
    Significant Other(s): Person you are in a relationship with. (SO)
    Last edited by The Giant; 2014-03-28 at 06:40 PM.
    I make avatars. Sometimes.
    Spoiler
    Show

2. - Top - End - #2
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: LGBTAitP: Alphabet Soup - with 24 different vitamins!

That was fast. :O

*Barely manages to catch up and grab one of the thread's loading rails with both arms* (Because, you know, the thread's sort of like a train, only... Er... Words. :yawn:)

~Bianca
    Thanks for existing.

Dragon Hunter avatar by Lerky. Magical Girl by the lovely Astrella~

3. - Top - End - #3
    Troll in the Playground

I make avatars. Sometimes.
    Spoiler
    Show

4. - Top - End - #4
    Banned

Hey guys ;););)

Smocches all of yas

I liek the new tread already

~

5. - Top - End - #5
    Orc in the Playground

Hey playground! I haven't been here in a while (less than a year, but more than 6 months), and since then, I have come out as bi to my fiancée (who is also bi), my little brother (who I am closer to than much of my family), a few select and awesome friends, and another online community. I figured I owed it to my precious playground to be honest with them. So here you go: I find members of both sexes beautiful and moreover sexually attractive. Ha! Out! So yeah, stay awesome, people. And feel free to talk to me about stuff. My current internet usage is limited (I'm on a study tour) but talk to me if you don't mind a wait!
    Science and theater teacher, dad, recent returnee to the playground after a long absence

My avatar is my best attempt at recreating my old one, St. Pica, the angel with magpie wings. As before, he's not a lawyer, he's a cringey OC.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: LGBTAitP: Alphabet Soup - with 24 different vitamins!

Mmm, new thread. ^w^

*curls thread into ball and plays*

Meow! :3

PS: Many greetings, Marty! Welcome to the thread of threadyness and all things LGBTA+! Hope you will not be eaten by the Moon-Beast we keep in the closet!

Also, I remember you! I stole a pair of Magpie wings from you! ^_^
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Orc in the Playground

Oh boy. I detect a pleasant plethora of inside jokes. I'm excited to make it into the out crowd!

And yeah. I may or may not be sleeping in the basement of a church directly facing a cute boy. Theatre study tour does weird things. I'm not out to said boy, and he seems like he might be straight, but he noted as his favorite a particular joke from the show [title of show] today which may be familiar to many as the "spaghetti joke." And I took a second and appreciated that he may in fact also be somewhere on our happy little spectrum. Because dang the boy is cute. I mean, I'm in a committed relationship and would never cheat with either gender, but yeah. I'm not blind. Plus, I may want to in the future set up a particular friend with said boy. And I'm talking a lot. Which I'm known for. Whatever.
    Science and theater teacher, dad, recent returnee to the playground after a long absence

My avatar is my best attempt at recreating my old one, St. Pica, the angel with magpie wings. As before, he's not a lawyer, he's a cringey OC.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Firbolg in the Playground

Posting to get subscription ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Chilingsworth View Post
    Wow! Not only was that awesome, I think I actually kinda understand Archeron now. If all the "intermediate" outer planes got that kind of treatment, I doubt there would be anywhere near as many critics of their utility.
    My extended homebrew sig

9. - Top - End - #9
    Miniature Giant Space Hamster in the Playground Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Gareth View Post
    Please don't do this. Use "Thread Tools" to subscribe to a thread.

"My Hobby: Replacing your soap with gravy" by rtg0922, Doll and Clint "Rawhide" Eastwood by Sneak

10. - Top - End - #10

*Welcomehugs MartytheBioGuy and UserClone~*

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Gareth View Post
    You can also do that in the little box marked "Thread Tools" under the page list at the top-right corner of the page.

~Bianca
    Thanks for existing.

Dragon Hunter avatar by Lerky. Magical Girl by the lovely Astrella~

11. - Top - End - #11
    Titan in the Playground

(a little rant)

Today is the International Day Against Homophobia and Transphobia!

...right. I understand the symbolism behind a single date, but what about making a real habit of it, instead of "relegating" it to a single day?
    Do I contradict myself?
    Very well then I contradict myself. I am large, I contain multitudes. (W.Whitman)

Things that increase my self esteem:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiyanwang View Post
    Great analysis KA. I second all things you said
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeYounger View Post
    Great analysis KA, I second everything you said here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu_Bonkosi View Post
    If I have a player using Paladin in the future I will direct them to this. Good job.
    Quote Originally Posted by grimbold View Post
    THIS is proof that KA is amazing
    Quote Originally Posted by PairO'Dice Lost View Post
    Killer Angel, you have an excellent taste in books
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldan View Post
    Historical zombies is a fantastic idea.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Orc in the Playground

I think that's a problem with a lot of these "days" that are so significant. We should live aware and loving lives, not aware and loving days. Earth day is a scary one on this. What planet are we supposed to take care of for the rest of the year?? And especially in issues where people feel hated and ignored to the point that this issue does, we need to move away from a "special cause" mentality and think of this far more as a cultural norm in need of change.

13. - Top - End - #13
    Troll in the Playground

In case anyone missed it on the last thread, I'm stilling looking for feedback on this.

Quote Originally Posted by UserClone
    Hey there, folks! I understand that this thread is under FB, but if there are any gamers in it (and I strongly suspect there are), please allow me to invite you to read and/or comment in the linked thread (or just PM me if you don't feel like signing up for another forum) regarding my idea for a game/world in which preturnaturally powerful people are all of varying sexual nonconformity to the cisgender/heterosexual sterotype.

In a more concise, tongue-in-cheek fashion, what I'm suggesting is that superheroes are gay.

Beguiler, you just got served.
    ALL hail DirtyTabs, creator of this wonderful UserClone TRONpony!
    *sigh*
    X Stat to Y Bonus
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by BRC
    Railroading isn't saying "There is a wall there", Railroading is when you say "There is a wall everywhere BUT there"

14. - Top - End - #14
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Killer Angel View Post
    (a little rant)

I find it kind of funny that this coincides with the Ascension of Jesus this year. Heavenly support?
    Homebrewer's Signature | Avatar by Strawberries

15. - Top - End - #15
    Ogre in the Playground

I think having a day is useful as an early tool. For people who could be allies but need more awareness-raising. It's not going to work on its own, but it shows we're working on it.

Oh, and from the last thread? Wearing the superhero cape to the bathroom is easy; without taking it off you sling the end over one shoulder. Then as you stride heroically out of the stall, you sweep it back and it unfurls. That's what I do, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by MartytheBioGuy View Post
    Hey playground! I haven't been here in a while (less than a year, but more than 6 months), and since then, I have come out as bi to my fiancée (who is also bi), my little brother (who I am closer to than much of my family), a few select and awesome friends, and another online community. I figured I owed it to my precious playground to be honest with them. So here you go: I find members of both sexes beautiful and moreover sexually attractive. Ha! Out! So yeah, stay awesome, people. And feel free to talk to me about stuff. My current internet usage is limited (I'm on a study tour) but talk to me if you don't mind a wait!
    Hello Marty!

Cheerfairy, Kenderwoman and Geologist by Succubus, Feminist Geomancer by Astrella, Kender Wizard by me

16. - Top - End - #16
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by KenderWizard View Post
    I think having a day is useful as an early tool. For people who could be allies but need more awareness-raising. It's not going to work on its own, but it shows we're working on it.
    That I know, but I don't know if it can really be useful or if it's perceived more as "oh, it's that day again? booooring".
    It's kinda like the International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women. I'm happy there is such a day, but the recorded cases of violence are increasing. Or, to say it better, the number of women that ask for help is increasing, which is good, but we must say thank to a work of propaganda done with less "rumor", during 365 day/year, rather than to that single day.

Edit: But probably that's only me, and the way I see most of those "international days".

Edit 2: I also understand that many of my issues, are related to the hypocrisy shown by many politicians on the matter, during the week of the Day, compared to their behavior during the rest of the year. Hence my rant about its effective "usefulness". But I won't indulge on this, for obvious reasons...
    Last edited by Killer Angel; 2012-05-17 at 06:19 AM.
    Do I contradict myself?
    Very well then I contradict myself. I am large, I contain multitudes. (W.Whitman)

Things that increase my self esteem:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiyanwang View Post
    Great analysis KA. I second all things you said
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeYounger View Post
    Great analysis KA, I second everything you said here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu_Bonkosi View Post
    If I have a player using Paladin in the future I will direct them to this. Good job.
    Quote Originally Posted by grimbold View Post
    THIS is proof that KA is amazing
    Quote Originally Posted by PairO'Dice Lost View Post
    Killer Angel, you have an excellent taste in books
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldan View Post
    Historical zombies is a fantastic idea.

17. - Top - End - #17
    Troll in the Playground

Hi! Congrats!

(a little rant)

...right. I understand the symbolism behind a single date, but what about making a real habit of it, instead of "relegating" it to a single day?
    Fair point.

Quote Originally Posted by UserClone View Post
    In case anyone missed it on the last thread, I'm stilling looking for feedback on this.
    I'll look into it when I get a chance.

New thread!

*hugs*
    Spoiler
    Show
    by Akirim.elfKickstarter Avatar by Savannah
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerd-o-rama View Post
    Star Wars canon is one of those things where people have started to realize that the guys in charge are so far off their rockers that it's probably for the best to ignore them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Triscuitable View Post

OH GOD THEY'RE COMING! RUN! RUN, TURKISHPROVERB, RUN!

Quote Originally Posted by Maxios View Post
    GENERIC FLAMING COMMENT, POSSIBLY INVOLVING YOUR MOTHER !

18. - Top - End - #18

Userclone: Look up the history of many actual superhero brands. Especially look into the artists behind them. There are lots of coded messages that weren't fully ready to be made plain to the public. Although nerd reactions nowadays to anybody falling outside of the normative spectrum are funny at best.

Killer Angel: If you really want to rage, see how many people at gay pride parades/rallies are actually gay. They've become hip places to be seen if you're straight.

Still, it's an outrage exhaustion sort of thing. Are you fully committed, day after day, to the plight of child soldiers? To the realities of abandoned animals? To the rapid loss of native cultures and their environments? Insisting that everybody else put their interests aside for your pet issue is kinda shortsighted. Insisting that everybody do the same for a whole set of issues is wildly unrealistic.

The best you can do is establish useful tools for nudging the cultural dialogue in the way you want. Unfortunately, all the examples I can think of are political, from a certain Will and Grace name-drop all the way to some rather infuriating legislative actions.

Marty: Welcome aboard. And remember the principle rule of entering the club. Be a good example so future generations will be treated no differently than anyone else. I hope responses when you came out were similarly no big deal.

19. - Top - End - #19
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

For several reasons, the anonymous mailer has been taken down. I apologize to those who feel the need to send a message anonymously, but this service won't be coming back.
    Edit: I have removed the link from the first post, as the service is no longer active.
    Last edited by SMEE; 2012-05-17 at 09:08 AM.
    LGBT in the playground - banner by Doihaveaname?.
    Thanks to Ceika, Dihan, Happy Turtle, Reicaden and Haruki for the avatars.

20. - Top - End - #20
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Reluctance View Post
    Marty: Welcome aboard. And remember the principle rule of entering the club. Be a good example so future generations will be treated no differently than anyone else. I hope responses when you came out were similarly no big deal.
    I appreciate this a lot. Most of the times I came out have been such. I'm still in the closet to quite a few people, most notably the majority of my family, who would not react as favorably as my little brother did, and a lot of people at my school. As a person seeking employment in parochial schools of a traditionally conservative denomination of Christianity, I don't know how well my orientation would go over in terms of being hired. It's a sad but true state of things.

However, as it is appropriate, I plan to use my experiences as a person outside of the "norm" to help any of my students who are in need, and love the motto you've set forth.

21. - Top - End - #21
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by SMEE View Post
    For several reasons, the anonymous mailer has been taken down. I apologize to those who feel the need to send a message anonymously, but this service won't be coming back.
    Edit: I have removed the link from the first post, as the service is no longer active.
    Sorry to hear this.

22. - Top - End - #22
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
    Sorry to hear this.
    As am I. No chance we could set up our own?
    Spoiler
    Show
    My motto: Repensum Est Canicula.

Quote Originally Posted by turkishproverb View Post
    I am not getting into a shootout with Golentan. Too many gun-arms.
    Leiningen will win, even if he must lose in the attempt.

Credit to Astrella for the new party avatar.

23. - Top - End - #23
    Miniature Giant Space Hamster in the Playground Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by golentan View Post
    As am I. No chance we could set up our own?
    A long time ago, all the anonymous mailer threads had to be shut down due to abuse and other reasons. This one only remained in a large part because a moderator was taking care of it.

With SMEE now deciding that it was necessary to take it down, I don't believe any replacement ones would be allowed.

"My Hobby: Replacing your soap with gravy" by rtg0922, Doll and Clint "Rawhide" Eastwood by Sneak

24. - Top - End - #24
    Ogre in the Playground

THat's pretty sad...

In other news, I would still like to answer to some things from the other thread, but I've been having technical difficulties, and haven't really had the energy to construct replies. I'll try to do that soon enough.

25. - Top - End - #25

In place of the mailer, maybe a few of us can volunteer for questions?
    Steampunk Urchin Lea by Akrim.elf
    Quote Originally Posted by The Succubus View Post
    Spider girl, spider girl,
    Leaves your head in a whirl
    She can swing from a web
    And then she will bite your leg
    Watch out, it's Lea The Spider Girl

26. - Top - End - #26
    Ogre in the Playground

That I know, but I don't know if it can really be useful or if it's perceived more as "oh, it's that day again? booooring".
    It's kinda like the International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women. I'm happy there is such a day, but the recorded cases of violence are increasing. Or, to say it better, the number of women that ask for help is increasing, which is good, but we must say thank to a work of propaganda done with less "rumor", during 365 day/year, rather than to that single day.

Edit: But probably that's only me, and the way I see most of those "international days".

Edit 2: I also understand that many of my issues, are related to the hypocrisy shown by many politicians on the matter, during the week of the Day, compared to their behavior during the rest of the year. Hence my rant about its effective "usefulness". But I won't indulge on this, for obvious reasons...
    Well, hard to say. For all we know, violence against women could increase at a higher rate without awareness raising campaigns such as the International Day. But they are near-useless in isolation.

Quote Originally Posted by Lea Plath View Post
    In place of the mailer, maybe a few of us can volunteer for questions?
    We could do something like put "PM box open for LGBTA concerns" in our signature ... y'know, if that's true. Would we be allowed to say "This person contacted me via PM but doesn't want to be generally known, they wanted to ask the thread this question..." or would that be against the spirit of taking down the anonymous mailer?

Cheerfairy, Kenderwoman and Geologist by Succubus, Feminist Geomancer by Astrella, Kender Wizard by me

27. - Top - End - #27
    Halfling in the Playground

Hello, new thread! *hugs tightly*

Rant time? Rant time.
    It is a rant about me having strange dreams and what I learn from them.
    Spoiler
    Show

Bleh. I just woke up from what was supposed to be a good night's sleep. It turned into a bad day's sleep as well. Aside from the three or so hours I've been awake today, I think I've slept.. Seventeen hours?! (don't worry - it is a dangerous sign, but I have it *somewhat* under control. Sometimes, missing a day of my medication is just literally missing a day.)

Thing is, through years of recording my awesome action super gay hero romance dreams, I have lost the ability to sleep and forget. So I spent the past many hours pulling barbed wire out of my mouth. Unpleasant to not wake up from, but a message about the situation being unhealthy. I woke up with a very dry tongue.

But I also dreamt of other things. There were seven volleyball courts in different colours. Seven heroes with matching superpowers (in matching colours).
    Moon-Glory. Secret White. FireBlaster. Green. My old friend Niels (in the shape of his drag persona Madame Midnight Plum). And others, but some were not really appropriate for a safe work environment.

I was all of them. And I was also myself. We fought the Doom-Bringer across five different universes. Had been granted the powers to stop It by the Anti-Foe, who helped us build giant simulacra of the Doom-Bringer in order to train against him.
    But we lost. In every universe, we lost the battle, and the world. Because I was all of them and none of them. Nobody worked as a team in the end.
    This is the "I date too much" dream. A thought that I have felt stirring for a few days, now shoved into the light of conscious day. It is also about how I feel the need for someone to take care of me. And they need to have the superpower 'caring'. It is too tiring to be independent and having loose morals and feeling attractive. Sometimes you need an unconditional shoulder to cry on. Fall asleep leaning against. Drool on in carefree dreams. You know the drill.

The last dream I can tell you about right now was about my ex-boyfriend.
    Or rather, it was about how I was kissing somebody (whose armoured car I had previously wrecked with my bare hands to show that being too careful is a bad thing.) and then a mutual friend of me and the ex suddenly shows up and starts joining the kiss. He does that because I have been picking up on subtle clues and reading secret signs that he and my ex are starting to see each other. I cannot know this, of course, but it has started some thoughts that I had been ignoring until now.
    So. Yeah. Not really thrilled at the idea. Mainly, I think, it is because it is a mutual friend and I am nervous that they will hide the relationship to "spare me" and in that way ruin friendships. The very fact that I kind of suspect them of hiding it doesn't help me stop picking up fake clues, of course. The best thing will be to talk to one of them about it, I think.

SO.
    What have I learned today?
    I should take better care of my body! Sleeping for that long is not healthy - and my dreams are not afraid of telling me that.
    Tieing into that is: I really need to remember my medication (antidepressants). Even though being forced to analyze the weird mind-stuff is okay for making me discover things, it isn't a healthy way of doing it.

I really need to reconsider this "kiss ALL the men" routine. It is more taxing than I have been letting on. Has made me feel a bit hollow, and a bit too unsupported (after all, when you choose dates over friends, friends will choose friends over you). Also, I am afraid that if I do not meet the guy with the right superpower, our universe will be destroyed.

I should talk to my ex about our mutual friend. But first, I should try and get a level-headed take on my feelings and these "clues" I have been picking up on.

Okay. End of rant.

Now. Hello, Userclone and Marty! Do not fear the inside jokes, the wild things or yourself. Love. And be welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by UserClone View Post
    I think it is extremely interesting!
    One thing you will have to consider, pretty much no matter how you tie superpower and non-conformism together, is that the superpowered villains will be LBGTAQ too! Which I like. For one, if the Shadow Kyriarch of the Grim Council has a secret power of mind control, his entire reason for being evil and hating of superheroes ties into deep psychological issues.
    For two(?), it also makes everything more volatile and more (in-game) political when it comes to that world's discussion of gay rights, super power registration and cultural values.

As for special days.. I usually sleep them away. I like the idea though!

And now it is Thursday night and I am going dancing. It is not so difficult as dating, but more fun! Take care.
    We are older than music / what we bring is light / what we bring is a star / what we bring / is an ancient sea.

28. - Top - End - #28
    Titan in the Playground

*decloaks*

http://healthland.time.com/2011/02/0...learning-pain/

Ramachandran's latest book may contain a section on transgenderism. The last two question are on that topic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjauW9-QKBY

And a Youtube video about transgenderism and neurology.

*cloaks*
    Last edited by Asta Kask; 2012-05-17 at 03:23 PM.

Oooh, and that's a bad miss.

“Don't exercise your freedom of speech until you have exercised your freedom of thought.”
    ― Tim Fargo

29. - Top - End - #29
    Ogre in the Playground

BardGuy

Oh boy. I detect a pleasant plethora of inside jokes. I'm excited to make it into the out crowd!

And yeah. I may or may not be sleeping in the basement of a church directly facing a cute boy. Theatre study tour does weird things. I'm not out to said boy, and he seems like he might be straight, but he noted as his favorite a particular joke from the show [title of show] today which may be familiar to many as the "spaghetti joke." And I took a second and appreciated that he may in fact also be somewhere on our happy little spectrum. Because dang the boy is cute. I mean, I'm in a committed relationship and would never cheat with either gender, but yeah. I'm not blind. Plus, I may want to in the future set up a particular friend with said boy. And I'm talking a lot. Which I'm known for. Whatever.
    Marty, you seem rather awesome. Welcome to this wonderful land of all things rainbow.

Quote Originally Posted by Asta Kask View Post
    *decloaks*

http://healthland.time.com/2011/02/0...learning-pain/

Ramachandran's latest book may contain a section on transgenderism. The last two question are on that topic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjauW9-QKBY

And a Youtube video about transgenderism and neurology.

*cloaks*
    Oh no you don't! *hurls tracking device*
    And so doth the winds of destiny change my course for better or worse for the whole of time.
    LGBTitP

Spoiler
    Show

Quotes about me!

Quote Originally Posted by Arachu View Post
    You're fun to talk to. ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by goletan
    Maturity is a word boring people use to describe themselves. And crazy is the word they use for fun people.

Besides, the dirty old guy is a staple of fiction everywhere.

30. - Top - End - #30
    Titan in the Playground

Gah, suddenly really want a guy to hook up with.

Stupid sexuality jumping all over the place.
    Spoiler
    Show
    My motto: Repensum Est Canicula.

Quote Originally Posted by turkishproverb View Post
    I am not getting into a shootout with Golentan. Too many gun-arms.
    Leiningen will win, even if he must lose in the attempt.

Credit to Astrella for the new party avatar.