New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141530 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: SZbNAhL's Similarly Sibilant (if unpronouncable) Random Banter #223

Quote Originally Posted by Rawhide View Post
    Cupcake ---> Donut ---> Eclair ---> Froyo ---> Gingerbread ---> Honeycomb ---> Ice Cream Sandwich ---> Jelly Bean ---> KitKat ---> Lollipop ---> Marshmallow ---> Nougat ---> Oreo ---> Pie
    That doesn't make sense! Some of those are generic, and others are brand names!

2. - Top - End - #122
    Colossus in the Playground

Cupcake ---> Donut ---> Eclair ---> Froyo ---> Gingerbread ---> Honeycomb ---> Ice Cream Sandwich ---> Jelly Bean ---> KitKat ---> Lollipop ---> Marshmallow ---> Nougat ---> Oreo ---> Pie
    Some of those are EXTREMELY uncomparable. An eclair is not even remotely similar to a cupcake.

Having a mixed day today. My aunt is having a rough go of it since our newest employee dying within a few months means that the reprieve from doing all the Real Estate AND Corporate stuff she had is gone, and after a year of utter madness things have just torn her down. But a client came in and gave me mint hot chocolate in exchange for getting me to scan a thing so I'm feeling personally quite good.

EDIT TO ADD: I didn't actually read the context of this post I quoted.
    Last edited by LaZodiac; 2019-08-13 at 12:03 PM.

3. - Top - End - #123
    Ettin in the Playground

That's a desert that starts with a letter between C and P?
    No, and it isn't a dessert either. Before the desserts, they were doing arbitrarily-ordered wildcats.
    Spoiler: Vanity quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Strigon View Post
    Wow.
    That took a very sudden turn for the dark.

I salute you.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuthorGirl View Post
    I wish it was possible to upvote here.

I use braces (also known as "curly brackets") to indicate sarcasm. If there are none present, I probably believe what I am saying; should it turn out to be inaccurate trivia, please tell me rather than trying to play along with an apparent joke I don't know I'm making.

4. - Top - End - #124
    Dragon in the Playground Moderator

That's a desert that starts with a letter between C and P?
    The S is silent.
    Quote Originally Posted by DataNinja View Post
    That doesn't make sense! Some of those are generic, and others are brand names!
    Dangit, I was going to point that out!
    Quote Originally Posted by enderlord99 View Post
    No, and it isn't a dessert either. Before the desserts, they were doing arbitrarily-ordered wildcats.
    I thought the cats were Apple and the sweets were Android.
    Cuthalion's art is the prettiest art of all the art. Like my avatar.

Number of times Roland St. Jude has sworn revenge upon me: 2

5. - Top - End - #125
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    Having a mixed day today. My aunt is having a rough go of it since our newest employee dying within a few months means that the reprieve from doing all the Real Estate AND Corporate stuff she had is gone, and after a year of utter madness things have just torn her down. But a client came in and gave me mint hot chocolate in exchange for getting me to scan a thing so I'm feeling personally quite good.
    Well, glad that you're doing fine, but it always sucks when things fall apart in general at work. I'm hoping things are able to get themselves sorted, because, yeah, I've seen having to cover multiple jobs wear down a person.

6. - Top - End - #126
    Bugbear in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Default Re: SZbNAhL's Similarly Sibilant (if unpronouncable) Random Banter Fuchsia

Why can't everyone just use numbers like normal people?

7. - Top - End - #127
    Miniature Giant Space Hamster in the Playground Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by enderlord99 View Post
    Cupcake was the first. There were no wildcats.

"My Hobby: Replacing your soap with gravy" by rtg0922, Doll and Clint "Rawhide" Eastwood by Sneak

8. - Top - End - #128
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: SZbNAhL's Similarly Sibilant (if unpronouncable) Random Banter Fuchsia

Quote Originally Posted by SZbNAhL View Post
    Because people like doing things like that to make them laugh. Just look at how many people name files or variables or something else something funny, even though odds are that nobody'll ever really know. Version names aren't quite so obscure, but at least they're memorable, and a lot more fun to write than just "2.0.11". (Though, granted, said numbers are probably more accurate and granular, but, meh.)

9. - Top - End - #129

Well, glad that you're doing fine, but it always sucks when things fall apart in general at work. I'm hoping things are able to get themselves sorted, because, yeah, I've seen having to cover multiple jobs wear down a person.
    My aunt has multiple jobs AT her multiple jobs. She's juggling Corporate and Real Estate (with my help) up here, and juggling who knows how much at the hospital job she has.

Capitalism is a disease and it's killing everyone, basically. The good news is we have someone from down south coming up this Sunday to assist for a few days, and in September a new hire is actually coming so we'll have three people to handle five tasks instead of two.

We use numbers like everyone else, it's just that sometimes numbers mean other things depending on context.

10. - Top - End - #130
    Bugbear in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Because people like doing things like that to make them laugh. Just look at how many people name files or variables or something else something funny, even though odds are that nobody'll ever really know. Version names aren't quite so obscure, but at least they're memorable, and a lot more fun to write than just "2.0.11". (Though, granted, said numbers are probably more accurate and granular, but, meh.)
    Fun and interesting has its place, but it annoys me when it impedes utility. At least start with apple pie and brownie so it's clear which letter corresponds to which number. Also, I mostly just wanted to make the joke, but I'm not sure if anybody even reads thread titles.

11. - Top - End - #131
    Titan in the Playground

MRI today, and hopefully we'll then move from checking for a brain tumor every six months to every year. Wish me luck.

My aunt has multiple jobs AT her multiple jobs. She's juggling Corporate and Real Estate (with my help) up here, and juggling who knows how much at the hospital job she has.

Capitalism is a disease and it's killing everyone, basically. The good news is we have someone from down south coming up this Sunday to assist for a few days, and in September a new hire is actually coming so we'll have three people to handle five tasks instead of two.

We use numbers like everyone else, it's just that sometimes numbers mean other things depending on context.
    Capitalism has done more good for humanity than basically everything else we've ever tried and every failure attributed to it (along, funnily enough, with some of its early successes) can ultimately be traced back to the government sucking at its job... but that's redundant.

Barely board-legal kidding aside, that does suck Hope things pull through.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

12. - Top - End - #132
    Titan in the Playground

*checks* Ah, book with animals. Yes, yes indeed. I see why you'd think that.
    Seems unfair how often rats ate the villains, they're so much cuter than mice!

Well, to each their own, I suppose. Maybe just wear a comedically giant hat to conceal everything?
    Unfortunately those went out of fashion years ago, it's all hoods and circlets these days.

In all seriousness I'm scared, and aware that being scared is just making it worse. But I'm years behind in this area, the only relationship I've ever had ended because I'm not perfect, and it doesn't that all of my siblings and most of my friends have no trouble finding partners.

Gah. I'm just tired, and scared I'm going to end up alone sure to the fact that I've not even made any new friends in the past year. Because it's starting to feel like the world's a case of 'if you're not NT then don't even try to live a normal life'. I can't meet people because apparently the only way to do so is to be able to tolerate noise, and I can't even get a vaguely technical job because I need either experience or a better degree. So now I have to live with the ever looming threat of being confined to a home because it looks like I won't be able to make enough money to live on my own once my parents are unable to support me.

Because apparently there are people out there who don't Inversnaid maths despite the entire 'universal language' thing.
    Snazzy avatar (now back! ) by Honest Tiefling.

RIP Laser-Snail, may you live on in our hearts forever.

Spoiler: playground quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelphas View Post
    So here I am, trapped in my laboratory, trying to create a Mechabeast that's powerful enough to take down the howling horde outside my door, but also won't join them once it realizes what I've done...twentieth time's the charm, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    How about a Jovian Uplift stuck in a Case morph? it makes so little sense.

13. - Top - End - #133
    Troll in the Playground

While I may not quite agree on that it's a disease (though, yes, a lot of people do take it further than is probably healthy), that all in general really, really sucks. Except the New Kid(tm) coming. That's good news, and I hope they work out well.

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    MRI today, and hopefully we'll then move from checking for a brain tumor every six months to every year. Wish me luck.
    Luck! Preferably good luck!

More seriously, hopefully it all goes well. And that you can stay tumor-less.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymouswizard View Post
    Seems unfair how often rats ate the villains, they're so much cuter than mice!
    Hey, sometimes there's nothing that can beat a good villain. Well, in style and personality, I mean. I guess a lot of time they're usually 'beat' in the context that the hero wins, but...

Unfortunately those went out of fashion years ago, it's all hoods and circlets these days.
    Oh, hmmm... Circlet of Disguise?

In all seriousness I'm scared, and aware that being scared is just making it worse. But I'm years behind in this area, the only relationship I've ever had ended because I'm not perfect, and it doesn't that all of my siblings and most of my friends have no trouble finding partners.

Gah. I'm just tired, and scared I'm going to end up alone sure to the fact that I've not even made any new friends in the past year. Because it's starting to feel like the world's a case of 'if you're not NT then don't even try to live a normal life'. I can't meet people because apparently the only way to do so is to be able to tolerate noise, and I can't even get a vaguely technical job because I need either experience or a better degree. So now I have to live with the ever looming threat of being confined to a home because it looks like I won't be able to make enough money to live on my own once my parents are unable to support me.
    I feel you on a lot of that. I know that it's not the same thing, but I get overwhelmed a lot thinking about the future, and how deficient-seeming I am in a lot of the necessary areas, and it's just all so... worrying. Most of my friends are online (though, I'm going to see if I can get that changed a bit this uni year), never really even had a blip on the relationship scale, I don't have anything set up career-wise, stuff (especially housing) is all really expensive here so likely I'd have to move away anyways to do stuff, and just... so, I know those kinds of feelings. I don't have any advice, I'm afraid, besides just try to hang in there. Because no matter what happens, giving up just guarantees the worst result.

14. - Top - End - #134

Barely board-legal kidding aside, that does suck Hope things pull through.
    I hope your brain is okay, as ever!

Yeah it sucks a bunch!

Concerning relationships and the suckiness of them: I've been through a lot in my life, and here is something I want to emphasize.

There is always a chance. Everyone has their start eventually, and there's nothing wrong with you for "taking this long" and so on. It's okay.

15. - Top - End - #135
    Titan in the Playground

Hey, sometimes there's nothing that can beat a good villain. Well, in style and personality, I mean. I guess a lot of time they're usually 'beat' in the context that the hero wins, but...
    True, and I do like a good villain. And it's not just due to the inevitable British accent!

Oh, hmmm... Circlet of Disguise?
    I'd swap out my Hood of Shadows for one, but I can't get it past the horns

I feel you on a lot of that. I know that it's not the same thing, but I get overwhelmed a lot thinking about the future, and how deficient-seeming I am in a lot of the necessary areas, and it's just all so... worrying. Most of my friends are online (though, I'm going to see if I can get that changed a bit this uni year), never really even had a blip on the relationship scale, I don't have anything set up career-wise, stuff (especially housing) is all really expensive here so likely I'd have to move away anyways to do stuff, and just... so, I know those kinds of feelings. I don't have any advice, I'm afraid, besides just try to hang in there. Because no matter what happens, giving up just guarantees the worst result.
    *hugs*

Unless you don't like hugs, in which case *not hugs*

It's just frustrating. I know firsthand that the world is just not set up for people like me, and I pretty much have to be in the most expensive part of the country if I want a shot at getting actual support, so I get very tired with the people saying I'm just being a drama queen (I totally can be, but not in this situation). I want to give up, but I'm too bloody minded not to get up again, because apparently I enjoy being hurt just enough to try struggling through it.

But I swear, if I hear 'you've got a great CV so I'm sure you'll eventually find something, but unfortunately we can't hire you' one more time I might just stop jobsearching completely.

Concerning relationships and the suckiness of them: I've been through a lot in my life, and here is something I want to emphasize.

There is always a chance. Everyone has their start eventually, and there's nothing wrong with you for "taking this long" and so on. It's okay.
    The problem is not 'taking this long', the problem is that I did have my start, and it almost immediately stopped again.

I've got relationship blue balls here!

Show
    So here I am, trapped in my laboratory, trying to create a Mechabeast that's powerful enough to take down the howling horde outside my door, but also won't join them once it realizes what I've done...twentieth time's the charm, right?

16. - Top - End - #136
    Troll in the Playground

Thankfully, I am aware of this fact. And also (like with RPGs) "no relationship is better than a bad one". Just doesn't help much in the moment when you see your friends with all their perfect partners.

True, and I do like a good villain. And it's not just due to the inevitable British accent!
    Wait, your accent isn't always around? It's just guaranteed to show up eventually?

I'd swap out my Hood of Shadows for one, but I can't get it past the horns
    I feel like that was a questionable fashion choice, then, when buying it.

It's just frustrating. I know firsthand that the world is just not set up for people like me, and I pretty much have to be in the most expensive part of the country if I want a shot at getting actual support, so I get very tired with the people saying I'm just being a drama queen (I totally can be, but not in this situation). I want to give up, but I'm too bloody minded not to get up again, because apparently I enjoy being hurt just enough to try struggling through it.

But I swear, if I hear 'you've got a great CV so I'm sure you'll eventually find something, but unfortunately we can't hire you' one more time I might just stop jobsearching completely.
    Yeah, that's always frustrating. And I know often people mean well (okay, maybe not with the drama queen comments), but... doesn't make it feel any less annoying having to hear the same things over and over again.

Goodness knows I felt that enough with having my family split into several parts... so when going through my visiting stuff for the holidays, I'd inevitably have to answer every question, like, four times in the span of a handful of days. Exhausting, even if they mean well.

The problem is not 'taking this long', the problem is that I did have my start, and it almost immediately stopped again.
    Well, good news. That means that statistically you've found success, and so will find it again. That's the saying, right? Gotta spend success to make success?

17. - Top - End - #137
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Peelee View Post
    I thought the cats were Apple and the sweets were Android.
    I thought they were both Apple. However, I just realized that Apple switched to National Parks, not sweet things.
    Last edited by enderlord99; 2019-08-13 at 04:06 PM.
    Spoiler: Vanity quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Strigon View Post
    Wow.
    That took a very sudden turn for the dark.

I salute you.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuthorGirl View Post
    I wish it was possible to upvote here.

I use braces (also known as "curly brackets") to indicate sarcasm. If there are none present, I probably believe what I am saying; should it turn out to be inaccurate trivia, please tell me rather than trying to play along with an apparent joke I don't know I'm making.

18. - Top - End - #138
    Titan in the Playground

Wait, your accent isn't always around? It's just guaranteed to show up eventually?
    Oh, this happened all the time as a kid. Hid from the Darleks and left my accent behind the sofa

I feel like that was a questionable fashion choice, then, when buying it.
    Look, when you're looking for secondhand magic items you take what you can find.

Yeah, that's always frustrating. And I know often people mean well (okay, maybe not with the drama queen comments), but... doesn't make it feel any less annoying having to hear the same things over and over again.

Goodness knows I felt that enough with having my family split into several parts... so when going through my visiting stuff for the holidays, I'd inevitably have to answer every question, like, four times in the span of a handful of days. Exhausting, even if they mean well.
    Yeah, I know the feelings. I have it bad enough with the family just in twoish parts, I can't imagine the exhuastion from four.

Well, good news. That means that statistically you've found success, and so will find it again. That's the saying, right? Gotta spend success to make success?
    I mean, I also lost the success, and trust me when I say it isn't down the back of the sofa (that's the printer). Or under the bed, or any of the other locations I tend to leave stuff.

I mean, I know statistically I'm likely to find somebody else within the next six decades of my life (if I can lose enough weight to make it six), but that doesn't really help with feeling lonely now, and I've got a good enough STEM education to know that while you conform to probability over a large enough population, it's kind of hard to over a single data point

Show

19. - Top - End - #139

I've got relationship blue balls here!
    I mean that's okay too. You'll get through it!

I'll admit I'm like the worst person to give advice, but I still think keeping a positive outfit is going to be the best bet in the long wrong.

I've apparently got a noticable Canadian accent according to some American friends of mine, but I feel like I've gotta slip out of it every so often. I did notice I've got a lisp though, and it's actually pretty annoying.

Yeah, that's the right mentality to have. Every step forward IS a step forward. Yesterday's successes are not erased by today's failures.

20. - Top - End - #140
    Dragon in the Playground Moderator

I've apparently got a noticable Canadian accent according to some American friends of mine
    That can mean anything from sounding like you're in the movie Fargo to sounding completely unaccented but constantly talking about hockey and kilometers.
    Cuthalion's art is the prettiest art of all the art. Like my avatar.

Number of times Roland St. Jude has sworn revenge upon me: 2

21. - Top - End - #141

That can mean anything from sounding like you're in the movie Fargo to sounding completely unaccented but constantly talking about hockey and kilometers.
    Watch my videos and make your own conclusions

22. - Top - End - #142
    Troll in the Playground

Oh, this happened all the time as a kid. Hid from the Darleks and left my accent behind the sofa
    Ah, I see

Look, when you're looking for secondhand magic items you take what you can find.
    Fair. They're secondhand for a reason, though, usually.

Yeah, I know the feelings. I have it bad enough with the family just in twoish parts, I can't imagine the exhuastion from four.
    I mean, technically it's two parts... just each of those parts have the immediate family, which involves preliminary visiting, and then the family who shows up just for the dinner part. But, yeah. Last Christmas-y season, with Birthdays (there're two of them in that stretch, one of them mine), and Christmas, and all of that... I ended up with, like, seven family events in ten days. By the end of it I was just done.

I mean, I also lost the success, and trust me when I say it isn't down the back of the sofa (that's the printer). Or under the bed, or any of the other locations I tend to leave stuff.

I mean, I know statistically I'm likely to find somebody else within the next six decades of my life (if I can lose enough weight to make it six), but that doesn't really help with feeling lonely now, and I've got a good enough STEM education to know that while you conform to probability over a large enough population, it's kind of hard to over a single data point
    Don't worry. It'll be in the last place that you look. I guarantee it.

I mean that's okay too. You'll get through it!

I'll admit I'm like the worst person to give advice, but I still think keeping a positive outfit is going to be the best bet in the long wrong.
    Expect the best, prepare for the worst. But don't just assume it's gonna be bad... while you might get pleasantly surprised, it just means you're miserable every moment until it happens.

I've apparently got a noticable Canadian accent according to some American friends of mine, but I feel like I've gotta slip out of it every so often. I did notice I've got a lisp though, and it's actually pretty annoying.
    I've not noticed the lisp, at least, so you're good on that in that it's not annoying to others. (And while the accent is noticeable compared to the... I guess North-Western American that mine would be equivalent to, it's not like it's unintelligible or anything. Just gives it a bit of zest.)

Or just saying "eh?" instead of "huh?"
    (I'm in that weird spot where I had a lot of American friends of my parents around growing up, so I genuinely can never remember whether 'soda' or 'pop' is the Canadian one, or 'washroom' vs 'bathroom' or whatever. Both sound equally natural to me.)

In general, the stronger your 'Canadian' accent, the farther East you are.

23. - Top - End - #143
    Barbarian in the Playground

*gives "high 5 of luck"*

Gary Gygax Jr has been fighting cancer, and he told me that it has shrunk from radiation treatment to the point of being too small to see with the naked eye. I hope for even better success for you.
    Has any one seen my jar of anti-protons or my cyclotron of positrons?

Quote Originally Posted by Sermil View Post

How many surrealist painters does it take to change a light bulb?
    Soup made from multicolored machine parts
    Side employment:
    Professor Emeritus:Studies of Supernatural Events and Countermeasures;

Miscatonic University, Nashville Campus

sig thread is here

24. - Top - End - #144
    Troll in the Playground

I'm currently addicted to Ninja Sex Party's cover albums... well, have been for the entire summer. Danny's voice was made for these songs, and Last Unicorn makes me have so many feels even though I've never seen the film.
    Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac
    aah yes, alligators
    the most anime of creatures
    ~Extended Signature~

25. - Top - End - #145

Wahoo! EnWorld is back on line! If any are curious to know, Morruss [Russel Morrissey on FB] and the crew have been switching to new servers. It took a while, but It even has that new car smell to it!

By the way, has anyone here watched Twin Peaks?
    Last edited by Insane Jeenyus; 2019-08-14 at 06:47 AM.
    Has any one seen my jar of anti-protons or my cyclotron of positrons?

Quote Originally Posted by Sermil View Post

How many surrealist painters does it take to change a light bulb?
    Soup made from multicolored machine parts
    Side employment:
    Professor Emeritus:Studies of Supernatural Events and Countermeasures;

Miscatonic University, Nashville Campus

sig thread is here

26. - Top - End - #146
    Miniature Giant Space Hamster in the Playground Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Insane Jeenyus View Post
    By the way, has anyone here watched Twin Peaks?
    I can forgive them for ending Twin Peaks on a cliffhanger, they didn't know it was going to be cancelled. I cannot forgive them for ending Twin Peaks: The Return with that cliffhanger, they knew it was the end.

一二三四五六七八九十

"My Hobby: Replacing your soap with gravy" by rtg0922, Doll and Clint "Rawhide" Eastwood by Sneak

27. - Top - End - #147
    Ogre in the Playground

Flumph

Quote Originally Posted by 2D8HP View Post
    I did web search of myself and found that the The.East Bay Punk Digital Archive had PDF copies of a fanzine from 1988 one of which read;

'Even the normally dour [my name] could be heard exclaiming "I haven't had this much fun since the RAMONES back in 1985 ([my first name] is one of the few members of his generation pos-sessing a sense of history),

an issue from 1989 read:

"Still, there are a few DJs like Mel , Alisa, Last Will, and of course
    [my name] (actually, I don't know if he's still on the air, but his memory will live forever), who are as good as any DJ anywhere. Better, acrually",

plus Tré Cool" of Green Day posted the lyrics of an old song that names me (and yes it really was me the song was referring to amongst others, I was there (ironically, while I had friends who knew Tré I didn't know him and I was friends with Sweet Children/Green Day's original drummer instead. Feel free to call me a "hipster" dagnabbit, in my days that was something you had to earn)!

I told my wife, and she was not impressed.

Speaking of the '80's; my wife has had an increasing interest in gardening lately, and so I took a vacation day to take her a free admission day at the San Francisco Botanical Gardens (as an Oakland partisan I usually decry San Francisco, but if I'm on a vacation day instead of working it really can be beautiful place), and near the gardens, and right by where we parked is the National Aids Memorial Grove which we briefly visited, and fortunately I was wearing dark sunglasses to hide my tears, a little surprising to me, but it shouldn't have been as a little bit more than a week ago I found, by reading the newspaper reports of a couple of far "There be Dragons" incidents, that my +2 Armor of Callousness has been removed (which has made for an unpleasant week for me, I need it back to work in the jails and the autopsy room).
    Fortunately for me I wasn't as touched by the new pestilence in the "80's as others were, but unfortunately the first friend of mine to die (rather than a relative or one of my parents friends) was killed by Aids while I was still a teenager, and I still remember them.
    Increasingly, you have become the person that no one expects to have connections to pop culture icons, but can knowingly make those same connections. Sort of like the 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon.

Colour me impressed at least. Granted, I live in rural Canada. Knowing anyone ix impressive (seriously a city of 1 million people is "The City" for me. For y'all down south, that's a freaking hamlet).

As for your loss of the armour of callousness, in my experience it binds in to many places. The wounds it guards best against are probably worth risking. Just keep a good healer around for times when the slings and arrows of misfortune come through.

28. - Top - End - #148

WolfInSheepsClothing

War, what is it good for? TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCEMNET! Say it again!

29. - Top - End - #149
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by FinnLassie View Post
    I'm currently addicted to Ninja Sex Party's cover albums... well, have been for the entire summer. Danny's voice was made for these songs, and Last Unicorn makes me have so many feels even though I've never seen the film.
    Yeah, he definitely has a good voice, and I much prefer the songs without gratuitous explicit content, so the covers are nice. Others can be hit or miss depending on how much I can concentrate on melody over lyrics there and in Starbomb. There's also his prior band Skyhill and some collaboration with TWRP if you weren't aware, which has other songs in that vein (I've been a sucker for Starlight Brigade recently).

Quote Originally Posted by darkrose50 View Post
    War, what is it good for? TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCEMNET! Say it again!
    ...I'm not sure where this came from, or where you're trying to go with it. But it feels like a place that probably isn't too light and fluffy, and might possibly err towards the political.

30. - Top - End - #150

Ninja Sex Party feels like one of those things I would have loved as a kid but as a person now I just cannot stand. Danny Sexparty is a good artist and a relatively decent person overall, but personal grudges and a general just distaste for that kinda comedy means I cannot actually find myself enjoying him.

Which sucks because I feel like I still would enjoy it. I just don't due to dumb silly but ultimately valid reasons.