New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 19 1234567891011 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Titan in the Playground

Default [3.5/PF] GitP Regulars as Alternate Class Features/Racial Class Features/Alternate Cl

asses Class Template and Archetypes. They are all the same thing, except archetypes are less inspired. There, I said it.

What goes into these things? What are they? Well no one knows, not even the writers.

These... things... will replace or alter class features of base classes. Sometimes they'll changes skills, too. They usually don't have requirements, unless they are racial class features, in which case they are racist class features.

Remember to give permission, and to pester your friends to make these cancerous growths of threads grow. Yes, GROW! Hhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahaha!

Special thanks for Zaydos and LP for collecting posts.

Permissions:
    Snowbluff
    Threadnaught
    LoyalPaladin
    Keledrath (apparently)
    Socratov
    Emperor Tippy
    Snowbluff
    Elricaltovilla
    IZ42
    Sgt. Cookie
    Extra Anchovies
    PsyBomb
    WhamBamSam
    Socratov
    Keledrath
    Lord_Gareth
    Zaydos
    Jormengand
    Masterkerfuffle
    eggynack
    NeoPhoenix0
    Milo v3
    Somensjev
    LoyalPaladin
    Endarire
    Saintheart
    Marlowe
    stack
    illyahr
    Seto
    khadgar567
    Elandris Kajar
    Troacctid
    Illven
    Komatik
    Blackhawk748
    Sjlver
    Bad Wolf
    Xuldarinar

Anti-Paladin
    Forbidden (Lord_Gareth)

Barbarian
    Sublime Berserker (Endarire)

Bard
    Swashbuckling Performer (Illayhr)
    Proclaimer of the Faith (LoyalPaladin)
    Jr. Paladin (Socratov)
    Advocate of War (Snowbluff)
    Illyahr's Honeyed Tongue (Illyahr)

Cleric
    Playground Domain (WHY???)

Crusader
    Silver Blade Crusader (Sjlver)

Dread Necromancer
    Anchovy Knight (Extra Anchovies)

Druid
    Ambassador of the Wild (eggynack)
    Zaydian Wildborn (2 ACFs, one is a trap) (LoyalPaladin)

Duskblade
    NeoChaosblade (NeoPhoenix0)

Fighter
    Phoenix Knight (NeoPhoenix0)

Guru
    Silver Sensei (PsyBomb)

Hexblade
    Midnightblade (Xuldarinar)

Incarnation
    Imbue (Loyal) Paladin (Incarnation)

Knight
    Order of the Hawk (Blackhawk)

Mage Knight
    Martial Magus (Keledrath)

Magus
    Spellfist (IZ42)

Mecha-Ace
    Cyber Newtype (Marlowe, not Haman Karn, Marlowe )

Ninja
    Threads of Naught (Threadnaught)

Paladin
    Planar Mecha (Marlowe, still not Haman Karn)
    Holy Flirt
    Bow of Justice
    (Loyal Paladin)
    Banishing Smite (NeoPhoenix0)

Rogue
    Blue Thief (Sgt. Cookie)
    Shadow Stalker (Marlowe)

Scout
    NeoScout (NeoPhoenix0)

Shadowcaster
    Shadowsoul Mage (Xuldarinar)

Swashbuckler
    Snowblathe (Snowbluff)

Tall Tale
    Rudisploker's Tool Belt (Threadnaught)

Warblade

WhamBamBlade (WhamBamSam)

Warlock
    Item of Eldritch Might (Ericaltovilla)
    Eldritch Brewmaster (Socratov)
    Warlocctid's Companion (Troacctid)
    Lich-Faced Warlock (Masterkerfuffle)
    Psylock (khadgar567)

Wizard
    Oghma's Chosen (Threadnaught)

Misc.
    Speaker of Malisons (Jormengand)

I Create Myself (Badwolf)

Born of Blades (Ericaltovilla)

Knight of the Dragon (Zaydos)
    Last edited by Snowbluff; 2015-06-20 at 08:56 AM.
    Avatar of Rudisplork Avatar of PC-dom and Slayer of the Internet. Extended sig
    GitP Regulars as: Vestiges Spells Weapons Races Deities Feats Soulmelds/Veils
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowbluff View Post
    All gaming systems should be terribly flawed and exploitable if you want everyone to be happy with them. This allows for a wide variety of power levels for games for different levels of players.
    I dub this the Snowbluff Axiom.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ettin in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Default Re: [3.5/PF] GitP Regulars as Alternate Class Features/Racial Class Features/Alternat

Fine. I give permission.

As a bit of explanation, because I do actually know what these things are:

Alternate Class Features- A suite of class features that replace specific class features at a specific level (or levels) on one class. Can be taken a la carte, meaning if you don't want to trade out your level 4 class feature, you don't have to.

Archetypes- A suite of class features that replace multiple class features (or sometimes add new ones) on one class. Must all be taken together, meaning if you really like that 4th level ability on the core class but it gets traded away... well tough. Archetypes that trade away the same class features cannot be stacked, but if they don't trade away any overlapping features you're golden.

Class Templates- Are Archetypes that can be applied to multiple classes. They're organized a bit differently, with each class' lost features detailed first, then the suite of abilities that they gain is detailed below (along with what level each class gains those abilities). Usually they include a number of options that the player can pick from to add to the class. Otherwise they follow the same rules about stacking that Archetypes do.

Racial X- One of the above three choices that is limited to specific races. Usually humans have some sort of bull**** way of getting around the racial limitations, because humans are obviously the best race ever. Also usually, Half-X races qualify for Racial ACFs/Archetypes so long as their X matches the race of the ACF/Archetype.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [3.5/PF] GitP Regulars as Alternate Class Features/Racial Class Features/Alternat

Last edited by IZ42; 2015-06-07 at 10:21 AM.
    Spoiler: Quotes!
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Elricaltovilla View Post
    I always thought understanding Scottish required a fort save vs. Alcohol poisoning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Twelve.five
    Hipsterdin- Smiting Heathens before it was cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elricaltovilla
    See, this wouldn't happen if you were a Zweihander Sentinel Warder with Silver Crane. You'd have a 60 ft. fly speed with good maneuverability, DR and glowing pants as early as level 8.

Pink is Neutral Evil, because reasons.

Exalted Monk Avatar by ThePrez1776

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ogre in the Playground

Fine. I give permission.
    *Interlocking finger crack* I got this.

Warlock ACF: Item of Eldritch Might

Level: 1st

Replaces: Eldritch Blast

Effect: Instead of an ordinary Eldritch Blast, you instead rely on a special object attuned to your bizarre powers. Commonly, this is a small wand-like object but other items are also acceptable, such as a real weapon or even something else, like a deck of cards (Which mysteriously never seems to deplete ). This item is known as your Eldritch Item. An Eldritch Item reacts to Detect Magic as if it were a 1st level spell.

Because of this, you are no longer the "source" of the Eldritch Blast (Which otherwise follows the normal Eldritch Blast rules), the Eldritch Item is. This means that if lost or destroyed, you cannot use your Eldritch Blast ability. You can attune to a new item via a small ritual that takes a couple of hours.

This has a number of benefits. For starters, provided that the Eldritch Item is within 60ft of you, you can make Eldritch Blasts from your Eldritch Item's location, rather than your own. Such as if your party is captured and your belongings confiscated, you can have your Eldritch Item blast your captor in the face. (Likely catching them entirely off-guard. Eat my Touch Attack you Flat-Footed foe!)

Secondly, you can "lend" your Eldritch Item to an ally, so that they may make use of it (Provided you are conscious). For example, lending it to the party Rogue so they can get both your Eldritch Blast damage AND their own Sneak Attack damage. "Reclaiming" control of the Blast itself is so instant, to call it a Free Action would be an overstatement. If you have the Hideous Blow Blast Shape, you can empower an Ally's weapon, provided they are within 60ft, until the start of your next turn.

Lastly, the effort required to manifest the Eldritch Blast is delegated to the Eldritch Item, allowing you to manifest it more easily and more quickly. This allows you (or an ally you have leant your Eldritch Item to) to make Iterative Attacks with your Eldritch Blast as if it were an ordinary weapon (If you use Hideous Blow, you can still make Iterative Attacks). ((Although, this should really have been the default ruling. Seriously, GMs everywhere, make your Warlock happy and allow their Eldritch Blast to make Iterative attacks.))
    Last edited by Sgt. Cookie; 2015-06-08 at 11:39 AM.
    Open the lid and snatch a homebrewed treat from Cookie's Jar

Ponytar by Dirtytabs

Quote Originally Posted by DudeWhyAreAllTheNamesTaken(Imgur)
    Chaotic neutral. Might rob you blind. Might save your life. Might do both.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Ogre in the Playground

Sgt. Cookie gives permission.

I know it's bad form to double post, but under the circumstances...
    Last edited by Sgt. Cookie; 2015-06-07 at 11:13 AM.

Ponytar by Dirtytabs

6. - Top - End - #6
    Ettin in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Cookie View Post
    *Interlocking finger crack* I got this.

Warlock ACF: Item of Eldritch Might

Level: 1st

Replaces: Eldritch Blast

Effect: Instead of an ordinary Eldritch Blast, you instead rely on a special object attuned to your bizarre powers. Commonly, this is a small wand-like object but other items are also acceptable, such as a real weapon* or even something else, like a deck of cards (Which mysteriously never seems to deplete ). This item is known as your Eldritch Item. An Eldritch Item reacts to Detect Magic as if it were a 1st level spell.

Because of this, you are no longer the "source" of the Eldritch Blast (Which otherwise follows the normal Eldritch Blast rules), the Eldritch Item is. This means that if lost or destroyed, you cannot use your Eldritch Blast ability. You can attune to a new item via a small ritual that takes a couple of hours.

This has a number of benefits. For starters, provided that the Attuned Item is within 60ft of you, you can make Eldritch Blasts from your Eldritch Item's location, rather than your own. Such as if your party is captured and your belongings confiscated, you can have your Eldritch Item blast your captor in the face. (Likely catching them entirely off-guard. Eat my Touch Attack you Flat-Footed foe!)

Secondly, you can "lend" your Eldritch Item to an ally, so that they may make use of it (Provided you are conscious). For example, lending it to the party Rogue so they can get both your Eldritch Blast damage AND their own Sneak Attack damage. "Reclaiming" control of the Blast itself is so instant, to call it a Free Action would be an overstatement.

Lastly, the effort required to manifest the Eldritch Blast is delegated to the Eldritch Item, allowing you to manifest it more easily and more quickly. This allows you (or an ally you have leant your Eldritch Item to) to make Iterative Attacks with your Eldritch Blast as if it were an ordinary weapon. ((Although, this should really have been the default ruling. Seriously, GMs everywhere, make your Warlock happy and allow their Eldritch Blast to make Iterative attacks.))
    Pretty Sweet. I wasn't sure I'd be all that impressed until I got to the Iterative Attacks thing, I agree that should have been the default status anyway. Question: Can this ACF be used to make Hideous Blow not blow hideously?

7. - Top - End - #7
    Ettin in the Playground

Permission granted.
    Please use they/them/theirs when referring to me in the third person.
    My Homebrew (PF, 3.5)
    Awesome Bone Knight avatar by Chd.
    Spoiler: Current Characters
    Show
    Cassidy Halloran, Human Scout
    William Gamache, Human Relic Channeler Medium
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by AGrinningCat View Post
    Lay on hands? More like Lay your Eyes on this sick elbow drop!

8. - Top - End - #8
    Ogre in the Playground

I, PsyBomb, hearby grant my permission
    Last edited by PsyBomb; 2015-06-07 at 11:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Forrestfire
    Optimization stops being practical and starts being theoretical when your DPR is measured in Tarrasques instead of hit points
    My Guides:
    PsyBomb's Guides to the Akashic Mysteries (Now with all three classes!)
    Fear Itself: the Dread

Extended Signature HERE

9. - Top - End - #9
    Ogre in the Playground

Pretty Sweet. I wasn't sure I'd be all that impressed until I got to the Iterative Attacks thing, I agree that should have been the default status anyway. Question: Can this ACF be used to make Hideous Blow not blow hideously?
    Well, with this ACF, you'd be channelling the Eldritch Blast into a weapon, provided your Eldritch Item is within 60ft of you, following the ordinary rules for Hideous Blow... except that now you you can make Iterative Attacks, because the ACF explicitly allows it.

Thinking about it, I suppose the ACF could allow Hideous Blow to affect an ally's weapon for the round. So if you ask the Pouncing, PA for Full Barbarian to delay his turn until after your's, you could give him an extra oomph via Hideous Blow.

That sound good to you?
    Last edited by Sgt. Cookie; 2015-06-07 at 11:26 AM.

Ponytar by Dirtytabs

10. - Top - End - #10
    Ettin in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Cookie View Post
    Well, you'd with this ACF, you'd be channelling the Eldritch Blast into a weapon, provided your Eldritch Item is within 60ft of you, following the ordinary rules for Hideous Blow... except that now you you can make Iterative Attacks, because the ACF explicitly allows it.

Thinking about it, I suppose the ACF could allow Hideous Blow to affect an ally's weapon for the round. So if you ask the Pouncer Barbarian to delay his turn until after your's, you could give him an extra oomph via Hideous Blow.

That sound good to you?
    It's mostly the need for you to get iterative attacks to make hideous blow good that concerned me. So yeah, sounds great.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Troll in the Playground

I grant permission, or if possible perma-permission.

Iron Chef Medals
    Spoiler
    Show
    Sir Driscoll Conia - Silver - IC L

Nick Snarespan - Gold - IC LIII

Lucy "Legs" Silvertail - Bronze - IC LXVIII

Bolfarg of Knoss - Gold - IC LXXVII

Ivarr Deathborn - Bronze - IC LXXVII

Ahmtel - Silver - IC LXXVIII

Tocke of Nessus - Gold - IC LXXIX

The Blessed Third - Silver - IC LXXXI

Galahad Galapagos - Gold - IC LXXXIV

Sai-don, Knight of the Tide - Bronze - IC LXXXIV

12. - Top - End - #12
    Troll in the Playground

re-re-iterating permapermission
    Warlock Poetry?
    Or ways to use me in game?
    Better grab a drink...

Currently ruining Strahd's day - Avatar by the Outstanding Smuchsmuch

First Ordained Jr. Tormlet by LoyalPaladin

13. - Top - End - #13
    Titan in the Playground

My permission is listed, but I feel like making it visible
    I follow a general rule: better to ask and be told no than not to ask at all.

Shadeblight by KennyPyro

14. - Top - End - #14
    Dwarf in the Playground

BardGuy

Are there guidelines on what qualifies as regular?
    I know that I am not one but eagerly look forward to the day I can submit permission.
    Spoiler: Quotes!!
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Saintheart View Post
    Wouldn't a half-elf/half-orc be a Fork?
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronos View Post
    And besides, it's a ludicrous way of breaking the game by twisting rules beyond all recognition. Kobolds have to be involved in there somewhere.

15. - Top - End - #15
    Ettin in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Elandris Kajar View Post
    Are there guidelines on what qualifies as regular?
    I know that I am not one but eagerly look forward to the day I can submit permission.
    There's no guidelines or qualifications. Just be a person who gives their permission in the thread. And probably write up an Archetype or ACF for somebody else, it's a good way to get your name out there and guilt them into writing one for you or someone else.

16. - Top - End - #16
    Firbolg in the Playground

Last edited by Lord_Gareth; 2015-06-07 at 02:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilingsworth View Post
    Wow! Not only was that awesome, I think I actually kinda understand Archeron now. If all the "intermediate" outer planes got that kind of treatment, I doubt there would be anywhere near as many critics of their utility.
    My extended homebrew sig

17. - Top - End - #17
    Titan in the Playground

Permission granted

Also:

(Loyal) Paladin ACF: Holy Flirt

Level: 6th, 9th, 12th, 15th, or 18th.

Replaces: Remove Disease 1/week (1 use).

Effect: You gain a +4 sacred bonus on Gather Information checks made to gather information in inns and taverns of non-Always Evil races. In addition barmaids must make a Will save (DC 10 + 1/2 your paladin level + your Charisma modifier) to intentionally lie to you.

(Loyal) Paladin ACF II: Bow of Justice

Level: 5th.

Replaces: Special Mount

Effect: Instead of gaining the ability to summon a special mount you gain the ability to summon a sacred bow from the angelic realms. Summoning the bow is a full round action and it remains until it is dismissed (swift action), dropped for more than 1 minute, or destroyed; if your bow is still extant on the Plane you may summon it to your hand as the same action it would take you to draw a weapon. This bow acts as a Composite Longbow with certain exceptions. You may apply your full Strength modifier to damage with this bow, and may choose to take a penalty to attack rolls for a round up to your BAB to gain twice that amount as a bonus to damage with the bow, and you may smite with attacks using this bow as if it were a melee weapon. Any damage dealt with this bow is considered to be Good aligned. In addition to these benefits your bow gains various benefits based upon your paladin level. Regardless of its enhancement bonus a paladin may add special qualities to his Bow of Justice as if it were a +3 weapon; he must still be able to enchant weapons or find/hire someone willing to enchant it for him.

Paladin Level Enhancement Bonus
    Special Effects
    5th-7th +1 Bolt of Life, Disrupt Undead
    8th-10th +2 Holy, Point Blank Shot
    11th-13th +3 Close Combat Shot, Point Blank Shot
    14th-17th +4 Distant Watch
    18th+ +5 Slaying Arrows

Bolt of Life (Su): A paladin with his Bow of Justice may use it to shoot a bolt of pure life energy. When wielding his Bow of Justice if a paladin uses his Lay on Hands or casts a Cure spell they may fire it from their bow. This makes it require a ranged touch attack (willing creatures lose their Dexterity bonus against this attack) and allows the paladin to use it at the same range as his bow, including range increments.

Disrupt Undead (Su): A paladin may expend a daily use of Turn Undead as a swift action to add his Charisma modifier to attack and his class level to damage rolls against Undead for 1 round.

Holy: The bow gains the Holy weapon quality.

Point Blank Shot: A paladin wielding his Bow of Justice gains the benefits of the Point Blank Shot if they do not already have it.

Close Combat Shot: The paladin does not provoke attacks of opportunity for shooting his Bow of Justice, and gain a +1 to hit and damage against creatures within the paladin's melee reach with unarmed strikes.

Distant Watch: The paladin may as a standard action enter a stance of readiness. As long as the paladin does not move from his current square whenever a creature that the paladin can see within 1 range increment attacks a creature other than the paladin the paladin may make a single attack against the attacking creature. The paladin may make a number of attacks this way each round equal to the number of attacks of opportunity they could normally make or their Wisdom modifier whichever is higher.

Slaying Arrow (Su): The paladin may, as a swift action, expend a use of Turn Undead to make the next arrow they fire during this round a slaying arrow against the creature type of their choice.
    Last edited by Zaydos; 2015-06-07 at 03:11 PM.
    Peanut Half-Dragon Necromancer by Kurien.

Current Projects:

Group: The Harrowing Halloween Harvest of Horror Part 2

Personal Silliness: Vote what Soulknife "Fix"/Inspired Class Should I make??? Past Work Expansion Caricatures.

Old: My homebrew (updated 9/9)

18. - Top - End - #18
    Banned

I volunteer as tribute! I mean, give permission!

19. - Top - End - #19
    Titan in the Playground

Speaker of Malisons: (ACF, varies)

Level: 1st (Cleric, Sorcerer, Wizard, Dread Necromancer), 3rd (Shaman OA), 4th (Paladin, Hexblade).

Replaces: Turn/Rebuke Undead or Summon Familiar.

Effect: Add Truespeak to your class skill list for the modified class. When casting a spell as a member of the modified class you may attempt to incorporate a creature's truename into the spell. This requires a Truespeak check with the same DC as speaking an utterance targeting that creature, with the DC increasing by +2 for each time you have already used this ability during the day. If you fail the spell has a -2 to its Caster Level and to any save DC it allows, if you succeed the spell is cast at +2 Caster Level and the save DC is increased by 1. If you incorporate a creature's personal truename into a spell the caster level is increased by 2 and the save DC is increased by 2 and the spell cannot be dispelled by dispel magic requiring break enchantment or more powerful magic such as greater dispel magic. You may only use this ability with spells that target only a single creature.

Current Projects:

Personal Silliness: Vote what Soulknife "Fix"/Inspired Class Should I make??? Past Work Expansion Caricatures.

20. - Top - End - #20
    Ogre in the Playground

I give permission.

21. - Top - End - #21
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Zaydos View Post
    Speaker of Malisons: (ACF, varies)

Level: 1st (Cleric, Sorcerer, Wizard, Dread Necromancer), 3rd (Shaman OA), 4th (Paladin, Hexblade).

Replaces: Turn/Rebuke Undead or Summon Familiar.

Effect: Add Truespeak to your class skill list for the modified class. When casting a spell as a member of the modified class you may attempt to incorporate a creature's truename into the spell. This requires a Truespeak check with the same DC as speaking an utterance targeting that creature, with the DC increasing by +2 for each time you have already used this ability during the day. If you fail the spell has a -2 to its Caster Level and to any save DC it allows, if you succeed the spell is cast at +2 Caster Level and the save DC is increased by 1. If you incorporate a creature's personal truename into a spell the caster level is increased by 2 and the save DC is increased by 2 and the spell cannot be dispelled by dispel magic requiring break enchantment or more powerful magic such as greater dispel magic. You may only use this ability with spells that target only a single creature.
    Heh, neat. Thanks. : 3

22. - Top - End - #22
    Titan in the Playground

DruidGirl

I here grant my eggynack permission to make one of these majigs, though I suspect that the same factors that made it difficult to PrCify me will come into play here, if not to the same extent.
    Last edited by eggynack; 2015-06-07 at 09:14 PM.

23. - Top - End - #23
    Ettin in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Quote Originally Posted by eggynack View Post
    I here grant my eggynack permission to make one of these majigs, though I suspect that the same factors that made it difficult to PrCify me will come into play here, if not to the same extent.
    The lack of signature does it for me. I think you're big on druids but I can't really remember. I might take a stab at a PrC for you later.

24. - Top - End - #24
    Titan in the Playground

Eggynack is druids and debate, in my mind.
    I follow a general rule: better to ask and be told no than not to ask at all.

Shadeblight by KennyPyro

25. - Top - End - #25
    Titan in the Playground

DruidGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Keledrath View Post
    Eggynack is druids and debate, in my mind.
    Pretty much, and the former isn't particularly conducive to PrC'ing. Like, does the class just make the druid be more druidish? It's a bit on the awkward side.

26. - Top - End - #26
    Titan in the Playground

I remember when you had to be a 7th (9th?) level cleric to become a druid. Druid would actually be a pretty cool idea for a PrC... why did they do prestige Bard and Paladin and not prestige Druid?

Current Projects:

27. - Top - End - #27
    Troll in the Playground

I give permission

Extended signature (Includes Giantitp regulars as... links, avatar showcase, homebrew, and other stuff.)
    Current avatar by me

28. - Top - End - #28
    Titan in the Playground

Phoenix Knight (Archetype, Fighter)

Levels: 3, 7, and 11

Replaces: Nothing, you're taking 3 levels in fighter for Tiamat's sake.

Effect:
    • Level 3: You gain the ability to teleport up to your land speed as a standard action 1/day.
    • Level 7: You can now use the level 3 ability at-will.
    • Level 11: You can now use this ability as a move action.

Banishing Smite (ACF, Paladin)

Levels: 1st.

Replaces: Smite Evil (or Smite Good)

Effect: Once per day, you may attempt a banishing smite with one normal melee attack. She adds her Charisma bonus (if any) to her attack roll and the target is teleported 5-ft per paladin level the paladin possesses to an unoccupied square. If the paladin accidentally smites a creature that is not evil (or good if she would normally have gained Smite Good), the smite has no effect, but the ability is still used up for that day.

At 5th level, and at every five levels thereafter, the paladin may perform a banishing smite one additional time per day.

Current Projects:

29. - Top - End - #29
    Firbolg in the Playground

Last edited by Milo v3; 2015-06-07 at 08:52 PM.
    Spoiler: Old Avatar by Aruius
    Show
    http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q56/Zeritho/Koboldbard.png

30. - Top - End - #30
    Ogre in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

i'll grant permission, in case anyone wants to make one for me
    elemental avatar by kaariane

extended signature