New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Left 4 Dead 3

1. - Top - End - #61
    Barbarian in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Default Re: Left 4 Dead 3

I'm going to sleep right now, so, given there haven't been new developments in the meanwhile, I confirm that I won't exchange my vote on Xihirli for a QT.
    Last edited by Captain Cap; 2020-10-17 at 03:03 PM. Reason: formatting

2. - Top - End - #62
    Titan in the Playground

I am so predictable. Remember that one time?
    Yeah. Good times.
    Spoiler: Check Out my Writing!
    Show

https://www.patreon.com/everskendra

I post short stories in the middle of every month, and if you want to follow my novels as they’re edited and written, you can join as a patron!

3. - Top - End - #63
    Titan in the Playground

Pencils down! No vote changes or networking attempts after this will be taken.

- - - Updated - - -

Day One Ends

Spoiler: Vote Count
    Show
    A couple of y'all should really know better. Cao, TO, make sure to cross out your old votes when you revote. I accepted your most recent votes today, I won't be doing so D2 onward.

Holy-hunter (0): Caerulea
    CaoimhinTheCape (1): Holy-hunter
    Captain Cap (1): rogue_alchemist, Xihirli
    PartyOfRouges (1): Unavenger, CaoimhinTheCape
    JeenLeen (0): JeenLeen
    rogue_alchemist (0): Valmark, gac3, The Outsider
    Xihirli (2): Captain Cap, Apogee1

One member of the group sussed out the basic gist of what was going on, and excitedly spent the next day or so trying to teach people the way these kinds of games usually go. She had a hundred stories of games she'd won or almost won, and bragged about how sneaky and deceitful she could be when it was her turn to play the wolf.

While calling it a "consensus" would be a bit of a stretch, there was general discomfort in the survivors at this energy, as well as how confident she was in her ability to lie, and how happy she was to be so skilled at such things. While most everybody was busy cozying up to each other, almost nobody noticed when she got torn into by a hunter - and by that point, even the people that noticed decided it was better to leave her, rather than save her and risk that her bragging had been her 'showing her cards', so to speak.

Xihirli was lynched. She was The Gamer.

Night 1 Begins
    Night 1 Ends In 48 Hours
    Last edited by AvatarVecna; 2020-10-17 at 10:00 PM.

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Cazero's Graduates Of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Xumtiil View Post
    An Abattoir Vecna, if you will.
    My Homebrew

4. - Top - End - #64

AssassinGuy

Pretty sure it’s Night 1, not 2

5. - Top - End - #65
    Titan in the Playground

I don't see it in the rules- do we know wether she was a Carrier or not?

6. - Top - End - #66
    Bugbear in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Valmark View Post
    I believe she is not; her name was in blue and I would expect it to be red if she was. This is just a guess based on previous games though.
    Non caerulea sum, Caerulea nomen meum est.
    Extended Signature.
    I'm not not a humanoid. Come not not be one too.
    Answer trivial questions in the OOTS trivia thread!

she/her

7. - Top - End - #67
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PartyOfRouges View Post
    Pretty sure it’s Night 1, not 2
    The hole in space-time has been patched.

Sorry, yeah. She was a survivor, that's why the name is in blue. I'll be sure to say Survivor or Carrier on future deaths.

Quote Originally Posted by Caerulea View Post
    I believe she is not; her name was in blue and I would expect it to be red if she was. This is just a guess based on previous games though.
    Yeah.

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Cazero's Graduates Of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

My Homebrew

8. - Top - End - #68
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Question for AV: if Xi sacrificed her vote to set up a QT, would the person who she was networking with get a QT... just a useless one for real networking since Xi is now dead?
    In other words, does the person she tried to network with learn she was targeting them?

To save your QT index sanity, I think it'd be just as good (if the answer should be Yes), if you simply say in the targeted person's QT: a Network was set up with Xihirli, but she's dead, so no QT.

9. - Top - End - #69
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by JeenLeen View Post
    Question for AV: if Xi sacrificed her vote to set up a QT, would the person who she was networking with get a QT... just a useless one for real networking since Xi is now dead?
    In other words, does the person she tried to network with learn she was targeting them?

To save your QT index sanity, I think it'd be just as good (if the answer should be Yes), if you simply say in the targeted person's QT: a Network was set up with Xihirli, but she's dead, so no QT.
    The order of operations is:

1) Determine how much each person's vote counts for, based on powers and networking attempts.
    2) Determine who gets lynched.
    3) If the person who got lynched was trying to network, they lost their vote and there's no QT to indicate that they were trying to do so.

Normally the way this can be solved is by looking at vote totals and who else on the wagon did/didn't network, or maybe asking the Gamer if they know who did/didn't network that day. But...the latter solution can't be used in this situation, for obvious reasons.

My Homebrew

10. - Top - End - #70
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

If someone is voided, do they learn they were voided?

If X banes Y, and a kill on Y is stopped, do X or Y get feedback that a bane successfully stopped a kill?

11. - Top - End - #71
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by JeenLeen View Post
    If someone is voided, do they learn they were voided?

If X banes Y, and a kill on Y is stopped, do X or Y get feedback that a bane successfully stopped a kill?
    1) I won't explicitly tell them they were voided, but if they were attempting to do something that night, they'll probably be able to figure it out.

2) No, there is no feedback for either of them on banes, with two sort-of exceptions: first, if nobody dies in the night, then it's a hint that some bane was successful; second, if they have the role that gets double-voting when they block a kill, they'll be informed they're not a double-voter and will probably figure out that their bane blocked a kill.

My Homebrew

12. - Top - End - #72
    Titan in the Playground

Night 1 Ends

The first night ends in disaster - the three-person party sent out to fetch supplies ended with two of them gunning each other down in the street, attracting the attention of the horde down on the hapless third member of the group. The group sifted through the remains later, when it was safe, and was able to learn some interesting things about their lots comrades.

Apogee1 died. They were the Psychopath, a Carrier.

CaoimhinTheCape died. They were the Vigilante, a Survivor.

gac3 died. They were the Spy, a Survivor.

Day 2 Begins
    Day 2 Ends In 48 Hours

My Homebrew

13. - Top - End - #73

WolfInSheepsClothing

That's obnoxious, at least for me in specific. And for the other person who gac3 was in contact with, if that person is town (and yes I know who but I don't know if saying that is helpful).

Vigilante shooting enemy beast is probably a wash, but there's not much point dwelling on how good or bad it was. It looks like that means there's no more kills in the game outside of the carrier kill.

I'll work out what else exactly to say tomorrow since I'm not sure what's actually helpful to town and what's just going to make the carriers know stuff we don't want them to, and I'm tired enough that I just tried to claim to the dead guy so I'm not exactly lucid.

14. - Top - End - #74
    Dwarf in the Playground

Flumph

So, I'm gonna guess that the Vig targeted the psychopath and they took each other out (Nice shot Cao), and that gac3 was the actual wolf target. Could have been a better start, but could have been a whole lot worse as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Apogee1
    I'm getting flashbacks to last game with this ra wagon
    That's a wolf expressing discomfort about a forming wagon. Unless anyone has anything more concrete to go on, I'm putting my vote on rogue_alchemist
    Last edited by The Outsider; 2020-10-20 at 02:18 PM.
    I can see it from the outside.
    And I know you're on the inside... lookin' out.

15. - Top - End - #75

BlueWizardGirl

The good Captain Cap is quite suspicious in my humble opinion. Neither he, nor Apogee1 (a known wolf), decided it was better to establish networking than kill a random townie. In addition, he pushed quite hard to lynch Xihirli, on the basis of jokes. This looks to me like two wolves coordinating to kill someone day 1.

- - - Updated - - -

AvatarVecna, I have a question about the vote resolution mechanic. In case of a tie, is it decided by who reached that number of vote first, or who reached exactly that number of votes first? Also, which is decided first, sacrificed votes or time that people reached a vote count? Say we have two people, A and B (State of votes represented by brackets [A,B]) and some cases.

Case 1:
    [2,0] -> [2,3] -> [2,2,]: who is lynched? (last person to vote B sacrificed their vote)
    Case 2:
    [0,2] -> [2,2] -> [2,3] -> [2,2]: who is lynched? (last person to vote B sacrificed their vote)
    Case 3:
    [0,1] -> [2,1] -> [2,3] -> [2,2,]: who is lynched? (first person to vote B sacrificed their vote)
    Case 4:
    [0,2] -> [2,2] -> [2,3] -> [2,2]: who is lynched? (first person to vote B sacrificed their vote)

- - - Updated - - -

After considering more, rogue_alchemist is most likely to be a wolf. If Captain Cap is a wolf, either RA or The Outsider is almost certainly a wolf. Right now I'm thinking even odds on Captain Cap being a wolf.
    Last edited by Caerulea; 2020-10-20 at 08:56 AM. Reason: cancel vote
    Extended Signature.

she/her

16. - Top - End - #76

SwashbucklerGuy

[
    Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post
    Apogee1 died. They were the Psychopath, a Carrier.

CaoimhinTheCape died. They were the Vigilante, a Survivor.

gac3 died. They were the Spy, a Survivor.
    What a massacre...

The good Captain Cap is quite suspicious in my humble opinion. Neither he, nor Apogee1 (a known wolf), decided it was better to establish networking than kill a random townie.
    Deciding between establishing a network with a potential wolf and voting not a random townie, but a potential wolf sneaked on a wagon to lynch a town. There were 3 votes on me at the time, only one with justification (a controversial one, no less), and that smelled to me like a wolf ploy to kill a town. I found Xihirli the most suspicious of the bunch and voted her, hoping to take out a wolf, not that different from what Caohim did this night (if not that he was successful).

In addition, he pushed quite hard to lynch Xihirli, on the basis of jokes.
    This is a bit disingenuous: what I did was justifying my vote on her (the least you do, when you vote someone) and pointing out that aside from jokes, there hasn't been anything minimally substantial from her (not even a reason to explain why she was leaving a vote on a 3 people wagon, if not after I called her out on that), despite she was actively pushing for discussion: quite a contradictory behavior.

This looks to me like two wolves coordinating to kill someone day 1.
    Let's assume I'm scum: wouldn't have been extremely bold for a couple of wolves to vote on the same target, especially in a game in which 1 or 2 votes can mean a successful lynching?
    Isn't more likely that a wolf (Apogee1) saw the opportunity of a lynching and simply decided to jump on the wagon, hoping to direct suspicions on the town voter later in the game?

Quote Originally Posted by The Outsider View Post

I'm getting flashbacks to last game with this ra wagon
    That's a wolf expressing discomfort about a forming wagon. Unless anyone has anything more concrete to go on, I'm putting my vote on rogue_alchemist
    It makes sense, but for completeness I'd look at this other part of his comment too:
    Valmark and cap get various degrees of villager points though
    Thus Apogee1 spoke in favour or expressed concern about 3 people: me, Valmark and rogue_alchemist. Someone could be a wolf, the others could be town he was trying to gain the trust of.

For the moment I think I'll just wait.

17. - Top - End - #77
    Titan in the Playground

PartyOfRogues, you were clearly online and active since you posted immediately afte the end of the Night- anything to say on what happened during the Day?

Additional FoS on rogue_alchemist- in addition to what was said before, they were on the fence about judging Caoimhin's plan. Normally I wouldn't think too much of that (I didn't vote Caoimhin either) but in addition to everything else it's more likely to be a clue.

- - - Updated - - -

*End of the Day, I meant.
    Last edited by Valmark; 2020-10-20 at 07:20 AM.

18. - Top - End - #78

AssassinGuy

I used my vote to set up a qt with JeenLeen, he agreed to scry me so I’m waiting to hear back from him. I think we should lynch one of the people who voted Xihirli, Captain Cap pushed hard for the lynch, so putting my vote on him
    Last edited by PartyOfRogues; 2020-10-20 at 05:24 PM. Reason: Crossing out vote

19. - Top - End - #79

So, I'm gonna guess that the Vig targeted the psychopath and they took each other out (Nice shot Cao), and that gac3 was the actual wolf target. Could have been a better start, but could have been a whole lot worse as well.

So you are voting for me because Apogee mentioned me, as Captain Cap (who is suspicious, so not generally to be trusted, but still credit is given where it is due) said, he also mentioned several other people in the same post. I was considering networking with him today depending on how voting was going to go, but I'm glad I don't have to worry about that now.

After considering more, rogue_alchemist is most likely to be a wolf. If Captain Cap is a wolf, either RA or The Outsider is almost certainly a wolf. Right now I'm thinking even odds on Captain Cap being a wolf.
    I don't understand a) if I am "more likely" a wolf, why not vote for me and b) why I am more likely a wolf. I am genuinely trying to learn, because for the past few games I have done things that have made me suspicious and gotten me lynched when I am town.

Spoiler: Captain Cap
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Cap View Post
    What a massacre...

Deciding between establishing a network with a potential wolf and voting not a random townie, but a potential wolf sneaked on a wagon to lynch a town. There were 3 votes on me at the time, only one with justification (a controversial one, no less), and that smelled to me like a wolf ploy to kill a town. I found Xihirli the most suspicious of the bunch and voted her, hoping to take out a wolf, not that different from what Caohim did this night (if not that he was successful).

This is a bit disingenuous: what I did was justifying my vote on her (the least you do, when you vote someone) and pointing out that aside from jokes, there hasn't been anything minimally substantial from her (not even a reason to explain why she was leaving a vote on a 3 people wagon, if not after I called her out on that), despite she was actively pushing for discussion: quite a contradictory behavior.

Let's assume I'm scum: wouldn't have been extremely bold for a couple of wolves to vote on the same target, especially in a game in which 1 or 2 votes can mean a successful lynching?
    Isn't more likely that a wolf (Apogee1) saw the opportunity of a lynching and simply decided to jump on the wagon, hoping to direct suspicions on the town voter later in the game?

It makes sense, but for completeness I'd look at this other part of his comment too:

Thus Apogee1 spoke in favour or expressed concern about 3 people: me, Valmark and rogue_alchemist. Someone could be a wolf, the others could be town he was trying to gain the trust of.

For the moment I think I'll just wait.
    PartyOfRogues, you were clearly online and active since you posted immediately afte the end of the Night- anything to say on what happened during the Day?

Additional FoS on rogue_alchemist- in addition to what was said before, they were on the fence about judging Caoimhin's plan. Normally I wouldn't think too much of that (I didn't vote Caoimhin either) but in addition to everything else it's more likely to be a clue.

- - - Updated - - -

*End of the Day, I meant.

well, well, well how the turntables.... turn. Per usual I do something that makes me suspicious and I'm getting FOS left and right. It's fine, I'd be happy to try to prove my roll to someone (my alignment I can't really prove, though my role has good odds of being town, so that should help). I didn't want to network, because it seemed like everyone was going to do that and we would end up with no lynch (which we have all seen and done the math on, only hurts town). CaptainCap seemed the most suspicious to me, and still seems pretty suspicious, they posted an analysis without any vote one way or another. I'm going to vote for Captain Cap.

Since there is a bunch of votes on me, let me see if I understand the thought process. I am scum and voted for CaptainCap as RNG then stuck to it because I just want a random townie dead, apogee1 said not to vote for me as a wagon was starting to form and flipped wolf, so I must be a wolf as well? I mean apogee mentioning me does look bad, but wouldn't it have been easier for him to jump on the wagon against CaptainCap than to jump on Xi? I guess the counter argument is distancing so we don't get associated? I know everything is tenuous and you have to go with whatever little bit of evidence you have, but it doesn't seem like much to me. I do genuinely want to get better at this game, so explanations on how I am suspicious are helpful, so maybe I can be less so in the future.
    Last edited by rogue_alchemist; 2020-10-20 at 03:22 PM.

20. - Top - End - #80
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by rogue_alchemist View Post
    So you are voting for me because Apogee mentioned me, as Captain Cap (who is suspicious, so not generally to be trusted, but still credit is given where it is due) said, he also mentioned several other people in the same post. I was considering networking with him today depending on how voting was going to go, but I'm glad I don't have to worry about that now.

I don't understand a) if I am "more likely" a wolf, why not vote for me and b) why I am more likely a wolf. I am genuinely trying to learn, because for the past few games I have done things that have made me suspicious and gotten me lynched when I am town.

well, well, well how the turntables.... turn. Per usual I do something that makes me suspicious and I'm getting FOS left and right. It's fine, I'd be happy to try to prove my roll to someone (my alignment I can't really prove, though my role has good odds of being town, so that should help). I didn't want to network, because it seemed like everyone was going to do that and we would end up with no lynch (which we have all seen and done the math on, only hurts town). CaptainCap seemed the most suspicious to me, and still seems pretty suspicious, they posted an analysis without any vote one way or another. I'm going to vote for Captain Cap.

Since there is a bunch of votes on me, let me see if I understand the thought process. I am scum and voted for CaptainCap as RNG then stuck to it because I just want a random townie dead, apogee1 said not to vote for me as a wagon was starting to form and flipped wolf, so I must be a wolf as well? I mean apogee mentioning me does look bad, but wouldn't it have been easier for him to jump on the wagon against CaptainCap than to jump on Xi? I guess the counter argument is distancing so we don't get associated? I know everything is tenuous and you have to go with whatever little bit of evidence you have, but it doesn't seem like much to me. I do genuinely want to get better at this game, so explanations on how I am suspicious are helpful, so maybe I can be less so in the future.
    There's only one vote on you. Anyway the reason why I think you're a wolf is the way you put it down- you said that you 'want to move away from the wagon' after CC posted their math, but stuck there. Afterwards you gave a real reason, buy by then as you said AV had already pointed out how CC's calculations wouldn't do anything and still stuck around because 'they could still be a wolf that tried etc.'- when you said earlier that you wanted to get off the wagon.

It's nothing great obviously, but it's suspicious enough.

Apogee1 seemed to be defending you, yes.

Something that by itself would look like nothing- you like me called Caoimhin's plan bad (nothing strange there) and held off from voting (nothing strange there).
    But you did add that it could easily be a bad Town plan- if you add it to the other points it's not hard to think that you were setting yourself up to look Town when Caoimhin flipped. This would be the flimsiest reason to vote you though.

Also, one vote was enough to put you under pressure- that's not usually a townie look.

Also, you flipping would give interesting info on others, I think.

Anyway PoR's reply is enough to me, although I don't share the opinion on Captain Cap.
    Caeruela, like ra said, if you think alchemist is likely to be a wolf and Cap has even odds, why are you voting for the latter?
    Last edited by Valmark; 2020-10-20 at 01:35 PM.

21. - Top - End - #81
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

I hope to reread and write more later this Day, but Captain Cap for now.
    Though, with Apogee flipping wolf, that makes me less suspicious of the other person on the Xi wagon. I'll need to think about if I really find them or rogue_alchemist suspicious.

Holy-hunter, you still around?

I used my vote to set up a qt with JeenLeen, he agreed to scry me so I’m waiting to hear back from him. I think we should lynch one of the people who voted Xihirli, Captain Cap pushed hard for the lynch, so putting my vote on him
    I told PartyOfRouges more details in my QT with him, but I put a placeholder power usage on somebody early after Night started. I was planning on getting back online to switch it to him after agreeing with him on a plan, but then work got crazy, internet went down, and crying baby in the night meant no getting back online.
    I know that looks suspicious. I'll let PoR (who I told the outcome of who I targeted) decide for himself how suspicious it looks.
    Last edited by JeenLeen; 2020-10-21 at 08:18 AM.

22. - Top - End - #82

It's not the vote that bothered me, its all the FOS (though only one person called it that). Like I said, this is the third or fourth game that has happened and got me killed in D1 or D2. Thanks for explaining. I guess I need to be a little less trigger happy with posting and put more effort into analyzing and moving my votes. I am always worried that I'll get caught up in work and try to do a pressure vote and then not come back to change it in time and then look suspicious for that. I don't know, but I am working on getting better. I appreciate the input and advice.

EDIT: as apparently happened to Jeen, though I'll wait for PoR to see how suspicious to be.
    Last edited by rogue_alchemist; 2020-10-20 at 07:53 AM.

23. - Top - End - #83
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

There are some points I generally agree with, but I'm hesitant about for this game due to how nobody* knows what votes count until the Day resolves.
    *besides wolves (and Family, if they exist) knowing their allies' votes

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Cap View Post
    Isn't more likely that a wolf (Apogee1) saw the opportunity of a lynching and simply decided to jump on the wagon, hoping to direct suspicions on the town voter later in the game? \
    Apogee1 seemed to be defending you, yes.
    If I were a wolf, I'd be hesitant to defend my scum!buddies and would be happy to defend some town. That makes me look more credible as people die. So I don't think Apogee defending someone is evidence against them.

Regarding Captain Cap: his first statement is the main reason I lean Town for him. It would be very bold for two wolves to vote on the same wagon.
    However, Apogee was bold in some of his statements -- I thought he's probably town since it seems outlandish for a wolf to stay something he said -- so maybe they are playing bolder than usual wolves.

Regarding non-Captain Cap wolves: I kinda see the arguement for rogue_alchemist, but it doesn't seem very strong. Though maybe strong enough for D2, but I'm sorta leaning Captain Cap for now in case it is the wolves being extra bold.

I think it's probable one of the people I'm networked with is a wolf, since it seems likely the wolves would try to get in early and garner trust in a budding town network. I also think that one of the people who really voted are probably wolves.
    I will probably share who I'm networked with this Day, but I want to give folk a chance to persuade me otherwise or see how people respond first.
    I also think that it's likely 2 of the 3 wolves (if 3) voted. So we got Apogee. Who else who really voted looks suspicious?

Quote Originally Posted by Valmark
    Also, one vote was enough to put you under pressure- that's not usually a townie look.

Also, you flipping would give interesting info on others, I think.
    1 vote, with lots of suspicion, in this game feels like a lot. Since we don't know if the votes on other people are real votes. I agree overall with your statement, but feel it's not as strong in this game as others.

24. - Top - End - #84

AssassinGuy

According to JeenLeen, he is the watcher and targeted Cao, which we already know killed Apogee1. And even if they could prove watcher, that doesn’t mean they’re town. Suspicious for now, but we can’t lynch them today anyways since I am the Paranoid

25. - Top - End - #85

Just to confirm, did he claim watcher or Reporter? Also that makes Jeen doubly suspicious as they 'tricked' you into double baneing them without any deliverables on their part. I know Jeen has explained what happened, and it has happened to me many times and something I worry about, but that doesn't make it any less suspicious. We could test PoR's claim by trying to lynch Jeen anyways and watch it fail, but that seems like such a waste. It would be nice if there was a seer, though I am rarely in the town core that seems to form so there may be and I just don't know yet.

26. - Top - End - #86

SwashbucklerGuy

Well, given the other one, a wolf, is already dead, there isn't much of a choice...

Ok, so let me get this straight and correct me if I'm wrong. The reasons I'm suspicious are:
    • The first comment I made, because the other most suspicious player says so.
    • My vote on one of the 3 people on the wagon that formed on me because of pokes and RNG and lasted basically until the end of the day; of said people, rogue_alchemist was the only one to kind of justify remaining on the wagon after I showed up, Xihirli (disappeared for more than a real day) had to be urged to give one and Apogee1 has been revealed as a wolf. Thus, me (a town) had no justification at all to accuse one of said people, people that, for all I knew, were actively trying to get me lynched (3 votes, I remind you, 3 votes that rogue_alchemist would have agreed to assume real, potentially lethal votes, as we can see below)
      Even if someone said they were going to create a QT publicly, I wouldn't trust them at all. Unless they flat out don't vote on here, I assume they are voting. It could be a wolf tactic to say they are going to create a QT and "throw away" their vote, so people don't count it, only to use that power to distract or cause a weird lynch situation.
    • The only other player on the 2 people wagon that caused Xihirli to get lynched was a wolf (which at the same time seems to be a good reason to consider me town leaning, if that makes sense).

I didn't want to network, because it seemed like everyone was going to do that and we would end up with no lynch (which we have all seen and done the math on, only hurts town).
    So you're admitting that it was your vote the one on me at EOD. Well, according to Caerulea, the fact you didn't trade it for a QT is another reason to suspect you (not that I really agree).

CaptainCap seemed the most suspicious to me, and still seems pretty suspicious, they posted an analysis without any vote one way or another.
    If for "analysis" you mean a defence from Caerulea's accusations and a brief comment to Apogee1's quote, than yes, I exactly posted that. How the absence of a vote would make me more suspicious just eludes me: it appears that someone is (once again) overly eager to put me on the stakes for any reason they can come up with (sensible or not).

I mean apogee mentioning me does look bad, but wouldn't it have been easier for him to jump on the wagon against CaptainCap than to jump on Xi?
    Why jump on my wagon when he could jump on Xihirli's one and then make me pass for a wolf? (like you're exactly doing, and you started doing from Day 1, in a nicely coordinated move)

Let's just see at the possibilities, ok? One between me and rogue_alchemist is a wolf.
    If I were a wolf, why didn't Apogee1 jump on rogue_alchemist wagon, the guy who started raising suspicions over me and who was already a good lynching candidate? Why choose Xihirli, who had less votes at the time (so less chances to save me, the wolf buddy, from a possible lynching)? Why being "extra bold" when he could have gone for a much safer and better option from any point of view?
    If, on the other hand, rogue_alchemist is the wolf, what would have been Apogee1's options?
    Vote rogue_alchemist: an ally who was risking to get lynched. No way.
    Leave vote on me: 2 wolves on same wagon. Unlikely.
    Vote Xihirli: Good target with already a vote on her and possibility to frame the other voter, on who there were already suspicions thanks to his ally. A no-brainer.

Did you want a vote, rogue-alchemist? Here it is.
    Last edited by Captain Cap; 2020-10-20 at 03:25 PM.

27. - Top - End - #87

AssassinGuy

Jeen claimed reporter

28. - Top - End - #88
    Dwarf in the Playground

Flumph

Didn't Jeen also claim Spy on D1? Am I running behind here?
    I can see it from the outside.
    And I know you're on the inside... lookin' out.

29. - Top - End - #89
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Jeen claimed reporter
    Didn't Jeen also claim Spy on D1? Am I running behind here?
    I lied D1, figuring it would help protect the more important townies (e.g., seer, real Spy--though sad about gac3). Wanted to get a network started, with me as a target for the wolves.
    Also, as I didn't die N1, I have reason to trust PoR based on our networking. I was trying to cipher out if he or Cao were Town.

For what it's worth, I did target Cao and got he used a killing power on Apogee. So that confirms them as the retribution kill, with the wolves killing gac3 last night.

- - - Updated - - -

I decided to leave it to PoR to decide to out me as Reporter or go with the lie for now.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh--and saw the question, so to be explicit: I am now truthfully claiming Reporter (so watcher power).

30. - Top - End - #90

BlueWizardGirl

D2 Interim Vote Count:
    - rogue_alchemist (3): The Outsider, Captain Cap, Caerulea
    - Captain Cap (3): Caerulea, PartyOfRogues, rogue_alchemist, JeenLeen
    - PartyOfRogues (0): Valmark,
    - Caerulea (1): Valmark
    Extended Signature.

she/her