New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 18 of 36 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #511
    Dwarf in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

Default Re: Werewolf/Mafia: Percy Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by bladescape View Post
    So does Totodile know something I don't?

Because they seem pretty sure one of Vig or Xi is wolf.
    Would also like a response to this.
    I'm Chaotic Good! Ish!

2. - Top - End - #512
    Halfling in the Playground

Planetar

And no I'm not saying there is no possible way xihirli and the vig are both wolves I'm simply saying that it is rather likely at least one is a wolf.

3. - Top - End - #513
    Bugbear in the Playground

When I asked Gac about it in my QT he was being vague about it so idk if I trust that. Lightning means definitely the vig but I got no reason to believe wolves didn't also target.

Also that doesn't address 2wolf scenario either.
    "Trust bladescape, Shadow of Doubt,"

My almighty and all knowing extended Signature lies HERE! Now includes awesome quotes!

4. - Top - End - #514

Planetar

Quote Originally Posted by Elenna View Post
    Would also like a response to this.
    I have already explained why before that post.

5. - Top - End - #515
    Dwarf in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

Quote Originally Posted by totadileplayz View Post
    I have already explained why before that post.
    Yeah, you ninja'd me.
    I'm Chaotic Good! Ish!

6. - Top - End - #516

Planetar

When I asked Gac about it in my QT he was being vague about it so idk if I trust that. Lightning means definitely the vig but I got no reason to believe wolves didn't also target.

Also that doesn't address 2wolf scenario either.
    Because ultimately I'm saying if one is a town the other is a wolf. Doesn't mean I'm saying if one is a wolf the other is town .

7. - Top - End - #517

ClericGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Elenna View Post

(directed at me)
    What about Snowblaze's post made you want to trust her?
    Nothing concrete, I'm afraid.
    But her somewhat accepting way towards getting lynched was enough for me to consider another target.
    And I still think Xi is quite suspicous.

She keeps saying "Killed the Seer", something that paints a very bad light on the action of the Vig. And she does this without giving me any reason why it should matter that AV was the seer. On a later day, sure. Team Wolf could have learned the role. But day 1? Only if AV told them. But I realy doubt anybody but Apogee got this info. And Apogee is either town, or it does not matter since team wolf has basically won by now since they would have too many infos about everyone else.

Plus the good arguments about there only beeing one night kill. (update) With Xi beeing blocked. (/update)
    Plus she was my own day 1 lynch target (before BCH).

And, lastly, I think some more disscusion can only be good for town. In with case: mission accomplished
    Last edited by Rogan; 2021-06-06 at 10:58 AM. Reason: One additional sentence

8. - Top - End - #518

Because ultimately I'm saying if one is a town the other is a wolf. Doesn't mean I'm saying if one is a wolf the other is town .
    Eh, true. Sorry I misread you there. For some reason my initial passover it looked like you saying "One is wolf and the other is town." and my logic brain went "Well that's pretty damn confident of you Mr Dile sir."

Also there's the possibility the 2lifer just hasn't been on. There are 4 (5?) people who haven't posted yet this day phase.

That being said, I don't hate the Xi wagon. As I said, she was second on my "List if lynchables" only behind Snow.

I am slightly concerned by the fact it's risen in popularity in the last 12 hours of the day though. That's usually counterlynch to get off a wolf territory of late plays.

My almighty and all knowing extended Signature lies HERE! Now includes awesome quotes!

9. - Top - End - #519
    Titan in the Playground

Or, a child of Zeus not necessarily with vig powers aimed the wolves’ factional kill, and seeing that there was only one kill in the night a wolf decided to fake-claim a role they now knew wasn’t in the game.
    Last edited by Xihirli; 2021-06-06 at 10:58 AM.
    Spoiler: Check Out my Writing!
    Show

https://www.patreon.com/everskendra

I post short stories in the middle of every month, and if you want to follow my novels as they’re edited and written, you can join as a patron!

10. - Top - End - #520

Quote Originally Posted by Rogan View Post
    Nothing concrete, I'm afraid.
    But her somewhat accepting way towards getting lynched was enough for me to consider another target.
    And I still think Xi is quite suspicous.

She keeps saying "Killed the Seer", something that paints a very bad light on the action of the Vig. And she does this without giving me any reason why it should matter that AV was the seer. On a later day, sure. Team Wolf could have learned the role. But day 1? Only if AV told them. But I realy doubt anybody but Apogee got this info. And Apogee is either town, or it does not matter since team wolf has basically won by now since they would have too many infos about everyone else.

Plus the good arguments about there only beeing one night kill. (update) With Xi beeing blocked. (/update)
    Plus she was my own day 1 lynch target (before BCH).

And, lastly, I think some more disscusion can only be good for town. In with case: mission accomplished
    It's posts like these that make me like you as town. I choose the other lynch option because I don't have that sense of trust you have in Snow, but I'm gonna give you a gold star for contribution.

11. - Top - End - #521

ClericGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    Or, a child of Zeus not necessarily with vig powers aimed the wolves’ factional kill, and seeing that there was only one kill in the night a wolf decided to fake-claim a role they now knew wasn’t in the game.
    Jeen? Do you know if there is one or two children of Zeus you have to kill?

- - - Updated - - -

It's posts like these that make me like you as town. I choose the other lynch option because I don't have that sense of trust you have in Snow, but I'm gonna give you a gold star for contribution.
    Thanks a lot. I try to make a good impression for my first match

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JeenLeen View Post
    You are a champion of Hera.

Hera has chosen to elevate you with the power of a demigod. Enough to get you into camp halfblood. Zeus has been cheating again.

Hera's sight: Each night choose one player and learn if they are a child of Zeus. If you target a child of Zeus, you will be informed and they will not be able to act that night.

You are neutral. Win condition: Survive until all children of Zeus are dead.
    Jeen, never mind (unless you asked Gac and got additional info).

All children of Zeus is not both children of Zeus. But I think it's more likely there are two Children.
    Otherwise the victory condition could be achived by pure random chance day 1. (Day 1 Win is possible, as seen by Emmy, but she actually had to DO something to make it happen)

12. - Top - End - #522

There are counter wagons now and I feel better that we will have *something* to analyze tomorrow instead of a unilateral lynch snow vote.

I have played too many games of being Luke warm. I am throwing info around and casting suspicions, if it gets me lynched after snow, that's fine. I just read her as more towny than Xi.

As for Xi's argument we lynch the big. That'd be great if it was a known player, but only Apogee knows and they didn't share (not that I am saying they should). Right now Xi and Snow are most likely targets with Val a distant 3rd because of D1 suspicions.

13. - Top - End - #523

ClericGuy

Quote Originally Posted by rogue_alchemist View Post
    As for Xi's argument we lynch the big. That'd be great if it was a known player, but only Apogee knows and they didn't share (not that I am saying they should). Right now Xi and Snow are most likely targets with Val a distant 3rd because of D1 suspicions.
    Could you explain why you think it would be great?
    I think, this plan has a quite high cost if the vig is town.

And we have another way to semi-validate the alignment:
    From now on, Apogee directs the kill.
    1. The vig kills a wolf. Some town cred, but not compleatly cleared.
    2. The vig kills the target Apogee pointed him at, but its not a wolf. Neutral, but Apogee needs to confirm this.
    3. The vig kills someone else. Unless there is strong evidence for a target switch, the vig is wolf and should be killed day 3.

The cost of going with this plan while the vig is a wolf:
    • If the vig kill is in addition to the normal kill, like I think, Team wolf will get one more kill. But it would discredit Xi some more.
    • If the vig kill is instead of the normal wolf kill (maybe powered up) it's only some delay in getting the Vig info. Yielding different info instead.

But if the vig is town, town has another weapon against the wolves.

14. - Top - End - #524

Planetar

2. The vig kills the target Apogee pointed him at, but its not a wolf. Neutral, but Apogee needs to confirm this.
    3. The vig kills someone else. Unless there is strong evidence for a target switch, the vig is wolf and should be killed day 3.

• If the vig kill is in addition to the normal kill, like I think, Team wolf will get one more kill. But it would discredit Xi some more.
    • If the vig kill is instead of the normal wolf kill (maybe powered up) it's only some delay in getting the Vig info. Yielding different info instead.

So lynch Snowblaze got it.
    Last edited by totadileplayz; 2021-06-06 at 11:59 AM.

15. - Top - End - #525

ClericGuy

So lynch Snowblaze got it.
    Thats... not what I said?

I think Xis plan (Apogee outs the vig to get killed) is bad and have proposed a different solution.

As for Xi's argument we lynch the big. That'd be great if it was a known player...
    I have read this as: Lynching the vig is good, but we don't know him.

Rereading your comment (instead of jumping on the sentence I have quoted above) I also noticed this:
    but only Apogee knows and they didn't share (not that I am saying they should)
    with can be read as a point against Xis plan.

I would like to know if my proposal to use the vig by letting Apogee controll the target has some flaws I did not notice. If you (or anybody else) could point them out, it would give me a reson to withdraw some of by doubt about Xi.

16. - Top - End - #526

Planetar

Yeah I have to admit I'm torn between the two subjects Xihirli and Snowblaze. Took my first Covid vaccine today. Yay!

17. - Top - End - #527

ClericGuy

Yeah I have to admit I'm torn between the two subjects Xihirli and Snowblaze. Took my first Covid vaccine today. Yay!
    Understandable. I can see both of them as wolf as well.

Spoiler: Vaccine
    Show
    Good for you. I'll have to wait a bit befor I can get mine. I wish you that you will not have any side effects.

18. - Top - End - #528
    Troll in the Playground

Griffon

I'm keeping my vote on Snowblaze for now, but I don't like it.

Snowblaze's situation is almost identical to BCH's in some ways, in that it's someone who got caught in a really strange lie and claimed a neutral role. If they flip neutral, I won't be surprised, but the situation is weird enough that I could see them flipping wolf.

The death of AV is still really odd, to me, especially since it was the only death last night and the Zeusling's apparent response was "Oops! My bad! I'm town, though." That's... uncomfortable, but I have no idea who this Zeusling could be, so I literally can't vote them in any way that matters.

Xihirli seems to be under suspicion due to knowledge of her character (whether said knowledge is true or not, I can't say) and her insistence that AV's death smells fishy. Maybe I'm being duped, but I tend to agree with her that I don't like the explanation we've been given for that death so far, so I'm not comfortable with voting her at the moment.

I'd be happy to change my vote (Snowblaze feels like a neutral, and we should get rid of some wolves soon before they become a legitimate problem), but I have no one who I want to change it to at the moment.
    Originally Posted by Xefas:
    "I need the Goblins in phalanx arrangement. Sky Blotters in the back! Swissles? Assume the Swizzle Stick Formation! We're going in!"
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #529

Planetar

Quote Originally Posted by Zelphas View Post
    I'm keeping my vote on Snowblaze for now, but I don't like it.

Snowblaze's situation is almost identical to BCH's in some ways, in that it's someone who got caught in a really strange lie and claimed a neutral role. If they flip neutral, I won't be surprised, but the situation is weird enough that I could see them flipping wolf.

The death of AV is still really odd, to me, especially since it was the only death last night and the Zeusling's apparent response was "Oops! My bad! I'm town, though." That's... uncomfortable, but I have no idea who this Zeusling could be, so I literally can't vote them in any way that matters.

Xihirli seems to be under suspicion due to knowledge of her character (whether said knowledge is true or not, I can't say) and her insistence that AV's death smells fishy. Maybe I'm being duped, but I tend to agree with her that I don't like the explanation we've been given for that death so far, so I'm not comfortable with voting her at the moment.

I'd be happy to change my vote (Snowblaze feels like a neutral, and we should get rid of some wolves soon before they become a legitimate problem), but I have no one who I want to change it to at the moment.
    Xihirli was roleblocked. There is a role for the kill and the wolf kill base. At least One of them is most likely a wolf, however we can't vote for the vig(apogee won't tell us so you know the problem there.) It is possible for Xihirli to be a wolf in the situation given to us, and the only other reasonable explanation would be if The Vig was the wolf killer. Since the ones that make them safe the two-lifer, and the double kill on AV are rather unlikely since they do not line up with what we see.

This causes suspicion to arise on Xihirli since they are the only one of the two we can vote for. And with their death it necessitates Apogee revealing the Vig allowing us to vote for them if they do end up being the wolf.

Xihirli however is acting contrary to how people know her, and is doing things out of character. Not only that, but she is focusing on an aspect that neither the vig or the wolves could have known at the time the killing taking place to add more suspicion on the vig side of the equation.

All in all we have snowblaze the liar, Xihirli the strange, and The vig the unknown. These all are in relative terms the most suspicious people we have for who can be a wolf. Of these Snowblaze and Xihirli are the ones we can vote for and is why I'm having a hard time of figuring out who to actually vote for. And it doesn't help that I have a headache right now.

20. - Top - End - #530

ClericGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Zelphas View Post

That there is only one death is one of the things that makes Xi sucpious. We know she was blocked by dionysus. (Her own behaivour at the start of day, plus confirmation via apogee).
    Gac also stated that a wolf would be able to use his power AND the factional kill. So there should be two kills.
    Our healer told apogee that he did not get a hint his power saved someone, but getting such a hint would be in line with the fluff (beeing close enough to heal the wounds, preventing death). I don't know if there is narrator confirmation that the role would work this way, but it seems plausible.

So, the options are:
    1. Hard to kill. No info yet.
    2. Poseidons save. Seems unlikely, see above.
    3. Double kill. I think it's unlikely, but we can't rule it out.
    4. Xi carried the kill, but was blocked.

Did I forgett anything?

- - - Updated - - -

I should add:

If Apogee comes in with a statement like "I know what happened to the wolf kill, and it was not Xi beeing blocked" this would definitly clear Xi.

21. - Top - End - #531

Planetar

5) the zeusling is the mafia killer, and doesn't get two kills but one buffed one instead.

22. - Top - End - #532

I sat on that post for a solid 5 minutes trying to remember what else I wanted to mention against Xi. Thank you for finishing it for me. I DO like the plan of apogee directing the video kill and testing that way and the fact that Xi wants to be 'helpful, but not too helpful only further incriminates her. We need to verify this via, I agree with that sentiment, but killing them is not the best way to verify (as others have argued) because we potentially lose a really powerful town ability.

23. - Top - End - #533

ClericGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Apogee1 View Post
    Anyways I have a claim from the vig for it being their kill. They didn’t claim that earlier, so didn’t tell them to stay clear of AV.

The child of Dionysus I am in contact with said they are not informed they are being hunted/protected.

I’ve also received yet another neutral claim, but don’t remember what it was. Let me check.
    It’s an undescribed neutral. Don’t really know how to handle that at this point with so many neuts being claimed.

The doctor is claiming that they did not save libro’s life last night, so whatever ended the kill was not then. The child of dionysus roleblocked Xihirli, so that’s a possible kill stopped. There is also the possibility that the two overlapped naturally
    Quote Originally Posted by Apogee1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Valmark View Post
    Honestly I'm more inclined to lynch this new neutral who hasn't talked about any role then Snowblaze.

Also just so we're clear, you're saying that there is a child of Poseidon with the protection power that targeted Libro last night and got as a feedback that Libro wasn't targeted at all?
    Correct. At this point I don’t really know how to handle more neuts, because there already seem to be a lot, but who knows.
    Vig claimed now. This does not realy move his alignment in any way, but we get a way to test him. It removes the posibility of a target manipulating power in play.
    This post also implies that Poseidons healing power was not responsible for stopping the kill.

The children of dionysus did not receive a hint that there would be someone with a special interest in them. The children of Zeus did (Jeen told us, when he presented his true role). If Snow flips neutral, slight point against the child of zeus. Otherwise no info.

An unknown neutral. Suspicious, but we don't have enough info here.

Adding to my list of possible explanations for only one kill:
    Spoiler: Original list
    Show

5) the zeusling is the mafia killer, and doesn't get two kills but one buffed one instead.

Unlikely, see the following posts of Gac.

Quote Originally Posted by gac3 View Post
    I believe I said this in the pregame chatter so I feel safe revealing that the wolf kill is considered a to be used by a specific person in nearly every case. The child of ares is the one exception. Whichever wolf uses the kill, it functions as a second power and abilities that interact with power usage would apply to the kill. So either Dionysus power would be able to affect it. Yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by gac3 View Post
    To answer Elenna's questions without quoting:

The wolf that makes the night kill will also have full access to any role powers they have.

The induce madness does choose the new target. Any role (With some obvious exceptions) may target themself.
    Last edited by Rogan; 2021-06-06 at 12:44 PM. Reason: Adding context

24. - Top - End - #534

Planetar

Vig claimed now. This does not realy move his alignment in any way, but we get a way to test him. It removes the posibility of a target manipulating power in play.
    This post also implies that Poseidons healing power was not responsible for stopping the kill.

The children of dionysus did not receive a hint that there would be someone with a special interest in them. The children of Zeus did (Jeen told us, when he presented his true role). If Snow flips neutral, slight point against the child of zeus. Otherwise no info.

An unknown neutral. Suspicious, but we don't have enough info here.

Adding to my list of possible explanations for only one kill:
    Spoiler: Original list
    Show

Unlikely, see the following posts of Gac.
    Fair, but if the doctor got information that his target wasn't attacked, then that is another mod confirmation that 2 didn't happen.

Similarly the two-lifer should know if they were attacked or not and would have reported on it.

Double Kill should have been commented on in the end of night report.

Reallly the only likely option is Xihirli is a killer from a practical stand point.

25. - Top - End - #535
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by rogue_alchemist View Post
    I sat on that post for a solid 5 minutes trying to remember what else I wanted to mention against Xi. Thank you for finishing it for me. I DO like the plan of apogee directing the video kill and testing that way and the fact that Xi wants to be 'helpful, but not too helpful only further incriminates her. We need to verify this via, I agree with that sentiment, but killing them is not the best way to verify (as others have argued) because we potentially lose a really powerful town ability.
    I never said that, you and Rogan stop lying about me and if everyone could stop complaining that I’m “out of character” for not doing exactly what you expect that would be great. You could learn about chaos instead, it rarely follows your rules.
    Show

I post short stories in the middle of every month, and if you want to follow my novels as they’re edited and written, you can join as a patron!

26. - Top - End - #536
    Dwarf in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

1) Sounds believable on Apogees side. But if the killer did not do so, maybe speak up? On the other side, I can understand not telling Apogee without more info. Allowing a wolf to direct a town kill would be bad. Probably should have picked another, more suspicious target instead...
    2) If Snows claim is correct, this would be another hint for a lying Zeusling. Otherwise, null.
    3) Sounds hard to believe... I can see many Neutral roles, but 5 are a tad too much... On the other hand, team wolf would know this as well... is this the famous WIFOM?
    4) Well, Xi was suspicious the whole time. Perhaps a bit too suspicious? The beast?

@Gac: Can Dionysus make someone too drunk to fight back?

So, since I like to put too much thought into minor things... Has anybody heard from Apogee in private this day?
    I did not, despite asking some questions.
    If nobody got something from Apogee, this neutral role could be real and prevent Apogee from talking in private today. Morpheus sleep or something.
    But I think the more likely answer is, my question was not important enough and Apogee has limited time.

I think the madness power is not random, but I could be wrong.
    I share your concerns about Xi, but see above.

@Gac Can the player using the madness power pick the new target, or is it random?

Good questions. I would like to know the answers myself. I think I even asked Gac if we would get a hint if someone was killed twice.

Shorted this quote a lot to save space, if you want to see the full text, follow the link to the original post.

Your plan about the power sounds good. And, depending on the powers the scanner has access to, it might only delay the Zeus detection instead of wasting it.

Your loyalty is well explained as well. Although it feels like the wolf team does not risk a lot if they contact you. After all, they can promise you to kill a child if Zeus, while town is very much limited in their ability to kill. But this would only really come into play if there is no wolf children of Zeus.

Nothing to add
    Nothing to add

My own thoughts about the child of Zeus are not that negative. There have been concerns about Appgee before, so not trusting him to direct a kill seems believable. I did not come 100% clear myself before the night ended.

Again, how would team wolf knew AV was the Seer? It was night 1, there was no chance to gather information by power. And I don't think AV claimed to anybody but Apogee.
    So you propose that Apogee and/or his partner is a wolf? Possible, yeah. But probably a very low risk. And at this point, it would basically mean that Team wolf has already won.
    Knowing most roles and being able to influence targeting for some time would be a very huge advantage.
    Apologies to anyone I haven’t gotten back to. Was quite busy yesterday. Going through everything now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Valmark View Post
    Apogee1, unsure if I asked already (today is a busy day so I'll be absent or just too tired for much of it) but you said that the vigilante claimed to have killed AV- did they say why? I can't help but think that there were many Town members would kill before AV.
    They talked about it a bit. Didn't particularly strike me as an exceptionally towny or wolfy decision.

27. - Top - End - #537

ClericGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    I never said that, you and Rogan stop lying about me and if everyone could stop complaining that I’m “out of character” for not doing exactly what you expect that would be great. You could learn about chaos instead, it rarely follows your rules.
    If I realy said you would do something you did not, I'm sorry.
    If you mean the "seem to be helpful without beeing helpful", this is not something I have said in general.

I have said that insisting that Apogee should out the Vig and we should kill him is in fact NOT helpful and provided my reasoning for this. If you think this reason is flawed, feel free to point those flaws out. I'm ready to listen.

28. - Top - End - #538
    Titan in the Playground

Sure, the flaw is that Apogee is protecting a wolf and I’d rather he stop.
    Show

29. - Top - End - #539
    Troll in the Playground

Griffon

Xihirli was roleblocked. There is a role for the kill and the wolf kill base. At least One of them is most likely a wolf, however we can't vote for the vig(apogee won't tell us so you know the problem there.) It is possible for Xihirli to be a wolf in the situation given to us, and the only other reasonable explanation would be if The Vig was the wolf killer. Since the ones that make them safe the two-lifer, and the double kill on AV are rather unlikely since they do not line up with what we see.

This causes suspicion to arise on Xihirli since they are the only one of the two we can vote for. And with their death it necessitates Apogee revealing the Vig allowing us to vote for them if they do end up being the wolf.

Xihirli however is acting contrary to how people know her, and is doing things out of character. Not only that, but she is focusing on an aspect that neither the vig or the wolves could have known at the time the killing taking place to add more suspicion on the vig side of the equation.

All in all we have snowblaze the liar, Xihirli the strange, and The vig the unknown. These all are in relative terms the most suspicious people we have for who can be a wolf. Of these Snowblaze and Xihirli are the ones we can vote for and is why I'm having a hard time of figuring out who to actually vote for. And it doesn't help that I have a headache right now.
    That there is only one death is one of the things that makes Xi sucpious. We know she was blocked by dionysus. (Her own behaivour at the start of day, plus confirmation via apogee).
    Gac also stated that a wolf would be able to use his power AND the factional kill. So there should be two kills.
    Our healer told apogee that he did not get a hint his power saved someone, but getting such a hint would be in line with the fluff (beeing close enough to heal the wounds, preventing death). I don't know if there is narrator confirmation that the role would work this way, but it seems plausible.

So, the options are:

Did I forgett anything?

- - - Updated - - -

I should add:

If Apogee comes in with a statement like "I know what happened to the wolf kill, and it was not Xi beeing blocked" this would definitly clear Xi.
    Thank you for the clarification; I see a little more clearly why there's stronger suspicion on Xi at the moment. That being said, it's not conclusive (and none of you said it's conclusive, we're running off of conjecture for most of this), so Xi could still quite possibly be town. Snowblaze, however, could either be wolf or neutral; their chance of being town is astronomically low, and would require Snowblaze to have lied several times for literally no reason. So, it seems to me at the moment that Snowblaze is still the better vote; she is either a win for town as wolf or a mixed bag as neutral, while Xi is either a win for town as wolf or a loss for town as town.

I'm still a bit nervous about the vig kill last night, but without a name we can't do anything about that so I guess we just have to pass that over for now.
    Originally Posted by Xefas:
    "I need the Goblins in phalanx arrangement. Sky Blotters in the back! Swissles? Assume the Swizzle Stick Formation! We're going in!"
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #540

1. Wolves: targeted AV separate from Zeus: Lightning Control.
    2. Wolf!Xi: carried the kill, but was blocked.
    3. Zeus: Lightning Control is the mafia killer, and doesn't get two kills but one buffed one instead.
    4. Poseidon: Healing Waters saved someone.
    5. Ares: Hard to Kill was attacked. No info yet.
    6. Zeus: Mystical Might changed the Wolf target away from one player and to AV or Ares:Hard to Kill
    7. Dionysus: Induce Madness changed the target.
    8. Neutral: Some ability we don't know was used.

Added on three options to the list of what happened. Struck out the two we have evidence against.

Maybe it's just having the arguments against Xi formatted differently but I definitely understand that option 2 (Xi is a wolf) looks the most likely to people. Apogee can rule out that Mystical Might and Hard to Kill weren't involved? Or even the Neutrals, if they have full claimed to you?

7 hours till deadline

Vote Count:

Snowblaze (6): CaoimhinTheCape, Elenna, Zelphas, Bladescape, Valmark, Xihirli
    Valmark (2): JeenLeen, Murska
    Xihirli (4): Rogue_Alchemist, Rogan, Snowblaze, Totadileplayz
    Not Voting: Apogee
    No Posts: BookWombat, Flat-Footed, Libro, Mornshine, Shal06