1. - Top - End - #298
    Titan in the Playground

ClericGuy

Default Re: The Northlands Saga - Spears in the Ice IC

Heltinne Thrainsdottir, Speaker of Spirits

Heltinne’s swore as two of her companions fell. How could they defeat a for that turned away their very weapons? If Freya still stood, they might have been able to retreat ... but now, who would carry the huge warrior? Suddenly, the newcomer joined the fray. Clearly, the time for running was gone. Now all they could do was die with honor ... and on their feet. With her heated spear, Heltinne attacked again.

OOC - a frustrating fight with a lot of goes who are hard to hurt ... compounded by bad luck. Add in not being at full Spellcasting strength and it all adds up to what may be the first TOK I’ve experienced in a really long time.
    Attack - (1d20+4)[5], Dam - (1d8+3)[4]

EDIT: I’m done. I can’t even with this character ... how many critical fails can one person have?

Spoiler: Status
    Show
    AC 15 (19) HP 1/9 Init +1 Move 30
    F +1 R +1 W +3
    Weapon: MW longspear (+3, 1d8+3), Morningstar (+2, 1d8+2/3)
    Spells (Unl) ghost sound, mage hand, guidance, create water, detect magic, spark / (0/3) cure light wounds, bless, obscuring mist
    SLA (alter self): 1/1, Ice armor: 1hr
    Key skills: Perception +6; Sense Motive +5; Diplomacy +7; Heal +7; Spellcraft +4; KS Religion +4; KS Geography +5; KS History +4
    Effect: bless (+1 att/save vs far; 3 rounds); Ice armor (+4 AC, 1hr); ER 5 vs cold, acid, electricity
    Last edited by Starbin; 2020-07-11 at 04:53 PM.
    Life is ... life. As always bot/cut as necessary.
    DM: "Why do you have so many characters?"
    Me: "Because I never embraced the strategic value of running away."

Fare thee well, N_R ... you will missed!y