'Oh I would never speak ill of anyone.' Anika replies. She could always ask again when they weren't inside the Kindjal's manor. Lady Hax's response to the second point was not entirely unexpected, 'I suppose I could track down some Hetaireia students if I have to, but I think I should try to use my time on Scintilla effectively.'

Anika will glance at Macharius to see if he had anything more to add. 'I think when we're finished here we need to keep watch on as many of the high points of the Sibellus as we can. If we can't catch the Stalker in the act perhaps we can make some educated guesses about where they might have started from. I'm fairly confident we can manage to throw more resources at the problem then the Commissariat has anyway. Regardless of whether this pans out or not I would like to exchange contact details Lady Hax. I'm hardly likely to bother you for favours once we're back in the Expanse, but in the meantime, feel free to contact us about anything you want to add.'

Spoiler: ooc
Show

Because it's possible that Etula doesn't know, Inquiry test conducted at a later date to ask the Commissariat about the possibility of a pattern to the killings about involvement with Forbidden stuff of whatever kind
vs. Fel 47 (+10 Etiquette)
(1d100)[6]