Jessica starts, wide-eyed. After a moment, she blinks, taking some clear effort to process what she's heard. "Sorry, everyone, it's been a while since I spoke, much less dialogued in Aquan. And.... well, ixithil can be translated a few different ways...." She racks her brain for a moment longer.

"None of them are good, though. So, I'm not at all sure if the elemental is kept here against its will, but these two folks certainly are. There's something it-" she gestures into the tank- "calls 'master', with a.... very unpleasant connotation. It seems to think that our presence has already earned this 'master's' ire, and that if we leave now, it will be worse. All things considered, I think its perspective is... accurate, but I really really don't think we should wait here to find out what the master's punishment is going to be. We need to decide what we're going to do, quickly- including with Eliza and Rayland here, and be about it. I'd much rather enjoy the relative safety of walls and numbers than face such a threat in its own domain."

She glances around the room, increasingly uneasy. "let's head back to the camp, directly. I'll conjure water to keep our friends here nice and wet until we're at the coast where they can do it themselves. How does that sound to everyone?"