The pot remains open, as if awaiting the offered crocodile meat, the old man Scarengi sits back down with a groan.

"Know you? I suppose not, I know what you will do, but I can't say which road you'll take to get there. But I'd just be spouting what my daughter told me, she's our seer. My son here, he's our strong man, can lift the Vardo by himself. My grand children are learning skills of dexterity and amusement. I'm an animal tamer and my love Ryana is....

From the distance a shrill scolding can be heard from the older woman.

"If I hear you tell another group that I'm the bearded lady, ill rip put your hairs they can't see!"

Scarengi grimaced and grins.

".... is an amazing cook!, but welcome, welcome to the land of Scourange. We are currently in the swamps surrounding Lake Noir. The Lord of these lands often stalks the swamps, so you'll want to leave the swamps as soon as possible, he.... is not pleasant. You'll want to go the town on the edge of the swamp. Marais d'Tarascon, built beside the plantation, you might even make it from there to Port d'Elhour. But first, join our fire you ... six yes? We shall share our fire, our food, and our talents."

Scarengi considers Cheyanne.

"This is an island upon the sea of dread... I believe I once heard an academic say we are so far gone within the deep ethereal that we no longer touch the material plane. "