Bella laughs.

"None that I like enough to deal out duri for! I think I'll send a letter back home; one I'll keep when I get back. Maybe a copy for Ernesto and Istuccio. But fifty duri for a book... I can't imagine ever wanting to pay more than ten, even for a very nice book!"

Signorina Phillipa laughs.

"It is so, yes; but I like to think that because of this invention, we will be able to have common libraries in all towns and cities - where you might read a book without needing to buy it, and do so without fear of it being so precious and irreplacable. Forma di Malevola, perhaps not so much - it's all very airy and strange. And banned in Sigmar's empire, for that matter - they do not permit discussion of the rat men there at all. But other books, books about great heroes and adventures, and the far places of the world... Why, with books, one might allow even the poorest child of a distant village the ability to travel in their imagination to far Cathay, or Kislev!"

Spoiler: OOC:
Show
With that haggle roll, you could buy a copy of Forma di Malevola for only 20gc - one which had a corner scuffed and crushed in a binding accident.
It's still perfectly functional, but the imperfection will make it harder to sell to suppliers abroad; thus the discount!