1. - Top - End - #104
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Default Re: [WFRP2e] The Power of One - Part 2 - "Transire Benefaciendo"

Taalia Giovanni

The girl slowly subsided, her beautifully crafted blade shimmering in the moonlight with the crimson color of its intended trade.

When the fog of fury and war slowly rescinded from her thoughts and relinquished their grip from her actions, the shepardess had to manually pump the air into her lungs and and exhale those deep, hot breaths. The streets of this city may be use to casual violence, but she was not, even if she responded in kind with an unusual intensity.

But, spotting the man abandoned by his fellow, his coughing spluttering audible even from this distance, Taalia felt another instinct seizing her actions. Ignoring Cestie's initial inquiry, the tall shepardess dashed forward. One might think she intended to finish the thief off, but instead, she hastened to his side where her hands went from Khorne-esque murder to the gentlest touch of mercy.

She tore the linen from her shirt to create impromptu bandages and set to work rescuing him from Mor's beckoning.
    Last edited by BananaPhone; 2023-06-13 at 08:50 AM.
    "Of all the words by tongue and pen, by far the saddest are "I could have been...""

"The first rule of success is to have a vision. You see if you don’t have a vision of where you are going, if you don’t have a goal for where to go, you’ll drift around and never end up anywhere...can you imagine a majority of people don't know where they are going? I knew where I was going!” – Arnold Schwarzenegger