View Single Post

Thread: IC II: DH The Purity of Sacrifice

1. - Top - End - #296
    Barbarian in the Playground

Beholder

Default Re: IC II: DH The Purity of Sacrifice

Quote Originally Posted by Bennosuke View Post
    Ser Drimmle's voice reaches a pitch high enough to crack glass as he watches Trask fall to the ground dead. When Marcella disappears, he turns his attention to Arl, and fires again with his las pistol, a shot that should hit the man from Kesh straight in the chest. He then starts backing up, taking cautious steps up the stairs, in preparation to flee the combat.

(OOC: This will be a hit to Arl's chest unless he dodges, doing 9 damage presoak... why do I not see armor on his charactersheet? Will pause here before we go back to the top of the order, since it should be Arl up next anyways.

He moves 3m farther away from orla now.)
    (OOC: Because he's an assassin who tries to look innocuous. That may change.)

Arl ducks back behind his cover when Ser Drimmle fires!

(1d100)[81] vs 51 (Ag 41, Dodge +10)

(OOC: I checked my stat block, which says I have 8 out of 10 wounds, which doesn't appear to take into account the four levels of Sounds Constitution I have purchased. That would put me at 12 of 14, I think...)

Quote Originally Posted by Bennosuke View Post
    The grin returns to Pip's face, but this is a more knowing, more mirthful expression. He replies, "I shuppose it dependsh on what your lookin' for!"
    Arl smiles in return, his country bumpkin demeanor slipping a touch. The lower you are in the peckin' order, the more you need to know to get by... I guess I'm trying to get past mid-Hive... If'n this fella is making money off'n these doodads, there must a way a poor feller like me can cash in."
    Last edited by Wyndeward; 2023-10-10 at 09:11 PM.