View Single Post

Thread: IC II: DH The Purity of Sacrifice

1. - Top - End - #300
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Default Re: IC II: DH The Purity of Sacrifice

Marcella

The psyker watched from her secure position as Shrieks body jilted, jolted, spasmed for half a second and then expanded rapidly like a swelling balloon and exploded in a halo of gore and wet ribbons. Poor Father Milo was idealy placed to receive a front row viewing of the event as the jetspray of warm, red remains of what was once a mutant woman showered across his front, robbing him of his senses and prompting him to faint over onto his side. Meanwhile, even standing 10 meters away Marcella was not spared the stench of innards, burning flesh and iron pressing into her nostrils as she brought both her gloved hands up to cover her grimacing mouth.

"Ewwww-hew-hew-hew-hew gross!" she mewled into her palms as the chunky salsa splattered about her, before a look of terror struck Marcellas face and she quickly ran her grasping fingers across her head to make sure she didn't catch any airborn steaming guts in her hair. "Ohh no, no no no, I don't want that sh** in my hair!" she mewled before her rapid and panicked search revealed no trace of contamination within her beloved mane, which allowed the Psyker to exhale in relief.

For now, the mental understanding that she'd just killed someone, or something as were mutants really people? had not yet dawned on her.
    Last edited by BananaPhone; 2023-10-14 at 12:30 PM.
    "Of all the words by tongue and pen, by far the saddest are "I could have been...""

"The first rule of success is to have a vision. You see if you don’t have a vision of where you are going, if you don’t have a goal for where to go, you’ll drift around and never end up anywhere...can you imagine a majority of people don't know where they are going? I knew where I was going!” – Arnold Schwarzenegger