This close, Laura can smell the emotion coming off of him like a new cologne. The boy startles when he hears Laura's voice. "What? Oh!" he stammers, his revelry suddenly interrupted, his face turning flush with embarrassment. He manages a smile and says, "Yah, they're good," face still flushed. Then he points to to a sign with a metal paint can for tips in front of it, which agrees with him saying "I think they're called the Jessica Quinn Quartet."

The moment he says this, Laura realizes that she knows Jessica Quinn. She had sung for another band at another joint a couple of months ago, and afterwards had gotten a few drinks with Laura at one of the bars off Frenchman. It wasn't too much of a longshot to think that Quinn might remember Laura... if she wanted to pull a favor and help the boy out.

(OOC: Apologies, on further reading I realize the Changeling has to incite the emotion, so I'm trying to give you a tool by which Laura can have an effect on the young man. Maybe she can help him get her number, or maybe she can embarrass him in front of Quinn, or whatever other direction you want to go.

That said, we know she'll only get a little Glamour out of it.

That said that said, I am having trouble accessing your linked character sheet. Not sure if its temporary, or the link, or what, just FYI)