Perhaps to Laura's surprise, rather than wilting, greets the object of his affection with warmth and charm. Smiling coyly he says, "Jess? Nice to meet you. You guys were AMAZING!" He offers a hand to shake, shrugging as he acknowledges the awkwardness of the gesture. Blushing a little, he adds, "I hope it didn't throw you off, how I was staring while you performed. You really, oh, well you swept me off my feet I guess."

And perhaps to Laura's surprise, this really seems to work on Jess. Now it's her turn to blush, and the smile that spreads on her face is practically infectious. "Thank you," she says, placing a hand on Ben's shoulder. Laura allows herself a step back as the two begin talking, falling at a break neck pace into a comfortable almost familiar rhythm of conversation. Now there is Glamour enough for Laura to Harvest. The changeling inhales the sweet aroma, tastes the emotion rich with heat and excitement.

(OOC: Laura gains one glamour, added to her character sheet)

But as Laura floats back from the conversation, she catches sight of something out of the corner of her eye. Looking out the window, she glimpses as a young woman passes by the club. Though the girl was only visible for a split second before disappearing past, Laura is certain that it was Monica who she had seen, dressed in her oversized black leather jacket, and tattered jeans. The sight of the poor lost girl, immediately makes Laura's heart drop in her chest, makes it hard to breathe for just a second.