Q 124b

Would Mind Seed work on a dragon polymorphed into a humanoid? Multiple people have argued that RAW Awaken can be applied to a Wizard Polymorphed into Animal, so it should be same process.

Q 124c

Not related to original question, but instead to 124b. Will a corpse under Shrink Item - Permanency retain the effect once raised as undead, and if so, what size would be creature of initial Colossal or Medium size?

Q 125

Is there anything preventing projectiles from benefitting from all four types Quivers of Energy at once?
It seems like arrow taken out of one retains the charge forever(until it is used for attack), and it does not use word "spell"/"power" anywhere in the body so it should not overwrite one effect with another.
A malicious interpretation of my stance would claim it means arrow can benefit from two Quivers keyed to same element as well, however my counter-claim is that arrow charged with one Ice Quiver does not benefit from second because it is ALREADY dealing 1d6 extra cold damage, while same does not apply to cold-charged arrow inserted into acid Quiver.

Q 126

Actually, I would like to put it to completion, once and for all. I am sorry if this appeared already, but my search genuinely did not bring up anything conclusive.

Can several castings of Extract Gift, at same CL and ability bonus magnitude, grant benefit simultaneously? The only cited rule in debates I could find(none of which gave singluar answer) is

Quote Originally Posted by Same Effect with Differing Results
The same spell can sometimes produce varying effects if applied to the same recipient more than once. Usually the last spell in the series trumps the others. None of the previous spells are actually removed or dispelled, but their effects become irrelevant while the final spell in the series lasts.
However in PHB itself example given is Polymorph, and I would like to stress the words "None ... actually removed" and "but ... become irrelevant". Bonus to Strength does not make bonus to Dexterity irrelevant, I would think.