View Full Version : Alchemists III - The Game Thread

Pages : 1 [2] 3

banjo1985
2009-06-23, 03:30 AM
And so the mystery continues...only one way to find out :smallbiggrin:

Haruki-kun
2009-06-24, 01:22 AM
Night 5 ends

Events unfolded quickly that night. While the Alchemists waited for orders, two others stood guard outside, expecting an attack any minute.

"Wake up, man!" shouted one of them. "Stay awake!"

"Wuh... I'm awake!" said the other one. "I'm fine! Just.... a little.... *yawn*"

The first guard yawned. "You can't keep this up. Why don't you go have a break?"

"No, I can't. Our replacements aren't here yet," he said. "And I can't let you hold the fort on your own."

"You're not much use to me asleep, anyway."

The second guard yawned. "Oh, alright. I'll just stay for a few more minutes..."

The guard was interrupted by a metalic sound. He looked down to see a can rolling toward him with something written on it.

You snooze, you lose.

The explosion was seen and heard for miles around. While most of the people in the building were not killed or injured, the two guards were killed instantly, barely leaving any remains.

Summary:
Dirk Kris was killed. He was an Alchemist.
Trixie was auto'd. He was an Officer.

Day 6 begins now and ends in 48 hours or so.

Did not vote yesterday:
onasuma
thufir

Up for auto-lynch:
Catseye2121

Mustiado
2009-06-24, 04:16 AM
I haven't been following this too closely, but JX has been rather close to lynch for a few days now, and keeps getting saved by a hair's breadth. I say we take him out today.

Jontom Xire
2009-06-24, 04:23 AM
Have I? I didn't notice to be honest.

However I would like to point out, in case anyone is interested, that usually being close to getting lynched but not actually getting lynched is pretty much the usual case in all games, especially when I'm a good guy. In games where I'm a bad guy I usually don't attract any attention at all.

Anyway I'm not going to do a retaliatory point and have no idea who to point at. Does anyone have any good ideas?

happyturtle
2009-06-24, 04:31 AM
Someone claiming seer tells me that Mustiado scried as a homonculus.

billtodamax
2009-06-24, 04:41 AM
Seer test then?
Mustiado

banjo1985
2009-06-24, 06:32 AM
Seer check beats my plan I guess.

Mustiado

Though voting for me may not be the worst move ever I suppose. :smalltongue:

Jontom Xire
2009-06-24, 08:29 AM
Mustiado although if Mustiado isn't a homonculus then I guess we have to lynch HappyTurtle! That's the way it usually goes, right?

The Bookworm
2009-06-24, 08:46 AM
Mustiado. I guess.

Dirk Kris
2009-06-24, 08:55 AM
I iz deaded. Uuuuuuuugh...

x.X

Good luck, guys.

PirateMonk
2009-06-24, 09:35 AM
Mustiado for seer test. Sorry Banjo.

Aemoh
2009-06-24, 10:23 AM
*points at banjo1985*

To make him happy :smalltongue:

Lord Iames Osari
2009-06-24, 11:01 AM
I'll point at Mustiado as well.

Hyozo
2009-06-24, 11:02 AM
I have to ask, is today really a good day for a seer test? Gluttony's power will have recharged today, so unless Mustiado is either Gluttony or Lust, we won't learn anything from this.

Lacking a better option, I'll point at Mustiado anyway, but I thought this question should be brought up.

happyturtle
2009-06-24, 11:12 AM
Oh. If we won't actually learn their identity, then it won't be much of a test. :smallconfused: Although I have my doubts about the seer claimant anyway.

RedScholarGypsy
2009-06-24, 11:19 AM
I'll go banjo, just so Aemoh is not as random as he wants to be. :smallamused:

RedScholarGypsy
2009-06-24, 11:30 AM
Btw, I'll be leaving for Floridan on Friday and won't be back until after july 4th. Before you all envy-lynch me, my girlfriend and I will be staying with her dad and step-mom, so although they do like me, judgement will be constant. Thank you and please don't kill me.

Murska
2009-06-24, 11:31 AM
Hmm. This seer claim is so well-placed, eh... Just as the wolf team can stop it from reveaing anything...

Well, you can just force the seer-claimant to tell you everyone he scries every day. He'd have to fail eventually... oh wait, we don't have a baner anymore. Fishy...

*sigh* It's not like it'll matter. Mustiado.

Uncle Festy
2009-06-24, 12:46 PM
Bleh. Mustiado.

Reinholdt
2009-06-24, 12:48 PM
Lynch Mustiado when we can see the results. Lynch banjo1985 today.

The Bushranger
2009-06-24, 12:51 PM
Mustiado.

Baaaaaaaa!

Lex-Kat
2009-06-24, 01:08 PM
I say we lynch Catseye2121, so that we lessen our numbers by one, not two. But you'll likely ignore me again. :smallsigh:

Fostire
2009-06-24, 01:34 PM
Banjo1985
You found an invisible treasure chest, inside it you find 100gp

happyturtle
2009-06-24, 01:42 PM
Let's save the seer test for tomorrow.

Banjo

Murska
2009-06-24, 01:44 PM
But can't Gluttony just eat Mustiado tomorrow if we lynch him tomorrow? :smallconfused:

Oh well. Baa. Banjo.

Fostire
2009-06-24, 02:15 PM
But can't Gluttony just eat Mustiado tomorrow if we lynch him tomorrow? :smallconfused:

Oh well. Baa. Banjo.

What we need is two seer claims, and confirm them on consecutive days. Either that or find and lynch either lust or gluttony.

happyturtle
2009-06-24, 02:17 PM
That works. If another homonculus will come forward and volunteer to be scried tonight so we can test our seer claimant, we'd appreciate it. :smallsmile:

Lord Iames Osari
2009-06-24, 02:22 PM
I have to ask, is today really a good day for a seer test? Gluttony's power will have recharged today, so unless Mustiado is either Gluttony or Lust, we won't learn anything from this.

Lacking a better option, I'll point at Mustiado anyway, but I thought this question should be brought up.

Good point. Banjo it is.

Hyozo
2009-06-24, 03:04 PM
It seems th better option has shown up. Banjo

Haruki-kun
2009-06-24, 03:21 PM
Btw, I'll be leaving for Floridan on Friday and won't be back until after july 4th. Before you all envy-lynch me, my girlfriend and I will be staying with her dad and step-mom, so although they do like me, judgement will be constant. Thank you and please don't kill me.

((Gotcha. I'll write you in for no auto-lynch.))

Istari
2009-06-24, 03:52 PM
Catseye2121 Lex-kat is making some sense

Uncle Festy
2009-06-24, 05:00 PM
Baaaanjo. :smalltongue:

billtodamax
2009-06-24, 05:15 PM
Banjo1985.

Lamech
2009-06-24, 05:47 PM
Won't Gluttony just not eat banjo's body? We will have to hold off on killing Mustiado until someone else is eaten.

Shadowcaller
2009-06-24, 05:49 PM
Um, Mustadio?

Uncle Festy
2009-06-24, 05:58 PM
Won't Gluttony just not eat banjo's body? We will have to hold off on killing Mustiado until someone else is eaten.

Well, then Gluttony won't be able to eat any bodies anymore. :smallamused:
Plus, there's still a sniper around somewhere.

Deathslayer7
2009-06-24, 06:22 PM
And you guys dont think that Banjo doesn't have a plan for this. I bet you he is greed or something and wants to be lynched.

Mustiado

Thufir
2009-06-24, 06:23 PM
Mustiado. I'm too contrary to point at someone who's asking me to, unless I was going to anyway.

^: That as well. I don't plan on getting killed by the beast.

Murska
2009-06-24, 06:25 PM
Ahem. *points at LLD*.

Helgraf
2009-06-25, 02:06 AM
The Sarcastic Clapping Alchemist directs his derision at banjo1985

banjo1985
2009-06-25, 05:02 AM
Huzzah guys that's much more like it! :smallamused:

Voting Thufir just to make sure Mustiado doesn't die instead of me. C'mon the seer test won't work today, may as well vote for someone who actually wants to die. I'm not greed, promise!

Mustiado
2009-06-25, 01:47 PM
Um, Banjo1985 I suppose. Though I strongly believe this is more directed at freeing up time for the narrating of classic. Also, your contact is the fool, Happy.

And was I making it up, or is it a different game in which JX has nearly been lynched for two days, and then was randomly saved by an unknown force/team? Why did we all look the other way on this one? (minus the seer claim.)

EDIT: Now that I've had a chance to go back and look (and also with Thufir's assist, thanks boss.) I'd like to point out that JX is speaking contrary to what he claims, if only by his simple presence in thread. In the games where he hasn't paid attention, he'll show up and point once a day, maybe once every two. In this game so far, he's been present all the way through, even to the point of throwing out running commentary, and as he so subtly did in his first post of the day, running down possible ideas with casual insults. Defaming people's ideas with jibes to discredit them. That doesn't sound like typical JX wolf to me AT ALL... :smalltongue:

I feel good enough about this lead to offer the following. Let Riza attempt to take me out tonight. (I think her kill is up?) If she does, you guys see I'm an alchemist, Happy and contact get some valuable intel, and people can actually start looking at a target worth lynching again.

Thufir
2009-06-25, 01:54 PM
And was I making it up, or is it a different game in which JX has nearly been lynched for two days, and then was randomly saved by an unknown force/team? Why did we all look the other way on this one? (minus the seer claim.)

JX was nearly lynched yesterday, but not for two days. Indeed there had been few points at him before yesterday.

Helgraf
2009-06-26, 02:07 AM
I feel good enough about this lead to offer the following. Let Riza attempt to take me out tonight. (I think her kill is up?) If she does, you guys see I'm an alchemist, Happy and contact get some valuable intel, and people can actually start looking at a target worth lynching again.

Hmmm, a good plan unless you're Greed, hoping to get killed to take someone valuable with you.

Actually, that's a point. If Greed dies from something other than the lynch does that ability still kick in?

Jontom Xire
2009-06-26, 03:24 AM
I'd like to point out that JX is speaking contrary to what he claims, if only by his simple presence in thread.

I am? I make it a matter of principle to try and point EVERY day, even if I'm not paying attention and have no idea who to point at.

In the games where he hasn't paid attention, he'll show up and point once a day, maybe once every two. In this game so far, he's been present all the way through, even to the point of throwing out running commentary, and as he so subtly did in his first post of the day, running down possible ideas with casual insults. Defaming people's ideas with jibes to discredit them. That doesn't sound like typical JX wolf to me AT ALL... :smalltongue:

Apologies for the insult. It wasn't meant as an insult and it was only when I went back and re-read it after seeing your post that I realised it might sound insulting. Anyway, have I really been throwing out running commentary?

And does this mean you DON'T think I'm suspicious?

Anyway, switching point to Banjo. For two reasons. 1) the point about Greed or whoever eating the corpse and thus denying us a seer check is valid, and 2) I worked out why Banjo wants us to lynch him - you're the day baner, right, Banjo? By trying and failing to lynch you we prove your identity so that you can form a network.

Helgraf
2009-06-26, 03:47 AM
Anyway, switching point to Banjo. For two reasons. 1) the point about Greed or whoever eating the corpse and thus denying us a seer check is valid, and 2) I worked out why Banjo wants us to lynch him - you're the day baner, right, Banjo? By trying and failing to lynch you we prove your identity so that you can form a network.

Thanks for pointing that out to the Homonculi, JX. Are you trying to convince people you're one of them?

banjo1985
2009-06-26, 03:50 AM
2) I worked out why Banjo wants us to lynch him - you're the day baner, right, Banjo? By trying and failing to lynch you we prove your identity so that you can form a network.

Huh? To form a network doing that I would have to sort the wolves from the innocents, and trust the baner (who I don't know) to protect me long enough to do that...if I was the day baner I'd do this through a proxy. I just want to die :smallbiggrin:

pondshadow
2009-06-26, 10:52 AM
I guess Banjo

Mustiado
2009-06-26, 11:09 AM
I am? I make it a matter of principle to try and point EVERY day, even if I'm not paying attention and have no idea who to point at.

Apologies for the insult. It wasn't meant as an insult and it was only when I went back and re-read it after seeing your post that I realised it might sound insulting. Anyway, have I really been throwing out running commentary?

And does this mean you DON'T think I'm suspicious?

I appreciate the apology. Normally I wouldn't find your running commentary suspicious, except that you've paired it with the "I'm not really paying attention" card. It seems like you have too good a handle on what's going on here for that to be true.

Also a good point Helgraf. As far as I know, in every version of WW I've ever played, a sniper kill is a way around the beast kill. I would assume its the same here, as it says it's activated via the lynch, and he gets to choose one person who pointed at him to take down with him. Although, I have to admit I don't understand the beast sacrifice play. That ability goes off no matter when the beast is found, why bother trying to rush it?

In any case, I leave today for New York and Boston. I'll be gone for a week. Odds are I'll be dead by the time I get back. If you'd like, feel free to use my plan, or not. Like I said, as an alchemist I'm pretty expendable, and some reliable info would be good for Team Good.

Good luck guys, and I'll check on you in a week. Or maybe tonight if I have a computer and we haven't left yet. :smalltongue:

onasuma
2009-06-26, 11:12 AM
Hmm... my vote I posted last night didnt stick here.

Banjo (sorry)

Skippy
2009-06-27, 11:41 PM
Sorry, late update! We have both been really busy lately, but here we are now!

Day ends!!!

The State Alchemists and soldiers are getting restless. Orders have arrived from Headquarters and the battle is finally about to start. Everyone in Ishbal is nervous and everyone is really tense. Accusations fly here and there, and little skirmishes start all around, but fortunately for everyone, there are no casualties. It seems like the worst is yet to come...

Summary:
Banjo was to be lynched, but he was spared (day-baned).

Night begins now and ends in 24 hours or so. Please send your night actions to both Haruki and me.

banjo1985
2009-06-28, 04:33 AM
...Did that actually surprise anyone?

I is a proxy! :smallbiggrin:

Contact to the daybaner should be made through me, then I can try sort the wolves from the chaff...as it were. :smalltongue:

Jontom Xire
2009-06-28, 12:48 PM
Thanks for pointing that out to the Homonculi, JX. Are you trying to convince people you're one of them?

They'd find out at end of day anyway.

On the other hand, any vote switches after I said that might reveal homonculi who weren't clued up enough to have figured it out like I did.

Haruki-kun
2009-06-29, 08:26 PM
((I can't delay any longer... any actions not sent in by now are missed. Sorry.))

Night 6 ends.

A cold wind blue through the deserted town. The women and children, who had participated in the riots, had now evacuated the area and left only the men to fight their oppressors. At least, those who remained.

The war was in full scale now. The order had arrived from Central to erradicate the Ishbalians although some of the men protested, they had no choice but to oblige.

In the midst of the confusion, a shot was accidentally fired. An alchemist's eyes suddenly went blank as he fell face-forward and died.

The shooter swore loudly and turned back to the enemies.

"We have no choice, do we?" said one of the Alchemists to a fellow as they looked out from the fort to the Ishbalians outside with their improvised weapons. "We'll really have to.... kill them? All of them?"

"Orders are orders," the other Alchemist replied. "Let''s just hope this ends quickly."

"I rather hope it ends now," said the first one gloomily.

And then the order came. "FIRE!"

-------------------------------------------------------------

13 YEARS LATER

The message arrived from headquarters that morning. The army was in turmoil, as several of the higher-ranking State Alchemists had been killed. It had been over a week since a daily message involving a death had come. Today was no different.

"The Alchemist of Light?" wondered the officer. "No... the Hohenheim of Light? Who is that?"

"I don't know," replied the senior officer, "but he was found dead in Central this morning. The city has been sealed off. It is suspected that the guilty parties are still within the city walls."

"Sir? when you say 'Guilty Parties'..."

"Yes." He hesitated. "They may be back. Now everyone is trapped in the same place with those monsters. Things should get pretty interesting from here on."

Summary:
Mustiado was shot. He was an Alchemist.
13 years later, Banjo1985 was night-killed. He was Hohenheim
Catseye2121 was Auto'd. He was an Alchemist

The story continues in Central, 13 years later.
Day 4752 (7) begins now and ends in 48 hours or so. Please remember to vote.

Did not vote yesterday:
Malmagor Andrigal
Recaiden

billtodamax
2009-06-29, 08:34 PM
I vote for... Helgraf

Murska
2009-06-29, 08:51 PM
Mustiado. I really think we shouldn't get sidetracked, like in Kyou. If a wolf had the audacity to claim, and somehow even after Banjo was outed as a villager they haven't cleared the situation up yet, then oh well.

A man dressed in a military uniform was walking across a road, when he turned, hearing a shout from behind. "Sir!"

He turned and walked back to the running messenger. "What is it?"

"Sir, you've been recalled to the headquarters. It's something important." The panting messenger stated.

"Affirmative."

As the messenger turned and headed back, the man stood in place for a moment, in deep thought. "So... they're back."

billtodamax
2009-06-29, 08:54 PM
Mustiado was shot. He was an Alchemist.

*cough* *cough*

The Bushranger
2009-06-29, 09:06 PM
Onasuma...

Reinholdt
2009-06-29, 09:40 PM
happyturtle is a smart girl. She knew Gluttony had his action available yesterday and could cover up the seer test.

So why call for one instead of waiting just one day and calling for it then?

Unless that was part of the plan. I think she's misleading us. She's too good to not have thought of this. Indeed, she did seem to start trying to backpedal when she saw we said things about it.

Uncle Festy
2009-06-29, 09:50 PM
I'm actually rather suspicious of Banjo. He proxies (with no way of confirming his innocence), and then the person he was proxying for dies. Hurm.
That said, Happyturtle is pretty suspicious –*but then again, she could just be a wolf's proxy.
Um… I'll go with Murska for now, since he somehow missed that Mustiado died. Also, he's Murska. :smalltongue:

billtodamax
2009-06-29, 10:01 PM
Banjo died last night. He was the day baner. He didn't proxy.

PirateMonk
2009-06-29, 10:19 PM
Happyturtle seems good, though her contact might be better.

Uncle Festy
2009-06-29, 10:38 PM
Banjo died last night. He was the day baner. He didn't proxy.

… yeah. I fail. >.<

billtodamax
2009-06-29, 10:42 PM
Yup, pretty much.

Helgraf
2009-06-30, 02:14 AM
The Sarcastic Clapping Alchemist shakes his head derisively.

"Oh come now, why haven't we removed the Murska constant from the equation? It's just consuming excess energy anyway."

Murska
2009-06-30, 02:29 AM
Ah right.

Sorry, I'm not paying any attention whatsoever this game.

Helgraf, for bringing up the bloody constant again after it has failed like thirteen games in a row.

banjo1985
2009-06-30, 03:11 AM
Ah well I completely expected that. I haven't done everything I wanted, but lets just say the intel I learnt this night phase has not died with me. :smallbiggrin:

Always happy to take one for the team.

Jontom Xire
2009-06-30, 03:45 AM
happyturtle is a smart girl. She knew Gluttony had his action available yesterday and could cover up the seer test.

Unless that was part of the plan. I think she's misleading us. She's too good to not have thought of this. Indeed, she did seem to start trying to backpedal when she saw we said things about it.

I'll go with that. It seems like a thought out theory, and we all know how tricksy HappyTurtle can be. Guess she gets it from her father.

Thufir
2009-06-30, 05:53 AM
Well, at least with the shooting of Mustiado, the seer test has bypassed the issue of Gluttony. Though on the downside, seer test comes out negative.

Murska for uncharacteristic inattentiveness, unless someone cares to convince me otherwise.

Murska
2009-06-30, 05:58 AM
Hm. Happy reminded me in a MSN conversation that the 'seer' who had scried me and him was actually the fool, proven by Mustiado's death, so yeah, Happyturtle, since I don't have to aim for neither of us scried ones dying to a lynch today.

happyturtle
2009-06-30, 06:04 AM

I appreciate the compliment, but it's not deserved in this case. I've been sick and out of it, and my head's not in the game. Though I will cheerfully admit that I'm a lying scheming witch in these games, I draw the line at using my health as an excuse.

But I don't suppose a fool proxy is all that necessary to keep around. If anyone wants to get a message to the fool before day's end, message me and I'll pass it along.

The Bookworm
2009-06-30, 07:32 AM
Happyturtle is devious. How do we even know her "seer/fool" isn't the devil?

Shadowcaller
2009-06-30, 07:41 AM
Happyturtle is devious. How do we even know her "seer/fool" isn't the devil?

Um what? The Bookworm

Aemoh
2009-06-30, 11:18 AM
*points at Murska*

Because it's both hilarious and serves a purpose. Not sure on the purpose, but I do find it funny :smallamused:

Murska
2009-06-30, 11:38 AM
What's so funny? :smallconfused:

Madmal
2009-06-30, 11:39 AM
pointing at The bookworm

Deathslayer7
2009-06-30, 12:31 PM
If you guys want to lynch anyone, lynch me. this mess is all my fault not hers, but it did tell me what i needed to know if a bit late. I found out my role is pretty useless.

You're all idiots for lynching my proxy. she did state the claim that Mustiado was a homonculus, but that's because i asked her too.

What kind of lynch is this going after a proxy? you think a wolf would out themselves in this thread? You don't think Gluttony will eat the body to make sure she looks guilty? come on! Use your heads!

And my statement stands lynch me if you want too, just don't lynch happy for being my proxy.

Hyozo
2009-07-01, 11:32 AM
If you guys want to lynch anyone, lynch me. this mess is all my fault not hers, but it did tell me what i needed to know if a bit late. I found out my role is pretty useless.

You're all idiots for lynching my proxy. she did state the claim that Mustiado was a homonculus, but that's because i asked her too.

What kind of lynch is this going after a proxy? you think a wolf would out themselves in this thread? You don't think Gluttony will eat the body to make sure she looks guilty? come on! Use your heads!

And my statement stands lynch me if you want too, just don't lynch happy for being my proxy.

*groans*
*facepalms*

Sloth (Illusionist): The liquid Homunculus. Has the ability to make any character appear as anything else if scried during the night the role is used. This can be used to make Homunculi appear Alchemists or to make Alchemists appear Homunculi.

I hope you're right about being the fool, but the possibility that you're not still exists.

Anyway, I'm not sure who to vote for. For some reason I keep thinking I've already been killed in this game, even though I know I haven't. Malmagor Andrigal perhaps?

Fostire
2009-07-01, 12:37 PM
*groans*
*facepalms*

I hope you're right about being the fool, but the possibility that you're not still exists.

I don't think sloth's ability works that way. It say's that it changes scry results, but that doesn't mean it changes the lynch result, and the lynch result said that mustiado was an alchemist, so, unless Deathslayer7 is lying, he's the fool.

I point at Aemoh

Deathslayer7
2009-07-01, 01:01 PM
a dead fool yes, but a fool nonetheless.

PirateMonk
2009-07-01, 01:06 PM
I don't think sloth's ability works that way. It say's that it changes scry results, but that doesn't mean it changes the lynch result, and the lynch result said that mustiado was an alchemist, so, unless Deathslayer7 is lying, he's the fool.

It can't change what was reported at lynching, but it can change scries, and deathslayer7 claimed to scry Mustiado as a homunculus. If she's telling the truth, she's either the fool or the seer who scried Mustiado at some point when he was disguised as a homunculus.

Hyozo
2009-07-01, 01:41 PM
...Yet more evidence that I [am inattentive/clearly have no clue what's going on in this game/am trying to confuse you] (choose your favorite, I prefer the middle one personally) in this game. How did I manage to miss that? Carry on being the fool then deathslayer.

Still more evidence that I have no clue what's going on, even in my own head. Piratemonk has what I had meant to say right, I was just very confused earlier.

Jontom Xire
2009-07-02, 02:55 AM
Hmmm - Hyozo gets it right even when others haven't understood it even when it's pointed out to them, and then claims inattentiveness?

If you spotted that possibility you're paying more attention that you are claiming.

But he's right, Deathslayer - you shouldn't have come out.

Lamech
2009-07-02, 10:22 AM
Hyozo, I think your acting wierd.

Hyozo
2009-07-02, 11:46 AM
I was confused and not really concentrating (both for RL reasons) when I made the first part of that last post, which is precisely why I crossed it out. Ignore it. I would have deleted it entirely if it weren't for the fact that people always start bandwagons when that happens.

Skippy
2009-07-02, 11:45 PM
Day 7 ends!!!

As the night falls again, the Alchemists try to figure out what is happening. The war had ended a long time ago, and the Monsters they thought long gone had begun attacking again. However, the day passed apparently without any incidents. It was only when they did the roll call that they realized that somebody was missing.

Somewhere among their ranks, the hiding Homunculi smiled to their insides as everybody went to sleep.

Summary: Happyturtle was lynched, and her body was eaten by Gluttony.
Night begins now and ends in 24 hours or so. Please remember to send your night actions to both Haruki and me.

Haruki-kun
2009-07-05, 06:15 PM
((It's been 48 hours. I have ONE night action.))

Night 7 ends.

Central wakes up on the eighth morning of being sealed off with no people entering or leaving the city only to find out another bloody battle occurred the previous night. As the State Alchemists arrive at the scene, a smell of burning reaches their nostrils and they witness the dark, charred body of an unknown man. It takes them no time to identify the body.

Summary:
Deathslayer7 was killed. She was Lujon.

Day begins now and ends in 48-72 hours.

Did not vote yesterday:
Billtodamax
Istari
Lex-Kat
Lord Iames Osari
Onasuma
pondshadow

Has not voted for two days:
Recaiden

billtodamax
2009-07-05, 06:18 PM
Recaiden to reset my timer.

Lex-Kat
2009-07-05, 06:25 PM
I'll go with Recaiden, for now. But only because he's up for Auto-Lynch.

Madmal
2009-07-05, 06:37 PM
Hyozo, out of retribution.

The Bushranger, now that there's a semblance of a bandwagon to hide in.

PirateMonk
2009-07-05, 07:03 PM
That firmly confirms the seer, if only to themselves. Until a proxy comes forward, I'll go with Hyozo.

The Bookworm
2009-07-05, 07:29 PM
Billtodamax.

The Bushranger
2009-07-05, 09:47 PM
Recaiden...

Reinholdt
2009-07-05, 09:56 PM
Mustiado pointed out some good arguments against Jontom Xire. And I know Mustiado is a good guy, so it's highly unlikely he was being misleading.

Helgraf
2009-07-05, 11:18 PM
The Bookworm for hiding out in the autolynchee bandwagon. :: applauds slowly :: Well done, sir. Well done indeed.

Helgraf
2009-07-05, 11:19 PM
Also, for pushing the Recaiden bandwagon when Hyozo had just pulled up into a tie with Recaiden.

Thufir
2009-07-06, 01:21 AM
The Bookworm for hiding out in the autolynchee bandwagon. :: applauds slowly :: Well done, sir. Well done indeed.

Billtodamax.

Helgraf for pointing at a different person than he gave the reasoning for.

Helgraf
2009-07-06, 01:53 AM
Yeah ... I'm bloody tired. Lemme correct that.

The Bushranger for reason previously stated.

Jontom Xire
2009-07-06, 02:43 AM
Mustiado pointed out some good arguments against Jontom Xire. And I know Mustiado is a good guy, so it's highly unlikely he was being misleading.

Umm, didn't he then change his mind and decide I wasn't a bad guy?

I think there's some good info from the last few days. However I recently had my job review and got told off for spending too much time on the internet, so don't expect analysis from me - if I get time to do it I will, but I may not or may not until tomorrow.

Murska
2009-07-06, 02:47 AM
Jontom Xire. Yeah...

Hunch? A random point because I have no idea? Take your pick.

Jontom Xire
2009-07-06, 04:16 AM
Murska because I have no better ideas, and when I have no better ideas I point at Murska. Especially after recently. :smallfurious: Must remember to never trust Murska EVER!

Jontom Xire
2009-07-06, 08:30 AM
Ok, I did a quick analysis of the previous two days pointing, and it was VERY brief. Basically I found nothing hugely untoward, but here's what I found that did seem a bit odd/suspicious.

------

Even after the flaw in lynching Mustiado as a seer test had clearly been established, Shadowcaller pointed at him. So did Deathslayer7 and Thufir, and Deathslayer7 was the fool, so so much for that theory. I don't know how close the bandwagons were at the time.

The next day when there were bandwagons against HappyTurtle and Murska, Shadowcaller went for The Bushranger for no apparent reason. Malmagor Andrigal then followed this lead.

Istari
2009-07-06, 08:38 AM
Reinholdt because I'm still lost

Reinholdt
2009-07-06, 09:06 AM
Umm, didn't he then change his mind and decide I wasn't a bad guy?
Nope. He just accepted your apology. :smallwink:

Jontom Xire
2009-07-06, 10:23 AM
...That doesn't sound like typical JX wolf to me AT ALL...

Could have fooled me - unless he was being sarcastic.

Hmm, maybe he was being sarcastic. At the time I thought he wasn't.

Reinholdt
2009-07-06, 10:58 AM
I thought he was being sarcastic with the smiley and all.
But I suppose I'll let the people decide. Ten thousand dollar question:
Was Mustiado being sarcastic?

onasuma
2009-07-06, 06:05 PM
Bleh, all contacts dieing makes voting hard. Jontom Xire

Aemoh
2009-07-06, 08:04 PM
*points at pondshadow*

At random, insofar as much as picking someone who didn't vote yesterday is random.

Fostire
2009-07-07, 09:08 AM
The bushranger

RedScholarGypsy
2009-07-07, 12:49 PM
Why are we lynching rec when rec could AL easy enough? and the JX reason doesn't seem convincing, though I'm willing to be persuaded further. however, Bushranger, lex, and bill all voted for an highly likely AL candidate, two of them are on the lesser al list, and bush followed, tipping it over to save hyozo. Therefore, Rec is going to die unless he comes up and posts against jx. I'm voting Bushranger making it a 3-way tie for death at 3 votes apiece. I hope someone follows me up with it.

RedScholarGypsy
2009-07-07, 12:52 PM
Oh, yea, I'm back from florida. No, I'm not a freaking wolf. :smallamused:

PirateMonk
2009-07-07, 05:44 PM
The Bushranger has more evidence against him than anyone else, though that's saying almost nothing.

Helgraf
2009-07-08, 05:58 AM
Going to convention. Won't be back til Monday. Please don't autolynch.

Hyozo
2009-07-08, 07:24 AM

Malmagor Andrigal for editing in a vote (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6434369&postcount=340).

Also, I don't like how the BR bandwagon seems to be at least partially based around the errant theory that the homunculi have an interest in keeping me alive. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6436263&postcount=346)

Haruki-kun
2009-07-08, 03:21 PM
((@Helgraf: Got it. You won't be auto'd.))
---------------------

Day 8 Ends.

Patrick O'Connel sits in the library looking around. Several eyes are on him. People glare over their books. Feeling uncomfortable, he puts the books away and starts for the door.

Unfortunately, somebody stands in his way. "Ectoplasm Alchemist?"

He sighs. "Yes?"

"We have reason to believe you are associated with the Homunculi."

"....we?"

A few more Alchemists gather around. "We."

"I've no idea what you're talking about. You're in my way."

"O'Connel, we'd like you to come with us, if possible," says another alchemist.

"Not possible."

"It wasn't a question, I was just being polite. Come with us."

For a moment he looks like he's going to answer, but then he takes a step back and tackles the alchemist in question, thus clearing his way to the door.

"Get him!"

The Alchemists run after O'Connel. O'Connel spins around and draws a transmutation circle as fast as he can. Most of the Alchemists dodge it, except for Recaiden, who trips and falls into it, thus turning into dust.

Sadly for O'Connel, this distraction gives the others the chance to catch up with him and tie him up.

"So what now? You gonna transmute me? Destroy me? Turn me into dirt?"

"We do things a little more old school," says the Alchemist as pulls out a knife and brings it down on O'Connel.

Summary:
BR was lynched. He was an Alchemist.
Recaiden was auto'd. He was an Alchemist, too.

Night 8 begins now and ends in 24-48 hours. Please send in your actions. Thank you.

Haruki-kun
2009-07-11, 10:43 AM
Night 8 ends.

"I hear he had contacts," says one of the Homunculi to the others. "He might prove useful to us."

"He might prove dangerous, too," replies another one. "Perhaps we should do the safest thing and silence him once and for all."

"His contacts have died. According to him. Maybe we're doing the poor soul a favour by releasing him from his misery."

"Heh.... humans.... they never know what they want."

--------

The next morning, the Alchemists arrive at headquarters only to find the body of Onasuma, the State Alchemist, lying on the ground, surrounded by a pool of his own blood. It would appear he was stabbed repeatedly in the chest until he died.

Summary:
Onasuma was killed. He was an Alchemist.

Day 9 begins now and ends in 48-72 hours. I hope.

Did not vote yesterday:
Lamech
Shadowcaller
Uncle Festy

Has not voted for 2 days and is facing auto-lynch today:
Lord Iames Osari
pondshadow

Lamech
2009-07-11, 11:00 AM
Shadowcaller, subject to change, just making sure I don't risk an auto lynch.:smallsmile:

Murska
2009-07-11, 11:19 AM
Lamech for he is alive and not risking an autolynch. No wait, Shadowcaller because he's missed a day and he never does that.

Shadowcaller
2009-07-11, 11:50 AM
Err... what? I miss days all the time Murska, you must have missed something. :smalltongue:

PirateMonk
2009-07-11, 12:08 PM
If my calculations are correct, Murska is a Homunculus.

Murska
2009-07-11, 12:13 PM
If my calculations are correct, Murska is a Homunculus.

Hmm. You seem to have calculated that if you Homonculi lynch one more villager today, you'll have lynch control, Piratemonk.

RedScholarGypsy
2009-07-11, 02:59 PM
Well, since we got 20 players left, assuming all 7 wolves are left, we still have a few more nights. let's look at things.:

Surviving Players:

Aemoh
billtodamax
Fostire
Helgraf
Hyozo
Istari
Jontom Xire
lamech
Lex-Kat
Lord iames Osari
Malmagor Andrigal
Murska
PirateMonk
pondshadow
RSG
Reinholdt
Shadowcaller
The Bookworm
Thufir
Uncle Festy

Given the actions still occuring, only Envy and Sloth could be dead, so at least 5 wolves remain. Given we've had three bodies eaten, I'm assuming one was a wolf, so I'm guessing six, hoping HT was Envy. That's my gut anyway. Man my gut seems to hate HT...:smalltongue:

At this point I just want to watch the lynch parties form and see who sides with who, and then have fun from there. But, just because I think it's right I'm voting for Bookworm. If I'm right, also nail Thufir as he seems to have defended bookworm rather quickly.

Thufir
2009-07-11, 05:20 PM
Given the actions still occuring, only Envy and Sloth could be dead

Wrath could also possibly be dead.

To be honest, this:

to me seemed needlessly defensive, since no-one suggested he was a wolf. RedScholarGypsy. Unless anyone has a better idea?

RedScholarGypsy
2009-07-11, 05:55 PM
Wrath could also possibly be dead.

To be honest, this:

to me seemed needlessly defensive, since no-one suggested he was a wolf. RedScholarGypsy. Unless anyone has a better idea?

If Wrath was dead I think we'd have noticed a missing night kill, as HT was the last to be eaten and there were two NK's in a row.

My defense was a joke, as I assumed someone would say "Oh, hey, RSG has been lying low, he must be a wolf!" I'm surprised this Fallacy of thinking hasn't been named after a player yet.

Also, instead of joining another bandwagon, which would have been more effective, you came after me, when I accused you. You also didn't offer a defense for my accusation. I wonder why? :smallbiggrin:

Madmal
2009-07-11, 08:07 PM
My defense was a joke, as I assumed someone would say "Oh, hey, RSG has been lying low, he must be a wolf!" I'm surprised this Fallacy of thinking hasn't been named after a player yet.

I think it's because it happens plenty of times, RedScholarGypsy.

PirateMonk
2009-07-11, 09:33 PM
RedScholarGypsy has evidence against him, which is more than I can say for anyone else.

Wrath is the voider. He has nothing to do with night kills. Pride is the one who reduces the number of night kills if killed. So Envy, Sloth, and Wrath could all be dead, though it's unlikely. If Pride had been lynched, it would have reduced night kills, and if Lust, Gluttony, or Greed had been lynched, they would have been unable to cover it up.

RedScholarGypsy
2009-07-12, 12:29 AM
RedScholarGypsy has evidence against him, which is more than I can say for anyone else.

Wrath is the voider. He has nothing to do with night kills. Pride is the one who reduces the number of night kills if killed. So Envy, Sloth, and Wrath could all be dead, though it's unlikely. If Pride had been lynched, it would have reduced night kills, and if Lust, Gluttony, or Greed had been lynched, they would have been unable to cover it up.

Opps, yeah. I got the roles mixed up. So we could be looking at four wolves. Doubt it highly though.

Oh well, looks like I'm lynched. Got no theories besides the ones I presented, and my voting record is non-existent because I was in Florida. Looks like I'm dead.:smallfrown: I'm a villager by the way, got no real reason to lie. Just for guessing sake I name HT, Thufir, Bookworm, Piratemonk, reinholdt, helgraf, and fostire as the seven. Wonder how badly I'm wrong.:smallwink:

Oh, masons and seers tend to lie low as well. And I think about 1/2 of all players default to that status just for survival sake.

Istari
2009-07-12, 06:32 AM
Point at the auto-lynchee Lord Iames Osari

Aemoh
2009-07-12, 09:41 AM
Alrighty...

The Seer has decided that should the worst case scenario be possible, it's best to get to the lynching now, rather than later.

So if you all wouldn't mind, let us lynch a Lex-kat, a homunculus.

And yes, I'm fairly certain my contact is telling the truth, as they gave a bit of a reason for having me, specifically, do this.

*looks forward to being night killed tonight*

Istari
2009-07-12, 10:30 AM
Well since the fool is gone (right?) and we don't appear to have any good leads lets get a us a homunculus Lex-kat

Reinholdt
2009-07-12, 10:39 AM
Lex-kat it is then.

Madmal
2009-07-12, 10:48 AM
let's hope you're right then. Lex-kat.

PirateMonk
2009-07-12, 11:04 AM
Lex-kat. .

Murska
2009-07-12, 11:36 AM
Lex-Kat. Evil pixie again.

pondshadow
2009-07-12, 11:58 AM
Now that I'm back, I'll vote for Lex-Kat

Fostire
2009-07-12, 12:10 PM
Lex-kat
You found invisible text: gain 100 xp

Lamech
2009-07-12, 12:41 PM
I really hope we have killed a homoculus. Lex-Kat

Also I just gained enough xp to level.

The Bookworm
2009-07-12, 12:42 PM
Lex-Cat. Going with the flow.

The Bushranger
2009-07-12, 01:10 PM
*haunts the thread*

Dead, again...

:smalltongue:

Thufir
2009-07-12, 01:14 PM
Sounds like a better idea. Lex-Kat.

Mordokai
2009-07-12, 01:14 PM
A ghost of little girl, about 14 years old, from the looks of it, whistles past the lynch mob, oblivious to the going on. As everybody stops and gives her the weird looks she blushes(yes, ghosts can blush) and waves at everybody.

"Don't mind me, I'm just staying around a little while."

And with that, she is gone, only wind carrying the sounds of happy whistling.

((And with the blast from the past over, we now get back to the regular game :smalltongue: :smallbiggrin: ))

Helgraf
2009-07-12, 06:53 PM
First - I'm back.

Secondly, let's flush a homonculus. Lex-kat

Lex-Kat
2009-07-12, 07:18 PM
Poor poor little pixie. :smallfrown: Lex-kat must die for the seer test.

Jontom Xire
2009-07-13, 03:28 AM
It's hardly a seer test since the fool is dead, is it now, Lex-kat.

Lex-Kat
2009-07-13, 01:19 PM
Obviously Deathslayer7 wasn't the fool, he was the Seer. I'm innocent. I promise.

We should go after Murska!! He's always guilty.

Murska
2009-07-13, 01:39 PM
Obviously Deathslayer7 wasn't the fool, he was the Seer. I'm innocent. I promise.

We should go after Murska!! He's always guilty.

:smallsmile:

Thanks for clearing me. Yes, I know you didn't.

Istari
2009-07-13, 02:28 PM
When you think about you're probably more suspicious now then ever :smalltongue:

RedScholarGypsy
2009-07-13, 02:32 PM
Lex-Kat And thank you whoever the seer is for saving my life. I honestly expected death, even though I asked for cake.

And when is Murska not suspicious? Hell, it's day 9 and he's still alive.

Murska
2009-07-13, 02:58 PM
It's day 9, I'm alive and the Seer is alive. How am I suspicious anymore? :smallbiggrin:

MOD
2009-07-13, 03:23 PM
Murska's a WITCH!

Thufir
2009-07-13, 03:45 PM
He turned me into a newt!

Reinholdt
2009-07-13, 03:49 PM
*looks at Thufir curiously* :smallconfused:

Thufir
2009-07-13, 03:52 PM

I got better.

Skippy
2009-07-13, 11:44 PM
Day ends!!!

The crowd gathered around Lex-Kat, and quickly immobilized her. Her last words were "Give me liberty or give me death!"

Then, she blew herself up. Her rests were nowhere to be seen, so nobody could know who or what she really was.

Summary: Lex-Kat was lynched, but her body was eaten by a grue Gluttony.

Night begins now and ends in 24-48 hours. Please send your night actions.

Edit: I forgot! Lord Iames Osari was autolynched. He was Lt. Riza Hawkeye.

Uncle Festy
2009-07-14, 08:13 PM
Apologies to both my team and to Haruki, but I think I'm going to need to be autolynched and/or replaced –*I haven't been following this, and I need to cut back on games.
Sorry, all.

RedScholarGypsy
2009-07-16, 04:39 PM
I know this is asking to be night killed, but I need to try.

/poke

billtodamax
2009-07-16, 05:49 PM
*turns into rock, kriby style*
*falls on RSG*
Rocks fall, you die. :smalltongue:

RedScholarGypsy
2009-07-17, 09:10 AM
*Again, begging for death, but....*

It's been three days. Screw their night actions and let's get moving. :smallamused: We got wolves to kill.

Haruki-kun
2009-07-17, 09:47 AM
((I apologize for this ridiculously late update, some things came up. I'll be skipping the narration for now.))

Night 9 ends.

Stuff goes here.

Summary:
RedScholarGypsy was killed. He was an Alchemist.
Day 10 begins now and hopefully ends in 48 hours. Please vote.

Did not vote yesterday:
Billtodamax
Hyozo

Madmal
2009-07-17, 10:05 AM
Hey! everybody! let's kill Hyozo!

unless anybody has a better reason than just "for the heck of it". :smalltongue:

Jontom Xire
2009-07-17, 10:09 AM
*turns into rock, kriby style*
*falls on RSG*
Rocks fall, you die. :smalltongue:

((I apologize for this ridiculously late update, some things came up. I'll be skipping the narration for now.))

Night 9 ends.

Stuff goes here.

Summary:

Did not vote yesterday:
Billtodamax
Hyozo

Insider knowledge? I point at Billtodamax.

Murska
2009-07-17, 10:16 AM
Hmm. Jontom Xire is STILL alive?

Jontom Xire
2009-07-17, 10:20 AM
Yeah I think so.

Reinholdt
2009-07-17, 10:34 AM
I keep trying to think of some way that Murska is not a wolf in this one.
I keep failing.

Murska. I accuse you! Without the use of rules.

RedScholarGypsy
2009-07-17, 11:03 AM

Night 9 ends.

Stuff goes here.

Summary:

Did not vote yesterday:
Billtodamax
Hyozo

Hah!:smallamused:

If you ever get back to the narration, i demand it has falling rocks and me poking something :smalltongue:.

billtodamax
2009-07-17, 03:25 PM
OMFG! That was weird. Reinholdt

Hyozo
2009-07-17, 03:32 PM

unless anybody has a better reason than just "for the heck of it". :smalltongue:

Hey Malmagor Andrigal, Why should they follow you? I've at least given reasons for pointing at you.

The Bookworm
2009-07-17, 03:38 PM
Malmagor Andrigal.

Madmal
2009-07-17, 10:48 PM
Hey Malmagor Andrigal, Why should they follow you? I've at least given reasons for pointing at you.

well, first, i have given reason, unlike your latest point:

also, who are they? why would they follow?:smalltongue:

Lex-Kat
2009-07-17, 11:55 PM
Lex begins to haunt the Alchemists. Darn it. And Gluttony ate me, so now I have to wait till the end of the game to prove my innocence.

Helgraf
2009-07-18, 02:27 AM
"Bookworm," the Sarcastic Clapping Alchemist finds your silent support of the Malmagor Andrigal bandwagon suspicious and thereby suspects you of homonculousness.

Fostire
2009-07-18, 11:22 AM
Istari
Invisible text attacks you: lose 10 hp

Aemoh
2009-07-18, 03:21 PM
*points at Fostire for no reason*

Other than him being the person above, anyways. I've got nothing.

billtodamax
2009-07-18, 04:18 PM
Curse you, invisible text!

PirateMonk
2009-07-18, 10:15 PM
Murska is obviously involved in some plot to keep the seer alive to throw suspicion off himself, and is no doubt Pride.

Reinholdt
2009-07-18, 10:19 PM
Murska is obviously involved in some plot to keep the seer alive to throw suspicion off himself, and is no doubt Pride.
Or the disguiser. Of course Lex would say Murska's a wolf. They want the seer to scry him and prove his innocence!

I really do believe him to be a wolf. Truly.

PirateMonk
2009-07-18, 10:37 PM
Or the disguiser. Of course Lex would say Murska's a wolf. They want the seer to scry him and prove his innocence!

I really do believe him to be a wolf. Truly.

Actually, that does sound more plausible than I originally thought.

Death to Murska!

Lamech
2009-07-18, 11:49 PM
Murska always a good choice.

billtodamax
2009-07-19, 02:21 AM
Murska then. Until he comes back and starts ranting, at least. :smalltongue:

Murska
2009-07-19, 11:36 AM
Hmm. Well, it seems that the instant I left to a place where I apparently do have internet after all at times (the slowest I've ever seen), people decided to lynch me.

Oh well. Go ahead, I haven't paid attention to this game and I won't start. All I know is that I've been scried 2-3 times, or at least told I've been scried 2-3 times by different people.

Haruki-kun
2009-07-20, 01:17 AM
((Obligatory silly narration. Every game must have one.))

Day 10 ends.

"Murska!" says one of the Alchemists. "We have a bone to pick with you!"

"What is it?" replies Murska.

"We believe you to be a Homunculus, and most likely to have somehow caused all of those rocks to fall last night, resulting in the death of RedScholarGypsy."

"What, me? How do you figure?"

Another Alchemist sits in front of Murska and begins to scribble on a sheet of white paper. "Well, mathematically speaking, we could refer to a number, a real number, that arises naturally. Physically speaking, however, we could refer to a physical quantity that is believed to be universal and unchanged in time, that is constant. Both are fixed values, although they're not the same. Are you with me so far?"

"No."

"We think you're a Homunculus because you always are," says a third man. "It's a law of nature. We've known each other for a while, right? You've always been a Homunculus since I've known you."

"Or a foreign Deity."

"Or a Duck."

"Or a Villain."

"Or a Hacker."

"I believe the appropriate term is 'H4xx00rz' actually," says Murska. "And no, I wasn't!"

"Yes, you were, you always are. Now if you excuse us, we have to lynch you. The angry mob is waiting outside. Come with us, please."

The angry mob circles Murska and proceeds with the lynching. After a while, the second Alchemist speaks. "Hmmm.... unexpected results. It would appear Murska is indeed constantly a Homunculus... except when he isn't!"

"Or an evil wizard."

"Or a Servant."

"Or a wolf."

"A wolf? Heh... let's not get carried away."

Summary:
Murska was lynched. He was an Alchemist.
Night 10 begins now and ends in 24-48 hours, please send in your night actions.

Announcement: Opeth_freak will be taking over Uncle Festy's role. I've discussed the matter with both of them and it appears there are no apparent problems.

Murska
2009-07-20, 09:21 AM
Aaaand...

TOLD YOU SO!

Fleeing Coward
2009-07-20, 09:27 AM
Obviously a typo. You're clearly a wolf.

Madmal
2009-07-20, 09:30 AM
Aaaand...

TOLD YOU SO!

darnit, i wanted to say that when I got wrongly lynched! :smallfrown:

Thufir
2009-07-20, 12:14 PM
Nice narration. Heh. "The angry mob is waiting outside."

Skippy
2009-07-22, 12:16 AM
Night ends now!!!

The day is breaking, and the alchemists are restless. They all know the night is a terrible time, and it doesn't matter how many guards they put, they still keep disappearing night after night. And tonight's not the exception. As they count heads, they realize someone else is missing. That someone is Aemoh...

Summary:
Aemoh was night killed, he was an Alchemist.
Day 11 begins now and ends in 48 hours or so.

PirateMonk
2009-07-22, 05:37 PM
Just to get things started...

Istari seems fairly quiet. That doesn't mean anything, of course, but do we have any other leads? This is going to get me lynched, isn't it?

The Bookworm
2009-07-22, 05:48 PM
Malmagor Andrigal. I'm almost sure s/he's a wolf.

Lamech
2009-07-22, 05:50 PM
Reinholdt, my spreadsheets up to day four and it claims your evil.

Reinholdt
2009-07-22, 06:57 PM
Jontom Xire
Day 11. Still has nothing. Hasn't been targeted for kills. Hasn't spoken up all that much. Except when his life was on the line earlier. Then he managed to come up with waves of defense. So he's obviously paying attention to the game.

He screams typical Jontom Xire wolf right now.

Istari
2009-07-22, 07:05 PM
Jontom Xire
It seems likely the seer has scried him by now, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything. The wolves have an Alpha and might still have a disguiser and he would probably be the one getting disguised.

Madmal
2009-07-22, 08:18 PM
Malmagor Andrigal. I'm almost sure s/he's a wolf.

And why's that?:smallconfused:

anyways, lamech, points seem inconsequential, but unlike mine, they're getting overlooked.

also, i'm going on a trip from the 23th till the 28th. giving some warning so i don't get autolynched (and lynched? well, that's not really up to me, is it? :smallamused:)

PirateMonk
2009-07-22, 08:21 PM
Jontom Xire is indeed alive awfully late.

Helgraf
2009-07-23, 02:45 AM
Jontom Xire. For all the reasons Reinholdt noted.

Shadowcaller
2009-07-23, 02:50 AM
Hm, I think I might join this Jontom Xire bandwagon, but Helgraf strikes me as suspicious at almost the same reasons as JX. Helgraf can stay hidden for quite long after all.

But I will go with Jontom Xire for now.

Jontom Xire
2009-07-23, 04:31 AM
Damnit. There goes my tactic of not getting night killed by not coming up with theories - it got me lynched instead.

I'm going to vote for PirateMonk for being third on my bandwagon.

Opeth_Freak
2009-07-23, 06:01 AM
Malmagor Andrigal

I'm not nearly as sure as Bookworm, it's only my hunch...

Thufir
2009-07-23, 06:17 AM
The Bookworm. If you're so certain about Malmagor, say why.

Hyozo
2009-07-23, 06:40 AM
Both of my hunches are being bandwagoned on the same day...

*coin flip*

Jontom Xire

The Bookworm
2009-07-23, 07:18 AM
It's a combination of a hunch and acting with the same behavior as when s/he was a wolf in DBZ WW.

Hyozo
2009-07-23, 07:28 AM
On the topic of previous wolf behavior, Mal has a history of auto-lynching out when she doesn't have a team sending the occasional reminder that the game exists.

Fostire
2009-07-23, 11:45 AM
Shadowcaller
Invisible text wants to be your friend, he gives you a gift: gain 100gp

The Bookworm
2009-07-23, 12:06 PM
Does invisible text have multiple personalities? First he gives me XP, then he takes it away, then he attacks me, and now he gives me gold!

Fostire
2009-07-23, 12:17 PM
Invisible text acts in mysterious ways....
Or maybe he has a bunch of evil twins, I'm not sure.

RedScholarGypsy
2009-07-25, 12:13 PM
*pokes chat*

Hah, can't kill me again! :smallyuk:

Skippy
2009-07-26, 02:02 AM
Day ends!!!

Once again the crowd gathers in the plaza, ready to find someone to blame. They ultimately decide to blame everything on Jontom Xire, who, apparently, has been behaving in a suspicious way.

In his own defense, the only thing that Jontom can say is "I tried being quiet throughout the game so they wouldn't suspect me!"

Which is, I need not say it, not a really good argument. They lynch him right away, and searching his body after killing him, they find it. The definite proof they were right this time - The Ouroboros.

Summary: Jontom Xire was lynched. He was Greed, one of the Homunculi.
Night begins now and ends in 24-48 hours.

Jontom Xire
2009-07-27, 02:32 AM
Umm, you forgot my Greed action which I DID send in ages ago, and then sent a change to recently.

However I sent my actions to Haruki-kun not you because "Skippy" was not a name in the list of narrators in the first post mostly because there isn't a list of narrators in the first post.

Reinholdt
2009-07-27, 10:44 AM
Silly Jontom. It was established earlier you can't greed yourself or Lust.

Fostire
2009-07-27, 11:03 AM
Silly Jontom. It was established earlier you can't greed yourself or Lust.

I think you are confusing greed with gluttony. Greed's the beast role, gluttony eats bodies.

Reinholdt
2009-07-27, 11:09 AM
Right... that...
>>
<<
*poofs*

Haruki-kun
2009-07-27, 10:55 PM
Umm, you forgot my Greed action which I DID send in ages ago, and then sent a change to recently.

However I sent my actions to Haruki-kun not you because "Skippy" was not a name in the list of narrators in the first post mostly because there isn't a list of narrators in the first post.

((<.<

Well, I'm doing the update now, and I'll execute your action right away. Sorry about that.))

Haruki-kun
2009-07-27, 11:23 PM
Night 11 ends.

On this rainy night, not a single person slept. Thunder roared and lightning crackled as a few volunteers carried the small body of a young woman in a military uniform.

Istari was taken down by Jontom Xire's Greed ability. He was Private Sheska.

As the improvised procession carried the corpse covered in blood, the Sarcastic Clapping Alchemist fell behind. He knew he was being followed.

A dark figured emerged from the shadows and approached him. "Well, good evening. Doing well, I see?"

"Shut up," he replied. "You've no right to show up after all you've done."

"All we've done?" The figure laughed. "My good man... if I'm not mistaken, you participated in that massacre 13 years ago, did you not? How is killing a few dozen Soldiers worse than killing hundreds of innocent civilians?"

"I was just following orders!" shouted the Alchemist as he turned around. "That's what someone in my position does! We're the military's dogs! And these people you killed had families!"

The figure laughed. "How fitting. Because in Ishbal it was the families you killed."

"SHUT UP!" The Sarcastic Clapping Alchemist lifts his right hand, upon which a transmutation circle has been tatooed, and grabs the Homunculus's arm, tearing it appart. However, the Homunculus doesn't move.

"How unexpected out of an Officer like you," says the Homunculus, as it pulls out a knife from its robes. "To have forgotten that we're not human."

The people returning from depositing Sheska's body looked down in shock on their way back to find the Sarcastic Clapping Alchemist dead, blood staining his badge.

Summary:
Helgraf was killed. He was an officer.

Day begins now and ends in 48-72 hours.

Did not vote yesterday:
Billtodamax

Auto-lynch warning: Pondshadow.

PirateMonk
2009-07-27, 11:33 PM
I'd point, but the player list hasn't been updated, so I might end up pointing at a dead person.

Haruki-kun
2009-07-27, 11:39 PM
I'd point, but the player list hasn't been updated, so I might end up pointing at a dead person.

((Updated.))

PirateMonk
2009-07-27, 11:43 PM
Thank you.

Reinholdt
2009-07-28, 12:02 AM
*looks back*
You know... guess who didn't ever vote against Jontom Xire when he was at risk of lynching in addition to being key to the counter bandwagons that rescued him twice?

Fostire

billtodamax
2009-07-28, 01:07 AM
Malmagor Andrigal

Jontom Xire
2009-07-28, 01:58 AM
WOOT!

Thanks to my team for allowing me to go out with a bang, taking the Seer with me! Good guessing, guys!

Opeth_Freak
2009-07-28, 02:10 AM
12 people left. That means, among the eaten bodies there's at least one Homonculus.

Anyway, let's go with Fostire, because Reinholdt has a point.

Shadowcaller
2009-07-28, 03:35 AM
Seems like I was wrong on Helgraf...

Reinholdt do make sense so I think I will leap upon yet another bandwagon: Fostire.

Fostire
2009-07-28, 11:15 AM
*looks back*
You know... guess who didn't ever vote against Jontom Xire when he was at risk of lynching in addition to being key to the counter bandwagons that rescued him twice?

Fostire

Ok, I just checked and there were two jontom bandwagons, one on day 5 and the other on day 10. On the first one I pointed at fleeing coward, whom I thought was a wolf at the time because of how quickly the counter bandwagon started.
On the second one I pointed at shadowcaller, of whom there was no bandwagon. This was also the day he was lynched, so Jontom was only 'saved' once, not twice.

The arguments you are using to make me look guilty are false.

Invisible text thinks Reinholdt is looking rather wolfish right now

Reinholdt
2009-07-28, 11:45 AM
You forget day 8. JX coulda been lynched then, TheBushranger was lynched instead... which you helped push. :smallwink:
(note, day 8 was a group of several smaller bandwagons, hence easy to miss)

Fostire
2009-07-28, 12:16 PM
You forget day 8. JX coulda been lynched then, TheBushranger was lynched instead... which you helped push. :smallwink:
(note, day 8 was a group of several smaller bandwagons, hence easy to miss)

I made that point to tie up the three bandwagons.
When I pointed, recaiden had 3 points, jontom had 3 points, and BR had 2 points. Edit: Sorry, that's not correct, I was thinking of another game.
Also, recaiden reached 3 points first, he would have been lynched, not jontom, so in any case it looks like I tried to save recaiden. If I had wanted to save jontom I would have pointed at recaiden.

The Bookworm
2009-07-28, 06:47 PM
Malmagor Andrigal.

Madmal
2009-07-28, 07:04 PM
The Bookworm. because lynching me is not a good idea.:smalltongue:nor is assuming i'll follow a established pattern

Lamech
2009-07-28, 11:46 PM
Reinholdt...

Thufir
2009-07-29, 12:42 PM
Alright, Jontom analysis time:

(Number indicates number of points on the bandwagon following that point, x indicates they changed their point from something else, all points are in the order they were made, bold indicates the pointer is still alive now.)

Day 5 bandwagons:
{table="head"] Fleeing Coward | Jontom Xire
Jontom Xire 1|
Malmagor 2|
| Fleeing Coward 1
Bookworm 3|
| Deathslayer 2
| Lamech 3
| Festy 4
| pondshadow 5
Bushranger 4|
Fostire 5|
| Istari 6
Aemoh 6|
Reinholdt x7 |
| Recaiden 7
| Mustiado 8
Hyozo 8|
Happyturtle x9 |
| Helgraf 9
Dirk Kris 10 | [/table]
JX started the FC bandwagon based on events in another game, FC made a retaliatory point, no-one really gave convincing reasons for joining either bandwagon.
Day 8 bandwagons:
{table="head"]Recaiden | Jontom Xire | Bushranger
billtodamax 1||
Lex-Kat 2||
Bushranger 3||
|Reinholdt 1|
||Helgraf 1
|Murska 2|
|onasuma 3|
||Fostire 2
||RSG 3
||Malmagor x4
||PirateMonk x5[/table]
No real reasons given for pointing at Recaiden, who was autolynched at the end of the day.
Reinholdt started the JX wagon on the basis of this post by Mustiado. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6364947#post6364947)
Helgraf pointed at The Bushranger for "hiding out in the autolynchee bandwagon" and people followed him without much reasoning. The decisive point on that wagon was made by Malmagor Andrigal, who sneakily edited his previous post rather than making a new one, and specifically justified it by saying "now there's a semblance of a bandwagon to hide in."
Day 11 there was no other bandwagon, and Jontom was lynched.
On the basis of his absence from JX bandwagons, and his sneaky behaviour while making the decisive point on day 8, I suspect Malmagor Andrigal of being a wolf.

Fostire
2009-07-29, 12:49 PM
Since it's between me and him, and since I don't really think reinholdt's a wolf, I'll change my point to Malmagor Andrigal

PirateMonk
2009-07-29, 02:21 PM
The evidence against Malmagor Andrigal seems more convincing.

Madmal
2009-07-29, 06:00 PM
Sneaky behaviour? puh-lease. If i really wanted to be sneaky i'd have edited without typing that, or just miss the day, as you say i usually do.

And i've been basically pointing at people that pointed at me before (yes, even before this game).

Why am i more active than "normal" on a ww game? maybe i just want to try to participate more, maybe it's because i had a rough term at college and the internets are the best ways to relax.

Maybe i'm just messing with my head, while hoping to mess with yours. Seems to be working, since i don't think all of the people pointing at me are wolves.

well, yaddiyadda i'm an alchemist blahblahblah wrong place at wrong time, so long see you later alligator please lynch piratemonk after a while crocodile.

So, where were we? oh yeah.
Come on and lynch me, make my day punks.:smallamused:
Malmagor Andrigal

PS: and Tyler Durden is not real.:smalltongue:

Reinholdt
2009-07-29, 06:10 PM
The problem I have with this lynch is that Thufir made the analysis after numerous non-analysts were pointing at Malmagor. Why do that except to ensure it's not Fostire getting lynched? We know there are at least three wolves left. This bandwagon against Mal is pretty large. Too large.

I stand by my statement that Fostire is a wolf. And now look at Thufir as a distinct possibility as well.

Thufir
2009-07-29, 06:37 PM
Sneaky behaviour? puh-lease. If i really wanted to be sneaky i'd have edited without typing that, or just miss the day, as you say i usually do.

And i've been basically pointing at people that pointed at me before (yes, even before this game).

Why am i more active than "normal" on a ww game? maybe i just want to try to participate more, maybe it's because i had a rough term at college and the internets are the best ways to relax.

Maybe i'm just messing with my head, while hoping to mess with yours. Seems to be working, since i don't think all of the people pointing at me are wolves.

An interesting point, all the bolded section of that quote is defending yourself against things I didn't say. In at least one case someone else said one of them, but a little while back, and certainly they haven't been brought up as evidence against you this day phase. Wolf defensiveness? Maybe.

@Reinholdt: I didn't post the analysis earlier because I was busy on tuesday and didn't have time to put it all together.

Madmal
2009-07-29, 06:57 PM
Well, not everything is about you dear. :smallwink: Hyozo pointed that out while i was away on a trip.

In my opinion, i'm beign too obvious to be a wolf with this defense.
But, only way to find out, right?
c'me on, lynch me. :smallamused:

Haruki-kun
2009-07-30, 02:13 PM
Day 12 ends.

The military men stared in shock at the burning offices in headquarters. It would appear the fire had begun in the archives, meaning all records about any of them had been obliterated.

"Nothing left," said one of them. "Nothing at all. What are we supposed to do now?"

"Hmm...." Another one looked around. "Sir, if I may..."

"Yes?"

"Well, it's just.... I have no recollection of that man right there."

"Really? I seem to recall seeing him before."

"It's difficult to tell. None of us usually have contact with each other."

Several Alchemists seemed to be interested in the conversation. "Then," one of them muttered, "you mean he might be a..."

But the man had heard them. Seeing the direction this conversation was taking, he turned on his heels and sprinted away. The others glanced in his direction and began chasing him.

Within the city, he turned left into an alley and hid. Panting, he leaned on the wall to catch his breath, but was startled by a sudden rumbling.

"Lust?"

"Yes?"

"I'm hungry. Can I eat him?"

"Yes, Gluttony, but be sure to wash your hands afterwards."

"YES!"

Try as they might, none of the Alchemists ever found this suspicious man.

Summary:
Malmagor Andrigal was eaten by Gluttony.
Pondshadow was auto-lynched. He was an Alchemist.

Night 12 begins now and ends in 24 hours or so. Please PM me your actions if you have any.

Haruki-kun
2009-08-01, 01:20 AM
Night 12 ends.

A red sun rises.

A body is found in the plaza when the officers arrive to look, surrounded by a pool of a red liquid. At first glance, it looks like blood, but a state Alchemist gets closer to it and inspects it.

"...Red Water," he mutters. "This isn't the man's blood. It's the Red Water. Highly toxic to humans. He was most likely poisoned."

"Sir!" yells a soldier. "Look!" The soldier point at the ground near the body, where something is scribbled in a different kind of red.

You're running out of time.

Summary:
Opeth_Freak was killed. He was an Alchemist.

Day 13 begins now and ends in 48 hours.

Did not vote yesterday:
Hyozo

Reinholdt
2009-08-01, 09:10 AM
I'm absolutely sure the wolves were pushing that Malmagor wagon yesterday.

Seriously people. Fostire. He's wolfy to extremes.

PirateMonk
2009-08-01, 09:20 AM
Shadowcaller's voting record seems very suspicious.

Shadowcaller
2009-08-01, 09:36 AM
Fostire, again. And yes Piratemonk, my voting reccord dose seem very suspicious. :smalltongue:

But its not of course. *cough*

The Bookworm
2009-08-01, 10:12 AM
Fostire. I still think Mal was a wolf.

Fostire
2009-08-01, 10:40 AM
I'm absolutely sure the wolves were pushing that Malmagor wagon yesterday.

So the wolves started a counterbandwagon to save me? Doesn't look like a smart move to me. By saving me they make me look even more suspicious so I'm sure to get lynched the next day, and they now look suspicious themselves.
If I was a wolf it would have been better for them to hide in the bandwagon against me.
The only reason they could have had for pushing the wagon was so that they made sure I got lynched the next day. Lynch an innocent, and make sure you are busy lynching another innocent the next day instead of a real wolf. Kill two birds with one stone.

I'm pointing at Shadowcaller for now

@Haruki: I love your new avatar :smallbiggrin:

Lamech
2009-08-01, 10:44 AM
Reinholdt...
There are 9 people alive so no more than 4 can be wolves. We now we got one, JX so we have gotten two others. I'm going out on a limb and saying Kyouhen probably wasn't a wolf.
That means of Mal, Lex, happyturtle, and the phantom two (or more) were wolves.

Anyway I find this somewhat questionable

The problem I have with this lynch is that Thufir made the analysis after numerous non-analysts were pointing at Malmagor. Why do that except to ensure it's not Fostire getting lynched? We know there are at least three wolves left. This bandwagon against Mal is pretty large. Too large.

I stand by my statement that Fostire is a wolf. And now look at Thufir as a distinct possibility as well.When this was posted 4 people had been eaten and one Homunculi lynched with out being eaten. That means at least 2...Edit: Lamech's a moron...

Reinholdt
2009-08-01, 10:59 AM
So the wolves started a counterbandwagon to save me? Doesn't look like a smart move to me. By saving me they make me look even more suspicious so I'm sure to get lynched the next day, and they now look suspicious themselves.
If I was a wolf it would have been better for them to hide in the bandwagon against me.
The only reason they could have had for pushing the wagon was so that they made sure I got lynched the next day. Lynch an innocent, and make sure you are busy lynching another innocent the next day instead of a real wolf. Kill two birds with one stone.

I'm pointing at Shadowcaller for now

Unless they're right close to victory. Which they are. At least three left from the looks of it.

Let's look at the people who didn't vote for Mal:
Me
Opeth_Freak
ShadowCaller
Lamech
Hyozo

I know I'm the guy who has to be killed twice to get killed. In other words, the last remaining power role, Lt. Colonel Maes Hughes, unless there's a mason floating around or something. Hence why the wolves didn't bother lynching or night killing me. I believe they scried me a while ago. They know who I am and didn't want to waste a perfectly good kill proving a good guy (yes they have that control now if we're not working together).

Opeth_Freak was proven to be innocent via death.

Lamech is pointing at me both yesterday and today, so probably isn't a wolf cause he'd know that'd be a waste of time.

Hyozo filed an away notice here (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6579847&postcount=334).

And now SC is coming under attack.

No. I'm positive the wolves controlled that lynch yesterday.

In fact, Fostire, Thufir, and PirateMonk I thoroughly believe to be wolves.

Fostire
2009-08-01, 11:20 AM
I know I'm the guy who has to be killed twice to get killed. In other words, the last remaining power role, Lt. Colonel Maes Hughes, unless there's a mason floating around or something. Hence why the wolves didn't bother lynching or night killing me. I believe they scried me a while ago. They know who I am and didn't want to waste a perfectly good kill proving a good guy (yes they have that control now if we're not working together).
I figured out that much yesterday, you led the lynch on the beast when there was absolutely no reason for the beast to die, and yet you hadn't been targeted once for a night kill. You being hughes was the only explanation, which is why I initially removed my point at you yesterday.

No. I'm positive the wolves controlled that lynch yesterday.
If what you are saying is true, then they lynched an innocent and make me look guilty so that you lynch me today, instead of a wolf.
They had no reason to save me other than that. If I were a wolf then it would be pointless to save me if all that would accomplish was getting me killed the next day and get them exposed.

Reinholdt
2009-08-01, 11:30 AM
I figured out that much yesterday, you led the lynch on the beast when there was absolutely no reason for the beast to die, and yet you hadn't been targeted once for a night kill. You being hughes was the only explanation, which is why I initially removed my point at you yesterday.
Except... I had no idea he was the beast. Neither did anyone else for that matter. I just had a very strong suspicion that he was a wolf.
Which makes me question you more. If you were innocent, you would've seen that I wouldn't have known beast status. Or suspected that I would have said something had I known.

No. You knew the beast beforehand and are trying to argue from an innocent standpoint.

If what you are saying is true, then they lynched an innocent and make me look guilty so that you lynch me today, instead of a wolf.
They had no reason to save me other than that. If I were a wolf then it would be pointless to save me if all that would accomplish was getting me killed the next day and get them exposed.
Problem though. They knew that gluttony was up. They and you counted on it in fact. To keep up the claim.

I've seen you in other games Fostire. You don't argue nearly this much when you don't have a role to protect. It isn't like you at all... unless you're a wolf.

Istari
2009-08-01, 11:36 AM
*sniff* not one comment on how you miss you beloved seer :smalltongue:
Oddly enough of my 12 or so games this is my I believe 4th time as seer

Haruki-kun
2009-08-01, 11:44 AM

:smallannoyed:

I've never been a seer in 2 years of games.

Deathslayer7
2009-08-01, 11:50 AM

I miss you! :smallbiggrin:

Haruki-kun
2009-08-01, 12:07 PM
Oh, also...

Thanks! :smallbiggrin:

Lamech
2009-08-01, 12:13 PM
I've been seer once... and I almost ruined everything. And I backstabbed my team too. Anyway, looking back (and with Reinholdt's power role claims) I'm changing to Fostire

Fostire
2009-08-01, 01:57 PM
Except... I had no idea he was the beast. Neither did anyone else for that matter. I just had a very strong suspicion that he was a wolf.
Which makes me question you more. If you were innocent, you would've seen that I wouldn't have known beast status. Or suspected that I would have said something had I known.
I never said you knew he was the beast, in fact I was stating the exact opposite. I was saying that since you led the lynch on the beast, you probably weren't a wolf, since it would have been unnecessary to get a beast kill (what with the baner being dead)

No. You knew the beast beforehand and are trying to argue from an innocent standpoint.
I wasn't trying to argue anything there, I was just saying that I suspected you of being hughes before you claimed so.

Problem though. They knew that gluttony was up. They and you counted on it in fact. To keep up the claim.
I'm not sure I follow here, what did gluttony had to do with anything?

I've seen you in other games Fostire. You don't argue nearly this much when you don't have a role to protect. It isn't like you at all... unless you're a wolf.
You're right, it isn't like me to argue. That's because I don't like arguing. But saying that I am a wolf because I'm arguing now is just silly. I've been a bad guy about as many times as I've been a good guy and I never argued in either case (except in mafia, but that was because a friend convinced me to do so).
You want to know why I'm trying so hard to stay alive in this game? Here's why: of 16 games I've played (not counting this one), 3 got cancelled, and I died in 10 of them, and on the three games that I stayed alived till the end, my side lost in two of them. I've lost most of the games I played on, and to be honest I'm sick of it, so I'm trying my best to at least win this one.