PDA

View Full Version : Supagoof's Supa-Sensational Silly Symphonies Set Sizzingly On Fire Random Banter #131

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

Gullara
2009-10-29, 02:48 PM
...the fact that you're tearing your butt up with sandpaper could explain why you're so angry. =P

I'd say. Ouch!

Dallas-Dakota
2009-10-29, 03:00 PM
I'l disagree and agree with Alarra, I blame Charity!

SMEE
2009-10-29, 03:05 PM
Huh? What'd I do?

You know what you did, you naughty boy! Looking really good there. ;)

Dogmantra
2009-10-29, 04:08 PM
Huh? What'd I do?

Mostly just the fact you exist.
You lovable little rascal, you!

Mr. Mud
2009-10-29, 04:34 PM

Heh, I remember lurking on that thread, when Alarra first said it.

*feels old* :smallbiggrin:.

Mauve Shirt
2009-10-29, 05:20 PM
The concert yesterday was amazing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NJ5Jre2t4s

Phase
2009-10-29, 06:00 PM
Now I get Captain Happy's sig.

It's a Phase reference. He's a handsome rogue, that one.

Mr. Mud
2009-10-29, 06:01 PM
:frown:. This Ruined my day... How sad is that? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0h2nleWTwI)

*returns to under his rock to sob*

littlequietguy
2009-10-29, 07:32 PM
:frown:. This Ruined my day... How sad is that? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0h2nleWTwI)

Well I hope your happy. Now I'm sad as well. Luckily my day was so good that it barely makes a dent. Me and another guy got a standing ovation from our presentation even though we had no experience in the field.

Coidzor
2009-10-29, 07:52 PM
...the fact that you're tearing your butt up with sandpaper could explain why you're so angry. =P

For you, I meant.

I don't poop. :smalltongue: Because I'm not human. Because I exist.

And, y'know, I'm the universal author of misfortune and evil.

But only for this forum.:smalltongue:

Zocelot
2009-10-29, 08:32 PM

I think it's more cute than sad. While we are in the process of posting dog videos, I feel obliged to post this one, a friendly tussle between two dogs of varying size (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZht--MW2D0&feature=player_embedded).

Anuan
2009-10-29, 08:40 PM
Today was my last ever highschool day/exam :smallbiggrin: I'm a free man now.

d13
2009-10-29, 08:51 PM
So, my computer decided to (literally) blow up, leaving my right leg in the weirdest angle I've ever seen.

It hurted.

So... I don't have a PC, and I can't walk properly without a cane.

Me is not amused :smallannoyed:.

Neko Toast
2009-10-29, 08:52 PM
So, my computer decided to (literally) blow up, leaving my right leg in the weirdest angle I've ever seen.

It hurted.

... How did that happen?!

Cobra_Ikari
2009-10-29, 08:52 PM

It hurted.

I...buh...WHAT? O_O

Dude, that is...crazy. >.<

Hope you're better soon!

Pika...
2009-10-29, 08:55 PM

It hurted.

I am sorry to ask this...but do you have any proof. In the form of pictures perhaps?

This is something I have been wondering if it could actually happen for years.

Cobra_Ikari
2009-10-29, 08:57 PM
I must ask. The exploding...are you one of those overclocking feinds? =P

Thufir
2009-10-29, 09:10 PM

I think you mean Lilly.

@d13: :smalleek: Ow.

ION: Performed Handel's Theodora about 4-7 hours ago. It's good.

d13
2009-10-29, 09:27 PM
... How did that happen?!

That is something I'd love to know :smallannoyed:

I am sorry to ask this...but do you have any proof. In the form of pictures perhaps?

This is something I have been wondering if it could actually happen for years.

I regret not taking any pictures of it, but I barely managed to call the medical emergency and text my father (yes, I was alone at home) before crawling downstairs (I'm an idiot, yeah xD) to the living room.

But, if the word of a random stranger on the Internet is worth anything, it shouldn't happen (It clearly can).

I must ask. The exploding...are you one of those overclocking feinds? =P

I'm not, unless my brother had touched something he shouldn't have... But he swore me he didn't, and I believe his word.

So much for the 9-year-old computer :smallannoyed:

Neko Toast
2009-10-29, 09:42 PM
I must say, I am thoroughly unimpressed by Jeff Dunham's show on Comedy Central. I like his stand-up, but the show isn't really funny. Walter isn't funny at all, and he's my favorite puppet. =/

Thes Hunter
2009-10-29, 10:01 PM
Holy lecturer eval's batman.

I have just spent over an hour filling out evaluations for the last 1 month's worth of lecturers.

No wonder they tie getting our grades to actually filling out these things.

I am on my last one. Thank goodness.
Although I have no clue how this radiology resident did compared to the other 3 radiology residents, when they all blew through 100 slides in a hour pointing to some blurrly grey blob and telling us that 1 grey blob was significantly different than another grey blob 2 slides before.

You guys in college ever have course evaluation hell?

V'icternus
2009-10-29, 10:20 PM
*Gives large ammounts of cookies to those who wished him luck* Hooray! I think I did reasonably well!

Party!

The Extinguisher
2009-10-29, 10:23 PM

I have just spent over an hour filling out evaluations for the last 1 month's worth of lecturers.

Although I have no clue how this radiology resident did compared to the other 3 radiology residents, when they all blew through 100 slides in a hour pointing to some blurrly grey blob and telling us that 1 grey blob was significantly different than another grey blob 2 slides before.

I'm in first year, so I think they expect us to not show up to our lectures :smallbiggrin:

Phase
2009-10-29, 11:19 PM
So yeah, I'm geeking out over Just Cause 2. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hUiQXluKbk&feature=related) If it weren't for Valve promising that they'll one day make Episode Three, this would be my most anticipated game.

Coidzor
2009-10-30, 01:18 AM

Ah .... Cruel and unusual punishment.

Such is the price of learning about medicine. At least it's not pederasty anymore!

Destro_Yersul
2009-10-30, 08:04 AM
I finished making the scabbard for my sword. I'm rather pleased with myself.

Etcetera
2009-10-30, 08:15 AM
I finished making the scabbard for my sword. I'm rather pleased with myself.

Pics?
Go on...

toasty
2009-10-30, 08:20 AM
Today was my last ever highschool day/exam :smallbiggrin: I'm a free man now.

I hate you. :smallmad: I still have 1.5 semesters to go through before I'm done.

In other news though: Thanksgiving break (which is 1 week for me) is in 2 weeks. YES!

Also: I turn 18 on the 2nd. :smallsmile:

Destro_Yersul
2009-10-30, 08:59 AM
Pics, you say, and pics there shall be.

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n199/ArtemistheHunter/IMG_5929.jpg?t=1256911402

The rune looking things on it are this nifty font I found somewhere. They read 'Charon the Ferryman', which is what I've named the sword. All good swords should have names.

Etcetera
2009-10-30, 09:05 AM
The sword that ferries you to your death?
The sword looks far more modern than the scabbard, but still cool.

Destro_Yersul
2009-10-30, 09:26 AM
Well, the sword is relatively modern, but I can't make scabbards out of anything other than leather. Mostly cause I don't know how. I'd have made a wooden one if I could, but leather is much easier to work with.

And yeah, that was the intention with the name. If I ever acquire a companion blade, it'll be called Styx.

Etcetera
2009-10-30, 09:31 AM
Well, the sword is relatively modern, but I can't make scabbards out of anything other than leather. Mostly cause I don't know how. I'd have made a wooden one if I could, but leather is much easier to work with.

And yeah, that was the intention with the name. If I ever acquire a companion blade, it'll be called Styx.

I meant the sword looked more of a renaissance weapon, although my knowledge of swords is practically nil. A paired blade called Styx would be cool though.

Coidzor
2009-10-30, 10:04 AM
^: Given enough practice in embellishing and dyeing and maybe even adding in some fabric threads, you might be able to get something a bit more ornate out of a leather scabbard, but it is a bit tougher...Or maybe it was lacquer, but I can't remember if that's leather compatible or just the metal/wooden ones... So I just had an interesting dream where I was in West Virginia and got part of this experiment involving breeding and time travel and the effect of heavy metals and chinese food.

Ended up letting some kid go who may or may not have properly existed due to a paradox (and which might've been what they were using to do the time travel bit. After that everything mellowed out and most everyone left and since cars were scarce, I offered to help ferry them down the mountain so they wouldn't have to walk the whole way, since I just lived up it about 15 minutes walk. (based on a family home up in the hills there, only, twisted by the dreamscape).

The town we were passing through was partially locked down by thugs who were demanding a toll paid to get through chain link checkpoints, and it was like Halloween or something because their leader was in a sort of Joker suit, only with his frizzy/curly hair dyed mauve/purple to match the suit.

Anyway, apparently I was out of cash and waiting for them to check your credit in order to decide whether to let you set up an account with their toll system took forever, so we decided to take an alternate route, but I saw this one girl near him from the student theatre thing I've joined and it clicked in my head about this guy, so I egged him on and talked to him until he admitted to himself that, yes, he did want to be ****ing actor, ****! and introduced him to some friends and sent them on their way to do some stuff to go get something or anothers' attention.

Then the dream shifted to me being like, subjected to the full range of his intimidation and ability to be creepy.

The worst was when he put on the zombie baby costume and I just couldn't figure out how to beat that section to go on and end it, so I had to take the pistol option cop-out like an adventure game and then it went to like, an OK-cupid test result screen and said "In the zombie apocalypse, you'll die by/while going cowboy on the horde."

Then I woke up to the sound of Cake.

Destro_Yersul
2009-10-30, 10:06 AM
I meant the sword looked more of a renaissance weapon, although my knowledge of swords is practically nil. A paired blade called Styx would be cool though.

That's appropriate, seeing as I got it at a renaissance fair. :smalltongue:

Etcetera
2009-10-30, 10:08 AM
There are too many renaissance fairs around today. We need more fairs dedicated to that pinnacle of civilization that was the middle ages.

Gullara
2009-10-30, 10:13 AM
^: Given enough practice in embellishing and dyeing and maybe even adding in some fabric threads, you might be able to get something a bit more ornate out of a leather scabbard, but it is a bit tougher...Or maybe it was lacquer, but I can't remember if that's leather compatible or just the metal/wooden ones... So I just had an interesting dream where I was in West Virginia and got part of this experiment involving breeding and time travel and the effect of heavy metals and chinese food.

Ended up letting some kid go who may or may not have properly existed due to a paradox (and which might've been what they were using to do the time travel bit. After that everything mellowed out and most everyone left and since cars were scarce, I offered to help ferry them down the mountain so they wouldn't have to walk the whole way, since I just lived up it about 15 minutes walk. (based on a family home up in the hills there, only, twisted by the dreamscape).

The town we were passing through was partially locked down by thugs who were demanding a toll paid to get through chain link checkpoints, and it was like Halloween or something because their leader was in a sort of Joker suit, only with his frizzy/curly hair dyed mauve/purple to match the suit.

Anyway, apparently I was out of cash and waiting for them to check your credit in order to decide whether to let you set up an account with their toll system took forever, so we decided to take an alternate route, but I saw this one girl near him from the student theatre thing I've joined and it clicked in my head about this guy, so I egged him on and talked to him until he admitted to himself that, yes, he did want to be ****ing actor, ****! and introduced him to some friends and sent them on their way to do some stuff to go get something or anothers' attention.

Then the dream shifted to me being like, subjected to the full range of his intimidation and ability to be creepy.

The worst was when he put on the zombie baby costume and I just couldn't figure out how to beat that section to go on and end it, so I had to take the pistol option cop-out like an adventure game and then it went to like, an OK-cupid test result screen and said "In the zombie apocalypse, you'll die by/while going cowboy on the horde."

Then I woke up to the sound of Cake.

Huh, that's an interesting dream.

CurlyKitGirl
2009-10-30, 12:08 PM
Hachachachacha!
Spoke to Best Friend for the first time in a fortnight. We have settled on two possible dates that she could come up, or something, and I can't wait!
It also means that I can take her out to dinner somewhere really nice.
I miss her so much. :frown:

Also, I have hot food tonight! And an apple. Shame I'm out of Lady Gray though, I'm down to bog standard black breakfast tea. :smallfrown:

Gullara
2009-10-30, 12:23 PM
Hachachachacha!
Spoke to Best Friend for the first time in a fortnight. We have settled on two possible dates that she could come up, or something, and I can't wait!

Also, I have hot food tonight! And an apple. Shame I'm out of Lady Gray though, I'm down to bog standard black breakfast tea. :smallfrown:

Have fun.

Hot food its a miracle. :smallamused:

Dallas-Dakota
2009-10-30, 12:26 PM
I think you mean Lilly.

Very possible, silly shaky surrendering stupid sub-par memory...

Coidzor
2009-10-30, 12:37 PM
How'd you end up with a French memory, Cookie?

...koorly and friendy sitting in a pub.

G-R-U-B Grub Grub Grub!

Dallas-Dakota
2009-10-30, 12:39 PM
I think it came from spending to many a summer in France.

Coidzor
2009-10-30, 12:43 PM
But you're not even Belgian.

Actually, what kind of Nederlander are you, mate? Are you an actual Dutchman or one of those other varieties we never really ever mention?

Destro_Yersul
2009-10-30, 12:44 PM
Hachachachacha!

*Hugs*

I can't say I feel the tea pain, not being much of a drinker myself, but I am all too well aware of what it's like to be away from friends.

Dallas-Dakota
2009-10-30, 01:29 PM
But you're not even Belgian.

Actually, what kind of Nederlander are you, mate? Are you an actual Dutchman or one of those other varieties we never really ever mention?
Dude, it's what we Dutch people do.

We spend our summers in france.
Pretty much atleast 90% of us.

Kneenibble
2009-10-30, 04:02 PM
Dude, it's what we Dutch people do.

We spend our summers in france.
Pretty much atleast 90% of us.
That's awesome! Do you like it? Or is it all, "UGH, another summer in FRANCE... why don't we have a proper country to summer in?" In this part of Canada, where there are literally hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of small lakes, we generally take summer weekends up at cabins. I only got out of the city twice this past summer though -- heu, plurimum nefas fuit.

But the Knazibble is a happy man right now! I wrote my Latin midterm just now, and it went so much better than expected, and now I have a costume party tonight, and a good deal of the fire o'th'grape to swill, and life is good. :D Pictures of my costume forthcoming.

Anybody else have sweet plans tonight? Or are they mostly for tomorrow?

Phase
2009-10-30, 04:21 PM
I plan on sleeping in tonight, does that count?

Most stereotypes dictate that I be full tomorrow night. Screw that, gibbous all the way.

Kneenibble
2009-10-30, 04:30 PM
Well shone, moon.—Truly, the moon shines with a good grace.
Sweet moon, I thank thee for thy sunny beams;
I thank thee, moon, for shining now so bright:
For, by thy gracious golden, glittering streams,
I trust to take of truest Thisby's sight.
(Please shine on our misdeeds this damned night.)

billtodamax
2009-10-30, 06:39 PM
Happy Halloween and stuff. Yeah. Turns out one of my friends is holding a party, despite the fact that Australia doesn't really celebrate it. Still, free candy.

Dallas-Dakota
2009-10-30, 06:46 PM
That's awesome! Do you like it? Or is it all, "UGH, another summer in FRANCE... why don't we have a proper country to summer in?" In this part of Canada, where there are literally hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of small lakes, we generally take summer weekends up at cabins. I only got out of the city twice this past summer though -- heu, plurimum nefas fuit.

But the Knazibble is a happy man right now! I wrote my Latin midterm just now, and it went so much better than expected, and now I have a costume party tonight, and a good deal of the fire o'th'grape to swill, and life is good. :D Pictures of my costume forthcoming.

Anybody else have sweet plans tonight? Or are they mostly for tomorrow?
It depends, I suppose.
Also, France is big enough that there are enviroment differences.
Some partly abandoned small village in the alps/pyrynees is a lot different then Paris.

But, generally, yeah.

Also, grats!

And nope, DD is old boring DD. And lazy.....

SMEE
2009-10-30, 06:58 PM
Yay for awesome new avatar!

Thanks so much Happy Turtle! :smallbiggrin:

Trobby
2009-10-30, 08:01 PM
*Crashes through the thread*

WOOO!! DISNEY, YEAH!!! *CRASH*

...Um...<.<; Still on vacation, guys. ;o Hope you all are having a good Halloween week! :smallwink: See you all soon!

*VAMOOSE!*

Coidzor
2009-10-30, 08:50 PM
*sigh* I feel like the chick no one asked to prom and whose friends all abandoned her to go get STDs in the parking lot right now.

*shakes fist* Curse you lack of anything to do!

Inhuman Bot
2009-10-30, 08:51 PM
...So I found out that the Swine Flu Vaccine is at 1:1 kills with the flu itself in Canada.. o.O

Coidzor
2009-10-30, 08:52 PM
mmm. Equal odds. So far that's not a very good betting field.

Neko Toast
2009-10-30, 10:38 PM
I need a hug.

Explanations can come later. Hug first.

Pyrian
2009-10-30, 10:41 PM
*hugs* :smallwink:

Neko Toast
2009-10-30, 10:43 PM
*hugs* :smallwink:

Thanks... I needed that. I was starting to lose faith in humanity again. It's been a very hellish day.

Pyrian
2009-10-30, 10:44 PM
I'm sorry to hear that. :smallfrown:

Coidzor
2009-10-30, 10:52 PM
*wraps slaya in both arms and squeezes her tightly as his legs unfold and lift her into the air*

Don't feel bad, Drakah :smallfrown:

<_< It is Mischief/Devil's Night after all. The worlds are getting prepared for, well, the horror of lots of children out in the dark.

Neko Toast
2009-10-30, 10:53 PM
I'm sorry to hear that. :smallfrown:

Yeah... started with not being able to sleep last night because of stomach problems. Went to the doc, and got that cleared up thankfully. Looks like it might be a side effect with a medication I've been taking for other stomach problems (the meds were for colon spasms, which stopped, but then I started having heartburn-like issues). So now I've stopped taking the first meds and am now taking Prilosec for a few days. I do feel a tad better after taking my first dose today.

But then later today the campus power went out (if only it had gone out a day later. Then it would have been creepy/fun) for at least an hour. Some of my friends headed to our friend's apartment to do some gaming, and for once I wanted to tag along because I didn't want to sit in the dark by myself with nothing to do. But I had to run downstairs and get my laundry out of the dryer first. I ask them to wait up, and I run downstairs and get it. I come back up with my basket only to find that everyone had already left...

I can't talk about the last conflict, though. It involves clashing viewpoints on religious expression, and real-world religion is a no-no on the forums.

So yeah. My day in a nutshell.

Coidzor
2009-10-30, 11:00 PM
I hate when people don't wait up for me... But, I mean, you would've been able to get to where they were going?

Pyrian
2009-10-30, 11:07 PM
GI problems are just so annoying. I seem to get intestinal pain taking Prilosec and drugs like it. :smallmad: I've found controlling my diet is the best treatment - for me. But it's difficult right around Halloween... And Thanksgiving... And Christmas... I hope you find a treatment that works for you! Keep at it.

I don't know what to say about being abandoned. That's just kind of rude. :smallannoyed:

Send me a pm about the religious stuff if you want. :smallcool:

I hope you feel better soon!

Cobra_Ikari
2009-10-31, 01:15 AM
*snuggles* =\

Happy Halloween, everyone!

Mr. Mud
2009-10-31, 01:40 AM
Wahoo! Same to You Cobra! :smallbiggrin:

*hugs*

Cobra_Ikari
2009-10-31, 01:46 AM
Wahoo! Same to You Cobra! :smallbiggrin:

*hugs*

Thank you!

My friends and I went to their school's masquerade ball. I saw some awesome costumes in line to get in (The Predator, Arkham Asylum's Harley Quinn, Tankgirl, and Gunshot Wound Nate Drake come to mind, as well as an assortment of beautiful homemade masques), and we got in...just in time for them to turn off the last song and tell everyone to leave. So I never got my dance. =P

Ah, well. I got to watch Baroness and Cobra Commander waltzing to techno. It was a good night. ^_^

Coidzor
2009-10-31, 01:49 AM
Bleh. I've got head congestion on mischief night and in 6 minutes it'll be halloween. Blek.

bosssmiley
2009-10-31, 07:45 AM
...So I found out that the Swine Flu Vaccine is at 1:1 kills with the flu itself in Canada.. o.O

How's the Canadian Zombie Plague doing? If we're going to have to resettle a desolated Canada I want an excuse to shoot at shambling French-speaking people.

Anyone else having trouble with blogger? I think one of the Google pod people may have tripped over a server cable or something...

Dogmantra
2009-10-31, 08:38 AM
*snuggles* =\

Happy Halloween, everyone!
If you weren't so golly goshdarned poisonous, I'd snuggle right back.

toasty
2009-10-31, 09:05 AM
I got a very, very important email today.

I was accepted into St. Edwards University, my first choice. I'm beyond excited.
Now I just gotta figure out how to figure out how to pay all the money it'll cost. :smalltongue:

Edit: It was an email because I don't live in the US so all the papers were sent to my Grandfather. He's gonna FedEx everything to me.

V'icternus
2009-10-31, 09:09 AM
Great news. High five?

High five! *High fives*

toasty
2009-10-31, 09:10 AM
Great news. High five?

High five! *High fives*

No, high fives are not enough. *tackles in joy*

V'icternus
2009-10-31, 09:26 AM
Gah! Tackle attack!?

Cobra, this is your field. Come help this toasty person achieve elation!

Mauve Shirt
2009-10-31, 09:28 AM
Cobra, this is your field. Come help this toasty person achieve elation!

That sounds dirty. :smalltongue:
Congratulations, toasty! Remember this happy feeling, then when college begins to make you miserable you can think about how happy you were!

Mr. Mud
2009-10-31, 09:32 AM
*stumbles into random banter, and collapses*

So, last night, I made 5 new characters complete with full backstories and all. Then I started and finished Pratchett's new work... Then I finally passed out at ~5am EST... And I got up at 6AM to go for a run. :smalleek:. So remind me never to do this again, next time I'm up really late. Cause you know it's bad, when you procrastinate sleeping. :smalltongue:

Did any of that make sense? Excuse the rest deprived brain... :smallsigh::smallredface:.

Zocelot
Congratulations, I can imagine how happy you are.

On the topic of swine flu, I'm getting vaccinated next week. I don't think it's that bad, and the only reason that people are so shocked by the death is because it's uncommon, but I still would rather stay healthy.

toasty
That sounds dirty. :smalltongue:
Congratulations, toasty! Remember this happy feeling, then when college begins to make you miserable you can think about how happy you were!

*nods* Well I'll probably feel all horrible tomorrow because I have to study for a test... :smallsigh: such is life.

DraPrime
2009-10-31, 12:01 PM
*grumble*

I nearly got fired yesterday from my job as a cashier because my boss thought that I was stealing checks that customers payed with. Fortunately, I managed to keep my job, which is good due to the fact that 2 hours later I found a beautiful guitar that I now simply must buy. I certainly can't get the money for it without my job.

Inhuman Bot
2009-10-31, 12:26 PM
*grumble*

I nearly got fired yesterday from my job as a cashier because my boss thought that I was stealing checks that customers payed with. Fortunately, I managed to keep my job, which is good due to the fact that 2 hours later I found a beautiful guitar that I now simply must buy. I certainly can't get the money for it without my job.

That's rather lucky of you, but good to hear you kept your job. When/if you get it, post pictures.

Phase
2009-10-31, 06:28 PM
Who just found The Night of the Living Dead on AMC? Phase did, that handsome rogue.

Neko Toast
2009-10-31, 06:56 PM
Who just found The Night of the Living Dead on AMC? Phase did, that handsome rogue.

I'll raise you with Batman Returns on ABC Family.

Phase
2009-10-31, 07:33 PM
I'll raise you with Batman Returns on ABC Family.

I'll see your Batman Returns and raise you an Alien/Aliens combo.

Neko Toast
2009-10-31, 07:37 PM
I'll see your Batman Returns and raise you an Alien/Aliens combo.

*folds* Not a fan of horror/gore movies.

Man, this has been a crappy Halloween for me. More like a crappy week, really.

CrimsonAngel
2009-10-31, 08:01 PM
Some pics from my trip to Keema.
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e381/CrimsonAngelChris/Kemah_Halloween_010.jpg
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e381/CrimsonAngelChris/Kemah_Halloween_018.jpg
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e381/CrimsonAngelChris/Kemah_Halloween_045.jpg

DraPrime
2009-11-01, 08:27 AM
That's rather lucky of you, but good to hear you kept your job. When/if you get it, post pictures.

Oh I definitely will. It's a Schecter Hellraises C-7, and I only need another $100 for it.

toasty
2009-11-01, 08:41 AM
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e381/CrimsonAngelChris/Kemah_Halloween_010.jpg
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e381/CrimsonAngelChris/Kemah_Halloween_018.jpg
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e381/CrimsonAngelChris/Kemah_Halloween_045.jpg

Random fact: keema (probably spelled differently in Latin Script) is the Bengali word for ground beef/mince meat.

Also: cool pics... what is this place? Some sort of Sea-world type place?

Nameless
2009-11-01, 09:05 AM

Epic hat is epic. :x

In other news; I may be getting a haircut on Tuesday. I usualy only have one once a year, but I though I should be a little wild this year. \m/o.O\m/

On a side note; I was headbanging for about half an 45 minutes none stop last night at a party. Now I have those neck pains.
I looked at the recording for the last song. Dizziness from twisty headbanging means I was awful for Raining Blood. ._.
Ah jeez, smudgy panda eyes + greasy hair = ew.

DraPrime
2009-11-01, 09:19 AM
Epic hat is epic. :x

In other news; I may be getting a haircut on Tuesday. I usualy only have one once a year, but I though I should be a little wild this year. \m/o.O\m/

On a side note; I was headbanging for about half an 45 minutes none stop last night at a party. Now I have those neck pains.
I looked at the recording for the last song. Dizziness from twisty headbanging means I was awful for Raining Blood. ._.
Ah jeez, smudgy panda eyes + greasy hair = ew.

Get a buzzcut!

And Nameless, headbanging is like running. You have to pace yourself. If you use up all your strength and pain resistance too early, you won't do well later on. That, or just transplant Gary Fischer's neck into where yours used to be. That man can headbang without pain, and without stopping.

Dogmantra
2009-11-01, 09:23 AM
Get a buzzcut!

He can't. We all know Nameless is really bald and just wears a wig.

DraPrime
2009-11-01, 09:24 AM
He can't. We all know Nameless is really bald and just wears a wig.

Then he should give his wig a buzzcut!

Nameless
2009-11-01, 09:36 AM
Get a buzzcut!

And Nameless, headbanging is like running. You have to pace yourself. If you use up all your strength and pain resistance too early, you won't do well later on. That, or just transplant Gary Fischer's neck into where yours used to be. That man can headbang without pain, and without stopping.

I've never gone that short before actually. I don't think I ever will. :smalltongue: I was just gonna get some layers.

Well, I didn't KNOW it was gonna be like that, We were just listening to Andrew WK and As I Lay Dieing and it sort of progressed into a competition between me and these two other guys to see who could last the longest. I won, of course. :smallcool:

DraPrime
2009-11-01, 09:38 AM
I've never gone that short before actually. I don't think I ever will. :smalltongue: I was just gonna get some layers.

Well, I didn't KNOW it was gonna be like that, We were just listening to Andrew WK and As I Lay Dieing and it sort of progressed into a competition between me and these two other guys to see who could last the longest. I won, of course. :smallcool:

Shame I wasn't there. I have trained my neck on songs like Pleasure to Kill. I am an unstoppable headbanger. It's just a shame that I have short hair right now. A few months ago, I had about 8 inches of it, which the longest I've ever gone.

Dogmantra
2009-11-01, 09:40 AM
I've never gone that short before actually.

All the more reason to do so!

DraPrime
2009-11-01, 09:41 AM
All the more reason to do so!

Hmmmm, how long is your hair Dogmantra?

toasty
2009-11-01, 09:43 AM

Buzz cuts are awesome. You don't have to do ANYTHING to your hair for like... three months. :smallbiggrin:

Of course, I'm growing mine out... my brother started and I can't let my younger brother outdo me can I? :smalltongue:

Dogmantra
2009-11-01, 09:49 AM
Hmmmm, how long is your hair Dogmantra?

Ummm... reasonably short since I had it cut a month or two ago... about 5 inches. 's pretty much the shortest it gets.

DraPrime
2009-11-01, 09:49 AM
Buzz cuts are awesome. You don't have to do ANYTHING to your hair for like... three months. :smallbiggrin:

Of course, I'm growing mine out... my brother started and I can't let my younger brother outdo me can I? :smalltongue:

You can outdo him in buzzcutishness.

Nameless
2009-11-01, 09:51 AM
Shame I wasn't there. I have trained my neck on songs like Pleasure to Kill. I am an unstoppable headbanger. It's just a shame that I have short hair right now. A few months ago, I had about 8 inches of it, which the longest I've ever gone.

I am VERY disappointed in you. :smallmad:
:smalltongue:

Amazingly fun song to headbang too (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4-QDEk4Nf8) And this one too. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9txWsEzROc&feature=related)

@^: Buzzcuts are too normal. I like interesting haircuts. Unless your hair grows out like this (http://www.nightwish-japan.com/members/images/marco_detail.jpg), then you shouldn't EVER touch it.

DraPrime
2009-11-01, 09:54 AM
I am VERY disappointed in you. :smallmad:

Well you know what Nameless, when my hair is long it looks like a brown version of Dave Mustaine's hair, which is more than you can say for YOUR hair when it's long.

Nameless
2009-11-01, 09:56 AM
Well you know what Nameless, when my hair is long it looks like a brown version of Dave Mustaine's hair, which is more than you can say for YOUR hair when it's long.

I actually really like his hair. :smalltongue: Besides, my friend has an afro. when he headbangs, it is awesome. :smallbiggrin:

DraPrime
2009-11-01, 09:58 AM
I actually really like his hair. :smalltongue: Besides, my friend has an afro. when he headbangs, it is awesome. :smallbiggrin:

He has an afro? In this decade?

toasty
2009-11-01, 10:00 AM
@^: Buzzcuts are too normal. I like interesting haircuts. Unless your hair grows out like this (http://www.nightwish-japan.com/members/images/marco_detail.jpg), then you shouldn't EVER touch it.

I think Marco has good hair. The worst I've seen is DragonForce... ZP Theart has... bad hair. And Herman Li's "I have past my butt because its cool" just doesn't work.

And not "touching" it would mean dreadlocks. ;) Combing and shampoo are allowed, but not scissors or razors.

Coidzor
2009-11-01, 10:07 AM
I just went to my first rave ever. Or rather, got back after surviving the damned thing.

Apparently my antisocial friend's social phobia goes away when he's still sober and he's dealing with incredibly inebriated people.

Also, I saw a young version of Loopy undressing a girl who I didn't think could become anymore undressed. And yet she still was clothed despite all of that stuff coming off of her.

It was an impressive feat.

Also, I hate non-euclidean geometries.

We were on a street. Which had two alleys on both sides of it that counted as that street. Numbers randomly appeared in any of them, such that evens and odds would actually intermingle on the same side of the street and 1670 would be next to 1640 would be next to 1500 would be next to 1627.

IT WAS MADNESS.:smallfurious:

Also, it's annoying when the person giving you directions to a place hangs up on you to go shag drunkenly.

DraPrime
2009-11-01, 10:08 AM
I just went to my first rave ever. Or rather, got back after surviving the damned thing.

Apparently my antisocial friend's social phobia goes away when he's still sober and he's dealing with incredibly inebriated people.

Also, I saw a young version of Loopy undressing a girl who I didn't think could become anymore undressed. And yet she still was clothed despite all of that stuff coming off of her.

It was an impressive feat.

Also, I hate non-euclidean geometries.

We were on a street. Which had two alleys on both sides of it that counted as that street. Numbers randomly appeared in any of them, such that evens and odds would actually intermingle on the same side of the street and 1670 would be next to 1640 would be next to 1500 would be next to 1627.

IT WAS MADNESS.:smallfurious:

Also, it's annoying when the person giving you directions to a place hangs up on you to go shag drunkenly.

So overall, a successful night?

Mr. Mud
2009-11-01, 10:08 AM
WAHOOOOOOOOOOO!

Muddie just ran a 5K and won! I got something like a 18:45 :smallamused:. Easy Course though.

Coidzor
2009-11-01, 10:12 AM
So overall, a successful night?

No. I have blisters on my feet, my ass of a friend ended up giving away more of the vodka than we drank, and my elbow is burnt out.

And I could've gotten laid tonight but didn't because my friend is so needy that he needs a chaperone to tell him not to burn out his knees or to try to do contact improv with people who are on illicit drugs to the point their face is stuck in rigor mortis.

Granted, she wasn't exactly the best looking, but I've seen her sober and I was prepared to deal with the consequences.

The rave itself was fun for the first hour, but after that, you really need to have a guide into the culture or it gets old real quick without, well, the culture.

As both of our prospective guiding forces ended up losing contact in favor of, well, **** if I know, so I'm going to guess sex or something illegal.

Anuan
2009-11-01, 10:22 AM
I'm going to guess sex or something illegal.

It was probably both :smalltongue: A lot of underagers get in there.

Nameless
2009-11-01, 10:25 AM
He has an afro? In this decade?

Well, it's more like the kind of hair the dude from Coheed & Cambria, but more fro-ey.

I think Marco has good hair. The worst I've seen is DragonForce... ZP Theart has... bad hair. And Herman Li's "I have past my butt because its cool" just doesn't work.

And not "touching" it would mean dreadlocks. ;) Combing and shampoo are allowed, but not scissors or razors.

I don't want mine as long as Herman's. I'm kinda hoping it'll grow down three quarters of the way down my back, I think that's long enough for me.

Coidzor
2009-11-01, 10:26 AM
Yes, there were some 12 year olds being prats around, but somehow I don't think either of them are attracted to twelve year olds. The one is attracted to,well, more resources than kids possess and the other would snap a kid in two, as she snaps grown men into pieces.

Anuan
2009-11-01, 10:29 AM
Where does Coidzor live and what's the AoC there? Because, y'know, I've met 14-15 year olds that were rather, er...well endowed, shall we say.
Plenty of them were into the rave scene and the...shenanigans that are involved. More were into just shenanigans without raves, from the stories they told...>_<

Phase
2009-11-01, 10:40 AM
Far too many shenanigans occur here. I'm not at all a party/rave/nightclub person. The closest I came to a real big thang like that was at a friend's chaperoned party, and even then it was too much.

So for me, no staying out late, no drugs, no alcohol, no dancing, I'm a shut-in, and I'm lovin' it.

Coidzor
2009-11-01, 10:41 AM
Believe is 16 here, doesn't affect me, as I am not going to get laid, and the only chance I had was almost thirty.

DraPrime
2009-11-01, 10:48 AM
You people and your raves. I just spent last night running around the dark streets and being silly with my friends.

Nameless
2009-11-01, 10:52 AM
And I spent it at a cemetery outside a church partying.

Mr. Mud
2009-11-01, 10:53 AM
And I spent it at a cemetery outside a church partying.

You kids and your iPods, and Rap music, and raves on the souls of the undead :smallbiggrin:.

Nameless
2009-11-01, 10:56 AM
You kids and your iPods, and Rap music, and raves on the souls of the undead :smallbiggrin:.

More along the lines of "CD's and tr00 cvlt bl4k mtl", but close enough. :smallbiggrin:

Mr. Mud
2009-11-01, 11:00 AM
More along the lines of "CD's and tr00 cvlt bl4k mtl", but close enough. :smallbiggrin:

Ew... tr00 cvlt blck! :smallyuk::smalltongue:.

*hugs anyway*

DraPrime
2009-11-01, 01:17 PM

Please, everyone knows that kvlt is spelled with a K. And you forgot to use important words like grim, necro, and frostbitten.

Nameless
2009-11-01, 01:19 PM
Please, everyone knows that kvlt is spelled with a K. And you forgot to use important words like grim, necro, and frostbitten.

tr00 gr1m $4t4n1c n3cr0 bl4k kvl mtl from the furthest reaches of the fr0st81773n Norway.

DraPrime
2009-11-01, 01:20 PM
tr00 gr1m $4t4n1c n3cr0 bl4k kvl mtl from the furthest reaches of the fr0st81773n Norway.

Since when is l33t speak a black metal thing?

Nameless
2009-11-01, 01:22 PM
Since when is l33t speak a black metal thing?

Since shut up, that's when. H4H4H4H4 NUB!!!111ONEONELEVENTY

DraPrime
2009-11-01, 01:23 PM
Since shut up, that's when. H4H4H4H4 NUB!!!111ONEONELEVENTY

I wasn't aware that shut up is a point in time. :smallconfused:

Nameless
2009-11-01, 01:30 PM

It is if you're tr00. :smallsmile:

Thufir
2009-11-01, 01:31 PM

You obviously need to read up on your timey-wimey ball theory.

Pyrian
2009-11-01, 01:36 PM
...and it sort of progressed into a competition between me and these two other guys to see who could last the longest. I won, of course. :smallcool:It only counts as winning if the other guys are in pain, too. If you only lasted longer because you were the only one willing to sustain neck damage in the process, then you actually lost. :smallwink:

DraPrime
2009-11-01, 01:37 PM
It is if you're tr00. :smallsmile:

Bah, it's not br00tal enough for me!

Nameless
2009-11-01, 01:43 PM
It only counts as winning if the other guys are in pain, too. If you only lasted longer because you were the only one willing to sustain neck damage in the process, then you actually lost. :smallwink:

... Curses. Well, if I ever get hold of the video I'll put it up. :smalltongue:

Alteran
2009-11-01, 01:44 PM
I just got the swine flu vaccine! I'm going to go hug infected people, just because I can.

Although actually, it takes about 2 weeks after vaccination for me to be fully immune.

Destro_Yersul
2009-11-01, 01:49 PM
I'm not going to bother with the vaccine. I'm healthy, and only ever come into real close proximity with other people on the bus. Or, on occassion, if I go to a friend's place.

Alteran
2009-11-01, 02:02 PM
I bothered with the vaccine because I was told to. My brother is pretty sick, and when taken to the doctor they said it could be swine flu. They don't know for sure, but they recommended vaccination for the rest of us just in case. I'm not sure why, since apparently I won't be immune for two weeks anyway. My brother will be better long before then. :smallconfused:

I don't regret it overall though, it was a pretty minor inconvenience.

Coidzor
2009-11-01, 02:10 PM
You people and your raves. I just spent last night running around the dark streets and being silly with my friends.

****, if I had a bunch of friends to run around and have fun with, I wouldn't have had to have been dragged to the party.

Or at least we'd've had an exit route.

Phase
2009-11-01, 07:32 PM
Aha! I have finally made my first upload to Grooveshark! Who's the man? I'm the man! *Boogies*

Mr. Mud
2009-11-01, 07:44 PM
Aha! I have finally made my first upload to Grooveshark! Who's the man? I'm the man! *Boogies*

I love Grooveshark! And know phase, I love you!

What songs/albums did you upload?

Phase
2009-11-01, 08:13 PM
Just a couple songs from the Left 4 Dead 2 Soundtrack.

Mr. Mud
2009-11-01, 08:14 PM
Just a couple songs from the Left 4 Dead 2 Soundtrack.

Wow, I was actually scouring the net for the L4Dsoundtrack a week or so ago.

:smallbiggrin:

Anuan
2009-11-02, 02:05 AM
Far too many shenanigans occur here. I'm not at all a party/rave/nightclub person. The closest I came to a real big thang like that was at a friend's chaperoned party, and even then it was too much.

So for me, no staying out late, no drugs, no alcohol, no dancing, I'm a shut-in, and I'm lovin' it.

Phase, I'd like to invite you over to my house for videogames, pizza and movies :smallbiggrin:

Phase
2009-11-02, 06:14 AM
Yeah awesome, sure. If any of my friends played videogames as often as I do, we'd be fast chums. Stupid non-gamer friends.

V'icternus
2009-11-02, 06:29 AM
Gamers are the best people ever. :smalltongue:

Anuan
2009-11-02, 07:02 AM
I'd play videogames a lot more if I my only current console was a Gamecube with a half-dozen games which are mostly designed for multiplayer and only two controllers, each dodgy in its own way. One's a bloody third-party made controller that stops working sometimes, the other's had the rubber on its analog stick chewed off by an ADHD younger cousin of mine :smallsigh:

toasty
2009-11-02, 09:00 AM

I think I'd agree...

Gullara
2009-11-02, 10:31 AM

I know I agree

No offence to none gamers

How do you make white text?

Dallas-Dakota
2009-11-02, 10:33 AM
Like this

Also, if you want to see how I did that, just quote my post.

Mr. Mud
2009-11-02, 10:35 AM
Alternatively, type text then highlight it, and select the white color in the font color dropdown tab :smallbiggrin:.

DD's Way > Mud's Way, though.

Kobold-Bard
2009-11-02, 10:43 AM
(Dunno how this thread works. If I do it wrong can you at least leave me with my index fingers and at least one thumb please.)

1. After a year of searching I finally have a job :biggrin:

Now yes it's minimum wage, and involves phoning people out of the blue to take surveys, but dammit the money means I can finally buy all those Birthday/Valentines Day/future Christmas presents that I'm so far behind on. And also: I'm a student who hasn't had a single night out this year. This will soon be set right.

2. Have you ever been eating crisps (or chips to Americans I think) and a particularly pointy one gets lodged part way down <that tube that leads to your stomach>. I just spent 5 minutes trying to press my ribcage down on it to snap it and make it go down, and now I'm still in pain and a load of people in uni think I'm properly insane.

Gullara
2009-11-02, 10:44 AM
cool thanks

Mr. Mud
2009-11-02, 10:47 AM
Regarding the chip thing:

Step 1: swallow 12 times in rapid succession whilst spinning around in a small circle, going counter clockwise, the chip might pass through rather easily. If not, recite Monty Python quotes while doing so. :smallwink:.
Step 2: Tell us what the people at your university think now.

Also, wahoo! Another convert to random banter!

Gullara
2009-11-02, 10:54 AM
Also, wahoo! Another convert to random banter!

Are we a cult now or something:smallconfused::smallwink:

Kobold-Bard
2009-11-02, 11:02 AM

Well if you're not then the 5000gp that I just gave to Mr. Mud has been a massive waste :smallbiggrin:

toasty
2009-11-02, 11:02 AM

*dresses up in black robe, starts chanting latinesque phrases* all groups are cults of one form or another. Besides, this is an RPG forum (basically) so I mean... DnD is satanic isn't it? :smalltongue:

Gullara
2009-11-02, 11:04 AM
Well if you're not then the 5000gp that I just gave to Mr. Mud has been a massive waste :smallbiggrin:

5000gp? I gave 100000gp. I demand a refund:smallfurious:

Mr. Mud
2009-11-02, 11:05 AM

You're just now realizing the cult-like quality of the RB posters...

HERETIC! KILL HIM WITH FIRE! :smalltongue:

toasty
2009-11-02, 11:05 AM
I just gave him my soul. :smallwink::smalltongue:

Mr. Mud
2009-11-02, 11:08 AM
*scarifices the 15,000 gp and soul to Tzeench*

No refunds, my friends :smalltongue:. However, all donations are tax deductible.

Gullara
2009-11-02, 11:10 AM
*scarifices the 15,000 gp and soul to Tzeench*

No refunds, my friends :smalltongue:. However, all donations are tax deductible.

That's just great cause I don't pay taxes yet:smallannoyed: and I gave 100,000gp

Miss Nobody
2009-11-02, 11:12 AM
You're just now realizing the cult-like quality of the RB posters...

HERETIC! KILL HIM WITH FIRE! :smalltongue:

So, I suppose you are the cult's Master Inquisitor or something like that, right?

Mr. Mud
2009-11-02, 11:13 AM
That's just great cause I don't pay taxes yet:smallannoyed: and I gave 100,000gp

I know *spills a few gold coins he pocketed*

@Miss Nobdy: No don't be silly. We're all too spontaneous to have a ranking system. :smalltongue:

Gullara
2009-11-02, 11:15 AM
So, I suppose you are the cult's Master Inquisitor or something like that, right?

I believe that I should be the Master Inquisitor. Due to the fact that I have a flame thrower pointed at all of you. DIE HERETICS!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Miss Nobody
2009-11-02, 11:18 AM
Well, I am about a mile away, wearing a ghillie suit and aimig a sniper rifle that shoots Borderlands style incendiary bullets at you. HA!

Cobra_Ikari
2009-11-02, 11:25 AM
Well, I am about a mile away, wearing a ghillie suit and aimig a sniper rifle that shoots Borderlands style incendiary bullets at you. HA!

...*is playing Borderlands right now*...

...*looks up*...

...madness.

Dirk Kris
2009-11-02, 11:27 AM
...*is playing Borderlands right now*...

...*looks up*...

...madness.

How IS that? It looks interesting, but I'm sort of a game snob.
Also...*hugs Cobra*

Gullara
2009-11-02, 11:28 AM

Then I'll use my ultimate weapon. Your puny sniper rifle cannot defendyou against- look over there!
*runs away*

Mr. Mud
2009-11-02, 11:30 AM

Great game :smalltongue:. But sadly, I'm a siren and go into planeswalk for a stupidly long amount of time :smallbiggrin:.

Have you gotten the I'm on a Boat achievement? I got it by planeswalking under the boat and the brute shoot it until it exploded. I was level 8. :smallbiggrin:

Cobra_Ikari
2009-11-02, 11:33 AM
How IS that? It looks interesting, but I'm sort of a game snob.
Also...*hugs Cobra*

Quite fun. My friends and I plan to 4-player co-op it. I'm the berserker. =3

Gullara
2009-11-02, 11:35 AM
I want this game but sadly I'm broke:smallfrown: But it was worth it because I bought a laptop and without I would barely be able to post.

Miss Nobody
2009-11-02, 11:36 AM
Great game :smalltongue:. But sadly, I'm a siren and go into planeswalk for a stupidly long amount of time :smallbiggrin:.

Have you gotten the I'm on a Boat achievement? I got it by planeswalking under the boat and the brute shoot it until it exploded. I was level 8. :smallbiggrin:

Haven't gotten it yet. I didn't have too much free time to play lately.
...I miss my Hunter.

Gullara
2009-11-02, 11:40 AM
How many achievements does borderlands have?

Also I just downloaded "There ain't no rest for the wicked", its one of the few songs less than 20 years old that I like.

Mr. Mud
2009-11-02, 11:45 AM

Also I just downloaded "There ain't no rest for the wicked", its one of the few songs less than 20 years old that I like.

A lot. Some are diffuclt/creepy though. One is complete the game 150 times.

Borderlands, does however, have 150,000 different guns. :smalltongue:.

What level are you Miss Nobody?

And too bad my live subscription ran out, or else I'd offer to power level you :smallbiggrin:.

Miss Nobody
2009-11-02, 11:45 AM

There are 50 achievements. (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/borderlands/achievements/)

Cobra_Ikari
2009-11-02, 11:46 AM
Bah. All of you are on 360, then? v.v

Mr. Mud
2009-11-02, 11:47 AM

Seems so, yes :smallbiggrin:. And Cobra, I can't see you being a berserker :smalltongue:.

Gullara
2009-11-02, 11:48 AM

I don't have it yet but its likely I'll be getting it for the 360.

Seems so, yes :smallbiggrin:. And Cobra, I can't see you being a berserker :smalltongue:.

He needs to get up close to hug them to death:smallbiggrin:

Miss Nobody
2009-11-02, 11:50 AM

Actually, berserking cobras sound like one of the best things ever.

Oh, and I am level 11.

Mr. Mud
2009-11-02, 11:53 AM
Actually, berserking cobras sound like one of the best things ever.

Oh, and I am level 11.

Oh okay. If I get XBL back in the foreseeable future, I'll power level if you wish?

Also, do we have a XBL GitP group?

Supagoof
2009-11-02, 12:07 PM
Oh okay. If I get XBL back in the foreseeable future, I'll power level if you wish?

Also, do we have a XBL GitP group?I don't know, but I like the sounds of that.

Add Supagoof to your xboxlive contacts if you guys want. I do get online sometimes for group gaming.

Cobra_Ikari
2009-11-02, 12:09 PM
I always play the berserker/close-range assault role. Just like my best friend is always the medic.

I eat all the bullets in the face, he keeps me from dying, and our other friends kill all the distracted enemies who are trying to make me fully dead. It's a perfect strategy!

Mr. Mud
2009-11-02, 12:10 PM
I guess so. I mean, who could kill Cobra anyway :smalltongue:.

This also makes want to make a "Hugz" skill point tree, just for you cobra :smalltongue:

Nameless
2009-11-02, 12:12 PM
Yay, every muscle in my body hurts and it made college fun today. :3

Also, hey.

Mr. Mud
2009-11-02, 12:13 PM
Yay, every muscle in my body hurts and it made college fun today. :3

Also, hey.

Were you pumpin' iron my man? Or another rave? :smalltongue:.

Or both? o.O

But wait, Do we have an Xbox Live gaming Group? Should I start a thread?

Nameless
2009-11-02, 12:28 PM
Were you pumpin' iron my man? Or another rave? :smalltongue:.

Or both? o.O

But wait, Do we have an Xbox Live gaming Group? Should I start a thread?

No idea. woke up this morning and everything was hurting for some reason. :3

Cobra_Ikari
2009-11-02, 12:34 PM
I guess so. I mean, who could kill Cobra anyway :smalltongue:.

This also makes want to make a "Hugz" skill point tree, just for you cobra :smalltongue:

^_^!

*snuggles* =3

And nobody can kill me. But they seem to like to try... >.>

=\

Nameless
2009-11-02, 12:38 PM
^_^!

*snuggles* =3

And nobody can kill me. But they seem to like to try... >.>

=\

Death by snuggles do not count because they don't try to kill you.

Mr. Mud
2009-11-02, 12:40 PM
Death by snuggles do not count because they don't try to kill you.

What about Counter Snuggling?

And Should I make a thread about the Xbox Group? I'm sick, anxious, and curious :smalltongue:.

Nameless
2009-11-02, 12:43 PM
What about Counter Snuggling?

And Should I make a thread about the Xbox Group? I'm sick, anxious, and curious :smalltongue:.

then yes. :smalltongue:

In other news, I am listening to the Cheesiest band ever (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpYfZVJJ32w). The poses and expressions in some of their vids remind me of the 90’s.
Especially in this one (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXaRk0W23DA&feature=channel). It's like Tokio Hotel meets S Club 7.

... Then why do I like them?! AH! *hides in a dark corner* O_e

Dallas-Dakota
2009-11-02, 12:53 PM
I clicked the first link.

After ten seconds I went back to listening to Flogging Molly.:smalltongue:

Mr. Mud
2009-11-02, 01:06 PM
I clicked the first link.

After ten seconds I went back to listening to Flogging Molly.:smalltongue:

Solid Band, but I don't like their music videos... :smalltongue:.

Phase
2009-11-02, 06:37 PM
Has anyone heard of the band Elbow? They're rockin'. In a metaphorical sense. They're more "Dudda dudda DUDda dudda," than "Squeedily meedily squeedily meedily squeedily meedily squeedily meedily SQUEEEE!"

DraPrime
2009-11-02, 06:55 PM
Has anyone heard of the band Elbow? They're rockin'. In a metaphorical sense. They're more "Dudda dudda DUDda dudda," than "Squeedily meedily squeedily meedily squeedily meedily squeedily meedily SQUEEEE!"

The best bands combine the duddas and the squeedlies together into great music.

Mr. Mud
2009-11-02, 06:56 PM
The best bands combine the duddas and the squeedlies together into great music.

And the most elite throw in a Rahpapa Rahpapa RahpapaPAPAPA :smalltongue:.

DraPrime
2009-11-02, 07:06 PM
And the most elite throw in a Rahpapa Rahpapa RahpapaPAPAPA :smalltongue:.

Don't forget the umpapa.

Mr. Mud
2009-11-02, 08:29 PM
And a EeTiktiktik

DraPrime
2009-11-02, 08:29 PM
And a EeTiktiktik

What about brakkabrakkabrip?

Mr. Mud
2009-11-02, 08:31 PM
On a not musical-gibberish note, has anyone seen the Movie Taken? :smallbiggrin:. Just rewatched it tonight...

Jack Squat
2009-11-02, 08:32 PM
On a not musical-gibberish note, has anyone seen the Movie Taken? :smallbiggrin:. Just rewatched it tonight...

I love that movie. Might have to hook my movie hard-drive up and re-watch it tonight.

Mr. Mud
2009-11-02, 08:33 PM
I love that movie. Might have to hook my movie hard-drive up and re-watch it tonight.

Yeah, it's got some relaly great acting. Plot is good, but nothing super special.

Jack Squat
2009-11-02, 08:38 PM
Yeah, but I'm easy to please when it comes to action movies. I mean, I like The Jackal :smalltongue:

DraPrime
2009-11-02, 08:38 PM
What is this movie that you are all talking about?

Jack Squat
2009-11-02, 08:42 PM
What is this movie that you are all talking about?

Taken (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvUxdQ4q-Lg&feature=video_response)

It's about Rob Roy Liam Neeson destoying all of Paris traveling around the world and rescuing his daughter.

DraPrime
2009-11-02, 08:45 PM
Taken (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvUxdQ4q-Lg&feature=video_response)

It's about Rob Roy Liam Neeson destoying all of Paris traveling around the world and rescuing his daughter.

Oh, that! I remember seeing some previews on TV. Although I didn't think it would be very good.

Jack Squat
2009-11-02, 08:47 PM
IMO, it and Gran Torino were among the better movies released this year.

DraPrime
2009-11-02, 08:51 PM
IMO, it and Gran Torino were among the better movies released this year.

Interesting. I haven't really watched many new movies this year. :smallfrown:

Phase
2009-11-02, 09:00 PM
Zombieland and District 9 were my top two this year. Up is probably third.

DraPrime
2009-11-02, 09:01 PM
Zombieland and District 9 were my top two this year. Up is probably third.

Up is definitely, errr....up there. It was a very good movie.

Mr. Mud
2009-11-02, 09:02 PM
My list looks something like

Gran Torino,
Zombieland
District 9
Taken

DraPrime
2009-11-02, 09:04 PM

Gran Torino,
Zombieland
District 9
Taken

Heh, Zombieland. There needs to be more zombie comedy. Zombieland and Shaun of the Dead are solid proof of this.

Jack Squat
2009-11-02, 09:04 PM
I really liked Zombieland as well, though it's a different class of movie. Haven't seen the other two.

I'm really wanting to see Boondock Saints 2: All Saints Day, but it hasn't popped up in any theaters around here yet. I was told by someone at a local theater that it was due to the new Michael Jackson 'movie'.

DraPrime
2009-11-02, 09:06 PM
I really liked Zombieland as well, though it's a different class of movie. Haven't seen the other two.

I'm really wanting to see Boondock Saints 2: All Saints Day, but it hasn't popped up in any theaters around here yet. I was told by someone at a local theater that it was due to the new Michael Jackson 'movie'.

Urrrgh, Michael Jackson movie....

Cobra_Ikari
2009-11-02, 09:13 PM

Gran Torino,
Zombieland
District 9 Inglourious Basterds
Taken

Fixed it for you. :smallwink:

Mr. Mud
2009-11-02, 09:14 PM
Fixed it for you. :smallwink:

Wow, actually... You did fix it for me. Or rather, add the #1 movie to the list :smallbiggrin:.

God damn it Cobra, you're so perfect!

CrimsonAngel
2009-11-02, 09:29 PM
HAHAHAHA!!! I was about to sit down when a victoria secret comercial popped up on the T.V. I missed my chair by atleast 4 inches.

Assassin89
2009-11-02, 09:34 PM
HAHAHAHA!!! I was about to sit down when a victoria secret comercial popped up on the T.V. I missed my chair by atleast 4 inches.

Advertisements on the telly are sometimes nonsensical for the demographic of the intended audience, I guess.
For example, advertisement for alcohol on a children's network? It might be more often than you think.

Zocelot
2009-11-02, 09:35 PM
I actually hated District 9 and Inglorious Basterds. Zombieland was good though.

I just got in a flamewar via email with a bunch of people I know IRL, and although I stayed polite throughout, it ended with almost everybody arguing against me. I did find out that some of them were huge jackasses that degenerated into personal insults right away. I don't feel particularly good after arguing with all the people, but I don't think I'm wrong either (and I do admit that I'm wrong often).

Alteran
2009-11-02, 09:46 PM
A lot of people suck. One important pillar of civilization is the illusion that they do not, but in a pinch it can be replaced (on an individual basis) by realization and acceptance of that fact.

And of course, people can suck more when they're caught up in a crowd. Jerkish behaviour of one person often builds off of jerkish behaviour of others. It's like a Katamari, except with hate.

Coidzor
2009-11-02, 10:07 PM
mmm, the Katamari of hate. I remember when my dad gave me that speech as a kid. With Katamari Damacy, it'll be a lot more entertaining for my hypothetically potential offspring.

Phase
2009-11-02, 10:10 PM
It's like a Katamari, except with hate.

What's odd is that is almost word for word my worldview.

Fostire
2009-11-02, 10:18 PM
Hey! guess who did something silly that he totally regrets?
I did :smallbiggrin:

Jack Squat
2009-11-02, 10:20 PM
Hey! guess who did something silly that he totally regrets?
I did :smallbiggrin:

Please, continue.

Fostire
2009-11-02, 10:27 PM
Please, continue.
I shaved (told you it was silly :smalltongue:).

I hadn't shaved for a year and a half, so this morning I woke up, looked at myself in the mirror and said "sure why not". Now my chin feels cold, my nose is lonely and I look at least 10 years younger (which sucks considering I'm only 20).

Phase
2009-11-02, 11:47 PM
Aha! New mouse fixes the problems with the old mouse! High-five!

New mouse, new-hew-hew mouse
It won't do you a bit of good to re-view mouse
It's so simple, so very simple
That only a child can do it!

Coidzor
2009-11-02, 11:55 PM
I got a mouse! I got a mouse! I got a mouse, hey hey hey hey!

The Extinguisher
2009-11-02, 11:59 PM
No shave November means I will be full of little facial hairs by December. I may even have something that might be called a beard.

It is a frightening thought.

Coidzor
2009-11-03, 12:03 AM
I am more afraid of my neck beard growing.

And whether I have to shave it off now before I'm seen with my old beard still so I can grow from scratch.

all of these facial hair rituals in november confuse and frighten me about as much as discussing feelings with a girl I am interested in seducing but whom I have not actually yet successfully seduced..

Zeb The Troll
2009-11-03, 12:59 AM
In other news...

I hate scammers. That is all.

Pyrian
2009-11-03, 01:28 AM
*seizes initiative*

New Thread! (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130459)

Zeb The Troll
2009-11-03, 01:37 AM
Dammit !

toasty
2009-11-03, 03:41 AM
I shaved (told you it was silly :smalltongue:).

I hadn't shaved for a year and a half, so this morning I woke up, looked at myself in the mirror and said "sure why not". Now my chin feels cold, my nose is lonely and I look at least 10 years younger (which sucks considering I'm only 20).

Shaving is bad (if you can grow a beard), you should avoid it if at all possible.

Case-in-point: All the men I know with (nicely trimmed) beards look wonderful: men without beards look less manly, IMO.

Mind you... most of these men are white. Black people (so... African, African Americans, various African-descended people in Europe, Melanesians) might not look that good with beards...

Edit: posting this in the right thread...

Trobby
2009-11-03, 08:12 AM
Hey guys, I-What? New thread? AAAHHHH!!