PDA

View Full Version : Starwars Saga (KoTOR)

Pages : [1] 2 3

DMBlackhart
2010-03-02, 04:24 PM
"Beautiful rolling green pastures as far as the eye can see. A bright yellow sun hanging high in the vast blue sky. Scarred forest, grasslands, and craters laying on the horizon. Yeah, that's dantooine."

You stand in a grassy field, one of the places in dantooine that wasent hit my Darth Malak's wrath. Although the world as a whole has survived, many scarred lands and destroyed civilzations show the ferocity and commitment of the sith. Dantooine, once a safe haven for jedi, housing a massive temple devote to the jedi order. Although the temple lies in ruin, and the planet has been reduced to a "survival of the fittest" way of life, stories are still told, and legends have yet to be written.

About 10 meters off lays the remains of a Lethisk Class Armed Freighter, a stack of smoke emmited from the the ships thrusters. The ship is in bad shape, but not totalled.

GM- "Introduce yourselves at your leisure. You do not have to start at the exact position I mentioned from the ship, so feel free to get creative. Also, Knowledge (Galatic Lore) checks please."

EDIT: The Freighter- http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/thumb/a/a4/L-Wing_1.jpg/250px-L-Wing_1.jpg

Mystic Muse
2010-03-02, 11:30 PM
after hearing the crash Isabella Will run towards the ship and see if there are any survivors.

DMBlackhart
2010-03-03, 10:08 AM
((Im going to interrupt here, and reply for isabella. However everyone else feel free to still go about your buissness.))

Isabella- The freighter looks to be in bad shape, debris litter the field around the crash site. Upturned earth and scattered plant life make it obvious just how bad this impact was.

Although the surronding area looks ruined, the ship itself seems to only be slightly damaged. Other then the scratches, missing parts, and the smoke and fire emitted from the ship's thrusters, everything seems normal. Isabella see about two human corpses laying in the impact crater, outside the ship.

The humans are dressed in armor, no doubt republic made, and have, or had, blasters on their person. The ship is stuck in a way that the only entrance/exit is a small crack in the hull.

OoC- Wasent such exactly what type of history zhen li's character was going to have, so until I get further notice of her, her character and their entourage will be NPCs. So, the republic armor, is just an assumption.

Mystic Muse
2010-03-03, 08:33 PM
Isabella will check their pulse to see if they're still alive. If they are she'll use treat injury on both of them.

[roll0]

[roll1]

yeah, I think that'll work.

DMBlackhart
2010-03-04, 12:49 PM
Isabella examines the bodies, finding no pulses. By your examination it is obvious the crash is what killed them.

Mystic Muse
2010-03-04, 01:27 PM
Seeing that there's no hope,Isabella will bury the bodies and make makeshift headstones. She'll also look for some ID and a date of birth to put on the headstones.

After doing this she'll look for the hole in the hull, Or any opening and use her lightsaber and spend a few minutes to make the hole big enough for her to get into the ship. It's going to be scavenged anyway so she might as well do it herself. Hopefully she can use whatever she finds to further the goals of the jedi.

DMBlackhart
2010-03-04, 01:58 PM
Unfortunately a burial would take too much time and effort. Isabella would have to leave them in shallow graves for the time being, until she could find more appropriate tools. You identify and mark headstones for both of the soilders, before turning your sights to the Freighter.

The hull of the freighter is damage enough for Isabella to crawl into the ship. Entering the ship, you find yourself in the crew's sleeping quarters. There seems to be little evidence of a crash on the inside. Looking around, you find a doorway to the storage deck, and the bridge.

(So, Sleeping Quarters, Bridge, or Storage Deck. Your call which to loot first).

Mystic Muse
2010-03-04, 02:13 PM
Isabella decides she'd rather look around in the storage deck.

DMBlackhart
2010-03-04, 03:00 PM
Isabella finds that all of the doorways (whichever you please to check) seem to be jammed. No doubt the crash has saw to that. Without further repairs your unable to progress deeper into the ship.

Mystic Muse
2010-03-04, 05:14 PM
Isabella will speak to Droidy.

These doors seem to be jammed. Think you're capable of opening them?

Goblinsplitter
2010-03-04, 08:07 PM
Valdemar wakes up to the sounds of a Jedi rummaging around the crew quarters. Taking a quick glance around he unholsters his blaster pistol as he gets to his feet. He stands there silently, taking a closer look at her. "Hold it right there Jedi. Who are you, why are you here?"

Mystic Muse
2010-03-04, 08:57 PM
I'm just a Jedi who happened across your wreck. Some of the locals here plunder these things all the time so I figured if nobody was alive I'd use what I could from it. I guess there are still survivors, so I guess you own this ship, so I'll just leave. Does that sound good?

DrakeRaids
2010-03-04, 11:30 PM
S3 was confused. And not only was S3 confused; it was ANGRY. Some sort of glitch seemed to have occurred.. where was it? Why was it here? What the hell was going on? Further showing its displeasure the droid let out a high pitched screech and and spun around the ship. Not happy.

NOT HAPPY.

Mystic Muse
2010-03-04, 11:54 PM
Calm down or you'll get us both Shot I'll respond

Goblinsplitter
2010-03-05, 04:29 AM
"Don't think it works like that. You didn't answer my question. Who are you?" says Valdemar as he takes a few steps closer. You can see now that he is in full Mandalorian battle armor.

Mystic Muse
2010-03-05, 02:27 PM
Can you be more specific in the information you're looking for? Because I just told you who I am. I'm just a wondering Jedi. My name's Isabella and I'm blind if that helps somehow.

Goblinsplitter
2010-03-05, 02:39 PM
"Blast. I was hoping you were one Abigail Drauk. How much do you think Kel Dorian blood wine goes for?" he says, relaxing slightly.

Mystic Muse
2010-03-05, 02:43 PM
I don't have any clue what Kel Dorian Blood wine is so I won't be of much help there.

Goblinsplitter
2010-03-05, 02:48 PM
"Well, thats a shame. Neither do I. But I do know the cargo bay holds a whole Hutt ton of the stuff. So what say you we get scavenging?" he says as he holsters his pistol.

Mystic Muse
2010-03-05, 02:49 PM
OKay. But don't destroy anything if you can help it. I might be able to use the ship later if you aren't going to.

Goblinsplitter
2010-03-05, 02:54 PM
"First order of business, we have to find Veera. She should be around here somewhere." he says as he kicks open a foot locker and starts rummaging around inside of it.

Mystic Muse
2010-03-05, 02:55 PM
She......Might be dead. There were two corpses outside the ship. I would've helped them if I could but they were dead before I got here.

Goblinsplitter
2010-03-05, 03:01 PM
Valdemar chuckles, which is rare. "No, Veera's my gun." He continues his search for his beloved blaster, finally finding it buried under a scrap heap in the corner. "So, now what?"

Mystic Muse
2010-03-05, 03:04 PM
Scavenging before Other scavengers get here seems like a good idea.

Isabella will begin searching. and take 20 on her Perception check

DMBlackhart
2010-03-05, 03:15 PM
You both set to work on excavating the ship. Unfortunately the Bridge, and Storage Bay are both innaccesible manually. In the crews quarters you find a fair sum of bodies, and unfortunately no survivors. There is a good deal of equipment you can "salvage" from them. Among the wreckage you find the following...

Spoils of War:

5 Sets of "damaged" republic armor
5 sets of "damaged" republic blasters
2 small credit chips (Gotta use a computer/ droid to figure out their worths)
Random jewelry (100 credits worth).

Mystic Muse
2010-03-05, 03:18 PM
Okay, this is odd. If everybody else is dead, why is it that you're still alive? Isabella asks.

Goblinsplitter
2010-03-05, 03:20 PM
Valdemar shrugs, then remembers shes blind and says, "Dunno. I was locked in here and couldn't contact anyone else on the ship. Next thing I know I'm here and you're rummaging around."

Mystic Muse
2010-03-05, 03:29 PM
"hmm. okay. I'll believe you right now but until I get a few answers I trust you about as far as I can throw you. Which, if you're wearing armor, probably isn't very far." She'll pause for a second and say "Might as well get this stuff back up to the surface to sell. It's not like any of the crewmates can use it."

Goblinsplitter
2010-03-05, 03:34 PM
"Feelings mutual, sister." Valdemar mumbles as he gathers everything up to take outside.

DrakeRaids
2010-03-05, 10:09 PM
"Beep-beep-boop-beep-booooop." S3 snipped as it ran along beside Isabella, he wanted at least something to come of this trip. He hated coming out here like this, getting dirt and grim everywhere. No paved roads like a decent civilization! Just all that nature. Ick. The things he did for her.... He was such a self sacrificing kind little robot. He really was. As for their friend, the droid's optics focused up on the man zooming in and zooming out, examining him carefully.

"Booo-weeeeee, boop-beep-boop." S3 chipped up at him before scurrying back beside his master.

"Toss me those chips, I'll see if they're worth anything."

"Try something meatbag, and I'll blast you apart in pieces."

Mystic Muse
2010-03-05, 10:14 PM
Isabella will hand S3 the chips and ask "any chance oyu could open any of these doors here? I'm sure we can find more than this in here."

DMBlackhart
2010-03-05, 10:20 PM
Drakeraids-

Each chip holds 1000 credits.

Tatsel_Ganav
2010-03-05, 11:21 PM
The previously sealed door to the bridge slides open, and a tall, thin man saunters out in an expensively designed black jacket trimmed with silver and dark blue linings. Stranger than the overly stylized outfit is his white skin and hair, and light red eyes. At his hip is a small blaster, the sort used for hunting game. He brushes the hair out of his eyes before smiling and breaking out into laughter, "I survived that crash!? Ha HA! Brilliant!" He sighs and looks over to the small group of others as though expecting them to say something.

Mystic Muse
2010-03-05, 11:45 PM
I'm assuming you're one of the crew?

Tatsel_Ganav
2010-03-06, 12:09 AM
He walks slowly over to the group and says, "Yes, I was.. I was an officer brought on for my tactical expertise. The systems started going haywire, so I went to the bridge to try to fix them. Obviously, I failed, and the thing crashed.."

Goblinsplitter
2010-03-06, 05:35 PM
"Ne shab'rud'ni…" Valdemar says as he stares intently at the droid through his helmet. He also gives the new survivor a dismissing glance, then leans against the wall and starts going over weapon drills in his head.

That phrase is Mando'a, meaning "Don't mess with me..." Which is a very serious warning from a Mandalorian. So seriously don't mess with him unless you wanna be scrap.

Tatsel_Ganav
2010-03-06, 08:26 PM
The strange looking officer leans over slightly and examines the mandalorian armor before commenting, "Very nice design, I love how you complemented the black and blue with some earthy tones, adds a down to earth, gritty, serious sort of vibe to it. You lot always do have exceptional taste in armor."

Goblinsplitter
2010-03-06, 08:58 PM
Valdemar glances at the man again and looks at his gawdy outfit. Then in a gruff voice he says, "Thanks." rather dismissively.

Mystic Muse
2010-03-06, 09:06 PM
So what say we break into the storage room, get what we can from there and Go? Doesn't seem like there's much reason to stick around here unless we can get it off the ground again.

Goblinsplitter
2010-03-06, 09:30 PM
"Sounds good to me." says Valdemar picks up Veera, ready to go. "In case the storage room needs pacification..."

Tatsel_Ganav
2010-03-06, 09:32 PM
"Break in? You look like a jedi sort, don't you have one of those lightsaber things?" He takes out his sporting blaster from his hip holster and awaits the decision.

Mystic Muse
2010-03-06, 09:35 PM
Yes, but since I may find use of the ship later I'd prefer to leave it in pristine condition.

Tatsel_Ganav
2010-03-06, 09:39 PM
"Ah, very good reasoning. If nobody has any other suggestions, I would recommend we find a settlement as soon as possible. I would like to find the jedi enclave ruins if at all possible."

Mystic Muse
2010-03-06, 09:44 PM
What business do you have at the enclave ruins?

Goblinsplitter
2010-03-06, 10:02 PM
"What business do you have on this ship, Jedi?" says Valdemar as he stretches and gets himself ready for anything ahead.

Mystic Muse
2010-03-06, 11:00 PM
I noticed it was wrecked and due to the corpses outside assumed there were no survivors. Since, if that was the case, the thing was going to be scavenged anyway I figured I'd get here first and use what I could. Droidy here would probably enjoy an upgrade or two.

Goblinsplitter
2010-03-06, 11:54 PM
"Then it seems you have as much right to be here as our ostentatious friend here has to be in the Enclave ruins." says Valdemar dryly. "Which way was it again?"

Mystic Muse
2010-03-07, 12:14 AM
I was just curious. I didn't think it mattered that much.

After saying this Isabella will point them in the direction of the ruins.

DMBlackhart
2010-03-07, 12:32 AM
OoC-

Alright, to start this adventure off proper, we need some Know: Galatic Lore, and Know: Social Science checks. If you aren't trained in the skill you don't need to roll.

I will be giving Kyuubi and Drakeraid a +2 to the Knowledge checks, on the grounds they have been on this planet longer

Perception checks for the camp please.

You all leave the freighter crash sight, heading off into te dantooine wilds. It isen't long before the sun falls, and night is apon you. So far you have steered clear of forested areas, knowing too well the dangers such an uncultivated planet holds. Your journy to the Jedi Enclave is cut short, about five hours in. You come to the outskirts of a scavangers campsite in the middle of a large open plain. A single, innocent campfire crackles in the center of the camp, but you cannot immediately see anyone around it.

Tatsel_Ganav
2010-03-07, 01:08 AM
Galactic Lore [roll0] and social science [roll1]. Trained in neither but I have a decent Int. Perception is [roll2]. Knowledge (tactics) [roll3].

Along the way to the camp, T attempts to make errant small talk with the jedi, assuming that the mandalorian warrior is uninterested in such meaningless drivel.

Upon seeing the camp he slows done and smiles, looking for patterns of smoke, animal movement or other odd occurrences that indicate troop placements, or just convenient locations where an ambush might be set up (know: tactics as above).

Goblinsplitter
2010-03-07, 05:28 PM
Valdemar scans the village for anything of interest. "Why don't we just go in there and talk to them. You seem to be rather loquacious." he says, looking at T.

Goblinsplitter
2010-03-07, 05:34 PM
Double post for Perception
[roll0]

Tatsel_Ganav
2010-03-07, 06:49 PM
"Just being cautious is all. Let's go see if anyone's alive." T makes his way toward the camp slowly assuming nobody stops him.

Goblinsplitter
2010-03-07, 06:54 PM
Valdemar follows slowly, trying to keep quiet.

Stealth
[roll0]

Mystic Muse
2010-03-07, 06:58 PM
Perception. [roll0]

Isabella will then take a "use the force" check to try and see if there's any form of life in the area

[roll1]

either way she'll follow her "comrades".

DMBlackhart
2010-03-07, 07:14 PM
Isabella- Valdemir and "T" Head into the camp first, you trail a few yards behind. However, it seems only you, droidy, and the mandaloian care for stealth, as the noble moves into the center of the camp, by the fire. However, after everything is said and done, it seems caution served you well. Giving your senses to the force, you see 3 quadripedal creatures moving around in the tent nearest the mandalorian. In the other two tents exist two more of these creatures. The last one, however, stands face to face with "T", growling fiendishly.

(Initiative Please, surprise round)

Valdemir- Following the noble, you sneak into the campsite. However, "T" draws just enough attention to himself, while you cling to the shadows. Shortly after entering the dead-quiet camp, you are greeted with the sound of feral growling. It seems the noble has walked right into veiw of whatever has taken residence here. You notice a surprising lack of anything "humanoid", the only living creature you see is a large, black "wolfen" beast. The monstrocity does not seem to be alone however, as five others pour out of the camps tents.

(Initiative Please, Surprise round)

T- You lead the group into the camp. Isabella, Valdemir, and the droid stand not more then 20 feet off from you. Unfortunately, your tactics are repaired illfully. Stepping into the campground, near the large bonfire, you notice a surprising lack of humanoid life. The only living creature(s) in the camp is a lone, large, wolfen beast. However, apon seeing you, it growls hungrily, eyeing you with fierce yellow eyes. Too soon for you to react, however, the beast is met by more of it's kind. Five other's spill out of the camps surronding tents, running at you, barking fiercly.

(Surprise round, your flatfooted.)

Droidy- You move alongside issabella, seeing the scene of a pack of fiendish wolfen creatures attack the noble.

(roll initiative, surprise round.)

"The "beast""-

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/c/c2/Tuk%27ata_JATM.jpg

Goblinsplitter
2010-03-07, 07:15 PM
Initiative
[roll0]

Mystic Muse
2010-03-07, 07:16 PM
initiative [roll0]

Goblinsplitter
2010-03-07, 07:24 PM
Valdemar takes aim at the beast in front of T and squeezes of a quick shot.

Heavy Blaster Rifle
[roll0]
Damage
[roll1]

Goblinsplitter
2010-03-07, 07:26 PM
oopsie... 1d20 instead of d10
[roll0]+10=29

DMBlackhart
2010-03-07, 07:26 PM
Initiative List:

Valdemir- 28
"Beasts"- 18 (Dex 14)
Isabella- 18
"T"- 9
Droidy- ?

Valdemir- A quick *pweew* later and the beast infront of "T" is on the ground. Your lazer struck directly between the eyes. Only five more of the beasts remain. None of which are closer then 20ft from any of you.

The Hounds- The beasts quickly pour out of the tents, barking and growling with hunger. They are obviously underfed, and notably gaunt in appearance. The hounds head after the noble first, seeing him to be the easiest target. Too quickly, however, the hounds find themselves crowded, and a couple turn Valdemir's way.

Damage

"T"- 16 (single attack.)
Valdemir- 14 (two attack. 9, then 5)

Isabella's turn. "T" roll initiative.

Goblinsplitter
2010-03-07, 07:50 PM
Valdemar takes careful aim at one of the beasts in front of him.

Heavy Blaster Rifle
[roll0]
Damage
[roll1]

Mystic Muse
2010-03-07, 07:55 PM
Isabella will attempt to attack the beast in front of T

attack [roll0]

damage[roll1]

Tatsel_Ganav
2010-03-07, 07:58 PM
T pulls his bloody arm back and smiles, "Bad dog.."

Init [roll0]

DMBlackhart
2010-03-07, 08:06 PM
Isabella- Your attack proves to do little. Despite the beasts physical state, they are still worthy opponants.

Valdemir- The beasts continue to assault you. managing to peel bits of skin with their increadibly strong jaws. Unfortunately, one of the two that were at your throat, now lies dead, a scorch mark on it's side.

( 10 damage, yikes )

"T"- The hounds continue to bite at you. Trying ferosciously to make you their next meal. You are quikly overwhelmed, the monstrocities leaving large wounds.

(20 damage, throughout 3 full-round attacks.)

"T"'s turn.

Mystic Muse
2010-03-07, 09:09 PM
Since T is at negative 2 I'll use Vital transfer to try and heal him

[roll0]

crap. that's a no.

Goblinsplitter
2010-03-07, 09:21 PM
Valdemar aims at the last beast in front of him and squeezes off a well aimed shot.

Heavy Blaster Rifle
[roll0]
Damage
[roll1]

Mystic Muse
2010-03-07, 10:10 PM
I'm unforunately forced to channel the dark side to add to my roll

[roll0]

DMBlackhart
2010-03-07, 10:27 PM
Isabella- Giving over to the darkside, you find your influence over the force has increased drastically. You stand over "T"'s body, holding the beasts off with your lightsaber. Energy is transferred as the battle continues, as the nobleman's eyes dart open as he regains consciousness.

Valdemir- The last of the dark beasts you are fighting is shot dead, just after it managed to latch onto your leg. With your threats cleared, you turn your attention to the others, and the pack of beats surronding them.

(-5 hp )

Beasts- The three remaining beasts see the battle turning sour. However, their minds do not seem to be focused on tactics, rather then instinct, and more powerfully, hunger. The beasts continue at "T". Unfortunately they can do little to their prey with isabella holding them off. Two of the beasts turn tail, hoping for better game else-where. The last one, however, presses the hopeless attack.

(-9 hp)

Tatsel_Ganav
2010-03-07, 10:52 PM
T comes to and pulls out his blaster out, aiming at the last kath hound while moving back from the creature. "Bloody emaciated hounds! You don't even have enough meat to be worth dinner!"

[roll0]
damage [roll1]

At a kath hound.

DMBlackhart
2010-03-07, 10:55 PM
"T"- That first and last shot from your blaster thankfully ended the fight. The last of the deranged beasts was taken out, and the plains go quiet.

(( +450 XP each, Combat over ))

Tatsel_Ganav
2010-03-07, 11:15 PM
He takes out his knife and starts carving some meat our of the hound to try to throw on the fire for some food. "Thank you, for saving me from those things. I suppose it was foolish of me to simply walk out into a threat zone... I am very grateful."

Use the Force [roll0] sensing to see if these things are tainted by the dark side.

DMBlackhart
2010-03-08, 12:10 AM
"T"- You focus on the creatures as you are carving them up. You feel it with each slice. The beasts are heavy in the darkside of the force. The beasts meat seems to be weak, too weak to even support the creatures skeletal structure, and the meat is a sickly black color.

Mystic Muse
2010-03-08, 12:14 AM
You're welcome.Try to avoid dying again if your can. I don't want to have to do that again if I don't absolutely have to.

Isabella will spend what time she can in meditation to get rid of the dark side point.

Goblinsplitter
2010-03-08, 12:23 AM
Valdemar begins searching the tents and camp for anything useful. (meaning worth $$) "Nah, you're good at it. Keep it up!" yells Valdemar from the tent, rather sarcastically.

DMBlackhart
2010-03-08, 12:38 AM
Valdemir- Searching through the tents, valdemir comes apon a shocking surprise, although an obvious outcome. Inside each tent you find a couple humanoid scavangers on the ground, in pools of blood. Most of them have their limbs torn, or stomachs ripped open, bite marks in spades. After searching through the dead scavangers belongings you find roughy 2000 credits worth of used and new equipment. Nothing seems particularly useful to your cause however. One article stands out above the rest however, a map of one of the segments of the entire planet of dantooine. The map only covers a small quadrent of the planet, however, and seems to depict a small valley with a series of cave systems built around the hills.

Isabella- Isabella enters a metitative state, reflecting on her "dip" into the darkside, and focusing the force to increase metabolism and cell mitosis. This goes on for an hour or so, as you all finish up looting the camp, or whatever else you set out to do in that small time space.

Mystic Muse
2010-03-08, 12:49 AM
After coming out of the meditation Isabella will make a use the force check to see if anything in their surroundings seems off. [roll0]

Tatsel_Ganav
2010-03-08, 01:09 AM
T follows the mandalorian in his scavenging, watching the various treasures (and junk) he finds, "At least my near-death provided an opening for your blaster fire. I don't think I can fight again though, not yet, not after that buffoonery on my part. Hmm... Mind if I see that map?"

Looking for the one to three places on the map that would be best for troop gathering. Know: tactics [roll0]. Also for any suspicious areas where I think I would likely use as convenient places for smuggling.

After checking the map, he goes back over to Isabella and says, "That power you used on me... you really are a jedi, then? Never expect to meet one of you in such a fateful situation. If you don't mind, I'd like for us to take the opportunity to rest a bit, let me recover some of my strength. Being nearly torn apart did take quite a bit out of me..."

Checking with strange presences as well, as we discussed. In about 15 minutes, I use Farseeing on a dark hound [roll1] (vs. Will defense) to see what it's general surroundings are and what it's doing.

Mystic Muse
2010-03-08, 01:14 AM
well, I'm not really a Jedi yet. I'm still just a Padawan. You're welcome for the healing just try not to die. I've experience enough death.

DMBlackhart
2010-03-08, 01:21 AM
"T"- You study the map for about an hour, as the jedi finishes her meditation and reflection. You would figure that the best locales for smuggling would be the multitude of cave systems, marked on the map as being interconnected. As for tactical points, again, other then the caves, the area is a wide, open valley.

After this is done you quiet the storm of your thoughts once more, moving your subconscious throughout the planet, to get a quick and satisfactory glimpse. Your mind locks onto one of the remaning "hounds". Your unsure of what fate has become of the other. The one you do sense, however, seems to have traveled an insane distance for such a short time. It must be at least 10 Kilometers off by now. The creature seems to be moving through a cave, but you cannot make out anything specific about the location.

The last thing you sense on this planet of interest is a sort of "void" in the force. There is niether good, nor darkness. It seems to be an area entirely lacking any influence of force, unfortunately you cannot seem to pinpoint even a remote location. You also manage to sense the location of the abandoned jedi enclave, it seems there is a strong prescence of the force in that area. As is to be expected.

Isabella- It seems that you can sense nothing of total interest in the force, at least in the immediate area. As far as a planet-wide search goes, you seem to pick up two elements of interest. The first, seems to be a "void" in the force, somewhere far off. You cannot pinpoint even a remote location to this phenomena. Secondly you manage to sense the location of the abandoned jedi enclave, it seems there is a strong prescence of the force in that area. As is to be expected.

Mystic Muse
2010-03-08, 01:29 AM
Well, I seem to have found something interesting originating from the enclave. I'm going there next. You guys can come with me if you want or stay here and do whatever the heck you want.

Goblinsplitter
2010-03-08, 01:35 AM
"Do you require a bed time story or you gonna be a big boy and go to bed?" Valdemar says to the noble as he gets himself ready for sleepy time.

Tatsel_Ganav
2010-03-08, 01:45 AM
"I agree with you, jedi padawan. I need to investigate the enclave anyway. Mandalorian, I require no story, though I do offer my assistance to you in keeping watch for the big bad bogeyman, or any other such nonsense you happen to be looking for through that over-sized visor of yours."

T starts gathering together any clean bedding he can and sets up a nice warm spot before leaning against a tree further from the fire and closing his eyes. He gestures toward Isabelle, "The bedding set up is for you, if you want it while we rest. I would appreciate you waiting a great deal, so that I might accompany you to the enclave. I'm sure we're all rather tired anyway."

Goblinsplitter
2010-03-08, 01:51 AM
"Veera and Juliet give me all the assistance I need, thank you though." says Valdemar as he lies down on one of the blood soaked cots, Juliet at the ready in his hand.

Mystic Muse
2010-03-08, 02:05 AM
So you're a Mandalorian huh? Isabella asks clearly somewhat angry.

It looks like Isabella ignores T's gesture. However, this is mostly due to the fact that she is blind.:smalltongue:

Goblinsplitter
2010-03-08, 02:43 AM
"Yup. All my life." says Valdemar, matter of factly.

Mystic Muse
2010-03-08, 03:04 AM
huh. Didn't think I would be allying with one of you any time soon. she says still angry.

DMBlackhart
2010-03-08, 03:24 AM
((So, keep RPing if you want, but im going to bump you guys to the next day. So feel free to heal your selves as is appropriate, Character Level/HP))

The night goes by rather uneventfully. Maybe it was the foulness that lingered after last nights events, or perhaps just a natural calm, but you all manage to rest peacefully, no more then the occasional rustling, or howling in the distance.

The sun rises high once more over dantooine, a new day stranded on an alien world.

Goblinsplitter
2010-03-08, 05:40 AM
"Didn't think I'd see the day I would have a Jedi as a companion, so we are both shocked by this."

Mystic Muse
2010-03-08, 05:46 AM
Well, in my case it's a little more so since Mandalorians cut out my ******* eyes. As a Miraluka I'm blind anyway but you try having your eyes cut out with a vibroblade. I'm frankly a bit glad Malak blew them to Smithereens. I hope this isn't representative of the culture as a whole but I've yet to meet any Mandalorians beside them and you so I don't know. I haven't really associated with you enough to know whether you'd do that to somebody just because you're bored.

Tatsel_Ganav
2010-03-08, 08:44 AM
T speaks in a more sedate tone than usual, not bothering to open his eyes, "The actions of one individual do not indicate the actions of them all. Perhaps you're being too quickly judgmental? We should all keep our guard up of course, but we could certainly also prove useful to each other. Speaking of which, mandalorian, you are a mercenary correct? A very good one at that. I would like to hire your services for a time. It is likely the miraluka and myself will get into rather violent trouble, so it will be useful to have you along."

Goblinsplitter
2010-03-08, 11:21 AM
"Lets talk twinkle toes. How much we talking?"

Tatsel_Ganav
2010-03-08, 03:51 PM
"If you help me investigate potential smuggling operations, and the oddities around related to the force, then help me off the planet? One hundred thousand credits. I offer it all as a lump sum, because I can't access my accounts from this backwater planet, and won't be leaving until I sort out these oddities."

Mystic Muse
2010-03-08, 07:40 PM
Bored now. Isabella will say and head off towards the enclave.

DMBlackhart
2010-03-09, 03:47 PM
The path to the enclave is a relitivly short one. You pass further along the open fields of dantooine, seeing little else then kath hounds, bol, or the occasional Brith. After taking in the scenery, and an hour or so after walking you can see the ruins of the Jedi Enclave in the distance, unfortunately one last challenge stands in your path.

"Hail, Travelers. Where do you think you're all headed?"

Along a short pass that leads into the valley where the enclve stands, is a sort of "blockade" of scavangers. They are a diverse alot, although primarily human. The scavangers have a small base of operations set up, along with tents, merchants, and the like. The man who greets you is an aged Feeorin. He seems highly seasoned, and has a large collection of scars running along his face and exposed torso. The man wears only simple leather pants, and a long, bulky leather jacket, carrying a small brown sack over one soilder, and a large blaster of the other.

Mystic Muse
2010-03-09, 03:49 PM
To the Jedi enclave ruins

Tatsel_Ganav
2010-03-09, 04:51 PM
T smiles and adds to her abrupt comment, "And some trading, ideally - I'm looking for.. materials not commonly found in reputable places of business, primarily."

DMBlackhart
2010-03-09, 06:24 PM
"Well, we got just about anything that washes up on this backwater hole. From blasters, to bantha. And everything in between. What are you lookin for?"

The feeorin says, Looking the three of you over.

"Ah, the temple eh? No can do. You ain't got premission from the boss, you ain't allowed back there. The ruins are still property of the desparall scavanger gang. So, you want in you gotta pay."

Tatsel_Ganav
2010-03-09, 06:27 PM
"Well, who's the boss of the Desperatos then? I suppose we'll need to speak with him. As for the gear I need, I specifically want splicer equipment, and weapon modifications."

DMBlackhart
2010-03-09, 06:37 PM
"That'd be me. Now, keep up, im not going to hold your hand. If any of you get into trouble with my brothers."

The feeorin eyes the droid suspisciously for some time. You can see he has taken a liking to it. After a few moments of discussions he leads you into the camp, allowing you free access to the many scavangers collected in this pass.

((If you guy's wanna buy stuff, feel free to list all the items your looking for, I will tell you their availability/cost.))

Goblinsplitter
2010-03-09, 09:02 PM
Valdemar stands about the camp, looking over it disdainfully. "I say we just go to the Enclave. These pathetic pukes can't make us do anything."

Mystic Muse
2010-03-09, 09:59 PM
You know, I actually agree Mandalorian.

You best just let us through

DMBlackhart
2010-03-09, 10:05 PM
The battle-hardened Feeorin lifts his large blaster up, his eyes locked on isabella.

"Or what?" You aren't messin with a bunch of kiddies here lady. If you think you can push me around, well, you're gonna have a fight on your hands."

During this short, but feirce speech, the camp goes quiet, everyone there seems to be giving you a bad look, most of them have their hands on their weapons.

Tatsel_Ganav
2010-03-09, 10:11 PM
T steps between the path of the blaster and Isabella while turning to look at her, "Why don't we try a peaceful, diplomatic approach to this problem, rather than an aggressive and bloody one? Regardless of if we could win the fight, killing everything in sight is an extremely amoral strategy, and a wasteful tactic."

He turns to face the Feeorin, "We aren't exactly rich. Perhaps there is some way I could assist your camp in exchange for entry into the ruins? My friends and I aren't scavengers, we are researchers. Well, she and I are researchers, he is a mercenary working with us."

DMBlackhart
2010-03-09, 10:21 PM
Hrm... and what if me and my brothers prefer agressive negotiations?
The feeorin keeps his gun raised, his expression unchanging.

Fine, if you guys really think your such bad stuff, you woulden't mind a little competition then. Beat me in a fight. Last one standing wins. Of course, if your chicken I suppose we can work out a price. No less then 500,000 credits.

Tatsel_Ganav
2010-03-09, 10:22 PM
"Three against one? Are you bloody serious? What are the rules?"

DMBlackhart
2010-03-09, 10:24 PM
The feeorin gives a crude laugh before continuing.

"Bwahaha! Your F***ing serious aren't you? That's a good one boy. No no, the loud mouthed little lady there. If she can take me down, I will reconsider my offer. Then again, there hasen't been anyone who can take one of my punches in six years!

The feeorin turns to isabella.

So, whaddya say brat? Think you got the guts to go a few rounds with ol' Hox?

Tatsel_Ganav
2010-03-09, 10:26 PM
T gets a little giddy and dances backwards, "Goody then! I can play peanut gallery then! I do love talking at gladiators..."

Mystic Muse
2010-03-09, 10:27 PM
what are the rules? I don't want you to accuse me of cheating when I kick your ***

DMBlackhart
2010-03-09, 10:32 PM
"Hox" gives a crude smile, and laughs again.
Ah, you've got some spice in your gut. Well, for starters, since im not a very noble person, I like my fights one-sided. So no weapons. Secondly, No killing, cause, well if I die my men won't let you through. Finally, the first one who is either knocked out, or forfeits is the loser. You can use your enviroment, but you cannot get help from allies. Now, we will be fighting over in the sandpits. When your ready...

The feeorin heads over to a small patch of sand (4x4 squares) at the center of camp. He removes his leather jacket, and cracks his knuckles, neck, and spine.
Grrr. BRING IT!

Tatsel_Ganav
2010-03-09, 10:36 PM
Before she enters the ring, T takes Isabelle aside and says with an uncharacteristically sweet tone of voice, "Don't be too reckless, darling. I'd hate the fight to end too quickly, or badly for you."

Mystic Muse
2010-03-09, 10:40 PM
Isabella acknowledges your concern and says to the guy

I'm not accepting until you guarentee that we're allowed through if we beat you. I don't want to beat you just to find out we'd have to kill all of you to get through anyway.

DMBlackhart
2010-03-09, 10:43 PM
Hahaha, you need to clear the wax out of your ears girl. I told you I would reconsider my price. Never said I'd be letting you through, now, are you gonna have cold feet, or you gonna take a swing at me? Come on, I'll let you throw the first punch.

By this point everyone in the camp is surronding the pit cheering madly, taking bets, and doing all the usual for gladitorial-esque fights.

(Roll initiative, you get first go)

Tatsel_Ganav
2010-03-09, 10:45 PM
Initiative [roll0]

T is going to be commentating on the battle, YAY!

Mystic Muse
2010-03-09, 10:48 PM
Fine. Bring it ***** she'll say.

[roll0]

Isabella will attack with force grip. if she succeeds and exceeds the target's fortitude he can only take a swift action next turn.

Use the force check [roll1]

Mystic Muse
2010-03-09, 10:50 PM
forgot to roll for damage

[roll0]

DMBlackhart
2010-03-09, 11:00 PM
The feeorin watches you closely as you keep him restrained with the power of your mind.

What the F***. What sort of sorcery is this? Hrm.. GRRR. Jedi scum! You will pay for your treachery!

The feeorin struggles to break free, but can do little else but curse your name.

((Round 2, initiative applies))

Initiative

Hox- 13
"T"- 8
Isabella- 4

Mystic Muse
2010-03-09, 11:02 PM
You never said anything about no force powers. Deal with it.

use the force. [roll0] (rolling all possible damage)

[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]

crap. seeing that she failed to hit Isabella will move away as far as she can.

Tatsel_Ganav
2010-03-09, 11:07 PM
"You really should be more careful about your wording, boyo. If you'd asked I'd have told you she was a jedi, but you didn't! Seriously? Braindead much? HaHAHhahhAAHaha!! No joke, though? She's right, you said nothing about her using magic."

Persuasion vs. his Will defense to use Adept Negotiator and drop him down the condition track by 1.

Persuasion [roll0]

DMBlackhart
2010-03-09, 11:10 PM
"Hox" grins when he feels your restraints loosening. He then immediately charges after you, his large fists raised to his chest.

"Graaaah! Time for you to die jedi scum!"

And with a quick jab the meaty fist connects with isabella's stomach. The thrust of the punch was enough to just barely knock the wind out of you.

(( 14 damage. I believe that meens -1 on the condition track too. I could be wrong.))

Tatsel_Ganav
2010-03-09, 11:18 PM
"Oooh nice one man! You managed to hit a girl REALLY hard! Do you feel macho? Tough? Superior? I mean really, you're beating up a wimpy little girl! Your insecurity is HILARIOUS, Hox! Is this how your prove to your men that you" He breaks out laughing at Hox.

Persuasion [roll0] and Use the Force [roll1] to let them both hear my taunting.

Mystic Muse
2010-03-09, 11:22 PM
force slam

[roll0]

[roll1] and knocked prone.

Beep beep beeping beep BEEP! GAH!

DMBlackhart
2010-03-09, 11:26 PM
"Hox" laughs as you strike out at him, having seemingly done nothing. He then returns the attack with a blow of his own, a punch straight to the jaw!

"OOOOH!" The crowed cheers. The feeorin laughs as the blow is delivered.

Hah! Give up yet girly?

((-16! damage. You go down to -2 on the condition track. ))

Tatsel_Ganav
2010-03-09, 11:40 PM
"Bloody brilliant! You hit a blind girl in the jaw, then gave her the BITING retort of asking for her to give up! HAH! What exactly are you trying to accomplish? Oh right, prove that YOU ARE A MAN! UHH!" T does a pelvic thrust, then dances around excitedly, "OH OH OH I know, you should stop fighting to pin her, THAT will show them, what a real MAN you are! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!"

Persuasion 1d20+10 and Use the Force [roll0]

Tatsel_Ganav
2010-03-09, 11:41 PM
Grrr persuasion [roll0]

Mystic Muse
2010-03-09, 11:42 PM
Isabella will use her second wind as a swift action regaining 15 HP. Then she'll spend a force point to regain force grip and use it.

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]

he takes 15 damage and can't do anything except take a swift action on his next turn. BEEP YEAH!

you were saying?

DMBlackhart
2010-03-09, 11:56 PM
"Hox" curses once more, again trapped in your mental grasp.

"T" finds that, while he was shouting out retorts at "hox", he was also pissing off a good deal of people in the crowed. Too quickly is he overwhelmed by a few of them. In only a few seconds a fight breaks out in the crowed.

((Make an opposed check vs. a grapple (trip) attempt "T". ))

Tatsel_Ganav
2010-03-10, 12:01 AM
T's laughter breaks as some angry fellow tries to pull him down from the edge of the arena.

Dex check [roll0]

DMBlackhart
2010-03-10, 12:04 AM
"T" All too quickly you find yourself surronded by angry, sweaty men. A few have blasters pointed at you, the rest have random blunt objects and weapons.

Guy from Crowed- "We don't appreciate your kind. Now you just sit tight till our boss beats your little jedi friend to a pulp.

Mystic Muse
2010-03-10, 12:09 AM
Maintaining force grip.
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]

DMBlackhart
2010-03-10, 12:13 AM
Isabella- The feeorin brute breaks free from your hold, barely. You can see the exhaustion in his eyes. He may be angry, and he may be blood thirsty, but he is no match for a 16-year old little blind girl!

"Hox" lifts himself up, panting heavily, and prepares to stuff another fist down your throat. Unfortunately he finds that his attack flies short of you as you dodge and weave, and he stumbles to your side, leaving himself open.

Tatsel_Ganav
2010-03-10, 12:17 AM
He leans back to look at Hox, "Oh noes! I've been captured by your doods! Is it nice being able to rely on your goons to take care of chatty dandies for you? Can't do it yourself? HAH! Your really are wonderful!"

He looks back to the blaster-holding men, "I'm just being playful, chaps. But really, I request you let me go. My mercenary friend does not take kindly to people threatening his benefactor, and I don't want to start unnecessary trouble here. Nor do I want my already tense mandalorian friend, slayer of jedi and sith alike, veteran of the mandalorian wars, to act rashly..."

Deception to convince the crowd the mando is a total badass [roll0]. Persuasion [roll1] and Use the Force [roll2] on Hox.

Mystic Muse
2010-03-10, 12:21 AM
use another force point to gain force grip back and use it.

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]

DMBlackhart
2010-03-10, 12:27 AM
"T"- Unfortunately your threats don't shake the crowed's resolve. You do manage to get inside "Hox's" head before someone in the crowed fires a warning shot at your leg.

Shut it whelp, or we won't hesitate to take you, and your mandolorian friend out for good.

(-6 damage ).

Isabella- The feeorin is now suffering from a mixture of physical fatigue, and mental anguish at the hands of "T's" annoying rants. Hox Becomes angrier, losing control of his emotions, making it hard for him to focus in combat. You continue to crush the feeorin as he struggles, cursing out loud.

F*** Fine! FINE! I give. let me go D*** it!

(( 800 xp for both "T" and Isabella, 350 xp for the mandolorian))

Mystic Muse
2010-03-10, 01:29 AM
Okay. I'll let you go but if you try to stab us in the back I won't hesitate to kill your traitorous ***

Isabella will let him out of the force grip. she will also gain a level up. yay!

Goblinsplitter
2010-03-10, 01:52 AM
V flicks a death stick off into the weeds. Even though his face plate is off, you still cannot see his face. He replaces the face plate and says, "You two done making friends?"

Mystic Muse
2010-03-10, 01:57 AM
Please don't make me kick your *** as well. I'm done for the day.

just going to roll her HP here. [roll0]

DMBlackhart
2010-03-10, 01:59 AM
The crowed quickly disperses with a few angry glares and shouts from their feeoring leader. Hox then stands back up, and approaches Isabella, one hand outstretched, the other rubbing his neck and arms.

"Hrm.. you put up a good fight. No one can take a punch that hard, im surprised your still standing."

Despite the pleasentries you can see the hate in his eyes. The hate from being bested by a young human female, the hate of being being beat infront of his men, and the general hate of force users.

Goblinsplitter
2010-03-10, 02:00 AM
"Don't get too full of yourself young pup. Lets get to this Enclave of yours already and off this rock." Valdemar says cooly.

Mystic Muse
2010-03-10, 02:03 AM
Well, thank you. Don't underestimate your opponents in the future. Now, can you let use through?

Tatsel_Ganav
2010-03-10, 02:07 AM
T walks over and puts a hand on her shoulder, "We need to rest, anyway. Not push on. You're in no condition to be fighting further. Also, we need to discuss our goals here, yes?" He looks to Hox and smiles, "You sir, are an excellent warrior. You really are. Please don't take my mocking too seriously, I just like to have fun.."

DMBlackhart
2010-03-10, 02:08 AM
Isabella-

"Hrm... No. But I will keep my word, and give you a more reasonable price. 5,000 credits." Take it or leave it."

The camp returns to it's former quiet, calm nature in almost an instant. It is as if the fight never happened.

"T"-

Just watch yourself. I am not as forgiving as some of my men.

Mystic Muse
2010-03-10, 02:11 AM
Isabella will whisper back to themuhh anybody here got 5,000 credits? but yes. we'll rest some more before continuing on. I haven't heard good things about the ruins of the enclave.

Tatsel_Ganav
2010-03-10, 02:13 AM
"We'll take it. You wouldn't happen to have any resting areas available for rent, would you?"

DMBlackhart
2010-03-10, 02:16 AM
"T"-

"We've got some cots you can use. If your heading into the enclave, your gonna need every ounce of energy you can spare." Hox says, his temper cooling.

Tatsel_Ganav
2010-03-10, 02:21 AM
"Thank you, sir. Jedi, I believe you and I both need rest. Mandalorian, do you think you can take care of finding equipment we should purchase for our expedition to the ruins?"

Assuming all is in order, T will follow Isabella to the cots, intending to try to explain to her the many benefits of being nice to gun-wielding people.

Mystic Muse
2010-03-10, 02:27 AM
Apologies. I tend to think the worst of people who have guns pointed at me after what happened to the Enclave.

Goblinsplitter
2010-03-10, 02:27 AM
"Be thankful you are not Mandalorian children." says Valdemar as he heads off to find the items of interest.

DMBlackhart
2010-03-10, 02:29 AM
Valdemar-

As far as purchasing goods go, just list anyting you want, and I will tell you the altered cost, and the availability.

Tatsel_Ganav
2010-03-10, 02:34 AM
He sighs and sits down next to her, holding his head against one of his hands, "Yes, that's perfectly sensible, but being so rude to them just makes you more likely to be shot or stabbed or otherwise harassed. I don't mind helping you fight your enemies, but I need a chance to be diplomatic with groups like this."

DMBlackhart
2010-03-10, 02:40 AM
Valdemar-

You manage to find all the supplies in the camp that you were looking for. The cost of each item is considerably inflated unfortunately due to scarcity.

Cost:

Fusion Lanterns (1)- 75 Credits
Medkit (1)- 220 Credits
Rations (1)- 30 Credits

Mystic Muse
2010-03-10, 02:40 AM
Well, Everybody I've encountered that's pointed a blaster at me has tried to use it to kill me. Other than the mandalorian Oddly. After a certain point I stopped trying to be diplomatic because nobody else wanted to. Again the Mandalorian is an odd exception. I'll try to start being more diplomatic in the future. Right now though, I want to go to sleep and forget about my past.

Tatsel_Ganav
2010-03-10, 02:46 AM
He nods and goes to find his own cot. "Of course.. Thank you. Sleep well."

Use the Force to do my trance thing. He'll be alternating his trance off and on, so he still takes 8 hours to get rested, as a normal person would, but he can still be pretty much aware of his surroundings.

DMBlackhart
2010-03-10, 11:13 AM
"T"- ((Well, you HAVE to use the trance 4 consecutive hours to count as "rested" otherwise you need 8 consecutive hours of sleep to be "rested". As for healing, you'll probably only need an hour or two of Trance. So, you can figure out the rest. ))

Everyone-
Another day on dantooine creeps to a close. The sun overhead gives way to the moon, and shortly after the moon fades to reveal the light of a new morning. You all wake up to find that, thankfully, all your equipment is still in your possession, and that the scavanger camp is still as busy as ever.

Tatsel_Ganav
2010-03-10, 05:24 PM
after his rest, T goes looking for anyone who has a portable computer he could use for accessing the holonet during his travels.

Goblinsplitter
2010-03-10, 06:17 PM
Valdemar gets up and starts eating a ration pack, waiting for the kiddies to get ready.

DMBlackhart
2010-03-10, 06:39 PM
"T"- You manage to find a lone human scavanger who has more then his fair share of scrap metals, computer parts, and other materials of that designation.

" I only got the one, and I don't feel inclined to part with it. But I do have some spare parts, maybe you can hook them up to your droid or ship or something...", The man replies when inquired about a computer.

Tatsel_Ganav
2010-03-10, 06:50 PM
"Of course, that's understandable. How much would you say the parts will cost me?"

Perception [roll0]. T is trying to get as good an examination as possible of the guy's little shop. Layout, what he has to sell, possibly places that could be trapped, anything he has that is hazardous if handled improperly, security in the store and general area, etc. T is going to start working on a plan to steal the computer, and possibly kill this guy if need be.

DMBlackhart
2010-03-10, 07:14 PM
"T"- ((Discussed the Security with you on AIM.))
Repost of the Chat About Security-

DMBlackhart (4:25:21 PM): As far as your perception goes, you can see the only "security" the guy has, is himself, and a gun. As for traps and what not, it seems each of his storage lockers and cases have coded locks on them, probably not easy to access. You don't see anything that could be hazardous if handled. As for the computer, he keeps it on his person, so... good luck getting it. None of the scavangers have full-out "tents" in that they are completely surronded. If you try to sneak in, others might still see you

Tatsel_Ganav
2010-03-11, 01:06 AM
T makes a mental note of the defenses around his new target, and goes to find his jedi friend. "Feeling all better? If you don't mind me asking, why do you want to go the enclave, anyway? What do you hope to find there?"

Mystic Muse
2010-03-11, 01:09 AM
I'm looking for the locations of the lightsaber crystal caves. I'm hoping the Jedi recorded their location onto a holorecorder or something. My old master generally kept stuff like that recorded.I'd like to build my own lightsaber one day and I want my own crystal from the caves. And maybe I can find a memento in there or something.

Tatsel_Ganav
2010-03-11, 01:19 AM
"Ah, seems like a good idea. I'll keep an eye out for anything like that in there. What do these crystals do for your weapon? Oh, right, also, I'm going to look for some ion and frag grenades, just in case. You interested?"

T is going to look for Ion/Frag Grenades. Assuming you're still sticking to your 30% increase policy, that's 260 for frags, and 325 for ion. That means I'm getting one frag and two ion, for 910 credits total.

Tatsel_Ganav
2010-03-11, 01:29 AM
Persuasion check to reduce prices for the medpacs and the grenades, trying to barter for a discount on whatever the price is.

[roll0]

Mystic Muse
2010-03-11, 01:33 AM
If they'll help you I'll buy one or two but I can't reliably use an ion grenade because I can't see droids. Droidy is an odd exception. I'm more interested in medpacs in case we get into trouble like with those one odd hounds.

you wouldn't be willing to offer these medpacs for a bit less would you? 220 credits seems a bit too steep.

Isabella will use aid another to help T use persusasion.
[roll0]

DMBlackhart
2010-03-11, 02:04 AM
Everyone- Thanks to the noble's silver tounge, and a prestigious jedi backing him up, you guys manage to get on the good side of some of the scavangers, finding most of what you want to purchase is now no pricier then anywhere else in the galaxy.

((rather then +30% to cost, items are now normal price)) ((also, +50xp for all of you))

Tatsel_Ganav
2010-03-11, 02:14 AM
T thanks the merchants, and purchases 2 ion grenades, 1 frag grenade, and 1 medpac. After this, he finds the jedi and goes to find the mandalorian.

"So, jedi, what name should I call you by?"

Mystic Muse
2010-03-11, 02:14 AM
I'll take six medpacs then. And you can call me Isabella.

Tatsel_Ganav
2010-03-11, 02:22 AM
"Isabella, eh? Heh... Pretty name. Call me T, for now. Let's go find our mandalorian friend, and get our way into the enclave."

Goblinsplitter
2010-03-11, 07:56 PM
You find the Mandalorian at the closest weapons merchant, inspecting the goods. "Don't worry Veera, I won't replace you." says Valdemar as he pats his rifle lovingly.

Tatsel_Ganav
2010-03-11, 10:37 PM
T mutters, "Wow, he's talking to his gun... I really don't want to piss him off.." Then speaks up to Valdemar, "Mandalorian, sir, are you about ready to go try to find a way to not pay 5,000 credits?"

Goblinsplitter
2010-03-11, 11:10 PM
Valdemar turns towards T and Isabella. "Ready when you are kid."

Mystic Muse
2010-03-11, 11:17 PM
I'm ready if you guys are.

Tatsel_Ganav
2010-03-11, 11:39 PM
T heads off toward the enclave, pondering how to weasel his way out of the 5000 credit cost. "So, what do you two like to eat, anyway?"

((T is going to make meaningless small talk until the DM replies. :smallbiggrin:))

Mystic Muse
2010-03-11, 11:42 PM
Well, I've been on Dantooine for a while and Kath hound meat isn't horrible. I tried Krayt Dragon once. that actually tasted pretty good but there's very little chance I'll ever have it again. There's some really tasty fruit on Kashyyk too that's pretty good if slightly bitter.

Tatsel_Ganav
2010-03-11, 11:46 PM
"Krayt dragon, tastes good? I'll have to remember that in case I ever encounter one. Well, actually, I should probably just run in that case... How did you manage to eat Krayt dragon, anyway? Those things are very difficult to kill."

Mystic Muse
2010-03-11, 11:48 PM
Some guy wanted a Krayt Dragon pearl and made a very elaborate mine trap. He brought the remains into town and sold them as steaks.

Tatsel_Ganav
2010-03-11, 11:51 PM
"Not bad, not bad at all. What planet was the thing on?"

Mystic Muse
2010-03-11, 11:53 PM
Tattoine. A thoroughly boring planet.

Tatsel_Ganav
2010-03-11, 11:56 PM
Despite not wanting to seem too cheerful right now, T can't help himself but to enjoy a chance at a simple conversation, "Ahh I've heard of that place. Nasty desert, why even go there??"

Mystic Muse
2010-03-12, 12:00 AM
I was looking for some place that could get my mind off of my home and the Jedi enclave. I tried several planets but none of them worked. The Wookies wouldn't let me into Kashyyk. settlers kept mentioning the Enclave of the Sand people on Tattoine which reminded me of the Enclave here, Manaan was about as much fun as performing dental surgery one yourself with a lightsaber and I couldn't go to Korriban due to the Sith enclave there. In the end I decided to face my past rather than run away from it.

Tatsel_Ganav
2010-03-12, 12:16 AM
"Hah, yes, the selkath are horrible company. They tried to arrest me for unlawful speech. I hope never to return there. Actually, you went to very bad planets for good company. Especially Korriban, they're horrible there! I can't stand the Sith, they just slaughter anything that isn't their way, they think they deserve the world by virtue of having a 'strong' philosophy... Horrible, wretched whelps, they understand nothing of power!" His voice has become somewhat higher pitched and hateful at this point, but quickly returns to his normally pleasant and somewhat joking tone, "Sorry! Got a little intense there.. heh... You should go to Nar Shadaa, you can find anything there." The last part was a very poor joke, and he is obviously aware of how bad the joke was.

Mystic Muse
2010-03-12, 12:18 AM
Actually I didn't go to Korriban. I knew about the Sith Enclave there and decided to avoid it. I suggest you don't quest too much for power. It can easily lead to the dark side.

Tatsel_Ganav
2010-03-12, 12:22 AM
"Not quest for power? What else is there, really? You don't have to use power like they do, you can use it to get anything you desire, whether that be a peaceful life, or galactic domination - or anything in between. Everyone with an agenda will want to control you, without power you are nothing more than a pawn. Why would you not endeavor for freedom?"

Mystic Muse
2010-03-12, 12:26 AM
Freedom just means you have nothing left to lose. Power also doesn't always make you not a pawn. Sometimes the Power controls you instead of the other way around.

Tatsel_Ganav
2010-03-12, 12:34 AM
"Well if that happens, you cease to be truly powerful, I would think. But you've got me curious... what is it, that enslaves you, if you aren't free? What collar do you wear?"

Mystic Muse
2010-03-12, 12:38 AM
I haven't lost everything. I still have Droidy and my memories.

Tatsel_Ganav
2010-03-12, 12:48 AM
"Memory, and a bucket of metal... How precious. I suppose memory does count for something, even if you'd rather be rid of it. Seems we're both lucky in a way though, not having so many layers of chains holding us as others seem to. Or, would you rather be held down by even more?"

Mystic Muse
2010-03-12, 01:03 AM
I don't think any answer would satisfy you. But I would like to have my old master or my friend back. I'm guessing they're both long dead though.

Tatsel_Ganav
2010-03-12, 01:06 AM
For a moment, he seems genuinely concerned - although that could also be curiosity just as easily, "Hm, why? What happened to them?"

Mystic Muse
2010-03-12, 01:07 AM
well........I'd rather not talk about it. Let's just say it's one of the reasons I don't particularly like Sith.

Tatsel_Ganav
2010-03-12, 01:11 AM
"Ah, yes, the bastards are very good at leaving bad memories. One of the blokes killed my mother... I do hope to get him back for that. Hmm.. Revenge, funny thing."

Mystic Muse
2010-03-12, 01:20 AM
I've already gotten my revenge. Both the people who committed the crimes are dead. Just not by my hand. In fact the second person who killed my friend and, well my entire planet was a perfect example of power controlling him and not the otherway around.

Tatsel_Ganav
2010-03-12, 01:27 AM
"Oh, that guy! Yes, I heard about him attacking the Telos station, and killing the Miraluka colony. I'm.. very sorry, that you had to go through that."

Mystic Muse
2010-03-12, 01:34 AM
Well, Unless you can go beyond the powers of an extremely powerful Sith Lord there's not much you could have done.

Tatsel_Ganav
2010-03-12, 01:40 AM
"Well no, there's nothing I could have done, but never-the-less, I'm still sorry you went through that.. I believe that emotion, passion, is important. And passion is hollow, worthless, without empathy behind it."

Mystic Muse
2010-03-12, 01:51 AM
Well, at least now I know you don't have much chance of being a Sith.

Isabella will then lean in and whisper
The Mandalorian is Belligerent enough to be one though

Tatsel_Ganav
2010-03-12, 02:00 AM
He laughs softly and whispers back, "Nah, mandalorians don't use the force, they're just colossal jerks by nature. Not like you jedi, who are always wonderful, yes?" The last part was somewhat mocking, but not mean-spirited.

Mystic Muse
2010-03-12, 02:07 AM
Yeah well, we all have problems. Believe me, Jedi aren't anywhere near the perfect beings they'd like to be. Although I think some would rather be cold unfeeling robots than Sentient beings by the way they act.

Tatsel_Ganav
2010-03-12, 02:11 AM
"Yeah, see, that's my problem with Jedi. The whole, no emotion thing. I like emotion, I like passion. There's so much in this galaxy to experience, and you push yourself away from it all when you become so obsessed with enlightenment and perfection and serenity. Such distasteful concepts.. You don't really want to bar yourself from so much of the joy in the world, do you? I mean.. how could you?"

Mystic Muse
2010-03-12, 02:21 AM
The problem seems to be that Jedi want to approach problems unbiased and for the good of all but it isn't really possible to do that for any sentient being.

DMBlackhart
2010-03-12, 02:32 AM
Time had passed, and you soon found yourselves in the shadow of the jedi temple. All around you you can see nothing but debris, debris and shadows. The once proud jedi enclave of dantooine, long since abandoned, left to the vulturous scavangers and to natures wrath.

"They say spirits of the old order still linger within."
A voice whispers, as if emitted from just over your shoulder. Pressing forward you find that there are only three entrances into the temple left uncovered. Two of which lead to the subteranian levels, the third leads to the primary halls of the jedi enclave.

Contrary to Hox's mention, you find no other scavangers at the temple currently, a fell wind blows over the desolate hills.

Isabella- You feel a disturbance in the force, as if a beacon of light lied burried in the darkness. It eminates from far below the temple.
"...Come..."

"T"- You feel a disturbance in the force, as if a fell power was growing. It comes from the heart of the temple.

Tatsel_Ganav
2010-03-12, 02:33 AM
"Unbiased can be done. It's that good of all part that's hard. They put so much effort into self-sacrifice, putting themselves up a shiny pedestal and then claim to be superior because of it. It's just a way of positioning oneself for greater personal glory, even if they say it isn't. They get their power trips, and their praise, without having to feel like bad guys. Hah."

Mystic Muse
2010-03-12, 02:35 AM
I feel something. It's coming from the subterranean section of the temple. It's calling to me.

Tatsel_Ganav
2010-03-12, 02:41 AM
"Calling to you? From where? That doesn't sound good.."

Mystic Muse
2010-03-12, 02:44 AM
I'm not sure. Let me see if I can pinpoint it.

Isabella will make a use the force check to try and find where the Disturbance originates. [roll0]

DMBlackhart
2010-03-12, 02:46 AM
Isabella- You can feel the presence originating from the under the temple, at it's heart.

Mystic Muse
2010-03-12, 02:47 AM
It's at the very heart of the temple.

Tatsel_Ganav
2010-03-12, 02:48 AM
T concentrates briefly, seeming to think on the matter.

Use the Force [roll0] to search for the source of the dark presence I feel.

DMBlackhart
2010-03-12, 02:52 AM
"T"- The prescence was fleeting, there one second, and gone the next.

Tatsel_Ganav
2010-03-12, 02:56 AM
"Let's investigate other areas of the ruins first.. then go there. Just to be sure, it could be a trap, you know? I say we check the upper floor first."

Mystic Muse
2010-03-12, 02:57 AM
Sounds good to me.

Tatsel_Ganav
2010-03-12, 03:07 AM
"Into the main halls of the enclave, then."

Mandalorian in front (was his idea, not mine :P), and T will take the back of the order unless Isabella is remarkably stubborn about being in back.

Mystic Muse
2010-03-12, 03:08 AM
Isabella couldn't care less.

DMBlackhart
2010-03-13, 03:04 AM
You walk into the main hall of the enclave. The upper levels seem to be in worse state on the inside then on the outside. Your shoes echo with each step, the halls are empty of all kinds of sentient life. Only trees, vines, and weeds inhabit the halls now. After much exploring you find little of interest.

Tatsel_Ganav
2010-03-13, 01:14 PM
"Well that was underwhelming. I guess we're going downstairs then." He muses to himself, "Perhaps this would make a decent command center, if it was fixed up..."

T heads downstairs, again in the back of the line.

Mystic Muse
2010-03-13, 06:08 PM
Isabella will go behind the Mandalorian if he decides to come in (hey, we all know he's the meat shield:smalltongue:) if not she'll lead.

DMBlackhart
2010-03-13, 06:52 PM
The party delves into the temples underbelly. The air is cool, and dank. You enter into the atrium of the temple, findin a magnificant, if not slightly overgrown garden at it's center. The temple leads off in 3 directions from here. As isabella steps into these halls, memories come flooding back. Memories of all the younglings running through the halls, many of the masters gathering for council, and so many other things. It seems the temple is void of all life, other then plant life.

Each footstep echos on the cracked stone floors. The wind from outside blows through here, moving a specific direction through the temple.

Isabella- Ghosts of your past come to haunt you, as you can see the "spirits" of everyone who inhabitated the temple at the time of the attack. You can see so many jedi and padawan, happy, healthy, unaware of the darkness that would yet befall them.

"T"- You feel it, the force is heavy here. It's like a flood of raw emotion, power, and energy.

Mystic Muse
2010-03-13, 06:56 PM
Isabella cries out No, Stop go away! and will start panicking and crying with all her memories flooding back and her seeing the ghosts of the past.

Tatsel_Ganav
2010-03-13, 07:02 PM
T looks around at the garden and the temple around him, then takes a peek down each of the three branching directions to see what distinguishes them from each other.

Awareness (at the 3 paths) [roll0]

ThoughtsSo much power, so much energy! If I could only harness the darkness of this place, the tragedy and terror left behind.. Ah, the emotion here is almost sweet to the taste, is it not? So much passion..

DMBlackhart
2010-03-13, 07:20 PM
"T"- The paths have no cosmetic differences, other then some being caved in worse then the others. The paths lead deeper into the temple, into the library, bedrooms, training halls, and the like.

Tatsel_Ganav
2010-03-13, 08:06 PM
"Isabella! What's wrong?" He rushes over to her and kneels down next to her.

Use the Force [roll0] to see if anything Force-y is screwing with her.

Mystic Muse
2010-03-13, 08:07 PM
it's them I can see them. all of them. They look so happy, they had no idea what was coming. she continues to panic and hyperventilates

Tatsel_Ganav
2010-03-13, 08:33 PM
He puts a hand on her shoulder and says in a soft tone, "Calm down, they're not actually there. You're seeing a reflection of the past, nothing more.. It's alright.."

ThoughtsBloody Sith, causing so much wanton pain.. Hey, look at that. A compassionate thought. I suppose I'm growing somewhat fond of her, I typically find suffering mildly amusing. Even still, so much pain the goal of being able to order others around? Such weakness they show, to need the ability to command others. I will kill them. All of them. Even the Jedi are better, at least they deal with life instead of yelling about it.

Mystic Muse
2010-03-13, 08:41 PM
You try being the only Survivor of Malak's bombardment then meeting the ghosts of your friends and taking it well.

Tatsel_Ganav
2010-03-13, 09:01 PM
"No, I didn't mean it that way, I'm sorry.. I was just, trying to be.. comforting, I suppose. The sith are.. horrible..."

Mystic Muse
2010-03-13, 09:13 PM
I'm sorry just.....leave me alone.

Tatsel_Ganav
2010-03-13, 09:30 PM
"Right.. I'll do some brief scouting ahead, then.." T starts walking slowly down the first path.

Stealth [roll0]
Awareness [roll1]

DMBlackhart
2010-03-13, 09:39 PM
"T" walks the empty halls of the enclave. Passing by the library, maintenance rooms, sleeping quarters, training halls, and many other faculties the enclave supports. Each and everyone lies in ruins. It is only the far-most, final room that gives you pause. Inside what is no doubt the chamber where the jedi's would hold council, lies 3 remains. Two of them seem to be mandolorian soilders, laid in a way that would leave you to believe they were defending the third body. Which is an aged male Khil, dressed in Jedi Councilar Robes. Each body has scorch marks on their exposed flesh.

Laying next to the Khil jedi is a small, round "object". It seems to be made of metals, plastics, and other strange materials. It has a strong glow, as well as a powerful aura of force behind it.

Object
http://theforce.jaymach.com/images/GreatHolocron.jpg

Mystic Muse
2010-03-13, 10:06 PM
I can feel that thing. what is it? isabella will ask having calmed down.

Tatsel_Ganav
2010-03-13, 11:23 PM
T picks up the small object and walks back over to the group, "This thing. Do you know what it is, or not?"

ThoughtsIt looks somewhat like a sith holocron, but different shape and coloration.

Mystic Muse
2010-03-13, 11:27 PM
Isabella will take the object, feel it for a bit, and say It's a rather large twelve sided dice for a game Jedi play.

[roll0] (persuasion)

Tatsel_Ganav
2010-03-13, 11:37 PM
Perception [roll0]

He stares at her for a second, then says "You are a horrible liar, you know that? Pretty, yes. But horrible liar."

Mystic Muse
2010-03-13, 11:58 PM
I'm generally more convincing than that. I'm not entirely sure but I believe that it is a Jedi holocron.

Tatsel_Ganav
2010-03-14, 12:16 AM
"No no, you're just a bad liar. I'm sure you can be very.. persuasive... when you want to be."

Mystic Muse
2010-03-14, 12:44 AM
Isabella will begin fiddling with the 12 sided die trying to activate it.:smalltongue:

DMBlackhart
2010-03-14, 01:24 AM
Isabella- After some work you find that the device responds to your manipulation of the force. After some time, the device seems to "open", the metallic sides floating freely around a bright blue core. From this, a holographic image, more akin to spirits manifested through force, then an actual hologram, is emitted.

From the holocron comes the image of the Khil Jedi "T" saw laying dead in the council room. At first there is no sound as the figure moves, and speaks, however, all too shortly after, all three of your minds are assaulted by a mental barrage.

Khil Jedi-

Isabella, I see you have found my holocron. I have little time left, and have decided to look towards the future, forseeing your arrival. You will no doubt read this, finding me to have already passed. I must keep my message short, I am Jedi Councilar A'k-Tun. You have met me before, when you were only a youngling. That is not important, however. I bring grave news, the sith were not all defeated in the Cival war.

You have no doubt sensed the voids on this planet, and hopefully on other worlds. These are caused by a force too closely akin to Darth Nihilus' ability to consume the force. It is by this fact, that I msut warn you, my assailant was a Sith Master, he claimed to be the new Sith Lord. He was with Twi'lek, no doubt his apprentice. However, as the final blow was struck, he left me with one final warning.

Nihilus' Work will be done.

Keep this holocron close, dark events have peeked on the horizon, and you will need all the jedi can offer.

The illusion ends, the jedi master recedes into the blue energy, the holocron closing.

Mystic Muse
2010-03-14, 01:31 AM
Isabella puts the holocron into her bag and lets loose some expletives and then saysIn case you don't know, Nihilus was a Sith lord who devoured the life force of planets to sustain himself. He devoured Katarr, the world I called home. Whoever this person is he's going to attempt to keep doing this. We can't let him.

Tatsel_Ganav
2010-03-14, 01:50 AM
"Yes, I've heard of Nihilus. He devoured the Force, as the holocron stated, but I believed his power to be unique... This is a decidedly bad thing, not a variable I was looking forward to.. Have to.. Err, yes, bad thing. We need to figure out what this enemy is, and destroy it before it causes too much damage. And this individual is trying to become the new Dark Lord? Not what we need happening, but it will be entertaining."

Mystic Muse
2010-03-14, 01:58 AM
Isabella will make a Use the force check to try and find the users of the dark side.

[roll0]

Tatsel_Ganav
2010-03-14, 02:01 AM
[roll0] use the force to hide my presence o.o

DMBlackhart
2010-03-14, 02:06 AM
Isabella- You can sense it, the darkside of he force is strong. However, it isen't comming from where you expect, rather, "T" is the origin of the darkness. However, beyond him you see another darkness, 3 "beacons" of force lie just outside the temple, unmoving.

Mystic Muse
2010-03-14, 02:06 AM
There are three dark side beacons right outside the Jedi enclave. I sense you're one as well T but we'll discuss that later. I have the feeling we have more important things to worry about right now.

Tatsel_Ganav
2010-03-14, 02:14 AM
T smiles and says, "Of course... I suppose this means force lightning is alright now. YAYZ I love that trick... So, we going to go see what they are immediately, or do another search first?"

Mystic Muse
2010-03-14, 02:15 AM
We could keep looking or we could deal with the threat out front that will probably sneak up on us and kill us. Which would you prefer? she'll say as she goes ahead toward the entrance. The beacons growing ever closer.

DMBlackhart
2010-03-14, 02:19 AM
The four of you leave the enclave, comming to the point of the disturbance in the force. Unfortunately, however, there is nothing to be found.

Isabella- Isabella, however, does not see flesh, or blood, rather she see's the force. And can see 3 stout, humanoids standing where no other can see them, hands at their hilts, preparing to strike.

(Perception's please) EDIT- Initative Please too.

(Anyone who fails the perception, doesent act during the surprise round. Isabella is excused)

Mystic Muse
2010-03-14, 02:33 AM
Okay. I'm going to give all three of you one chance and only one. Drop your sabers now and we'll let you live. Attempt to fight us and I won't spare you.

persuasion (intimidation) [roll0]

Mystic Muse
2010-03-14, 02:35 AM
Sorry. forgot initiative.

[roll0]

Tatsel_Ganav
2010-03-14, 02:47 AM
Perception [roll0]

Tatsel_Ganav
2010-03-14, 02:50 AM
lol inits [roll0]

DMBlackhart
2010-03-14, 02:54 AM
"T" is caught off gaurd as a quick flurry red energy comes his way. Two of the concealed Sith become visible as they draw their sabers, preparing to attack.

The last of the Sith turns his/her attention on Isabella and her droid, their lightsaber drawn, preparing to strike.

((Surprise Round, so single actions. Drawing saber is a move action.))

Initiative

18- Sith
15- Isabella
(7)- "T"