PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon- The very best

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

ThePhantom
2010-04-11, 03:54 PM
Listen here buster I have to get at least three people on our side or the boss will kill me! join or I'll make you!

"Make me?"

Krie turn around.

"I already am part of a group. Beside, joining up with a new group is too much paperwork. And to make you stop bothering me."

He sends out his Roselia, which is colored a little different than most, its roses are black and purple.

"Roselia, stun spore."

Ros Finally

Strategos
2010-04-11, 04:07 PM
"Gotcha!" Vivian says as she finally manages to recall her Dratini. "Now, with that little drama out of the way I can finally get back to where I was going." She takes a small book named Traveller's Guide to Sinnoh out of her pocket and opens the front cover to look at the map. "Jubilife City, there's not much that I want to do there, but it does lay on the road to Oreburgh so..." She puts the book away and heads down the road to Jubilife.

The Librarian
2010-04-11, 05:21 PM
Curt walks into the shop and turn to greet to storekeeper.
Excuse me, mam. I was told to pick up a package that was for my father. It was address to a Mr. Langley

The storekeeper looks at him frowning a little.
I'm sorry, we just got a message to have that package delivered to Hearthrome City yesterday as requested by a Mr. Langley. Perhaps your father is there.

An expression of confusion and fear encroaches over his face before disappearing.
Okay...how far is Hearthrome City from here mam?

About a weeks travel from here. Say, you look like a trainer. You should stop by the gyms in Oreburgh and Eterna City.

Curt nods heading out.
Thanks for the notice I think I'll be heading off to Oreburgh City then.

Curt heads out the store Torchic following.
Now do we eat?

Curt thinks to himself for a moment.
That's impossible. My father is in Goldenrod City in Johto. It would take three days to even get here by ship. Somethings off about this...
He shakes his head turning his attention to his Torchic now pecking at his feet.
Lets go get some food and find a place to rest for the night.
Yay! Food!

Eternal Drifter
2010-04-11, 05:32 PM
Sandgem Town

(Awaiting response from Kurama (Lucian))...

With no response from the man, Drifter writes a note...

Sir,

I believe that your skills and Poke'mon that Acreus has guided me to will be useful. Would you consider joining my little group?

The Eternal Drifter, Chosen of Acreus

He hands it to the nurse. "Would you see that he gets it when he comes around?"

Drifter then heads outside and glances at the Absol trainer. He skirts around them and starts down the canyon to the temple.

lord pringle
2010-04-11, 07:23 PM
"Make me?"

Krie turn around.

"I already am part of a group. Beside, joining up with a new group is too much paperwork. And to make you stop bothering me."

He sends out his Roselia, which is colored a little different than most, its roses are black and purple.

"Roselia, stun spore."

Ros Finally

You stunned me! Go magmortar! Magmortar use Fire blast on roselia!

Sandgem Town

With no response from the man, Drifter writes a note...

He hands it to the nurse. "Would you see that he gets it when he comes around?"

Drifter then heads outside and glances at the Absol trainer. He skirts around them and starts down the canyon to the temple.

Vlad walks in Hello Arceus-man. I'd like to make a deal.

Eternal Drifter
2010-04-11, 08:16 PM

Vlad walks in Hello Arceus-man. I'd like to make a deal.

Drifter looks at him. "Hello. ...A deal, you say? Perhaps... could you fill me in on the particulars of your version of the deal?"

But something is urging him against it. Some unseen force...

lord pringle
2010-04-11, 08:23 PM
Drifter looks at him. "Hello. ...A deal, you say? Perhaps... could you fill me in on the particulars of your version of the deal?"

But something is urging him against it. Some unseen force...

Well you see I'm connected to the same force you are in some ways and I think my sister is in trouble so my host will join you, I'll help you out with some foolish unconnected humans if when the time comes you'll help my sister.

Eternal Drifter
2010-04-11, 08:28 PM
Well you see I'm connected to the same force you are in some ways and I think my sister is in trouble so my host will join you, I'll help you out with some foolish unconnected humans if when the time comes you'll help my sister.

Drifter raises an eyebrow. "I'd really have to think about it... First, I'd have to know what kind of trouble your sister is or will be having. Second, what do you mean by host? Are there two spirits in that body, and one is dominant?"

lord pringle
2010-04-11, 08:30 PM
Drifter raises an eyebrow. "I'd really have to think about it... First, I'd have to know what kind of trouble your sister is or will be having. Second, what do you mean by host? Are there two spirits in that body, and one is dominant?"

You're connected to Arceus aren't you? Does he ever give you exact warnings? And yes I'm dominant right now and if you want you can talk to my host to see what he's like.

Eternal Drifter
2010-04-11, 08:35 PM
You're connected to Arceus aren't you? Does he ever give you exact warnings? And yes I'm dominant right now and if you want you can talk to my host to see what he's like.

Drifter sighs. "Yes, I'm connected to Acreus. I am the Chosen of Acreus, only the second Chosen in many years. The first Chosen in a mellenia is the Chosen of Ho-oh, but I am closer to Acreus than he is to Ho-oh. That is why I get the warnings... but they are currently vauge...

Now, I must ask you. Both of you, possessor and host. Who are you?"

lord pringle
2010-04-11, 09:02 PM
Drifter sighs. "Yes, I'm connected to Acreus. I am the Chosen of Acreus, only the second Chosen in many years. The first Chosen in a mellenia is the Chosen of Ho-oh, but I am closer to Acreus than he is to Ho-oh. That is why I get the warnings... but they are currently vauge...

Now, I must ask you. Both of you, possessor and host. Who are you?"

I'm or rather we are Vlad.

Eternal Drifter
2010-04-11, 09:04 PM
"Both the possessor and the possessee share the same name?" Drifter muses.

"Let me speak with the host... let me get his thoughts on this."

lord pringle
2010-04-11, 09:08 PM
"Both the possessor and the possessee share the same name?" Drifter muses.

"Let me speak with the host... let me get his thoughts on this."

Fine. Vlad blinks and says
where am I?

Eternal Drifter
2010-04-11, 09:13 PM
Fine. Vlad blinks and says
where am I?

Drifter looks at Vlad with a worried glance. Acreus's presence was stronger than usual...

"You are in Sandgem... I don't know how much time you have. First, is your name Vlad? Second, do you know who is possessing you? Third, do you want me to keep an eye on you so that I can figure out how to stop the possessions?"

lord pringle
2010-04-11, 09:21 PM
Drifter looks at Vlad with a worried glance. Acreus's presence was stronger than usual...

"You are in Sandgem... I don't know how much time you have. First, is your name Vlad? Second, do you know who is possessing you? Third, do you want me to keep an eye on you so that I can figure out how to stop the possessions?"

Sandgem! Ugh I was just here! Yes I'm Vlad, how do you know my name? Well according to the town elder Darkrai. Please stop the possessions! They kicked me out of Celestic because of them! My parents hate me... Lad starts crying

Eternal Drifter
2010-04-11, 09:30 PM
Sandgem! Ugh I was just here! Yes I'm Vlad, how do you know my name? Well according to the town elder Darkrai. Please stop the possessions! They kicked me out of Celestic because of them! My parents hate me... Lad starts crying

Drifter shudders... "Darkrai... ACH! ACREUS!"

Drifter collapses to the ground, then wearily gets up to a kneeling position using his staff.

"Darkrai told me your name when I asked... he is apparently concerned about his sister. Perhaps if I help his sister, he will stop possessing you... but I will do what I can to stop the possessions, and conduct what research I can..."

lord pringle
2010-04-11, 09:40 PM
Drifter shudders... "Darkrai... ACH! ACREUS!"

Drifter collapses to the ground, then wearily gets up to a kneeling position using his staff.

"Darkrai told me your name when I asked... he is apparently concerned about his sister. Perhaps if I help his sister, he will stop possessing you... but I will do what I can to stop the possessions, and conduct what research I can..."

Thank you!
Are you in or out?

Eternal Drifter
2010-04-11, 09:46 PM
Thank you!
Are you in or out?

"It is looking more and more like I'm in... But I'll need to know more informat-ACK! Not aga-

ACREUS!

DARKRAI! NO POKE'MON IS SUPPOSED TO POSSESS MORTALS EXCEPT IN DIRE SITUATIONS!

lord pringle
2010-04-11, 09:49 PM
"It is looking more and more like I'm in... But I'll need to know more informat-ACK! Not aga-

ACREUS!

DARKRAI! NO POKE'MON IS SUPPOSED TO POSSESS MORTALS EXCEPT IN DIRE SITUATIONS!

Yeah Yeah. breaking the rules yourself now aren't you.

Eternal Drifter
2010-04-11, 09:56 PM
Yeah Yeah. breaking the rules yourself now aren't you.

WHAT IS YOUR REASON? I'M POSSESSING ONLY FOR A WARN-

Drifter collapses to the ground. "What a headache..."

He gets back into a kneeling position, rubbing his head. "Head down that canyon. You can rest yourself and your host, Vlad, there. One of my trainees is also there, along with my Pikachu. I'll be along shortly... We can talk more about the deal tomorrow..."

(I'll have Drifter Deadtime for now...)

lord pringle
2010-04-11, 10:04 PM
WHAT IS YOUR REASON? I'M POSSESSING ONLY FOR A WARN-

Drifter collapses to the ground. "What a headache..."

He gets back into a kneeling position, rubbing his head. "Head down that canyon. You can rest yourself and your host, Vlad, there. One of my trainees is also there, along with my Pikachu. I'll be along shortly... We can talk more about the deal tomorrow..."

(I'll have Drifter Deadtime for now...)

Kay! jeez I was doing it to save my sister... Darkrai-Vlad mutters as he walks to the temple.

ThePhantom
2010-04-12, 10:31 AM
You stunned me! Go magmortar! Magmortar use Fire blast on roselia!

"Oh shoot."

As the blast hit, Roselia is slammed into Krie, and both of them are set sky high.

"Great, I just got here and now I'm blasting off!"

Mercenary Pen
2010-04-12, 03:44 PM
Vostok was not in the best of moods. The secret weapon he had been waiting on the delivery of had been delayed in shipping for a few days and, combined with inane comments that pegged him as some sort of military nut due to his black trenchcoat, he wanted nothing more than to inflict some serious damage to somebody.

Luckily, he had now not only received the secret weapon that would do all of this, but he had also received a pokemon on loan from Team Rocket Headquarters which would serve as a makeshift CPU for the system. In fact, the Porygon that had been sent to him for this mission was already plugged in to the system, with large numbers of cables of various colours and sizes connected to the cyberspace pokemon.

Parking the heavily refitted pickup truck that was serving as the firing deck of his weapons system in an empty parking space near the beach in Sandgem town, he stepped out of the vehicle for a moment. From the back of the pickup truck, twelve rocket tubes angled up at a roughly forty degree angle, the rattata-nest of cables behind it linking it with the power generator and the main operation computer- upon which the Porygon had been mounted. Nestled in alongside that, was the carcass of a mini-fridge, which had also been wired up to the Porygon. Many of the components still bore their original shipping labels either in whole or in part, proclaiming that these components had been manufactured either by Devon corporation of Rustboro city in Hoenn, or by Saffron City's Silph Co.

This, he reflected, was the evil beauty of the Multiple Launch Capture Rocket System or MLCRS as all of the documentation from the tech experts (apart from the introductory blurb) referred to it.

Upon the beach, he spotted a lone trainer playing with her Igglybuff- a perfect target for testing his new weapon.

"Trojan," he announced, addressing the Porygon, "fire one into quadrant two, segment seven. Align to type normal. Minimal resistance expected."

With an electronic whirr, the system removed a rocket from the mini-fridge, which had been converted into a miniaturising storage system and placed it into one of the rocket tubes. A few seconds later, the rocket fired, guidance fins swiveling as it cleared the launch tube and a strange beam connecting to it from the Porygon, and the rocket vectored towards the unsuspecting Igglybuff.

Now, the nosecone of the rocket fell away, revealing a beam emitter. One beam, a blue beam, darted out from the emitter, seeking out the Igglybuff's pokeball on the belt of the trainer and neutralising the synchronisation between that and the Igglybuff.

This was quickly followed by a red beam, identical to the capture beam of a pokeball, that sprang forth targeting- and absorbing- the Igglybuff as it began to panic, transmitting it as data to the main operation computer.

Vostok rubbed his hands together with barely contained glee, one pokemon caught, several more to go.

ThePhantom
2010-04-12, 03:54 PM
"Well, at least sand is a softer landing."

Krie is nearing the end of his flight.

"Oh shoot, a little short."

And with a crash, Krie lands on top of the truck.

Eternal Drifter
2010-04-12, 04:17 PM
Drifter, after resting for a bit, wakes on the ground from Deadtime.

Pikachu is going to have a couple choice words for me when I get back... good thing I can't understand Poke'speak, or it would hurt more...

Drifter gets up, and sees a red beam somewhere in front of him. The red beam quickly vanishes, and he gets up into an agressive position.

The truck is oddly out of place. There are machines coming out of it, and landbound veichles of that size were rare.

Raising an eyebrow, Drifter let out his Zubat.

"Get Pikachu and the recruits. Fly low, and fast. We have a potential threat..."

There was screaming from a trainer on the beach "Igglybuff!"

"Make that a threat, not a potential one. I'll delay them best I can. Go! Acreus speed!"

Drifter sneaks into bushes and slowly approaches the truck... and the Zubat flys into the canyon, staying low to the ground...

Mercenary Pen
2010-04-12, 04:31 PM
Vostok examined the readout from the capture of the Igglybuff. This wasn't quite the news he had been hoping for. This Igglybuff appeared to be at Level three, and lacked any decent moves that might have been bred to such a pokemon.

The head of the Porygon, Trojan, tilted slightly to the right, warning him of activity in that direction. A zubat appeared to be flying away from the area, with significant purpose, and there seemed to be some rustling in the nearby bushes.

"Okay Trojan," Vostok annouced, "It's time for the real thing, load and fire twelve on an even spread between segments nine and thirteen of quadrant three. Divide them evenly between that Zubat and whatever's in the bushes. Assume maximum enemy threat level."

The auto-loading system blurred into life- removing twelve rapidly expanding rockets from miniaturised storage and loading them into the rocket tubes.

Vostok snatched up a megaphone that had been on the floor of his pickup in front of the passenger seat and, drawing it to his lips, his trenchcoat now unbuttoned to reveal his black hawaiian shirt (emblazoned with a repeated red R pattern) underneath, he snarled "This is executive Vostok of team rocket, you will surrender your pokemon now, or I will take them from you."

Eternal Drifter
2010-04-12, 04:38 PM
Drifter shudders. Spotted... But at least I can do Acreus's will... But I will keep them busy... He stashes is two remaining Poke'mon in the bushes, as well as all of his other equipment on him, except his staff and comes out of the brush.

"I am unarmed, sir." Drifter holds up his left hand emptily, his right still holding tight to his staff.

ThePhantom
2010-04-12, 04:39 PM
Krie pulls himself off the roof of the truck, sliding to the ground next to the truck, getting his coat with the R on it.

"Hello sir. The things that you asked for will be ready for you soon."

He collapes.

Mercenary Pen
2010-04-12, 04:49 PM
Drifter shudders. Spotted... But at least I can do Acreus's will... But I will keep them busy... He stashes is two remaining Poke'mon in the bushes, as well as all of his other equipment on him, except his staff and comes out of the brush.

"I am unarmed, sir." Drifter holds up his left hand emptily, his right still holding tight to his staff.

"The staff's a weapon," Vostok growls, "put it down slowly, then back away from it. Trojan," he now addressed the Porygon, "change of plan, fire only six at the Zubat. Release volley now."

Six rockets screamed forth from the rocket tubes, each vectoring towards the Zubat as Porygon's Signal Beam connected with the basic guidance system attached to each. Accelerating just enough to quickly close the distance- though not enough to be caught off guard by any aerial dodges the Zubat made- they fanned out, surrounding the bat pokemon left and right, above and below.

However, this time, the nosecones did not immediately fall away. Instead, the side casings fell away to reveal tentacular manipulators with scissor-like pincers at their ends, which snaked towards the Zubat, slashing at it in an attempt to weaken it so that the retrofitted ultra-ball technology fitted inside each rocket could attempt to steal it.

(OOC: Yup, I've developed a fairly evil secret weapon here- but I'll not godmode the theft of your pokes. However, if you think they'll grow as characters by being taken, then by all means...)

IcemanJRC
2010-04-12, 04:57 PM
((I'm on, if Zubat reaches me I'll show up.))

Eternal Drifter
2010-04-12, 05:00 PM
At the temple in progress...

"Pi? Pika Pi! Pika Pika!"

"Zuuuuuuu! Zuuuuu!"

Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Crash! Crash!

Two of the rockets crashed into the statue of Acreus!

"Pika-CHHHHUUUUUUUU!!!!" Lightning flies all over the temple, damaging the rockets to beyond use (or perhaps destroying them?)

"Zuuuu..." Zubat fainted!

Pikachu glares at the pieces, then motions to the apprentice and the mysterious newcomer to follow.

Back at the truck...

Drifter flinches... makes a motion to start to put the staff down...

And charges the Rocket Executive with staff lowered!

Drifter used Bone Club!

Mercenary Pen
2010-04-12, 05:14 PM
At the temple in progress...

"Pi? Pika Pi! Pika Pika!"

"Zuuuuuuu! Zuuuuu!"

Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Crash! Crash!

Two of the rockets crashed into the statue of Acreus!

"Pika-CHHHHUUUUUUUU!!!!" Lightning flies all over the temple, damaging the rockets to beyond use (or perhaps destroying them?)

"Zuuuu..." Zubat fainted!

Pikachu glares at the pieces, then motions to the apprentice and the mysterious newcomer to follow.

Back at the truck...

Drifter flinches... makes a motion to start to put the staff down...

And charges the Rocket Executive with staff lowered!

Drifter used Bone Club!

At the temple
Whilst there was nothing the rockets could do against severe physical impacts, they had been designed to absorb energy from special attacks and- after momentarily dropping to the ground as they absorbed electricity from the thunderbolt, they switched to automatic hunter mode- using energy intensive hover jets to return to the air, and each sending out a second manipulator tentacle, dividing their efforts between the Zubat and the Pikachu- the pincers at the end of the manipulator arms emulating the attack night slash.

At the truck
Quickly reacting, Vostok slid his lean body to one side- dropping the megaphone and catching the staff on one undermuscled arm as he released Alakazam from its pokeball with the other.

"Mindbreaker," he snarled to the Alakazam, "smash this fool back into the sand with Kinesis, and hold him there."

Alakazam, nodded, turning its Psychic power on Drifter.

IcemanJRC
2010-04-12, 05:21 PM
From the Temple to the Truck

Tyler rushes out, grabbing the fainted Zubat in his arms and following Pikachu, running like never before. He sprints until his legs are burning, avoiding the claws and smashing them away as best he can.

Eternal Drifter
2010-04-12, 05:24 PM
At the temple
Whilst there was nothing the rockets could do against severe physical impacts, they had been designed to absorb energy from special attacks and- after momentarily dropping to the ground as they absorbed electricity from the thunderbolt, they switched to automatic hunter mode- using energy intensive hover jets to return to the air, and each sending out a second manipulator tentacle, dividing their efforts between the Zubat and the Pikachu- the pincers at the end of the manipulator arms emulating the attack night slash.

At the truck
Quickly reacting, Vostok slid his lean body to one side- dropping the megaphone and catching the staff on one undermuscled arm as he released Alakazam from its pokeball with the other.

"Mindbreaker," he snarled to the Alakazam, "smash this fool back into the sand with Kinesis, and hold him there."

Alakazam, nodded, turning its Psychic power on Drifter.

At the Temple...

The Poke'mon are long gone from the temple...

And a rockslide from the ruined statue takes out the two rockets that hit it (if you'll allow that?)

At the beach...

"ACH!"

Drifter crashes into the truck, and the attack Kinesis lowers Drifter's accuracy.

Perhaps Drifter is pushed onto the sand...

"Time for another ace... Swift!"

Stars fly from the runes on the staff and stike the Executive AND the Alakazam.

Mercenary Pen
2010-04-12, 05:26 PM
(OOC: The rockets barely evaded the brunt of the rockslide, but may have taken minor damage)

From the temple to the truck
The two rockets targeting the zubat paused for a second, adjusting to the new threat. Finally, they each happened upon the same solution. Their nosecones dropping away, they sprang forwards once again, each firing a bolt of the electricity they had absorbed from Pikachu's thunderbolt at the trainer, trying to swing around to fire their capture beams at the zubat.

At the truck
Vostok grunted, his arm in agony after the bone club, as the energised stars of a swift attack darted forward at him, tearing at the threads of his shirt and his trenchcoat as they knocked the wind out of him. His Alakazam, which at least had higher special defence than he did, also winced at the oncoming pain.

"Mindbreaker," Vostok wheezed at the Alakazam, trying to get his breath back, "lets see how he handles a Shock Wave to the heart."

The Alakazam, Mindbreaker, nodded again, touching the spoons in both hands together as electricity began to arc between the two- striking out towards the still-pinned Drifter...

(OOC: Yup, with an IQ like that, Alakazam tries to multi-task. However, the focus is on shock wave now, so you may be able to free yourself from the pinning.)

Eternal Drifter
2010-04-12, 05:27 PM
Canyon to the temple...

The trainer is part ground type...:smallbiggrin:

Though it looks like Zubat might get caught in the end...:smalleek:

And what about the Swift attack?:smallconfused:

lord pringle
2010-04-12, 05:29 PM
From the Temple to the Truck

Tyler rushes out, grabbing the fainted Zubat in his arms and following Pikachu, running like never before. He sprints until his legs are burning, avoiding the claws and smashing them away as best he can.

Vlad walks out of a cave What's going on?
he sees the rocket men
surrender now or prepare to fight for you life and sanity.

IcemanJRC
2010-04-12, 05:32 PM
Vlad walks out of a cave What's going on?
he sees the rocket men
surrender now or prepare to fight for you life and sanity.

No rocket men, just rockets.

Tyler is running, he can smell the ocean. But the bolts hit him, being human it hurts, but being blessed with a ground type, not to bad.

Tyler stumbles at the bolt, but keeps running, Zubat in his arms, Pikachu mere feet ahead of him.

Strategos
2010-04-12, 05:35 PM
Vivian smiles as she reaches Jubilife City. "Alright! We're finally here." She starts running towards the PokéMart. I'll just pick up some medicine for if my Pokémon get injured and then it's off to Orebu- Suddenly her stomach rumbles and she stops, a little embarrassed. Okay change of plans lunch first then the the PokéMart She picks up her "Traveler's Guide to Sinnoh," flips to the section on Jubilife and leafs through it. "Hmm.. everyone else should be pretty hungry too, I better find a good place that allows the Pokémon to eat as well." She says to herself.

Mercenary Pen
2010-04-12, 05:37 PM
And what about the Swift attack?:smallconfused:

You ninja'd me, whilst I was posting- my post has now been edited.

Eternal Drifter
2010-04-12, 05:42 PM
(OOC: The rockets barely evaded the brunt of the rockslide, but may have taken minor damage)

At the truck
Vostok grunted, his arm in agony after the bone club, as the energised stars of a swift attack darted forward at him, tearing at the threads of his shirt and his trenchcoat as they knocked the wind out of him. His Alakazam, which at least had higher special defence than he did, also winced at the oncoming pain.

"Mindbreaker," Vostok wheezed at the Alakazam, trying to get his breath back, "lets see how he handles a Shock Wave to the heart."

The Alakazam, Mindbreaker, nodded again, touching the spoons in both hands together as electricity began to arc between the two- striking out towards the still-pinned Drifter...

(OOC: Yup, with an IQ like that, Alakazam tries to multi-task. However, the focus is on shock wave now, so you may be able to free yourself from the pinning.)

Drifter reaches with his staff... and uses Bone Club on Alakazam!

Drifter used Bone Club!
Drifter is hit with Shock Wave!
Drifter fainted!

(If the Bone Club isn't enough... Mindbreaker can attack again... to kill? Either way...It will take some time before I post again. 1 hour?)

lord pringle
2010-04-12, 05:47 PM
No rocket men, just rockets.

Tyler is running, he can smell the ocean. But the bolts hit him, being human it hurts, but being blessed with a ground type, not to bad.

Tyler stumbles at the bolt, but keeps running, Zubat in his arms, Pikachu mere feet ahead of him.

((wait do you meanRockets (http://www.jumpgateevo.com/images/competition/136.png)
or rockets (http://www.independentvoice.com/Estes%20rockets.jpg)))

IcemanJRC
2010-04-12, 05:48 PM
((Second one.))

The Truck

Tyler finally arrives on the beach, Zubat in his arms and Pikachu at his side.

"Sir! This isn't good, go Sahara!"

And Sandslash is released from one of his pokeballs and he commands it to attack Alakazam.

"Sandslash used Night Slash!"

The Librarian
2010-04-12, 05:51 PM
Curt has entered a cafe about a block away from the Pokemart. He enters and seat himself at an outdoor seat and orders some Tilapia and other various foods for his pokemon. The waitor takes the order and nods.
Your meals will be ready in about 15 minutes. Please feel free to let your pokemon out to relax.

Thank you sir. Alright everyone can come out now.
Curt takes his pokeballs and releasing his other three pokemon, Torchic already eagerly standing on top of the table. Out of the three pokeballs comes Scyther, Poliwag, and Eevee.

As they come out Eevee immediately jumps to Curt happily.
Yay! Playtime in a big city.
Whoa, Hey! First you guys eat then we can play.

His Poliwag hops up and down strething its stubby legs greeting Curt as does his Scyther saluting him by raising one of his scythes to his forehead before looking around as if hes standing on guard.

lord pringle
2010-04-12, 06:01 PM
((Second one.))

The Truck

Tyler finally arrives on the beach, Zubat in his arms and Pikachu at his side.

"Sir! This isn't good, go Sahara!"

And Sandslash is released from one of his pokeballs and he commands it to attack Alakazam.

Smeargle use rock wrecker on the rocket!
smeargle used rock wrecker!

Mercenary Pen
2010-04-12, 06:02 PM
Drifter reaches with his staff... and uses Bone Club on Alakazam!

Drifter used Bone Club!
Drifter is hit with Shock Wave!
Drifter fainted!

(If the Bone Club isn't enough... Mindbreaker can attack again... to kill? Either way...It will take some time before I post again. 1 hour?)

Mindbreaker groans in agony as Bone Club connects, smashing through one kneecap and causing the psychic type to double over in pain, fainting.

Still in severe pain himself, Vostok hurriedly returns Mindbreaker to its pokeball, calling out Steelix as Tyler approaches with Pikachu and Zubat.

"Trojan," he calls to Porygon, sizing up the situation, "open compartment three and fit out the auto-rifle with Mega Drain-emulating munitions."

A compartment that had been concealed in the side of the main operations computer opened up to reveal a belt-fed automatic rifle- which Vostok grabbed. With his arm in the shape it was, he knew he'd be lucky to get anything more than spray-and-pray level accuracy out of the weapon, but it would at least give the newcomers something other than Steelix to be worried about.

(OOC: @Iceman, you didn't know Mindbreaker was due to faint, so I'll allow you to retake your choice of pokemon and attack.)

Smeargle use rock wrecker on the rocket!
smeargle used rock wrecker!

The rocket was cleaved in two by the smeargle's attack- futilely lashing out with one of its manipulatory tentacle-pincers as the smeargle approached it- though from his vantage point, Vostok couldn't see whether the Smeargle took any damage.

IcemanJRC
2010-04-12, 06:06 PM
((Same thing as before, only on Trojan.))

Strategos
2010-04-12, 06:07 PM
Vivian looks up from her book at the Cafe's name. "Well, this is the place it recommends." She's just about to take a seat when She notices Curt's Pokémon, so instead she walks up to him. "Cool! You have a Torchic. I've never seen one of those before, well at least one not on TV or in a book. If I remember rightly they're a pretty strong Pokémon. She trails off for a moment. "Oh, I'm sorry here I am babbling on and I haven't even introduced myself. I'm Vivian, Vivian McCormick and these are my the Pokémon." She reaches for he the Pokéballs releasing a Murkrow, which flies up and lands on her shoulder an Ekans and a Poliwag. "Out you come Brenner, Flores, Kirie and -" She hesitates frowning a little, Well he might try and run again, but I'll need to send him out anyway so he can eat, and he probably won't do anything while eating... she picks up her last the Pokéball "And Mordred." when Vivian's Dratini comes out, he starts to run until he smells what's cooking and settles down for a bit. "Pleased to meet you...?"

((Sorry about that, my Nan needed help with something and I didn't know how long she wanted me for.))

lord pringle
2010-04-12, 06:08 PM
The rocket was cleaved in two by the smeargle's attack- futilely lashing out with one of its manipulatory tentacle-pincers as the smeargle approached it- though from his vantage point, Vostok couldn't see whether the Smeargle took any damage.

Good job commander. anyone else wanna mess with us?

Mercenary Pen
2010-04-12, 06:11 PM
((Same thing as before, only on Trojan.))

Vostok, his pulse racing with adrenaline as he blasted the special ammunition towards the newcomers barked an order to his Steelix.

"Titanium, grab that Sandslash with Bind, don't let it through to the system."

The Steelix lunged forwards with preternatural speed, trying to intercept and wrap itself around the Sandslash.

Good job commander. anyone else wanna mess with us?

Meanwhile, acting on its own initiative, Trojan reloaded the entire rack of rockets, sending them screaming through the air towards Vlad and Smeargle in a three-pronged pincer movement that tried to hit them from the left, from the right and from above, lashing out with more pincer tentacles as Smeargle tries to recharge after Rock Wrecker- though these tentacle-pincers were instead emulating Vacuum Wave, rather than Night Slash.

IcemanJRC
2010-04-12, 06:12 PM
Vostok, his pulse racing with adrenaline as he blasted the special ammunition towards the newcomers barked an order to his Steelix.

"Titanium, grab that Sandslash with Bind, don't let it through to the system."

The Steelix lunged forwards with preternatural speed, trying to intercept and wrap itself around the Sandslash.

"Sahara, break the grab!"

"Sandslash used Rapid Spin!"

Mercenary Pen
2010-04-12, 06:17 PM
"Now Titanium," Vostok roared, "tear it apart with Ice Fang!"

Steelix pressed itself back against the spinning Sandslash, taking the minuscule damage of Rapid Spin as it lunged forward, trying to sink its teeth into the spinning ground type.

Lord Raziere
2010-04-12, 06:18 PM
Scallon arrived at Jublife City.
He decided to stop by the bank first, to deposit his cash into it so he could earn interest...

lord pringle
2010-04-12, 06:20 PM
Meanwhile, acting on its own initiative, Trojan reloaded the entire rack of rockets, sending them screaming through the air towards Vlad and Smeargle in a three-pronged pincer movement that tried to hit them from the left, from the right and from above, lashing out with more pincer tentacles as Smeargle tries to recharge after Rock Wrecker- though these tentacle-pincers were instead emulating Vacuum Wave, rather than Night Slash.

Vlad vanishes. he reappears behind Trojan. He taps Trojan. Trojan (should) fall asleep and have terrible nightmares.

IcemanJRC
2010-04-12, 06:22 PM
"Now Titanium," Vostok roared, "tear it apart with Ice Fang!"

Steelix pressed itself back against the spinning Sandslash, taking the minuscule damage of Rapid Spin as it lunged forward, trying to sink its teeth into the spinning ground type.

At least the grab's broken,

Sandslash takes the hit, flying backwards and uncurling.

"Sahara, Kick his butt!"

Mercenary Pen
2010-04-12, 06:26 PM
At least the grab's broken,

Sandslash takes the hit, flying backwards and uncurling.

"Sahara, Kick his butt!"

Steelix was knocked back slightly as Sandslash's Night Slash scored a critical hit. However, being of the steel type, Steelix was not fazed by this- having a resistance to dark-type attacks, and as orders were barked, lunged in for another super-effective ice fang.

The Librarian
2010-04-12, 06:27 PM
Scyther couldn't react fast enough as Vivian passes right by him to see the Torchic a little rain cloud (http://media.photobucket.com/image/Anime%20rain%20cloud/raffymark/Emo_rain_cloud_by_i_am_kittie.jpg) magically appearing over his head for an instant thinking he's failed Curt again as a guard.

Curt looks up petting his Eevee as Vivian looks at his Torchic chirping at her.
Ooo, A cute girls come to see me.:smallbiggrin:

Curt smiles letting down his Eevee that runs over to Vivian's Dratini skipping around in front of it.
Yeah, Torchic was my first pokemon I got.
He extends his hand
Pleasure to meet you Vivian, my name's Curt Langley. I recently came here from the Hoenn region.

lord pringle
2010-04-12, 06:30 PM
Scyther couldn't react fast enough as Vivian passes right by him to see the Torchic a little rain cloud (http://media.photobucket.com/image/Anime%20rain%20cloud/raffymark/Emo_rain_cloud_by_i_am_kittie.jpg) magically appearing over his head for an instant thinking he's failed Curt again as a guard.

Curt looks up petting his Eevee as Vivian looks at his Torchic chirping at her.
Ooo, A cute girls come to see me.:smallbiggrin:

Curt smiles letting down his Eevee that runs over to Vivian's Dratini skipping around in front of it.
Yeah, Torchic was my first pokemon I got.
He extends his hand
Pleasure to meet you Vivian, my name's Curt Langley. I recently came here from the Hoenn region.

A galactic grunt walks up from a cafe table. he says to curt and vivian
How would you like to catch a legendary pokemon?

IcemanJRC
2010-04-12, 06:33 PM
Steelix was knocked back slightly as Sandslash's Night Slash scored a critical hit. However, being of the steel type, Steelix was not fazed by this- having a resistance to dark-type attacks, and as orders were barked, lunged in for another super-effective ice fang.

The attack hits for massive damage. Sandslash is knocked out and Tyler is blocking her, Zubat, and Pikachu from the rocket's.

((Sorry, gotta deadtime.))

Mercenary Pen
2010-04-12, 06:34 PM
Vlad vanishes. he reappears behind Trojan. He taps Trojan. Trojan (should) fall asleep and have terrible nightmares.

Trojan blocks this with Protect, before trying to return the favour with a Signal Beam to Vlad's face the following round.

Edit: (Deadtime).

The Librarian
2010-04-12, 06:45 PM

This time Scyther is stands guard next to Vivian and Curt growling at the Galactic Grunt with his wings vibrating. Curt raises a hand to his Scyther to calm down.
Stand down Scyther. I apologize he get a little tense around some strangers. I'll have to say I must decline your offer. Legendary Pokemon just seem like too much of a hassle to fight, defeat, or even capture.

He picks up his Torchic glaring at the Grunt before realizing he is much bigger than him.
I've got all the Pokemon I need with me.

Strategos
2010-04-12, 07:06 PM
((Oops. I totally forgot about Scyther, sorry about that. :smallfrown:))

Vivian shakes Curt's hand as the Galactic Grunt approaches.

As Scyther tenses up Mordred runs behind Vivian's legs. She turns to face the Galactic Grunt. "No thank you. It might be cool to see one but like Curt said, they're pretty tough." She sees the situation's tensing up and gives the Grunt a big smile, trying to disarm the situation. "Thanks for the offer now but we were about to sit down for lunch so if you'd be so kind as to leave us be?"

Eternal Drifter
2010-04-12, 08:28 PM
(Took longer than I thought it would... But since people are deadtiming, I'll have this action done then wait for responses.)

Drifter recovered 1 hp!

"Urg... Hey, why is Sentret out of it's ball?:smallconfused:
Oh no...:smalleek:Not again!"

Sentret used Surf!

A weak tidal wave sweeps throught the battlefield, striking all on it. Rockets, Rocket Executives, Rocket Grunts, trucks, Poke'mon, possessed humans, skilled humans, and Chosen humans.

Drifter fainted!

(How many flying Rockets are there? Then I'll know Pikachu's move.)

(Tomorrow, then... Deadtiming...)

lord pringle
2010-04-12, 09:35 PM
Trojan blocks this with Protect, before trying to return the favour with a Signal Beam to Vlad's face the following round.
Vlad will take the damage but not before taping the porygon again.

((Oops. I totally forgot about Scyther, sorry about that. :smallfrown:))

Vivian shakes Curt's hand as the Galactic Grunt approaches.

As Scyther tenses up Mordred runs behind Vivian's legs. She turns to face the Galactic Grunt. "No thank you. It might be cool to see one but like Curt said, they're pretty tough." She sees the situation's tensing up and gives the Grunt a big smile, trying to disarm the situation. "Thanks for the offer now but we were about to sit down for lunch so if you'd be so kind as to leave us be?"
The grunt pulls out a briefcase and opens it up revealing tons of cash and a device
How about now?

The Librarian
2010-04-12, 10:04 PM
Curt shakes his head though his eyes widen for a brief instant at the sum of money.
It is sort of tempting, but my answer still stands. I come from rather decent sized town from a family that is neither rich or poor. As weird as it may sound coming from a kid, I have no interest in any large sum of money if its not for something I want to do. I apologize, but I would appreciate if you please leave.

Scyther the entire time stand beside Curt and Vivian as if trying to look like a wall, glaring at the Grunt. He would appear poised to lunge should the Galactic Grunt try to get physical.

(Violence in Pokemon?! Blasphemy:smalltongue::smallbiggrin:)

lord pringle
2010-04-12, 10:32 PM
Curt shakes his head though his eyes widen for a brief instant at the sum of money.
It is sort of tempting, but my answer still stands. I come from rather decent sized town from a family that is neither rich or poor. As weird as it may sound coming from a kid, I have no interest in any large sum of money if its not for something I want to do. I apologize, but I would appreciate if you please leave.

Scyther the entire time stand beside Curt and Vivian as if trying to look like a wall, glaring at the Grunt. He would appear poised to lunge should the Galactic Grunt try to get physical.

(Violence in Pokemon?! Blasphemy:smalltongue::smallbiggrin:)

See this device? if I activate it I'll blow this town sky high. one of you want to join?

Strategos
2010-04-12, 11:30 PM
"But you'd blow yourself up as well! " Vivian says, she she seems shaken at the very thought. But it's quickly replaced with a look of sheer confidence. "To be honest, I was a little tempted by the money, I mean there's a lot of it right? And I'd love to see a legendary Pokémon. But work for someone who threatens to blow up innocent people because someone won't help him catch a Pokémon? No thanks, that's not my style." She says this with a smirk.

Oh, no what am I doing? What have I gotten myself into here? I really should have thought this through before I went and opened my mouth. I mean, he wouldn't actually blow himself up, right? Of course not, otherwise he wouldn't be able to catch the legendary Pokémon, right?. I really hope that it is a bluff, otherwise...

Mercenary Pen
2010-04-13, 03:45 AM
Vlad will take the damage but not before taping the porygon again.

The porygon seemed to fall asleep for a moment, until you notice the Lum berry, perched alongside it atop the pickup truck which seems to slowly dematerialise. Trojan woke back up, refreshed by the berry, but scolding itself for having used Signal Beam rather than Safeguard, which it now uses.

(Took longer than I thought it would... But since people are deadtiming, I'll have this action done then wait for responses.)

Drifter recovered 1 hp!

"Urg... Hey, why is Sentret out of it's ball?:smallconfused:
Oh no...:smalleek:Not again!"

Sentret used Surf!

A weak tidal wave sweeps throught the battlefield, striking all on it. Rockets, Rocket Executives, Rocket Grunts, trucks, Poke'mon, possessed humans, skilled humans, and Chosen humans.

Drifter fainted!

(How many flying Rockets are there? Then I'll know Pikachu's move.)

(OOC: About twelve or so, though they're mostly focussing on Vlad and his Smeargle)

The wave struck the truck with a little force, pushing it about three inches out of its parking space into the road, but the rockets mostly evaded the oncoming wave (although three were caught up in it).

Vostok, slammed against the truck by the force of the wave, was not having a good day. In fact, he reckoned he'd need an emergency medic himself once he was done with this- one who wouldn't ask too many of the wrong questions. His Steelix, Titanium, as the water had hit, tried to counter-attack, by electrifying the water with Thunder Fang, and Vostok certainly felt a jolt.

The Librarian
2010-04-13, 06:18 AM
See this device? if I activate it I'll blow this town sky high. one of you want to join?

((A bit much?:smallconfused:))

Scyther takes a step forward roaring at the Grunt. The Poliwag and Torchic have also joined in this stance against him, while Eevee on the otherhand is curiously staring at the man. Curt looks at the man for a second in shock before standing up. He seems to be shaking a little but respond confidently none the less.
...I hope that's a joke. Besides you would blow yourself up in the process. So why don't you just leave us be.

lord pringle
2010-04-13, 08:38 AM
((A bit much?:smallconfused:))

Scyther takes a step forward roaring at the Grunt. The Poliwag and Torchic have also joined in this stance against him, while Eevee on the otherhand is curiously staring at the man. Curt looks at the man for a second in shock before standing up. He seems to be shaking a little but respond confidently none the less.
...I hope that's a joke. Besides you would blow yourself up in the process. So why don't you just leave us be.

Could be a bluff. or it could not. feel lucky?

ThePhantom
2010-04-13, 04:09 PM
Krie, recovered somewhat from his fall, tries to climb into the driver's part of the truck.

Mercenary Pen
2010-04-13, 04:31 PM
Vostok, spotting Krie's action, snarls at him.

"I don't know what branch of team rocket sent you to me, but you've got a lot of learning to do. If that much punishment is all it takes to put you out for the count, you'll never make it to the top levels of Team Rocket. As it is, you're lucky that I'm in no condition to be driving, otherwise you'd be in the passenger seat."

Vostok called back his Steelix and, activating the self destruct on all the spent capture rockets, returned the Porygon as well, climbing carefully into the passenger seat of the truck, trying not to aggravate any of the wounds he had taken in this battle.

"Step on it, we're withdrawing from the battlefield for now. Just pick a direction and go, I'll give you directions once we've shaken any pursuit."

ThePhantom
2010-04-13, 04:39 PM
"Yes sir."

Krie takes the wheel, and starts driving away, heading north.

The Librarian
2010-04-13, 04:50 PM
Could be a bluff. or it could not. feel lucky?

Even, if your not bluffing...I would still say no...

Curt fidgets a bit, but stands his ground.

Mercenary Pen
2010-04-13, 04:55 PM
Vostok winds down the passenger-side window, craning his head out to see behind into the area obscured by the multiple launch capture rocket system, the area which would normally be covered by the rear-view mirror.

"Doesn't look like anyone's trying to follow us," he growled, "but best to be certain, turn down the third left turning, then left at the other end of that alley so we double back on ourselves. That should force anyone chasing us out of hiding. Remember to stick to the speed limit for now, it wouldn't do for us to be arrested for speeding if nobody's actually chasing us, right?"

ThePhantom
2010-04-13, 05:00 PM
"Yes sir." He goes to follow the directions.

"So, should after this, should I take you where the stuff is, sir?"

Mercenary Pen
2010-04-13, 05:08 PM
"Yes sir." He goes to follow the directions.

"So, should after this, should I take you where the stuff is, sir?"

"Is there anything worth my time?" snarls Vostok, still fuming that the only pokemon stolen with the MLCRS was a Lv3 Igglybuff.

ThePhantom
2010-04-13, 05:09 PM
"I don't know sir. They just told me to bring to you, they didn't say what it was."

Mercenary Pen
2010-04-13, 05:24 PM
"I don't know sir. They just told me to bring to you, they didn't say what it was."

"Okay," replied Vostok, his voice now dripping with sudden humour (even if this was the sort of humour that laghed at the dissection of live Spinaraks), "far be it for me to prevent you from doing your job."

Eternal Drifter
2010-04-13, 05:25 PM
Drifter lies on the beach, knocked out...

but somehow, he was following the truck.

How am I doing this? he wondered. Is it even natural? Will I be able to return to my body afterward?

The truck was heading north, and taking evasive manuvers...

Then suddenly, Drifter was elsewhere.

What the?

The place where he was had no solid ground, from the looks of it. Waves of blue energy flowed endlessly...

Not energy... time!

There was a roar, and a plate of blue formed underneath him... and that was not the only plate forming.

"ROAR!"

Wild Dialga challenged Drifter!

Back at the beach...

The Pikachu was tackling the last of the Rockets, slaming into them. Sentret was about to cast another Surf attack, but the last of Drifter's Poke'mon got out and knocked Sentret out.

*Boom!* *Boom!* *BOOM!* Pikachu fainted!

World of Time...

Drifter used Bone Club!
Drifter's attack missed!
Dialga used Scary Face!
Drifter's speed fell!

Looks like I'm off to a bad start...

RRRROOOOOAAAAARRRRR!!!!

Dialga used Roar of Time!
Critical Hit!
Drifter was defeated!

Drifter's spirit goes spiraling... but he saw images...

One, of a truck speeding northward...
Two, of an island that has a few steel Poke'mon climbing about...
And third, of an intimidating building in Veilstone City... Galactic's HQ...

Then he felt sand on his back and water on his face again.

IcemanJRC
2010-04-13, 06:10 PM
Tyler is shaking Drifter,

"Sir, are you okay? Sir!"

Eternal Drifter
2010-04-13, 06:17 PM
"Wha?"

Drifter gets up slowly... "I'll be all right..."

Drifter used Recover!

White sparks surround him momentarily, repairing most of his wounds...

Drifter regained health!

"I should be fine..."

"Now, an update on ourselves and our Poke'mon, please. Who's still standing? Who has fallen? Who have we lost?"

IcemanJRC
2010-04-13, 06:20 PM
He nods,

"Zubat, Sandslash, Pikachu are fainted. Me, and Sentret are still standing and Hippopotas hasn't even left his pokeball."

Eternal Drifter
2010-04-13, 06:29 PM
Chikorita drags Sentret out of the bushes, with two Poke'balls on Sentret's stomach and a leaf mark on her head.

"Okay, other than that," Drifter says, pointing to Chikorita, "We're all here, alive? What about that Dark-er, Vlad fellow and his Poke'mon?"

IcemanJRC
2010-04-13, 06:35 PM
Chikorita drags Sentret out of the bushes, with two Poke'balls on Sentret's stomach and a leaf mark on her head.

"Okay, other than that," Drifter says, pointing to Chikorita, "We're all here, alive? What about that Dark-er, Vlad fellow and his Poke'mon?"

"Who, sir?

lord pringle
2010-04-13, 06:59 PM

'M right here. healing please!

Orzel
2010-04-13, 07:43 PM
A young man is dragged onto the beach by four medium sized pokemon.

"Report." the man coughed.
The Cubone carrying the man's head admantly roared. The Nidorino and Nidorina saluted with naughty gestures. The Gligar just fell over with a jolly large grin.

"Discipline."
The Cubone hit the other 3 with his club.
"Search."

The Gligar saluted and flew up high.

lord pringle
2010-04-13, 07:46 PM
A young man is dragged onto the beach by four medium sized pokemon.

"Report." the man coughed.
The Cubone carrying the man's head admantly roared. The Nidorino and Nidorina saluted with naughty gestures. The Gligar just fell over with a jolly large grin.

"Discipline."
The Cubone hit the other 3 with his club.
"Search."

The Gligar saluted and flew up high.

Vlad walks up to the man Hello. Where have you come from?

Eternal Drifter
2010-04-13, 07:52 PM
'M right here. healing please!

Drifter points to Vlad in response to Tyler's question. "Vlad is going to be joining our group for his own purposes. And I'm sorry, but I don't know how to use Recover on others. It would save a hassle on traveling to the center if I could, though..."

Drifter notices Vlad approaching the newcomer. Drifter quickly turns to Tyler and whispers, "Don't give anything away, but Vlad is possessed by Darkari."

Orzel
2010-04-13, 07:52 PM
Vlad walks up to the man Hello. Where have you come from?

"Far away and close."
The Cubone goes into the man's pocket and displays a picture of a moonstone.

lord pringle
2010-04-13, 08:55 PM
"Far away and close."
The Cubone goes into the man's pocket and displays a picture of a moonstone.

the moon...?
You cubone where has he come from?

Orzel
2010-04-14, 05:01 AM
"Name's Dirt. I seek a moonstone. Have one?" he coughs.

lord pringle
2010-04-14, 08:18 AM
"Name's Dirt. I seek a moonstone. Have one?" he coughs.

Maybe... the real important thing is my sister. help me protect her and I will give you what you wish.

Orzel
2010-04-14, 09:03 AM
''Okay'' Dirt replied. Cubone swung his club to signal Gligar.

lord pringle
2010-04-14, 05:35 PM
''Okay'' Dirt replied. Cubone swung his club to signal Gligar.

Have you heard of cresselia?

Strategos
2010-04-14, 05:56 PM
"Listen up creep, I said no before and I'll keep saying 'no' no matter how many times you ask. Do your worst." She mentally sighs. Goading the guy with the bomb is far from the best idea I've ever had. Brenner, her Murkrow leans, forward on her shoulder and spreads his wings menacingly. "Bring it on!"

Orzel
2010-04-14, 06:00 PM
Have you heard of cresselia?

Dirt stands up and wipes some sand off his head " I think I heard the name before."
Gligar crashlands nearby, causing Cubone to rush over and beat him for being silly.

lord pringle
2010-04-14, 06:00 PM
"Listen up creep, I said no before and I'll keep saying 'no' no matter how many times you ask. Do your worst." She mentally sighs. Goading the guy with the bomb is far from the best idea I've ever had. Brenner, her Murkrow leans, forward on her shoulder and spreads his wings menacingly. "Bring it on!"

He pushes the button. nothing happens... than a voice form the machine says Hello this is commander mercury. Hi yes could I have a drop in Jubilife? sure be there shortly. You asked for it... how long is shortly?

((bolded for goon))

Dirt stands up and wipes some sand off his head " I think I heard the name before."
Gligar crashlands nearby, causing Cubone to rush over and beat him for being silly.

well she's my sister. we have a bit of a sibling rivalry.

Eternal Drifter
2010-04-14, 06:03 PM
Drifter looks at Vlad talking to the fellow who came up onto the beach. "Chikorita, go and see to it that Vlad gets back to the temple once he's done chatting with the newcomer. I need to have the rest of the team healed."

"You coming, Tyler? Or, do you have something you need to do?"

lord pringle
2010-04-14, 06:05 PM
Drifter looks at Vlad talking to the fellow who came up onto the beach. "Chikorita, go and see to it that Vlad gets back to the temple once he's done chatting with the newcomer. I need to have the rest of the team healed."

"You coming, Tyler? Or, do you have something you need to do?"

Vlad hears drifters voice hey would you mind telling Arceus something for me?

Orzel
2010-04-14, 06:06 PM
well she's my sister. we have a bit of a sibling rivalry.

"Sister...?" Dirt says with a puzzled look. "What do you need me to do?"

Eternal Drifter
2010-04-14, 06:07 PM
Vlad hears drifters voice hey would you mind telling Arceus something for me?

"I am not sure I can reach him," Drifter says. "But I can try. When you are done making introductions with the newcomer (we could always use more people), please come to the temple. I've had a vison."

The Librarian
2010-04-14, 06:26 PM
He pushes the button. nothing happens... than a voice form the machine says Hello this is commander mercury. Hi yes could I have a drop in Jubilife? sure be there shortly. You asked for it... how long is shortly?

Scyther slahses the panel out of the grunts hand with a False Swipe, making it fall to the ground smashes. The Scyther is now snarling its scythe arms poised for another attack.
That's it. Now I'm going to make you regret that.

Torchic lunges at the goon using Peck but is grabbed in the air by Curt placing him down. He now standing up the facial expression on his face now completely changed.
You just had to push it. Well now I say we have a big problem. Eevee, Shadow Ball; Torchic, Peck; Scyther, get ready to use Vacuum Wave.

Torchic lunges again this time free to Peck at the Grunts face. Eevee charges up a Shadow Ball and prepares to fire it at the Grunt.

lord pringle
2010-04-14, 06:34 PM
Scyther slahses the panel out of the grunts hand with a False Swipe, making it fall to the ground smashes. The Scyther is now snarling its scythe arms poised for another attack.
That's it. Now I'm going to make you regret that.

Torchic lunges at the goon using Peck but is grabbed in the air by Curt placing him down. He now standing up the facial expression on his face now completely changed.
You just had to push it. Well now I say we have a big problem. Eevee, Shadow Ball; Torchic, Peck; Scyther, get ready to use Vacuum Wave.

Torchic lunges again this time free to Peck at the Grunts face. Eevee charges up a Shadow Ball and prepares to fire it at the Grunt.

as the grunt faints you're in for it now...

"Sister...?" Dirt says with a puzzled look. "What do you need me to do?"

I need you to help us protect her from whatever wants to harm her.

"I am not sure I can reach him," Drifter says. "But I can try. When you are done making introductions with the newcomer (we could always use more people), please come to the temple. I've had a vision."

tell him that I'm sorry and who will attack my sister.

Eternal Drifter
2010-04-14, 06:37 PM
"Very well," Drifter says. "I'll do what I can to speak to Arceus. I'll just leave Chikorita with you for the moment..."

Drifter heads to the Poke'mon Center with his other three (all fainted) Poke'mon, motioning for Tyler to follow.

lord pringle
2010-04-14, 06:57 PM
"Very well," Drifter says. "I'll do what I can to speak to Arceus. I'll just leave Chikorita with you for the moment..."

Drifter heads to the Poke'mon Center with his other three (all fainted) Poke'mon, motioning for Tyler to follow.

Thanks. heres some money, buy me a potion.

IcemanJRC
2010-04-14, 07:01 PM

"I haven't a thing to do, I'll follow you sir."

Tyler nods.

Strategos
2010-04-14, 08:15 PM
Vivian sighs in relief. "Good thing that wasn't a bomb, otherwise that would have been a lot worse." She turns and smiles at Curt. "That was some good work you and your Pokémon did there. Sorry I wasn't able to do more. " She looks a bit sad at that remark before a look of panic appears. "Wait! What about that 'Commander Mercury' person that creep mentioned. What if they're the one that has the bomb? Jubilife could still be in danger! "

Orzel
2010-04-14, 08:32 PM
I need you to help us protect her from whatever wants to harm her.

"Point the way. No one will harm with my ground attacks as her guard... as long as I get my moonstone." Dirt replied. His pokemon form a row behind him attentively.

The Librarian
2010-04-14, 09:17 PM
Scyther uses Vacuum Wave blowing away the grunt to the edge of the city. Curt looks around at the sky with an eyebrow raised. He then shrugs and sits back down. His Scyther stares at him worried.
What now?...

Curt pushes out a seat with his foot, offering Vivian a seat.
Heh, I'd say I agree with you Vivian, but for some reason I do believe he was bluffing. He had that look in his eye, like he was lying or something.

He grabs his soda bottle and takes a sip.
He was a recruiter...why would they give him the authority to say drop a bomb on this city.

Torchic hops back on the table drinking water from his glass. Eevee oblivious to what just happened runs up to Vivian hopping up at her legs. Scyther shrugs and returns to his usual "guard duty". Poliwag has simply started to snooze next to Curt's bag.

The waitor returns with Curt's lunch as well as the Pokemons apparently also unaware that their was just a semi-battle. He turns to see Vivian and pulls out a little writing pad.
I was not aware you were here mam. Can I get anything for you?

lord pringle
2010-04-14, 09:32 PM
"Point the way. No one will harm with my ground attacks as her guard... as long as I get my moonstone." Dirt replied. His pokemon form a row behind him attentively.

follow me to the temple.

Scyther uses Vacuum Wave blowing away the grunt to the edge of the city. Curt looks around at the sky with an eyebrow raised. He then shrugs and sits back down. His Scyther stares at him worried.
What now?...

Curt pushes out a seat with his foot, offering Vivian a seat.
Heh, I'd say I agree with you Vivian, but for some reason I do believe he was bluffing. He had that look in his eye, like he was lying or something.

He grabs his soda bottle and takes a sip.
He was a recruiter...why would they give him the authority to say drop a bomb on this city.

Torchic hops back on the table drinking water from his glass. Eevee oblivious to what just happened runs up to Vivian hopping up at her legs. Scyther shrugs and returns to his usual "guard duty". Poliwag has simply started to snooze next to Curt's bag.

The waitor returns with Curt's lunch as well as the Pokemons apparently also unaware that their was just a semi-battle. He turns to see Vivian and pulls out a little writing pad.
I was not aware you were here mam. Can I get anything for you?

there is the sound of a helicopter. then a box drops near the guy. as it hits the ground hard with a thump a parachute opens

Eternal Drifter
2010-04-14, 09:46 PM
follow me to the temple.

The Chikorita leads the way there. When you arrive, you see what used to be a half finished statue (now rubble) and three flat, rectangular stones: one is as red, the second green, and the third is blue.

Strategos
2010-04-14, 10:15 PM
Vivian takes the seat offered to her and Brenner hops over to her other shoulder. "Thanks. You’re probably right; I’m just worried that this ‘Mercury’ person is a higher up with enough pull to make it happen.” She reaches down to pet Eevee, which draws an oddly jealous stare from Mordred. Flores, Vivian's Ekans, is still curled up where she was released seemingly unconcerned with what happened. Kirie paces back and forth, blowing a couple of bubbles as she does so "All this waiting's boring, when are we gonna' eat?"

When the waiter approaches the Dratini rushes up to Vivian, gently pushing Eevee out of the way and jumps into her lap, curling up. Mordred hasn't been this playful in a while. It's good to see something's going right for once. The waiter's question snaps her out of her musings. "Oh right, with all that's happened I almost forgot about lunch. I'd like - " She's interrupted by the box with the parachute falling to the floor. At this rate we'll never get to eat lunch.

The appearence of something new intrigues Kirie. "Hmm... I wonder what that is?" She walks over to a corner of the parachute picks it up in her mouth and begins to pull it back.

lord pringle
2010-04-14, 10:16 PM
The Chikorita leads the way there. When you arrive, you see what used to be a half finished statue (now rubble) and three flat, rectangular stones: one is as red, the second green, and the third is blue.

Vlad glares at the stones he touches one and says can you hear me?

Vivian takes the seat offered to her and Brenner hops over to her other shoulder. "Thanks. You’re probably right; I’m just worried that this ‘Mercury’ person is a higher up with enough pull to make it happen.” She reaches down to pet Eevee, which draws an oddly jealous stare from Mordred. Flores, Vivian's Ekans, is still curled up where she was released seemingly unconcerned with what happened. Kirie paces back and forth, blowing a couple of bubbles as she does so "All this waiting's boring, when are we gonna' eat?"

When the waiter approaches the Dratini rushes up to Vivian, gently pushing Eevee out of the way and jumps into her lap, curling up. Mordred hasn't been this playful in a while. It's good to see something's going right for once. The waiter's question snaps her out of her musings. "Oh right, with all that's happened I almost forgot about lunch. I'd like - " She's interrupted by the box with the parachute falling to the floor. At this rate we'll never get to eat.

The appearence of something new intrigues Kirie. "Hmm... I wonder what that is?" She walks over to a corner of the parachute picks it up in her mouth and begins to pull it back.

the box starts shaking.

The Librarian
2010-04-14, 10:29 PM
Curt look back as he sees the Helicopter drop something.
Dammit, can't I enjoy a afternoon with a new acquaintance?

Scyther turns to face the direction where the box was dropped glancing at Curt expecting an order.
Well...looks like the Grunt got something...but its not a bomb. Scyther...

Scyther raises a scythe.
I'll check it out
Scyther takes off into the sky to see what it is.

KerfuffleMach2
2010-04-14, 10:36 PM
Alysha wanders into the area, holding her Chikorita. She watches Scyther fly up. She thinks it looks cool.

Leafy, the Chikorita, takes this time to look at everybody else. Wow. That's a lot of Pokemon.

Strategos
2010-04-14, 11:00 PM
Kirie jumps up and down in excitement."Ooh! What's in the box, what's in the box?" She tries to open it. Vivian fumbles for the Poliwag's Great ball but has no luck. "Kirie! That's a bad idea. Please stop!" But she says this a little to late and Kirie manages to get the lid off.

KerfuffleMach2
2010-04-14, 11:03 PM
Kirie's excitement takes Alysha's attention away from the Scyther. She'll walk over to the group. And she'll look at the box.

Hi! What's in the box?

Strategos
2010-04-14, 11:28 PM
Vivian turns around in her chair and faces Alysha, "I...I don't know, some creep with a bad haircut tried to get us" she sestures to Curt here, "to try and get us to help him catch some legendary Pokémon, we said no so he threatened to blow the city up. It turned out his device was actually a radio and he called someone named Mercury on it and now there's a helicopter which dropped a box, I think it might be dangerous."

KerfuffleMach2
2010-04-14, 11:37 PM
Dangerous? Wow. That's never good.

Wait, I got an idea! She reaches into the pocket of her hoodie, pulls out a Pokeball, and tosses it up. Come on out, Smoke.

Out comes a Gastly.

Hey Smoke, think you could kinda float into that box? See if it's a bad idea to open it?

The Gastly nods, then goes to do just that.

Orzel
2010-04-15, 05:27 AM
follow me to the temple.

"Temple? Your sister's in a temple?" Dirt asked. "As long as gets my stone without joining some pokecult."

lord pringle
2010-04-15, 07:21 AM
"Temple? Your sister's in a temple?" Dirt asked. "As long as gets my stone without joining some pokecult."
she's not but the people in there will help you and I defend my sister

Kirie jumps up and down in excitement."Ooh! What's in the box, what's in the box?" She tries to open it. Vivian fumbles for the Poliwag's Great ball but has no luck. "Kirie! That's a bad idea. Please stop!" But she says this a little to late and Kirie manages to get the lid off.

inside the box is a sharpedo.

ThePhantom
2010-04-15, 09:41 AM
"Okay," replied Vostok, his voice now dripping with sudden humour (even if this was the sort of humour that laghed at the dissection of live Spinaraks), "far be it for me to prevent you from doing your job."

"Thank you sir. Um, is there anyplace that you would like to have a base at?"

Krie watches the road through half-closed eyes.

Mercenary Pen
2010-04-15, 09:50 AM
"Thank you sir. Um, is there anyplace that you would like to have a base at?"

Krie watches the road through half-closed eyes.

"Well, I've been using an abandoned warehouse up until now, but it's best to move on before it comes to the attention of the local police. I have a few contacts though- so just take me into the town centre, I know a doctor there who has a little business on the side. He should be able to fix me up, and we'll take it from there."

(Have to deadtime for work, will be back at gone 11pm BST)

ThePhantom
2010-04-15, 10:12 AM
"Very well sir."

As so, the van heads for the town center.

Mina Kobold
2010-04-15, 10:18 AM
The boy and Growlithe must be done eating now :smalltongue:

Maybe you should present us?

Name?... Oh, I see.

the boy walks to where the grunts are currently

Seems I have to present us, I'm Gardy and this is Longtooth.
You wanted us to find something for you, right?

Eternal Drifter
2010-04-15, 04:22 PM
Sandgem

Poke'mon Center

While the Poke'mon were getting healed, Drifter muttered a quick prayer to Arceus.

"Guide us to where we need to be, when we need to be there, Original One. One of your greatest servants has asked for your forgiveness, and I must ask that you give it..."

Ruined Temple to Arceus

DARKRAI... DARKRAI... I WILL LET THIS SLIDE...I WILL HAVE MY CHOSEN GO FORTH AND TRY TO PROTECT HER... BUT TO TRUELY SAVE THE REGION, IN ADDITION TO PERMENENTLY PROTECTING CRESSELIA, SIXTEEN PLATES MUST BE GATHERED...

The Librarian
2010-04-15, 05:21 PM

inside the box is a sharpedo.

Scyther lands in front of Kirie, and uses Vacuum Wave on the box while the Sharpedo is still inside.
Its a strong pokemon, get away.

Meanwhile, Curt's other three pokemon quickly finish about half their food. Curt eats some his meal before turning his attention to his Scyther roaring about the apparent danger in the mysterious box.

Strategos
2010-04-15, 05:34 PM
Kirie nuzzles up to Scyther's leg."You saved me! Thank You!" Mordred leaps from Vivian's lap as as she gets up. She runs over to her Poliwag and picks her up, seeing the Sharpedo, she freezes up. "There was a Sharpedo in the box? Th-they can bite through iron!" Sensing her fear Brenner flies off Vivian's shoulder, hovering next to Scyther in a direct line between her and the box.

The Librarian
2010-04-15, 05:42 PM
Curt stand up putting note that says "Back in five minutes on the table and sprints out to his Scyther his other pokemon close behind.

Orzel
2010-04-15, 05:52 PM
she's not but the people in there will help you and I defend my sister

"Okay then" Dirt says. He reaches into his pocket and tosses a berry to each of his pokemon. They happily chomp down on the berries and salute their trainer.

"Scouting Formation." orders Dirt and they all follow Vlad to the temple.

lord pringle
2010-04-15, 09:48 PM
The boy and Growlithe must be done eating now :smalltongue:

Maybe you should present us?

Name?... Oh, I see.

the boy walks to where the grunts are currently

Seems I have to present us, I'm Gardy and this is Longtooth.
You wanted us to find something for you, right?

Ah, yes Mr. Gardy. care to join me on a boat ride?

Kirie nuzzles up to Scyther's leg."You saved me! Thank You!" Mordred leaps from Vivian's lap as as she gets up. She runs over to her Poliwag and picks her up, seeing the Sharpedo, she freezes up. "There was a Sharpedo in the box? Th-they can bite through iron!" Sensing her fear Brenner flies off Vivian's shoulder, hovering next to Scyther in a direct line between her and the box.

the sharpedo walks up from the noise
what? where am I? No! More researchers! must defend! Sharpedo closes his eyes as fists literally fly around him (machamp fists of course.) any thing it hits will see flashes of an odd world (I'll explain if you get hit) and will skip it's next turn.

Strategos
2010-04-15, 11:06 PM
"W-What's going on here?" Vivian asks as she sees fists appear out of nowhere. Why do they look like Machamp fists? And how is Sharpedo summoning them? There'll be time for that later I guess.

She puts Kirie back on the ground." I can't let everyone down...She smirks as some of her bravado returns. Alright Brenner. Out you come!" She calls to her Murkrow who nods in agreement. "We need to stop it before someone gets hurt. Use Wing Atta..." She sees a fist heading straight towards him. "Brenner, dodge it!" Brenner banks to the right when... BAM!!!

The fist strikes Vivian right in the stomach, the force of the blow causing her to stumble back. She was to concerned about Brenner's safety that she wasn't looking out for herself. "Ow... That... Hurt..." she croaks out before collapsing to the ground. Flores, finally roused to action, rushes to her side with Kirie while Mordred cowers under a table.

"Vivian! I've failed you..." Brenner turns a hate-filled gaze towards the Sharpedo. "What are you doing!? Why did you hurt her!? You. Will. PAY!"
Brenner used Wing Attack.

Mina Kobold
2010-04-16, 06:13 AM
Ah, yes Mr. Gardy. care to join me on a boat ride?

Boat? That sounds fun, don't you think Tooth?

Don't call me-nevermind- yes it does sound fun. I've never been on one of...

Lead the way, mister!

Longtooth looks a bit irritated at being cut off mid-sentence but otherwise they seem eager to get seaward.

The Librarian
2010-04-16, 06:23 AM
"W-What's going on here?" Vivian asks as she sees fists appear out of nowhere. Why do they look like Machamp fists? And how is Sharpedo summoning them? There'll be time for that later I guess.

She puts Kirie back on the ground." I can't let everyone down...She smirks as some of her bravado returns. Alright Brenner. Out you come!" She calls to her Murkrow who nods in agreement. "We need to stop it before someone gets hurt. Use Wing Atta..." She sees a fist heading straight towards him. "Brenner, dodge it!" Brenner banks to the right when... BAM!!!

The fist strikes Vivian right in the stomach, the force of the blow causing her to stumble back. She was to concerned about Brenner's safety that she wasn't looking out for herself. "Ow... That... Hurt..." she croaks out before collapsing to the ground. Flores, finally roused to action, rushes to her side with Kirie while Mordred cowers under a table.

"Vivian! I've failed you..." Brenner turns a hate-filled gaze towards the Sharpedo. "What are you doing!? Why did you hurt her!? You. Will. PAY!"

Curt runs up and catches her as she passes out.
Okay, Sharpedo. You just ruined my afternoon, and yours. Torchic, Focus Energy; Poliwag; Hypnosis; Scyther, Vacuum Wave; Eevee Shadow Ball. Lets go!

All Curt's Pokemon jump into action. Scyther flips into the air flying above the Sharpedo before using Vacuum Wave. Eevee charges the Sharpedo realizing Curt's seriousness and fires a Shadow Ball as big as her. Poliwag jumps around using Hypnosis on the Sharpedo. Torchic simply charges its energy.

lord pringle
2010-04-16, 08:57 AM
Boat? That sounds fun, don't you think Tooth?

Don't call me-nevermind- yes it does sound fun. I've never been on one of...

Lead the way, mister!

Longtooth looks a bit irritated at being cut off mid-sentence but otherwise they seem eager to get seaward.

the grunt leads them to a ferry and gets on. he tells the driver to go somewhere. are you getting on?

Vivian sees a night sky, a corpse, flame, a nurse joy being sucked through a small night sky circle under her. when these end you are in tremendous pain. Sharpedo takes the wing attack pretty hard and grimaces.

Curt runs up and catches her as she passes out.
Okay, Sharpedo. You just ruined my afternoon, and yours. Torchic, Focus Energy; Poliwag; Hypnosis; Scyther, Vacuum Wave; Eevee Shadow Ball. Lets go!

All Curt's Pokemon jump into action. Scyther flips into the air flying above the Sharpedo before using Vacuum Wave. Eevee charges the Sharpedo realizing Curt's seriousness and fires a Shadow Ball as big as her. Poliwag jumps around using Hypnosis on the Sharpedo. Torchic simply charges its energy.

what looks like a solar beam fires from the wounded sharpedo but it has no type and will cut the opponent's health in half.

Mina Kobold
2010-04-16, 09:08 AM
the grunt leads them to a ferry and gets on. he tells the driver to go somewhere. are you getting on?

Gardy and Longtooth get on

The Librarian
2010-04-16, 12:02 PM
The attack misses Torchic standing a little ways for the battle. Eevee rolls to the side avoiding the attack. Poliwag simply stares at the solarbeam before Scyther get in the way absorbing the attack. Scyther falls to a knee.

Scyther! Are you alright?
Scyther nodsYeah, I think I am.

Torchic now has his energy focused for its attack.
Torchic use Peck now! Eevee use Helping Hand on Poliwag; Poliwag use Doubleslap. Scyther fall back to me, I gotta heal you.

Chaaaaaaarrrrrrrgggge!

Scyther flies back as the other three pokemon charge.

Strategos
2010-04-16, 07:04 PM
Brenner cries in pain as he's hit by the not-quite-solarbeam."Is that the best you've got? I won't let her down again. You won't win! " He flies around, ready for another attack, when Vivian stirs in Curt's arms.

Vivian opens her eyes to find a dark sky, the stars shine but are oddly dull and the moon is nowhere to be seen. Ow... How long was I out for? She says, only to find herself alone and surrounded by a ring of fire. What the..? Where am I? She looks around frantically, and screams when she sees a charred corpse laying next to her it's hand reaching out towards her. Calm down Vivian, it can't do anything to hurt you, they're already dead. She stands up and starts to follow the perimeter when she's almost finished a small break in the flames appears. Through it she sees a Nurse Joy, facing the opposite direction. Nurse Joy? She laughs in relief. It's good to see someone else here, wherever here is. Before the nurse can even turn around the sky begins to move. It spirals towards the ground beneath Joy's feet, slowly sucking her deep within it's starry abyss.

But... if the sky is there then what's above me? Vivian looks up and sees that the sky has been replaced with fire and it's slowly, spiralling towards her. I..I've got to get out of here.She starts to run but the gap in the flames suddenly roars back to life. She feels a hand close around her shoulder. She turns around, knowing that she'll find the corpse there. What suprises her is that she can recognise who it is now that she can see the face. Lillian? How are you here? I thought you were at home? Llillian laughs. I am home Sis, and soon you will be too. There's nothing to do but scream as she's slowly pulled down into a firey demise.

Vivian lets out a weak yell of pain as she wakes. "Brenner... where are you? I need you here..." Brenner stops at her yell and manages to hear her mumbled call for him. He flies off to her side, ignoring the Sharpedo, Curt, his Pokémon, Flores, Kirie, everything in the world except her. She'd saved him when no one else would, she was there when he had no one else, she was his friend when he had no other. He would do the same for her, he would protect her, no matter the cost.

Brenner misses a turn.

((Okay, so it has a lot of artistic liscence in it but it's part vision part nightmare. If it ever comes up in the 'real world' she'll probably recognise it.

Also, I'm sorry if I'm doing this wrong, I'm more used to writing stories than playing FFRPG's. I should probably cut down on the length of my posts.))

lord pringle
2010-04-16, 08:00 PM
Brenner cries in pain as he's hit by the not-quite-solarbeam."Is that the best you've got? I won't let her down again. You won't win! " He flies around, ready for another attack, when Vivian stirs in Curt's arms.

Vivian opens her eyes to find a dark sky, the stars shine but are oddly dull and the moon is nowhere to be seen. Ow... How long was I out for? She says, only to find herself alone and surrounded by a ring of fire. What the..? Where am I? She looks around frantically, and screams when she sees a charred corpse laying next to her it's hand reaching out towards her. Calm down Vivian, it can't do anything to hurt you, they're already dead. She stands up and starts to follow the perimeter when she's almost finished a small break in the flames appears. Through it she sees a Nurse Joy, facing the opposite direction. Nurse Joy? She laughs in relief. It's good to see someone else here, wherever here is. Before the nurse can even turn around the sky begins to move. It spirals towards the ground beneath Joy's feet, slowly sucking her deep within it's starry abyss.

But... if the sky is there then what's above me? Vivian looks up and sees that the sky has been replaced with fire and it's slowly, spiralling towards her. I..I've got to get out of here.She starts to run but the gap in the flames suddenly roars back to life. She feels a hand close around her shoulder. She turns around, knowing that she'll find the corpse there. What suprises her is that she can recognise who it is now that she can see the face. Lillian? How are you here? I thought you were at home? Llillian laughs. I am home Sis, and soon you will be too. There's nothing to do but scream as she's slowly pulled down into a firey demise.

Vivian lets out a weak yell of pain as she wakes. "Brenner... where are you? I need you here..." Brenner stops at her yell and manages to here her mumbled call for him. He flies off to her side, ignoring the Sharpedo, Curt, his Pokémon, Flores, Kirie, everything in the world except her. She'd saved him when no one else would, she was there when he had no one else, she was his friend when he had no other. He would do the same for her, he would protect her, no matter the cost.

Brenner misses a turn.

((Okay, so it has a lot of artistic liscence in it but it's part vision part nightmare. If it ever comes up in the 'real world' she'll probably recognise it.

Also, I'm sorry if I'm doing this wrong, I'm more used to writing stories than playing FFRPG's. I should probably cut down on the length of my posts.))
((not what I intended but I like it.))
the sharpedo screams and vanishes leaving a circle of night sky below it.

Eternal Drifter
2010-04-16, 08:54 PM
(Sorry for the lack of advancing my plot. I've been busy with other things... and I've been more tired than usual. Also, it seems that one of the things that Drifter must prevent is coming to a head soon, so I'd best move this along...)

Sandgem Town

By now, all of Drifter's and Tyler's Poke'mon should be healed.

"Let us hurry," Drifter says to Tyler. "I want us to return to the temple so that we can plan our next action. I doubt that Team Rocket will be only stopping at this, and I doubt Galactic will sit idlely by while Rocket intrudes on their territory."

Drifter retrieves his Poke'mon, and starts towards the temple.

IcemanJRC
2010-04-16, 09:23 PM
(Sorry for the lack of advancing my plot. I've been busy with other things... and I've been more tired than usual. Also, it seems that one of the things that Drifter must prevent is coming to a head soon, so I'd best move this along...)

Sandgem Town

"Let us hurry," Drifter says to Tyler. "I want us to return to the temple so that we can plan our next action. I doubt that Team Rocket will be only stopping at this, and I doubt Galactic will sit idlely by while Rocket intrudes on their territory."

Yes sir! Says Tyler.

lord pringle
2010-04-16, 09:32 PM

Sandgem Town

No we won't
What Yuri said!
It's CAELUS! (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BerserkButton)

Is said as middle aged man with gray hair and my current avvie walk out of nowhere.

Eternal Drifter
2010-04-16, 10:02 PM
No we won't
What Yuri said!
It's [URL="http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BerserkButton"]CAELUS!/URL]

Is said as middle aged man with gray hair and my current avvie walk out of nowhere.

Drifter raises his eyebrow. "I wasn't speaking to you two," Drifter says. "Whether you take heed of my words is up to you, but you had best leave us alone. I'm tired, aching, and more than a little stressed. I need to prepare my group for a long journey, and I don't want to be delayed here any longer!"

If there is no response, Drifter shall attempt to return to the temple.

(PS: Fix that link, will you?)

lord pringle
2010-04-16, 10:16 PM
Drifter raises his eyebrow. "I wasn't speaking to you two," Drifter says. "Whether you take heed of my words is up to you, but you had best leave us alone. I'm tired, aching, and more than a little stressed. I need to prepare my group for a long journey, and I don't want to be delayed here any longer!"

If there is no response, Drifter shall attempt to return to the temple.

(PS: Fix that link, will you?)

Hey why don't you-
Yuri, let's be reasonable here lets battle, if you don't want to than I can call in the artillery. The girl says with a sickening grin

IcemanJRC
2010-04-16, 10:17 PM
Tyler smiles,
I'll help sir!

lord pringle
2010-04-16, 10:20 PM
Tyler smiles,
I'll help sir!

the girl grins and jumps and says I'll battle you snuggems!

IcemanJRC
2010-04-16, 10:23 PM
Tyler laughes and whips of his shirt, getting down into the sand a bit.

Eternal Drifter
2010-04-16, 10:24 PM
"Great Arceus," Drifter sighs. "I've made two trips to the center already recently, and I really need to return to the temple..."

"Zubat, brace yourself..."

Drifter lets out his Zubat, but it does not let out it's normal cry. It remains silent, waiting...

lord pringle
2010-04-16, 10:30 PM
Tyler laughes and whips of his shirt, getting down into the sand a bit.

She grins and throws out a Ninjask waring a collar.
Caelus throws out a shuckle
lets have a double battle

IcemanJRC
2010-04-16, 10:33 PM
Tyler chuckles,
Not very favorable on my part, what ever.
Tyler throws a bunch of sand in Ninjasks face.

Tyler used Sand Attack!

Eternal Drifter
2010-04-16, 10:34 PM
"Would you tell me what item your Poke'mon is holding?" Drifter asks. "It does not look like any normal item I'm familiar with."

"Eh? Oh, Zubat, get out of danger!"

The Zubat flew up. Upward... up high in the sky...

Zubat flew up high!

lord pringle
2010-04-16, 10:51 PM
Tyler chuckles,
Not very favorable on my part, what ever.
Tyler throws a bunch of sand in Ninjasks face.

Tyler used Sand Attack!

Ninjask use TM 37! Ninjask fires an energy egg at tyler. it misses by a mile.

"Would you tell me what item your Poke'mon is holding?" Drifter asks. "It does not look like any normal item I'm familiar with."

"Eh? Oh, Zubat, get out of danger!"

The Zubat flew up. Upward... up high in the sky...

Zubat flew up high!

It's a shock collar.

shuckle use TM 51! feathers fly around shuckle and if they hit anyone they do massive ghost type damage

IcemanJRC
2010-04-16, 10:58 PM
DEADTIME, sorry.

Eternal Drifter
2010-04-16, 11:05 PM
A burning hatred came boiling up unbidden in Drifter.

"You simply use Poke'mon as tools," Drifter says. "That Shock Collar item is a symbol of that usage."

A breeze starts blowing through.

"But you go beyond that. You force moves on your Poke'mon that it has no busness learning, moves that destroy life with just a thought!"

The wind strengthens.

"The Original One is displeased with you. Repent, before he acts to ruin you."

At this point, the Zubat dive-bombs the Ninjask.

Zubat used Fly!

(Edit: Everyone deadtiming? I need to go to bed, anyway. So... I'll deadtime too. Night everyone!)

lord pringle
2010-04-17, 08:29 AM
A burning hatred came boiling up unbidden in Drifter.

"You simply use Poke'mon as tools," Drifter says. "That Shock Collar item is a symbol of that usage."

A breeze starts blowing through.

"But you go beyond that. You force moves on your Poke'mon that it has no busness learning, moves that destroy life with just a thought!"

The wind strengthens.

"The Original One is displeased with you. Repent, before he acts to ruin you."

At this point, the Zubat dive-bombs the Ninjask.

Zubat used Fly!

(Edit: Everyone deadtiming? I need to go to bed, anyway. So... I'll deadtime too. Night everyone!)

as the ninjask is dive bombed the girl presses a button shocking both pokemon.

Mercenary Pen
2010-04-17, 09:11 AM
(OOC: @ The Phantom- I'm moving us on just a little off camera so to speak- hope you don't mind.)

Vostok strolled back towards the beach, now fully healed (as were his pokemon) and disguised in a cheap black suit with a white shirt and gaudily patterned tie, and with his hair now dyed a platinum blonde in place of its usual black (and a smell of peroxide almost tangibly emanating from him as a result) he strolled onto the beachfront with a holdall in hand.

In the intervening time, he had not only had himself and his pokemon seen to by a corrupt medical professional- and all data about the visit kept firmly off the books- but had also moved from his temporary headquarters in a run down warehouse in Sandgem's industrial district to an uptown office suite located just along the road from the local police station- hiding in plain sight as it were.

Reaching a convenient spot, he put down the holdall and opened it- drawing out a folding table, which he set up, placing a sandy yellow cloth over it. Then, he placed boxes of goods on it, ranging from 'rare candies' which only contained 1/10th of an actual rare candy, for a third of the price, all the way through to limited edition replica gym badges, which looked very similar to the real thing.

The weather forecast had been pretty good, so unless somebody decided to use rain dance, he wouldn't get too wet where he'd set up. He just hoped that he'd actually get some business, because the Multiple Launch Capture Rocket System needed some serious enhancements before it was next used.

lord pringle
2010-04-17, 09:19 AM
(OOC: @ The Phantom- I'm moving us on just a little off camera so to speak- hope you don't mind.)

Vostok strolled back towards the beach, now fully healed (as were his pokemon) and disguised in a cheap black suit with a white shirt and gaudily patterned tie, and with his hair now dyed a platinum blonde in place of its usual black (and a smell of peroxide almost tangibly emanating from him as a result) he strolled onto the beachfront with a holdall in hand.

In the intervening time, he had not only had himself and his pokemon seen to by a corrupt medical professional- and all data about the visit kept firmly off the books- but had also moved from his temporary headquarters in a run down warehouse in Sandgem's industrial district to an uptown office suite located just along the road from the local police station- hiding in plain sight as it were.

Reaching a convenient spot, he put down the holdall and opened it- drawing out a folding table, which he set up, placing a sandy yellow cloth over it. Then, he placed boxes of goods on it, ranging from 'rare candies' which only contained 1/10th of an actual rare candy, for a third of the price, all the way through to limited edition replica gym badges, which looked very similar to the real thing.

The weather forecast had been pretty good, so unless somebody decided to use rain dance, he wouldn't get too wet where he'd set up. He just hoped that he'd actually get some business, because the Multiple Launch Capture Rocket System needed some serious enhancements before it was next used.

Mars walks up. I'll buy some rare- YOU!

Mercenary Pen
2010-04-17, 09:45 AM
Mars walks up. I'll buy some rare- YOU!

(OOC: Did you mean to imply that Mars actually recognises Vostok, because I've got him in fairly heavy disguise... Or are you just trying to say that Mars sees through the trickery in what I'm selling?)

"I'm terribly sorry, sir," replies Vostok somewhat flippantly, "but I don't think I've got any 'rare you' in stock at the moment."

lord pringle
2010-04-17, 10:02 AM
(OOC: Did you mean to imply that Mars actually recognises Vostok, because I've got him in fairly heavy disguise... Or are you just trying to say that Mars sees through the trickery in what I'm selling?)

"I'm terribly sorry, sir," replies Vostok somewhat flippantly, "but I don't think I've got any 'rare you' in stock at the moment."

((the second.))

that's the oldest trick in the book! You piece of scum!

Mercenary Pen
2010-04-17, 10:13 AM
((the second.))

that's the oldest trick in the book! You piece of scum!

"Well, sir," replies Vostok, trying to keep his voice calm and collected, "may I remind you that you are under no obligation to buy what I have to offer, and ask you to move along so that other, paying, customers might stand a better chance at perusing my stock?"

lord pringle
2010-04-17, 10:23 AM
"Well, sir," replies Vostok, trying to keep his voice calm and collected, "may I remind you that you are under no obligation to buy what I have to offer, and ask you to move along so that other, paying, customers might stand a better chance at perusing my stock?"

No! This is our territory!

Eternal Drifter
2010-04-17, 10:24 AM
as the ninjask is dive bombed the girl presses a button shocking both pokemon.

The Zubat is zapped, but since he was the one not wearing the collar, the shock was not as bad as it could have been for the Zubat.

Also, the shocking from the Pikachu earlier left some marks. Mainly, a slight resistance to electricity for a few days.

Still, it angered the Zubat.

"Zubat, get out of there!" Drifter yelled.

Zubat ignored orders!
Zubat used Toxic instead!

The Zubat is aiming for the Ninjask with the Toxic attack.

"How? I didn't teach it that!" Drifter claims.

lord pringle
2010-04-17, 10:26 AM
The Zubat is zapped, but since he was the one not wearing the collar, the shock was not as bad as it could have been for the Zubat.

Also, the shocking from the Pikachu earlier left some marks. Mainly, a slight resistance to electricity for a few days.

Still, it angered the Zubat.

"Zubat, get out of there!" Drifter yelled.

Zubat ignored orders!
Zubat used Toxic instead!

The Zubat is aiming for the Ninjask with the Toxic attack.

"How? I didn't teach it that!" Drifter claims.

Shuckle again! this time on Zubat!use yours again on Zubat too ninjask!

Mercenary Pen
2010-04-17, 10:28 AM
No! This is our territory!

Releasing Steelix beside him, Vostok calmly asked "I'm sorry, I didn't quite catch that, would you care to repeat that?"

lord pringle
2010-04-17, 10:30 AM
Releasing Steelix beside him, Vostok calmly asked "I'm sorry, I didn't quite catch that, would you care to repeat that?"

Releasing Bronzong. THIS. IS. OUR. TERRITORY!

Mercenary Pen
2010-04-17, 10:35 AM
Releasing Bronzong. THIS. IS. OUR. TERRITORY!

"You know what my father always told me, never get into a fair fight. Titanium," he announced, now addressing the Steelix, "break that trainer's ribs with Bind!"

With his other hand, he released his Glameow from its pokeball.

"Now Jaguar," he ordered the Glameow, "use Hypnosis on the Bronzong."

Eternal Drifter
2010-04-17, 10:37 AM
Shuckle again! this time on Zubat!use yours again on Zubat too ninjask!

Something has upped the small bat's evasion or lowered the accuracy of the opponents, or perhaps both.

Anyway, that wind?

It has grown wild, whipping sand upwards and around.

"Zubat, get out of there!"

Zubat ignored orders!
Zubat used Toxic!

This time, aiming at the Shuckle.

IcemanJRC
2010-04-17, 10:39 AM
Tyler is angreh!

"I'll get you!"

Tyler lunges at Ninjask,

"Tyler used Tackle!"

lord pringle
2010-04-17, 10:53 AM
Something has upped the small bat's evasion or lowered the accuracy of the opponents, or perhaps both.

Anyway, that wind?

It has grown wild, whipping sand upwards and around.

"Zubat, get out of there!"

Zubat ignored orders!
Zubat used Toxic!

This time, aiming at the Shuckle.

it noms a pecha berry curing its poison. it fires it's feathers again

"You know what my father always told me, never get into a fair fight. Titanium," he announced, now addressing the Steelix, "break that trainer's ribs with Bind!"

With his other hand, he released his Glameow from its pokeball.

"Now Jaguar," he ordered the Glameow, "use Hypnosis on the Bronzong."

Your father was a jerk. good night. Mars puts on a gas mask and throw down a canister of knock out gas.

Tyler is angreh!

"I'll get you!"

Tyler lunges at Ninjask,

"Tyler used Tackle!"

Ninjask hits the tackling tyler with an energy egg poisoning him.

Eternal Drifter
2010-04-17, 11:00 AM
The feathers miss, but for once they got close.

And recall that wind?

A Sandstorm brewed!

"Zubat, use fly!"

The Zubat, for once, flies upward.

Zubat flew up high!

But not high enough out of the storm, which is now spreading all across Sandgem (that gas nearby may be useless due to the wind).

Drifter is buffeted by the Sandstorm!
Zubat is buffeted by the Sandstorm!

Mercenary Pen
2010-04-17, 11:03 AM
Your father was a jerk. good night. Mars puts on a gas mask and throw down a canister of knock out gas.

Vostok tries to hold his breath for long enough to pull out a gas mask from his own holdall, whilst- sizing up the situation- the Steelix Titanium, now lunging for you, immune to the gas tries to bite through your gas mask with ice fang rather than using bind.

lord pringle
2010-04-17, 11:11 AM
The feathers miss, but for once they got close.

And recall that wind?

A Sandstorm brewed!

"Zubat, use fly!"

The Zubat, for once, flies upward.

Zubat flew up high!

But not high enough out of the storm, which is now spreading all across Sandgem (that gas nearby may be useless due to the wind).

Zubat is buffeted by the Sandstorm!

Ninjask used harden!
Shuckle used rest!

Vostok tries to hold his breath for long enough to pull out a gas mask from his own holdall, whilst- sizing up the situation- the Steelix Titanium, now lunging for you, immune to the gas tries to bite through your gas mask with ice fang rather than using bind.

Bronzong uses psychic to try to remove Vostok's mask.
Mars pushes a button on her watch.

Eternal Drifter
2010-04-17, 11:14 AM
Zubat flew higher!

(Shouldn't the Ninjask and the opposing trainers also be effected by the Sandstorm? And what about that battle across town?)

IcemanJRC
2010-04-17, 11:34 AM
Tyler appears to be harder to hit.

Tyler lunges at Ninjask again,

Tyler used Tackle!

Mercenary Pen
2010-04-17, 11:35 AM
Bronzong uses psychic to try to remove Vostok's mask.
Mars pushes a button on her watch.

(OOC: Remember, my Glameow did try to use Hypnosis or Bronzong, is it still awake?)

Vostok straightens as a sharp gust of wind brings a sandstorm across, also dispersing the poison gas. Vostok had endured tougher sandstorms than this during his team rocket training, and ripped off his gas mask before the Bronzong could take it from him, mentally thanking the Bronzong for its help in unfastening the buckles.

"Titanium," he snarled, "now let's actually bind that piece of scum this time- break his ribs Titanium!"

"Jaguar," he roared, now addressing his Glameow, "use hypnosis again. Bend that Bronzong to your will!"

lord pringle
2010-04-17, 01:14 PM
(OOC: Remember, my Glameow did try to use Hypnosis or Bronzong, is it still awake?)

Vostok straightens as a sharp gust of wind brings a sandstorm across, also dispersing the poison gas. Vostok had endured tougher sandstorms than this during his team rocket training, and ripped off his gas mask before the Bronzong could take it from him, mentally thanking the Bronzong for its help in unfastening the buckles.

"Titanium," he snarled, "now let's actually bind that piece of scum this time- break his ribs Titanium!"

"Jaguar," he roared, now addressing his Glameow, "use hypnosis again. Bend that Bronzong to your will!"

Bronzzzz...
Release me or you'll be in trouble when back up comes.

Eternal Drifter
2010-04-17, 01:45 PM
"What is Zubat doing?" Drifter wonders aloud. "He should have come down by now..."

Drifter is looking upward with a hand over his eyes, peaking through the cracks to minimize being blinded by the sandstorm.

Zubat flew higher!
Drifter was buffeted by the sandstorm!

lord pringle
2010-04-17, 01:56 PM
"What is Zubat doing?" Drifter wonders aloud. "He should have come down by now..."

Drifter is looking upward with a hand over his eyes, peaking through the cracks to minimize being blinded by the sandstorm.

Zubat flew higher!
Drifter was buffeted by the sandstorm!

As the sand storm rages something in Uranus's Caelus's back pock goes off he pulls it out and the girl says
Yuri what does the sensor say about the energy levels in the area?
They're... OVER 9000!!!11ONE11!!!

Mercenary Pen
2010-04-17, 02:03 PM
Bronzzzz...
Release me or you'll be in trouble when back up comes.

"Huh, that may be what you think," Vostok replied, his voice taking a mocking tone now, "but I disagree. Now Titanium, rip his ear off with Thunder Fang!"

Steelix, bound around the body of Mars, its grip getting ever tighter moved to comply, lunging towards the head of the bound trainer, its face a sadistic grin that gaped wider and wider as its mouth opened.

"Be grateful," Vostok continued, "that I didn't have Titanium rip off your head completely- because he'd like nothing less."

lord pringle
2010-04-17, 02:18 PM
"Huh, that may be what you think," Vostok replied, his voice taking a mocking tone now, "but I disagree. Now Titanium, rip his ear off with Thunder Fang!"

Steelix, bound around the body of Mars, its grip getting ever tighter moved to comply, lunging towards the head of the bound trainer, its face a sadistic grin that gaped wider and wider as its mouth opened.

"Be grateful," Vostok continued, "that I didn't have Titanium rip off your head completely- because he'd like nothing less."

I surrender. Just let me go.

Mercenary Pen
2010-04-17, 02:23 PM
I surrender. Just let me go.

"Titanium," Vostok sighed, "return now- I'll give you a few live spinarak to play with later."

As Vostok held up the pokeball, his Steelix looked almost reluctant, but eventually returned to its ball.

"Remember, before you run off," Vostok warned, "if any of your friends so much as look at me funny, I'll hunt you down and let Titanium finish the job."

lord pringle
2010-04-17, 02:26 PM
"Titanium," Vostok sighed, "return now- I'll give you a few live spinarak to play with later."

As Vostok held up the pokeball, his Steelix looked almost reluctant, but eventually returned to its ball.

"Remember, before you run off," Vostok warned, "if any of your friends so much as look at me funny, I'll hunt you down and let Titanium finish the job."

Here, remember me by this. she hands him a black ball and runs off.

Mercenary Pen
2010-04-17, 02:36 PM
Before accepting the black ball, Vostok pulls a pair of tongs from his bag, using those to grasp the ball at a comparatively safe distance from himself- and intending to check it for any traps before he returned to his office.

(OOC: I'm assuming this is either a bomb of some variety or a tracking device- please let me know which.)

lord pringle
2010-04-17, 03:00 PM
Before accepting the black ball, Vostok pulls a pair of tongs from his bag, using those to grasp the ball at a comparatively safe distance from himself- and intending to check it for any traps before he returned to his office.

(OOC: I'm assuming this is either a bomb of some variety or a tracking device- please let me know which.)
((neither. Actually super experimental galactic device))

As gardy and long tooth ride the boat they will see fullmoon Island on the starboard side.

Eternal Drifter
2010-04-17, 03:03 PM

As gardy and long tooth ride the boat they will see fullmoon Island on the starboard side.

There are some black shapes floating around the island.

lord pringle
2010-04-17, 03:06 PM

in other news Caelus throws something down both commanders vanish.

Mercenary Pen
2010-04-17, 03:16 PM

(OOC: That's good to know, I shall have Porygon run a full analysis, then make up exactly what it was.)

Vostok, having determined that this was not a bomb, shuffles away, finding a room in a local bed and breakfast to examine the device further, without leading anyone to his base- for he was still uncertain that this was not a tracking device of some sort.

Calling his Porygon out of its ball, he asked "Trojan, what do you make of this? Full analysis."

Unlike the majority of his other pokemon, Trojan was kept inside a master ball and- now that Trojan was out, Vostok took the time to examine the mechanisms of this master ball, putting right the hacking attempts that Trojan had made in an attempt to free itself.

Trojan looked up for a moment as the defective chips were removed, Vostok's Glameow and Alakazam watching out for any escape attempts as the replacement chips were inserted.

Eternal Drifter
2010-04-17, 03:16 PM
K... but the sandstorm is still there for now...

"Where is that Zubat?" he asks.

Several miles above him:

Zubat flew higher!
Wild Rayquaza appeared!
Wild Rayquaza used Scary Face!
Zubat fainted from fright!
Zubat fell!
Wild Rayquaza fled!

lord pringle
2010-04-17, 03:19 PM
(OOC: That's good to know, I shall have Porygon run a full analysis, then make up exactly what it was.)

Vostok, having determined that this was not a bomb, shuffles away, finding a room in a local bed and breakfast to examine the device further, without leading anyone to his base- for he was still uncertain that this was not a tracking device of some sort.

Calling his Porygon out of its ball, he asked "Trojan, what do you make of this? Full analysis."

Unlike the majority of his other pokemon, Trojan was kept inside a master ball and- now that Trojan was out, Vostok took the time to examine the mechanisms of this master ball, putting right the hacking attempts that Trojan had made in an attempt to free itself.

Trojan looked up for a moment as the defective chips were removed, Vostok's Glameow and Alakazam watching out for any escape attempts as the replacement chips were inserted.

It's the same kind of hammerspace tech used in the PCs... just modified as a transportation device.

Mina Kobold
2010-04-17, 03:29 PM

They look at them

Grow growlithe?

Longtooth (one word) looks perplexed at the shapes, wondering about something.

Can't see, let's go look

Grr* Lithe Grow

She nods in the direction of the grunts

Oh yeah...

Grow grow lethe grouw**

Wha? Letherouh... Legendary!

He turns at the grunts

Is that some of those legendary things?

*Ahem in Growlithe :smalltongue:

**Failed attempt at pronouncing 'Legendary'

(There's no Pokémon around other than Longtooth and this way it hopefully looks more realistic :smallsmile:)

lord pringle
2010-04-17, 03:36 PM
They look at them

Grow growlithe?

Longtooth (one word) looks perplexed at the shapes, wondering about something.

Can't see, let's go look

Grr* Lithe Grow

She nods in the direction of the grunts

Oh yeah...

Grow grow lethe grouw**

Wha? Letherouh... Legendary!

He turns at the grunts

Is that some of those legendary things?

*Ahem in Growlithe :smalltongue:

**Failed attempt at pronouncing 'Legendary'

(There's no Pokémon around other than Longtooth and this way it hopefully looks more realistic :smallsmile:)

I'm not sure... the grunt pulls out a telescope and looks through it...what on arceus's green earth does he see?

Eternal Drifter
2010-04-17, 03:41 PM
I'm not sure... the grunt pulls out a telescope and looks through it...what on arceus's green earth does he see?

Shapes... (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Unown_(Pok%C3%A9mon)) like alphabet soup without the soup. They seem to be watching over the island...

lord pringle
2010-04-17, 03:50 PM
Shapes... (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Unown_(Pok%C3%A9mon)) like alphabet soup without the soup. They seem to be watching over the island...

Don't be scared it's just the legendary's assistants... kind a pokemon.

Eternal Drifter
2010-04-17, 04:03 PM
K... but the sandstorm is still there for now...

"Where is that Zubat?" he asks.

Several miles above him:

Zubat flew higher!
Wild Rayquaza appeared!
Wild Rayquaza used Scary Face!
Zubat fainted from fright!
Zubat fell!
Wild Rayquaza fled!

Sandgem/Skies above Sandgem

The Sandstorm continues to rage...

The Zubat continues to fall... and it's speed and power is increasing...

The Librarian
2010-04-17, 06:07 PM

Vivian lets out a weak yell of pain as she wakes. "Brenner... where are you? I need you here..." Brenner stops at her yell and manages to hear her mumbled call for him. He flies off to her side, ignoring the Sharpedo, Curt, his Pokémon, Flores, Kirie, everything in the world except her. She'd saved him when no one else would, she was there when he had no one else, she was his friend when he had no other. He would do the same for her, he would protect her, no matter the cost.

Brenner misses a turn.

Curt sighs a bit of relief as he applies a potion to his Scyther. The Sharpedo kind of poofed which bothered him, but the fact that it is now gone means he can relax. Curt turns to his pokemon with smile.

Great job you guys, go back to the cafe table and finish your food. I'll be there in a minute.

All of the pokemon eagerly run off for their food except Torchic, hanging with Curt as usual. Curt hears the struggled mumble form Vivian and gives her a light shake.
Vivian, are you okay? Dumbest question I've ever asked in my life... Do you think you can stand?

Orzel
2010-04-17, 06:19 PM
Dirt and his crew stray into Sandgem.
"Sandstorm gear." The man and the pokemon wrap cloth around their faces for protection.
"Tactic 37."

Gligar used Roost
Gligar flies high and spots the falling Zubat.
Gligar-gar!

"Permission Granted."

Gligar races and catches the Zubat. He darts with his passenger to Dart. Dart cradles the fainted bat.
"Who owns this poor thing."

Eternal Drifter
2010-04-17, 06:31 PM
Dirt and his crew stray into Sandgem.
"Sandstorm gear." The man and the pokemon wrap cloth around their faces for protection.
"Tactic 37."

Gligar used Roost
Gligar flies high and spots the falling Zubat.
Gligar-gar!

"Permission Granted."

Gligar races and catches the Zubat. He darts with his passenger to Dart. Dart cradles the fainted bat.
"Who owns this poor thing."

One problem with that bat...

It's burning up on reentry! It started falling from the ozone layer!

Zubat continues to fall!
Zubat ignited!

(Are you sure you want to catch it? It has become the equivelent of an Explosion attack.)

Mercenary Pen
2010-04-17, 06:44 PM
After several hours of analysis, Vostok had his answer. It appeared that this black ball was some sort of matter-transmission device, likely two-way.

Trojan had, for a change, come up trumps with this and so Vostok did not, as he returned the virtual pokemon to its pokeball, threaten to send back to headquarters to be 'debugged' by a Heracross should it misbehave- as he usually did. He would still, of course, keep an eye on the virtual pokemon, to be certain that it wasn't trying to pull a fast one on him.

Switching the device on, Vostok took a grenade from his pocket. Whoever the guy giving him the device had been, there was likely a second such device held by whoever he worked for, and Vostok had no intention of letting them keep it- let alone use it to transmit some sort of bomb to him. Pulling the pin from the grenade, he thumbed the control to transmit it and watched as it dematerialised before his eyes. Then, in case they had possessed more than two such devices, he powered the device down and began to carefully disassemble it- cross-referencing his notes against the detailed print-out information that Trojan had- when connected up to a printer- produced for him.

Orzel
2010-04-17, 07:39 PM
One problem with that bat...

It's burning up on reentry! It started falling from the ozone layer!

Zubat continues to fall!
Zubat ignited!

(Are you sure you want to catch it? It has become the equivelent of an Explosion attack.)

(OOC: okay.. 2 falling mon then)
Unfortunately the zubat is white hot and prevents Gligar from making a smooth catch. Gligar is saved by his Roost and Sand veil but is critically hurt.
Gli-gliii!

"Attack: Four two! Slow the decent! Show the power of ground types!" Dart yells in his radio.

Gligar used Wing Attack.
Gligar fainted.

"Nidorino catch. Nidorina Ice Beam."
Rino?
Rina?
"What do you mean you can't see?"

Eternal Drifter
2010-04-17, 08:09 PM
The Zubat fell downward... ever faster, ever brighter... ignited, burning, aflame...

*snip*
*Snip*

The Zubat saw a vision of Arceus moments before impact... upon an uptown office suite!

Zubat used Explosion!
Zubat perished!

At the begining of the canyon leading to the temple...

"Looks like the sandstorm is begining to clear," Drifter mutters.

One of his Poke'balls shatters, and he sees the explosion in the distance.

"Going out in a blaze of glory...may you find peace with Arceus, Zubat, and I hope you aimed well enough to hit Rocket or Galactic..."

Mercenary Pen
2010-04-17, 08:13 PM
The Zubat fell downward... ever faster, ever brighter... ignited, burning, aflame...

The Zubat saw a vision of Arceus moments before impact... upon an uptown office suite!

Zubat used Explosion!
Zubat perished!

At the begining of the canyon leading to the temple...

"Looks like the sandstorm is begining to clear," Drifter mutters.

One of his Poke'balls shatters, and he sees the explosion in the distance.

"Going out in a blaze of glory...may you find peace with Arceus, Zubat, and I hope you aimed well enough to hit Rocket or Galactic..."

(OOC: No joy for Zubat, it just smashed into the offices of the local newspaper. 60 yards north-west however...)

Eternal Drifter
2010-04-17, 08:22 PM
"Tyler!" Drifter yells. "I'm heading back to the temple! Meet me there when you are ready!"

Drifter turns and heads down the canyon.

I don't think there's much of anything left to give a proper burial for Zubat... Most I can do is follow his lead if I am in a corner.

Orzel
2010-04-17, 08:49 PM
Rina Rina!

Nidorina used Ice beam.
Gligar is frozen solid.

Dart makes a diving catch for Gligar. "Good effort, return." he says after spraying Gligar with medicines.
"Rest of you, recon for a temple. Radio loud. Rules Assault Galactics only, hide from all others."

Cubone Bone!

Strategos
2010-04-17, 09:02 PM
Curt sighs a bit of relief as he applies a potion to his Scyther. The Sharpedo kind of poofed which bothered him, but the fact that it is now gone means he can relax. Curt turns to his pokemon with smile.

Great job you guys, go back to the cafe table and finish your food. I'll be there in a minute.

All of the pokemon eagerly run off for their food except Torchic, hanging with Curt as usual. Curt hears the struggled mumble form Vivian and gives her a light shake.
Vivian, are you okay? Dumbest question I've ever asked in my life... Do you think you can stand?

Vivian's looking intently at Brenner, a smile upon her face when she feels Curt shake her. She suddenly realises that she's in his arms and lightly blushes. "I'm.. Alr-" She coughs, causing Brenner to look worried, "I think I'm alright, but I'd rather just sit down for the moment." She turns her smile to Curt. " Thanks for helping me out there, that would have gone a lot worse without you."

Brenner hangs his head in shame. "I'm sorry Vivian..." he says, trailing off as he doesn't how to finish the sentance. Vivian notices that he's been roughed up quite a bit. "Oh Brenner, you're hurt. Let me get you a potion." She tries to reach for her backpack but feels a bit of pain and winces. "Sorry, I'll have to get it later."

The Librarian
2010-04-17, 09:55 PM
Curt lets her go returning to his seat after Vivian seat herself again. He smile blushing a little at her comment.
Well ah-It was nothing. Just trying to help out.

Curt reaches into his bag and slides a potion across the table.
My mother is the storeowner of one of the Pokemarts back in Hoenn. I've got plenty of spare items.

Strategos
2010-04-18, 08:13 AM
Curt lets her go returning to his seat after Vivian seat herself again. He smile blushing a little at her comment.
Well ah-It was nothing. Just trying to help out.

Curt reaches into his bag and slides a potion across the table.
My mother is the storeowner of one of the Pokemarts back in Hoenn. I've got plenty of spare items.

Vivian picks up the potion, ignoring the lingering pain and sprays Brenner with it. "Thanks, I'll make sure to give you one back when I can. Dad always said it's best to give things back to a friend when you're done with them or replace it if you can't." She puts the empty bottle back on the table. "My Dad's an architect, he said he moved to Violet city so he - she tries to impersonate her father's voice - 'could be inspired by the majesty of Sprout Tower to the north and the mystery of the Ruins of Alph to the south.' "

She picks up the menu and starts flicking through it. After a while she calls over the waiter and makes her order. After he's gone she continues the conversation. "It must be cool to have your mother working at the Pokémart you'd get to be one of the first people outside the manufacturers who gets to see what the new items are. Also -Oof! " At this point Mordred leaps into her lap again and begins nuzzling her still sore stomach. "Well, it's about time! I just hope that the food is worth it after all that hassle." The Dratini says. "I mean, the stuff you feed us from the can is pathetic. Why - " He quiets down and curls up when he sees Brenner staring angrily at him.

IcemanJRC
2010-04-18, 10:18 AM
"Tyler!" Drifter yells. "I'm heading back to the temple! Meet me there when you are ready!"

Drifter turns and heads down the canyon.

I don't think there's much of anything left to give a proper burial for Zubat... Most I can do is follow his lead if I am in a corner.

Tyler arrives at the temple, looking exhausted.

Eternal Drifter
2010-04-18, 10:35 AM
Drifter returns to the temple.

The sooner I head north, the better. Galactic and Rocket seems to have made bases in this town, and I don't need-

And then he sees what remains of the statue of Arceus.

Mina Kobold
2010-04-18, 10:45 AM
Don't be scared it's just the legendary's assistants... kind a pokemon.

That sounds no fun

Lithe...

The Librarian
2010-04-18, 03:50 PM
Vivian picks up the potion, ignoring the lingering pain and sprays Brenner with it. "Thanks, I'll make sure to give you one back when I can. Dad always said it's best to give things back to a friend when you're done with them or replace it if you can't." She puts the empty bottle back on the table. "My Dad's an architect, he said he moved to Violet city so he - she tries to impersonate her father's voice - 'could be inspired by the majesty of Sprout Tower to the north and the mystery of the Ruins of Alph to the south.' "

She picks up the menu and starts flicking through it. After a while she calls over the waiter and makes her order. After he's gone she continues the conversation. "It must be cool to have your mother working at the Pokémart you'd get to be one of the first people outside the manufacturers who gets to see what the new items are. Also -Oof! " At this point Mordred leaps into her lap again and begins nuzzling her still sore stomach. "Well, it's about time! I just hope that the food is worth it after all that hassle." The Dratini says. "I mean, the stuff you feed us from the can is pathetic. Why - " He quiets down and curls up when he sees Brenner staring angrily at him.

Curt takes the bottle tossing it into a trash can near the door to the cafe.
Heh, I remember going to Violet City when I was 5. Having a parent working in a Pokemart has its benefits, but my family lives in Verdanturf Town; so a lot of the new goods arrive a little late unless it comes from Devon Corporation. My father actually works for them discussing joint contracts with Silph Co. and the PokeTch Company.

He takes another bite of his salad before continuing
I was suppose to pick up a package for him, but it apparently got shipped to Sunnyshore City. So, now I've got the time to see all of Sinnoh, perhaps get all the badges here.

Strategos
2010-04-18, 05:28 PM
Curt takes the bottle tossing it into a trash can near the door to the cafe.
Heh, I remember going to Violet City when I was 5. Having a parent working in a Pokemart has its benefits, but my family lives in Verdanturf Town; so a lot of the new goods arrive a little late unless it comes from Devon Corporation. My father actually works for them discussing joint contracts with Silph Co. and the PokeTch Company.

He takes another bite of his salad before continuing
I was suppose to pick up a package for him, but it apparently got shipped to Sunnyshore City. So, now I've got the time to see all of Sinnoh, perhaps get all the badges here.

As Vivian listens to Curt her and her Pokémon's meals arrive. She thanks the waiter and they begin to eat; Mordred sniffs at it a little before he begins. You know, they really don't seem to care about what happened here. Maybe they're used to having trainers battle while waiting for their food or something. She mentally shrugs and starts to eat.

When Curt mentions badge she swallows her mouthful. "I came here to get the badges too. Not much of a coincidence at all right? I mean, we're both trainers after all and you're good." She toys with her fork Hmm... Should I ask or shouldn't I? After a short pause she puts it back down. "H-hey Curt?" She asks, sounding a bit nervous. "How about we, uh, travel around together? I mean, that creep clearly had someone backing him up and they might try something like that again. Safety in numbers after all."

The Librarian
2010-04-18, 05:37 PM
Curt stops for a second.
Come on Curt, not like you got a better idea his.
Hs face blushes a scratching the back of his neck.
Heheh, I sure hope it wasn't coincidence:smallredface:. Traveling together sounds like a great idea Vivian. Y-you know, with all those Team Rocket or Team Galactic out there. What do you think Torchic?

Torchic hops up and down giddy.
Yay! Traveling with new friends!

Torchic then jumps toward Vivian

Eternal Drifter
2010-04-18, 09:04 PM
Sandgem, Ruined Temple to Arceus

Drifter sighs. "It cost me every last penny I had to get the statue that far, in addition to the temple. A sign, perhaps, that it is time to go forth. Arceus has shown me a vision of where I need to travel. I must ask you all here: are you willing to join me on my quest?"

Strategos
2010-04-18, 09:44 PM
((:smallsigh:Finishing my build for the Iron Chef Optimization Challenge took waaay much more time than I thought it would.))

Vivian sighs heavily in relief. "Ookay, let's have a look at what the guide says then." She pulls the 'Travelers' Guidebook to Sinnoh' from her jacket's top pocket. "Lets see... first we have to go through Route 203, the pictures here make it look pretty relaxing, especially near the pond. Hmm... then through Oreburgh Gate, it looks more like a cave if you ask me though." She mentally shakes her head. You're babbling on again, you should really stop trying to do that when you're nervous.

Meanwhile, Mordred keeps an ear on things while eating his lunch. He mostly ignores the conversation as they're not talking about him and they've stopped talking about Violet City. Until he hears the Torchic say something about traveling with friends. Oh Great, he thinks to himself, Because I reeaally want to travel around with them. Unless we're going back home I don't want to go anywhere. Though, on the bright side the boy might be a half-decent cook. He sees the Torchic start to jump up to Vivian and unfolds his tail in an attempt to trip it up.

The Librarian
2010-04-19, 10:04 AM
((:smallsigh:Finishing my build for the Iron Chef Optimization Challenge took waaay much more time than I thought it would.))

Vivian sighs heavily in relief. "Ookay, let's have a look at what the guide says then." She pulls the 'Travelers' Guidebook to Sinnoh' from her jacket's top pocket. "Lets see... first we have to go through Route 203, the pictures here make it look pretty relaxing, especially near the pond. Hmm... then through Oreburgh Gate, it looks more like a cave if you ask me though." She mentally shakes her head. You're babbling on again, you should really stop trying to do that when you're nervous.

Meanwhile, Mordred keeps an ear on things while eating his lunch. He mostly ignores the conversation as they're not talking about him and they've stopped talking about Violet City. Until he hears the Torchic say something about traveling with friends. Oh Great, he thinks to himself, Because I reeaally want to travel around with them. Unless we're going back home I don't want to go anywhere. Though, on the bright side the boy might be a half-decent cook. He sees the Torchic start to jump up to Vivian and unfolds his tail in an attempt to trip it up.

Curt smiles at Vivian's babbling, finishing his meal.
Okay, then how about we leave for Route 203 tomorrow. Sound like a plan?

Torchic trips over Mordreds and flies off the table missing Vivian staring blankly at her for a moment, before looking down below and noticing the 2ft drop. Argh! Don't Wanna Fall! Don't Wanna Fall! Torchic starts flapping it little wings trying to fly or at least hover for a few seconds rising a few inches in the air before finally falling to the ground.

He promptly gets up and starts chirping at Mordred little tears in his beady eyes.What was that for meanie!? Torchic then runs over to Curt who picks him up, putting him back on the table

ThePhantom
2010-04-19, 10:22 AM
Somewhere on the big mountain (I don't remember how to spell its name.)

Krie sits next to a cave opening, with a net over the opening.

"I wonder why they say doing this is a stupid way to catch pokemon, its easier."

The net is cut open, and about a hundred zubats come flying out.

"Oh, that's why." :smalleek:

IcemanJRC
2010-04-19, 03:49 PM
Sandgem, Ruined Temple to Arceus

Drifter sighs. "It cost me every last penny I had to get the statue that far, in addition to the temple. A sign, perhaps, that it is time to go forth. Arceus has shown me a vision of where I need to travel. I must ask you all here: are you willing to join me on my quest?"

Tyler nods silently, looking serious.

Raistlin1040
2010-04-19, 04:51 PM
(OOC Post Omg: As far as I can tell, you guys don't have an OOC thread or a ruleset. Mind PMing me some basic guidelines? I'm thinking about playing as an actually competant (OMG) member of Team Rocket.)

ThePhantom
2010-04-19, 05:00 PM
(OOC Post Omg: As far as I can tell, you guys don't have an OOC thread or a ruleset. Mind PMing me some basic guidelines? I'm thinking about playing as an actually competant (OMG) member of Team Rocket.)

We do, its just on the next page. Plus, the exuctive here, played by Mercenary Pen, is competant.)

Strategos
2010-04-19, 05:22 PM
Curt smiles at Vivian's babbling, finishing his meal.
Okay, then how about we leave for Route 203 tomorrow. Sound like a plan?

Torchic trips over Mordreds and flies off the table missing Vivian staring blankly at her for a moment, before looking down below and noticing the 2ft drop. Argh! Don't Wanna Fall! Don't Wanna Fall! Torchic starts flapping it little wings trying to fly or at least hover for a few seconds rising a few inches in the air before finally falling to the ground.

He promptly gets up and starts chirping at Mordred little tears in his beady eyes.What was that for meanie!? Torchic then runs over to Curt who picks him up, putting him back on the table

Mordred assumes his standard 'picture of absolute innocence' look, the effect's ruined by mean glint in his eyes. "Oh, I'm So sorry I didn't see you there, it was an accident. Honest." There's a flapping sound behind him. "Oh no." Brenner lands on the table, glaring at the Dratini. "Mordred! What have you done this time? " Mordred looks nervous "Th-that's not fair Br-Brenner. Y-you always assume that I've done something wrong." "That's usually because you have." Brenner turns to Torchic. "Are you okay? I'm sorry about this he does stuff like this all the time, except for when he's running away." He suddenly turns back to Mordred, "That reminds me! You were running away from Vivian again weren't you?" The Dratini seems to shrink. "It, it, wasn't like that I, uh, I just wanted to go for a swim and - " Before he can finish Brenner pecks him, lightly, twice in the face. "Once for running and twice for hurting Vivian's new friend!"

Vivian nods "Yep, that sounds like a good idea." Then Mordred bursts out crying. Vivian looks down at the scene on the table, and immediately knows what happened. Oh no not again, this never happened back home, I wish I knew what's gotten in to him. She reaches down and picks up Mordred in her arms. "Brenner! How many times have I told you. Stop picking on Mordred. I know you're still riled up about the Sharpedo but there's no reason to take it out on him." Brenner looks downcast at her scolding. Vivian gently pets Mordred, who begins to quiet down. He mentally cheers, That'll teach him to mess with me. he thinks, keeping up the occasional sob for effect.

Eternal Drifter
2010-04-19, 05:27 PM

(Sent you PM with Info. Anyway...)

Tyler nods silently, looking serious.

Drifter nods back at Tyler, then turns to Vlad and Dirt. "What about you two?" he asks. "Are you with me?"

lord pringle
2010-04-19, 07:32 PM
Drifter nods back at Tyler, then turns to Vlad and Dirt. "What about you two?" he asks. "Are you with me?"

If our deal is still on then yes.

That sounds no fun

Lithe...

this is why we brought you.

Raistlin1040
2010-04-19, 07:38 PM
Zayn wandered through the streets of Jubilife City. Just another Saffron, then. She remarked to herself. I wonder if there's a gym around here..." She pulled her Rocket Cap down further, obscuring her eyes even further. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw a man with bright green hair and a silver jumpsuit running at her. He had a pokeball in his hand, and he released a Stunky. You're Team Rocket scum, aren't you? Zayn raised an eyebrow. Who's asking? I'm Team Galactic. Go back to Kanto you useless worm. Zayn chuckled and reached for a pokeball from her belt.

Go! Mercutio! She called as she released the Lucario. Use Aura Sphere! She declared. The Galactic Grunt had already yelled something unintelligable to his Stunky, and the skunk Pokemon lunged at Mercutio, scratching his shoulder. The Aura Pokemon then stepped to the side and launched an Aura Sphere at the little skunk, knocking it out instantly. The Galactic Grunt's jaw dropped and he backed away, recalling his Pokemon and then turning to run.

Mercutio stood at Zayn side and she recalled him. She put the ball back on her belt. That's right. Run away, little worm.

Eternal Drifter
2010-04-19, 07:38 PM
Sandgem-Ruined Temple to Arceus

"I intend to protect your sister to the best of my ability... once I confirm who she is. No use trying to protect someone who may be the wrong person you are protecting. And I think Arceus has already intervined..."

Sea Near Fullmoon Island

As the boat approaches, you hear a faint voice...

"Uuunnnn-oooowwwwnnn.... Uuuuunnnn-oooowwwwnnnn..."

lord pringle
2010-04-19, 07:41 PM
Zayn wandered through the streets of Jubilife City. Just another Saffron, then. She remarked to herself. I wonder if there's a gym around here..." She pulled her Rocket Cap down further, obscuring her eyes even further. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw a man with bright green hair and a silver jumpsuit running at her. He had a pokeball in his hand, and he released a Stunky. You're Team Rocket scum, aren't you? Zayn raised an eyebrow. Who's asking? I'm Team Galactic. Go back to Kanto you useless worm. Zayn chuckled and reached for a pokeball from her belt.

Go! Mercutio! She called as she released the Lucario. Use Aura Sphere! She declared. The Galactic Grunt had already yelled something unintelligable to his Stunky, and the skunk Pokemon lunged at Mercutio, scratching his shoulder. The Aura Pokemon then stepped to the side and launched an Aura Sphere at the little skunk, knocking it out instantly. The Galactic Grunt's jaw dropped and he backed away, recalling his Pokemon and then turning to run.

Mercutio stood at Zayn side and she recalled him. She put the ball back on her belt. That's right. Run away, little worm.

a Girl in galactic gear (my avvie) comes up and says hello there! please don't mess with the grunts!

lord pringle
2010-04-19, 07:43 PM

"I intend to protect your sister to the best of my ability... once I confirm who she is. No use trying to protect someone who may be the wrong person you are protecting. And I think Arceus has already intervined..."

Sea Near Fullmoon Island

As the boat approaches, you hear a faint voice...

"Uuunnnn-oooowwwwnnn.... Uuuuunnnn-oooowwwwnnnn..."
this may sound odd but my sister is cresselia...

Sea Near Fullmoon Island
two grunts walk out with blastoises...

Raistlin1040
2010-04-19, 07:44 PM
Zayn chuckles. Maybe the Grunts shouldn't try to mess with someone far more experienced than they are. Sensing the girl to be a trainer, Zayn's hand begins to lower instinctively towards her belt.

lord pringle
2010-04-19, 07:50 PM
Zayn chuckles. Maybe the Grunts shouldn't try to mess with someone far more experienced than they are. Sensing the girl to be a trainer, Zayn's hand begins to lower instinctively towards her belt.

Blah blah blah. the girl throws down a jolteon.

Raistlin1040
2010-04-19, 07:53 PM
Zayn smirks and reaches for Mercutio again, sending out the Lucario. I take it you're not a Grunt? Not if you're using a Jolteon, anyway.

lord pringle
2010-04-19, 07:56 PM
Zayn smirks and reaches for Mercutio again, sending out the Lucario. I take it you're not a Grunt? Not if you're using a Jolteon, anyway.

nope. names Field Commander Mercury.

Raistlin1040
2010-04-19, 07:58 PM
I see. Commander Mercury, have you ever met a Pokemon faster than your Jolteon? Mercutio straightens up at hearing his Trainer speak, and readies himself, moving back and forth.

lord pringle
2010-04-19, 08:01 PM
I see. Commander Mercury, have you ever met a Pokemon faster than your Jolteon? Mercutio straightens up at hearing his Trainer speak, and readies himself, moving back and forth.

Yup. she throws out her ninjask

Raistlin1040
2010-04-19, 08:38 PM
Impressive speed. Zayn grabs a second pokeball. Go Cleopatra! The Ninetales explodes from her ball, prowling with menace. So, I suppose we should get this battle started?

lord pringle
2010-04-19, 08:45 PM
Impressive speed. Zayn grabs a second pokeball. Go Cleopatra! The Ninetales explodes from her ball, prowling with menace. So, I suppose we should get this battle started?

(Short deadtime. Mercutio is going to use ExtremeSpeed on Jolteon, and Cleopatra is going to use HeatWave on Ninjask, if you want to show that happening.)

battle? I thought I was just going to do this? Mercury says as a bunch of grunts dressed like ninjas jump you with poisoned smoke exploding from their suits.

Raistlin1040
2010-04-19, 08:48 PM
Zayn coughs and grabs onto Mercutio. ExtremeSpeed. She sputters, and the Aura Pokemon sprints out of the smoke faster than the eye can follow, carrying the Rocket Champion. Cleopatra is still imprisoned in the smoke...Until a HeatWave eminates out from the smoke and she proudly jumps out, to Zayn's side. I should've guessed that such a crappy organization wouldn't actually know how to battle. I guess cheap tricks are all you have.

Eternal Drifter
2010-04-19, 08:49 PM
this may sound odd but my sister is cresselia...

Sea Near Fullmoon Island
two grunts walk out with blastoises...

Sandgem- Ruined Temple to Arceus

Drifter sighs. "Perhaps it is time to call you by your rightful name... Darkari. I thought you might say that. In that case, I hope Arceus delays whoever is attacking Cresselia long enough for me to get to Fullmoon Island. I have no Gym badges, and that means that I can't have my Poke'mon perform HM moves outside of battle... to their intended effect."

At that, there is a flash of light at Drifter's belt, and Sentret is out of her ball.

"Sent-!" Sentret starts.

"BACK INSIDE BEFORE YOU RUIN THE TEMPLE TO THE POINT OF NO REPAIR!" With a flash of red light, Sentret is back in it's ball.

"Anyway, to get to Fullmoon Island, I'd have cross a stretch of sea to Canalave, and I'd either have to get a boat, or gain the appropiate Gym Badge. And after that, I'd have to find someone who is willing to take us to the island from that City. I'll do what I can, but I can make no promises to protect her...
but if it is Galactic that is attacking, and they successfuly capture her... I will do what I can to save her... And I think we will be heading to their base anyway.

So, what about you, sir?" Drifter is now pointing at Dirt. "Are you willing to join our causes?"

Fullmoon Island

The shapes appear to be moving faster...

lord pringle
2010-04-19, 08:57 PM

Drifter sighs. "Perhaps it is time to call you by your rightful name... Darkari. I thought you might say that. In that case, I hope Arceus delays whoever is attacking Cresselia long enough for me to get to Fullmoon Island. I have no Gym badges, and that means that I can't have my Poke'mon perform HM moves outside of battle... to their intended effect."

At that, there is a flash of light at Drifter's belt, and Sentret is out of her ball.

"Sent-!" Sentret starts.

"BACK INSIDE BEFORE YOU RUIN THE TEMPLE TO THE POINT OF NO REPAIR!" With a flash of red light, Sentret is back in it's ball.

"Anyway, to get to Fullmoon Island, I'd have cross a stretch of sea to Canalave, and I'd either have to get a boat, or gain the appropiate Gym Badge. And after that, I'd have to find someone who is willing to take us to the island from that City. I'll do what I can, but I can make no promises to protect her...
but if it is Galactic that is attacking, and they successfuly capture her... I will do what I can to save her... And I think we will be heading to their base anyway.

So, what about you, sir?" Drifter is now pointing at Dirt. "Are you willing to join our causes?"

Fullmoon Island

The shapes appear to be moving faster...

It's darkrai...
but I
ahhhh!
ahhhh!
the're there...
boat at 1 mile... west

Zayn coughs and grabs onto Mercutio. ExtremeSpeed. She sputters, and the Aura Pokemon sprints out of the smoke faster than the eye can follow, carrying the Rocket Champion. Cleopatra is still imprisoned in the smoke...Until a HeatWave eminates out from the smoke and she proudly jumps out, to Zayn's side. I should've guessed that such a crappy organization wouldn't actually know how to battle. I guess cheap tricks are all you have.
a black sphere flies at you
gunna surrender?

Eternal Drifter
2010-04-19, 09:03 PM

"Great Arceus... I can't get over there from here THAT fast... unless I had an Abra whose base was there or that boat moves slowly..."

Raistlin1040
2010-04-19, 09:06 PM
Zayn, still on the back of Mercutio, dodges the sphere. Surrender this non-existant Pokemon Battle? Hell no. I challenge you to a Double Battle. My Mercutio and Cleopatra against your Jolteon and Ninjask.
This is relevant. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pozVn_rUFFU&feature=related)

lord pringle
2010-04-19, 09:09 PM
Zayn, still on the back of Mercutio, dodges the sphere. Surrender this non-existant Pokemon Battle? Hell no. I challenge you to a Double Battle. My Mercutio and Cleopatra against your Jolteon and Ninjask.
This is relevant. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pozVn_rUFFU&feature=related)

Fine. substitutions?

Raistlin1040
2010-04-19, 09:11 PM
Zayn steps off Mercutio. Not unless you think you need them.

lord pringle
2010-04-19, 09:13 PM

"Great Arceus... I can't get over there from here THAT fast... unless I had an Abra whose base was there or that boat moves slowly..."

Let's just get there!

Zayn steps off Mercutio. Not unless you think you need them.

fine. make the first move.

Raistlin1040
2010-04-19, 09:18 PM
Gladly. Cleopatra, Heat Wave, Mercutio, Flash Cannon. Cleopatra opens her mouth and shoots out a wide wave of flame towards the other pokemon, the wave wide enough to hit each of them. Mercutio raises one hand and shoots a silver light ray at Ninjask.

Eternal Drifter
2010-04-19, 09:18 PM
"I don't see how... my only flyer just died..."

"Is there something (http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/b/b6/201G.png) behind me? There is, isn't there?"

lord pringle
2010-04-19, 09:25 PM
"I don't see how... my only flyer just died..."

"Is there something (http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/b/b6/201G.png) behind me? There is, isn't there?"

yes yes there is why are you here protector?

Eternal Drifter
2010-04-19, 09:29 PM
yes yes there is why are you here protector?

I..... was spare..... I..... was spare....

One of Drifter's eyebrows raises. "Anyone have a spare Poke'ball for me to use? I have an idea..."

lord pringle
2010-04-19, 09:39 PM
I..... was spare..... I..... was spare....

One of Drifter's eyebrows raises. "Anyone have a spare Poke'ball for me to use? I have an idea..."

*grumble* here.

Eternal Drifter
2010-04-19, 09:42 PM
"Thanks... And sorry about this..." Drifter takes the ball, and tosses it over his shoulder, hitting the Unown.

The Unown is absorbed by the ball, and the ball shakes...

"Now, since the others haven't responded... what is your smallest, most powerful Poke'mon?"

lord pringle
2010-04-19, 09:54 PM
"Thanks... And sorry about this..." Drifter takes the ball, and tosses it over his shoulder, hitting the Unown.

The Unown is absorbed by the ball, and the ball shakes...

"Now, since the others haven't responded... what is your smallest, most powerful Poke'mon?"

Porygon-Z why?