PDA

View Full Version : Maid RPG: The Rumble in Ivory Falls (IC)

Pages : [1] 2

Soapy
2010-10-11, 06:40 AM
The morning sun rose high above the deep dark jungle which surrounded a large stone tower. Inside, the occupants (who were just waking up) could hear the sounds of a variety of jungle life.

In his bed, the young master of the house slept quietly, awaiting his loyal maids to awake him.

zzzz Shut up Dad zzzz I'll be friends with who ever I want to zzzzz

Siren
2010-10-11, 07:06 AM
Mari

Mari uncurled on her bed. She stretched out long and yawned.

"Another day another dollar or something."

She takes a shower, brushes her teeth and gets dressed for the day.

Deme
2010-10-11, 07:35 AM
Gwendolyn got up and prepared herself for another long day. Her room was an alarmingly frilly place for someone like her. Well, everyone's entitled to their secrets.

"Alright, day! I'm ready to take you on!"

She said under her breath, to avoid waking anyone else up. She exited her room and began to make her way towards the Master's bedroom. Someone had to get him up, and it may as well be her.

Emperor Ing
2010-10-11, 09:17 AM
Omega

The trees are convinientally arranged in such a way that on the first signs of sunrise, light pours into Omega's room. Either that or she just has a room really high in the tower where the trees don't help that much. Either way, she has to get used to the sensation as it automatically causes her to raise an enormous claw to block the sunlight from assaulting one of her sets of four eyes. It's the good set too. The one that doesn't need that funny looking monocle...quadacle? It's got 4 lenses...

Either way, the procedure is the same. Get up from her large bed, remove the rubber coverings on her claws and feet (placed so that she doesn't tear up the room in her sleep,) take a shower, polish her claws and talons so they're nice and shiny for the day. There is also the brushing of the teeth, which takes a lot longer and is more complex than it should be. Finally she gets dressed. Omega put on the uniform, the quadacle, and ties that bow around her tail (how she does this is a mystery.)

Anyone can see the humongous monster heading downstairs, she's pretty hard to miss. Standard procedure is to get breakfast ready at the beginning of the day. Although Omega doesn't have to due to her position, she likes cooking.

(Current Favor: 40)

DukeGod
2010-10-11, 09:33 AM
As Lilith woke up,either due to the sun,or due to the noise caused by the mansion,she stands and sits there doing nothing for some minutes,preparing herself from the difficult task ahead...then she stands,brushes her teeth,takes a shower and puts her Maid uniform with difficulty

Lilith outright hated that uniform.Demon princess should wear things more...different.But still that was her job,and she was bound to do it for sometime.Walking around she tries to find something to do,with so much maids it was hard to know what you should be doing

Soapy
2010-10-11, 10:04 AM
In his bedroom, the master laid in bed, feiging slumber, and eagerly awaiting to see who would arrive to wake him.

Deme
2010-10-11, 10:28 AM
And, since no one else had interrupted her on the way there, Gwendolyn entered the room. She smiled and walked towards his bed.

"Master, it's time to get up!"

She rustled his hair with affection, taking an unusual amount of care that her wing-fingers stayed so as not to hit him. When dealing with another person, she probably would have just let them fall from her wrist, or even stretch out beyond the limits of her fingertips. There was a reason that, at the old house, a lot of the servants wore eyepatches. Or goggles. Or face shields, or... Well, it was no good thinking about that. She wasn't a burden. It was their fault for getting in the way. Still, with the master, who was like a brother to her, it was a good idea to be careful.

((I guess I'll use affection for this, if that's OK. [roll0] * 4.... Hey, does multiplication work with die rolls on here? I figure I'd ask for the sake of the future.))

Emperor Ing
2010-10-11, 11:00 AM
((I dunno, we never decided on that, but I personally like to use Nd6 instead of 1d6xN.))

Omega appears to be the first one to the kitchen. Nevertheless, there is something seriously wrong with this scene. Here's the problem, there's nothing on the table! Not yet anyways...can't have the master coming down to an empty plate.

Skill to make breakfast (I have the Legendary Menu power)
[roll0]

Cyborg Mage
2010-10-11, 11:15 AM
"Alright everyone, I'm aw-AHH!"
Everyone knew Alanna was a nice girl, nothing particularly wrong about her, but one of her problems was that generally-she could be something of a ditz. Like not remembering about that dip on the top stair.
"AHH! EEK! OOF! OUCH! HEY!"
She lies there sprawled on the floor for a moment, before springing to her feet again.
"Like I said-I'm awake!"
The good thing was, she never let that get her down. Or mabye she just didn't understand it. Either way, she was always sort of sweet and airheaded- like a little sister to the other maids.

loser0ll
2010-10-11, 11:20 AM
Taking a minute to let herself become insubstantial, the ghostly maid Lyrrian slips quietly through the bed, sinking underneath it. It had happened again - just like it does every night she has "night-cleaning" duty in the Master's bedroom. There really should be some sort of alarm clock in the Master's room, to make sure that she woke up before him. Or perhaps somebody could come in to... oh, right.

Still, being a ghost, despite having a few harsh requirements, came with a couple of advantages. The biggest one being that she had the luxury of simply disolving her physical manifestations, and floating away to her room to get dressed for the day. This allowed her to simply appear to come in late. Of course, a few of the girls were probably beginning to wonder exactly why she insisted on having the Morning Cleanup duty everytime she has the Night Cleanup duty. Her clothing only become insubstantial with the rest of her if she actually remembers to put them on.

So, with messy hair and an unpressed uniform, Lyrrian rushes into the room and begins cleaning up after the Master and herself.

[roll0]

Shades of Gray
2010-10-11, 11:43 AM
Kohaku

The maid in yellow woke up with a yawn, getting ready for the day at her own pace. She floated out of her bed. "Good morning." She said to no one. A hairbrush, toothbrush, and clothing all flew towards her, performing their various functions.

She later left the room, looking for any of the other maids. She could smell breakfast being made, but didn't hear anyone waking up the master. She didn't hear this due to Alanna's clumsy display.

The calm maid turned towards Alanna. "Are you alright?" The maid asked in a monotone. "Do try to be more careful in the future."

Cyborg Mage
2010-10-11, 11:54 AM
"Hahaha! Ah, no worries, happens every day~!"
Again, one of the good things about Alanna. Nothing gets her down, or at least she doesn't usually understand anything enough to let it get her down. Not that it in itself gets her down anyway.

Soapy
2010-10-11, 12:01 PM
The Master Eagerly opened his eyes and saw before him, Gwendolyn stood over him.

Thank you very much Gwendolyn, how are you on this fine day? The master said in a warm and inviting voice.

(Deme recieves 1d6 favour for waking the master up peacefully!)

Shades of Gray
2010-10-11, 12:02 PM
Kohaku

The maid in yellow sighed. "Alright, as long as you're fine." She said, patting away some dust on the girl's shoulder. "Thought wouldn't having it happen every day be a reason to worry?" Kohaku asked, thinking about it once more.

Rahas
2010-10-11, 01:54 PM
Elizabeth

Elizabeth sprung out of bed once the sun came in to her room over the treetops, and prepared herself to clean today. It might not actually be her turn to clean but for some reason she just couldn't resist seeing dirt go un-removed.
"Morning everyone." Elizabeth calmly stated while bounding down the stairs towards the kitchen ready to start cooking or assist if someone already has.

Deme
2010-10-11, 02:18 PM
((Do I roll the 1d6?))

"I'm doing great as ever, Master."

She smiled and turned to his impressive wardrobe.

"Well, let's see...What colors would you like today, Lord Ladykiller?"

She was a little teasing, but it was good-natured teasing.

Soapy
2010-10-11, 02:25 PM
(No, I should roll. [1d6] [6] you recieve 6 favour)

Something Blue will do nicely.

Emperor Ing
2010-10-11, 03:49 PM
Elizabeth will come down to the kitchen to see the backside of a large figure. A cream colored oddly shaped dress, and 4 funny tubes sticking out of the backside not including the ribboned tail. It's pretty obvious Omega has already gotten to work on it. The monstrous figure pauses for a brief moment to turn its head to lay four of its eight eyes on Elizabeth. Good morning Elizabeth. How are you this morning?

Rahas
2010-10-11, 05:11 PM
"I am doing fine and it seems you already started cooking, do you need an extra hand with anything? Elizabeth calmly repiled awaiting for a reply before grabbing the dishes required to set the table for breakfast.

Emperor Ing
2010-10-11, 05:21 PM
Well...hmm...you can get the table ready. I'm sure Master Eldezi doesn't wanna come down to a table that's not set. She turns back to the kitchen counter. Do cheesecakes sound good? No, not that kind, I mean pancakes with chessy omletes in 'em.

Rahas
2010-10-11, 05:26 PM
"I'm not sure if those would taste good, but I see no reason in not trying to make one." Elizabeth stated while pulling out silverware to set the table with. "Just be sure not to give anyone food poisoning."

Emperor Ing
2010-10-11, 05:38 PM
Oh that won't happen. She says in a slightly joking tone. I'm not an amateur.

Siren
2010-10-11, 05:39 PM
Mari

After getting dressed Mari somehow managed to get into a patch of sunlight. After the resulting catnap everyone appeared to be awake.

"Late again. Stupid cat instincts. Hmmmm what can I do that someone probably isn't doing...I know."

Mari goes all the way down the tower into the jungle to find flowers to decorate the table.

Luck Roll [roll0]

Deme
2010-10-11, 05:46 PM
"Ok, then, Master."

She eagerly set to picking out an outfit he might like, in blue.

Maybe I'll see if someone else wants to do this tommorow... Clothes aren't really my forte.

And, for an element of risk, she added a hat to the selection.

((I am not sure if I need to roll for this -- I'll roll something in case, and if not, that's fine, and if so, we can use the multiplication as appropriate. [roll0]))

DukeGod
2010-10-11, 06:00 PM
After walking around the mansion for some time,Lilith decides to put herself to work as things were getting too boring.Taking a nearby feather duster she starts to sweep the tower,taking the dust away of the furniture while humming some Death Metal

Emperor Ing
2010-10-11, 10:35 PM
((Hay guys! Final version of the banner is finished!

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll246/EmperorIng/GroupPhotosig-1.png

To SGT, sorry, I didn't make the master's hair indigo, it looked too bizarre even by my standards.

And SoG, did I do your maid justice with the transition from your style to mine?

Siren
2010-10-11, 11:41 PM
The banner is super cute!

Cyborg Mage
2010-10-12, 03:22 AM
Alanna wandered into the kitchen, smiling as if she hadn't fallen down the stairs a few minutes ago.
"Hi there, breakfast ready yet? *Sniff* I smell pancakes! And cheese! And pa-oh wait, I already said that. Anything I can do to help?"
Despite her airheadedness, Alanna could still do most of her duties fine. Even if they sometimes needed a little bit of extra explanation.

Emperor Ing
2010-10-12, 09:18 AM
Omega turns her head to the newcomer. Alanna is usually...unwieldy even to be in the same room as and it's even considered a war crime to bring her into a foreign country. Well, you can prepare some...fresh fruit. Apples, strawberries, maybe even make juice.

Cyborg Mage
2010-10-12, 09:43 AM
"Got it! Hold on..."
Alanna looks around the kitchen for a little bit before coming across a large bowl of mixed fruits, taking them out, putting them on the table and beginning to slice them-with her katana.

Skill:
[roll0]

DukeGod
2010-10-12, 09:43 AM
After dusting around the house for some time,Lilith arrives at the kitchen.Breakfeast was still being done so she could work some time more.Stopping by Alanna's side she sees that her co-worker was quite filled with dust.Maybe she felt when wake up...again

"Stand still"

Starts to dust Alanna,holding her lightly

Emperor Ing
2010-10-12, 09:52 AM
So I heard a rumble from down here. Omega says, attempting to make conversation. Also pretending she's not seeing Alanna being dusted. Was that you?

Cyborg Mage
2010-10-12, 11:45 AM
"Hm? Oh, yeah, I though that you had gotten used to that!"
Alana giggles to herself a little as she continues slicing. Mostly not because she was being dusted.

Siren
2010-10-12, 05:27 PM
Mari

Mari walks through the jungle picking things that she thinks will look good together. When she has enough to fill the vase for the table she starts back towards the tower.

"Nothing like a morning walk in the jungle."

She brings the flowers into the kitchen and grabs a vase.

"You think these will look good on the table?"

Assuming I found flowers since the roll was pretty good.

Emperor Ing
2010-10-12, 10:32 PM
"Hm? Oh, yeah, I though that you had gotten used to that!"
Alana giggles to herself a little as she continues slicing. Mostly not because she was being dusted.

You have an adamantium skeleton. Of course you would be used to it. Omega responds while contemplating throwing her through a stone wall just to see what happens. One of her eyes see Mari walk in with a handful of flowers. Oh, absolutely!

Siren
2010-10-12, 10:54 PM
Mari

Mari arranges the flowers for a minute and then puts them on the table. She spins around and walks back into the kitchen.

"Oh it is such a beautiful day. Is there anything I can help you with this lovely morning Omega ma'am?"

Mari adds a salute for good measure.

Soapy
2010-10-13, 05:16 AM
After putting on the clothing that had been selected for him (3 favour) The master causually walked down to breakfast, going slower than usual, allowing himself to admire his mansion.

Emperor Ing
2010-10-13, 06:09 AM
You can help get breakfast ready. And stay away from that katana, but that's common sense. I don't see any french toast.

Siren
2010-10-13, 07:18 AM
Mari

"Ok french toast...I will try my best."

Mari gets the ingredients together and tries to make french toast.

skill roll to help with breakfast [roll0]

The toast did not turn out well at all

Emperor Ing
2010-10-13, 07:28 AM
Omega walks by, holding a large plate with a fairly sized pile of pancakes that smell oddly like scrambled eggs. Mari can see one set of Omega's eyes tracking Mari and the french toast as the pancakes are put in the oven. Afterwards, Omega comes back to Mari. You look like you're having trouble. Here, i'll help.

Skill to help Mari in making the french toast.
[roll0]

Deme
2010-10-13, 08:06 AM
On the other hand, Gwendolyn decides to take the shortest possible route down: jumping out a window. Her wings were sufficient for flight if she did something like that first, so it was just a matter of gliding down down to the kitchen's window, which was presumably in-place for pies, and sliding in. For this once, in a rare move, she landed on her feet without hitting anyone.

"Hey, guys! Better hussle -- he's on his way down. Any last minute touches I can help with?"

originalpimp
2010-10-13, 10:52 AM
It wasn't like Majiku to be out of bed later than the others, but nonetheless it happened. After she finished getting dressed, she checked and cleaned her reliable AK-47, then hid it on her person as usual (?) (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Hammerspace). She headed downstairs toward the kitchen, stopping before she went in, and noticed breakfast appeared to be nearly ready. "Hmm, doesn't seem like there's much I can do. The master's probably already been woken up by now..."

Majiku continued on into the kitchen anyway. Well who knows? Maybe there IS something I can do.

Salbazier
2010-10-13, 03:02 PM
Partita

Unusual for the hardworking girl, today Partita found herself awake so late in the morning, with the sun already rising and nice smell of breakfast spreading through Ivory Falls from the kitchen

"Oh, my God, Everybody must have been awake already. How come I woke so late?! What the head maid will say?"

Her mind still hazy even after a quick wash, Partita hurriedly going down to the kitchen to start working.

"Good morning," holding back a yawn she greet the other maids "I'm sorry for being late. Is there anything I can help?"

[[Sorry for only posting now, my mind is still filled with statistics and linear algebra]]

Athletics: 1

Affection: 2

Skill: 2

Cunning: 3

Luck: 2

Will: 1

Types: Sexy and Lolita
ColorsVermilion and silver

Quality 1: Easygoing
Quality 2: Trauma
Roots: Debts

Explosion: Crying

Weapon: Pychic power

Power: Mockery

Spirit:10

Current Favor: 20

A short but well endowed beauty. Coming from a broken with (step? foster?) parent (s?) who prone to abuse her. Because of her family debts (gambling debts? yakuza?) she is practically sold to pay for it. A prostitution will earn more, especially with that body of her, but somehow she manage to convince her family to just let her do a 'normal' (at least they thought it is normal) work instead.

DukeGod
2010-10-13, 03:26 PM
After dusting Alana,and feeling somewhat proud of pretty much doing so with the whole tower,Lilith sits down and keeps looking as the others cook something.All that work could make people hungry

Emperor Ing
2010-10-13, 03:53 PM
From trying to help Mari with her french toast, Omega is a good position to Majiku and Partita finally come down. First, you might wanna consider getting a bedroom that the sun shines through in the morning. Second, the master should be down any minute. Prehaps someone can get juice?

Salbazier
2010-10-13, 04:04 PM
"Yes, I really should. I'll go get the juice" Humming softly, Partita went to get some fresh fruits to make some juice. "Hmm, orange are standard, but perhaps Master would favor some variations?"

Skill: making juice [roll0]

Siren
2010-10-13, 06:21 PM
Mari

Mari stares in amazement as Omega fixes her messed up french toast.

"Thank you...sorry I wasn't more help."

Mari takes the finished french toast and puts it on the table. Then she starts checking her uniform and hair in the mirror to make sure she is presentable to the master.

originalpimp
2010-10-13, 09:42 PM
"Oh, I suppose I'll help with the juice."

Skill roll to aid Partita
[roll0]

Deme
2010-10-14, 03:31 PM
"OK, then! I guess I'll start moving these to the table so everything'll be ready when he gets there. Like a present!"

The bit of her that wanted to look tough felt deeply emberassed that she had said that, but she picked the French toast up.

Emperor Ing
2010-10-14, 03:41 PM
Omega looks at Mari. It's okay, we all don't have to be good at everything. Maybe you can help put everything together. Omega grabs her pan-omlete-cakes out of the oven (which one would notice wasn't even turned on) and puts them on the table.

Soapy
2010-10-14, 06:47 PM
The master patiently waited for his maids to finish preparing breakfast. He didn't want them to rush what he was sure was going to be a wonderful meal.

I hope everything goes perfectly! He whispered to himself.

(Sorry for sporadic updating, Medal of Honor is taking all of my attention!:smallwink:)

Emperor Ing
2010-10-14, 06:51 PM
((Oh. Oooooh, wow. You have my condolences, I am so sorry for your loss. :smallfrown: ))

Siren
2010-10-14, 09:30 PM
Mari

Mari finishes adjusting her outfit.

"I will try to do whatever I can to help ma'am."

Mari salutes Omega again. She walks over to the table and fiddles with the flowers.

Deme
2010-10-14, 09:48 PM
Since she's already greeted the Master this morning, Gwendolyn lets Omega take the lead with presenting the food. Besides, something about soaking up the credit for something she really had no part in sits poorly with her.

Rahas
2010-10-14, 11:54 PM
Upon seeing the master arrive at the table just moments after finishing setting it correctly Elizabeth greeted him. ""Good morning master, I hope you enjoyed your slumber.

Emperor Ing
2010-10-15, 08:10 AM
Once breakfast has been successfully set up, Omega will wait within sight of the base of the stairs for the master to come down. Once he comes down she will curtsey for the master and say:

Good morning Master Eldezi, how are you this fine morning?

Soapy
2010-10-15, 10:33 AM
I'm simply wonderful this morning Omega, Eldezi said upon meeting her at the foot of the stairs.

My sleep was perfect Elizabeth, Eldezi said as he sat at his place at the table.

Cyborg Mage
2010-10-15, 10:57 AM
"Hello, master Eldezi. Glad to hear your sleep was pleasent, mabye today will be just as good~!"
When Alanna adressed the master, it went almost halfway between casual and formal. Mabye worryingly close. She then returned to slicing the fruits.

Skill again because the GM "forgot":
[/roll]3d6[/roll]

Salbazier
2010-10-15, 11:23 AM
With Majiku's help Partita prepared some fruit juice that hopefully fit with master's taste and the rest of the menu. "Thank you Majiku. It seems the master has arrived. Let bring this to the table"

Partita went to the dining the room carrying the pither of juice in a tray. "Good morning, Master Eldezi" she greeted him with smile.

Siren
2010-10-15, 08:29 PM
Mari

Mari comes up behind the master and hugs him from behind.

"Hey good to see you this morning. I hope you like everything we did for you."

Deme
2010-10-15, 09:02 PM
Gwen puts down the french toast after he's been greeted and waits to see if this is a 'let's everyone have breakfast' breakfast or a 'I'm going to be eating by myself' breakfast. If yes, then yay; if not, then the storm gutters needed cleaning.

DukeGod
2010-10-15, 09:09 PM
"Bonjour Master"

Lilith says while still sitting.And them procceeds to serve herself,somewhat afraid of punishment from Omega.She could be very mean

Salbazier
2010-10-18, 06:58 AM
[... .... ... sounds of bird chirpings, leaves rustling in the winds, and streaming water but there is no sound of people at all. Almost as if the whole mansion has been dead suddenly or kinapped by the aliens from another world]

Partita wondered why everyone suddenly goes quiet -something she doesn't see happened often in this mansion in the few weeks since her employment. Perhaps they are just really enjoying their food. It is indeed a very delicious breakfast. Turn out living here isn't so bad after all, she thought as she ate her food.

"So, Master, what do you plan for today?" She ask cheerfully, her mind imagining how to make today a fun day for everyone.

[[Anybody there? I know we predict some people gonna quit almost as it begin, but all at once?:smallfrown:]]

Emperor Ing
2010-10-18, 07:09 AM
((I'm just waiting for the GM to reply, I imagine everyone else is too =\ ))

Siren
2010-10-18, 11:24 AM
OOC: Yeah waiting for the GM. I hope he comes back.

Soapy
2010-10-18, 11:47 AM
Oh, I plan on enjoing a nice calm day of painting, hopefully nothing too crazy will happen, but perhaps later in the day I shall take a calm stroll around the mansion.

OOC: Sorry for the delay, techical difficulties.

Deme
2010-10-18, 04:11 PM
"Sounds nice. Anything you want us to do in particular?"

Gwen asked, eating her breakfast in a chair a little ways off from the table. It was just easier that way -- even if she folded her wings as tight as they would go, they'd be awkward at the table itself. This was one of the reasons why she glared at anyone who would consider suggesting she was eating standing up because of her problems, and instead try to look like someone who just preffered things that way.

...Wait, what had he said?

"...Did you just... say... that you hoped nothing too crazy would happen?"

Oh, dear. Oh dear. That was as good as kissing a nice peaceful day goodbye. She could hear that lovely time on the roof vanishing already, replaced, inevitably, with screaming. And maybe an explosion. But there could be people to beat up, and she couldn't argue with that.

Emperor Ing
2010-10-18, 04:32 PM
The giant monster takes her seat at the table. She always made more than enough for everybody, but that's okay because Omega has always had an enormous appetite. She might be...rounded, but she's always looked like that, so it's unlikely that it's weight.

That sounds...quite simple. Not to say it's a bad thing at all, I just can't use your paint brushes. I do my own artwork luckily, and I hope you appreciate this new masterpiece. I call them...uh...pomletecakes! Yes! Hope you enjoy them Master!

Omega begins to eat from her large pile of food. It's slightly less ravenous and with more utensils than one would expect.

Siren
2010-10-18, 04:37 PM
Mari

Mari sits down and eats some food.

"Sounds like a nice day. Is there anything special I should get for lunch or dinner Omega? I can hunt or fish for more food."

Mari hopes for an affirmative. Staying inside all day doesn't sound all that good compared to being in the jungle.

DukeGod
2010-10-18, 08:41 PM
Lilith smiles once she sees no punishment would be in place.And then compensates for Omega's manners by being nearly as ravenous as a stereotyped monter would be.In a way not supposed for a princess,maybe but despite all that she would still hold a royal grace,not letting any food taint her dress or face

Rahas
2010-10-18, 09:49 PM
Elizabeth sitting at the table with everyone else and enjoying breakfast perked up upon hearing the master talk about painting
What will you be painting today master?

Soapy
2010-10-19, 05:37 AM
"Oh, I don't know, maybe a nice landscape," Eldrizad said, as he happily dug into his french toast.

(OOC: On a semi related matter, french toast happens to be my favorite breakfast)

Emperor Ing
2010-10-19, 08:04 AM
Omega's panoramic vision gives her an excellent view of the table. One cluster of eyes catches and focuses on Lilith. How disgusting! She's literally face-first in the food. She can understand someone's hunger, but even she could wait a second to get the food on a fork. She was just thinking about not spilling food on her dress too. Now that the thought is brought up again, Omega is actually somewhat impressed that the demon is able to do that while remain relatively clean.

"Sounds like a nice day. Is there anything special I should get for lunch or dinner Omega? I can hunt or fish for more food."

Ah, yes. I like working with new dresses..er..I mean ingredients. Suprise me.

Salbazier
2010-10-19, 08:14 AM
"A landscape.. then will you go out to paint, master? Maybe.." An idea suddenly came to Partita's mind but she stopped since she unsure about it. "... I wonder, if the master would like to paint outside, perhaps we can have a picnic together? But, I don't know if there's a good spot in a jungle like this..."

Deme
2010-10-19, 09:33 AM
"I was planning on going up top today anyways -- I could check out if there's a nice clear spot nearby and report back. A picnic sounds great, personally!"

She laughed at the prospect of such a fun idea. Certainly, a better way to spend a day than just working on the gutters. Besides -- since she was planning on being outside, she had already selected a hat, a poncho, and a potion to prevent sunburn -- so she was ready for anything.

"Heck, maybe a couple of us could go looking for a perfect picnic spot -- something with a nice landscape for Master Eldrizad to paint."

Cyborg Mage
2010-10-19, 11:05 AM
Alanna finishes slicing, placing the fruit tray on the table-the contents of which she has somehow carved patterns into- and sits down for breakfast. "So, nothing exciting? Isn't that code for "Adventure" in a medieval seting?" 4th wall is now broken!

Soapy
2010-10-19, 01:44 PM
"Now that I think about it, a picnic outing would be a lovely idea, hopefully we can find a beautiful spot for me to paint!

Emperor Ing
2010-10-19, 04:24 PM
Omega isn't a big fan of the jungle. Yes, she grew up in it, but she's been much happier since coming into the employment of the master's family.

Yes, it does. I'm sure Mari can find a most lovely spot!

Siren
2010-10-19, 08:11 PM
Mari

Hearing everyone talking about going out into the jungle Mari starts to get excited. Her tail starts to twitch back and forth making a shuffling noise against the chair.

"Yes I could help find a good spot and set up a place to grill fish or other food. There are lots of good spots near the river. We could swim some there. Oh gosh what all would we need to bring?"

DukeGod
2010-10-19, 09:01 PM
"From what we said until now?Food,Painting Material,Swimsuits,a Barbecuer,Fishing Rods,something to Hunt other animals,and I thing weapons to defend ourselves...

After eating,Lilith sits with her arms crossed.Mainly untouched by the food except for some around her mouth,that she cleans in an utterly royal way with a napkin.Going from one extreme to another was all her specialty

"Sounds like a fun day"

She smiles.Mainly at the change to not do the boring jobs.Like cleaning the house or making sure the wild beats don't come near the tower

Deme
2010-10-19, 09:17 PM
"If we bring pre-prepared food, we don't need a way to cook food there, or a way to get it outside of finding things for dinner. I got a weapon -- don't you guys?"

She seemed confident in her own strengths of arms, but then looked uncertainly at the other girls. Before coming here, she had... always had to fight. Or run. Or fly. Sometimes an axe was her best friend, her firewood in the nights after her father died, and her weapon against wolves, and the best way to destroy a pitchfork pointed at her... Life wouldn't have been possible any other way.

Wasn't it the same for anyone else? Her face grew a little harder, trying to hide the fact that moment of uncertainty.

Siren
2010-10-19, 10:32 PM
Mari

"Pre-prepared food...but it is so much fun to freshly cook fish after you catch it."

Emperor Ing
2010-10-20, 04:44 PM
Oh yes, this is sounding like a marvelous idea. Though I think someone would need to stay back and watch the tower.

Siren
2010-10-20, 09:06 PM
Mari

"Not it."

Mari finishes her food.

"Can I take anyone's plate back to the kitchen?"

Deme
2010-10-20, 09:27 PM
"Not it! I'm going on scouting duty with Mari, after all."

She said, getting up with a little bounce in her step.

"I wouldn't say no to the food being cooked there, if no one minds the extra stuff to carry."

((Trying new font color))

Salbazier
2010-10-21, 11:42 AM
"Umm, fishing and cooking fish is good. But, I don't think there's no need to hunt. Still if others really want it, we can just bring food to supplement the menu, like bread or vegetables, instead of meat."

"Ah, I'll help you with the dishes" she said to Mari.

Soapy
2010-10-21, 02:18 PM
I'd just like to thank all of You for this wonderfull breakfast. Eldrizad says before wiping his mouth with his napkin.

Everyone recieves 2d6 (6,6)=12 favour for a succesful breakfast

(OOC:Does anyone want me to create a OOC Thread?)

Emperor Ing
2010-10-21, 05:15 PM
((Don't think it's necessary ATM))

After finishing her food, Omega stands up and curtseys for the master. It was our pleasure sir. She then turns to the group. And a special congradulations to everyone on a successful breakfast.

Siren
2010-10-21, 06:46 PM
Mari

Mari grabs the master's plate.

"No problem sir. Well I don't care about the hunting as long as there is fishing."

Mari takes her plate and however many others she can collect into the kitchen.
She starts trying to wash them accepting any help she can get.

Skill roll [roll0]

OOC: How are we keeping track of favor?

Emperor Ing
2010-10-21, 06:50 PM
((I'd say just find a way to keep track of it yourself. I'll just keep a running tally for myself in my first post in this thread))

Deme
2010-10-22, 08:12 AM
She followed after Mari, figuring since she hadn't helped much with breakfast, this'll do.

"Lemee help out a little -- we may as well decide what sort of search we're doing for a picnic spot while we're there."

(([roll0] and sadly it's by its lonesome.))

Salbazier
2010-10-22, 10:13 PM
Partita helped mari carrying and wahing the dishes. Humming softly all the way. "It seems today will be a great day"

For the dishes, Skill: [roll0]

Siren
2010-10-23, 07:54 PM
Mari

Between the two others helping the plates get pretty clean. Mari starts to put them away in the cupboards.

"Well who wants to go look for a place for the picnic?"

Emperor Ing
2010-10-23, 08:00 PM
Omega turns to face Mari, all eight eyes trained on her.
Mari, i'm sure you don't wanna spend all day cooped up in here. Why don't you look for a good spot?

Siren
2010-10-23, 08:14 PM
Mari

"Yeah well I was just assuming I was going. I am always on the prowl in the jungle. I was wondering if anyone else wanted to go. I can't be the only one who wants to go into the jungle...well I think."

Mari makes a weird face trying to contemplate someone who wanted to stay inside all day. She stopped thinking about it and her face went back to normal. No one could possibly be like that.

Deme
2010-10-23, 09:34 PM
"Hey! Haven't I been saying all morning I'd be going with you? So I'm going with you!"

She put her foot down on that one, flapping her wings somewhat upsetly.

"Soon as we're clear on that, I'll get my sunhat and be ready to go!"

Emperor Ing
2010-10-23, 10:18 PM
By all means, Deme! I never said you couldn't go...

DukeGod
2010-10-24, 06:27 PM
"I'll remain here until the picnic.But if someone will stay for the tower,won't be me..."

Remains still in her chair and looking throught the windows with a smirk

Deme
2010-10-26, 11:14 AM
((My character's name is Gwendolyn...))

"Then don't just ignore me!"

Then her mood changed, and she smiled.

"Let me go get my hat, and we'll be good to go!"

She dashed off, letting her wings trail out beside her.

Salbazier
2010-10-26, 11:49 AM
"I guess I'll be helping with the preparation here. Good luck scouting, girls"

I'm bored rolling skill

Cunning: [roll0] Finding out every possible things may be needed

Skill: [roll1] preparing those things

Why am I rolling anyway?

Emperor Ing
2010-10-26, 04:01 PM
((I dunno, and Deme, sorry. You just rarely post your character's name. ))

Be careful Gwen, you know how you are in the sun.

Deme
2010-10-26, 04:07 PM
"I will! I've got an ointment for my wings and face, and my hat'll help, too!"

Gwen called back behind her as she ran up towards her room. It gave her a nice fuzzy feeling to have someone call after her. She went up and got her supplies and came back, wearing her hat over her head-dress and covering her arms and wings in a pale white salve as she walked.

Siren
2010-10-26, 05:45 PM
Mari

"I am going to get the fishing rods. As soon as we find a good spot, I am going to start fishing for lunch. Oooo I need to bring my swimsuit as well."

Mari bounces away and comes back with fishing poles and a bag full of stuff.

"You ready to go?"

OOC: If it is ok I want to spend 10 favor to get a daring swimsuit.

Emperor Ing
2010-10-27, 09:56 PM
((...huh, it would appear our GM is MIA. ))

Salbazier
2010-10-27, 10:08 PM
((Again? *sigh* did i jinx this game somehow :P ))

Soapy
2010-10-28, 05:28 AM
(I'm Not MIA. You Guys are Role Playing, so why should I interupt that. i will be missing this weekend however, so don't expect any posts from Friday to Sunday.)
(Siren: Sure, Why not.)

I wish you the best on your search, please find the most beautiful spot you can.

I will need someone to help me get all of my painting supplies together.

Siren
2010-10-28, 05:35 PM
Mari

"Well I guess Gwen and I will go exploring then. We will see you all soon."

Mari walks calmly until she gets out of the masters sight and then she starts running.

OOC: Are we down to only 4 people already?

DukeGod
2010-10-28, 08:21 PM
"If that will speed the process..."

Lilith stands and climbs a few floors to get the painting stuff.Ink,a white board,and a place to support those boards

Skill Roll?(Not sure if I'm supposed to roll at all) [roll0]

Deme
2010-10-29, 08:43 AM
Gwen follows after Mari, waiting until they get outside to start trying to take to the air. From the gound level of the tower, it's a little tricky, but she gets ity eventually.

"So, which way first?"

Emperor Ing
2010-10-29, 09:44 AM
Omega turns her bulk to the master.
Do you require anything else, sir?

Soapy
2010-10-29, 12:37 PM
(Last post until Sunday, if someone could take over the master's postition until then that would be super.)

Could you find someone to help me get my art supplies together Omega? The master said as he begun to walk up to his room.

Emperor Ing
2010-10-29, 05:31 PM
Omega nods and turns. Partita? Could you please find the master's art supplies?

Salbazier
2010-10-30, 02:43 AM
"Yes, Ms. Omega. I'll prepare it right away"

Partita went to the store room for Master's art supplies and began collect all of the usual stuff he need.

Siren
2010-10-30, 11:34 AM
Mari

Mari looks up towards Gwen.

"Well first we should head towards the river. Then we can follow it and look for a good place to eat. Sound good to you?"

Deme
2010-10-31, 08:01 AM
"Sounds like a plan!" She flapped along, trying to find the river, which was an easy enough task. It was a break in the dense treeline, though not a big one.

"Even if I end up regretting this later, I still feel better off than the poor girls who got stuck inside!"

She said with a laugh.

Siren
2010-11-01, 03:05 PM
Mari

Mari tries to keep an eye on Gwen above and follow her towards the river.

"I totally agree with you on that. The house seems so confining. I like being out in the jungle much more."

Mari has trouble seeing Gwen above.

"Am I heading the right way?"

Deme
2010-11-01, 08:27 PM
"I don't remember you from the old place, but it was so much worse. It had a town around it. I mean, this tower's a bit more confined, but I can go outside it if I want. That beats anything."

She replied from up above. She swooped down and shook the treetops with her legs -- a tricky manuver, but it would make clear where she was.

"I actually can't see you, but I'm over where the branches are shaking. If you can see that, then we're right by the river."

Soapy
2010-11-02, 12:28 PM
(OOC: I don't how we should handle the party splitting up, maybe one of the maids back at the mansion could start some trouble?)

Eldrazi calmly walked up to his room so he could check on whoever had been sent to collect his art supplies.

I suppose I should have her bring plenty of green paint, maybe some blues if they find a spot near some water...

he said to himself speculating on what he'd end up painting.

Siren
2010-11-03, 08:10 PM
Mari

Mari walks a bit further and hears the branches shaking. She gets right below the tree.

"I see you."

Mari looks around and sees the river, but no clearing.

"Well I think we should keep going. There doesn't appear to be a good spot here. I should be able to keep an eye on you now if you stay above the river."

Emperor Ing
2010-11-03, 08:18 PM
((Unfortunately Head Maids can't trigger random events))
Omega sits down again on a nearby chair cross-legged. Mostly thinking about what's happening next. What food would the master like prepared, containers, what needed to be done while he was gone, and those poor suckers out there in the jungle. Weather, nasty animals, being lost all the time, sure Omega was born and grew up in it, but she never felt attached. Oh my, is it possible that either Mari or Gwen will accidentally trigger one of Omega's old traps that she forgot about from before...she got the job working for Eldrazi's family? Nah, what are the odds.

originalpimp
2010-11-04, 07:50 AM
OOC: Sorry about not posting much recently, but I'm still here.

After a moment of silence Majiku spoke up, "Erm, if you need someone to stay here... I wouldn't mind..." Truth be told, Majiku preferred to stay inside and didn't much enjoy the jungle, nor the sweltering heat. She endured it all for her master, though, and the mansion itself wasn't a bad place to stay in.

Deme
2010-11-04, 01:26 PM
"Sounds like a plan."

She swooped down over the river itself, dodging the trees that formed a latticework with their banches.

"Hey, I think I see something up ahead!"

Salbazier
2010-11-05, 11:33 AM
Carrying the art supplies, Partita went to the master's room.

"Master Eldrazi, here are your art supplies. Do you still have need for anything else?"

Soapy
2010-11-05, 03:39 PM
No, That should be everything, at least for now.

(Partita gains 4 favour!)

Siren
2010-11-05, 05:51 PM
Mari

Mari pulls off her shoes and walks in the shallow edge of the river. She keeps walking along.

"Yeah I think I see what you are talking about."

Mari comes into a nice clearing. She looks around checking out how big it is and imagining where things might go.

"Do you think this has an interesting enough view for the master to paint?"

Deme
2010-11-05, 10:14 PM
"Yeah, I think so. It's got some great flowers."

She smiled and landed, leaning close to a bundle of tropical flowers growing on a vine.

Salbazier
2010-11-07, 12:03 PM
Very well, master. I will go to prepare some food for our picnic. What kind of food you'll prefer for today, master?

Emperor Ing
2010-11-07, 12:06 PM
Omega is still sitting up to the kitchen table, what looks like doodling on a piece of paper is actually an extremely disorganized diagram of what the master could possibly need for the picnic. Omega herself can be heard mumbling.

Siren
2010-11-07, 12:14 PM
Mari

"Well do you want to fly back and tell them we have found a spot?"

Mari starts to pull out a fishing rod and bait it.

Soapy
2010-11-07, 03:51 PM
I don't know Partita, but I'm sure you can think of something delicious that everyone would enjoy.

Deme
2010-11-08, 02:52 PM
Mari

"Well do you want to fly back and tell them we have found a spot?"

Mari starts to pull out a fishing rod and bait it.

"Alrighty, then! You better catch us some nice fish!"
She climbs up a tree and then jumps off to get aloft, flying back towards the tower. She lands in the front, entering in with a smile and a slam of the door.

"OK! We've found a spot!"

She calls out to the household in general, if anyone's around.

Siren
2010-11-10, 06:49 PM
Mari

Mari finishes baiting her line and casts it. She whistles and hopes to catch something good.

Luck Roll [roll0]

Emperor Ing
2010-11-11, 10:35 PM
[color=hotpink]"OK! We've found a spot!"

She calls out to the household in general, if anyone's around.

Omega turns to....uhh...Deme's character ((in the future, can you recite your character's name every other post or somehting?))
Wonderful! I'm already making a list of things you'll need. Suggestions are welcome.

Salbazier
2010-11-12, 12:36 AM
"Allright, master. I'll be sure to prepare something delicious" She bowed and exit from the room. As Partita went down to the Kitchen, she heard the voice proclaiming to have found a spot "Oh, good. They have returned. Better hurry then"

When she arrived in the kitchen, she said to Omega "Miss Omega, I have finished with master's art supplies. I think we should prepare some food now. If the others are still with the idea to hunt or fish, we can prepare some salad, deserts, and appetizers."

Emperor Ing
2010-11-12, 09:28 AM
Omega stands up. We will make a delicious pie!

Salbazier
2010-11-13, 10:37 PM
"A pie? That's great, Miss Omega." Partita claps her hand in excitement "Will you allow me to handle it, please? I have this family recipe of delicious Citron and cherry pie, uh I hope we have the proper fruit for it. Or we can just make more normal lemon or apple pie"

Emperor Ing
2010-11-13, 10:45 PM
By all means Partita! Omega briefly scans the pantry. If it's delicious there's no reason for anyone to not enjoy it. If we're missing certain fruits, we'll have to...well...get more.

Salbazier
2010-11-13, 10:51 PM
"Well, I guess there will be a lot variety of fruit in the jungle like this, so it won't be much a problem. Now, off to work!" Humming and smiling as she always do when doing something enjoyable, Partita star to make the pie by looking for all necessary ingredients around the panty

Siren
2010-11-14, 09:10 PM
Mari

Mari catches a few fish while waiting. Nobody appears to be coming so she changes into her swimsuit. Then she tries catching fish with her hands to make it more fun.

Emperor Ing
2010-11-15, 11:58 PM
(I'm pretty sure Partita can do all the cooking in a single Skill roll)

Salbazier
2010-11-16, 03:17 AM
(yeah forgot the skill check before, so here we go)

Skill: [roll0]

Finished with all the mixing and other stuffs (OOC:sorry don't really know hoe to cook a pie here :smalltongue:), Partita put the pie into oven. "There, all we have to do now is to wait" she says happily. "So, what else we need to do now?"

Soapy
2010-11-17, 03:05 PM
(Just to prove I'm still Alive)
Hmm, something smells wonderful! Eldrazi thought to him self as he checked over what colours he had decided to have Patricia pack for him.

Deme
2010-11-18, 10:29 AM
Omega turns to....uhh...Deme's character ((in the future, can you recite your character's name every other post or somehting?))
Wonderful! I'm already making a list of things you'll need. Suggestions are welcome.

Gwendolyn grinned.

"I've got all I need, but if there's anything I can do to help, just ask!"

((I'm sorry for being absent; I kind of wasn't expecting a reply...))

Emperor Ing
2010-11-19, 06:52 PM
Omega looks up. Weapons! You humans are so squishy it'd be good to have weapons in case something nasty wants to eat you. And if i'm correct, you also need something to keep bugs from biting.

Siren
2010-11-21, 01:59 PM
Mari

Mari lies down in her bathing suit on the bank. She looks up at the clouds and starts to take a nap in the sun. Before she sleeps she says one thing.

"I wonder when the others will show up?"

Deme
2010-11-23, 08:57 AM
"OK. I'll go get my axe, and a few other things."

Gwendolyn said, running down the stairs to the armory. Why they, a relatively peaceful jungle outpost, had an armory was one of those questions she never cared about.

Soapy
2010-11-27, 06:55 PM
(Just to Make Sure the Campaign's still alive!)

Eldrazi walked down the stairway, his paint supplies under arm, ready for a day well spent painting. Hopefully the maids would be willing to let him use them as the subject for a beautiful painting. The idea of maidsat play always gave him a warm fuzzy feeling, something he rarely felt after fleeing from his father.

Stupid dad, always telling me what to do...

Emperor Ing
2010-11-27, 07:26 PM
Omega looks up, her eight red eyes widen in suprise at seeing the master has come down so soon.
Master Eldrazi!

Soapy
2010-11-28, 09:15 AM
Ah, Omega! I trust everything is going splendedly?
Eldrazi said upon seeing his head maid.

Emperor Ing
2010-11-28, 10:14 AM
Sorry sir, you suprised me. Everything is going wonderfully, i'm just writing sort of a list on what to bring.

Soapy
2010-11-29, 06:46 AM
Wonderfull! What do you have so far? Eldrazi asked as he placed the container of painting supplies on the ground beside him.

Siren
2010-11-29, 06:45 PM
Mari

Mari wakes up.

"It must almost be lunch time now."

Mari goes to gather some firewood. After she gets some, she starts to make a fire pit and lines it with rocks.

Salbazier
2010-11-30, 01:08 AM
"Ah, master Eldrazi!" exclaim Partita while she carries the freshly baked pie to pack it in the picnic basket. "Well, we have my family's pride of a pie, for one. Hope you'll like it"

Emperor Ing
2010-11-30, 08:33 AM
Omega turns briefly to Partita. We have pie! She holds the paper to an eye cluster. Paint supplies I believe you have that covered, bug repellents, weapons (just in case,) food, a frying pan, knife...

Soapy
2010-11-30, 02:00 PM
It seems to me that everything is ready for our little excursion, so I trust that we are ready to leave and see what spot Mari has chosen for us. Eldrazi said, carefully hiding his excitment, (as he felt it proper to show a rerved face to his maids, (and a snarky antigonizing one to his father and other associated persons he didn't care too much for...)) and that pie smell delicious Patrica, I hope it tastes as good as it looks!

Emperor Ing
2010-11-30, 02:37 PM
Omega looks around Where is Mari?

Siren
2010-12-04, 11:35 PM
Mari

Still at the spot they planned to have the picnic at. Mari starts to make a fire.

Emperor Ing
2010-12-07, 09:50 PM
Oh nevermind, i'm sure she's fine.

Soapy
2010-12-09, 03:51 PM
Well then, I suppose we'd best be going then. How many of the maids wish to come along, Omega? Eldrazi asked his head maid.

Emperor Ing
2010-12-09, 04:10 PM
Roughly 4, sir. Though it would not suprise me if there are last-minute changes.

Deme
2010-12-11, 09:37 AM
"Well, Mari's still waiting at our spot! Let's go!"

Gwendolyn said, all childish excitement. She raised an arm in the air, hitting anyone standing next to her with a wing as it unfolded.

Soapy
2010-12-13, 01:28 PM
(OOC: I'm just going to assume that everyone's ready and it's okay for me to move the plot along.)

And so, master Eldrazi and his faithful maids began their journey to the spot that they would have their picnic lunch at. The group moved quite slowly along the path, as they took in all the beautiful sights the jungle had for them.

I Really must start taking more walks through this jungle, It always seems more and more beautiful each time I see it. Eldrazi said aloud to any maid who cared to listen.

Deme
2010-12-15, 10:32 AM
Gwendolyn, carrying her axe in one hand as she flapped along, this time skimming below the canopy to lead the way, nodded.

"So true, Master -- I like this much better than the old place. The light's not too bright in the forest, there's so much to explore, no mobs... This whole 'running away from home' thing was actually a pretty good idea."

She resisted the urge, deep in her soul, to comment on how surprising that was, since she had initially been sure he'd have been eaten by jungle rats within a week.

Emperor Ing
2010-12-15, 02:30 PM
Omega follows behind. She's used to the jungle, many of the things that are very harmful to humans are a minor annoyance. Having a strong, thick carapace is very helpful. She was careful to keep that dirt off of her dress though.

She turns to listen to Qwen, and begins to wax nostalgic in response. I never liked how guests would always run for the hills at the sight of me. Gwen? Did I ever hurt anyone?

Soapy
2010-12-19, 05:09 PM
Personally, I don't remember you hurting anyone Omega, you aren't the kind of person to do that. Eldrazi said as they walk through the forest. Eldrazi decided not to comment out loud about how quiet the other maids were being.

(Seriously, are you guys still here?)

Emperor Ing
2010-12-19, 05:13 PM
((I am :smalltongue:))

I wish the guests knew that. Omega says in a remoresful tone. Though...uhh...where is everybody?

Siren
2010-12-20, 06:53 PM
Mari

Mari has started the fire. She starts to wander through the jungle for more firewood. She hears voices.

"Hey is that you Master, Omega, Gwen...Others?"

OOC: Still here.

Soapy
2010-12-22, 11:45 AM
The Jungle makes way to reveal the wonderful spot the Mari had found for the group. Eldrazi is almost dumbfounded at the beautiful sight.

This spot is incredible! I can't wait to start painting!

(Mari and Gwen each gain 10 favour dor finding the spot!)

Deme
2010-12-22, 11:58 AM
"Well, we figured you'd like to look at some of these flowers, and the river's great for fish. You caught anything, Mari?"

Gwen asks as she bursts into the clearing. She lands and puts her axe down by a tree.

Emperor Ing
2010-12-23, 09:45 AM
Omega pauses to look around the clearing.
Well played you two, well played indeed.

Siren
2010-12-23, 06:29 PM
Mari

"Yeah I caught some fish and started a fire. Should be able to cook the fish when everyone is getting hungry. I also went for a nice swim. Took you guys a while to get here."

Emperor Ing
2010-12-25, 12:59 PM
Oh I wouldn't say that, I know that Master. Eldrazi enjoys the scenic route.

Soapy
2010-12-28, 04:07 PM
Eldrazi was already set to work on a painting, getting set to paint a landscape of the spot.

this is going to be a masterpiece! he thought as he eaerly put brush to canvas.

Siren
2010-12-31, 10:29 PM
Mari

"I am sure it will be. You make the most beautiful paintings and nature is a wonderful subject to paint. So who wants to cook the fish? Should I do it?"

originalpimp
2011-01-02, 07:30 PM
OOC: Again, my bad on the inactivity thing.

Majiku had, after much thought, opted to stay behind. "Have a nice trip, master...", She had muttered when the others left, though it was unlikely anyone heard her. She sort of drifted her way about the mansion, up the stairs, then toward her room, all in silence. She sat on her bed for a moment, enjoying the peace and... Well, relative amounts of quiet. About as peaceful and quiet as it can be in the middle of an active, dangerous jungle. Majiku had a collection of books she kept on a shelf near her bed, which she reached to now. She pulled out one of her favorite books carefully, a light novel about the adventures of a group of talking frogs, and opened it up to a bookmarked page. As she began reading, she started to lose herself and sort of zone out. It was easy for Majiku to read for hours, and even days at a time without even noticing where the time has went. The jungle noises outside seemed to grow in intensity and volume at times, but Majiku didn't appear bothered in the least.

Emperor Ing
2011-01-03, 05:36 PM
I think I should make an attempt at the fish, if nobody else wants to of course.

Deme
2011-01-04, 01:07 AM
"You're the best cook, Omega. I'm no good at girly stuff like that."

Gwendolyn shrugs and laughs off her own weaknesses. It doesn't matter to her, so it's ok to admit it, she supposes.

"But if you need some extra wood to stoke the fire, I'm your girl."

Emperor Ing
2011-01-05, 07:37 PM
Why not? Omega's eyes scan the surroundings. Can't hurt to keep some extra firewood on reserve!

Deme
2011-01-06, 09:39 AM
"Ok, then! Be back in a jiff!"

And she vanishes into the undergrowth, looking for a likely log to chop.

((should rolling be involved?))

Soapy
2011-01-06, 03:03 PM
OOC: I don't think so... but, I guess maybe a strength check to chop it, or a skill check to find it... I don't think lumberjacking is a normal maid duty...:smallamused:

Emperor Ing
2011-01-06, 05:03 PM
((Hmm, Athletics. Skill maybe?))

Soapy
2011-01-07, 05:10 PM
OOC: Yeah, that sounds right

Emperor Ing
2011-01-09, 08:12 PM
Omega begins the process of cooking the fish. Scaling it with her claws, cutting open the sides...

Skill check (cooking)
[roll0]

Siren
2011-01-11, 07:39 PM
Mari

Mari lies out in the sun looking at the master's painting.

"Such a nice day. I am glad we aren't inside."

Soapy
2011-01-13, 03:00 PM
"So am I, Mari." Eldrazi said as he continued work on his landscape, making sure that no detail was left unpainted.

"I'll have to paint the maids in afterwards," He thought to himself, making note of each maid's activity.

Soapy
2011-01-20, 03:17 PM
(OOC: One Week without a post? Does everyone else have Exams too?)

Emperor Ing
2011-01-20, 05:45 PM
((I'm waiting for someone to cast Summon Random Event :smalltongue:))

Siren
2011-01-23, 11:16 AM
Mari

"Picture is really turning out nice."

(Well then lets do this...I have favor to burn. I will ask for a random event.)

Soapy
2011-01-23, 11:24 PM
RANDOM EVENT TIME!!!
(Fantasy, that's the one we're playing right? I can't double check the original thread, but really with the motly cohort of maids we've got this is nothing short of a fantasy setting and man this side note went on a lot longer than it should have.)

As the Master and his maids are relaxing in the forest, they are suddenly interupted by what sounds like a small group, trampling through the woods.
Although they aren't in sight yet, they are quite loud, with complaints of accidental footfalls in unknown substances, bug bites and other general obsenities. They are also heading right for the small collection of maids.

(below is just a note so I don't forget what I rolled, please ignore the random event behind the curtain)

Fantasy 43

Siren
2011-01-24, 06:30 PM
Mari

Mari looks more upset the longer she hears the obscenities. She eventually yells to whoever is in the woods.

"Uh gentlemen there are ladies here. You are offending our ears."

Emperor Ing
2011-01-24, 06:33 PM
Omega looks up at the direction of the travelers.

Don't be too harsh Mari, they might not know we are here. Well, prior to Mari's announcement at least. Who's there?

Soapy
2011-01-25, 10:14 PM
One of the more finely dressed members of the group steps forward.

"Would one of you happen to be Prince Eldrazi, last name undisclosed?" he asks, clearly showing annoyance of having to walk out into the jungle.
"That would be me." Eldrazi said, looking up from his painting.
"It's my duty to inform you that your old man's kicked the bucket, my condolences for your loss, and congradulations on your new title and role of king of the country." The man, with very little emotion in his voice besides bored disdain, announced to Eldrazi and his Maids.

"Huba...Higlab...Herb?..." Eldrazi began spewing a stream of confused stammerings.

Siren
2011-01-28, 02:51 PM
Mari

Mari looks at the new people and then at the master. After doing that a few times and the master starting to stammer she rushes over to the master.

"Master are you ok? Are you having a seizure or something?"

The master was never like this...surely he must be ill.

Emperor Ing
2011-01-28, 03:05 PM
Omega's eyes dart around exitedly before stopping on the newcomers. Attempting in vain and pretty inappropriate to keep the mood light-hearted. Oh, oh! Hahaha! I get it! Hahahahahaha, that's funny. Hahaha, of course he's not dead! Right?

Soapy
2011-01-30, 11:33 AM
"Nope sorry miss, I'm afraid he's deader than a doornail, stiff as a plank, gone and joined the choir invisible..." The man continued to spout off death metaphor after metaphor, still with a sense of boredom at the whole disscusion.

Eldrazi was still babling nonsense.

Emperor Ing
2011-02-01, 04:51 PM
Omega shakes her head and focuses on the man. That's enough! We don't need you making jokes about tragedies like that!

Soapy
2011-02-03, 11:25 AM
"Sorry Ma'am, just a bit of Gallows Humor. Thought it'd liven up the situation."

the messenger glanced over to Eldrazi, who, desipte Mari's attempts to straighten him out, had now passed out.

"Is he going to be alright? I need him to sign some papers."

Emperor Ing
2011-02-03, 01:15 PM
I think you should leave. Like...now.

Siren
2011-02-04, 07:28 PM
Mari

"Uh uh must wake up the master. Must wake up the master."

Mari takes one of the pans for making lunch and fills it with water and slowly pours it over the master's head.

Soapy
2011-02-05, 10:01 AM
"Tell you what miss, have him fill out these papers within the next week. I'll come back and inform him of the duties and excetera expected from his royal highness." The man handed Omega a rather highty stack of papers, that he took from another member of his group.

Eldrazi only came around after the group of interlopers had left.

Emperor Ing
2011-02-05, 01:58 PM
Yes, please come back later. The master...uhh...king...Master...he needs rest. Omega takes the papers, holding it between her two claws on one hand. She turns her head to Mari, focusing four of her eyes on the water pouring. Mari! Cut that out!

Siren
2011-02-05, 02:20 PM
Mari

Mari stops pouring the water after the master comes to.

"But Omega I had to wake up the master. I am so glad he is awake."

Mari gets really close to the master and in front of his face.

"Are you ok?"

Soapy
2011-02-07, 02:41 PM
"Ah, yes Mari, I'm fine, I just had some sort of wierd halucination that my father died and I was the the new king, but that couldn't possibly be true right?" Eldrazi began laughing at the top of his lungs, conviced it was all a joke.

Emperor Ing
2011-02-07, 06:31 PM
Take it easy sir, that couldn't have been a nice fall. Are you feeling okay? She makes a nervous glance with the four eyes on the other side of her head towards the papers.

Siren
2011-02-09, 06:48 PM
Mari

"Um master....that wasn't a hallucination. That was real. Please don't freak out again."

Mari wrings her hangs nervously.

(Randomizer I like your new avatar.)

Soapy
2011-02-10, 06:51 AM
"I see," Eldrazi says nerviously, getting to his feet. "If that's the case, I'd like to thank all of you for your loyalty, and good luck with your futures." He then began to dash for the woods.

Emperor Ing
2011-02-10, 09:36 AM
Omega chases after him. Master! Wait!

Soapy
2011-02-12, 11:46 AM
"NO! I don't want to be king! There's nothing anyone can do to make me!" Eldrazi began climbing up the highest tree he saw.

Siren
2011-02-12, 12:19 PM
Mari

Mari follows Omega and the master.

"Master no one here is saying you have to be king. We can all run away somewhere and hide if that is what you want. I do think they will find you in that tree screaming though sir."

Emperor Ing
2011-02-12, 02:12 PM
Omega looks up at the master, on the tree. Sir, get down from there, you can't stay up there forever.

Soapy
2011-02-13, 05:44 PM
"There's nowhere else to hide!" Eldrazi wailed from the top of the tree. "We already live in the middle of absolute nowhere and they still managed to find us! Stupid Dad! Why couldn't you have another kid who actually wants to be a king?"

Siren
2011-02-13, 07:10 PM
Mari

"We could find some distant relative or something to take the crown for you."

Emperor Ing
2011-02-13, 07:25 PM
Come on, nobody is saying you have to do or be anything right now. I just think you need some rest.

Soapy
2011-02-13, 11:04 PM
"Maybe you're right." Eldrazi calmed down. "Could someone help me? I think I'm stuck."

Emperor Ing
2011-02-13, 11:57 PM
Certainly sir. Just hold still, this shouldn't take a minute. Being big has it's advantages, such as being able to reach into high places more effectively.
Skill check
[roll0]

Soapy
2011-02-14, 08:10 AM
Eldrazi carefully climbs down onto Omega, and onto the ground.

"Thank You, Omega." (9 Favour for Omega)

Emperor Ing
2011-02-14, 11:23 AM
Omega curtseys My pleasure sir. She takes a quick scan around. Would you like to finish the picnic? Alternatively I believe you need some rest, and we could head back to the tower.

Soapy
2011-02-14, 01:59 PM
Let's finish the picnic, no sense in letting it go to waste." Eldrazi tried as best he could to hide his feelings of gloom and desparation. He walked back to his painting, and continued his work, (but not before repainting the sky and clouds to reflect his emotional state.

Emperor Ing
2011-02-15, 11:27 PM
Omega will continue cooking the fish, but doesn't really seem like her normal self.

Siren
2011-02-16, 06:42 PM
Mari

Mari watches the master repaint his picture.

"Is there anything you want sir?"

Soapy
2011-02-18, 10:49 AM
"Just to crawl into a deep dark hole for the rest of eternity. And something to drink, please."

Siren
2011-02-18, 06:50 PM
Mari

Mari goes into the stuff the other maids brought and gets a drink for the master. She brings it to him.

"Here you go master."

She fidgets a bit.

"We will find a way to fix this master. It will be ok."

Emperor Ing
2011-02-20, 12:41 PM
This isn't your fault, you had no idea this would happen. And I know we're going to do everything we can to make it easier for you. If you're going to crawl into a deep dark hole, then i'm going to make it the best deep dark hole in the world.

Soapy
2011-02-20, 02:56 PM
"Thank You Mari." Eldrazi quietly sipped on the drink as he painted, still wallowing in his own pitty.

Emperor Ing
2011-02-22, 09:33 PM
...would you like a hug, sir?

Soapy
2011-02-26, 08:54 AM
"No Omega, I'll be fine. Say, which one of you maids had that rifle again?"

Emperor Ing
2011-02-26, 11:18 AM
After a second, Omega's eyes go wide. ...that's not necessary.

Siren
2011-02-27, 12:31 PM
Mari

"Sir I don't think any of us would stand here and watch you kill yourself."

(Go to look at stuff about my character. Find out it is gone. Realize I know very little about my character except that she is a catgirl and has a high luck stat.)

Soapy
2011-02-27, 07:17 PM
Well, that's plan "A" Down the drain...

(Off topic, I still find it as funny as a drunken french canadian playing/commenting on a game of worms armageddon that so many people signed up for this game, and it's just you two and me actually playing.)

Emperor Ing
2011-02-27, 07:30 PM
((Standard procedure. This game's actually lasted almost twice as long as PBPs normally do. :smalltongue:))
I think you're rushing to conclusions. Nobody is saying you have to say, be, or do anything yet, and I know your father's kingdom is still going to be there tomorrow, and the next day. Come on, just try and pretend the last few minutes didn't happen. If you're the king that means you can do whatever you want, right?

originalpimp
2011-02-28, 01:40 AM
(Believe it or not, I'm still here, just...)

Majiku is totally still at the mansion reading or doing whatever it is she does.

(Okay, I'll admit that hardly constitutes a post in this thread, but eh.)

Siren
2011-03-03, 06:26 PM
Mari

"We can all think of a lovely plan b together."

Soapy
2011-03-05, 08:20 AM
Well, if any of you have any ideas, I'm all ears.

Emperor Ing
2011-03-12, 09:15 PM
((Oh my...))
Well, I know if I were queen I would, well, first I would let everybody know that i'm friendly and am not a giant monster and I certainly don't want to eat them.

Siren
2011-03-13, 10:00 PM
Mari

"I don't think that will be something master needs to worry about. Master you could always just have a kid really soon and leave him or her with a regent."

Soapy
2011-03-14, 05:30 PM
A Child!? That's a bit forward.

Emperor Ing
2011-03-14, 06:07 PM
Omega turns, a bit startled to Mari. She glances to the master nervously, and back to Mari. I agree, that's a bit...of a big decision you know.

Siren
2011-03-15, 05:45 PM
Mari

"Forward....what? Oh you don't think I...no I would never. I wasn't talking about me."

Mari looks over at Omega to see her reaction.

Emperor Ing
2011-03-15, 06:41 PM
The four of Omega's eyes that Mari can see glance at her nervously.

Soapy
2011-03-16, 02:08 PM
I was kidding of course, but seriously, even if I did try that, I'd still have to be in charge until the kid grew old enough to take over, and by then, who knows how old I'll be?

Emperor Ing
2011-03-16, 02:34 PM
I said it before. You can...delegate I think that's the right word some of your responsibilities to others, like prime ministers, governors, priests, strangers, whatever! Besides, nobody said it can't be fun. Can't kings do whatever they want?

Siren
2011-03-16, 05:37 PM
Mari

"You have us. We could help you however you needed us to. It isn't all bad."

Soapy
2011-03-18, 02:06 PM
You're all right of course. I'll just have to wait and see how this whole quagmire turns out.

Emperor Ing
2011-03-20, 08:54 PM
Just relax, don't worry, you just need time to think about things. I can handle the harder stuff.

Soapy
2011-03-24, 02:25 PM
Yes, that sounds best. I'm so glad I have you two to help me. I don't know what I'd do without you.

Siren
2011-03-24, 05:36 PM
Mari

"Is the food ready? Maybe food would help us come up with a plan or feel better or something."

Emperor Ing
2011-03-25, 07:34 PM
Oh? Oh yes, just a few minutes.
skill check (cooking)
[roll0]

Soapy
2011-03-27, 08:19 AM
With the meal finally ready, Eldrazi and the maids get ready to eat.

What have you prepared for lunch then? Eldrazi asked, hoping that the food and company could distract him at least for a little while.

Emperor Ing
2011-03-29, 04:42 PM
Right! I cooked up some fish, nice and fresh. Be careful, it's pretty hot. I also got some bread in case you'd like a sandwich. I also made a special variant of the fruit salad that i'm anxious to see what it takes like. And Mari? I prepared your favorite... Omega takes out the foodstuffs and useful utensils she packed as well as place the fish she just recently cooked out for everyone to eat.

Siren
2011-03-29, 05:42 PM
Mari

"My favorite!"

Mari starts to dig into the food.

"This is great. You are the best Omega you will make an awesome queen."