PDA

View Full Version : [d&d 3.5] Anyone want to crash a party? (IC)

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

blade artist
2012-04-23, 09:31 PM
Rigel, use knowkedge planes and religion, please?

Doomboy911
2012-04-23, 09:35 PM
Yep I got a fortitude right now. [roll0]

Sir Rigel
2012-04-23, 09:36 PM
Uh... I don't have that skill, but I would be happy to make an int check...
[roll0]
also, I am going to try to fly out of that cat's reach

Eric Scott
2012-04-23, 09:53 PM
Yep I got a fortitude right now. [roll0]

You succeed by 3. You take [roll0] points of damage unless you have some way of negating sneak attack damage.

Uh... I don't have that skill, but I would be happy to make an int check...
[roll0]
also, I am going to try to fly out of that cat's reach

You can tell that that cat is actually a Tibbit.

Sir Rigel
2012-04-23, 10:11 PM
Jack, If you wouldn't mind setting up some accommodations for our new guest here? maybe a nice feast? looks toards cat How are you, I am terribly sorry about that, our other "Friend" can be a little bit brash a times. If you would let us we would love to show you an interesting battle

Doomboy911
2012-04-23, 10:35 PM
"I have spent so long trying to find a decent battle. I shall comply though it seems rude to break Hextor's realm. Everyone may want to get off the ground. "

Sir Rigel
2012-04-23, 10:37 PM
Would you like some help Mister or Miss Tibbet?

Doomboy911
2012-04-23, 10:52 PM
I shapechange into a Mivilorn and start to growl.

Eric Scott
2012-04-23, 11:42 PM
Jack, If you wouldn't mind setting up some accommodations for our new guest here? maybe a nice feast? looks toards cat How are you, I am terribly sorry about that, our other "Friend" can be a little bit brash a times. If you would let us we would love to show you an interesting battle

The cat Tibbit stands up on its hind legs... it is now that you notice that is wearing boots...

Would you like some help Mister or Miss Tibbet?

Meow... it then smiles slightly I need no help from you...

I shapechange into a Mivilorn and start to growl.

The Tibbit looks at you... I'm not sure if you are trying to scare me... or lull me to sleep.

Sir Rigel
2012-04-24, 12:36 AM
Alright then. So, is there a reason why Hextor fears you so much?

Eric Scott
2012-04-24, 06:22 AM
Alright then. So, is there a reason why Hextor fears you so much?

Did you just see what I did? Wouldn't you be afraid if you walked into a house and there was a blind old lady siting in a chair surrounded by cats, that begin starring at you whezn you walk in, and then all of a sudden they all jump at you and you barely escape with your life?

Fates
2012-04-24, 07:51 AM
Darius, I have only just remembered that, within my hometown, a market town within the underdark known at the time as Puk'zar, there was one such book, located in the temple of Lolth. I have no real allegiance to the deity, and the town is mostly in ruins anyway, so I command you to go there, and bring the Libram to me. Bring joe with, in case something goes wrong.
Darius nods. Of course, sir. And teleports himself and the warrior away. Hallok turns to the crusader.I have no real use for you for the moment. You may stay here and do as you will, but I would have to ask you not to injure or kill anyone unless they meet you with lethal force or controlling magic. Now, I'm off to see what my friends are up to.
Hallok teleports to Jack's and Knack's location via Greater Plane Shift.

blade artist
2012-04-24, 09:50 AM
I'm still in the town and Magic is in Hextor's place

Doomboy911
2012-04-24, 09:52 AM
Well we are in two different spots. Why not help knick knack so we'll be two and two.

"Aye but I simply love the kitties too much. Even if they do give me the sniffles." I say as I shift back rubbing my nose. Than I reach into my material compnents for some Nepeta Cataria and throw it in their faces.

Fates
2012-04-24, 10:24 AM
The issue being that I cast a plane shift spell, and so would have to appear on a different plane. As Knick is on the material plane, I would be unable to appear in his location.

blade artist
2012-04-24, 11:27 AM
Oh well, on with the city-taking-over-ness.

I don't care what Zippy will think, I want this city. And I'll have it Knack says with such distaste that he normally reserves for use on giants. If he doesn't get out here, I'll start tearing up all of you guys.

Doomboy911
2012-04-24, 11:32 AM
"Hey Hallok we're playing with kitties and I made a new friend. Hallok meet blue speck, blue speck meet hallok."

Fates
2012-04-24, 11:40 AM
Looking more than a bit confused, Hallok frowns. A pleasure to meet you...blue speck.

Doomboy911
2012-04-24, 12:19 PM
"Oh you meant accomodations as in food and what not I thought you wanted an earthquake." I snap my fingers for an unseen servant horde. "Set up a table put the tea on and fetch some of the honey ham. We'll all get to enjoy seeing Hextor fighting Megan."

Sir Rigel
2012-04-24, 01:48 PM
"Hey Hallok we're playing with kitties and I made a new friend. Hallok meet blue speck, blue speck meet hallok."

I do have a name... it's Myrddin

Sir Rigel
2012-04-24, 03:26 PM
Did you just see what I did? Wouldn't you be afraid if you walked into a house and there was a blind old lady siting in a chair surrounded by cats, that begin starring at you whezn you walk in, and then all of a sudden they all jump at you and you barely escape with your life?

and I suppose that is a really good point, no one would expect a housecat to go strait for the jugular like that!

(Gack! keep on forgetting the blue text!)

Fates
2012-04-24, 03:27 PM
I'll scry her, then. Hallok draws a tiny mirror from his pack, and casts it to the ground, and it grows, turning out to be about six feet tall, four feet wide. He chants a quick few syllables, casting greater scrying to view Megan's location.

Eric Scott
2012-04-24, 06:22 PM
Oh well, on with the city-taking-over-ness.

I don't care what Zippy will think, I want this city. And I'll have it Knack says with such distaste that he normally reserves for use on giants. If he doesn't get out here, I'll start tearing up all of you guys.

Ok. No need to be hasty... I'll go get Zippy... The gnome says and then disappears into a building... then, there is a crashing sound inside... then the little gnome comes flying through the wall and lands near your feet. Zippy said he'll be out in a moment.

I'll scry her, then. Hallok draws a tiny mirror from his pack, and casts it to the ground, and it grows, turning out to be about six feet tall, four feet wide. He chants a quick few syllables, casting greater scrying to view Megan's location.

You see Hextor standing 30ft in front of Megan... he then bows... Malady...

Megan looks directly at him with her usual blank stare... Hextor... long time no see. She says with a hint of disdain.

He straightens, Do you still have your murderous cats? He says with a hint of humility.

She smiles, No, not since you sent the flowers...

He smiles widely, Well... you know how Shambling Mounds can be...

After that, Hextor conjures up a couple comfortable looking chairs. They proceed to have a nondescript talk about there "lives" since they last saw each other...

Sir Rigel
2012-04-24, 06:35 PM
Well, this is disappointing... I rummage thru my bag and pull out a piece of wood shaped like a giant sword, and sit on it, while it hovers in midair I was kind of looking for an epic fight... Maybe if we get Heironeous involved it might get interesting?

Doomboy911
2012-04-24, 06:49 PM
"Not me I prefer to speak first obliterate second. Although I do not enjoy them talking it hurts how I want things to go. Do you think we should instigate or watch to see what happens?" I take a sip of tea and switch my crystal ball to Knick Knack.

Fates
2012-04-24, 07:22 PM
I'll try and prod them into doing something interesting.

Hallok begins casting Message through the scrying sensor (no save or spell resistance) at both Hextor and Megan. To Hextor, he repeatedly tells him to start fighting, in a great variety of ways, while he uses every insult in his (quite expansive) repertoire against Megan, including infamous Drow and Orc profanity.

(Note that he can cast any arcane 0-level spells he knows at will rather than a certain number of times per day due to his Bracelet of Cantrips (magic item from some supplement, I don't remember which- totally worth the 150,000 GP cost)

Eric Scott
2012-04-24, 07:49 PM
I'll try and prod them into doing something interesting.

Hallok begins casting Message through the scrying sensor (no save or spell resistance) at both Hextor and Megan. To Hextor, he repeatedly tells him to start fighting, in a great variety of ways, while he uses every insult in his (quite expansive) repertoire against Megan, including infamous Drow and Orc profanity.

(Note that he can cast any arcane 0-level spells he knows at will rather than a certain number of times per day due to his Bracelet of Cantrips (magic item from some supplement, I don't remember which- totally worth the 150,000 GP cost)

They both become slightly agitated with each other... not quite enough to start a fist fight but, enough for them to begin verbally fighting...

blade artist
2012-04-24, 07:51 PM
Tell him to be out in a minute. Knack proceeds to focus his mind, pulling into focus the powers thahe will use during the fight and unleashing his claws.

Knack manifest a power every six seconds unless interrupted by Zippy showing up or running out of the powers in the list below
1)force screen
2)thicken skin
3)claws of the vampire
4)strength of my enemy
5)touch sight
6)precognition def
7)precognition off
8)inertial barrier

if Zippy hasn't shown up after all of that is manifested, ready action to manifest form of doom when the battle starts

Sir Rigel
2012-04-24, 07:58 PM
Now that's more like it! Now, let's see if we can get them going a bit further... Hmm... looks around briefly for an object that could piss off Megan or Hextor even further, enough into fighting
Search to find object: [roll0]
Spot for a location to poof an object on Megan: [roll1]
Spot for a location to poof an object on Hextor: [roll2]
Sense motive on the fight they are having: [roll3]

Doomboy911
2012-04-24, 08:30 PM
I cast Time stop and teleport to their location. I grab some lemon juice from my bag and pour it into their eyes while time is stopped. Than drop four cats beside her . I've got 10 mice 10 rats 4 cats not counting my baby. Than teleport out of there.

Than teleport out "That oughta do it "What do you think Garl? I was short on cats."

Eric Scott
2012-04-24, 09:52 PM
Tell him to be out in a minute. Knack proceeds to focus his mind, pulling into focus the powers thahe will use during the fight and unleashing his claws.

Knack manifest a power every six seconds unless interrupted by Zippy showing up or running out of the powers in the list below
1)force screen
2)thicken skin
3)claws of the vampire
4)strength of my enemy
5)touch sight
6)precognition def
7)precognition off
8)inertial barrier

if Zippy hasn't shown up after all of that is manifested, ready action to manifest form of doom when the battle starts

Zippy comes crashing through the wall WHO WANTED TO CHALLENGE ME? Zippy is a strange combination of creatures... after he brushes of the rubble he puts on his Bracers... which cause him to grow 2 size categories larger, all the way to colossal.

He takes a couple steps back... he is now 40ft from you.

Now that's more like it! Now, let's see if we can get them going a bit further... Hmm... looks around briefly for an object that could piss off Megan or Hextor even further, enough into fighting
Search to find object: [roll0]
Spot for a location to poof an object on Megan: [roll1]
Spot for a location to poof an object on Hextor: [roll2]
Sense motive on the fight they are having: [roll3]

You find a barrel of monkeys...

I cast Time stop and teleport to their location. I grab some lemon juice from my bag and pour it into their eyes while time is stopped. Than drop four cats beside her . I've got 10 mice 10 rats 4 cats not counting my baby. Than teleport out of there.

Than teleport out "That oughta do it "What do you think Garl? I was short on cats."

Hextor is, ever so slightly, more irritated. Although, Megan seems indifferent. Once Hextor notices the cats though... he quickly punts them to a better place (Wherever the Hell the giants are.).

Garl looks at what you've done... That seems to have been rather ineffective... may I suggest using this? he says holing out a scroll.

Doomboy911
2012-04-24, 10:11 PM
I take a knee as I accept it"I'm sure it shall send them into a mighty fury." I read it holding it a bit away from my face.

Sir Rigel
2012-04-24, 10:41 PM
Would this be of any use? gets up walks over to the barrel, and holds it up (with the plank following closely behind Maybe we can some how fling these at Megan and Hextor

blade artist
2012-04-25, 05:40 AM
Did I get off all my manifestations, incuding readying an action?

I challenge you for the control of this outfit. And making yourself bigger just makes you more of a target to me. If Knack had facial expressions, he would have a wide, grim grin on his face.

Eric Scott
2012-04-25, 06:50 AM
I take a knee as I accept it"I'm sure it shall send them into a mighty fury." I read it holding it a bit away from my face.

Nothing happens... atleast, not yet.

Did I get off all my manifestations, incuding readying an action?

I challenge you for the control of this outfit. And making yourself bigger just makes you more of a target to me. If Knack had facial expressions, he would have a wide, grim grin on his face.

Yes you got all your manifestations, including the readying of the action.

IT MAY HAVE MADE ME A BIGGER TARGET BUT, IT ALSO MEANS I CAN HIT YOU HARDER!

Doomboy911
2012-04-25, 10:10 AM
"Should we give him some buffs Hallok? Maybe a giant size or give him flight?" I ask while I read the scroll.

Eric Scott
2012-04-25, 11:53 AM
"Should we give him some buffs Hallok? Maybe a giant size or give him flight?" I ask while I read the scroll.

The scroll begins to glow....

Fates
2012-04-25, 12:33 PM
I'll give him something helpful, certainly. Hallok uses greater invisibility on himself, and then plane shifts into the room with Megan and Hextor. He casts time stop, followed by flight on Hextor. He then casts Prismatic Sphere, centered on Hextor, and Major Image on the prismatic wall to make it appear to be a magical, flaming barrier that Hextor had created around himself. Hallok then plane shifts back to Jack.

Sir Rigel
2012-04-25, 01:10 PM
Well, maybe that will get them going.... stares at the mirror, waiting for a result So, how the hell did you come across her? jesters at screen

Fates
2012-04-25, 01:22 PM
The tall, robed Drow frowns, staring into the image. I was in the midst of a mage's duel with Aurora, the headmistress of the wizard's school of a town we were conquering, when Jack saw fit to try to join in. In response, Aurora summoned allies of her own, including Megan. We managed to defeat them, as I destroyed Aurora's summoned cronies, and Jack banished Megan to the positive energy plane, but it wasn't easy. Jack then managed to alter Aurora's memory, so now she is...err, very much on our side, and shares our own views on Megan. She's powerful beyond reckoning, and nothing we've tried or theorized has been effective. Hell, I made a deal with Nerull himself to destroy her, and that failed.

Sir Rigel
2012-04-25, 01:30 PM
...Well as much fun as it is seeing her kill god after god, wouldn't it be better if we get Aurora to call her off? I mean if she summoned her, shouldn't she be able to control her, and unleash her against some enemies that we have?

Fates
2012-04-25, 01:46 PM
No, that wouldn't work. Jack read Aurora's memories, so we know that Aurora has no control over her- she doesn't even know who Megan is, but she supposedly had known Megan her whole life.

blade artist
2012-04-25, 02:37 PM
Initiative [roll0]

In his tentacled form, he menacingly says I can hit you well enough like this.

Doomboy911
2012-04-25, 03:09 PM
"Well I meant we give Knick Knack some upgrades. Since he's going up against something very very big. Also don't forget I was the one to defeat Aurora. Didn't even need a magic dagger." I continue reading the scroll to figure out what it is.

Sir Rigel
2012-04-25, 03:10 PM
No, that wouldn't work. Jack read Aurora's memories, so we know that Aurora has no control over her- she doesn't even know who Megan is, but she supposedly had known Megan her whole life.

Well, that's lovely... and from what I've seen so far, she can escape a beating without a scratch... I think it's safe to say we need to call on something more powerful than the gods themselves
Maybe an elder evil will take care of her?

Eric Scott
2012-04-25, 03:29 PM
Initiative [roll0]

In his tentacled form, he menacingly says I can hit you well enough like this.

That's what you think... as he says that he increases an additional 2 size categories. His right arm becomes a bunch of connected badgers, his left arm becomes much more muscular. Then both separate into 50 arms each. His head begins to float above his body, then separates into 50 heads, one having a mushroom on it. He sprouts a draconic tail and 4 sets of wings, one draconic, one celestial, one fiendish, and one normal feathery set. His right leg becomes very metallic, mostly Iron and Bronze. His left leg becomes sand, which is then on fire, making the base of the leg glass. His feet become the arms of a hecatoncheires. He then becomes incorporeal. His fingers sprouting claws. His canine teeth grow longer. He also sprouts the fangs of a spider. He has a tattoo under his left eye. He then begins to decay a little. One of his right arms grows vines around it, another begins dripping with slime. One of the left arms becomes covered in glowing stitches, another sprouts tenticles, and another becomes spiky and reflective (similar to the carapace of the tarrasque). A quarter of his body becomes insectile. Another quarter becomes a dark black goo. Yet another quarter of his body becomes a tangle of worms. The final quarter of his body becomes somewhat reptilian.

IT FEELS GOOD TO BE BACK IN MY TRUE FORM... He allows you to take the first action.

Eric Scott
2012-04-25, 03:35 PM
"Well I meant we give Knick Knack some upgrades. Since he's going up against something very very big. Also don't forget I was the one to defeat Aurora. Didn't even need a magic dagger." I continue reading the scroll to figure out what it is.

The scroll stops glowing... you now are glowing. You now have a power unheard of before, a power that you feel might be enough to take Megan on all by your self.

To put it in its most simple form, Garl has given you power that is capable of slaying anything just by touching it. Although, the power can only be used ONCE.

blade artist
2012-04-25, 03:59 PM
Mind if I get a little help here? And some divine power while you're at it? Knack thinks to his comrades.

Knack manifests psionic lion's charge as a standard action and charges at the thing, making a full attack.

[spoiler]claw 1 [roll0]
damage [roll1]
this has the strength of my enemy on it
expended my psionic focus on psionic fist and greater psionic fist
crit confirm [roll2]

claw 2 [roll3]
damage [roll4]
expended my psicrystal's psionic focus on psionic fist and greater psionic fist
crit confirm [roll5]

tentacle 1 [roll6]
damage [roll7]
crit confirm [roll8]

tentacle 2 [roll9]
damage [roll10]
crit confirm [roll11]

tentacle 3 [roll12]
damage [roll13]
crit confim [roll14]

tentacle 4 [roll15]
damage [roll16]
crit confirm [roll17][/spoiler

Sir Rigel
2012-04-25, 04:02 PM
The scroll stops glowing... you now are glowing. You now have a power unheard of before, a power that you feel might be enough to take Megan on all by your self.

To put it in its most simple form, Garl has given you power that is capable of slaying anything just by touching it. Although, the power can only be used ONCE.

OOC: You may want to hold off on slaying Megan until we have all the gods fight her, and have them in our debt
Wow, that's some glow you gave him Garl... but what does it do?

blade artist
2012-04-25, 04:10 PM
I dealt 198 damage if everything hit, also if he has fewer HD than me he has to make a will save DC 17 or be shaken (please roll a natural 1). He must also make a fortitude save for each claw due to massive damage. What rules do you want for massive damage? If the first claw hits, I steal 1 point of strength, no save.

Eric Scott
2012-04-25, 04:39 PM
OOC: You may want to hold off on slaying Megan until we have all the gods fight her, and have them in our debt
Wow, that's some glow you gave him Garl... but what does it do?

That Scroll had the power to destroy the spark of life in one living creature... it is the most powerful thing I've ever made... I figure if it's to be used it should be used on her.

I dealt 198 damage if everything hit, also if he has fewer HD than me he has to make a will save DC 17 or be shaken (please roll a natural 1). He must also make a fortitude save for each claw due to massive damage. What rules do you want for massive damage? If the first claw hits, I steal 1 point of strength, no save.

Ok... well... none of those attacks hit.

Doomboy911
2012-04-25, 04:52 PM
I thank ye clever Garl but it is a force I did not truly need. Slaying her is no large problem but I suppose if the gods give I shall recieve. I cast time stop and slide a small hand mirror into that things hand and write a note saying the metal man will never die thou must make him stare at his own reflection through the mirror. Than I pop out.

blade artist
2012-04-25, 05:13 PM
Are you going to think to my character that you just did that?

edit: really? none of my attacks hit? Then again, none of those attacks could hit me either, even charging. Heck, I can't even hit myself two sizes larger!

Doomboy911
2012-04-25, 05:23 PM
Yeah meant to include that.

"Knick Knack take a look in that mirror than fail he'll be easy as pie to beat."

Looking at something is a free action I think.

blade artist
2012-04-25, 05:53 PM
What kind of mirror is it?

Speaking is a free action.

Doomboy911
2012-04-25, 06:01 PM
So is thinking and I got the heck out of dodge. "Think long and hard I handed him the mirror instead of giving it to you. Just look through it ok."

blade artist
2012-04-25, 06:07 PM
Fine Knack looks into the mirror, expecting demonic clowns to come out and steal people's souls with cream pies.

Doomboy911
2012-04-25, 06:48 PM
Well Knick Knack is going to have to make a will save that should he choose to fail will make him very happy.

Fates
2012-04-25, 06:54 PM
Funny, Hallok thinks, I thought Garl was wiser than that. Hallok turns to the gnome god inquisitively. So, how long does this effect last? I have...an outstanding target, but I would prefer to have some time to prepare.

Eric Scott
2012-04-25, 07:57 PM
I thank ye clever Garl but it is a force I did not truly need. Slaying her is no large problem but I suppose if the gods give I shall recieve. I cast time stop and slide a small hand mirror into that things hand and write a note saying the metal man will never die thou must make him stare at his own reflection through the mirror. Than I pop out.

Zippy looks at the mirror... the mirror then sinks into his hand... I HATE IT WHEN THAT HAPPENS...

Funny, Hallok thinks, I thought Garl was wiser than that. Hallok turns to the gnome god inquisitively. So, how long does this effect last? I have...an outstanding target, but I would prefer to have some time to prepare.

The power can last quite a while... It lasts 1day per HD.

Doomboy911
2012-04-25, 08:03 PM
Well Knick Knack still looked at it the save is a DC of 17 should he fail the person holding the mirror switches minds with the one looking at it. The person holding it doesn't get a save.

blade artist
2012-04-25, 08:19 PM
I chose to fail my save. (this is the temporary one, right?)

Huh? Who's turn would it be? This body has the next initiative, but I took my turn last.

Eric Scott
2012-04-25, 08:46 PM
Well Knick Knack still looked at it the save is a DC of 17 should he fail the person holding the mirror switches minds with the one looking at it. The person holding it doesn't get a save.

How could Knack have seen it? You said you put it "in" his hand... now I realize that doesn't mean you actually put it on the inside of Zippys hand but, Zippy is 3 size catagories above Colossal... in practicality that would imply he can hold the average house in his hand with out someone seeing it in his hand. So... I'm not sure if Knack can see through hands or not but, I see no possible way he could have seen the mirror.

Nonetheless, Zippy is an Undead... and there for the mirror cannot work on him.

blade artist
2012-04-25, 09:13 PM
Knack thinks loudly to his companions Does anyone want to tell me what I've got myself into? (knowledge [religion])

blade artist
2012-04-25, 09:34 PM
Mind going on a shopping trip for me, Magic? I need one dorje of disitegrate, stat. I'll pay you afterwards (12000gp for it to be ML of 16 [so it comes augmented] and then it does 32d6's of damage on a failed fortitude save, but I think this guy also has spell resistance)

Doomboy911
2012-04-25, 09:38 PM
Well I figured he had his hands in fists. So he's probably all types which means he's invincible to everything. Although I don't know of such a creature I don't recommend fighting it with muscle but with brain.

"Dear Knick Knack I've dealt with his sort on many a occasion would you like me to aid thee in battle."

blade artist
2012-04-25, 09:44 PM
I've interacted with it will save to disbelieve. (just in case)

[roll0]

blade artist
2012-04-25, 09:47 PM
Yes, please!

edit: I'm signing off for tonight. Goodnight!

Doomboy911
2012-04-25, 09:55 PM
"Garl Kord Grumsh you did promise to aid me in finding one able to defeat Megan and perhaps he could beat Megan but certainly not that things you'd be aiding me if you saved him."

I look at that dang thing with my magic helmet to check the strength on it.

Eric Scott
2012-04-25, 09:57 PM
Knack thinks loudly to his companions Does anyone want to tell me what I've got myself into? (knowledge [religion])

You can tell it is a Lumi... or at least was.

I've interacted with it will save to disbelieve. (just in case)

[roll0]

It is completely real.

Eric Scott
2012-04-25, 10:07 PM
"Garl Kord Grumsh you did promise to aid me in finding one able to defeat Megan and perhaps he could beat Megan but certainly not that things you'd be aiding me if you saved him."

I look at that dang thing with my magic helmet to check the strength on it.

Its Str is 292...

Doomboy911
2012-04-25, 11:33 PM
"Hallok it's come to be annoying we've reached unimaginable levels of power where nothing should be a threat and we keep running into them. The gods may not be willing to aid us but I am one part divine and one part arcane. Let us work together once again with our new friend and obliterate that speck that dares to harm our friend. To put it in simpler terms lets kill."

I reach into my bag for some wands I'm going to need.

Sir Rigel
2012-04-25, 11:36 PM
Hmm... what do you think the possibility of making the town that... what did you call him Knick Nack? in our base of operations?

Doomboy911
2012-04-25, 11:51 PM
"I do love the idea but it has been a long time since I've been given a serious fight. No cheating no bribing or threats. Let's do it like the caveman did it with superior magical forces. "

Fates
2012-04-26, 07:37 AM
Hallok grins. Sounds like fun. I'm ready when you are. Hallok also quickly contacts Darius mentally to see if he has found the book.

Eric Scott
2012-04-26, 08:09 AM
Hallok grins. Sounds like fun. I'm ready when you are. Hallok also quickly contacts Darius mentally to see if he has found the book.

Darius found it... although, he is having trouble crossing an underground river...

Also, anyone still paying attention to the scrying mirror about Hextor...

Megan stands up and bitchslaps Hextor... Hextor becomes a fine red mist.

Fates
2012-04-26, 08:16 AM
For Nerull's sake, Darius. Hallok thinks to the vampire, Are you a sorcerer or not? Just fly over it, or teleport, or fabricate a bridge!

Oh, and Hallok summons a pit fiend to watch the image, and take to inform him if someone wins.

Sir Rigel
2012-04-26, 08:50 AM
Well, that was surprisingly short... so, Jack would you do the honors?

Doomboy911
2012-04-26, 10:10 AM
"Right bippity boppity boo." I say as I cast Revive Outsider. "We'll be taking our divinity now. We could use it as we now have to wipe out a very annoying threat but when we're done my associates and I will each accompany one of you across the realms trying to find the one powerful enough to beat her."

"Does anyone need any buffs?"

Sir Rigel
2012-04-26, 10:16 AM
Eh, I think I am good for right now... unless you are talking about becoming GODS

In head: Now then... what should I do with this... well, I could always become a god of messing with people... hmm...
OOC: going to try to figure out my portfolio now... unless there is something in addition going on.

Eric Scott
2012-04-26, 10:35 AM
For Nerull's sake, Darius. Hallok thinks to the vampire, Are you a sorcerer or not? Just fly over it, or teleport, or fabricate a bridge!

Oh, and Hallok summons a pit fiend to watch the image, and take to inform him if someone wins.

Oh... right... he then appears next to you.

Fates
2012-04-26, 11:09 AM
Hallok smirks. Excellent work, Darius. As you have more use for it than I, I will allow you to read it. Darius gladly does so, and is now halfway between 21st and 22nd level. Now, this good fellow just so happens to be very adept at buffing allies. If you would?

Hallok has Darius casts Mass Mage Armor (+4 AC/each), Mass Fly, Greater heroism on Jack, Joe, Hallok, Rigel and himself (+4 on attacks, saves, AC, stacks with mage armor, +20 temporary HP), Indomitability on each of us (if damage-dealing attack would kill one of us, we are instead reduced to 1 hp) He also casts displacement, expeditious retreat, death ward, and mind blank on each of us.

Who's ready to destroy?!

Sir Rigel
2012-04-26, 11:17 AM
Wait, are we talking about Megan, or another person? Says Myrddin in a slight panic

Doomboy911
2012-04-26, 11:18 AM
"One moment I've got something excellent for our new friend.We're talking about the one about to obliterate our friend Knick Knack." I tear off five hairs from Myyridin's head and cast body outside body (using a rod of transfer to cast it on him) five duplicates of him are made nice as can be and willing to do anything. They share his abilities but can't use magic, they have his memories, skills and feats but one fifth of his health. When one of them dies he takes 10 points of damage.

"Now I'm ready."

Fates
2012-04-26, 11:20 AM
To Knack's aid!
Hallok casts greater plane shift to bring the entire group to Knack's location.

Eric Scott
2012-04-26, 12:04 PM
It just occurred to me that it is Zippy's turn...

Zippy makes a double move action... he first steps to take up the same space as Knack. Knack is Engulfed by Zippy taking a flat 140 points of damage plus, [roll0] points of acid damage... Zippy then proceeds to fly 3150 feet straight up...

It is no longer Zippy's turn...

Sir Rigel
2012-04-26, 12:27 PM
...What the HELL did Knack do?! I yell out in unison... and then all of me transform into Fiendwurm and start digging, Down

Doomboy911
2012-04-26, 12:50 PM
"Get the stuffing kicked out of him by the looks of it." I cast supreme invisibility and a widen zone of silence over the whole area while I shift into invisible gas.

Sir Rigel
2012-04-26, 12:52 PM
Oh, I almost forgot, just in case, Expending an extra use of wildshape to make sure that the armor stays on!

Fates
2012-04-26, 02:59 PM
Let the fun begin!
Hallok teleports himself into the air, three-hundred feat from his enemy, and brings darius and Celeste with him. Together, the three of them cast Hallok's Godslayer, applying his sudden maximize feat.

The head of guard takes 5900 damage, (DC 201 reflex save half)
He also needs to make a DC 201 will save or take a -40 penalty to attacks, damage, saves, and checks.

In addition, the spell dispels any magical effects on him. If you list the number of dispellable effects on him, I'll roll the checks for it.

Finally, Hallok teleports himself and his compatriots back to the ground.

Oh, and each of them take [roll0] backlash damage from casting the spell.

Eric Scott
2012-04-26, 03:26 PM
Let the fun begin!
Hallok teleports himself into the air, three-hundred feat from his enemy, and brings darius and Celeste with him. Together, the three of them cast Hallok's Godslayer, applying his sudden maximize feat.

The head of guard takes 5900 damage, (DC 201 reflex save half)
He also needs to make a DC 201 will save or take a -40 penalty to attacks, damage, saves, and checks.

In addition, the spell dispels any magical effects on him. If you list the number of dispellable effects on him, I'll roll the checks for it.

Finally, Hallok teleports himself and his compatriots back to the ground.

Oh, and each of them take [roll0] backlash damage from casting the spell.

Is the damage untyped?

Reflex: [roll0]

Will: [roll1]

Also, he has no spells or magical effects on him...

Fates
2012-04-26, 03:35 PM
Yes, the damage is untyped.
Also, score! Saves just got failed!

Fates
2012-04-26, 03:40 PM

Edit: I don't suppose I was so lucky as to have killed him?

Eric Scott
2012-04-26, 03:59 PM

Very well then... he takes a good deal of the damage after accounting for Regeneration and DR.

Fates
2012-04-26, 04:18 PM
Once again, DR only applies to physical attacks, not magic.

Eric Scott
2012-04-26, 04:25 PM
Once again, DR only applies to physical attacks, not magic.

Right... sorry, I'm a bit forgetful. But, nonetheless Zippy is still flying.

blade artist
2012-04-26, 04:56 PM
I'M NOT DEAD YET! Knack psychicly yells, pointedly at Magic. He has a wonderful knack for surviving. He uses dimension door to get into the nearest building (look through window for destination) and then uses true metabolism with his power crystal.

edit: True metabolism then dimension door instead. Dimension door prevents me acting until my next turn. Also forgot to mention that it's augmented to be a move action.

Fates
2012-04-26, 05:11 PM
Shall we roll for initiative now?
[roll0] (Applying moment of prescience)

Eric Scott
2012-04-26, 05:30 PM
I'M NOT DEAD YET! Knack psychicly yells, pointedly at Magic. He has a wonderful knack for surviving. He uses dimension door to get into the nearest building (look through window for destination) and then uses true metabolism with his power crystal.

edit: True metabolism then dimension door instead. Dimension door prevents me acting until my next turn. Also forgot to mention that it's augmented to be a move action.

I am aware you aren't dead but, you have to think... that damage was only from him walking into your square... imagine if I actually attacked...

Shall we roll for initiative now?
[roll0] (Applying moment of prescience)

I don't think rolling for initiative is necessary... seeing as Knack and Zippy went, anyone who wasn't there when Knack challenged Zippy, gets a surprise round. Which means that you will go directly after Zippy.

Fates
2012-04-26, 05:35 PM
Well then, is it zippy's turn?

Sir Rigel
2012-04-26, 05:42 PM
Maybe? Doomboy went... I went, then you went, then Blade went... Unless there are any dwarves around I think it is indeed his turn

Eric Scott
2012-04-26, 06:25 PM
Well... if you really want Zippy to attack...

Zippy moves directly to Darius... then gores him with all of his heads (that's 50).

Attack: [roll0]

Damage: [roll1]

Again, not all of his attacks... but, that is the end of his turn.

Edit: I also didn't include acid or permanent ability damage...

Also, Zippy is incorporeal...

Doomboy911
2012-04-26, 08:37 PM
Hallok's turn than I'm going to obliterate that bad boy. Also since I have no clue what my init is (waiting to level up to figure that.) [roll0]

Fates
2012-04-26, 09:14 PM
Remember that Darius is currently displaced, so Zippy has a 50% chance of failing his attack.

I'll wait for that roll before I act, because my actions will vary widely on whether or not Darius is up.

Eric Scott
2012-04-26, 09:52 PM
Remember that Darius is currently displaced, so Zippy has a 50% chance of failing his attack.

I'll wait for that roll before I act, because my actions will vary widely on whether or not Darius is up.

True... higher than 50 hits [roll0]…

Fates
2012-04-26, 10:27 PM
However, Darius had cast indominability on everyone, so instead of dying, he's reduced to 1 hp.

So, Darius, Celeste, and Hallok cast the godslayer spell a second time, this time applying sudden empower. Because Zippy took a -40 penalty to saves from the last spell, he autofails his save.

Damage: [roll0]
Backlash: [roll1]

Celeste also casts a quickened harm on Darius, who casts quickened indominability on himself.

Doomboy911
2012-04-26, 10:46 PM
What a wonderful moment I'm about to use my last time stop via magic before I can do it at will. I want us all to take a moment of silence but this is the internet.

I cast Time Stop and point my wand at the big thing. Than cast delayed Avasculate five times. I'm aiming at his touch ac but since he's so very big it's reduced and because it's his touch ac his armor doesn't matter his DEX does which he doesn't get because I'm invisible. So it's a 10 to hit. I can't miss.

Avasculate reduces his hitpoints to half. So since I did it five times he's reduced five times.

"Weakened the unholy bleep out of him take him down Knick" I think at my metallic amigo.

Edit: Using a free action to shift back into me before I cast all of that than using a free action as time stop ends to turn back into gas.

Sir Rigel
2012-04-26, 11:23 PM
So, then the real me is going to reimurge away from the Beast formally known as Zippy, and is going to try to find a member of the City Watch... to try to get Lord Vetinari to intervene with ...That... or possibly just find the new lord if he has been replaced... while the other versions will try to assist in killing that thing.

Also, my duplicates are going to try to bite it, after making their teeth 1 size category larger
Thing 1:

Thing 2:

Attack: [roll2]

Damage: [roll3]
Thing 3:

Attack: [roll4]

Damage: [roll5]
Thing 4:

Attack: [roll6]

Damage: [roll7]
Thing 5:

Attack: [roll8]

Damage: [roll9]

You may want to look up diskworld if you are going to keep the name Ankh-Morpork, that is if you aren't familiar with it already

Doomboy911
2012-04-26, 11:28 PM
City's named Salitaria I checked page 6. Keep up with the Discworld jokes and I will start calling myself Rincewind and start singing show tunes.

Sir Rigel
2012-04-27, 12:41 AM
Wait, this is that city still? huh...

Also, I'll Try to restrain myself 'O mighty cleric of Anoia (last one I swear)

blade artist
2012-04-27, 06:05 AM
I would think of myself as Twoflower at the moment. The big bad things give up and walk away from me.

10hp due to true metabolism
I don't have a way to fly...

Knack manifests a level 9 astral construct, taking one ability from the C list
-Energy Bolt (8d6-8 sonic damage, reflex half DC 14, range of 120 ft line)

The astral construct is on top of the building (it always acts on my turn) and uses energy bolt on the thing that tried to kill me.

[roll0] damage

Eric Scott
2012-04-27, 06:45 AM
So, then the real me is going to reimurge away from the Beast formally known as Zippy, and is going to try to find a member of the City Watch... to try to get Lord Vetinari to intervene with ...That... or possibly just find the new lord if he has been replaced... while the other versions will try to assist in killing that thing.

Also, my duplicates are going to try to bite it, after making their teeth 1 size category larger
Thing 1:

Thing 2:

Attack: [roll2]

Damage: [roll3]
Thing 3:

Attack: [roll4]

Damage: [roll5]
Thing 4:

Attack: [roll6]

Damage: [roll7]
Thing 5:

Attack: [roll8]

Damage: [roll9]

You may want to look up diskworld if you are going to keep the name Ankh-Morpork, that is if you aren't familiar with it already

None of those attacks hit... and I was aware of the name...

I would think of myself as Twoflower at the moment. The big bad things give up and walk away from me.

10hp due to true metabolism
I don't have a way to fly...

Knack manifests a level 9 astral construct, taking one ability from the C list
-Energy Bolt (8d6-8 sonic damage, reflex half DC 14, range of 120 ft line)

The astral construct is on top of the building (it always acts on my turn) and uses energy bolt on the thing that tried to kill me.

[roll0] damage

Ouch... yet, Zippy still lives... now I think it is Zippy's turn, where is everyone in respect to him?

Eric Scott
2012-04-27, 06:48 AM
However, Darius had cast indominability on everyone, so instead of dying, he's reduced to 1 hp.

So, Darius, Celeste, and Hallok cast the godslayer spell a second time, this time applying sudden empower. Because Zippy took a -40 penalty to saves from the last spell, he autofails his save.

Damage: [roll0]
Backlash: [roll1]

Celeste also casts a quickened harm on Darius, who casts quickened indominability on himself.

Oh... and just in case you are wondering, Zippy is still alive after that...

Doomboy911
2012-04-27, 09:57 AM
Wait so after divided his hitpoints by 2 five times he's still up and running? Well fine I'll do it again. I'm on the ground as an invisible cloud.

Eric Scott
2012-04-27, 11:23 AM
Wait so after divided his hitpoints by 2 five times he's still up and running? Well fine I'll do it again. I'm on the ground as an invisible cloud.

Invisibility is useless since he can see through it... but, the cloud thing...that is a going to be annoying.

Doomboy911
2012-04-27, 12:22 PM
"Everyone prepare to attack after I hit it with a small portion of what I got." I think at everyone.

Sir Rigel
2012-04-27, 03:08 PM
The real verson of me is trying to find the Head of the city... along with the other five versions, well they are currently trying to bite at Zippy's Ankles

Sir Rigel
2012-04-27, 03:10 PM
The real version of me is trying to find the Head of the city... along with the other five versions, well they are currently trying to bite at Zippy's Ankles...

And I don't think any version of me has been given access to the groups telepathy... but they are more than likely going to continue doing what they do.

Eric Scott
2012-04-27, 03:12 PM
To be honest, it doesn't matter where you are in relation to Zippy as he has 80ft reach.

So, Zippy moves into the center of the group and attacks with all of his arms (whirlwind attack).

Damage: [roll1] if you wouldn't mind adding 18711 to the damage... that's what I forgot from his strength.

Str damage: [roll2]

Con damage: [roll3]

Dex damage: [roll4]

Sir Rigel
2012-04-27, 03:29 PM
Well, every copy of me is on the ground unable to move...

Fates
2012-04-27, 03:44 PM
I did mention that I was 300 feet away from Zippy.

Not that it matters, as the indominability spell means everyone's still up (with the possible exception of knick knack).

So, Darius casts time stop, and renews the indominability spell one everyone, while Hallok uses a maximized polar ray, a quickened time stop, followed by five delayed maximized polar rays, turning all of them into sonic damage.

Touch Attacks for the Rays:
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]

Each ray does 120 sonic damage.

Eric Scott
2012-04-27, 03:55 PM
I did mention that I was 300 feet away from Zippy.

Not that it matters, as the indominability spell means everyone's still up (with the possible exception of knick knack).

So, Darius casts time stop, and renews the indominability spell one everyone, while Hallok uses a maximized polar ray, a quickened time stop, followed by five delayed maximized polar rays, turning all of them into sonic damage.

Touch Attacks for the Rays:
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]

Each ray does 120 sonic damage.

None of those hit his touch AC... and they are deflected. If higher than 90 they hit you [roll0]

Edit: You live... for now.

blade artist
2012-04-27, 04:31 PM
He had no idea where I was, and I had complete cover, and he would have had to attack the building first.

However... my construct is dead.

Eric Scott
2012-04-27, 04:36 PM
He had no idea where I was, and I had complete cover, and he would have had to attack the building first.

However... my construct is dead.

It's good to see you are alive... as I am not trying to kill you, just maim and injure.

Edit: Yeah, that building collapses...

Doomboy911
2012-04-27, 05:09 PM
Wait we can cast time stop during time stop? He's dead.

I shift back into being human let out a time stop. than another time stop. Five delayed Avasculates on the thing Second time stop ends first one and I drop four maximized delayed ball lightning centered around him. They all deal 15d6 and since I maximized they do 90 damage each equating to 360 to his health which has been divided by 2 again five times. At the end I turn back to smoke.

He gets a reflex save for half so 180.

Eric Scott
2012-04-27, 06:22 PM
Wait we can cast time stop during time stop? He's dead.

I shift back into being human let out a time stop. than another time stop. Five delayed Avasculates on the thing Second time stop ends first one and I drop four maximized delayed ball lightning centered around him. They all deal 15d6 and since I maximized they do 90 damage each equating to 360 to his health which has been divided by 2 again five times. At the end I turn back to smoke.

He gets a reflex save for half so 180.

Zippy chooses to fail the reflex save... also, he is not dead...

blade artist
2012-04-27, 07:24 PM
Do not use lightning on him again, he probably just healed from that, and it was supposed to be my turn. Oh well.
(I'm deciding to go first person now, it's much easier to type "I" and "me" rather that "Knick Knack")
10 more hp
I retrieve my dorje of energy ball from my wand bracelet.

use psionic device to use it( [roll0] ), use it with the sonic type

Reflex half DC 16
damage [roll1]

then dimension door to another building

Doomboy911
2012-04-27, 07:26 PM
Oh dang he probably gets healed from all this stuff. I need to do something nasty. By the way if he's undead can he be living too? Because I'm about to be mean.

Eric Scott
2012-04-27, 07:40 PM
Do not use lightning on him again, he probably just healed from that, and it was supposed to be my turn. Oh well.
(I'm deciding to go first person now, it's much easier to type "I" and "me" rather that "Knick Knack")
10 more hp
I retrieve my dorje of energy ball from my wand bracelet.

use psionic device to use it( [roll0] ), use it with the sonic type

Reflex half DC 16
damage [roll1]

then dimension door to another building

He takes the damage... and laughs.

Doomboy911
2012-04-27, 07:57 PM
"Teleport it somewhere nasty or teleport me to the colloseum I got an idea." I think at Hallok.

blade artist
2012-04-27, 09:27 PM
Did you forget to exclude the crickets from the silence? I can't hear any crickets over his silent laughing.

Fates
2012-04-27, 09:43 PM
By the way, Doom, in D&D, dividing something by two twice effectively divides it by three, and it stacks in such a way. Thus, eighteen avasculates would reduce him to 1/19th of his health, not 1/524288 of his maximum.

blade artist
2012-04-27, 10:03 PM
No, I believe it would take effect the way Doom describes it. Each casting of evasculate halves the target's hp, and each evasculate activates separately, so they would not stack in the way multipliers are stated in player's handbook.

Doomboy911
2012-04-27, 10:06 PM
"Dear Zippy may I ask how would thou enjoy godhood. It is a position we are in . If you would surrender your position we could elevate you to a position most only dream of. So what say you? If not can we at least take this fight outside of the city before we seriously hurt someone."

Eric Scott
2012-04-27, 10:39 PM
"Dear Zippy may I ask how would thou enjoy godhood. It is a position we are in . If you would surrender your position we could elevate you to a position most only dream of. So what say you? If not can we at least take this fight outside of the city before we seriously hurt someone."

Zippy stops... looks at what has become of the city in his area... glows slightly, then sends into your mind... I suppose we could come to some sort of an agreement...

Doomboy911
2012-04-27, 10:45 PM
"Excellent let's take a step outside of the city limits I can whip up some tea maybe some sandwiches if I have them on me than we'll talk."

"Gents got a plan we're about to do some dealings."

Fates
2012-04-27, 11:09 PM
Hallok thinks at Jack. Couldn't we just use Megan to destroy him?

Sir Rigel
2012-04-27, 11:11 PM
*Gurgle*
*Gurgle*
*Gurgle*
*Gurgle*
*Gurgle*
*Gurgle*

Doomboy911
2012-04-27, 11:20 PM
"I'll meet you out there." I teleport to the colosseum and pick up Jules than bring him back. Than he picks up all five of the wurms and carries them out of town. I pull out a small wooden disk and toss it far out of the city and cast polymorph any object to turn it into a city.

Eric Scott
2012-04-28, 03:03 PM
*Gurgle*
*Gurgle*
*Gurgle*
*Gurgle*
*Gurgle*
*Gurgle*

Zippy can't help but feel sorry for you... so he reaches down and touches one of his claws to you chest... he heals you of 1 point of Str damage.

Sir Rigel
2012-04-28, 07:27 PM
Rolls a d6 to determine which one Zippy Heals, then I will update color accordingly
[roll0]

Uh, thanks... but would you mind healing that guy over there... Gestures toads the Real version of me He is kinda "The Original"

Eric Scott
2012-04-28, 08:14 PM
Zippy smashes his fist into the ground as a sign of displeasure... his fist going directly onto the one he had healed. He then heals the correct one of 1 Str Damage.

Sir Rigel
2012-04-28, 08:18 PM
Ow... My everything

So, uh thanks uh... looks over to Knick Knack Hey, what was this thing's name again?
looks back at Zippy Not that I mean any disrespect. waves arms in a slightly panicked manner

Eric Scott
2012-04-28, 09:23 PM
Ow... My everything

So, uh thanks uh... looks over to Knick Knack Hey, what was this thing's name again?
looks back at Zippy Not that I mean any disrespect. waves arms in a slightly panicked manner

Zippy looks at you... I am known as Zippy... The Captain of the Guard of this city. Soon to be Admiral of the kings army. one of his head then floats down beside you so as not everyone on the continent can hear him I go by many names Zippy, Thoon, H'iyliqap'jw, and even sometimes Akbar. his head floating back up to its normal area.

Doomboy911
2012-04-28, 09:41 PM
"Admiral? King? You'll have to forgive us if we're not aware of the local regality. I don't suppose you could tell us more of this king." I shift into a colossal ++++ ball of smoke to completely conceal us all.

Eric Scott
2012-04-29, 07:41 AM
"Admiral? King? You'll have to forgive us if we're not aware of the local regality. I don't suppose you could tell us more of this king." I shift into a colossal ++++ ball of smoke to completely conceal us all.

You don't know who the king is? Then why were you trying to take my job?

Doomboy911
2012-04-29, 09:41 AM
Because we are soon to be gofs and we want people to protect and worship perhaps you can take Knick Knack to your king to discuss the future as it stands while we return to our actions.

Fates
2012-04-29, 09:41 AM
Hallok sneers. As fascinating as this is, I have other matters to attend to. Hallok disappears in a flash of green light, returning to the Mage's guild, bringing Joe, Darius, and Celeste with him. He seeks out Aurora, and upon finding her, kisses her hand, and makes his proposition. My dearest, I have news, both happy and grim, for you. Jack, Knick and I have all gained the spark of godhood. We need only to amass followers in order to become true gods.
My grave news, however, is the way which I wish to go about it. I care much for my people, you see, but our goddess, Lolth, has oppressed us, forcing us to be cruel, xenophobic, and violent. All wars between the Drow and the surface races have been her doing. I wish to end her rule, and become the new god of the Drow, so that I may protect my people, and help them to make peace with the overworld. Would you aid me in the destruction of the Spider Queen, my fair Aurora? I am powerful, yes, but you are at the very least my equal in arcane talent.

Eric Scott
2012-04-29, 10:45 AM
Because we are soon to be gofs and we want people to protect and worship perhaps you can take Knick Knack to your king to discuss the future as it stands while we return to our actions.

((You either left out an "o", or that "f" is supposed to be a "d".)) Perhaps... Zippy looks at the Warforged... You are different from the others of your race...

Hallok sneers. As fascinating as this is, I have other matters to attend to. Hallok disappears in a flash of green light, returning to the Mage's guild, bringing Joe, Darius, and Celeste with him. He seeks out Aurora, and upon finding her, kisses her hand, and makes his proposition. My dearest, I have news, both happy and grim, for you. Jack, Knick and I have all gained the spark of godhood. We need only to amass followers in order to become true gods.
My grave news, however, is the way which I wish to go about it. I care much for my people, you see, but our goddess, Lolth, has oppressed us, forcing us to be cruel, xenophobic, and violent. All wars between the Drow and the surface races have been her doing. I wish to end her rule, and become the new god of the Drow, so that I may protect my people, and help them to make peace with the overworld. Would you aid me in the destruction of the Spider Queen, my fair Aurora? I am powerful, yes, but you are at the very least my equal in arcane talent.

She looks at you quite surprise... Well... I would love to drop her down a peg... she hold out a hand as a sword appears... Whenever your ready.

Fates
2012-04-29, 11:05 AM
I have a spell which will protect us from most any attack, but it will drain us both. Are you willing to cast this?

Eric Scott
2012-04-29, 11:16 AM
I have a spell which will protect us from most any attack, but it will drain us both. Are you willing to cast this?

She dismisses the sword... I suppose...

Fates
2012-04-29, 12:09 PM
Hallok places his hand on Aurora's shoulder in an attempt to comfort her, and then calls Darius, Celeste, and Raalzak to him (Raalzak takes a humanoid form). I need the four of you to gather around me. They do, and Hallok begins to cast his Aura of Supreme Blasphemy

Everyone but Darius loses 11,000 exp (one person is exempt, and he would lose a level if he spent the exp) and everyone but Aurora takes [roll0] backlash damage (Because Hallok's got the hots for her) (Celeste heals everyone to full HP beforehand, and Darius casts greater heroism on everyone, so they get 20 temporary HP/each).

So, everyone effected (Joe, Darius, Whatshisname the crusader, Raalzak, Celeste, Aurora, Darius, and Hallok) Gain:
+80 CHA
+50 DEX
+100 CON (Including granting a con score to those who don't have it)
Immunity to all spells below 12th level
DR 50/-
+50 Natural armor
+50 on all saves

For 48 hours (Applying sudden extend)

Celeste then casts Mass Heal twice to bring everyone back to full HP, as well as casting Death Ward on everyone.

Darius casts Displacement and Indominability on everyone.

Hallok casts Greater Invisibility on everyone but himself.

Eric Scott
2012-04-29, 12:19 PM
Hallok places his hand on Aurora's shoulder in an attempt to comfort her, and then calls Darius, Celeste, and Raalzak to him (Raalzak takes a humanoid form). I need the four of you to gather around me. They do, and Hallok begins to cast his Aura of Supreme Blasphemy

Everyone but Darius loses 11,000 exp (one person is exempt, and he would lose a level if he spent the exp) and everyone but Aurora takes [roll0] backlash damage (Because Hallok's got the hots for her) (Celeste heals everyone to full HP beforehand, and Darius casts greater heroism on everyone, so they get 20 temporary HP/each).

So, everyone effected (Joe, Darius, Whatshisname the crusader, Raalzak, Celeste, Aurora, Darius, and Hallok) Gain:
+80 CHA
+50 DEX
+100 CON (Including granting a con score to those who don't have it)
Immunity to all spells below 12th level
DR 50/-
+50 Natural armor
+50 on all saves

For 48 hours (Applying sudden extend)

Celeste then casts Mass Heal twice to bring everyone back to full HP, as well as casting Death Ward on everyone.

Darius casts Displacement and Indominability on everyone.

Hallok casts Greater Invisibility on everyone but himself.

Woah, woah, woah... Darius is effected twice? :smallamused:

Fates
2012-04-29, 12:47 PM
By "exempt" I meant that he doesn't spend exp in the casting. He still is part of the spell.

Doomboy911
2012-04-29, 01:27 PM
"Right well we best get back to the gods eh Specky. " I cast Plane shift to get back to Hextor while invisible.

Eric Scott
2012-04-29, 01:38 PM
By "exempt" I meant that he doesn't spend exp in the casting. He still is part of the spell.

No, no... I meant this part...

... So, everyone effected (Joe, Darius, Whatshisname the crusader, Raalzak, Celeste, Aurora, Darius, and Hallok) Gain: ...

Doomboy911
2012-04-29, 02:14 PM
"Right well we best get back to the gods eh Specky. " I cast Plane shift to get back to Hextor while invisible.

Doomboy911
2012-04-29, 02:31 PM

Fates
2012-04-29, 04:11 PM
No, no... I meant this part...

Oh, yeah. Well, needless to say, that was an accident. :smalltongue:

Anyway, I'll get to this "killing Lolth" thing right after I finish up the crusader's sheet.

Doomboy911
2012-04-30, 09:36 AM
Now that I'm back I look through Hallok's scrying mirror for the fight between Hextor and Megan. "Have they said anything while I was gone?"

Eric Scott
2012-04-30, 11:58 AM
Now that I'm back I look through Hallok's scrying mirror for the fight between Hextor and Megan. "Have they said anything while I was gone?"

You see Megan sitting in the chair with a fine red mist slowly settling to the ground where Hextor was.

Eric Scott
2012-04-30, 02:16 PM
Break through to the next page?

Fates
2012-04-30, 06:52 PM
The Pit Fiend that Hallok put in charge of watching the scene replies. The mad old maid immolated the six-armed one in a single strike of unbearable fury- I believe you mortals know it as a "bitch slap."

Doomboy911
2012-04-30, 08:20 PM
Well here comes the fun. I have superior invisibility which negates all senses except one with true seeing and Megan lacks eyes. So I move towards the Hextor pile and the gods as a pile of smoke and make a hand and wave it in front of her face. Than I move them smoke into writing. "Mighty gods gather up Hextor and teleport us very very far away."

The gods would have true seeing or detect magic and thus be able to see me while Megan is blind as an old bat.

Eric Scott
2012-04-30, 10:56 PM
Well here comes the fun. I have superior invisibility which negates all senses except one with true seeing and Megan lacks eyes. So I move towards the Hextor pile and the gods as a pile of smoke and make a hand and wave it in front of her face. Than I move them smoke into writing. "Mighty gods gather up Hextor and teleport us very very far away."

The gods would have true seeing or detect magic and thus be able to see me while Megan is blind as an old bat.

They teleport as far a way as they can think of... they teleport to the other side of the city that Zippy is in...

Doomboy911
2012-04-30, 11:34 PM
I revive Hextor and shift to my old self away "Hextor thou hath clearly lost to the fine lady and must abide by our deal. First the divinity would be greatly appreciated and second the aiding us in our quest. You would be aiding us if you told us what happen how did Megan find her way back?"

Eric Scott
2012-05-01, 11:01 AM
I revive Hextor and shift to my old self away "Hextor thou hath clearly lost to the fine lady and must abide by our deal. First the divinity would be greatly appreciated and second the aiding us in our quest. You would be aiding us if you told us what happen how did Megan find her way back?"

He stands there looking at you... I haven't a clue what your talking about...

Doomboy911
2012-05-01, 09:39 PM
"Um I'm sorry for the confusion the deal we made a few minutes ago." I cast true seeing .

Eric Scott
2012-05-02, 06:46 AM
"Um I'm sorry for the confusion the deal we made a few minutes ago." I cast true seeing .

It is Hextor... I don't remember making a deal with you...

Doomboy911
2012-05-02, 07:32 AM
"Alright you're a very powerful deity and thus I'm about to pretend that Megan just beat the last couple o' minutes out the right side of your head and that your whole plan to trick me isn't simply pretending you just didn't hear me. Garl if you could transport us to his brother Heironeus I'll run the deal by Hex again while bring Heironeus along."

Eric Scott
2012-05-02, 08:28 AM
"Alright you're a very powerful deity and thus I'm about to pretend that Megan just beat the last couple o' minutes out the right side of your head and that your whole plan to trick me isn't simply pretending you just didn't hear me. Garl if you could transport us to his brother Heironeus I'll run the deal by Hex again while bring Heironeus along."

Garl: Of course, sir... your transport takes a little longer than the previous times.

Hextor: Who's Megan?

Doomboy911
2012-05-02, 09:19 AM
"Hail Heironoues (or however ya spell it) we come to you with a challenge and a request. We proposed a challenge of battle that if Hextor could defeat her than we would bow at his name and forever swear that we and all who worshipped us would never do harm upon them. Before he went to battle I made a second bet that if he could defeat our champion than we would each do him one favor but should he fail he'd have to grant me and my three friends divinity. He agreed but now that he has failed he swears that he has no recollection of such events. Despite staggering evidence that he did do such a thing. Heironeous we come to you asking that you take up our challenge and right what hath gone wrong."

Eric Scott
2012-05-02, 09:44 AM
"Hail Heironoues (or however ya spell it) we come to you with a challenge and a request. We proposed a challenge of battle that if Hextor could defeat her than we would bow at his name and forever swear that we and all who worshipped us would never do harm upon them. Before he went to battle I made a second bet that if he could defeat our champion than we would each do him one favor but should he fail he'd have to grant me and my three friends divinity. He agreed but now that he has failed he swears that he has no recollection of such events. Despite staggering evidence that he did do such a thing. Heironeous we come to you asking that you take up our challenge and right what hath gone wrong."

Heironeous: I shall do my best...

Sir Rigel
2012-05-02, 01:27 PM
Nudge at doomboy Uh, hey I think we may want to figure out what happened with Hextor... I think something might be up... Maybe something happened with their conversation...

Doomboy911
2012-05-02, 03:49 PM
"Indeed something is seriously up but I can't put my finger on it. Best proceed with maximum caution."

blade artist
2012-05-02, 04:20 PM
Can we have it that anything we say is also telepathicly messaged?

Sir Rigel
2012-05-02, 09:14 PM
Unfortunately no... I was not included when you guys casted the spell that gives you your telepathic communication, and I can't eavsdrop on it without metagaming. Unless you are ok with leaving my character out.

Doomboy911
2012-05-03, 06:19 PM
"Well let us begin with the facts. Kord, Grumsh, Garl did you or did you not hear Hextor agree to grant me and my four friends divinity if he fails in capturing and taming her?"

Eric Scott
2012-05-03, 06:43 PM
"Well let us begin with the facts. Kord, Grumsh, Garl did you or did you not hear Hextor agree to grant me and my four friends divinity if he fails in capturing and taming her?"

In unison: Yes.

Doomboy911
2012-05-03, 08:07 PM
In unison: Yes.

"My we should start up a barbershop quartet. Now I left for a short period of time but there were two scrying pools that were watching the fight what did you three see?"

Eric Scott
2012-05-04, 06:25 AM
"My we should start up a barbershop quartet. Now I left for a short period of time but there were two scrying pools that were watching the fight what did you three see?"

Garl: I saw him get his ass kicked by a girl...

Kord: I saw her attack without a probable cause...

Gruumsh: Bitches be crazy...

Doomboy911
2012-05-04, 08:33 PM
Garl: I saw him get his ass kicked by a girl...

Kord: I saw her attack without a probable cause...

Gruumsh: Bitches be crazy...

"So you see Hextor took the challenge and failed and now he goes on saying that he never took the challenge. We come asking that you make him do that which is right. Which is to grant my friends and I the divinity he owes us. Than I ask if you would be willing to do what Hextor can not take down Megan."

Eric Scott
2012-05-04, 10:16 PM
Heironeous looks at Hextor and asks Hextor did you even threaten this woman?

Hextor: No, I didn't do anything that would have agitated her... although, it's possible that they provoked her. he motions to all of you.

Doomboy911
2012-05-04, 10:45 PM
"Well is it really a matter of whether we provoked her or not? When a bull fighter is sent out the bull is not fed well and petted than it would not fight. My champion is for fighting and that is what she does. When Hextor decided to speak with her she managed to twist him into lying."

Eric Scott
2012-05-05, 07:49 AM
Heironeous: Yes. But, that's the thing... Hextor and her were talking and there for he had no knowledge that she was going to attack... meaning the fight was unfair.

Doomboy911
2012-05-05, 09:50 AM
"But it was how Hextor chose to fight no one told him to talk to her. When I brought the challenge to Kord he didn't decide to break out the tea and cookies because he is not the god of tea and cookies he is the god of fighting. When we brought the challenge to Grumsh he decided to be more subtle by sneaking up on her. So the god of trickery decided to fight with words which is understandable because he talks and in the battle between Kord and Grumsh she beat them in what they did best might and than Hextor was beaten in what he did best. It was a fair fight."

Eric Scott
2012-05-05, 10:44 AM
Ah... very well then. Heironeous than kicks Hextor in the groin. That's the last time I try to help you. Heironeous then turns to you Where is this woman? I'd like to try my hand at destroying her.

Doomboy911
2012-05-05, 11:12 AM
"She is in Hextor's realm I warn you against speaking with her for she may be able to bend your will. Bear in mind that this is a challenge set forth with a price, should you fail in defeating her you must aid us in finding someone who can defeat her. "

Eric Scott
2012-05-05, 12:19 PM
Very well then... He 'ports to beside Megan Hello. I am here to challenge you to to combat... he then draws his sword. Whenever, you're ready...

She orients her body to be facing him. Ah... a gentleman. You may go first.

Heironeous thrusts his sword at Megan's chest... it hits, and crumples like a tin can...

Oh my... he says.

She smiles, My turn? and then hits him with her fist... and he collapses to the ground unconscious. Poor Heironeous, never even stood a chance... she says while looking down at him.

Doomboy911
2012-05-05, 12:50 PM
I cast revive outsider "Art thou ready to aid us?"

Eric Scott
2012-05-05, 01:28 PM
I cast revive outsider "Art thou ready to aid us?"

He didn't die... be was knocked unconscious.

Heironeous: Yes, of course. Perhaps if you could convince Boccob to fight her, he might win.

All of a sudden Kurtulmak comes 'ports in. Let me try, let me try!

Heironeous looks at him. Ha... you think you are better than the ones who have tried already?

Kurtulmak looks at what is left of Heironeous' sword and then looks Heironeous directly in the eyes. Yes...

Heironeous turns to look at you, clearly exasperated. Then looks back at Kurtulmak It's not up to me whether or not you get to fight her. It is up to them... he gestures towards you.

Eric Scott
2012-05-05, 01:30 PM
Again, I try to break through to the next page...

Will I be successful?

Only time will tell...

Edit: And yet again, I am triumphant!

Doomboy911
2012-05-05, 02:16 PM
"Indeed make battle with her but you too are honor bound to aid us in finding someone who can defeat her. Also grant me and my three friends a bit of your power like Hextor has to do." he turns towards Hextor on the end bit putting a bit of emphasis on it.

Eric Scott
2012-05-05, 03:51 PM
"Indeed make battle with her but you too are honor bound to aid us in finding someone who can defeat her. Also grant me and my three friends a bit of your power like Hextor has to do." he turns towards Hextor on the end bit putting a bit of emphasis on it.

Hextor: Fine...

Kurtulmak: Ok. But, what do I get if I win? Do I get all of the divine spark you've obtained so far?

Doomboy911
2012-05-05, 04:33 PM
"Yes but I'll make you a deal I'll give you double the amount we have right now if you promise to double how much we have." I say holding my hand out.

Sir Rigel
2012-05-05, 05:28 PM
oh, and please look out for the cat that's lurking there... but please don't hurt it!

Eric Scott
2012-05-05, 05:30 PM
"Yes but I'll make you a deal I'll give you double the amount we have right now if you promise to double how much we have." I say holding my hand out.

Kurtulmak: Oh, I don't want to be greedy... but, if you insist...

Kurtulmak 'ports to Megan... although, he is not alone he has brought 3 kobolds with him.

Kurtulmak: I'm here to kill you...

Megan: Filthy kobolds. she swings at the kobolds... (Kurtulmak casts Quickened Extended Persisted Maximised Time Stop... and once his Time Stop is about to end he casts it again... and he continues to do so for approximately, 1 thousand years. All of which is actually only taking up 1 Standard action.) Kurtulmak's Time Stop ends...

Megan drops to the ground...

There is then a blur of motion... and she is gone.

Spot Check if you want to know what happened to the her corpse.

Edit: Kurtulmak ate the cat during the Time Stop...

Sir Rigel
2012-05-05, 05:48 PM
Well, if you insist

SPOT: [roll0]

Doomboy911
2012-05-05, 05:53 PM
I cast wish I wish I knew exactly what just happened during that fight from the point Kurtulmak entered Hextor's realm till the point that I cast wish.

Eric Scott
2012-05-05, 06:30 PM
Well, if you insist

SPOT: [roll0]

You can tell it was something that you've seen before but, other than that... it is still very much a blur to you.

I cast wish I wish I knew exactly what just happened during that fight from the point Kurtulmak entered Hextor's realm till the point that I cast wish.

From your wish you learn that Kurtulmak teleported in with 3 kobold... he then told Megan he was there to kill her... she saw the kobolds and said that they were filthy... h cast a Quickened Extended Persisted Maximized Time Stop... he cast Time Stop again repeatedly... everything happened to fast to be seen and the sheer amount of information that you would get would cause you to need a DC 94628947 Fort save to avoid Exploding from knowledge overload... Megan collapsed to the ground... the blur was caused by something very big and vaguely familiar... then you cast wish... which caused you to learn what you've just read... then your wish made a paradox... The End.

Eric Scott
2012-05-05, 06:33 PM
Also, since Megan has been defeated... I shall post the link to the sheet I based her off of in the OoC.

Doomboy911
2012-05-05, 08:17 PM
"Hextor can I get that divinity now."

Sir Rigel
2012-05-05, 08:42 PM
Lean over to doomboy ...Ok... who did the mopup job, was it Kurtulmak, or was it that blur?

Eric Scott
2012-05-05, 09:02 PM
"Hextor can I get that divinity now."

Hextor looks at you Why would I give you the divinity, when I can give it directly the Kurtulmak? Hextor then transfers the divinity that he owed to you, directly to Kurtulmak.

Kurtulmak 'ports back to you. Where is the divinity you promised? he then gets the divinity from Hextor. Good. One of you is keeping up there end of the bargain. Now the rest of you... What are you waiting for?

Doomboy911
2012-05-05, 09:20 PM
"Well first off I promised you double the divinity I had, when I made that deal I didn't have any divinity so Hextor owes you nothing but he still owes me divinity. Also what proof do you have that you and you alone killed Megan? Are we to blindly bow to someone who simply made her fall to the ground and disappear? Produce the body and the proof and I will bow."

I think to Hallok "Message Nerull tell him the deal has changed if he restores life to Megan than Pelor will die within the hour by Megan's hand"

"And further more does anyone believe that he could slay my champion? Hextor do you believe there to be anyone sneakier than thou? Kord, Grumsh besides each other who can even stand to take you on in a challenge? Megan can that's who. How do we even know what happen we saw Kurtulmak enter with three kobolds and himself than Megan fell to the ground. Is there not magics such as illusions and sleep spells that could pull off such a feat?"

Eric Scott
2012-05-06, 08:11 AM
Kurtulmak: Do you doubt the cunning of a Kobold? There were no set rules as to how she was to be defeated... I simply used a way that fit the bill.

The others: Oh... Kurtulmak actually presents a valid point there...

Doomboy911
2012-05-06, 10:15 AM
"I did say one rule that you broke. I said your champion versus my champion. I said this to the others and they all abided do you four wish to bow to Kurtulmak when he needed help? I'm sure if you all had help you could've stood a better chance. Kord you are known for your people being unlike any other, Grumsh you are a god of war and what war is fought with but one soldier. I say we have a rematch Kurtulmak's champion versus mine."

Eric Scott
2012-05-06, 11:47 AM
"I did say one rule that you broke. I said your champion versus my champion. I said this to the others and they all abided do you four wish to bow to Kurtulmak when he needed help? I'm sure if you all had help you could've stood a better chance. Kord you are known for your people being unlike any other, Grumsh you are a god of war and what war is fought with but one soldier. I say we have a rematch Kurtulmak's champion versus mine."

Kurtulmak: Ah... but, you see I did not break that rule... I fought her using my resources. And to say that I broke the rule would be the same as saying the Heironeous broke the rule for using a sword. So, in actuality I didn't break the rule...

Doomboy911
2012-05-06, 11:55 AM
"So if I ruled all that is I could use it all and throw it off as my champion a champion is but one not all that one has to command. Grumsh was not allowed to use all his forces he was allowed only his champion he who he deemed worthy of battle. Heironeous's blade was not his champion he was. Do any of you gods find it fair that Kurtulmak was allowed more than one when you were not? What right does he have?"

Eric Scott
2012-05-06, 03:47 PM
"So if I ruled all that is I could use it all and throw it off as my champion a champion is but one not all that one has to command. Grumsh was not allowed to use all his forces he was allowed only his champion he who he deemed worthy of battle. Heironeous's blade was not his champion he was. Do any of you gods find it fair that Kurtulmak was allowed more than one when you were not? What right does he have?"

Kurtulmak: So, it is wrong that my champion be all the kobolds? I'm fairly certain that had Gruumsh thought before he attacked he would have done the same. Isn't that correct Gruumsh?

Gruumsh: No... I wouldn't have used kobolds... I would've used orcs.

Kurtulmak: That's what I meant...

Heironeous: I also would have used beings to fight the woman...

Kurtulmak: See... Heironeous would have done it. And he's all lawful and such.

Doomboy911
2012-05-06, 04:54 PM
"Yes it is wrong that you used those kobolds. If you're going to allow such a thing than I demand a rematch. One where my champion fights with all her resources. Even better I shall challenge you I bet that you can unleash every spell that you hold and I will not be harmed but the spells can only be targeted on me and no one else and I must be given six seconds to ready the onslaught. Are you clever enough and mighty enough to do such a thing? If you fail you take megan on with all the resources I provide for her. If you lose you aid us in finding someone mighty enough to defeat Megan with all her resources." I slip on a necklace of anti-magic and ready myself.

Fates
2012-05-06, 08:54 PM
Before we go, I have some presents for the three of you.

Hallok turns to his drow vampires, and hands them each a pair of Goggles of Daylight (but, for coolness, they look like small, red-tinted sunglasses). I never leave home without mine. These are, of course, just in case Lolth chooses to attack us with light.

And so, Hallok opens a gate to Lolth's realm in the abyss. The group, all glowing with power from Hallok's mighty spell, strides through.

Sir Rigel
2012-05-06, 09:24 PM
"Yes it is wrong that you used those kobolds. If you're going to allow such a thing than I demand a rematch. One where my champion fights with all her resources. Even better I shall challenge you I bet that you can unleash every spell that you hold and I will not be harmed but the spells can only be targeted on me and no one else and I must be given six seconds to ready the onslaught. Are you clever enough and mighty enough to do such a thing? If you fail you take megan on with all the resources I provide for her. If you lose you aid us in finding someone mighty enough to defeat Megan with all her resources." I slip on a necklace of anti-magic and ready myself.

I slowly edge out of the immediate vicinity of the onsloght

Doomboy911
2012-05-06, 09:26 PM
"You know what screw it Kurtulmak you 'win'." I say taking a curtsie "Sadly no one worships me I've got some folks that like me but none that worship me yet. Garl thank you for helping me prank four gods. Heironeus thank you for living up to the legend you've been a gentleman and very fair. Grumsh Kord you put up one heck of a fight and to anyone who bears your symbol I will always tip my hat in honest respect. Hextor you are the worst trickster deity I have ever come across, may your shortcomings be your downfall." I turn to Kurtulmak one last time tossing off my amulet. "May the cosmos give you what you deserve." I grab blue speck and teleport to my island throwing up a protection from scrying persistent anticipate teleport and screening to show me old and dying on the ground while speck tries to save me. "Hallok I've grown bored of messing with deities I want to kill one now. Need any assistance." I radio to Hallok.

Sir Rigel
2012-05-06, 09:28 PM
sigh of relief that was a close one... at least she is probebly gone... right? with a little bit of worry in that right

Doomboy911
2012-05-06, 09:47 PM
Major image to make the laughter of demons of devils of angels of devas of gods and of that which should not be. I stare at him "Oh I'm sure." Miracle to get a persistent time stop. Rest and ready me spells.

Fates
2012-05-06, 10:09 PM
Hallok responds to Jack's message. My comrades and I are about to face Lolth, so that I may take her place as god of the Drow. However, we are all under a powerful spell effect, and we cannot afford to cast it again- do not be surprised if you wind up dead, though I'm sure Raalzak or Celeste will raise you.

Doomboy911
2012-05-06, 10:19 PM
"You had me at the start and the rest was like seagulls harping in my ear. I've got a contingent true ressurection set up and I feel like murderating tonight." I both think and say. "C'mon specky today we die like real men." Greater teleport to Hallok. "We're about kill a deity known for being almost as out of her mind as I am and has repeatedly killed smaller deities. Hallok you've made me the happiest girl in the world." Shapechanging into a girl version of me on that last bit than changing back.

Sir Rigel
2012-05-06, 11:09 PM
Sounds... FUN! hmm... But please tell me we have a plan for this one...

Doomboy911
2012-05-06, 11:26 PM
"I had a plan last time Kurtulmak cheated.:" he says like a small child talking of a bully. "He also might be coming to kill me because I said mean things about him. If he does Hallok I want you to give all my magic stuff to Knick Knack tell him to burn it or whatever makes him happy. Also how on earth are we supposed to kill someone who has had 17 weeks to prepare for what we're about to do?"

Doomboy911
2012-05-06, 11:37 PM
Page break for the win boys and girls.

Sir Rigel
2012-05-07, 12:42 AM
I assume you are talking about Lolth, right? with a slightly inquisitive tone ...anyhow, The way I suggest that we deal with this one is that we remove the body from the head. pauses for a moment If we start removing the drow from her rule, and convert enough to our way of thinking... pauses to let someone finish up the sentince

Doomboy911
2012-05-08, 01:18 PM
So we're in the realm of lolth what do we see?

Eric Scott
2012-05-08, 03:33 PM
So we're in the realm of lolth what do we see?

Sorry, I didn't realize you were in Lolths realm...

You see Spider Webs and the occasional movement. But, other than that it is fairly dark and ominous...

Fates
2012-05-08, 04:09 PM
Hallok cries, Lolth, o mighty lady of spiders, we come as representatives of the Drow race, come to pay you tribute!

Eric Scott
2012-05-08, 05:13 PM
Hallok cries, Lolth, o mighty lady of spiders, we come as representatives of the Drow race, come to pay you tribute!

There is a hissing sound from behind you... then another from in front of you... then several from all around you.

Fates
2012-05-08, 05:33 PM
Hallok laughs. Celeste, my dear, would you be so kind as to illuminate our guests? Celeste nods. With pleasure, father. She casts Blinding Glory- negates darkness and magical darkness effects of any level, spreads out 1800 feet, blinds all evil creatures in area if they fail 85 will saves (we're all immune, due to my spell).

Doomboy911
2012-05-08, 05:52 PM
"We brought gifts I didn't know that. I didn't bring anything can I just sign my name on the card? Persist a time stop and explore the bujeezus out of the whole realm, paint unflattering remarks all across Lolth's face. Take a short nap atop Hallok's head and when Time stop is about to end I cast Persist shapechange and anticipate teleport and a major image of the whole layout. "I'm already having fun." I say as a puff of smoke.

Eric Scott
2012-05-08, 06:41 PM
Hallok laughs. Celeste, my dear, would you be so kind as to illuminate our guests? Celeste nods. With pleasure, father. She casts Blinding Glory- negates darkness and magical darkness effects of any level, spreads out 1800 feet, blinds all evil creatures in area if they fail 85 will saves (we're all immune, due to my spell).

The spiders that were attempting to surround you back away slowly...

"We brought gifts I didn't know that. I didn't bring anything can I just sign my name on the card? Persist a time stop and explore the bujeezus out of the whole realm, paint unflattering remarks all across Lolth's face. Take a short nap atop Hallok's head and when Time stop is about to end I cast Persist shapechange and anticipate teleport and a major image of the whole layout. "I'm already having fun." I say as a puff of smoke.

The realm is infinite in length... that must have taken a while...

Doomboy911
2012-05-08, 07:36 PM
Considering that I can shift into some very fast critters I cover the closest path to Lolth and map out everything within sixty feet all directions of this path. Also if it's not too much moon Lolth a few times.

Fates
2012-05-08, 08:26 PM
Also, Hallok just got spell stowaway (time stop) as his cosmic descryer bonus feat, so he's also able to act during the time stop.

Doomboy911
2012-05-08, 09:12 PM
So no nap on his head?

Fates
2012-05-10, 08:16 PM
Annoyed at how he has failed to find Lolth, he casts Discern Location to find her.

Eric Scott
2012-05-10, 08:25 PM
Annoyed at how he has failed to find Lolth, he casts Discern Location to find her.

You are unable to figure out exactly where she is... although, you can tell she is on this plane.

Doomboy911
2012-05-11, 10:15 AM
"Specky do you possess the power to become an outsider? If so turn into a retriever and hunt the little dickens down. I have to be off to grab my associate." Than teleport to my cohort.

Sir Rigel
2012-05-11, 10:51 AM
I... er.. no I mean I can turn into nearly anything... except Outsiders... and undead I was hoping to fix this unfortunate lack of ability... but I never got to it...

Doomboy911
2012-05-11, 11:16 PM
Teleporting back with Jules than time stop to mass dominate me mice and than turn them into Nessian warhounds. Leather leash running from my hand to their collars, straw hat tipped to shade my eyes. "Alright lets do some hunting."

Track
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]

Eric Scott
2012-05-12, 06:39 AM
Teleporting back with Jules than time stop to mass dominate me mice and than turn them into Nessian warhounds. Leather leash running from my hand to their collars, straw hat tipped to shade my eyes. "Alright lets do some hunting."

Track
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]

The one manages to cast a sniff of Lolth and directs you in here direction.

Doomboy911
2012-05-12, 08:19 AM
"We got a lock let's do some hunting." I than follow my puppies towards lolth.

Sir Rigel
2012-05-12, 01:37 PM
Sure thing! I'll transform into a spider, and jump onto Doom's head It's fitting no?

Eric Scott
2012-05-12, 02:12 PM
A colossal+ sized Harpoon Spider walks past... completely ignoring all of you.

Doomboy911
2012-05-12, 02:55 PM
"I think I knew that guy. Excuse me ma'm can you direct us please to Lolth. We come bearing gifts and offerings."

Eric Scott
2012-05-12, 04:35 PM
"I think I knew that guy. Excuse me ma'm can you direct us please to Lolth. We come bearing gifts and offerings."

The Spider looks at you... then points one of its appendages towards the most dense webbing.

Doomboy911
2012-05-12, 05:01 PM
'Tell your folks I said hello." I summon a fire elemental to burn the way through the webbing and lead the way.

Eric Scott
2012-05-12, 05:45 PM
'Tell your folks I said hello." I summon a fire elemental to burn the way through the webbing and lead the way.

The webs burn very slowly... but after they have burned away there is a squirming orb of web. It pulses every so often... then it bursts... spilling millions of baby Monsterous Spiders all over the floor...

Doomboy911
2012-05-12, 05:56 PM
Shapechange into methane gas and float down along the little babies to cut off their oxygen supply.

Sir Rigel
2012-05-12, 05:58 PM
change back into myself... and get out of doomboy's gasious cloud form.

Eric Scott
2012-05-12, 07:15 PM
Shapechange into methane gas and float down along the little babies to cut off their oxygen supply.

(I am truely sorry about this...)

4 red orbs (Meteor Swarm) fall from above, each falls within the area of the Baby Spiders the orbs, each explodes into a 40ft blast, dealing [roll0] damage in total unless, you can make 4 reflex saves with a DC of 48, in which case you will take half damage... and either way since you are Methane, you will burn rapidly and need to make a Fort save with a DC of 45.

Doomboy911
2012-05-12, 07:19 PM
I fear that I am unable to make either saves but if I am allowed a free action I can save myself the trouble of making the saves.

Sir Rigel
2012-05-12, 07:34 PM
Well... crap
HP: (86/170)