PDA

View Full Version : [d&d 3.5] Anyone want to crash a party? (IC)

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Doomboy911
2012-05-12, 07:34 PM
My rolls just in case reflex to avoid [roll0] Fortitude [roll1] on closer examination of my character performing such a feat isn't to fearful.

Eric Scott
2012-05-12, 09:11 PM
My rolls just in case reflex to avoid [roll0] Fortitude [roll1] on closer examination of my character performing such a feat isn't to fearful.

Excellent, the forum die roller did just as I expected it would... :smallcool:

Also, on a side note, the Baby Spiders are all dead...

:smallfrown: Poor little buggers...

Doomboy911
2012-05-12, 09:31 PM
I emerge from the explosion that I was moments ago. ""Well than if she wishes to play rough." I take my jacket off and hand it to Jules, I roll up my sleeves and brush the soot from my face. "Than let's play rough." I cast Polymorph any object to turn my measly fire elemental into a fire monolith and have it surround my hounds and make a path.

Fates
2012-05-13, 10:03 AM
Hallok and his compadres leap into the air, easily dodging the effects. Hallok laughs. That's quite enough, m'lady. Would you be so kind as to show us your lovely face?

Due to my spell, and abilities granted in variable ways, my allies and I all autosucceed. In addition, I never leave home without my Ring of Evasion, and all five of my friends have got them, too.

Raalzak, the red dragon in Drow form, sweeps his hand, which glows bright crimson, and casts Mass Heal on everyone who was hurt.

Doomboy911
2012-05-13, 10:20 AM
"Thank ye dragon. Shall I help the mood." I whip out my violin and play danse macabre as we follow the hounds.

Doomboy911
2012-05-15, 11:25 PM
"are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet."
says the master of all divine and arcane.

Sir Rigel
2012-05-15, 11:28 PM
I'll take that as a no...

Says the person who can take on almost anything's form (...Freaking outsiders, and Undead man!)

Doomboy911
2012-05-15, 11:31 PM
"Hey blue you can't turn into outsiders or undead. Can you turn into constructs?"

Sir Rigel
2012-05-15, 11:37 PM
*Facepalm* I almost forgot... damn warforged *Facepalm*

Doomboy911
2012-05-15, 11:45 PM
"Such a shame." I say as a Nimblewright.

Eric Scott
2012-05-16, 08:19 AM
After presumably a day of walking... you find a huge throne.

Doomboy911
2012-05-16, 10:26 AM
I check my spells for the time whether a day has actually gone by. Mostly via checking to see if I can still shapechange.

Eric Scott
2012-05-16, 11:41 AM
I check my spells for the time whether a day has actually gone by. Mostly via checking to see if I can still shapechange.

A day has not yet passed although, within 2 hours of finding the throne 1 full day will have passed.

Doomboy911
2012-05-16, 08:40 PM
"Well we got a throne but no crown. Where is Lolth?"

Sir Rigel
2012-05-16, 11:34 PM
Looks around for the nearest, large web, and points to it

Hmm... what about there? and proceeds to draw the flaming Rapier and hold it close to the spider web hopefully causing the thing to start to melt

Eric Scott
2012-05-17, 08:25 AM
Looks around for the nearest, large web, and points to it

Hmm... what about there? and proceeds to draw the flaming Rapier and hold it close to the spider web hopefully causing the thing to start to melt

The web burns quickly... a few flaming spiders run away from the web.

Doomboy911
2012-05-17, 04:18 PM
I cast shout and shout "Lolth"

Eric Scott
2012-05-17, 10:11 PM
I cast shout and shout "Lolth"

Lolth appears in front of you... My you are quite resilient... but, you are also a nuisance. Why are you here? she then sees the drow... Ah... I see you've got a bit of a Rebellion happening... but, I can assure you that no matter what the Empire will live on.

Doomboy911
2012-05-17, 11:10 PM
"Empire? Rebellion? I just came here to ask a favor of you. In return I'll do you a favor. Slay Kurtulmak that is all I ask."

Sir Rigel
2012-05-17, 11:54 PM
Empire? Huh...

Eric Scott
2012-05-18, 07:38 AM
"Empire? Rebellion? I just came here to ask a favor of you. In return I'll do you a favor. Slay Kurtulmak that is all I ask."

Why would I kill Kurtulmak? Just because he slew your champion?

Empire? Huh...

Never mind...

Sir Rigel
2012-05-18, 07:55 AM
No, I can understand why you may want an empire, but why have your focus so... broad, why vilify all races when you could vilify the one that you want to see wiped out? I am sure that there are other races, and even deities that would love to see Corellon Larethian knocked down a few pegs or off the ladder

Doomboy911
2012-05-18, 10:49 AM
"Now who said that Kurtulmak slew my champion? Also if you slew Kurtulmak and took over his realm than take down the other creatures underground you could become goddess of the underground."

Eric Scott
2012-05-18, 12:10 PM
No, I can understand why you may want an empire, but why have your focus so... broad, why vilify all races when you could vilify the one that you want to see wiped out? I am sure that there are other races, and even deities that would love to see Corellon Larethian knocked down a few pegs or off the ladder

My focus isn't as broad as it looks...

"Now who said that Kurtulmak slew my champion? Also if you slew Kurtulmak and took over his realm than take down the other creatures underground you could become goddess of the underground."

You don't think I saw Kurtulmak kill the Old Woman? Also, I have no problem with Kurtulmak, he keeps to himself most of the time and so do I...

Doomboy911
2012-05-18, 12:17 PM
"That's the problem with gods these days. Absolutely no ambition. " I summon a few unseen servants to hold my cane horizontally so I may sit on it while they prop me up and let me lay out my feet. "Well go on Hallok kill this boring deity." I think at Hallok.

Fates
2012-05-19, 10:43 AM
Hallok sneers at Lolth. I care not for this smalltalk. I care not whether you have foreseen this rebellion- we will win, regardless. You have brought the Drow people nothing but pain and suffering. It is time that they were allowed to prosper.

Initiatives:

Hallok: [roll0]
Celeste: [roll1]
Raalzak: [roll2]
Joe: [roll3]
Darius: [roll4]
Winulhy: [roll5]

Surprise round or no?

Eric Scott
2012-05-19, 11:46 AM
Hallok sneers at Lolth. I care not for this smalltalk. I care not whether you have foreseen this rebellion- we will win, regardless. You have brought the Drow people nothing but pain and suffering. It is time that they were allowed to prosper.

Initiatives:

Hallok: [roll0]
Celeste: [roll1]
Raalzak: [roll2]
Joe: [roll3]
Darius: [roll4]
Winulhy: [roll5]

Surprise round or no?

Yes, surprise round.

Pain... and suffering? I have brought none of that to the drow... they have brought it upon themselves.

Fates
2012-05-19, 03:58 PM
Raalzak casts wish to negate all negative effects Lolth's realm would have on the party, then uses his breath weapon, converted to sonic, and maximized to 576 damage (ref 107 half).

Hallok uses quickened antimagic ray (Fort DC 105 or she can't use spells, spell like abilities, or magic items for 28 rounds), followed by maximized extended time stop. During the time stop, Hallok uses ten thrice-enhanced maximized empowered delayed scorching rays (converted to sonic) resulting in 30 rays, each doing 330 damage. He also casts twenty twice-enhanced quickened empowered maximized delayed sonic rays, resulting in 60 more rays, each doing 220 sonic damage.

Each ray has +86 to attack.

The others wait to see the results of these first attacks before they act.

Eric Scott
2012-05-19, 06:15 PM
Raalzak casts wish to negate all negative effects Lolth's realm would have on the party, then uses his breath weapon, converted to sonic, and maximized to 576 damage (ref 107 half).

Hallok uses quickened antimagic ray (Fort DC 105 or she can't use spells, spell like abilities, or magic items for 28 rounds), followed by maximized extended time stop. During the time stop, Hallok uses ten thrice-enhanced maximized empowered delayed scorching rays (converted to sonic) resulting in 30 rays, each doing 330 damage. He also casts twenty twice-enhanced quickened empowered maximized delayed sonic rays, resulting in 60 more rays, each doing 220 sonic damage.

Each ray has +86 to attack.

The others wait to see the results of these first attacks before they act.

... Yeah... you see that spot where Lolth was?... yeah, she isn't there anymore... she is now everywhere... in a fine red mist.

Doomboy911
2012-05-19, 06:33 PM
"No ambition no ambition at all. I kind of want to bring her back so we can do that again." Jack hops up from his seat and readies his wand.

Sir Rigel
2012-05-19, 07:19 PM
I am going to go ahead and wipe Lolth off of me...
Dude! I don't know what you did... but that... was... AWESOME!

Fates
2012-05-19, 08:51 PM
Hallok is curious. He asks Raalzak to cast a persistent Time Stop. The dragon does so. Hallok stowaways into it, and casts Contact Other Plane to ask Nerull some questions, assuming he is currently present. If he is, Hallok begins by asking about Lolth's death.

Eric Scott
2012-05-20, 09:29 AM
Hallok is curious. He asks Raalzak to cast a persistent Time Stop. The dragon does so. Hallok stowaways into it, and casts Contact Other Plane to ask Nerull some questions, assuming he is currently present. If he is, Hallok begins by asking about Lolth's death.

You have killed Lolth, just as I expected... a little sooner than I expected but, still it was expected.

blade artist
2012-05-20, 09:56 AM
While you are out there having fun, I'll get to healing

blade artist
2012-05-20, 09:57 AM
augmented to the max, body adjustment [roll0]

Fates
2012-05-20, 10:04 AM
Hallok grins. He allows his spells to be refreshed as he waits out the time stop, and then returns to the normal time frame. According to my sources, that was indeed Lolth. He then takes a black gem from his haversack, and begins chanting- he casts soul bind to collect Lolth's soul.

Sir Rigel
2012-05-20, 04:46 PM
Well, damn... Hey, I've got an Idea with a gleeish smile on his face Why don't we do that to another one, one that we didn't make friends with... you know, like Kurtulmak, and maybe, just to make sure things are in sync, maybe, pulls out a slip of paper and writes, and holds up "Corellon Larethian" So Hallok could extend his range beyond just drow

Doomboy911
2012-05-20, 04:55 PM
(Crud it didn't take what I wrote. I wanted to tell my servants to make a grave out of her throne and shovel her remains in a hole I wanted them to dig in her throne.)

Fates
2012-05-20, 05:12 PM
Assuming Lolth's soul is successfully bound, Hallok holds up the gem, triumphantly. He laughs aloud, and then opens a gate to Baator, namely Asmodeus' palace. Come along if you'd like- I'm going to strike a deal with an old friend that just might get us godhood after all.
Upon arriving, Hallok casts greater shout to project his voice enormously, calling out to Asmodeus. Asmodeus! I, Hallok, come with an offer you simply cannot refuse!

Sir Rigel
2012-05-20, 05:38 PM
Alright...

Doomboy911
2012-05-20, 05:43 PM
"I've got a second plan if this one fails." I say and think. Jules hops on my back as we fly in.

Sir Rigel
2012-05-20, 06:38 PM
I'll follow doomboy... like I have done for the rest of my time with this party.

blade artist
2012-05-20, 08:31 PM
And Knack simply waits for them to end their shopping trip. I hope you remember to bring home the milk with the divinity this time.

Sir Rigel
2012-05-20, 08:32 PM
We will see about the milk!

blade artist
2012-05-20, 08:40 PM
(you didn't here that Rigel, remember?)

Doomboy911
2012-05-20, 08:42 PM
"Just like that Specky you've been brought into the group you got to see Hallok blow something up. Welcome aboard." I cast that telepathic bond on Specky to bring him with everyone else.

Sir Rigel
2012-05-20, 08:45 PM
(well... crap... Curse my lack of being able to spy on mental communication!(You didn't specify, so I assumed you said it physically))

blade artist
2012-05-20, 08:53 PM
(Its the same reason I haven't posted actions for a while. I'm still sitting in the city. My hp is recovered, but I only have 19 pp left now.)

Sir Rigel
2012-05-20, 08:59 PM
(Ah... well, sorry about the confusion)

Eric Scott
2012-05-20, 09:15 PM
Assuming Lolth's soul is successfully bound, Hallok holds up the gem, triumphantly. He laughs aloud, and then opens a gate to Baator, namely Asmodeus' palace. Come along if you'd like- I'm going to strike a deal with an old friend that just might get us godhood after all.
Upon arriving, Hallok casts greater shout to project his voice enormously, calling out to Asmodeus. Asmodeus! I, Hallok, come with an offer you simply cannot refuse!

And what is this offer you speak of?

Doomboy911
2012-05-20, 09:22 PM
"Hey Asmodeus remember me?" says the man with centuries of experience.

Fates
2012-05-20, 09:27 PM
I have here the soul of Lolth, former goddess of the Drow. As no one is so great as you at harvesting power from souls, I would ask you to draw power from Lolth's soul to grant deification to myself and my nine allies. Should you do this, you may use what is left of the soul for your own purposes, so long as you do not use it against myself, my allies, or the Drow people. In addition, as I have heard serious plans coming from the other archdevils of a revolution, I would pledge you the aid of Raalzak the Thunderous, a red dragon , over two thousand years old, of legendary power, who aided me greatly in the killing of Lolth.

Eric Scott
2012-05-21, 08:36 AM
"Hey Asmodeus remember me?" says the man with centuries of experience.

Asmodeus looks at you and squints in disgust. You...

I have here the soul of Lolth, former goddess of the Drow. As no one is so great as you at harvesting power from souls, I would ask you to draw power from Lolth's soul to grant deification to myself and my nine allies. Should you do this, you may use what is left of the soul for your own purposes, so long as you do not use it against myself, my allies, or the Drow people. In addition, as I have heard serious plans coming from the other archdevils of a revolution, I would pledge you the aid of Raalzak the Thunderous, a red dragon , over two thousand years old, of legendary power, who aided me greatly in the killing of Lolth.

I'll see what I can do... since the souls of deities are much more powerful than those of you mortals, this may take some time and I'm not certain you will survive the experience. he then holds out 2 hands one for the soul and one for a hand shake.

Fates
2012-05-21, 09:41 AM
Hallok looks the lord of all devils in the eyes. First, I would like to clarify some things. I wish for Lolth's power to be granted to Jack, a war forged named Knick knack, this new fellow with Jack, Raalzak, Joe, Darius, Aurora, Celeste, Raalzak and myself. If this is impossible, you may limit it to Jack, Jack's friend, Knick Knack, Aurora and I. Should we be destroyed from gaining Lolth's divine energy, you are to return us to life, not undeath, as our normal selves, mentally and physically. Is that understood?

Eric Scott
2012-05-21, 11:03 AM
Hallok looks the lord of all devils in the eyes. First, I would like to clarify some things. I wish for Lolth's power to be granted to Jack, a war forged named Knick knack, this new fellow with Jack, Raalzak, Joe, Darius, Aurora, Celeste, Raalzak and myself. If this is impossible, you may limit it to Jack, Jack's friend, Knick Knack, Aurora and I. Should we be destroyed from gaining Lolth's divine energy, you are to return us to life, not undeath, as our normal selves, mentally and physically. Is that understood?

That's more like it... do want me to sign on the dotted line as well? he smiles.

Fates
2012-05-21, 04:10 PM
Hallok nods, drawing his sword, and slices his wrist. He then artfully signs the contract with the bloodied blade. He laughs, and shakes Asmodeus' hand.

Eric Scott
2012-05-23, 06:48 AM
Excellent... now lets see what we can do about this soul... he pulls the soul out of the gem and rips it into 5 pieces... Who's first?

Fates
2012-05-23, 07:23 AM
Hallok strides forward. Who do you think? It was I who slew her, and so I should be the first to inherit her power.

blade artist
2012-05-23, 02:06 PM
Is the divinity happening? Can someone get me there so I can see what's happening?

Eric Scott
2012-05-23, 02:10 PM
Hallok strides forward. Who do you think? It was I who slew her, and so I should be the first to inherit her power.

Very well then... there might be a slight tingling sensation... he reaches for your chest and removes your soul, combines it with a portion of Lolths soul and then puts it back in you. Then you feel a weird sensation... Will save DC 36.

Fates
2012-05-23, 02:18 PM
Here goes nothing.

[roll0]

Who ever said epic spells were gamebreaking? :smallbiggrin:

Doomboy911
2012-05-23, 04:32 PM
Who ever said epic spells were gamebreaking? :smallbiggrin:I think it was Lolth.

I teleport knick knack in.

Eric Scott
2012-05-23, 04:46 PM
Here goes nothing.

[roll0]

Who ever said epic spells were gamebreaking? :smallbiggrin:

Good, Lolth didn't succeed at taking control...

I think it was Lolth.

I teleport knick knack in.

Of course it was Lolth... her soul isn't going to be taken by just anyone... and definitely not with out trying to fight.

Who's next?

blade artist
2012-05-23, 05:01 PM
I would have a 50% 75% chance of success or failure, does anyone have anything to bring up my wisdom score? Or my saves at all?

Also, would a mind blank protect me from that? If it is a mind affecting effect, I would be immune to it.

Fates
2012-05-23, 06:02 PM
Malthos glows with divine power, and laughs, his voice booming across the landscape. He speaks, his voice thankfully at normal volume, but also more sonorous, and powerful. Marvellous, really. Your expertise is unmatched. Now, as I doubt you three can endure the mental strain, I will bond you to my friends- Aurora, darling, I take it that you will be fine?

He casts Blade Brothers (PHBII) to link Jack to Darius, Knick to Joe, and Rigel to Winulhy. They each got +55 to saves from my Aura of Supreme Blasphemy, and the Blade Brothers spell allows them to make the save in Jack's, Rigel's, and Knick Knack's place, and so they'll autosucceed.

Hallok then grins, and creates a gate to the arena where we last dueled. He steps through, bringing Joe, Darius, Aurora, and Winulhy with him (after they make their saves for the others).

When he arrives at the Arena, he casts Superior Invisibily, then creates a programmed image of himself. Aurora, my dear, would you be so kind as to cast your spell that you used to summon the townsfolk here to summon th entire Drow people?

I take it, by the way, that I am now a Rank 0 deity?

Doomboy911
2012-05-23, 08:09 PM
Will save [roll0]

Eric Scott
2012-05-23, 09:08 PM
Malthos glows with divine power, and laughs, his voice booming across the landscape. He speaks, his voice thankfully at normal volume, but also more sonorous, and powerful. Marvellous, really. Your expertise is unmatched. Now, as I doubt you three can endure the mental strain, I will bond you to my friends- Aurora, darling, I take it that you will be fine?

He casts Blade Brothers (PHBII) to link Jack to Darius, Knick to Joe, and Rigel to Winulhy. They each got +55 to saves from my Aura of Supreme Blasphemy, and the Blade Brothers spell allows them to make the save in Jack's, Rigel's, and Knick Knack's place, and so they'll autosucceed.

Hallok then grins, and creates a gate to the arena where we last dueled. He steps through, bringing Joe, Darius, Aurora, and Winulhy with him (after they make their saves for the others).

When he arrives at the Arena, he casts Superior Invisibily, then creates a programmed image of himself. Aurora, my dear, would you be so kind as to cast your spell that you used to summon the townsfolk here to summon th entire Drow people?

I take it, by the way, that I am now a Rank 0 deity?

Yes, you are all rank 0, withe exception of your dragon & the 3 vampires.

Aurora casts the spell and every Drow including you, your vampires & every drow to have ever been alive (if they were dead, they still are dead) appear in the stands...

Fates
2012-05-23, 10:07 PM
Hallok winces, and he and his three Vampire Drow teleport to the center, casting Mass Fly. Darius casts a limited wish to amplify Hallok's voice enormously. Not exactly as I pictured it, but it will have to do.... I am humbled, truly, to be here this day before you all-the greatest race in all the multiverse! I am Hallok, a Drow such as yourselves, and it was I who slew Lolth- with countless blasts of thunderous magic, I ended her reign on our fair people. Now, I come with tidings of a new life for the Drow, so we may make peace with the other races, and slay all who would harm us. I will not be like Lolth, a heartless, aloof monster. I am truly one of you- I have lived a life as a Drow, have experienced all the hardships our race has faced, and mourned all who have sacrificed themselves for the welfare of our people. Let us all now weep for the lives of those passed! Weep, and remember their deaths! I will guide us to our vengeance, so that we may crush our oppressors and take our rightful place in the world! All I require is that you worship me, in place of the tyrant who was to weak to face the wrath of the people she oppressed!

Hallok speaks for a good while longer, his voice full of emotion. He tells of his own experiences, and of other Drow, and stresses his ability and desire to bring the Drow to glory.

Perform (Oratory) Check: [roll0] (sorry, lots of bonuses, and it would take a while to list them all. Moment of prescience and a +20 item are pretty major though.

Hallok ends his speech with a single phrase of Drow pride and conquest, in the language of the Drow, and then Darius raises his fist with an echoing cry of Praise Hallok, God of the Drow!

Assuming the Drow go crazy wild and start the worshipping, Hallok requests for Aurora to reverse the spell. If this works, how many divine ranks to I obtain?

Doomboy911
2012-05-23, 11:22 PM
I fly up a good deal and use my gaseous form to make a massive cloud surrounding the people. "I am Jack Ova Legend Trades. Master of all magic both arcane and divine. I can create and destroy all that I see with but a whim. I am power defined and I am with Hallok with him we slew Lolth. We did this for each and every one of you. We have heard your cries we have felt your tears. With each passing day we weeped until we could have no more of it." I shift my cloud self to represent what I'm about to say as I tell the tale. " We stormed her realm and came to Lolth and beseeched her to change to help us to make the world better for all the drow. No she would not have it. Again and again we beseeched her but she would have nothing of it. Than she threatened to destroy us. We fought back. She was weak. We took her power and made it our own. Now we come before you and beseech you to help us in making the world a better place. Are you weak or are you strong?"

Sir Rigel
2012-05-23, 11:41 PM
I'll go ahead and shift into one random Drow from the crowd, and I'll have it grow a few Tentacles(like four, maybe eight), Claws on both of it's hands, a pair of horns, and a tail (oh and also burning a wild shape to have the armor morph with me)

blade artist
2012-05-24, 06:02 AM
Knack simply hops along, he doesn't exactly have any power left to do anything. All Knick Knack looks like is a metal monstrostity with huge, razor sharp claws. He has polished his armor and has stolen some clothes from a Drow clothes line while no one was looking.

Eric Scott
2012-05-24, 10:24 AM
Hallok winces, and he and his three Vampire Drow teleport to the center, casting Mass Fly. Darius casts a limited wish to amplify Hallok's voice enormously. Not exactly as I pictured it, but it will have to do.... I am humbled, truly, to be here this day before you all-the greatest race in all the multiverse! I am Hallok, a Drow such as yourselves, and it was I who slew Lolth- with countless blasts of thunderous magic, I ended her reign on our fair people. Now, I come with tidings of a new life for the Drow, so we may make peace with the other races, and slay all who would harm us. I will not be like Lolth, a heartless, aloof monster. I am truly one of you- I have lived a life as a Drow, have experienced all the hardships our race has faced, and mourned all who have sacrificed themselves for the welfare of our people. Let us all now weep for the lives of those passed! Weep, and remember their deaths! I will guide us to our vengeance, so that we may crush our oppressors and take our rightful place in the world! All I require is that you worship me, in place of the tyrant who was to weak to face the wrath of the people she oppressed!

Hallok speaks for a good while longer, his voice full of emotion. He tells of his own experiences, and of other Drow, and stresses his ability and desire to bring the Drow to glory.

Perform (Oratory) Check: [roll0] (sorry, lots of bonuses, and it would take a while to list them all. Moment of prescience and a +20 item are pretty major though.

Hallok ends his speech with a single phrase of Drow pride and conquest, in the language of the Drow, and then Darius raises his fist with an echoing cry of Praise Hallok, God of the Drow!

Assuming the Drow go crazy wild and start the worshipping, Hallok requests for Aurora to reverse the spell. If this works, how many divine ranks to I obtain?

The Drow look at you slightly confused... then you hear murmurs from the stands...

I fly up a good deal and use my gaseous form to make a massive cloud surrounding the people. "I am Jack Ova Legend Trades. Master of all magic both arcane and divine. I can create and destroy all that I see with but a whim. I am power defined and I am with Hallok with him we slew Lolth. We did this for each and every one of you. We have heard your cries we have felt your tears. With each passing day we weeped until we could have no more of it." I shift my cloud self to represent what I'm about to say as I tell the tale. " We stormed her realm and came to Lolth and beseeched her to change to help us to make the world better for all the drow. No she would not have it. Again and again we beseeched her but she would have nothing of it. Than she threatened to destroy us. We fought back. She was weak. We took her power and made it our own. Now we come before you and beseech you to help us in making the world a better place. Are you weak or are you strong?"

When they hear the question they look at each other and shrug... WE ARE WEAK!!!

Doomboy911
2012-05-24, 10:30 AM
"Than follow and we shall make you strong."

Fates
2012-05-24, 12:24 PM
Hallok snarls in anger. He had just given the most moving speech in his lifetime, and they were doing nothing! He casts a timestop, using a wish from Darius to make it last several minutes. He then casts contact other plane to contact Vecna. What is going on here? Why do the drow not react to my speech? Is Lolth behind this?

Eric Scott
2012-05-24, 02:26 PM
"Than follow and we shall make you strong."

A little Drow boy stands up. How do we know we can trust you?

Hallok snarls in anger. He had just given the most moving speech in his lifetime, and they were doing nothing! He casts a timestop, using a wish from Darius to make it last several minutes. He then casts contact other plane to contact Vecna. What is going on here? Why do the drow not react to my speech? Is Lolth behind this?

Well, in theory Lolth is behind this, because your soul now contains a portion of her soul... It is possible the other Drow can sense Lolths soul within you...

Fates
2012-05-24, 02:35 PM
Hallok sighs. Well then, if that is so, how do I destroy her soul while still keeping my own, and the power within it?

Eric Scott
2012-05-24, 03:25 PM
Hallok sighs. Well then, if that is so, how do I destroy her soul while still keeping my own, and the power within it?

To my understanding, there is no way.

Doomboy911
2012-05-24, 04:50 PM
"You can trust me in that I have little to gain from you while you are weak but if you are strong peace can be had.I swear that if you follow I can make you a race unlike any other."

Eric Scott
2012-05-24, 05:04 PM
"You can trust me in that I have little to gain from you while you are weak but if you are strong peace can be had.I swear that if you follow I can make you a race unlike any other."

Woah... What you're telling us is that there are other races like us?... Where? says a Drow with a gaping head wound.

Doomboy911
2012-05-24, 05:25 PM
"nay they pale in comparison to the mighty drow but we could be more than what we are. Live peacefully and die in a while or work for a bit and live longer than you could possibly dream."

Fates
2012-05-24, 06:40 PM
Hallok groans. Fine, thank you for your assistance, oh wise and mighty lord of secrets, etc. He then ends the time stop, turning to Darius. He orders him to cast Trap the Soul on Hallok, combining it with a wish from himself and from Hallok and a miracle from Celeste to attempt to remove only Lolth's aura and personality. He also specifies that they must break the gem if the spell seems to have functioned in a way that is to his disliking.

If that needs a spellcraft check or something too, here it is. [roll0] EDIT: Actually is +150, thus a total of 155. I forgot that MoP is +20, not +10.

Eric Scott
2012-05-24, 07:00 PM
"nay they pale in comparison to the mighty drow but we could be more than what we are. Live peacefully and die in a while or work for a bit and live longer than you could possibly dream."

Oh... purple is a pretty color. says the same Drow.

Hallok groans. Fine, thank you for your assistance, oh wise and mighty lord of secrets, etc. He then ends the time stop, turning to Darius. He orders him to cast Trap the Soul on Hallok, combining it with a wish from himself and from Hallok and a miracle from Celeste to attempt to remove only Lolth's aura and personality. He also specifies that they must break the gem if the spell seems to have functioned in a way that is to his disliking.

If that needs a spellcraft check or something too, here it is. [roll0] EDIT: Actually is +150, thus a total of 155. I forgot that MoP is +20, not +10.

Lolth's aura is capable of being removed... but, her minor personality quirks can only be removed along with her soul.

Sir Rigel
2012-05-24, 08:00 PM
so that urge to cackle maliciously isn't just me... phew

Fates
2012-05-24, 08:55 PM
Hallok sighs. It'll do, I suppose. Good work, you two. He then mentally contacts Jack, Knick, Aurora, and Rigel. I need the four of you to leave. I managed to remove Lolth's aura from myself, but the three of you still have it, and I don't want you scaring them. He then opens a gate to Jack's island for them.

Sir Rigel
2012-05-24, 09:23 PM
alright, runs thru the gate, and after he's on the other side screamsAh! a voice in my head! get it out! get it out! and runs around in circles

blade artist
2012-05-24, 10:15 PM
Don't worry you, you get used to them when around Magic. No, you don't! Shut up, George! Knack mentally messages to the new guy.

Sir Rigel
2012-05-24, 10:31 PM
You know what, I think I'll just change into the most sane Creature I know changes into a Chaos Roc, and proceeds to try to reach Escape Velocity (which amounts to flying in a circle, at max speed (which still doesn't meet it.. but still)

Doomboy911
2012-05-24, 10:59 PM
"Gentleman spread out Speck return to from whence you came Knick to zippy display your power I shall speak to my dwarves." Still as a cloud I make myself look like a massive hurricane and loom towards the island. As I surround it trying to act like a raging storm I say. "I have returned as power itself my people." I also take a look around to see how my island is doing.

Sir Rigel
2012-05-24, 11:17 PM
He flys up thru the atmosphere, up where the air is near (A.K.A. Pretty damn high) until he is no longer visible...
Hey do you guys remember this?
My Character is Myrddin Oisín. He at first glance appears to be an ordinary human (No word on overall looks, he changes them quite regularly), but with wings. He currently can't return to Vento Bendicido without a really good disguise (which isn't much of an issue anymore)...

He is currently flying around, and looking for a vaguely interesting group of adventurers that are doing something cool... unfortunately it's kinda hard to see something from 100 feet up... maybe if there were some dragons attacking a city... then he might help them...

By them I mean the dragons.

He is trying to head there.

blade artist
2012-05-24, 11:22 PM
Knack walks back to the city. He walks into a near plaza. HEY! YO! People, come I have great news... I am a god. That's pretty much it. Anyone want ta' worship me so that I may actually be of some use?

Fates
2012-05-25, 12:45 AM
Hallok breathes deeply, turning to the crowd once again, and amplifies his voice again. I apolagize for the confusion, ladies and gentlemen. Please, be so kind as to hear my words this time, and let them fill you with hope and veneration....
Hallok begins his speech again, making another that is longer, and more passionate. He empowers this one with magic, too, to make his words have more impact. He finishes once again with a great cry of Drowic pride, and uses programmed images throughout to show the scenes he describes. At the end, Darius cries once more, ALL HAIL HALLOK, GOD OF THE DROW! This time, he uses a limited wish to make his voice roar throughout the arena, not enough to damage his ears, but enough for everyone to hear it.

Perform (Oratory) check, adding MoP this time. [roll0]

Eric Scott
2012-05-25, 08:14 AM
"Gentleman spread out Speck return to from whence you came Knick to zippy display your power I shall speak to my dwarves." Still as a cloud I make myself look like a massive hurricane and loom towards the island. As I surround it trying to act like a raging storm I say. "I have returned as power itself my people." I also take a look around to see how my island is doing.

Your island is a dense jungle...

Knack walks back to the city. He walks into a near plaza. HEY! YO! People, come I have great news... I am a god. That's pretty much it. Anyone want ta' worship me so that I may actually be of some use?

Why would we worship you? The last time you were here you destroyed 6 city blocks!

Hallok breathes deeply, turning to the crowd once again, and amplifies his voice again. I apolagize for the confusion, ladies and gentlemen. Please, be so kind as to hear my words this time, and let them fill you with hope and veneration....
Hallok begins his speech again, making another that is longer, and more passionate. He empowers this one with magic, too, to make his words have more impact. He finishes once again with a great cry of Drowic pride, and uses programmed images throughout to show the scenes he describes. At the end, Darius cries once more, ALL HAIL HALLOK, GOD OF THE DROW! This time, he uses a limited wish to make his voice roar throughout the arena, not enough to damage his ears, but enough for everyone to hear it.

Perform (Oratory) check, adding MoP this time. [roll0]

They look at you, much more trusting than before, and all yell in unison ALL HAIL HALLOK!

blade artist
2012-05-25, 08:36 AM
Hey! That was Zippy! Actually, why is he captain of the guard if he destoys the city more than protect it? And who the heck would be powerful enough to be his master?!... Can any of you take me to see the mayor of this city? I would like to have a chat with him, Knack says as he steps down from the elevated platform. By the way, if I have enough followers to grant spells to my clerics, they will be able to help repair the city, for I am a god of artifice!

Eric Scott
2012-05-25, 11:45 AM
Hey! That was Zippy! Actually, why is he captain of the guard if he destoys the city more than protect it? And who the heck would be powerful enough to be his master?!... Can any of you take me to see the mayor of this city? I would like to have a chat with him, Knack says as he steps down from the elevated platform. By the way, if I have enough followers to grant spells to my clerics, they will be able to help repair the city, for I am a god of artifice!

Zippy has always been a little destructive... but, he never went that destructive until you showed up... as for the mayor... he's in City Hall...

Fates
2012-05-25, 11:57 AM
Tears of joy well in Hallok's eyes as he looks around. I promise, things are going to be better than ever before. You may now return to your homes, but I will call another session next week, at which point you will see exactly what I will give you, though only those who wish to attend must do so- I'll make sure the corpses stay put, too.
Hallok then mentally contacts Aurora, asking her to reverse the spell.

So, NOW how many divine ranks to I have? :smallbiggrin:

Doomboy911
2012-05-25, 12:40 PM
"My people make light so I may see you. Your new god commands it of you."

Eric Scott
2012-05-25, 04:51 PM
Tears of joy well in Hallok's eyes as he looks around. I promise, things are going to be better than ever before. You may now return to your homes, but I will call another session next week, at which point you will see exactly what I will give you, though only those who wish to attend must do so- I'll make sure the corpses stay put, too.
Hallok then mentally contacts Aurora, asking her to reverse the spell.

So, NOW how many divine ranks to I have? :smallbiggrin:

The Drow all return to their original place... meaning that even you and you vampires are returned to you spots.

As for divine ranks... in theory you would get the same number of ranks as Lolth had but, that would be slightly game breaking... so, I'm going to say you're now divine rank 1... for now, until they have more trust in you and you prove to them that they should believe in you.

Fates
2012-05-26, 08:19 AM
Hallok then Plane Shifts to Mephistopheles' throne room, bringing his vampires, Celeste, and Raalzak with him. Who is there? (I assume Mephistopheles is)

Fates
2012-05-26, 09:46 AM
Oh, and also, what level are we now? Did we get anything from the lolth/zippy fights exp-wise?

Eric Scott
2012-05-26, 05:02 PM
Hallok then Plane Shifts to Mephistopheles' throne room, bringing his vampires, Celeste, and Raalzak with him. Who is there? (I assume Mephistopheles is)

You are correct...

Oh, and also, what level are we now? Did we get anything from the lolth/zippy fights exp-wise?

You gained enough experience to jump up one and a half lvls.

Fates
2012-05-26, 05:39 PM
Hallok looks at Mephistopheles, smiling. Ah, Mephistopheles, Lord of Hellfire. I must say, I am a long time admirer of yours. Now, I am Hallok, the new God of the Drow people. I come here to offer you service. A war is coming to the Nine Hells, Mephistopheles. A war that will change everything. Asmodeus is powerful, yes, but with my aid, you will be the one to slay him.

Hallok conjures a chair via major creation, and sits down. Of course, I have a price. If I do everything in my power to ensure that you rise victorious, I would ask that you would grant me mastery over hellfire- you see, fire is a passion of mine, but it seems many things are simply immune to its effects. If you can give me the power to make my fire spells penateate fire immunity, I will do everything in my power to ensure that the lord of the eight... Hallok grins. Becomes lord of the nine. Do we have an agreement?

Diplomacy check: [roll0]

Eric Scott
2012-05-27, 11:21 AM
Hallok looks at Mephistopheles, smiling. Ah, Mephistopheles, Lord of Hellfire. I must say, I am a long time admirer of yours. Now, I am Hallok, the new God of the Drow people. I come here to offer you service. A war is coming to the Nine Hells, Mephistopheles. A war that will change everything. Asmodeus is powerful, yes, but with my aid, you will be the one to slay him.

Hallok conjures a chair via major creation, and sits down. Of course, I have a price. If I do everything in my power to ensure that you rise victorious, I would ask that you would grant me mastery over hellfire- you see, fire is a passion of mine, but it seems many things are simply immune to its effects. If you can give me the power to make my fire spells penateate fire immunity, I will do everything in my power to ensure that the lord of the eight... Hallok grins. Becomes lord of the nine. Do we have an agreement?

Diplomacy check: [roll0]

Lord of the nine... that has a nice ring to it... I shall grant you the mastery over Hellfire.

Fates
2012-05-27, 02:19 PM
Hallok grins, accepting the power. He creates a 14-times enhanced and intensified Sphere of Ultimate Destruction (Using my 73rd-level slot from deific spellcasting) Really, Mephistopheles, I'm disappointed in you. Baalbezul would have caught on to my particular phraseology immediately. Ah, well, I suppose you always were his lesser.

Hallok then directs the enormous black sphere to pound into Mephistopheles' chest. He takes 3240 damage, or 3030 with a successful DC 168 fortitude save. If Mephistopheles is still up after that, he casts quickened persistent time stop.

blade artist
2012-05-27, 05:25 PM
Knack goes off to city hall to hopefully see the mayor, or else make an appointnent to see him soon. He also tries to avoid Zippy if at all possible.

Didn't we have it that there would be a night right after all the Lolth business?

Eric Scott
2012-05-27, 05:47 PM
Hallok grins, accepting the power. He creates a 14-times enhanced and intensified Sphere of Ultimate Destruction (Using my 73rd-level slot from deific spellcasting) Really, Mephistopheles, I'm disappointed in you. Baalbezul would have caught on to my particular phraseology immediately. Ah, well, I suppose you always were his lesser.

Hallok then directs the enormous black sphere to pound into Mephistopheles' chest. He takes 3240 damage, or 3030 with a successful DC 168 fortitude save. If Mephistopheles is still up after that, he casts quickened persistent time stop.

You receive no power... and destroy a Programed Image... good for you.

Knack goes off to city hall to hopefully see the mayor, or else make an appointnent to see him soon. He also tries to avoid Zippy if at all possible.

Didn't we have it that there would be a night right after all the Lolth business?

Yes, there was a night... I skipped over it...

Also, Zippy is no where to be seen...

Fates
2012-05-27, 05:56 PM
Oh, did I?
Hallok uses his amulet of second chances to turn time back one round. He casts persistent true seeing, and then calls out. I can assure you, there is no need for someone do mighty as you to hide from me.

Eric Scott
2012-05-27, 09:03 PM
Oh, did I?
Hallok uses his amulet of second chances to turn time back one round. He casts persistent true seeing, and then calls out. I can assure you, there is no need for someone do mighty as you to hide from me.

I am not hiding... I'm standing right here. says the Image.

Fates
2012-05-27, 09:24 PM
Hallok sighs. Really, Mephistopheles. You cannot fool me. Grant me the power of Hellfire, and I will fulfill my end of the deal.

Eric Scott
2012-05-28, 07:35 AM
Hallok sighs. Really, Mephistopheles. You cannot fool me. Grant me the power of Hellfire, and I will fulfill my end of the deal.

The Image wavers out of existence... and another walks out of a room to the left... If you want control over Hellfire, you must endure the fires of Hell first...

Fates
2012-05-28, 08:43 AM
Hallok smirks. Fine, fine, if it pleases you. He mentally contacts Celeste, asking her to bring him back to life should he be killed.

Eric Scott
2012-05-28, 09:27 AM
Hallok smirks. Fine, fine, if it pleases you. He mentally contacts Celeste, asking her to bring him back to life should he be killed.

Very well then... the Image walks over to you and touches you on the shoulder... there is a slight burning sensation that slowly becomes more painful as time goes on (you loose 1+ ( 1/ round) hit points until you complete the task), If you can defeat 3 Pit Fiends using No Magic, Weapons or Items... and bathe in the blood of the fiends, then that burning sensation will end and you will have control over Hellfire.

Fates
2012-05-28, 12:32 PM
Hallok smiles. I'll see what I can do. Where are the fiends?

Eric Scott
2012-05-28, 09:14 PM
Hallok smiles. I'll see what I can do. Where are the fiends?

You must find your own fiends...

Doomboy911
2012-05-28, 10:25 PM
"Hey Hallok what'cha up to?" I think at him.

Fates
2012-05-29, 08:40 AM
Taking care of some Baatorian politics. Hallok thinks back. If you would be so kind, I'd suggest you deal with Baalbezul.

Hallok then summons three pit fiends with a gate spell (he never said I couldn't find them with magic), choosing not to take control of them. Well, Mephistopheles, are you going to order them to kill me?

Eric Scott
2012-05-29, 10:19 AM
Taking care of some Baatorian politics. Hallok thinks back. If you would be so kind, I'd suggest you deal with Baalbezul.

Hallok then summons three pit fiends with a gate spell (he never said I couldn't find them with magic), choosing not to take control of them. Well, Mephistopheles, are you going to order them to kill me?

They know what to do...

Initiative:
1: [roll0]
2: [roll1]
3: [roll2]

Fates
2012-05-29, 11:49 AM
[roll0]

Hallok looks at the pit fiends, smiling. You don't want to fight me, do you? There are others, aren't there, whose blood you crave far more. Join me, serve me, and I will make you powerful beyond your wildest dreams.

Diplomacy Check: [roll1] (incorporating -10 penalty for rushing)

Eric Scott
2012-05-29, 12:24 PM
[roll0]

Hallok looks at the pit fiends, smiling. You don't want to fight me, do you? There are others, aren't there, whose blood you crave far more. Join me, serve me, and I will make you powerful beyond your wildest dreams.

Diplomacy Check: [roll1] (incorporating -10 penalty for rushing)

LOL you rolled a 1 for initiative... not that it matters.

Nonetheless, one of the Pit Fiends looks at you. No, I'm pretty sure we want to fight you...

Doomboy911
2012-05-29, 12:41 PM
With no response from his people Jack casts Plane shift to bring himself to Celestia and kneel. "For those that can hear I intend to do this land a great good and I require assistance."

Fates
2012-05-29, 01:27 PM
Hallok sighs. So be it, though I fail to see how you expect to win. Hallok then orders Raalzak to destroy them. Raalzak's initiative: [roll0]

Raalzak uses his breath weapon, applying the maximize breath and breath weapon substitution feats to do electric damage. Each pit fiend takes 380 electric damage (Reflex 107 half)

Hallok chuckles. It seems Raalzak here is not an item, weapon, or a usage of magic. You never did specify that I cannot use my servants, you know.

Eric Scott
2012-05-29, 05:47 PM
With no response from his people Jack casts Plane shift to bring himself to Celestia and kneel. "For those that can hear I intend to do this land a great good and I require assistance."

What can I help you with?

Hallok sighs. So be it, though I fail to see how you expect to win. Hallok then orders Raalzak to destroy them. Raalzak's initiative: [roll0]

Raalzak uses his breath weapon, applying the maximize breath and breath weapon substitution feats to do electric damage. Each pit fiend takes 380 electric damage (Reflex 107 half)

Hallok chuckles. It seems Raalzak here is not an item, weapon, or a usage of magic. You never did specify that I cannot use my servants, you know.

The Pit Fiends disappear... You are correct, I did not say anything about servants...

Eric Scott
2012-05-29, 05:48 PM
Breaking through page...

Fates
2012-05-29, 06:14 PM
Hallok smirks. Indeed you didn't. Now, can we get this over with?

Doomboy911
2012-05-29, 06:17 PM
"I have the intention of entering the seventh ring and making it my own. It is my hope to rehabilitate the little wretched souls than reincarnate. It is my hope that I can bring some good to the world this way. I only ask for the forces of good to support my efforts should I succeed in such a thing and hopefully take the lord of flies back into your folds give him a second chance is all I ask."

Eric Scott
2012-05-29, 07:08 PM
Hallok smirks. Indeed you didn't. Now, can we get this over with?

You have yet to bathe in the blood... you take the 1 point of damage from the 1 round of combat.

"I have the intention of entering the seventh ring and making it my own. It is my hope to rehabilitate the little wretched souls than reincarnate. It is my hope that I can bring some good to the world this way. I only ask for the forces of good to support my efforts should I succeed in such a thing and hopefully take the lord of flies back into your folds give him a second chance is all I ask."

So long as you don't reincarnate any of the truely vile... I suppose I can help you. says a man, as he steps into view.

Fates
2012-05-29, 07:15 PM
Wincing, Hallok sighs. Fine, fine. The pit fiends' blood, is it?

Eric Scott
2012-05-29, 10:54 PM
Wincing, Hallok sighs. Fine, fine. The pit fiends' blood, is it?

Correct...

Fates
2012-05-29, 11:27 PM
Hallok fabricates a tub, and has Raalzak squeeze the blood from the fiends' corpses. He takes off his robe and climbs in.

Doomboy911
2012-05-29, 11:53 PM
Hallok fabricates a tub, and has Raalzak squeeze the blood from the fiends' corpses. He takes off his robe and climbs in.

(Be mature be mature be mature don't teleport in to tell him to wash behinds his ears.[roll0] will save.) "Thank you for putting faith in me with it I shall work miracles." I shake the man's hand and than teleport off to Reth. "Reth long time no see I've decided to give you a great deal of power in exchange you follow me and listen. Do we have a deal?"

Eric Scott
2012-05-30, 06:47 AM

What Fiends? The ones you gated in? If yes, they left. As per gate, if you summon something with it and choose not to control the creature (what you did) the creature can return to its home plane at any time... which is what they did before getting hit by the lightning.

(Be mature be mature be mature don't teleport in to tell him to wash behinds his ears.[roll0] will save.) "Thank you for putting faith in me with it I shall work miracles." I shake the man's hand and than teleport off to Reth. "Reth long time no see I've decided to give you a great deal of power in exchange you follow me and listen. Do we have a deal?"

As long as you don't take control of my mind, I see no problem with following you around and doing a few things that you ask of me.

Fates
2012-05-30, 08:28 AM
Oh, right, they dissapeared. Hallok makes another gate to summon the three again, this time controlling them, and then casts a quickened dimensional lock (will DC 93) and a quickened mass hold monster (again, will DC 93). Then he orders Raalzak to squeeze them into the tub.

Eric Scott
2012-05-30, 10:16 AM
Oh, right, they dissapeared. Hallok makes another gate to summon the three again, this time controlling them, and then casts a quickened dimensional lock (will DC 93) and a quickened mass hold monster (again, will DC 93). Then he orders Raalzak to squeeze them into the tub.

That's more like it... they have no hope of succeeding the will saves so, after the bathing in the blood the burning sensation grows exponentially, you take 88 points of damage, and now have control of Hellfire...

Doomboy911
2012-05-30, 10:30 AM
(So tell me does Ralazak wring them out or does he have a juicer?) I alter reality so polymorph any object is limited by the object I'm changing's hitpoints than I cast PaO to turn him into a vivacious shadow dragon.

Fates
2012-05-30, 12:34 PM
Hallok grins, and as he redresses Celeste casts a heal spell on him. He then casts persistent time stop, followed by a discern location spell to discover where Mephistopheles really is.

Fates
2012-05-30, 12:35 PM
(So tell me does Ralazak wring them out or does he have a juicer?) I alter reality so polymorph any object is limited by the object I'm changing's hitpoints than I cast PaO to turn him into a vivacious shadow dragon.

Believe it or not, his juicer broke last week. It was an incredibly sad experience for everyone involved.

Eric Scott
2012-05-30, 02:13 PM
Hallok grins, and as he redresses Celeste casts a heal spell on him. He then casts persistent time stop, followed by a discern location spell to discover where Mephistopheles really is.

Mephistopheles is currently in another room of the area you are in...

Believe it or not, his juicer broke last week. It was an incredibly sad experience for everyone involved.

NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Fates
2012-05-30, 06:13 PM
Hallok grins, searching the area for Mephistopheles. When he finds him, he uses his at-will disintegrate spell-like ability (Fort DC 94) 1000 times, or until Mephistopheles is destroyed, using a wish spell to be able to affect creatures during the time stop.

Damage (if he autofails): [roll0]
Damage (if he autosucceeds): [roll1]

blade artist
2012-05-30, 06:19 PM
Knack is waiting patiently as a clawed monstrosity can at the reception desk of the town hall, to see whether or not he can see the mayor.

Sir Rigel
2012-05-30, 08:06 PM
I am kinda hoping I am close to Vento Bendicido by now... If I am then I will go ahead and turn into something a tad bit smaller (a pixie) and go ahead and find a way to bypass the city gates.

Eric Scott
2012-05-30, 09:37 PM
Hallok grins, searching the area for Mephistopheles. When he finds him, he uses his at-will disintegrate spell-like ability (Fort DC 94) 1000 times, or until Mephistopheles is destroyed, using a wish spell to be able to affect creatures during the time stop.

Damage (if he autofails): [roll0]
Damage (if he autosucceeds): [roll1]

He is a fine dust on the floor...

Knack is waiting patiently as a clawed monstrosity can at the reception desk of the town hall, to see whether or not he can see the mayor.

Ye want ta see the mayor? Why is that?

I am kinda hoping I am close to Vento Bendicido by now... If I am then I will go ahead and turn into something a tad bit smaller (a pixie) and go ahead and find a way to bypass the city gates.

You can see it in the distance (approximately 3000ft ahead of you).

blade artist
2012-05-30, 09:55 PM
You see, I have come to petition the mayor to become the patron deity of this city. However, if you already have a god, which I have a vague guess may be your mayor with all I've seen here, I will understand and leave before maybe getting smited

Fates
2012-05-30, 10:11 PM
Hallok grins. I thank you for fulfilling your end of the deal. Now, I will do the same. I name myself Lord of the Eighth in your stead. Hallok spends the rest of the time stop forging for himself a crown of black iron, making use of the fire spells at his disposal, and placing a black gem within it. When the time stop ends, he casts soul bind (will DC 99) on Mephistopheles, binding his soul to the crown. Hallok then casts yet another persistent time stop, spending the time to research new epic spells. I'll post those in the OOC in a moment.

Fates
2012-05-30, 10:12 PM
Hallok grins. I thank you for fulfilling your end of the deal. Now, I will do the same. I name myself Lord of the Eighth in your stead. Hallok spends the rest of the time stop forging for himself a crown of black iron, making use of the fire spells at his disposal, and placing a black gem within it. When the time stop ends, he casts soul bind (will DC 99) on Mephistopheles, binding his soul to the crown. Hallok then casts yet another persistent time stop, spending the time to research new epic spells. I'll post those in the OOC in a moment. Hallok then contacts the rest of the group. I've killed Mephistopheles and taken his place. Don't tell anyone, as I'm going to be impersonating him for a while.

Eric Scott
2012-05-31, 07:01 AM
You see, I have come to petition the mayor to become the patron deity of this city. However, if you already have a god, which I have a vague guess may be your mayor with all I've seen here, I will understand and leave before maybe getting smited

You want to be our patron deity? I'll get the mayor... the man goes and gets the mayor. The mayor is a large round man... he sort of looks like a dwarf only twice the size. I understand you want to be our patron deity... what do you have to offer us?

Sir Rigel
2012-05-31, 03:16 PM
Well, I'll go ahead and turn into a pixie, and head into the sewers (Shudder)

Eric Scott
2012-05-31, 05:20 PM
Well, I'll go ahead and turn into a pixie, and head into the sewers (Shudder)

Can you make a spot check, please?

Sir Rigel
2012-05-31, 05:35 PM
Sure!
[roll0]

Eric Scott
2012-05-31, 10:09 PM
Sure!
[roll0]

You can see that the air in front of you isn't actually air... it is in fact some sort of gelatinous type goo...

blade artist
2012-05-31, 11:34 PM
*ahem* I won't lie to you. At the moment, nothing. Simply because I have no followers and therefore no power. I have plans of becoming a god of artifice and creation, however, and will be able to send my clerics out to fix up this city after the fights involving Zippy. My clerics could also make you and your city a profit with having my clerics and followers making a large crafting industry here.

Sir Rigel
2012-06-01, 12:32 AM
*Terribly sorry* I'll go ahead and throw a copper piece at the goo, to check what happens to it

Eric Scott
2012-06-01, 06:50 AM
*ahem* I won't lie to you. At the moment, nothing. Simply because I have no followers and therefore no power. I have plans of becoming a god of artifice and creation, however, and will be able to send my clerics out to fix up this city after the fights involving Zippy. My clerics could also make you and your city a profit with having my clerics and followers making a large crafting industry here.

I see... Would you be able to show me a little of what you can do?

*Terribly sorry* I'll go ahead and throw a copper piece at the goo, to check what happens to it

The copper hits the goo and sinks into it a little and then extremely slowly falls through the goo to the floor of the sewer.

Sir Rigel
2012-06-01, 07:40 AM
Alright... go back to a slightly modified version of myself (different hair color, sleeker cheekbones, slightly shorter, Green Eyes, Black hair, and slightly slimmer, in fact change the gender too while I'm at it, along with a nice soprano voice) and fly thru that, as quickly as I can thinking Eww... Alright Voices in my Head I'm here, now what?

Eric Scott
2012-06-01, 08:32 AM
Alright... go back to a slightly modified version of myself (different hair color, sleeker cheekbones, slightly shorter, Green Eyes, Black hair, and slightly slimmer, in fact change the gender too while I'm at it, along with a nice soprano voice) and fly thru that, as quickly as I can thinking Eww... Alright Voices in my Head I'm here, now what?

You take [roll0] points of acid damage... and the goo begins to take on the shape of a creature...

Sir Rigel
2012-06-01, 08:38 AM
Well, that's new! and well, I'll go ahead and attempt to out fly it (yay for 80 ft air speed?) oh, and while I'm at it, I'll go ahead and think

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Eric Scott
2012-06-01, 10:33 AM
Well, that's new! and well, I'll go ahead and attempt to out fly it (yay for 80 ft air speed?) oh, and while I'm at it, I'll go ahead and think

The goo attempts to follow you... but, it can't fly and only has a movement speed of 10ft.

blade artist
2012-06-01, 04:13 PM
Knack manifests a level one astral construct with the deflection ability. "I am not much up to creating, but my very being is manufactured. The problem witj showing you what I can do is that I can't really do anything, yet. At best, I can make these things, which are only temporary."

Eric Scott
2012-06-01, 04:24 PM
Knack manifests a level one astral construct with the deflection ability. "I am not much up to creating, but my very being is manufactured. The problem witj showing you what I can do is that I can't really do anything, yet. At best, I can make these things, which are only temporary."

So, you want us to put faith in someone who can't actually do anything? he pauses for a moment It sounds like it would be more logical for us to worship a cow...

blade artist
2012-06-01, 05:06 PM
But hey! At least I have divinity unlike that cow! Well, If you won't let me just be your god, what would you have me do that would prove me worthy of being this city's god, then. However, don't send me to fight Zippy, I've kinda seen what he can do. He would break me lkike a twig."

Eric Scott
2012-06-01, 06:08 PM
But hey! At least I have divinity unlike that cow! Well, If you won't let me just be your god, what would you have me do that would prove me worthy of being this city's god, then. However, don't send me to fight Zippy, I've kinda seen what he can do. He would break me like a twig."

Are you the one that provoked him? He was the best guard we had... and very rarely had problems... and none of those outbreaks were nearly as bad as that one... and now he's gone... if you could manage to get Zippy back, we might be able to make you the Patron Deity...

Fates
2012-06-01, 06:48 PM
Little did they know, the entire town would soon be Wreathed in Hellfire!

Maybe not, but I think I'm going to test that stuff out some time soon.

Doomboy911
2012-06-01, 07:25 PM
"There's no need to think shout specky that hurts. Everyone report what is going on?"

blade artist
2012-06-01, 07:52 PM
Knack thinks to the rest of the group I need to get Zippy. If I bring him back, the city will make me their god.

Doomboy911
2012-06-01, 11:18 PM
"Right Specky get what you need done Hallok you and I are going to rain some unhealthy amount of pain upon the people I'll pop knick knack to Zippy and you can team up to "stop" us." I go invisible teleport to Knick Knack cast discern location for the Zipster and teleport him there.

blade artist
2012-06-01, 11:29 PM
Alright, here I go!

Sir Rigel
2012-06-02, 12:24 AM
Alright I assume I lost the goo by now... right? In any case I'll go ahead and make my way to the Clocktower (from the sewers still)... also, doomboy, all you "hear" in your head right now is:

Not right now random psychotic delusion

Eric Scott
2012-06-02, 12:36 AM
"Right Specky get what you need done Hallok you and I are going to rain some unhealthy amount of pain upon the people I'll pop knick knack to Zippy and you can team up to "stop" us." I go invisible teleport to Knick Knack cast discern location for the Zipster and teleport him there.

You are unable to dissenting the location of Zippy...

Alright I assume I lost the goo by now... right? In any case I'll go ahead and make my way to the Clocktower (from the sewers still)... also, doomboy, all you "hear" in your head right now is:

Not right now random psychotic delusion

As far as you are aware of... the goo is gone.

Sir Rigel
2012-06-02, 12:41 AM
Well, then I'll go ahead and try to find a way out of the sewers that doesn't involve a manhole... Probably a semi-public restroom in a inn if at all possible.

Eric Scott
2012-06-02, 09:55 PM
Well, then I'll go ahead and try to find a way out of the sewers that doesn't involve a manhole... Probably a semi-public restroom in a inn if at all possible.

Anything is possible...

blade artist
2012-06-02, 11:04 PM
"Well, is there at least a direction or, me save me, a location that I should start this search?"

Sir Rigel
2012-06-03, 07:22 AM
Well then, I Guess I'll roll a search check then... for a ...non-foul smelling pipe
[roll0]

Eric Scott
2012-06-03, 09:05 AM
"Well, is there at least a direction or, me save me, a location that I should start this search?"

I have no idea where he could have gone...

Well then, I Guess I'll roll a search check then... for a ...non-foul smelling pipe
[roll0]

You manage to find 3...

Doomboy911
2012-06-03, 10:33 AM
"Fear not with my power no one can escape me even before I was a god this was barely an issue." Jack casts wish "I wish the Zippy we are looking for was in the nearest area on the ground that could hold him without breaking anything or injuring anyone."

Sir Rigel
2012-06-03, 02:53 PM
Well, I'll go ahead and go into pipe number [roll0] after turning into something more appropriately sized.

Eric Scott
2012-06-03, 06:04 PM
"Fear not with my power no one can escape me even before I was a god this was barely an issue." Jack casts wish "I wish the Zippy we are looking for was in the nearest area on the ground that could hold him without breaking anything or injuring anyone."

Very well then... Zippy appears in a large clearing in a forest that is near by, he is fairly easy to see.

Well, I'll go ahead and go into pipe number [roll0] after turning into something more appropriately sized.

You come out into a bathroom that has a human in it... the human sees you and says What the hell did the last Guy that was in here eat?

blade artist
2012-06-03, 06:48 PM
"Well, He's found. Want me to do somethin' else?"

Eric Scott
2012-06-03, 10:19 PM
"Well, He's found. Want me to do somethin' else?"

How are we supposed to know he'll rejoin the guards? says the mayor, as Zippy begins to run away from the city.

Doomboy911
2012-06-03, 10:48 PM
Turn invisible and leave teleporting to Hallok. Superior invisibility and break out a brown paper bag inflate it and stand behind him turn off invisibility and pop it very loudly. "Come we have to lay waste to that lovely little city. Dominate a few of my mice I've got a pretty transformation for them." I take out ten of my mice. (a hint as to what we're going to do. http://roberthood.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/kaiju03-ghidrah.jpg

Sir Rigel
2012-06-03, 11:30 PM
I... *shudder* I have no Idea... *shuddder*

Pause for a moment... quickly look around

Where AM I?! it's kinda hard to figure out where you are when you are TRAPPED in someone else's bowels... eyes the toilet, and "puke"

BLUFF:[roll0]

Eric Scott
2012-06-04, 07:01 AM
Turn invisible and leave teleporting to Hallok. Superior invisibility and break out a brown paper bag inflate it and stand behind him turn off invisibility and pop it very loudly. "Come we have to lay waste to that lovely little city. Dominate a few of my mice I've got a pretty transformation for them." I take out ten of my mice. (a hint as to what we're going to do. http://roberthood.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/kaiju03-ghidrah.jpg

I like it.

I... *shudder* I have no Idea... *shuddder*

Pause for a moment... quickly look around

Where AM I?! it's kinda hard to figure out where you are when you are TRAPPED in someone else's bowels... eyes the toilet, and "puke"

BLUFF:[roll0]

The human clearly disturbed runs out of the room... then there is a slight clang of metal hiring stone outside of the room.

Sir Rigel
2012-06-04, 07:06 AM
I'll go ahead and fly up to the door and attempt to bang on it... and yell out Uh Hey, would you mind letting me out of here? it's kinda hard when you are this tiny!

Strength check: [roll0]

Eric Scott
2012-06-04, 08:56 AM
I'll go ahead and fly up to the door and attempt to bang on it... and yell out Uh Hey, would you mind letting me out of here? it's kinda hard when you are this tiny!

Strength check: [roll0]

You knock the door down...

Sir Rigel
2012-06-04, 01:29 PM
...What in the holy name of Sheogorath?!

I've been assuming I am, at the moment in a tiny winged form... like a pixie...

Eric Scott
2012-06-04, 02:36 PM
...What in the holy name of Sheogorath?!

I've been assuming I am, at the moment in a tiny winged form... like a pixie...

Yes, so have I... that was just a weak door.

Fates
2012-06-04, 04:41 PM
Hallok turns around in the blink of an eye at the sound of the bag popping, drawing his sword. When he recognizes it is only Jack, he grins. Ah, so it's time to rain bloody, flaming terror down upon countless humans? It's been a while since I've had the opportunity.

He places his new iron crown, set with the gem containing Mephistopheles' soul (which happens to be swirling black and red) upon his own head, and sheathes his sword. Ah, the mice. I'll let you do your thing, then, while I do mine.

Hallok casts Gate (can at will via drow domain) thirty times, summoning one hundred beholders, two hundred gauths, and twenty gibbering orbs (he does so outside) and casts true domination (at will from domination domain) on each one after each casting. This takes about ten minutes. He orders the beholders and gibbering orbs to use their Finger of Death power on themselves, and to purposely fail to resist it, and for the gauths to use their Scorching Rays, whenever they are attacked by Knick Knack (Hallok creates a major image of the warforged so that they all know what he looks like). He also orders them not to use their antimagic or eye rays against Knick Knack, but says that biting is fine.

Hallok then orders Darius to shapechange himself into a likeness of Mephistopheles and to remain behind, as well as to kill anyone who sees through the disguise. Hallok casts his own shapechange, turning into a Mind Flayer with black skin and red eyes, and opens a glowing gate to the city, bringing all the gauths, beholders, and gibbering orbs with him, as well as Raalzak. Hallok rides on Raalzak's back, hovering above the city with his army of multi-eyed freaks, and turns to the most important-looking building around, casting an intensified Hellfire Meteor Swarm to destroy it. He then orders his army to wreak havoc, and contacts Knick Knack mentally. The various eye beasts are all my minions. Kill as many as you want, I've made it easy for you. They do bite, though, so be careful. I'm the mind flayer on the dragon.

Sir Rigel
2012-06-04, 05:41 PM
I'm kinda currious where I broke that door now...

(also fates... *shudder* remind me not to mess with you...)

blade artist
2012-06-04, 06:43 PM
*gasp*"My god senses are tingling! No, I'm kidding. But seriously, a friend of mine says that we have monsters inbound to destroy the city. Well I'll be off. I don't exactly have an attatchment to this place, so good luck! Of course, if I were the god of this city, I'd be obligated to protect it in the absence of our missing Zippy."

Eric Scott
2012-06-04, 09:33 PM
I'm kinda currious where I broke that door now...

(also fates... *shudder* remind me not to mess with you...)

In a decrepit tavern.

*gasp*"My god senses are tingling! No, I'm kidding. But seriously, a friend of mine says that we have monsters inbound to destroy the city. Well I'll be off. I don't exactly have an attatchment to this place, so good luck! Of course, if I were the god of this city, I'd be obligated to protect it in the absence of our missing Zippy."

So, your trying to black mail us now? Fine... leave the city... we can take care of ourselves.

Sir Rigel
2012-06-04, 09:37 PM
alright, I'll go ahead and try to find a window or a door that leads "out back"

Fates
2012-06-04, 09:52 PM
Hallok decides it's time to try out hellfire for real.
He casts a persistent time stop, and then uses his Fire Storm at-will SLA from the fire domain enough to cover the inner half of the city. He orders his flying at to stay away from the flames, and to shoot at a distance for the time being.

Just going to roll damage for the whole shabang.
[roll0]

blade artist
2012-06-04, 10:33 PM
"Well, I'm going to stick around to see how things go for a bit. Dinner and a show! Except for the fact I can't eat... And I'm serious, I have no reason to risk my life and limb for you people. So, it isn't really blackmail, I'm just offering services at a very convenient moment. Blackmailing would entail that I had counted on or orgistrated this invasion in one way or another. Oooo! Look at that city blazin'!"

Eric Scott
2012-06-05, 08:42 AM
alright, I'll go ahead and try to find a window or a door that leads "out back"

There are no widows or doors here that lead to Australia.

Edit: Although, there is a door that leads to a back alley.

Hallok decides it's time to try out hellfire for real.
He casts a persistent time stop, and then uses his Fire Storm at-will SLA from the fire domain enough to cover the inner half of the city. He orders his flying at to stay away from the flames, and to shoot at a distance for the time being.

Just going to roll damage for the whole shabang.
[roll0]

Excellent...

"Well, I'm going to stick around to see how things go for a bit. Dinner and a show! Except for the fact I can't eat... And I'm serious, I have no reason to risk my life and limb for you people. So, it isn't really blackmail, I'm just offering services at a very convenient moment. Blackmailing would entail that I had counted on or orgistrated this invasion in one way or another. Oooo! Look at that city blazin'!"

Well, the way you said it made it sound like you were... and if your not willing to risk life and limb now, how can we expect you to help us, if we made you our patron deity.

Doomboy911
2012-06-05, 11:21 AM
Jack pops to the building roof that the mayor is in. Than Jack casts shatter on the roof a few times "Mayor's about to get squished save him." Than I teleport to a fine winery pick up something nice grab some candles and bread some decent expensive cheese. Than I teleport to Aurora "My darling I felt you and I should celebrate this glorious reuniting with a nice trip to the plane of fire. I know this wonderful spot where the volcanoes are shaped like a heart." I take her hand and pop her out. Than I create some unseen servants throw a blanket over them to make a table and set things up. "Aurora's out of the crossfire and distracted. Hallok send some troops to Knick Knack's location and Knick Knack repeat after me as you kill them.

I apologize for how things seemed but believe me as a warforged people have only seen me as a tool not a person not something that can care but I do. Now I am after something for myself I want people who care I want to fight for something I believe in. I want to be your patron."

blade artist
2012-06-05, 01:08 PM
Magic, I'm doing it my way, thinks Knack as he smashes the pieces of debris coming down. With the sun to his back (I want to make it dramatic if at all possible) he turns to the mayor with burning eyes, "The answer is simple, if I were to let my people down in my duties to protect them... Would they have any obligation to follow me? They wouldn't. I wish to protect those that follow my way of creation and destruction without the ideals of good and evil. Rather, they will become the iron of my forge that will turn into the greatest sword I will have ever made; whether it is simply a decoration, a weapon wielded for the weak, or the terrifying blade that rules over others with fear."

Sir Rigel
2012-06-05, 02:46 PM
Alright, I'll go ahead and try to discreetly open the door

Fates
2012-06-05, 07:15 PM
Hallok replies to Jack's mental message. Will do. I'll send in some of my best troops. Hallok orders four gibbering orbs and twenty beholders to attack Knick Knack and the mayor, ordering them to use only their least dangerous attacks. Incoming, my robotic compadre.

Eric Scott
2012-06-05, 07:43 PM
Jack pops to the building roof that the mayor is in. Than Jack casts shatter on the roof a few times "Mayor's about to get squished save him." Than I teleport to a fine winery pick up something nice grab some candles and bread some decent expensive cheese. Than I teleport to Aurora "My darling I felt you and I should celebrate this glorious reuniting with a nice trip to the plane of fire. I know this wonderful spot where the volcanoes are shaped like a heart." I take her hand and pop her out. Than I create some unseen servants throw a blanket over them to make a table and set things up. "Aurora's out of the crossfire and distracted. Hallok send some troops to Knick Knack's location and Knick Knack repeat after me as you kill them.

I apologize for how things seemed but believe me as a warforged people have only seen me as a tool not a person not something that can care but I do. Now I am after something for myself I want people who care I want to fight for something I believe in. I want to be your patron."

Aurora is slightly taken a back by the beauty of the Elemental Plane of Fire.

Magic, I'm doing it my way, thinks Knack as he smashes the pieces of debris coming down. With the sun to his back (I want to make it dramatic if at all possible) he turns to the mayor with burning eyes, "The answer is simple, if I were to let my people down in my duties to protect them... Would they have any obligation to follow me? They wouldn't. I wish to protect those that follow my way of creation and destruction without the ideals of good and evil. Rather, they will become the iron of my forge that will turn into the greatest sword I will have ever made; whether it is simply a decoration, a weapon wielded for the weak, or the terrifying blade that rules over others with fear."

The mayor looks at you... If you help us in our time of need, we will certainly follow you... after he finishes saying that there is a load crashing sound outside... and a gnome comes flying through the room.

Alright, I'll go ahead and try to discreetly open the door

There is a lot of filth in the alleyway... 3 rats run past but, other than that no one is there to see you.

Sir Rigel
2012-06-06, 02:51 PM
Alright, I'll go ahead and revert back to normal, and then make a few modifications to how I look (yay 13th level druid!) (Grey Hair, Yellow Eyes, let's say... looks about 40, oh and before I forget a goatee)

blade artist
2012-06-06, 05:12 PM
"Good, then I will protect you and your people. And after this mess is swept, I will find our dear Zippy again and bring him home. However, I must inquire as to who this curious gnome is."

Eric Scott
2012-06-06, 06:24 PM
Alright, I'll go ahead and revert back to normal, and then make a few modifications to how I look (yay 13th level druid!) (Grey Hair, Yellow Eyes, let's say... looks about 40, oh and before I forget a goatee)

Very well then.

"Good, then I will protect you and your people. And after this mess is swept, I will find our dear Zippy again and bring him home. However, I must inquire as to who this curious gnome is."

The gnome quickly stands up and brushes himself off. Aren't you the one that challenged Zippy before? the gnome then moves quickly to the hole he came in through and looks out of it and says I know you fight didn't go well with him but, maybe you could get out there and take care of those guys...

If you look out the hole you see a large number (100) of huge creatures with wings on their backs charging into the city and hitting things with baskets.

blade artist
2012-06-07, 03:34 PM
"Got anyone to cast fly on me or such? It would make things a lot easier."

blade artist
2012-06-07, 04:03 PM

Eric Scott
2012-06-07, 10:28 PM

No need to ask the same question twice... says the mayor as he pulls out a few wands from one of his pockets. He then fumbles around with them, accidentally dropping a few on the ground then a smile appears on his face. There it is... he then casts fly on you using the wand.

Sir Rigel
2012-06-07, 11:07 PM
I'll go ahead and wander back into the Inn (thru the front) and head up to the bar, and ask the barkeep Give me the Most Expensive thing that you have! Also, who is in charge of this fine city at this moment? in a more hushed voice

Doomboy911
2012-06-08, 12:59 AM
"Excuse me for a moment my love I forgot to let the wine chill. Jack takes it teleporting to stygia going intagible floating down to the archdevil running the place (frozen in a block of ice) and place it in his hands (still intagible just floating there) "Here hold on to this for me ok" and than going invisible to Knick Knack. "God powers activate" than I transfer the spell out of body on him producing five knick knacks with all his psionic powers . Than I shift to look like Knick Knack while they're all being produced and go visible.

Eric Scott
2012-06-08, 07:48 AM
I'll go ahead and wander back into the Inn (thru the front) and head up to the bar, and ask the barkeep Give me the Most Expensive thing that you have! Also, who is in charge of this fine city at this moment? in a more hushed voice

Here you go... and at this moment Herm is in charge. He says as he hands you a bottle that is covered in an interesting pattern that it you looked at it closely enough you would see that the pattern is actually many little X's. That'll be 6382 gp.

blade artist
2012-06-08, 08:54 AM
"Sorry. Ah, I guess that its a side effect of thefly spell. Oh well. To infinity and beyond!" Knack yells as all of him jump from the building into the sky.

Sir Rigel
2012-06-08, 11:41 AM
*russels thru my bag to pull out said coianage+ 15% tip* (7,043)

Thanks Mate! So, Where Can I find this Herm?

Eric Scott
2012-06-08, 11:58 AM
*russels thru my bag to pull out said coianage+ 15% tip* (7,043)

Thanks Mate! So, Where Can I find this Herm?

I dunno...

Sir Rigel
2012-06-08, 12:07 PM
Crap! that question was supposed to be in blue!
So, where Can I find this Herm?

Eric Scott
2012-06-08, 07:23 PM
Crap! that question was supposed to be in blue!
So, where Can I find this Herm?

I knew that... I'm not sure where he is currently...

blade artist
2012-06-08, 07:47 PM
Knack goes off killing things with the smile he always has plastered on his face, since it is indeed plastered on his face...

Sir Rigel
2012-06-09, 03:15 AM
Alright Delusions in my head I think really hard, If you are really who you claim you are could you by chance tell me where this Herm guy is?

blade artist
2012-06-09, 11:03 AM
Since I'm your delusion, then you would actually be talking to yourself. So if you don't know, I don't know... Try asking that red voice.

Oh, George says hi.

Hiiiiiiii!

Fates
2012-06-10, 06:11 PM
Realizing that not enough is happening, Hallok orders Celeste, Raalzak, and Darius to aid him in casting his Cloak of Terror spell. When the spell is complete, he uses his mastery of shaping to ensure that it doesn't affect Raalzak, Celeste, or the beholders/orbs/gauths, and has Celeste heal all of the participants. He allows it to affect his vampires, as it actually gives them [roll0] temporary hit points. He then orders all his monstrous army not to come within 100 feet of him, and also has Darius cast greater invisibility on Celeste, and then teleport her to Knick Knack. When she arrives, she whispers in his ear. Father is coming. He wants me to give you this so that his spell doesn't harm you. She casts Death Ward, and does the same with each clone. Hallok then leaps off of Raalzak, flying down into the city. He burns with intense black flame, and his aura can be seen from miles away. He flies down the the ground, his eyes and crown burning scarlet amongst the black flames, and casts a quickened widened earthquake, centered on himself, though ignoring himself and his vampires (who fly down with him). All people within 100 feet of him gain [roll1] negative levels from his Cloak of Terror, and if this kills them, they are turned into vampires under Hallok's control. Lastly, Hallok casts a quickened greater shout, crying out a challenge. Your city cannot possibly stand against my legions! Surrender, and your deaths will be quick!

Intimidate check: [roll2]

Eric Scott
2012-06-11, 07:09 AM
Realizing that not enough is happening, Hallok orders Celeste, Raalzak, and Darius to aid him in casting his Cloak of Terror spell. When the spell is complete, he uses his mastery of shaping to ensure that it doesn't affect Raalzak, Celeste, or the beholders/orbs/gauths, and has Celeste heal all of the participants. He allows it to affect his vampires, as it actually gives them [roll0] temporary hit points. He then orders all his monstrous army not to come within 100 feet of him, and also has Darius cast greater invisibility on Celeste, and then teleport her to Knick Knack. When she arrives, she whispers in his ear. Father is coming. He wants me to give you this so that his spell doesn't harm you. She casts Death Ward, and does the same with each clone. Hallok then leaps off of Raalzak, flying down into the city. He burns with intense black flame, and his aura can be seen from miles away. He flies down the the ground, his eyes and crown burning scarlet amongst the black flames, and casts a quickened widened earthquake, centered on himself, though ignoring himself and his vampires (who fly down with him). All people within 100 feet of him gain [roll1] negative levels from his Cloak of Terror, and if this kills them, they are turned into vampires under Hallok's control. Lastly, Hallok casts a quickened greater shout, crying out a challenge. Your city cannot possibly stand against my legions! Surrender, and your deaths will be quick!

Intimidate check: [roll2]

Now were having some fun... you kill all of the people in the city... but, the huge winged creatures are unfazed. And proceed to rip every vampire, you just made, apart.

Eric Scott
2012-06-11, 07:27 AM
Also, Sense Motive [roll0]

Fates
2012-06-11, 09:07 AM
Huge winged creatures- wha? Fates has not heard of such things.

Eric Scott
2012-06-11, 02:21 PM
Huge winged creatures- wha? Fates has not heard of such things.

They're special.

blade artist
2012-06-11, 03:50 PM
Hey, aren't I ripping and terring those things to shreds? :smallfrown:

Eric Scott
2012-06-11, 08:10 PM
Hey, aren't I ripping and terring those things to shreds? :smallfrown:

The Huge Winged Creatures (now to be referred to as HWC's)? If so, you will probably want to roll for initiative and specify how many you want to fight at a time...

Doomboy911
2012-06-11, 09:02 PM
Gents you all been blowing enemies away mind if I solo this one while you fight? Also persistent time stop to grab any townsfolk showing any signs that they're still alive and get them out of town. Than gather up all the dead if there are over 400 than I put 200 in one pile and the other near the townsfolk with a sign saying that they will be brought back. If less than 400 than I only take 100.

Also if everyone is willing to let me duke it out than I'll let the birdie go first. Than I'm going to maybe make a mount out of it or dinner. Just because we're gods doesn't mean I won't be peeing and eating.

blade artist
2012-06-11, 09:08 PM
I'll take one for now and use that to gauge how many I could actually take on.

init. [roll0]

Sir Rigel
2012-06-11, 09:17 PM
*sip*

(adding divine characteristics to character)

blade artist
2012-06-11, 09:43 PM
(you're still rank 0 Rigel, you barely get anything.

immunities
speed
spell resistance
deflection =Cha to AC
fire resistance
max hp)

Sir Rigel
2012-06-11, 10:39 PM
(I know, I haven't added them to the character sheet yet.(and I am still working on that first rank, need to figure out something I can do to either piss off the city enough so their enemies/prisoners worship, or to please the city... probably going to be the former, but we will see...))

Eric Scott
2012-06-11, 11:04 PM
Gents you all been blowing enemies away mind if I solo this one while you fight? Also persistent time stop to grab any townsfolk showing any signs that they're still alive and get them out of town. Than gather up all the dead if there are over 400 than I put 200 in one pile and the other near the townsfolk with a sign saying that they will be brought back. If less than 400 than I only take 100.

Also if everyone is willing to let me duke it out than I'll let the birdie go first. Than I'm going to maybe make a mount out of it or dinner. Just because we're gods doesn't mean I won't be peeing and eating.

There are 371 bodies...

I'll take one for now and use that to gauge how many I could actually take on.

init. [roll0]

Initiative: [roll0]

It would appear you go first...

Doomboy911
2012-06-11, 11:06 PM
I suppose I could just zombify them all and than bring them back to life.

blade artist
2012-06-13, 04:50 PM
Knack charges furiously at the winged beast, in a fury of one that believes that the sky is not meant for creatures of their kind.

manifest psionic lion's charge for 13pp as a swift action (i can make a full attack on a charge and all attacks on the charge gain a +10 competence bonus to damage)

Charge at the flying thingie, full attack for 2 claw attacks

[roll0]
crit confirm [roll1]
damage [roll2]

[roll3]
crit confirm [roll4]
damage [roll5]

in addition, I expend my psicrystal's psionic focus to empower my two attacks with wounding attack, the creature will also take one point of constitution damage from either attack (meaning if both attacks hit, he takes 2 points of constitution damage.)

edit: natural 20, Booyaa!

Eric Scott
2012-06-13, 07:17 PM
Knack charges furiously at the winged beast, in a fury of one that believes that the sky is not meant for creatures of their kind.

manifest psionic lion's charge for 13pp as a swift action (i can make a full attack on a charge and all attacks on the charge gain a +10 competence bonus to damage)

Charge at the flying thingie, full attack for 2 claw attacks

[roll0]
crit confirm [roll1]
damage [roll2]

[roll3]
crit confirm [roll4]
damage [roll5]

in addition, I expend my psicrystal's psionic focus to empower my two attacks with wounding attack, the creature will also take one point of constitution damage from either attack (meaning if both attacks hit, he takes 2 points of constitution damage.)

edit: natural 20, Booyaa!

You hit it with both attacks... although, it only takes half the damage... and you take the other half (Amulet of Retribution). And because of Karmic Strike, it gets attacks for the ones you hit with... and then still gets it's normal attacks.

Karmic Strike 1:
Attack: [roll0]
Damage: [roll]8d8+6[roll]

Karmic Strike 2:
Attack: [roll1]

Full Attack:
Attack 1: [roll2]

Attack 2: [roll3]

Attack 3: [roll4]

Attack 4: [roll5]

Attack 5: [roll6]

Attack 6: [roll7]

Attack 7: [roll8]

Attack 8: [roll9]

Eric Scott
2012-06-13, 07:26 PM
I appear to have missed the slashes...

Damage 1: [roll0]

Damage 2: [roll1]

Damage 3: [roll2]

Damage 4: [roll3]

Damage 5: [roll4]

Damage 6: [roll5]

Damage 7: [roll6]

Damage 8: [roll7]

Damage 9: [roll8]

Damage 10: [roll9]

Edit: That's better...

Fates
2012-06-13, 08:38 PM
Hallok watches Knick Knack getting himself into unnecessary fights. He couldn't let the warforged look like he's not doing anything, but then again....

Unsure, he casts a persistent time stop and then contact other plane to contact Kord. These winged beasts... Who do they fight for? Are they protecting or attacking the city?

Eric Scott
2012-06-13, 09:19 PM
Hallok watches Knick Knack getting himself into unnecessary fights. He couldn't let the warforged look like he's not doing anything, but then again....

Unsure, he casts a persistent time stop and then contact other plane to contact Kord. These winged beasts... Who do they fight for? Are they protecting or attacking the city?

They are protectors of the city... although, they will attack anything that looks like it might harm the city... every so often they kill a homeless person.

Fates
2012-06-13, 09:58 PM
Hallok thanks the god of strength, and then creates ten thousand walls of fire where the winged beast flies, and then ends the time stop, ordering his vampires to take down the winged beast, and casting two quickened dimension doors to transport Joe and Winulhy directly next to it, as well as an intensified bull's strength to make them stronger.

Darius casts a maximized empowered energy drain (using rods) as well as a maximized quickened empowered energy drain (using rods, again) to give the winged beast a total of 24 negative levels.

Joe makes a full attack against the beast, his scimitars whirling like a steel tornado.

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]
[roll6]
[roll7]
[roll8]
[roll9]

Once again, epic spells are everyone's friend.

Winulhy uses his strike of perfect clarity.

[roll10]

blade artist
2012-06-13, 10:04 PM
All your attacks missed... A natural 20 technically wouldn't hit me...

manifest empatic transfer hostile for 7pp. damage is empathic in nature, so it cannot be negated and such. That includes your amulet thingie I'm pretty sure as well

touch attack [roll0]
70 damage unless Will DC 19 for half

Also, would you like Fortitude saves for massive damage? (we each took 71 damage from my attacks)
[roll1]

@ MoF: Can't you let me do it myself

Fates
Damage for Joe (how did I only get two that were 15-20?)

Criticals (the 92 and 96)

Crit confirms:

[roll1]

Crit damage:
[roll2]
[roll3]

Prismatic effects:
[roll4]
[roll5]

Normal attacks:
[roll6]
[roll7]
[roll8]
[roll9]
[roll10]
[roll11]
[roll12]
[roll13]

Winulhy Damage:
[roll]2d4+1d6+136

Eric Scott
Hallok thanks the god of strength, and then creates ten thousand walls of fire where the winged beast flies, and then ends the time stop, ordering his vampires to take down the winged beast, and casting two quickened dimension doors to transport Joe and Winulhy directly next to it, as well as an intensified bull's strength to make them stronger.

Darius casts a maximized empowered energy drain (using rods) as well as a maximized quickened empowered energy drain (using rods, again) to give the winged beast a total of 24 negative levels.

Joe makes a full attack against the beast, his scimitars whirling like a steel tornado.

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]
[roll6]
[roll7]
[roll8]
[roll9]

Once again, epic spells are everyone's friend.

Winulhy uses his strike of perfect clarity.

[roll10]

All them attacks hit... also, the Flying Creatures are burneded to death...

Hurray! You defeated Wave 1.

Second wave...

Another 50 of the Flying Creatures... and 50 Nonflying Creatures.

Fates
2012-06-13, 10:06 PM
Redo for Winolhy
[roll0] + [roll1]

Oh, and Joe's prismatic effects cause the winged beast to take 20 fire damage (reflex DC 65 Half) and it must make a DC 65 will save or be sent to another plane.

Sir Rigel
2012-06-13, 10:08 PM
I'll go ahead and ask the barkeep Alright, you can't tell me where Norm is... but could you tell me where the nearest government office is. I want to share this with an old friend you see. Gestures towards the bottle of booze and proceeds to take a small sip out of it
I do owe him that much.

Fates
2012-06-13, 10:08 PM
Hallok sends a message to Knick Knack. They're defending the city, you buffoon! If you attack them, they'll think you're fighting for me!

Fates
2012-06-13, 10:14 PM
Oh, and Hallok cries out an incantation as he is wreathed in a layer of deadly scarlet flames, creating an eight-times empowered intensified fire storm around himself (using mastery of shaping so that it doesn't hurt himself or his compadres) Anyone coming within eighty feet of him, up, down, or to the side, will take 1440 hellfire damage.

blade artist
2012-06-13, 10:27 PM
How am I supposed to know, they're flying and menacing. Allright coming to you now.

Did you at least let me heal from that guy first? You kinda posted while I was typing.

Anyways, energy adaption (resistance 30 to all energies) for 11pp as an immediate action and dimension door for 7pp as a move action and end turn

Again with the posting while I'm typing, I must have horrible timing. Really, over a thousand damage of hellfire. This kind renders my action a moot point and will kill me at the same time. If I could be killed by damage alone.

Fates
2012-06-13, 10:58 PM
Ah, sorry about that. Hallok uses mastery of shaping to alter the spell so that there is room for you to appear next to him to attack. =P

blade artist
2012-06-13, 11:19 PM
Screaming to be heard over the firestorm that the evil wizard made, "You shall harm these people no longer!"

toughts to Hallok I'm going to hit with one claw and then miss with the second. You should hit me with something powerful looking and make it look like I'm losing. Then I plan to take you down during a monologue. I'm going for a classic, here.

Doomboy911
2012-06-13, 11:24 PM
Invisibled and fly to Knick Knack and transfer spell giant size to make him collosal which means he gets a truly massive strength bonus. +32 strength -2 dex +12 con +12 ac space/reach 30 feet go wreck some stuff. Than I teleport to stygia grab me that wine bottle and head back to Aurora. "Sorry my dear I got stuck in a gopher hole."

Fates
2012-06-13, 11:37 PM
Hallok reshapes his spell to fit Knick Knack, and then has Raalzak use a wish to emulate a giant size spell, making Hallok the same size. He laughs a deep, bellowing laugh, his red, mind-flayer eyes alight like fire, and then looses what appears to be a single blast of electricity, intensified beyond imagining, causing a flash of light than can be seen from miles around.

Using persistent time stop, after Darius immunity to electricity on Knick Knack. Then using burning hands spell-like ability (converted to lightning) on Knick Knack 14000 times. Due to his immunity, not one of them actually hurts him. Also uses a programmed image to make it appear to do incredible damage to Knick Knack, charring his circuits, etc. You cannot possibly destroy me! No one can!

He sends a mental message to Knick Knack. I'd advise you cry out in pain, fall to your knees, something like that.

blade artist
2012-06-13, 11:44 PM
In his actual voice, "'Ouch' is normal what one would say at this time, right? It's kind of hard to tell without the real feeling of pain." He says this with his eternal smile living up to its name, even when he is forced to his knee by such great magic.

Fates
2012-06-13, 11:53 PM
Pah! This is why your kind bores me! I will find a way to make you feel pain, perhaps when I torture your soul for all time!

Hallok is beginning to grow bored with his crazy supervillain shtick.

Eric Scott
2012-06-14, 06:55 AM
Redo for Winolhy
[roll0] + [roll1]

Oh, and Joe's prismatic effects cause the winged beast to take 20 fire damage (reflex DC 65 Half) and it must make a DC 65 will save or be sent to another plane.

You killed them already...

I'll go ahead and ask the barkeep Alright, you can't tell me where Norm is... but could you tell me where the nearest government office is. I want to share this with an old friend you see. Gestures towards the bottle of booze and proceeds to take a small sip out of it
I do owe him that much.

Norm? Who's Norm? Oh... you mean Herm... as for a government building... you could try City Hall.

Invisibled and fly to Knick Knack and transfer spell giant size to make him collosal which means he gets a truly massive strength bonus. +32 strength -2 dex +12 con +12 ac space/reach 30 feet go wreck some stuff. Than I teleport to stygia grab me that wine bottle and head back to Aurora. "Sorry my dear I got stuck in a gopher hole."

A gopher hole? Oh dear, that must have been terrible..

Sir Rigel
2012-06-14, 12:54 PM
Alright then, thank you so much. I'll go ahead and stroll out the door, and head to city hall at a reasonable 20 ft per second, in fact, I'll go ahead and skip toads it, while singing God save the King (for kicks and giggles)

Perform (Sing): [roll0]
Several Jump checks just in case:

Jump: [roll1]
Jump: [roll2]
Jump: [roll3]
Jump: [roll4]
Jump: [roll5]
Jump: [roll6]
Jump: [roll7]
Jump: [roll8]
Jump: [roll9]
Jump: [roll10]
Jump: [roll11]
Jump: [roll12]
Jump: [roll13]
Jump: [roll14]
Jump: [roll15]
Jump: [roll16]
Jump: [roll17]
Jump: [roll18]
Jump: [roll19]
Jump: [roll20]
Jump: [roll21]
Jump: [roll22]
Jump: [roll23]
Jump: [roll24]
Jump: [roll25]
Jump: [roll26]
Jump: [roll27]
Jump: [roll28]
Jump: [roll29]
Jump: [roll30]
Jump: [roll31]
Jump: [roll32]
Jump: [roll33]
Jump: [roll34]
Jump: [roll35]
Jump: [roll36]
Jump: [roll37]
Jump: [roll38]
Jump: [roll39]
Jump: [roll40]
Jump: [roll41]
Jump: [roll42]
Jump: [roll43]
Jump: [roll44]
Jump: [roll45]
Jump: [roll46]
Jump: [roll47]
Jump: [roll48]
Jump: [roll49]
Jump: [roll50]
Jump: [roll51]
Jump: [roll52]
Jump: [roll53]
Jump: [roll54]
Jump: [roll55]
Jump: [roll56]
Jump: [roll57]
Jump: [roll58]
Jump: [roll59]
Jump: [roll60]

Eric Scott
2012-06-14, 06:15 PM
Alright then, thank you so much. I'll go ahead and stroll out the door, and head to city hall at a reasonable 20 ft per second, in fact, I'll go ahead and skip toads it, while singing God save the King (for kicks and giggles)

Perform (Sing): [roll0]
Several Jump checks just in case:

Jump: [roll1]
Jump: [roll2]
Jump: [roll3]
Jump: [roll4]
Jump: [roll5]
Jump: [roll6]
Jump: [roll7]
Jump: [roll8]
Jump: [roll9]
Jump: [roll10]
Jump: [roll11]
Jump: [roll12]
Jump: [roll13]
Jump: [roll14]
Jump: [roll15]
Jump: [roll16]
Jump: [roll17]
Jump: [roll18]
Jump: [roll19]
Jump: [roll20]
Jump: [roll21]
Jump: [roll22]
Jump: [roll23]
Jump: [roll24]
Jump: [roll25]
Jump: [roll26]
Jump: [roll27]
Jump: [roll28]
Jump: [roll29]
Jump: [roll30]
Jump: [roll31]
Jump: [roll32]
Jump: [roll33]
Jump: [roll34]
Jump: [roll35]
Jump: [roll36]
Jump: [roll37]
Jump: [roll38]
Jump: [roll39]
Jump: [roll40]
Jump: [roll41]
Jump: [roll42]
Jump: [roll43]
Jump: [roll44]
Jump: [roll45]
Jump: [roll46]
Jump: [roll47]
Jump: [roll48]
Jump: [roll49]
Jump: [roll50]
Jump: [roll51]
Jump: [roll52]
Jump: [roll53]
Jump: [roll54]
Jump: [roll55]
Jump: [roll56]
Jump: [roll57]
Jump: [roll58]
Jump: [roll59]
Jump: [roll60]

Assuming those are horizontal jumps... you cover a lot of distance relatively quickly.