PDA

View Full Version : The tale of the Pirates and Pikachus

Pages : [1] 2 3

IrnBruAddict
2012-06-17, 04:20 PM
The Tale of the Pirates and the Pikachus

Not 2 hours ago, you were all on an around the world cruise. Your reasons for being on the ship were all different. Some wanted to relax, other were just traveling in style, and some were running away.

Then, the pirates came. They had strange accents, and they seemed to be multi-ethnic, so you couldn't pin down where they came from. They came with their guns and their Machoke and their Magnemite, and within minutes, they had the ship. Those who resisted were shot. They came quickly, and they were gone even quicker. They got what they were looking for and left. But just as you were counting your blessings, the ship exploded. You were thrown about and tossed into the water. Some drowned, some burned and some were crushed. But you lucky few survived. Somehow, you didn't die. About an hour later, you were starting to regain conciousness.

--------------------------------------------------

Jaden and Steven
The two of you were in the same lifeboat when the ship sank. The boat was in the water when the explosion happened, and you both passed out. You wake and find the other members of the lifeboat had died or fallen out. One man was still in the boat, a piece of shrapnel embedded in his chest. Another woman lay still, her neck twisted. Eventually, the boat hits sand, and you can dissembark. The hills slope gently upwards, and there is greenery to the north and the beach stretches out South West to North East. Back, towards the sea, you can make out the wreckage of the cruisliner, half sunk and upside down.

Laura
You awaken in a forest. Somehow, you had been blasted here by the explosion. You can hear rustling in the bushes to your left, and the sound of a stream flowing to your right.

Shina
You awake, lying flat on a wooden deck. While the deck of the ship you were on was wood, ou can tell instantly this isn't it. The wood is old, and wethered by age. It takes you a few minutes to take in this information, but it seems to be an old pirate ship. Like one out of a hollywood movie. But it was old beyond guessing, and the fact looked a wreck. It had split in half, and this half had washed up on a beach.

Sam
Sam awakens in a jungle. There was a flowing river just a few feet north. There were trees all around, and they were over 20 feet tall by your reckoning. The jungle seemed to be alive, but nothing came out te greet you. You felt like there was something watching you. Behind you, to the South East, you could see a cliff edge and then the ocean.

Jason
You wake up on a beach. There were a few other people beside you, but most seemed to have drowned. You washed up among the bodies. Other than corpses, all you can see is a jungle further in-land and a cave north of you. Water was flowing out the cave mouth, but there did seem to be a path inside it. There was also something to the west, much further along the beach. You think you can see a mast over that direction, with a black flag flying from it.

David
David awakes, feeling like he's drowning. He lifts up his head, and finds out he's only in a a river a few inches deep. Ahead of you was a beach, with a rocky outcrop from which you could get a good view. Behind you was a giant rainforest. There seemed to be a grey building north, but for some reason you get a bad feeling from that direction.

Bill
Bill awakens in a life boat. It was floating in the middle of the ocean. The boat was empty, except for a single pokeball. In the Ocean, you could see a small blue ball splashing up and down. There was an island to the north, and one much further east. The north island was green and lush, while the further east island was spewing smoke from a mountain. You had no way to move the boat, but the blue creature may provide a way to get there. There was another boat south of you, with another survivor upon it.

Sevrin
You were the only one to remain concious in the blast. You had managed to fight your way out of the bottom of the ship, and on your way you spotted a pokeball rolling down the corridor. You picked it up, but didn't have a chance to open it before you got a life boat. You were adrift for hours, but just now, you could make out a boat to the north, as well as two islands. One to the north, past the lifeboat, was green and lush. The one to the the East was barren and had a volcano on it.

Lucia
You awaken upon an island. Behind you was a sheer cliff face, and infront of you was forest. Well, not directly infront. The thing right infront of your eyes was a ... well, it was a something. It was a pokemon, but not one you recognised. It was rubbing it's cold body upon your face, trying to cool you down.

----------------

To do list: Find food, find fresh water, find safe shelter

If I forgot anyone, just tell me. Don't think I did though

BluesEclipse
2012-06-17, 04:25 PM
"Damn..." Jaden says, looking around. "Doesn't look like there's that much around... and I don't see any other lifeboats. I think we're the only ones left..."

KujiUn
2012-06-17, 04:36 PM
David picks himself out of the water, looking around. "...huh. I survived." He shuffles over to the river edge, sitting down. "And damn, that still hurts. Note to self: never trust a pirate who only goes once and then leaves quickly." He can't help but sigh. "He was really good, though, I'll admit that." Spotting the rocky outcrop, he moves towards it, seeing what, or who, he can spot.

Asdfth
2012-06-17, 04:50 PM
"True there isn't much around but I do some see some greenery up north. Though you might be right and there might not be any survivors but we might find a person or two.

Spacewolf
2012-06-17, 04:51 PM
"How did i end up on top of a cliff?"
Samuel goes over to the river to see if it's safe to drink and checks the surrounding area to see what was watching him

Perception check
[roll0]

Esprit15
2012-06-17, 04:51 PM
Jason just looks around. Dead. Everyone was dead. And he was trapped alone. ****. He looks around. Debris, bodies, not much. Okay, survival situation. Come on, Dad taught you this stuff when you went camping. Find water. That cave looked hopeful. He could probably make shelter close to that. Find others. Two people have a better chance than one. Extra eyes if nothing else. Hm, wonder if there was anyone near other bits of wreckage. He makes his way slowly to the black flag, keeping an eye out for if there were people near it and if they were friendly. If there were people and they were not, he'd turn around before he was spotted and head to the cave.

BluesEclipse
2012-06-17, 04:55 PM
Nodding, Jaden says, "Right... let's go, then. We should also keep an eye out for a safe place to stay - we don't know what else might be on this island..."

Gorgondantess
2012-06-17, 05:03 PM
Laura gets up, blinking, and wiping off her glasses. Thank god those came with her.
She surveys her surroundings, surprisingly nonplussed.
These things do happen, after all. It was a tacky cruise anyways.
First order of business, survey the surroundings: she cautiously checks out the rustling in the bushes, and if that proves fruitless looks over the running water.

hustlertwo
2012-06-17, 05:48 PM
Sevrin attempts to paddle the boat with his hands, flexing muscles formed through years of swabbing decks and hoisting cargo. As he spots the other boatbound survivor, he gives a mighty shout.

Oy! Whoo be dere? Vere yoo goink?

EdroGrimshell
2012-06-17, 06:13 PM
Shina's eyes pop open and she gets into a fighting stance, reaching for a knife she usually kept at her waist, only, it wasn't there, getting her more on edge, before she actually looked at her surroundings. She stood straight now, still ready for an ambush, and starts to look around, going to various rooms and halls.

Perception: [roll0]
She'll be doing two walkthroughs, so she'll take 10 on the second one

IrnBruAddict
2012-06-17, 06:34 PM
Sevrin

The man in the boat turns round

Bill

There is a large muscular man with a strange accent in the other boat trying to get your attention. You can just about make out what he's saying.

Oy! Whoo be dere? Vere yoo goink?

David

You head south, and get a look out on a beach filled with dead bodies. There is a survivor heading off to the West, and you can make out a flag in that direction.

Jason

The flag seems to be part of a wreck. It's about an hours walk away on the sand. But back at the cave, you can see a man standing on the cave roof, looking out at the beach.

Laura

You check the bushes, and a little happy Eevee jumps out and cowers behind you. You can hear something else coming your way. Whatever it is, it sounds big and it scared the Eevee.

Shina

Shina checks the ship, and finds 2 locked chests, a weapon rack full of some old black-powder weapons (INT check to see if they'd still work). There is aslo a skeleton behind a desk, clutching a crystal orb in his hand. There are a few gold coins on his desk, as well as a book and compas. There is also a jeweled dagger in his belt.

Jaden and Stephen

(What, not going to loot the corpses in your boat?)
The two of you head north, into the forest. It seems particularly hot round this part. There are several burrow holes, so there must be small animals round about this part. (perception checks)

KujiUn
2012-06-17, 06:39 PM
David quickly shouts at Jason, most likely the man he spotted. "HEY! YOU THERE!" He quickly tries to run over as fast as he can. "Another survivor! Where are you going?"

Awesomeusername
2012-06-17, 07:15 PM
Waking up in a lifeboat on the ocean, Bill looks around to see a pokeball, a small blue thing floating (which direction is it?), some islands, and another survivor.

In response to the person yelling, Bill yells "I'm Bill, who're you?" to him, Bill also picks up the pokeball in wonder.

Esprit15
2012-06-17, 07:25 PM
Jason freezes at the sound of another voice. The word 'another' gave him hope though. Another survivor meant he was a survivor, and thus probably safe. "I'm seeing what that flag is. If its not those vermin that attacked our boat I'll see if I can scavenge anything. After that I'll look over some of the bodies for anything they don't need and then make shelter by that cave." He doesn't break stride except to look over the new acquaintance.

KujiUn
2012-06-17, 07:29 PM
David nodded to Jason, and tried to catch up as fast as he could. "Nice to meet you. I'm David. What's your name?" Quickly snapping himself back to reality, he pointed where he came from. "I found a river with fresh water, if you get thirsty, by the way. So, let's see what's there, huh? Shouldn't we check out the corpses, first, though..."

hustlertwo
2012-06-17, 07:58 PM
Sevrin continues to attempt to close the gap to the other boat and the safety of land with his persistent paddling. Sevrin Gunndorf. Vas a mate on de boot. I try to come ovur.

Str check to paddle over: [roll0]

Eshkigal
2012-06-17, 08:01 PM
Lucia shakes her head as she begins stirring. Soon as the pirates were seen, she'd hopped into a lifeboat and hauled muking ass. But then...something had exploded, and there was a large thing that landed on the other end, catapulting her from the lifeboat and now...now...
Something's on her head.
She looks up quickly, and just stares. It's...pokemon. Why was there a pokemon. And it was friendly. Could this be her lucky break?
"Bu...buona sera. Mi chiamo...I mean, my name is Lucia. Um..."
She looks around, and sits up slowly, trying to not startle the dangerous but amazingly rare and surprisingly nice pokemon in front of her.
"Are...are you friendly?"
[roll0]-perception for supplies and location.

Esprit15
2012-06-17, 08:05 PM
"Either works. They aren't going to walk off, but wild animals might scavenge, I suppose." He helps David with looking for any belongings that may be of value. "Jason, by the way." He thinks of mentioning where he was heading afterwards, but decides that it will come up in small talk later, and would be awkward sounding to just say he was heading back to college after this out of the blue.

Awesomeusername
2012-06-17, 08:15 PM
Seeing Sevrin paddling over to him, Bill tries to paddle over to him and the (Poliwag) in his boat.

[roll0]

Before doing so, he checks the pokeball to see if there's anything in it.

EdroGrimshell
2012-06-17, 08:16 PM
Shina instantly takes the dagger, even if it was likely more ornamental than anything else it put her mind at ease knowing she had her favored weapon in hand. She then takes the orb, book, and compass. She makes a cross over her heart towards the skeleton and then walks away, towards the chests. Locked, they were just dead weight, if the wood was rotten or if the braces were able to be unscrewed. She presses on the wood of both chests, first with her hand, then the knife to see if it'd press through. If that doesn't work, she tries undoing the screws on the hinges.

Int Check: [roll0]
Str Check: [roll1]

Only if needed on the Str Check

IrnBruAddict
2012-06-17, 08:35 PM
Sevrin and Bill

Sevrin manages to close the gap, and with his nautical skills, ties the boats together. The blue pokemon is swimming nearby, trying to see what's going on.

Lucia

You notice some flowers around the area. Green weeds and red flowers. They may be medicinal. And there are strange round fruits in the treetops. They are about 20 feet off the ground. The Pokemon just squeaks happily then rubs your face again.

Jason and David.

You find some pokeballs (4) on one of the passengers, and a pokedex. Another man appeared to be an undercover agent and had a gun with 2 clips on him. Finally, you find an alcoholic with a large metal flask full of whisky. It could be used to store, maybe half a days worth of water for one person if full of fresh water.

Shina

While using the knife on the chest, you notice something. The handle of the knife comes off, revealing a key, which fits one of the two chests. In the chest is piles upon piles of Spanish gold. There is a tiara, a goblet and a necklace which all stand out.

"AND WHAT DE YEH THINK YEH BE DOIN' WITH THAT, LASS? HERE TO STEAL MY TREASURE? AND WHY SHOULDN'T I KILL YOU NOW?"

You look behind you, and see the skelleton Captain leaning on his desk, looking nonchalant (well as nonchalant as a skeleton can look). A pistol is pointed at you, and a skeleton Chatot lands on his shoulder. You are pretty sure you can't make it across to hit him before he gets a shot off.

Eshkigal
2012-06-17, 09:08 PM
Lucia grins as the pokemon nuzzles her. She did get lucky for once! She pets the pokemon as she shrugs out of her coat, revealing bare arms and short gloves. She begins tying it into a pouch for the pokemon, and her scarf into a sling for the herbs.
"Would...would you like to come with me? Do you understand?"
She also looks for a weak branch nearby to break off and use to knock the fruit down with.

Awesomeusername
2012-06-17, 09:10 PM
As they connect their boats, Bill tries to determine what kind of pokemon the blue thing is.

[roll0]

IrnBruAddict
2012-06-17, 09:45 PM
Lucia

You gather the flowers (3 potions and 2 awakenings).

Bill

You aren't 100% sure of what it is, you'd never seen this one before. But you are pretty god damn sure it's a water type.

EdroGrimshell
2012-06-17, 10:04 PM
"No," Shina replies, she looks at the chest and then closes it, "only supplies, shelter, and a weapon," her voice is low, deep, and steady, she looks the skeleton right where his eyes would be if her were alive, she sets the key from the knife down on the chest, though she keeps the knife itself.

Esprit15
2012-06-17, 10:05 PM
"Let's split things as best we can. Here's two of the Pokéballs." He pauses at the gun. ****, he didn't trust the other guy with the gun, and if things got bad a gunshot would quickly shift the hands of the flask. David probably had similar sentiments. "We'll trade ownership of the gun and flask daily. Both of us will be together at all times, so it shouldn't be a problem most of the time." He picks up the gun and splits the ammo between them, holding the empty gun to David. "Can I trust you as a partner while we work out how to get off of this island?" He watches for any signs of hostility, a dead serious look on his face.

Spacewolf
2012-06-18, 07:34 AM
Guessing the stream was probably clean Samuel drinks until his fill before dunking his head under to cool off. After doing this he takes a look around "Hello is someone there? Why don't you come out, plenty of water here for both of us after all."

Asdfth
2012-06-18, 08:27 AM
"Gopher or some kind a mole when he looks around the holes.
[roll0]

Eshkigal
2012-06-18, 08:43 AM
"Should be useful."
She looks up.
"Well, if you want to be friends, got any way to get those?"

KujiUn
2012-06-18, 09:11 AM
David takes the empty gun, the ammo, and the Pokeballs seems extremely confused as to why Jason's all careful around him. "Of course. Why would I?" But then David just shrugged. "Anyways, let's get to the boat. We'll probably find someone else there too." David starts walking but pauses, heading back to where he started. "Here, I'll show you the river."

IrnBruAddict
2012-06-18, 09:30 AM
Sam

The water is clean and freash, but you realise you have no way to take any with you. You see some fish swimming in it, but they seem a little big for fish. Heck, they seem like pokemon. And just as you are looking for someone, you get hit on the back of the head. Looking round, you can see that something threw a fish at you.

(perception check)

Lucia

The thing looks at you, then looks up. It jumps out it's makeshift pouch and wanders over to the tree, then takes a massive bite out of the tree trunk. Then it looks back at you. Given enough time and a little help, it may be able to bite a big enough chunk out the tree for you to push the tree over.

(strength check)

Stephen

You can make out some small creatures moving down in the hole. There is a small cave system under there. Then, as you are bending down, a small creature pops up and latches onto your head. It didn't seem to be outright trying to eat your head, but was more chewing your hair.

Shina

"PAH, THAT AIN'T THE TREASURE I BE TALKIN' 'BOUT! THE BOOK, LASS, THE BOOK. THAT THERE IS THE MOST IMPORTANT TREASURE ON THIS HERE WRECK. I BURIED ALL MY GOOD STUFF, LIKE ANY DECENT PIRATE SHOULD. THOSE CHESTS ARE JUST SWAG, NOT THAT IMPORTANT." He opens a drawer and pulls out two clay mugs and a bottle. He pours something into the two mugs. "C'MERE GIRL, I'LL SHOW YA WHY THAT BOOK BE SO IMPORTANT." He lowers his gun, and kicks his feet up on the table. The Chatot skeleton moves between you and the door out. "PLEASE, MISS, I INSIST."

Jason and David

You find the river, but the flask you have is still full of whisky. (You could empty it out, or just drink it)

Eshkigal
2012-06-18, 09:32 AM
"Impressive, little one."
She pushes against a side the pokemon's not chomping on, so it will fall away from her.
[roll0]

Eshkigal
2012-06-18, 09:35 AM
(Oh come on...)

IrnBruAddict
2012-06-18, 09:52 AM
The tree falls down, and there are 3 red fruits not damaged by the fall. They have an exceedingly hard shell though, but sound like they have liquid inside.

Spacewolf
2012-06-18, 09:53 AM
Sam quickly looks around to see what threw the fish.

[roll0]

EdroGrimshell
2012-06-18, 10:03 AM
Shina pulls out the book with a raised eyebrow and hands it to the pirate, she was interested, more by the pirate itself than the book. She pulls out the orb as well and raises an eyebrow in question.

Eshkigal
2012-06-18, 10:13 AM
"We did it, little one!"
She goes to the felled tree, and takes the fruit.
"Hm. Will need to be careful opening these. Or you could likely just eat them in one bite, eh?"
She grins at her little friend. Much more useful than people already. She also takes a look at the tree.
"A club couldn't hurt, right?"
She looks at the large leaves as well and collects those. Could serve a use later. She then grabs the smaller end, stands on the trunk a bit further down, and sees how much it will give. A couple feet of something to smack things with wouldn't hurt.
[roll0]

Esprit15
2012-06-18, 10:44 AM
"You know, if we had some matches, or maybe a focus, we could probably use the whiskey in there to help a fire along for the evening. There's plenty of wood down there, just has to dry off in the sun for a bit." He washes his hands off in the river and takes several gulps of water from it. "On the other hand, holding onto a resource that needs another resource to be useful is a bad idea. Although, if most of the alcohol has evaporated anyways, there's no point to keeping it." He opens the flask to see how strong the scent of alcohol is.

Perception check if needed: [roll0]

IrnBruAddict
2012-06-18, 10:58 AM
Shina

The pirate skeleton opens the book, and motions for you to take a seat. He opens it, and flicks through to your knife. "SEE HERE!" The book says the knife is a magical item. It has a few properties. It has a false handle that can keep an item safe, and only the user can open it. Also, the knife is unable to be stolen from it's user as long as the user is alive. "THIS BOOK SHOWS THE PROPERTIES O' MANY A MAGICAL ITEM, THAT KNIFE OF YOURS BEING ONE. AND AS YOU CAN SEE, I CAN'T TAKE THAT KNIFE OFF O' YA TILL AH KILL YA, AND THAT AIN'T TOO FRIENDLY. ONLY REASON YOU CAN TAKE IT FROM ME IS 'COS I'M ALREADY DEAD. GET IT" He leans over to look at you with an empty eye socket.

"NOW, I CAN LET YOU TAKE THE KNIFE, AND ONE O' ME OTHER TREASURES, IF YA BE DOING ME A FAVOUR. SOUND FAIR?" He takes the orb, and summons a little purple monkey out from it. "THIS FELLAH WILL ACCOMPANY YOU."

Sam

You notice a curious looking rustling blue bush.

Lucia

The little pokemon bites one of the fruits in half, and you can see a red gooey liquid inside. It then munches the rest. The, it bites another in half, and nods towards you, as if you should drink.

Jason

The alcohol is fine, and seems of top quality.

Spacewolf
2012-06-18, 11:04 AM
Sam puts the fish back in the river before going over to check on the plant and gently taps it with his foot to see if something was hiding in it

Esprit15
2012-06-18, 11:06 AM
He crinkles his nose. "Okay, that's good. Then again, if we kept it we might be able to trade it off. Damn, too many uses... If only we had a good way to store it that wouldn't interfere with using the container for water. What do you say? Save it or dump it? I'm none too fond of drinking and it would dehydrate us anyways."

KujiUn
2012-06-18, 11:09 AM
"Whoa. That's some strong stuff. Looks good, too. We should save it just in case we need to trade for something more important." David backs away from looking over Jason's shoulder and takes his gulp of water from the river. "Right. We'll just stick close to the river until we find a better container. Let's go see the boat for now, alright? Gotta find some food..."

Awesomeusername
2012-06-18, 11:15 AM
Bill attempts to coerce the blue pokemon to come over to him.

[roll0]

Esprit15
2012-06-18, 11:17 AM
Jason follows along, collecting decent sized bits of wood along the way in case they found nothing of use by the flag. If they did find food they could come back for the wood.

Eshkigal
2012-06-18, 11:17 AM
Seeing no reason not to trust the little pokemon who had been nothing but helpful, Lucia tastes it. May as well see how good it is first. Food source is a food source, and with the number of trees here, it could be a useful spot later.

EdroGrimshell
2012-06-18, 11:24 AM
Shina nods, showing her interest more clearly now, magic weapons and artifacts, they would be useful here. She may have found an ally, though likely not a very trustworthy one since he was a pirate, but an ally nontheless, "I am... interested," she says, though the skeleton would likely be able to tell she was a little more than interested, she was intrigued, both by the magic inherent here and of the offer he had made.

KujiUn
2012-06-18, 11:24 AM
David then gets the EERILY feeling from the building. "...you know, I think it might be better if we found some coconuts or anything. When I first saw that boat, something seemed off about it..." He then notices Jason gathering wood. "...and after that we should build a shelter or something. Something hidden for now."

Esprit15
2012-06-18, 11:34 AM
Jason just shrugs and continues picking up wood in the direction of the flag, leaving it in a pile when it got to be too heavy and forming a new collection.

KujiUn
2012-06-18, 11:38 AM
David just shrugs as well and helps Jason gather the wood, heading towards the boat as well.

IrnBruAddict
2012-06-18, 12:10 PM
Shina

The book shows what the compass, tiara, necklace and goblet do. The goblet can purify any water put in it, making it safe to drink. The compass can be set to any specific location, and will point there if you say 'Set' and will point north if you say 'North'. The tiara helps the user see in the dark, but makes them sleepier the longer they wear it. The necklace can allow the user to breath under water, but they are suceptible to fire and electricity while wearing it.

Lucia

The juice in the fruit is spicy, but not too tasty. The flesh on the inside is tasty, and filling.

Bill

The blue thing swims over, and you can now pick it out the water and place it on the boat if you wish.

David and Jason

You make 4 plies of wood on the beach before you get to the flag. You can see the boat, smashed up on the shore. It looks old and ruined, and the bottom of it seems to be buried under the sand.

Sam

The bush jupms up, and moves backwards when you touch it. It then moves back over and touches you with it's foot. Wait, bushes don't have feet! And then you notice that there are 2 big white eyes staring at you from the bush.

KujiUn
2012-06-18, 12:21 PM
David examines the boat. "Hm... so, whatdya think? Go inside and have a quick f- I mean, see if we can find any food and if it can be used as shelter?"

Awesomeusername
2012-06-18, 12:26 PM
When the blue pokemon comes over, Bill picks it up and puts it in his boat.
he then tries to get it to go inside the pokeball to make it his. [roll0]

Spacewolf
2012-06-18, 12:29 PM
After nearly tripping over backwards when the bush jumped up Sam laughs at the bush imitating him "Hello are you the one who brought me up here" while checking out the bush in front of him "Never seen anything like you before, guess your a pokemon. Do you know if there's any shelter around here?" Finsihing Same holds out his hand for the Tangela to shake, even if it didn't appear to have any hands.

Esprit15
2012-06-18, 12:30 PM
Jason ignores the comment. Probably a running joke at the guy's work or something. "Maybe. It seems fairly safe. I kind of like the cave, but body heat will go into the floor easily. It's still close enough for water." He grabs one of the longer pieces of wood, as though it would actually help in self defense. "Well, let's see if we can find anything."

(how big is the boat?)

EdroGrimshell
2012-06-18, 12:33 PM
Shina looks through the various items and settles on the compass, being able to find your way back to a specific location was useful, esspecially if she found an oasis. Plus she already had it on her and didn't much care for jewelry. She was tempted to take the goblet since fresh, untainted water was always useful, but the compass was more useful and was easier to carry.

KujiUn
2012-06-18, 01:12 PM
David nods and then heads to the boat, trying to find an entrance. "What do you think we'll find here?"

IrnBruAddict
2012-06-18, 01:13 PM
Bill

Bill catches the happy little blue thing.

Sam

The blue bush stretches out a vine and you shake hands with that. When you ask for shelter, it looks confused. It ingrains itself to the ground, and absorbs sunlight. Tangela weren't used to looking for cover. They were usually out in the open.

Shina

"AYE, I KNEW YE HAD THAT. WAS WAITIN TE SEE IF YE TRIED PILFERING IT. BUT YOU SEEM HONEST. SO, HERE IS THE DEAL. THERE IS A GRAVE YARD NEARBY, FULL OF ZOMBIES. INSIDE ONE OF THE TOMBS IS A PRIESTS GRAVE. BRING ME HIS MAGIC CRUCIFIX, AND DON'T EVEN THINK O' PINCHIN' IT FOR YERSEL, I'LL BE WATCHING. THOUGH YOU MAY WANT TO GET READY BEFORE YOU GO, IF YOU WENT AS YOU WERE NOW, YOU'D PROBABLY NOT MAKE IT. I'M A PATIENT MAN, GOTTA BE WHEN YOU'RE DEAD. YOU HAVE ONE WEEK TO GET IT, AND GIVE IT TO ME. IN EXCHANGE, YOU GET THE COMPASS, THE KNIFE AND THE MONKEY."

Jason and David

The boat is a caravel, about 20 meters long, and of Portugese design. There is nothing but a broken canon and a few rusty swords on the top deck.

(perception checks if going below deck)

Esprit15
2012-06-18, 01:22 PM
"Not much here," Jason mumbles; though he tosses his piece of wood down to the other pile and takes a sword. Better than nothing, felt kind of cool to carry around. "I'll be looking below." He heads below deck.

Spacewolf
2012-06-18, 01:22 PM
"A mobile plant that still gets energy from the soil as well as the sun, very cool." Petting the top of the bush "So you want to hang around with me for awhile? Could be useful to both of us after all"

After getting an answer from the plant sam goes over to clifftop to check the surrounding area

[roll0]

KujiUn
2012-06-18, 01:25 PM
David follows empty-handed. Well, except for the empty gun and the Pokeballs, but you get what I mean.

Perception:
[roll0]

Gorgondantess
2012-06-18, 01:55 PM
Laura looks through the trees, scanning for whatever might be coming, staying low. She turns around, towards the running water, to avoid it, and almost as an afterthought snatches up the Eevee by the scruff of its neck as she goes.

EdroGrimshell
2012-06-18, 02:01 PM
"I will do so," she says, standing straight again, "may I shelter here while I train?" she asks, meaning the boat in general, not necessarily this room. It would keep her from getting killed from an inadequate shelter. Plus she could request use of the goblet if she returns it so she'd have a supply of fresh water. Just going to the beach and getting a few scoops of the water would keep her from dying of thirst, and that was her main concern in survival situations.

Asdfth
2012-06-18, 02:05 PM
"Aww hey there little thing. Stephen gently removes the thing chewing his head.

Eshkigal
2012-06-18, 03:29 PM
"These are good, little one...can't keep calling you that. What else can you do, my little friend?"
She hands the third fruit to the pokemon she sits across from. Meanwhile, she looks around for obvious paths out of the glenn, so she can explore after this lunch.

IrnBruAddict
2012-06-18, 04:34 PM
Lucia

The pokemon scoops up the fruit and scoffles it down. It then creates ice on the gtound when you ask what it can do. You can either follow the cliff edge south or east, or go south east into thicker trees.

Jason and David

You go into the ship, and it's too dark to make out. You can see some bunks, and there is a sunken part of the ship which looks promising, but sould require a little swimming to get to. Then, as you enter, the door locks shut behing you. Seems one of you had walked on a trip wire and not noticed.

Laura

You runs, and as you look behind you, you see a ... a .... a dinosaur? A grey dinosaur? Seriously?!? You manage to hide from the dinosaur in the river, the water washing away your scent. A few minutes after the dinosaur runs by, you spot a wounded man coming from the same direction. He is bleeding heavily, and one of his arms is torn to shreads and looks broken.

Stephen

The thing is lazily chewing on some of your hair it had bitten off. It just stares back at you, no fear in it's eyes, just curiosity.

Sam

You get a clear view of the area. There are two beaches on this side of the island. The one to your north has a crashed ship, while there is a cave at the edge of the south field. There is a graveyard inland, and a pyramid looking building a few miles behind it.

Shina

"SUPPOSE YOU CAN SLEEP ON DECK, ME OL' CABIN MAY STILL BE INTACT." The chatot skeleton moves out the road of the door. "NOW DRINK UP LASS! WE TOAST OUR DEAL!" He knocks back his cup of rum, and it splashes out the bottom of his rib cage.

BluesEclipse
2012-06-18, 04:53 PM
Jaden looks at the creature that his companion pulls off of his head, and says, "Hmm... I'm pretty sure that's a Pokemon. Never seen one this close before... I wonder what it can do?"

Esprit15
2012-06-18, 04:53 PM
"****. Not going back that way, I guess." Jason gropes around in the dark towards the bunks, again looking for supplies. After that, he peers into the water to see what is down there.

Perception: Take 10, +2 mod

EdroGrimshell
2012-06-18, 04:54 PM
Shina raises the glass and then downs it, she prefered sake, to be honest, "It was a pleasure to meet you," she says, "you can call me Shina, if you wish," she says, before heading up to the deck, "I will start training now."

KujiUn
2012-06-18, 05:03 PM
"Yeah..." David fumbles around the area, trying to find a lantern or a flashlight or something.

Perception:
[roll0]

Spacewolf
2012-06-18, 05:19 PM
"So what do you think then Ship or cave. Not the Graveyard though that gives me the creeps. Tell you what why don't we play rock, paper, sissors i win we go to the ship you win we go to the cave" Sam explains the rules then holds out his arm "One, Two, Three. Go"

1 Rock
2 Paper
3 Sissors

[roll0]
Tangela got 1

Seeing tangela Roll up its extremities into a ball
"Right then guess thats rock. Looks like the ship it is, You still want to come then"

With that i guess the duo sets off towards the ship in the distance

Eshkigal
2012-06-18, 06:19 PM
"Hm...ghiaccio?"
The mon shakes it's head.
"Neve? No...Nevica?"
There's a happy squeaking noise.
"Alright then, Nevica. Let's see what else is around."
She heads to the cliff fave, hoping to circle around or find a path up.

Asdfth
2012-06-18, 06:40 PM
"I heard they can do some cool stuff but this one seems kinda cool. Hey there little thing how are you? Though" he looks at his head "we should try to find a berry or something because I can't really sport a bald look.

BluesEclipse
2012-06-18, 06:46 PM
"Heh... it might suit you." Jaden jokes, as he begins looking around. After a moment, he stops abruptly, and says, "Oh, I almost forgot to introduce myself. Name's Jaden Wallace."

Perception for Berries or other such stuff: [roll0]

IrnBruAddict
2012-06-18, 07:27 PM
Shina

"HORACE. HORACE RED-FIST." Shina goes out on deck, and there is indeed a door to what may be the cabin.

Lucia

You follow the cliff round, and soon come to a river. There is a small blue creature in the river, looking at you and Nevica.

Jaden and Stephen

As Jaden is laughing, a small blue ball of fur falls out of an overhead tree and lands on his face, all he sees is black. All Stephen sees is a blue cat thing scratching at his companion while the thing in his arm laughs.

Sam

Sam can get a good view of the ship from up here. He can see someone come up out of the wreck and look around. He can't make anything out at this distance though, and they wouldn't hear from this far away.

David and Jason

It seems there was a small swim, then there should be another room above water the other side of a wall. You can make it out through the holes in the collapsed wall. Shining your torches throung the hole, you can make out some metalic objects, but to see what they are, you'd need to go through underneath and swim into the room. There is nothing but a few beams under water, but swimming in the dark may be hard. Or, you could try breaking through the wall. It was thinner than the wall to get out.

(Dex check to swim, Str to break through the wall)

KujiUn
2012-06-18, 07:32 PM
David hands his torch to Jason. "Right, I'm gonna swim down there. I'll be back. Hold this for me, will you? Kind of hard to swim in the dark." Afterwards, David takes a few deep breaths before swimming to the room...

Swim:
[roll0]

BluesEclipse
2012-06-18, 07:37 PM
Jaden quickly pulls the... thing... off of his face, and holds it out in front of him, looking at it oddly. "Oww... hey... another Pokemon... hello, there."

Do I recognize what type of Pokemon this is?

Esprit15
2012-06-18, 07:39 PM
"Fine by me. I'm a runner, not a swimmer." With the added light of a torch, Jason looks around the room again.

Awesomeusername
2012-06-18, 07:51 PM
After successfully capturing the pokemon, Bill calls it back out of the pokeball. Whoa, I caught a pokemon; now what should I call it? ... I shall call it Swirly

EdroGrimshell
2012-06-18, 08:32 PM
Shina walks over to the cabin to check the conditions, after that, she'd have to get to work on obtaining supplies; water, food, fixing up the cabin, then she'd try training. The monkey had followed her upstairs, and was watching her intently as she goes.

hustlertwo
2012-06-18, 10:09 PM
Sevrin holds up the Pokeball he himself had retrieved as the ship sank.

I sea iv I haff sometink to halp us as well. Come oot!

He attempts to deploy whatever creature is in the ball he rescued.

Eshkigal
2012-06-18, 10:52 PM
Lucia blinks. She'd never seen ONE pokemon in her life, up close no less, and now there were two in near proximity to her. Two! If she can get this one with her...
"Ah...hello, blue thing? Nevica, friend of yours?"
She watches her new friend carefully, to see if there's recognition, and if so, what kind.

Spacewolf
2012-06-19, 04:20 AM
Talking to the plant that seems to understand him while walking along the cliff face towards the ship "Looks like the ship was the right way to go with that person there. Unless they where a pirate i suppose. Nah when has rock, paper, sissors ever let me down before lets keep going."

Gorgondantess
2012-06-19, 11:06 AM
Erstwhile Eevee in one hand, and a sizable rock dug from the side of the river in the other, Laura approaches the bleeding man. She waits to act until she does.

IrnBruAddict
2012-06-19, 06:49 PM
Sam

You see the person on the ship move out of your field of view, and you make it down to the beach unharmed. You can climb up onto the ship from here.

(Dex check if you want to be silent)

Laura

The man sees you approach, and tries to reach behind himself. He pulls out a gun and takes a shot at you, but his aim is off due to injuries and he misses. He raches on his belt, looking for something, but can't seem to find it.

David and Jason

David manages to swim through to the other side. From here, e can see a few dead skeletons lying around. There are blades on them, and a rifle lying in the middle of the room. It looks many hundreds of years old. There are also errant cannon balls, 2 cupboards and a chest. You can also see from this side that a beam fell and blocked the doorway from this side, with a little bit of force, it could be unblocked and Jason could get in.

Jason notices nothing new about the room.

Lucia

Nevica looks at the blue thing with a little bit of confusion. She doesn't seem to recognise it. The thing is staring back at you, with a mixture of fear and curiosity. Truth be told, it looks pretty harmless.

Sevrin and Bill

Sevrin finds a bat like creature in the ball he found, and it seems as friendly as the blue thing Bill caught. A little searching around in your boats and you find each has an emergency box. You have 2 of everything: a flare gun, a 30 foot rope, 2 plastic bottles of water, some bandages, a small bottle of medical alcohol, a laser pointer, a GPS (which doesn't seem to work), a compass, a hatchet, a portable stove and some fishing line with a hook on the end (that looks in no way strong enough to hold a pokemon on). With the rope and Sevrin's skills, you could lasso the two pokemon and get them to drag you to the rocky volcano island or the green beach island.

Shina

The cabin seems to be in semi-liveable condition. The bed had decayed, but the frame is sturdy and the floor is intact. There is a small desk containing a locked journal and some ocean charts, and a dresser. Inside the dresser are some fine clothes. They looked old and flashy, but they were made of the finest silks and seemed untouched by time. There are several books spilled on the floor, but they seem ruined by water damage. You guess one may be a bible due to it's cover, but you can't even guess at the others.

Jaden

The blue thing licks your face. It then jumps out your arms and proceeds to sniff about your feet. Stephens Axew seems to be watching it closely, but doesn't seem to hostile to it, just wary.

Well, OOC you know what it is, but IC you have no clue.

Esprit15
2012-06-19, 06:57 PM
Jason just continues to walk around the room, waiting for David to come back through the water. He takes more time looking around, seeing that there was not as much rush as he thought.

Perception: Take 10, +2 WIS mod.

KujiUn
2012-06-19, 07:01 PM
David tries to move the beam off to the side to unlock the door for Jason to come in.

STR check:
[roll0]

Eshkigal
2012-06-19, 07:10 PM
Lucia gets a bit closer, and gets down a bit to look less intimidating.
"It's okay. It's okay, tiny friend, not going to hurt you."

IrnBruAddict
2012-06-19, 07:41 PM
Lucia

The thing just splashes around pathetically, not coming closer or moving away. You can get pretty close to it, within arms reach.

David and Jason

David tries to move the beam, but slips on a bone and lands right in a dead skeletons lap.

Jason realises that, by the angle of the boat and the hole in the floor, there should be one more room, under where he is standing. And that it should only be half sunk due to the angle of the wreck. It may be worth a look.

Eshkigal
2012-06-19, 07:43 PM
Lucia gets there closer, close enough to the pokemon to see what's going on. Is it trapped?

KujiUn
2012-06-19, 07:45 PM
"Whoa, hey. As great as this is, I'm not a big fan of dead people. No offense." David stands up and dusts himself off, trying the beam again.

STR check:
TAKE 10, -2 mod

EdroGrimshell
2012-06-19, 08:59 PM
Shina takes stock of the room, and she had to admit it wasn't bad, though the silks were not really her thing, but they'd be useful if Horace didn't mind her taking them, she doubted he'd mind, but she'd ask later anyway. She nods at the state of the room and goes back out to look at the little monkey, "come," she says, getting it to follow her as she got off the ship, she turned to the ship, then pulled out the compass and whispers "set" to see where it points.

Awesomeusername
2012-06-19, 09:06 PM
Finding all of the stuff, Bill turns to Sevrin "I think we should try to get to that green island over there," he points at the island, "it looks more hospitable than the other island, and it looks closer."

hustlertwo
2012-06-19, 09:17 PM
Hospital-bibble may not be gut; tings like in our balls, ja, but beeger. But at leest ve die with fresh vater on our leeps, yes?.

After tying both creatures to their raft with a complex knot, Sevrin points to the bat-like animal.

You dere, who floots aboot, go to dere.

He looks to Bill.

Now see if yoo can make de blue ting go.

Awesomeusername
2012-06-19, 09:39 PM
"Ok," Bill looks to the blue pokemon "sorry, but can you try to pull us to there?" Bill points again to the green island.

BluesEclipse
2012-06-19, 10:00 PM
Chuckling slightly, Jaden says, "Heh... you certainly are friendly. Well, I definitely can't complain about the company... I'll have to see what you can do before coming up with a proper name for you, though." Turning his attention to his companion, he says, "Well... any plans for what we should do now?"

Gorgondantess
2012-06-20, 12:27 AM
Assuming the man is within 20 feet or so:
Laura throws the rock at him with all her might, and then charges, going in for a tackle. Of course, she's likely unable to actually knock him over with her small frame, so she goes for the open wounds instead- debilitating pain should do the trick.
Assuming the man is further than 20 feet or so:
She hides behind some cover. As soon as he's in range, she goes through with the above action.

Spacewolf
2012-06-20, 09:38 AM
Cupping his hands to his mouth "Hello! Is there anybody there!?"

Asdfth
2012-06-20, 10:00 AM
"One we need to find something to carry these things in. Two find some food. Three find a shelter. Those are good plans."

BluesEclipse
2012-06-20, 09:23 PM
Looking at the two Pokemon, Jaden says, "Honestly, I think finding some way to carry them is far less of a priority - they can walk easily enough, after all. Food and shelter, though, definitely make sense... pick a direction, I suppose, and we see what we can find?"

As he speaks, Jaden looks around, seeing if there's any place within sight that might serve as a decent shelter, or where they might find food.

IrnBruAddict
2012-06-20, 09:55 PM
Jacob

You wake up in a life boat just as it bumps into the shore. You must have been out a while, you can't remember much after the explosion. You have a supply box in your boat. You have 2 of everything: a flare gun, a 30 foot rope, 2 plastic bottles of water, some bandages, a small bottle of medical alcohol, a laser pointer, a GPS (which doesn't seem to work), a compass, a hatchet, a portable stove and some fishing line with a hook on the end (that looks in no way strong enough to hold a pokemon on). The part of the island you landed on isn't beach, and you see lots of trees near here. There are also many colourful flowers stretching inland.

Jaden and Stephen

The two pokemon seem happy around you. Jaden takes a look around, but doesn't notice much. This part of the island seems bare, except for the sink holes. There seems to be something down there, but you can't get a good look at it.

Sam

You shout, and a purple monkey comes running over to see what is going on.

Shina

The compass points westwards, inland. Then you hear "Hello! Is there anybody there!?" and the purple monkey runs to the side of the boat to see who's there.

Laura

The man dodges the tackle, but you knock the gun out his hand. He pulls out a knife, but decides better of it and starts to move away. You are currently faster than him, but the gun is about 5 feet behind you.

Sevrin and Bill

It takes a while, but you make it to the island. You get off near a small cave on a beach. There are a few dead bodies around, washed up passengers who drowened. You also notice something hairy and white, moving between the bodies. As your boat pulls up, the white thing ducks in the cave.

Lucia

The pokemon doesn't look so much trapped as just, well, pathetic. It seemed to have no way to attack, and it's tail was as big as it's body. But it seemed happy when it realised you weren't hostile.

David and Jason

The beam is shifted, and falls on top of David's dead skeleton buddy, smashing him to pieces. The way was now clear to move between the two rooms on this floor.

Esprit15
2012-06-20, 10:01 PM
Jason jumps at the noise, drawing the rusty sword. "Oh, it's only you. Couldn't think of a better way to come back? What did you find?"

KujiUn
2012-06-20, 10:03 PM
"That this door is openable. You said we're in this together, right? You loot the chest, I got the cupboards." And so David searches the two cupboards...

Take 10 on Perception, +2 mod

Esprit15
2012-06-20, 10:08 PM
Jason opens the chest slowly in case something nasty was living inside of it.

Similarly, taking 10 with a +2

Arcran
2012-06-20, 10:16 PM
Jacob
Jacob slowly sits up in the life boat, rubbing his head. What the hell had happened? He remembered the boat going down, his parents pushing him into a boat.... Where were the others? His parents? That blonde he had been hitting on? They couldn't be dead. He couldn't have been the only one to make it to a boat. They had to be here, somewhere. Staggering out of the boat, he cries out.

"Hello? Is there anybody out there?" he cries in a hoarse voice. He waits a second for a reply, then cries out again before he turns towards the boat. He quickly rummages through the box. What in here is useful? Water for sure, the rope probably....

Jacob spends a few minutes looking over the gear before slipping the hatchet into the waistline of his torn and battered pants and picking up the box. He had no idea what would be useful, so why not take it all?

Hatchet on his belt and box in hand, Jacob begins the trudge towards the forest. If he had learned anything from Pokemon Ranger, it was that fresh water was the most important. He keeps his eyes peeled for anybody else that went down in the wreck. If they were alive, there'd be some companionship. If they were dead, well, maybe they'd have supplies. A lone tear rolls down his cheek as he trudges forward, only to be wiped away. Now wasn't the time for that. Now was the time to survive.

"ANYBODY?"

Perception for Survivors:
Will just take ten I suppose.

Awesomeusername
2012-06-20, 10:46 PM
"Hey Sevrin, did you see that white thing?" Bill gets off the lifeboat to get a closer look at the cave (but not too close), being careful not to step on any of the corpses.

hustlertwo
2012-06-20, 11:02 PM
Sevrin watches the furry thing escape.

Haff to vatch for dat later, mebbe. Fer now, let us see fer what is to bee found on de dead.

Sevrin begins poking through the corpses. He also clenches the hatchet from the emergency box tightly and keeps his "flooting ting" close by, in case the white beast returns.

EdroGrimshell
2012-06-20, 11:15 PM
Shina looks over, pulling her knife and getting into a fighting stance, only to see it's another survivor. She lowers the knife and relaxes her posture, but doesn't sheath it, no need to be stupid about it, "Yes," she says in a way that projects her voice without her having to shout. With that, she starts walking, the monkey following her as she goes. She'd have to call it something, but that wasn't important at this time.

Spacewolf
2012-06-21, 10:46 AM
Looking nervous about a knife being waved around "Hi i'm Sam you don't know if there are any other survivors around do you?"

EdroGrimshell
2012-06-21, 11:09 AM
"...Shina," she says, standing roughly ten feet from Sam, "No survivors other than ourselves," she replies to his question, and finally sheaths her knife, he wasn't armed, and he didn't have the right build to be a fighter. She thought about naming Horace a survivor, but, technically, he wasn't. He may be of use, survival was based on how much work could be done, an extra person doubled the work that could be done, making survival easier. And if he decided to try taking her out, she was a fighter, he wasn't, she'd be able to take him out before he could do serious harm.

Spacewolf
2012-06-21, 11:18 AM
Looking depressed for a moment before brightening up. "Well i'm sure they will show up after all I found you pretty easily, don't suppose you have any containers do you i found a stream nearby with some clean water but i don't have anything to carry it around in."

EdroGrimshell
2012-06-21, 01:06 PM
"Haven't checked yet," Shina states, "follow me," she says, leading Sam onto the boat's deck, "don't go below deck," She advises, "I need to check something."

With that, she heads below deck to see if Horace knew if there were any containers to hold water on board and if he wanted to meet 'Sam' to extend the deal to include him as well, two were better than one, it'd make getting his item easier once they got there.

Gorgondantess
2012-06-21, 01:28 PM
Laura runs over to grab the gun, and gives chase after the man. It's not like he could get far with those wounds.
As soon as she's near enough, she shoots a leg off.

Eshkigal
2012-06-21, 01:46 PM
Not dangerous, apparently-though her other new friend harly looked dangerous, and, well...anyway, while it could be dead weight, if push came to shove, free meal later, right?
"Yeah, we're not going to hurt you, small one."
She moves to slowly pick it up, like you might a child.
"Want to come with us?"

IrnBruAddict
2012-06-21, 05:57 PM
Lucia

The little blue thing lets you pick it up.

Level 5 Azurill, Thick Fat, Hardy nature

and 50 xp for 'catching' the Azurill

Laura

(Rolled Arms Attack for you, you hit)

Your aim is good, and you shoot the knee. His entire leg is taken off by the blast. He falls to the ground, unconcious. The strange looking shotgun is now empty.

David and Jason

The chest opens, and contains a pile of gold coins. The first closet contains some fine clothes. A nice jacket, a fance hat with a feater in it, and some gorgeous leather boots. 3 bottles of rum were stashed in the bottom, but seemed to have gone off over the hundreds of years. Whoever was the captain of this ship must have been very vain to dress like this. The second closet, well... the second closet contained a woman. She was leaning against the wall and looking at you curiously.

'Well, hello boys. You two must be new here. Heard there was some fresh meat.' The woman talked in a very posh english accent. The strangest this about her was that she was dressed in the style of a witch. Big wide purple hat, and a long purple robe. 'Oh, I think that was the point I was supposed to say boo. Damn! Mind shutting it over and letting me try again?'

Sam and Shina

Sam finds 3 barrels on deck. One was full of rotten food, and it had probably rendered it unusable. One was empty except for a rat skeleton, and the last contained tar. Shina goes down and sees Horace. 'BAH, ANOTHER ONE? WELL, TAKE HIM WITH YOU. IF HE PROVES USEFUL, I'LL MEET HIM THEN. IF HE PROVES A HINDERANCE, KILL AND LOOT HIM. AND AS FOR CONTAINERS, DOES IT LOOK LIKE I DRINK MUCH?' He opens his jacket to show off his boney ribs and empty chest. 'AND YOU ALREADY GOT TWO MAGIC ITEMS, IF HE WANTS ONE, GIVE HIM ONE OF YOURS. HE MAY GET SOMETHING IF HE BEHAVES HIMSELF THOUGH. NOW BE OFF. DON'T YOU FLESHIES NEED TO EAT AND SLEEP? GO DO THAT.'

Sevrin and Bill

The bodies seem picked clean, as if someone or something already went through their stuff. The white thing pops it's head out of the cave to spy on you, then ducks back inside. You do manage to find 2 great balls, a nice rolex watch and a swiss army knife.

Jacob

You head further inland, but don't notice any survivours. But as you move further in, you notice some strange tracks. As you move inland, you notice the flowers get thicker and thicker, as do the trees. Up ahead is a medow, where the trees part and sunlight floods in on the flowers. It seems strangely peaceful for a desert island. You do notice some human tracks round about this part though, so the island probably wasn't totally deserted.

Esprit15
2012-06-21, 06:08 PM
Jason is looking at the gold in the treasure chest when he hears the woman and trips over himself as he jumps. "What the- How the- Who are- What the Hell are you doing in there!?" The gold was appealing to grab a handful of, but they were being watched now and it probably wasn't going to do them any good here. Might stop by and grab a bagful if they ever find the means to get off the island.

EdroGrimshell
2012-06-21, 06:09 PM
Shina nods and heads back up, grabbing one of the black powder guns as she goes. On the way, she looks it over to see if it's functional.

Int Check: [roll0]

IrnBruAddict
2012-06-21, 06:34 PM
Shina

You figure the guns are still functional, or at least the ones Horace has fixed up. Others are done for. You also realise these guns pack more of a punch than normal guns, but they would take a good while to reload. (Damage base 4, but is Battle)

Jason

'What am I doing here? Looking for you two, obviously. What? Do you think I usually hang about in dusky old ships.' She steps out the wardrobe. 'But those! Well, those are worth coming out for.' She goes over to the clothes wardrobe. 'That hat is amazing! And the boots are stunning, and magical too. Do you mind?' She takes the hat and tries it on. She places her enourmous witch hat on the floor. 'How do I look boys? Fabulous?'

Esprit15
2012-06-21, 06:42 PM
Jason just looks confused. "I suppose. But what are you doing here then? Wouldn't it be more pleasent to be, you know, not hanging out in a wardrobe? What did you need to hide in there for us?"

EdroGrimshell
2012-06-21, 06:49 PM
Once upstairs, Shina goes over to Sam and hands him the gun, "take this," she says, "one shot, but a lot of power behind it. What did you find?"

Arcran
2012-06-21, 07:04 PM
Jacob
Survivors? he thinks to himself, looking at the tracks. Then he looks around at the meadow. The fact that it was so perfect seemed, wrong. It's like some B-class horror movie. Perfect island, crazy people come out of the trees and kill them. Maybe it's like Tropic Thunder and he's in some war zone. Thoughts of every deserted island movie going through his mind he pulls out the hatchet and starts to slowly follow the tracks, hoping that whatever god is out there that it's a survivor and not face-eating cannibals. He does scan the meadow as he walks, but focuses on the tracks.

Take Ten on Perception.

KujiUn
2012-06-21, 08:09 PM
"Whoa. A lady here." David was surprised by the sudden lady-in-the-closet. "I guess it looks good. But you're here for us? What are you talking about?"

hustlertwo
2012-06-21, 10:17 PM
Sevrin grabs the small haul and follows behind Bill as he examines the area near the cave's mouth.

I tink we not go in dere. We doan have lite. Doan want to risk new flooting und svimming tings.

BluesEclipse
2012-06-21, 10:21 PM
Jaden turns, about to leave, before stopping and looking back at the holes. "Hmm... is there something in there? Hard to tell... what do you think?" he asks his companion - well, the human one, anyway.

Awesomeusername
2012-06-21, 11:50 PM
"Hmm, I see your point. I think for now, we should try to find somewhere to set up camp."

Take 10 for searching for a good area

Spacewolf
2012-06-22, 06:13 AM
"One barrel is empty apart from a skeleton in it so probably usable, ones full of rotten food so its likely unusable. The last is fill'd with tar so might be able to make a fire out of it to get attention if any ships swing by"

Asdfth
2012-06-22, 05:43 PM
"Hmmm could be but I ain't sticking my hand in there. Though by my new friend it is can be used as a tunnel system.

EdroGrimshell
2012-06-22, 06:45 PM
Shina checks the one with a skeleton, "could be used, if cleaned thoroughly enough. We'll have to look for something else otherwise," she states, "Let's look for something to eat."

Spacewolf
2012-06-23, 07:03 AM
"Makes sense, where do you think we should start. Could try fishing or just checking any nearby plants to see if they are edible. "

EdroGrimshell
2012-06-23, 10:37 AM
"No line, hooks, or bait," Shina comments, "unless you have them we should go inland and search," she goes down to the beach again, "let's go," the monkey followed, "Do you know a good spot?" she asks it.

Spacewolf
2012-06-23, 10:49 AM
"I think my plant should be able to catch fish since he seems to have quite a reach, but i guess we should get the water first and there might be fruit on the way there."
Sam emptys out the bones from the barrel and wheels it down to the shore
"All ready to go right?"

Eshkigal
2012-06-23, 11:58 AM
Lucia pets the azurill gently, and puts it under an arm, letting Nevica get in the satchel.
"Now, what should I call you? Have any talents?"
She chooses to follow the mountain around to see what areas are near it, or if there is anything remotely inhabitable nearby. As is, she had wood, a somewhat limited food resource, and water near this spot, and if she could find a place to store materials and goods, life would get even simpler-void, this was already a few steps better than life on the street, as she had access to more resources now than she did then.

BluesEclipse
2012-06-23, 05:33 PM
"Hmm..." Jaden replies, before saying, "Think your new friend would be willing to see what he can bring up for us?"

Asdfth
2012-06-23, 09:12 PM
"Sure let's try it. Hey little buddy." Stephen gently puts the Axew down. "Can you explore that hole you came from."

Gorgondantess
2012-06-25, 11:00 AM
First order of business is to loot the body, then look for a means of restraining him in case he wakes up, so she can go about her business without fear of reprisal.

IrnBruAddict
2012-06-25, 04:10 PM
((Hey, guys, little request. When you are posting, could you please put your characters name at the top in bold? This game has more PC's than usual and sometimes I forget who is playing who, or get mixed up. Would just help me, that's all.))

Jacob

You follow the tracks deeper and deeper into the flowery medow. It looks like something out of a bad romance novel, flowers and sunshine everywhere. But then you notice small drips of blood as the footprints lead you deeper and deeper into the center of the medow. Eventually, you see a small alter in the center, made of obsidian. The tracks lead up to it, but from here you can't see anyone on it.

Sam and Shina

The monkey leads you two a small way inland. Eventually, you come to a small running stream, leading to a lake. A few coconut trees line the edge of the lake, and the monkey points to the top of the trees.

Stephen and Jaden

The Axew looks down the hole, then nods and dissapears down it. After wating a few minutes, it brings up a shoulder satchel that looked like it had been stuck down there a few years. The nike logo was peeling off.

(one of you roll a d100 and see how lucky you are)

Bill and Sevrin

The annoying thing is, the cave seems to be the best area to seek shelter on this part of the island. The beack was too exposed and open, and the there was a lange cliff blocking you from following it North East. There was however two footprint trails heading south west, and there were rows of sticks laid out leading that way. Seemed some people headed that way. The only other option to following the tracks seemed to be to follow the river near the cave inland and hope to find somewhere more hospitable, or try and climb the cliff.

Laura

The best thing you could time him up with would be his belt or his bootlaces. When you search his body, you find several more shotgun shells. (Shotgun has a base damage of 2, but needs reloaded after 3 shots which takes a trainer action). He also has a swiss army knife (this model (http://www.swissarmy365.co.uk/swiss-army-knives-c44/explorer-swiss-army-knife-p647)) an electronic pokedex, a fake rolex, a pokeball and a wallet.

Lucia

You follow the cliff, and you come yet again to another river. This one is about twice as wide, and much faster. There are trees that side of the river bank, but not this side. You could try to figure a way ove it, you could follow the river inland, or you could try climbing the mountain you were circling round to get a better view.

While you are carrying your new blue thing you find it has the ability to spray water from it's mouth. It can't damage anything with it, but it can wet things and in a worst case scenario, the water looks fresh enough to be drinkable.

Jason and David

'Well, I had to hide in the wardrobe. Do you think I could fit in the chest? Are you mad? Come now, use a little common sense.' She replaces her hat, then proceeds to examine the boots. 'Real leather. They don't make them like this anymore, I tell you that.' She kicks a skeleton off one of the bunks, hikes up her skirt, and tries to put the boot on. 'Look, I'm here because I need someone to get something for me, something off that ship you were all on. And you two needed a bit of help.' She pauses in changing her footwearand produces two red acorns which look suspiciously like pokeballs. 'Here, you better take these. Otherwise those things behind you will eat your souls and I'm back to square one. Now fight them off while I try and get these boots to fit on.'

You turn round and see what looks like two while skulls floating in your direction. 'Well, what are you wating for, call out your pokemon!'

(enemy speed 3)

Gorgondantess
2012-06-25, 04:13 PM
Laura:

Laura loots it all, all of it. Puts on the rolex, and reloads the shotgun. She then checks to see if the pokeball has anything in it- if not, she catches the eevee with it. She then checks the pokedex, seeing what he's seen recently, and if she can dig up the grey dinosaur thing.

KujiUn
2012-06-25, 04:20 PM
David

Stats:
David: 36 / 36 HP
Machop: 37 / 37 HP

David fishes in his pockets for the Pokedex Jason forgot to loot, scanning the unknown. "Uh..." He takes out the Machop that was inside his acorn thing. "Alright! Uh... attack!" The Machop looks at him with a "what" face before obliging with a Karate Chop! That just passes through.

Esprit15
2012-06-25, 04:21 PM
Jason
"Um, what!?" His voice stutters even on the two words, but he tosses the Apricorn out, letting out a small, blue fish with stubby legs. "Um, is now a bad time to mention that I have seen Pokémon all of thrice and have no idea what I'm doing?"

KujiUn
2012-06-25, 04:25 PM
David

"J-just tell it to attack or something! That Pokemon probably has attacks that will actually hit!"

Esprit15
2012-06-25, 04:49 PM
"Um...attack?" The Chinchou doesn't seem to pay attention to the nervous human and fires a few bubbles that pop loudly near the...things.

Bubble
AC: [roll0] 2
Damage: [roll1]
Damage: [roll2]

Chinchou

HP: 40/40
Def: 6
Sp Def: 9
Speed: 5
Illuminate

Jason
56/56

IrnBruAddict
2012-06-25, 04:58 PM
David and Jason

The Duskull that gets hit Leers at Chinchou, while the other hits Machop with a Night Shade and he loses 6 hp. They continue to float towards you two, as if they were trying to get past your pokemon to get to you.

'Oh, you also need these.' Two books suddenly appear, floating in front of you. The books open themselves up to a blank page, and soon information appears on the thing you are fighting.

Magical Pokedex books!

Laura

After reloading, there are 12 shells left. Laura finds the man has scanned 6 pokemon. Meowth and Growlithe (2 of the more common 'pet' pokemon, owend by celebrities and major politicians), Machoke and Magnemite (2 of the pokemon the pirates who attacked the ship used) a Cranidos and a Minccino. The Cranidos was the pokemon that was chasing him. When you open the pokeball, a knocked out Minccino is released. The pokedex confirms that a normal type would have trouble with a rock type like Cranidos, and that Cranidos's danger rating was much, much higher than Minccino's was.

Relaxed, Male, Last Chance, level 6, currently at -3 hp

Esprit15
2012-06-25, 05:08 PM
Jason
"Great, more studying... Come on! Hit it again!" The Chinchou fires another stream of bubbles at the same Duskull.

Bubble
If Crit: +[roll2]

KujiUn
2012-06-25, 05:49 PM
David

"Right. So you can't hit them, right?" The Machop nods at David. "Right. Lemme open an escape route, then! Hit the walls!" The Machop slams his fist on the wall of the ship, hopefully making an exit!

Gorgondantess
2012-06-25, 06:19 PM
Laura
Well, it's better than nothing. Laura looks around for a way to tie up the guy, and... you know what, nevermind. It's not like he's going anywhere. She drags him over by the stream, and leaves him be. (What kind of clothes is he wearing, by the way?)
That done, she grabs the eevee, puts it over her shoulder, and looks around for... well, anything. Landmarks, particular plants, etc.

EdroGrimshell
2012-06-25, 06:25 PM
Shina Nami

Shina looks up the trees, "Can your, friend, reach those?" Shina asks Sam, indicating the tangela then the coconuts in the trees.

Arcran
2012-06-25, 06:46 PM
Jacob
An altar? Blood? Were there still Aztecs in the world? Jacob subconciously places his hand over his heart. He wasn't going to have that sacrificed to the Sun God. But then he gets a thought that makes him sick. What if they killed another survivor? Maybe he'd have gear, something. Hell, even if he just has clothes he might be able to make bandages or something. Sick with himself and feeling like he may be walking into a trap, Jacob creeps forward towards the altar, watching for the slightest movement. The hatchet, previously at his waist, now lies clutched in a white knuckled hand.

Stealth: [roll0]
Perception: [roll1]

IrnBruAddict
2012-06-25, 07:32 PM
Jacob

Jacob sneaks up to the alter, and sees a strange green lizard munching on a man's open chest. Two long tendrils come out it's back, and a snapping sound is heard as it breaks his ribs open the get better access to his gooey goodness inside his chest.

In the middle of the alter is a strange reflecting pool, and the mans blood seems to flow away from it, as if some unseen force is stopping it from flowing into there. There also seems to be some gems lodged into the roof of the alter, about 9 feet off the ground.

Jason and David

The Duskull takes another hit, but stays floating, though it does seem to be wavering in and out of this world. It's eyes flash red, and Chinchou loses 6 hp. Machop smashes through the wall, and you can see a much more open and spacious room, probably the ships hold.

The witch tries to stand up, still struggling to put her boot on, but falls face first onto her face. 'Ow, little help here boys?' She stretches her hand out towards you. 'Oh, you may not want them to touch you. Pokemon can touch them, but if a ghost touches a human, well.... lets just say we should go now.'

Laura

The man is wearing a grey short sleeved shirt over a white vest, and beige cargo pants which are now slowly turning red from his blood. He has nice think boots on, but they may be a bit too big for you. (And his other boot is with his leg, you blasted it off and it's lying about 5 feet away)

You are near the shore, and are standing in a small bit of land between a river which splits into 2 tributaries to the sea. You could go left (East), or right (West) as both rivers are crossable, or you could follow the main river inland. West seems clear, with spaced out trees, while east is more crowded, but has more plants that direction, plus it looks like there is a cleariing a few miles through the forest. There are some pink berries growing in bushes near you.

Shina

The Tangela can stretch it's vines far, but not quite the height of the fruit. Then you feel a slap on the back of the head, and see the Aipom hit you with it's tail hand. It looks offended you didn't ask it to climb.

Esprit15
2012-06-25, 07:36 PM
Jason
"Keep it up." Jason walks over to help the woman as the Chinchou fires more Bubbles. "Just how bad?"

Chinchou: 34/40
Bubble

KujiUn
2012-06-25, 07:38 PM
David

Stats:
David: 36 / 36 HP
Machop: 31 / 37 HP

"Right, then." David and the Machop help pull the witch to the hold. "You know, for a witch, I'm surprised you can't handle those ghosts."

Arcran
2012-06-25, 07:52 PM
Jacob
As the bile rises in his throat, Jacob starts to slink away through the grass. Maybe he'd come back later to loot those gems, but at the moment he had no chance of taking on the lizard. Almost puking he slides away, leaving the demonic altar and deadly creature.

IrnBruAddict
2012-06-25, 07:58 PM
Jason and David

The weak ghost fades away, but the other is slowly floating after you.

'Yeah, these boots? Cursed. They must be anti-magic boots, and I don't feel like cutting my legs off. Now quickly, one of you try pulling them off so I can teleport us out of here. If a ghost touches you, it possesses you. And if it touches me? Well, then you'll have a pissed off vengeful spirit trying to kill you with magic, and no one wants that. Well, 'cept maybe them, but I'm a little pre-occupied helping the living to worry about the dead. How was I to know your pokemon couldn't hurt them, I didn't even know what you'd get.' She sighs under her breath. 'And they were such sexy boots too...'

(STR check to pull the boots off)

Jacob

You notice one of the crystals has come loose, and rolled off the alter and into the grass. If you hurry, you may be able to grab it before the creature finishes it's meal.

EdroGrimshell
2012-06-25, 08:01 PM
Shina Nami

Shina looks at the Aipom with a raised eyebrow, "Thought it'd be easier than climbing," she says, "would you please knock a few coconuts down?"

Arcran
2012-06-25, 08:01 PM
Jacob
The gem catches his eye, but the thought of grabbing it soon dissapates. It might not be worth anything here anyways. He'd come back later; get them and the creature.

KujiUn
2012-06-25, 08:02 PM
David

"Right." David pulls on one boot, the Machop helping David by pulling on the other one!

David's STR check:
[roll0]

Machop's POW check:
[roll1]

Esprit15
2012-06-25, 08:05 PM
Jason
"One down, go for the other!" Jason yells over as he helps the woman with the boots. "Doubt I'll get them off. I'm not the toughest fellow around." He grabs the same boot as the Machop and helps it pull.

Bubble

STR roll: [roll3]

BluesEclipse
2012-06-25, 08:31 PM
Jaden

Jaden smiles as the Pokemon surfaces, saying, "Nice... thanks for the help, little guy." Jaden looks at the satchel for a moment, and carefully takes it from the Pokemon, looking through it to see what's inside.

Satchel roll: [roll0]

Gorgondantess
2012-06-25, 08:47 PM
Laura strips the guy of his clothes (most of them) and stashing them somewhere safe-ish. She sees if she can't design some sort of sack out of some of them, and then heads into the thicker woods to check out the plants and pink berries, newfound shotgun at the ready.

Eshkigal
2012-06-25, 11:22 PM
LUCIA:
Lucia looks up.
"We're going up, friends. Nevica, Mare, let's take a look around."
She begins looking for an easy enough path up.

Asdfth
2012-06-26, 12:50 AM
"Thanks buddy now what's in this thing.
[roll0]

Spacewolf
2012-06-26, 09:17 AM
After washing the bucket then filling it with water from the stream using tangela to make sure it doesn't get washed away. Sam wheels it back onto land. Then picks up the tangela to help him reach some of the other coconuts while the apiom gets the others

IrnBruAddict
2012-06-27, 07:11 PM
Jason and David

You hear a crack, and the right boot comes off. 'Argh, god damn. Think I broke my toes. Come on guys, one more. If worst comes to worst, grab a sword and cut my foot off. One last try with the other boot though.'

The Duskull Disables Chinchou's Bubble.

Laura

(give me an INT or WIS roll to see if these berries are eddible or what their effect is)

Lucia

You climb up for about 20 minutes before you notice a giant dragon fly on the mountain side.

Sam and Shina

The monkey knocks down about 5 coconuts and the bush gets another 3. You fill the barrel with water easily, but it is now to heavy to carry back to the ship on your own.

Jacob

You go back to collect your box of things (because I'm assuming you weren't trying to sneak around with a big box under your arm) you lift it up and notice it suddenly feels much heavier. And it looks like the lid is slightly askew.

Jaden and Stephen

In the bag you find the following items: A harpoon gun, 5 spare harpoons, a pokedex, an ipod full of blues and jazz music, 6 pokeballs (one of which may be active), 30 feet of rope, and a camping stove half full of gas. There is also food in it, but it has long gone off.

KujiUn
2012-06-27, 07:13 PM
David

"Okay, let's do this. PULL!" David and the Machop pull the boot together!

David's STR and Machop's POW:
[roll0]
[roll1]

EdroGrimshell
2012-06-27, 07:28 PM
Shina breathes out a sigh, "dump it, we'll fill it on the ship," she holds up a coconut, "we can carry water in these to fill it," she says. She pets the monkey, "good job," she whispers.

Eshkigal
2012-06-27, 07:33 PM
Lucia
Lucia looks at the dragonfly and curses silently. That was far too big to be normal, possibly another pokemon...though it was very interesting to look at, even from here...she looks at her two friends.
"Hm...Mare, if it attacks me, wet it's wings and Nevica...I don't know, freeze it. Probably dislikes cold. Never see bugs out in winter, after all."
She puts them down behind a rock, and moves forward.
"Ehm...Excuse me, signor dragonfly. Very graceful, very interesting... Can...can I go past with my group in peace?"
[roll0]

Eshkigal
2012-06-27, 07:34 PM
Lucia
Lucia looks at the dragonfly and curses silently. That was far too big to be normal, possibly another pokemon...though it was very interesting to look at, even from here...she looks at her two friends.
"Hm...Mare, if it attacks me, wet it's wings and Nevica...I don't know, freeze it. Probably dislikes cold. Never see bugs out in winter, after all."
She puts them down behind a rock, and moves forward.
"Ehm...Excuse me, signor dragonfly. Very graceful, very interesting... Can...can I go past with my group in peace?"
[roll0]
She tenses, ready to run back towards her team, waiting in potential ambush.

Awesomeusername
2012-06-27, 07:46 PM
Bill

"So Sevrin, what do you think we should do? I'm thinking that we should follow the river over there because I doubt that I can climb that cliff, and that cave already has something in it."

IrnBruAddict
2012-06-27, 07:59 PM
Shina

The Aipom gets a smug look on it's face.

Lucia

The giant dragon fly looks at you suspiciously, but decides better than to attack you and flies off.

David and Jason

This boot is much easier, and David and the Machop literally rip the boot in half to get the woman's foot out. 'Argh! Damn, that was painful, but at least that foot isn't broken. Now quick, return your pokemon and grab onto me.'

Eshkigal
2012-06-27, 08:01 PM
Breathing out, Lucia goes and collects her other two, keeping an eye out for more surprises as she heads up, or places to stay.

Gorgondantess
2012-06-27, 08:04 PM
Laura:
Int roll: [roll0]
In the future, when it's stuff like this, go ahead and roll for me.

Esprit15
2012-06-27, 08:22 PM
Jason
"No need to tell me twice." He recalls the Chinchou before it can send off more bubbles and grabs onto the woman.

Arcran
2012-06-27, 08:45 PM
Jacob
Jacob looks at the box cautiously. Could something have gotten into it? Pulling the axe back, ready to make a hit, he throws back the lid of the box. Nothing was going to eat him!

KujiUn
2012-06-27, 08:48 PM
David

David recalls his Machop and grabs onto the woman as well. <Note to self: awesome threesome, right here.> he thinks to himself.

BluesEclipse
2012-06-27, 08:51 PM
"Hmm..." Jaden says, looking at the items they found. "Lots of useful stuff... I suppose the first thing we should do is figure out who carries what... you have any preferences?"

Spacewolf
2012-06-28, 04:07 AM
Sam

"Nice work tangela. I guess if you think thats best, although we could roll it back while using weed to stop it getting away from us that way we don't have to lift it"

hustlertwo
2012-06-28, 07:37 AM
Sevrin frowns.

I am tink ve try cave afffter ull. All tings like river. Fresh vater. Camp near, und ve get unvelcome com-pan-ee.

EdroGrimshell
2012-06-28, 09:08 AM
"Same results," Shina says, shaking her head as she does so, "longer to fill but easier to transport."

Spacewolf
2012-06-28, 10:17 AM
"Alright then lets fill them up and then once their all full the barrel will be easier to lift if its not empty. So how do you fill coconuts with water then?"

Asdfth
2012-06-28, 03:24 PM
"Well since we have 6 Pokeballs so we can split that. I have never been good with a gun so you can take those harpoons. The stove and rope could be useful so I could use those. You can take the ipod and I the Pokedex.

BluesEclipse
2012-06-28, 05:21 PM
Nodding, Jaden takes the gun and harpoons, along with the iPod. Looking at the Pokeballs, he blinks for a moment, and says, "Hmm... one of these seems to be active... let me take a look at it. In the meantime, why don't you see just what our friends here are?"

Not entirely sure what you mean by "active", but I'll assume an INT check would be appropriate for figuring it out - [roll0]

IrnBruAddict
2012-06-30, 03:37 PM
Jaden and Stephen

You scan the pokemon. You are sure there is a pokemon in one of the balls, though you are unable to identify it while it's in it's ball.

Jacob

You pull open the box, and see something that looks thike a robotic arm lying in it. An eye on the arm swivles round to look at you, but the pokemon doesn't get up or even move.

Jason and David

'Seriously? Tell two men to grab on to you and not one of them tries to grab your boobs and pretend it's an accident?' The witch sighs then snaps her fingers. You are teleported away from the ship, leaving behind an angry Duskull.

You reappear in a small hut, and land on top of each other in a pile, Jason's face right between her breasts and Jason's ass on David's face.

'Well, that was a trip and a half.'

Lucia

She finds a cave about half way up the mountain. There are no signs of life at the cave mouth.

Laura

You identify the berries as Sitris berries. They heal pokemon and people, as well as providing nourishment.

(I can roll skill checks for you, but you need to roll things like attacks. that cool? same goes for everyone else, any of you guys who don't want to do skill rolls, just say.)

Sam and Shina

After a bit of working, you managed to get the large barrel of fresh water to the Pirate ship. You do Shina's plan with the coconuts to fill up any water that spilled out, useing up 3 of the coconuts in the process.

Sevrin and Bill

While you two are arguing about which way to go, you hear a scream for help comming from the jungle, up the river.

KujiUn
2012-06-30, 03:56 PM
David

David looks up to find where he has been staring at the whole trip. "...huh, didn't know you were a fan of rimming. Kinky." He moves back to look at the witch. "Well, sorry for not grabbing onto you. Don't swing that way. But, if you wanna do a thing with me and Jason here, I'll be totally up for it."

Esprit15
2012-06-30, 04:04 PM
Jason
Jason kicks David off, but adjusts himself to better see the woman (not removing himself). "Sorry, didn't know you actually wanted that. Was raised to have a bit more self control, be a bit more gentlemanly." He pushes himself off of her and helps her up. "Now, the thing more pressing on my mind than basic desires: How did you do that!? You just snapped your fingers and we were gone from there!" He considers hugging her, but decides that would be awkward. "Thank you. I want to say more than that but my brain is having trouble finding words besides that to express gratitude." He pauses again and hugs her.

Gorgondantess
2012-06-30, 04:43 PM
Laura picks off several of the sitrus berries, storing them in her makeshift rucksack.
That done, she looks around for other things of note. Perhaps other plants, or a good place to set up camp.

Asdfth
2012-06-30, 04:55 PM
"Well lets just see what is." Stephen takes the Pokeball and releases it.

IrnBruAddict
2012-06-30, 06:26 PM
Stephen

You open the pokeball and a little grey bouncy thing looking up at you. It has a shining red gem on it's head. The pokedex registers it as Spoink.

Gentle, Female, level 7, Mind Mold

Laura

You gather 5 ripe berries. You spot anoter bush of berries that could be eaten, but aren't sure what they do. You are pretty sure they aren't poisonous though (3 mystery berries). Looking around you see a giant tree inland. You may be able to find shelter under it's roots or in it's branches. Or you could try breaking down some smaller tree branches and maybe trying to make a small shelter.

Jason and David

'Sorry, but when you spend year on your own at a time you look for any affection you can get.' She hugs Jason back, giving his butt a little squeeze. When he lets go, she tumbles over to the side, her broken ankle giving way underneath her. 'Oww, forgot about that.' She waves her hand over the foot and the broken skin begins to re-knit itself together. 'This is magic. You know, the kind in fairy tales. What, we like in a world where some creatures can be compressed electronically into small balls, and 3 foot tall blue turtles can spray almost infiinite water, and you think a girl teleporting itself is strange?' She gives a loud laugh. 'You need to get your priorities sorted friend.' She pushes herself up onto a small wooden bed.

'Oh, I should introduce myself. Beatrice, witch of the Spring island. Nice to meet you. And thanks for not cutting my leg off. Sorry about the ghosts almost eating you two, should have done a detection spell on the boots.'

Gorgondantess
2012-06-30, 06:45 PM
Laura, in that case, heads on over to where she dumped the guy and takes his clothes that she stashed, seeing if his condition has changed. If not, she heads on over to the big tree, looks around, and if there's nothing of note, sees about building a bit of a lean-to with leaves, branches, and the guy's clothes.

BluesEclipse
2012-06-30, 06:47 PM
"Well... look at that. Looks like you have another friend, there." Jaden says, as he looks at the odd, pig-like Pokemon. "Now... we should see about finding some shelter - and some edible food. While we look, care to tell me what the Dex says about this guy?" Jaden asks the question with a motion towards the blue cat-like Pokemon trailing him.

Esprit15
2012-06-30, 06:54 PM
Jason
Jason tries to helps her up to the bed, supporting her weight on the side with the broken ankle while it recovers. "Wasn't ever a huge fan of them. Too busy with school to even think of training one." He watches the flesh on her leg mend itself. "Would you be able to teach someone to do that? We're kinda stuck here for a time and not worrying about twisting your ankle in a fall would be really nice to figure out." He places his hand out to the lady. "So more properly than before, thank you, Beatrice. I'm Jason."

Asdfth
2012-06-30, 07:15 PM
"Well aren't you adorable. It like the piglets I used to raise." He pats the Spoink on the head. "yes we do need to find shelter and some food." Stephen holds the dex and scans the cat Pokemon. "According to this that is a shinx. One last thing". He then scans his Pokemon. "And this is an Axew.

KujiUn
2012-06-30, 07:51 PM
David

"Beatrice, huh?" David said, preferring (and using) the Italian pronunciation of the name. "Well, it's nice to meet you." He sat up on the bed, a bit saddening by the other guy who didn't want to put it inside him, but eh. "So, what did you need help with, again?"

BluesEclipse
2012-06-30, 09:14 PM
Jaden

"Shinx, huh?" Jaden says, as he looks over Stephen's shoulder to read the Pokedex info on the cat. "An electric Pokemon... hmm..." Thinking for a moment, Jaden turns towards the Shinx and says, "I think Volt will suit you well enough, eh?"

EdroGrimshell
2012-06-30, 09:37 PM
Shina takes a moment after the work is done to go into the cabin. Here, she looks at her aipom and says, rather briefly, "I'll call you Claire," before she works at cracking one of the coconuts open for Claire and herself to get something to eat. She'd split it with Sam as well, it was common curtesy mostly, and he'd be more useful if he wasn't weak from hunger.

Asdfth
2012-06-30, 10:40 PM
"it says that Axew is a dragon so I will go with Xilla. I heard that name in one those kung-fu movies.

hustlertwo
2012-06-30, 10:45 PM
As Bill turns to the scream, Sevrin raises his hatchet and swings it at his fellow survivor.

I vill not take orders anymore! Dis blue ting you have, you do not deserve. Now is mine. Leave it and ze sooplies, or ve kill. Floot! Fight!

Sevrin hatchet attack on Bill: [roll0] AC 6 [roll1]
Floot using Poison Sting on Bill: [roll2] AC 2, Poison on 17-20 [roll3]

Awesomeusername
2012-06-30, 11:09 PM
Bill

"That wasn't nice", in response to the hatchet, than, "GAH" as he got hit by the poison.

"Swirly, get Sevrin"
Swirly- Hypnosis: [roll0] AC 6
Bill- unarmed strike (maybe) [roll1] AC 6, [roll2]

Spacewolf
2012-07-01, 05:45 AM
Sam gets weed to break open one of his coconuts to eat. After eating his fill he checks out the surrounding area

[roll0]

hustlertwo
2012-07-01, 05:48 PM
Capitalizing on the element of surprise, Sevrin lashes out at his castaway mate once more before the hypnotizing.

Hatchet: [roll0] [roll1]

Poison Sting: [roll2] [roll3] Poison on 17-20.

hustlertwo
2012-07-01, 05:51 PM
Crit hit: [roll0]

Eye vill never take orders again. Now Sevrin vill order...or else!

hustlertwo
2012-07-01, 06:42 PM
Hypnosis interception:

[roll0] 11 or more.

IrnBruAddict
2012-07-02, 07:10 PM
Bill and Sevrin

Sevrin and Floot manage to knock out Bill, but Swirly sends Sevrin to sleep at the same time Bill faints. After an unknown amount of time, Sevrin wakes up on the beach. Blood and drag marks are on the sand, leading into the forest. Seems whatever was in the cave came out and took Bill away. His box of supplies has been left on the beach. The screaming from in the forest had grown silent. Swirly had also disappeared.

Bill wakes up in aching agony. His side where the hatchet struck is bandaged up, and a cool green plant substance is over his puncture wound. He is in a small wooden hut, but can't move much. He realises he is in a bed, and there are bottles of many colours lined up on the wall. He hears a voice coming from another room.

'Don't cha be movin' 'bout now boy. Ja only jus' lived dere. Not for da White King dere, ya be wit' da spirits on da otha side.'

A large white monkey pokemon pokes it's head rond the corner to look at you. Swirly was sleeping at Bills side.

Jaden and Stephen

The two pokemon seem okay with their new names.

Laura

The man seems to be unconcious, but not quite dead yet. Checking out the big tree, there was something to see. Under the giant roots of the tree was an underground chamber, as if the tree had grown off the ground slightly. From what she can see, several small bug pokemon are scurrying around.

Sam and Shina

The two split some coconuts and soon feel reinvigorated. Looking out over the beach, Sam notices some water pokemon gathering on the beach.

David and Jason

'Tell you what, if you pick it up, I'll give you a few lessons. Being on these islands tends to awaken magical ability in those who can use it.' Beatrice shifts her weight and rests her ankle on the bed. Despite looking a lot better, it seemed it was still sore. 'As for why I need you two, I need some people to scavenge something off of that ship you were on for me. Em, the big metal one, not the haunted one. Seems it crashed and beached the front half near Summer Island. There may be a little diving and a boat will be needed to get to it. A little scavenger hunt, that sound fun? And look on the bright side, no ghosts on the cruise ship. Okay, well, it's not like I can guarantee that but it's a whole lot less likely there than on a HAUNTED ship, right?'

Esprit15
2012-07-02, 07:47 PM
Jason
He laughs at the haunted ship comment, then thinks on it for a second. "Summer Island. Is that the name of this island or a different one? I'd be willing to help if it is possible for me. What do you need us to get, and where might we find it?" He wonders to himself why she was unable to get what she needed herself. She seemed more capable than them, once her leg recovered.

KujiUn
2012-07-02, 08:21 PM
David

David just nodded, before looking at the witch. "So, why don't you just teleport us to the ship, and we'll get it for you? That, or something else, I dunno."

Awesomeusername
2012-07-02, 08:36 PM
Bill

Bill wakes up with a groan "Ugh, where am I? The last thing I remember is getting hit by that hatchet.", he looks around trying to get a sense of his surroundings without moving too much.

Esprit15
2012-07-02, 08:45 PM
Jason
"I'd imagine that it expends a fair amount of energy to do that, and in her condition that's a terrible idea. She needs to rest and stay in bed." He smacks David in the head. "And I mean actually rest while she's in bed." He looks at Beatrice again. "Is there a huge rush to find whatever it is you are looking for?"

hustlertwo
2012-07-02, 10:01 PM
Sevrin glares at his Gligar.

Tanks a lot, Floot. Ve cannot leaf de order-givers alone. Ve must get zem togedder, and make zem udderstand it is our way, or de hatchet's way. Come on, flooty friend. Ve vill not go into de cave now; iff Beel is still alive, he vill be vaiting for us.

Sevrin sticks a hatchet in each of his belt loops, after washing himself and the makeshift weapon in the ocean, and hoists the box of supplies as he heads toward the river, in the general direction of the scream.

Perhaps ve vill find a nu follower. Ze first of manee, ja?

The Scandinavian chortles as he goes.

Gorgondantess
2012-07-03, 03:40 AM
Laura
Unless they look particularly threatening, Laura goes to work smooshing the various bug pokemon with the butt of her shotgun in order to better set up camp. She also sees if any of them might be good eatin'.

Eshkigal
2012-07-03, 08:55 AM
Lucia:
Noting the lack of things coming out, she cautiously goes in. As Nevica glows, she gives a soft, quiet laugh at the pokemon she was quickly growing dependent on. Full of surprises. She looks around, trying to see how many decent hiding spots there were inside, or if there were signs she missed.
[roll0]

Arcran
2012-07-03, 05:51 PM
Jacob
Jacob yells as he sees the eye, slamming the box shut. Something was in there; something alive. Shifting his hatchet to his left hand he reopens the box.

What the hell are you? Get out of there! he shouts, axe heald over his head, ready to strike.

Asdfth
2012-07-04, 09:43 AM
"Alright now we need to find a shelter then focus on food.
[roll0] Perception check for a cave or anything that can be used as a shelter.

EdroGrimshell
2012-07-04, 02:16 PM
Shina follows Sam, with Claire close behind, "...this is, interesting," she states, looking at the gathered water pokemon, "can't catch them though."

IrnBruAddict
2012-07-04, 09:00 PM
Jason and David

'Well, truth is I can't swim. So I can't go into the ship and get it. And I used up most of my power teleporting here. This is Spring Island, the one you two washed up on was Summer Island. There are 3 islands here, Spring Summer and Autumn. As for the other question, no, no rush. I need a full nights rest before I can teleport you two to Summer Island. But you can train for a few days if you wish. Plus, it may be useful to scavange up some scuba equipment or something.'

'Oh! And I'll only tell you what it is and why I want it if you agree to help me.' She gives you two a cheeky wink.

Sam and Shina

You notice one of the pokemon, what looks to be some sort of shellfish, has what appears to be a pokedex in it's claw.

Jaden and Stephan

You spot a cave which looks like it will do the trick. And with a bit of concealment, it would be very hard for people or pokemon to spot.

Laura

The first bug you try to smoosh takes offence, and tackles you for 12 damage.

Lucia

You think the cave is empty, but it does go straight into the mountain. But the entrance seems safe enough.

Bill

'Dat boi wen' crazy on ja, try to cut ya up good. Dis island, it does that to folk. Bringin' out da worst in dem. Trust me, ya wouldn't believe what dem otha survivours been gettin' up ta.'

You look to be in some sort of room within a ruin. From the angle of the clouds, you were pretty high up.

Sevrin

You spot a small lizard creature drinking by the stream. It spots you, but after watching for a moment, it starts to drink again, ignoring you.

Jacob

The thing looks at you with it's one eye, then goes back to sleep.

KujiUn
2012-07-04, 09:06 PM
David

David nodded and smiled. "Oh, sure, sure, we'll help. Well, if it's alright with Jason here."

Arcran
2012-07-04, 09:09 PM
Jacob
That was weird. He now had a small robot arm asleep in his toolbox. Shruggin Jacob takes the robot out of the box and cradles it under his arm like a football. He locks up the box again, picks it up, then heads further inland, looking for a water source.

Perception: Take Ten

Esprit15
2012-07-04, 09:17 PM
Jason
Jason looks annoyed, but then smiles. "Okay, deal. We owe you anyways. And I do want to learn that healing of yours. It would compliment conventional medicine very well."

EdroGrimshell
2012-07-04, 09:40 PM
Shina looks towards Sam, "that could be useful," she says, pointing towards the pokedex, "try and take it?" She was going to anyway, but it'd be easier with Sam's support, esspecially with him having a grass type to help against the water types.

hustlertwo
2012-07-04, 10:18 PM
Sevrin looks at his Gligar.

Jew prolly due nawt know to how for talking to dees one? I vill try.

He approaches the creature slowly, arms out and hatchet down at his side, not pointed at the beast.

Hullo, leetle one. Vood yoo like to come mit mir? Ve haff food und shiny tings for which to play.

He holds out one of the scavenged Great Balls.

[roll0] Persuade.

Gorgondantess
2012-07-04, 10:21 PM
Laura
In that case, Laura just leaves, and does some more exploring. She checks her pokedex to see what kind of pokemon they were.
Sooooo not getting into a battle that'll probably take weeks of doing the same thing over and over again. Is there any way I could, like, fight them on autopilot?

Asdfth
2012-07-05, 12:38 AM
"Over there a cave. We should check it out. Then if it is safe we should then look got food. Stephen with Xilla at his side sets off towards the cave.

BluesEclipse
2012-07-05, 12:40 AM
Jaden nods, and answers, "Lead the way, then, Stephen. Come on, Volt." He turns to follow the other survivor, the Shinx trailing behind him.

Spacewolf
2012-07-05, 11:42 AM
"Yea sure"
Sam gets down to the beach and approaches the shellfish from the front along with tangela. Making sure to hold out his hands to appear unthreatening and being copied by weed although it's hard to tell which vines could be called his hands

Wonder if they understand me worth a shot at least

"Hi there, do you mind if i have a look at that thing your holding and i can show you how it works if you like?"

Hopefully i won't have to use weed to grab it off them

Cha check perhaps?
[roll0]

Eshkigal
2012-07-06, 11:59 AM
Lucia
She makes a note, but doesn't trust it. This end might be safe, but what about the other end? Better to go up and try and see what's visible above the treeline.

IrnBruAddict
2012-07-06, 08:02 PM
About the battle thing. I have WAY too little time to roll both sides of a battle, and without rolling this is just an RP game, not a table top game like it's supposed to be. So I could make a battle thread. That way I get fights donw faster, rather than have to wait till update time to get it over with. It also means I can post fight stuff without needing to deal with other characters. Is everyone cool with that idea?

Lucia

To the north of the mountain lies the sea, so you are sure this mountain is on the northern part of the island, near the tip. Directly south lies a thick forest, full of trees. That part looks dangerous. To the south west is the coast of the island if it curves. Much like the fruit clearing you were at before, the trees are spaced apart any you could see things coming at you. There may be a few stone columns down that way, but from the look of it, not anything recent. To the wast is more forest, but much lower and probably less terrifying than the one to the south. There is a large clearing with a lake in it. The lake must be at least a mile wide from the size of it. There was an island in the middle of the lake. Even from here, you can tell there is life down in that direction, but not if it's human or pokemon, friend or foe.

Sam and Shina

The shellfish throws the thing on the ground and backs off. There were 4 of them, but as long as you didn't do anything hastily or become hostile, it seemed they would leave you alone.

Sevrin

The thing snarls at you then farts in your direction. Seems like words were not enough to tempt this beast.

Laura

The pokedex identified Caterpie, Weedle and Wurmple. As you leave the underground chamber, you can see the giant tree has fruit on it as well as large branches. Pokemon buzz about up the top. The pokedex identifies those as Combee. It seems as long as you didn't go near anything here, they just ignored you. You note that all of the pokemon around this tree were of the bug type, and all had low danger ratings. Also, none of the pokemon here had evolved.

Stephen and Jaden

The cave had absolutely no pokemon in it at all. It seemed a little damp and cold inside, but safe enough. But most importantly, you see a burnt out campfire. It had been extinguished months ago, but it was easy to make out due to the ash and the ring of rocks. You also find a discarded hat. Seems whoever's bag you found used to live here.

Jacob

You find a small stream in the middle of this medow. The water in it was a little dirty, but not enough to cause you any problems if you had an okay immune system. You also notice another green thing by the waters edge, sipping from the river. The metal thing under your arm vibrates at the presence of this other creature. You notice it was not the same species that was on the alter. It also seemed much smaller.

David and Jason

'Well, if we are all in agreement, a deals a deal.' She shook hands with both of you. As she does so, you can hear her stomache rumbling. 'Oops, not very ladylike. Tell you what, why don't you two go out and catch me something to eat? I can cook, but can't hunt with this ankle. We can discuss our business over dinner. And, just so you don't think I'm taking advantage of you, getting you to feed me, I'll even give you two a new pokemon each? Does that sound fair?' She holds up her hand, and it is empty. She closes her hand, then opens it again and she has 2 small pokeballs in her palm. 'Bring back a good dinner and I'll let you keep these ones. Fail, and I eat what ever you bring back and you two go hungrey and you give me these new pokemon back.' She gives you a mischievous little wink. 'I like to motivate my little workers. Who knows, if you somehow bring back something like Bouffalant or Tauros, you may get an even better reward.' She gives Jason a sexy wink and slips the shoulder strap off her dress. Then she reaches over and moves her finger across David's bicep.

'Now hop to it, I'm hungry!'

Level 5 Mantyke, Torrent, Mild, Female
Level 5 Tepig, Blaze, Stoic, Male

Arcran
2012-07-06, 08:24 PM
Jacob
Jacob greedily drinks from the stream. He was thirdty; he could survive a little dirt. The water felt good; he'd have to remember the stream. Water may be the difference between him living and dying.

Then he notices the green creature. His hand slides towards the hatchet. So far the last one he'd seen had been eating somebody; forget that this looked different. It'd be better to just put it down now.

But, at the same time, the Pokemon in his arms wasn't trying to eat him. Maybe it could be tamed? It'd be worth a shot, and even if it didn't work, he could still try to kill it. An axe should cut through flesh fairly easily, right?

Jacob lets go of the small robot. "Be ready to do whatever you do when you fight," he says with little eloquence. He honestly had no idea what it could do. Maybe it used its claw, maybe it shot lasers from its eyes. Who knows? But whatever it could do, it may help.

He creeps towards the creature, hand on the hatchet handle, but not weilding the weapon. He splashes his hand in the water to draw its attention. "Hey little guy," he says, trying to sound calm. "Are you one of rhe good Pokemon? Or are you going to try to eat me?"

IrnBruAddict
2012-07-06, 08:35 PM
The creature rushes over and nibbles on Jacobs hand. But it didn't seem to be trying to eat him, it seemed to be suckling on his fingers. Seemed this one was friendly at least.

level 8, quiet, overgrow, male

Eshkigal
2012-07-06, 08:37 PM
Lucia
Lucia gazes around, and looks at the stone columns. It could be close enough to her current supply areas to work, and might have real shelter there. She heads down as fast as she can.

BluesEclipse
2012-07-06, 08:57 PM
Looking around the cave, Jaden picks up the hat, looking at it for a moment. "Well, this should be a good enough place for us to stay for now... we just need to find food and water to go with it."

I definitely like the idea of a separate battle thread. Also, what's the hat look like?

Arcran
2012-07-06, 08:59 PM
Jacob

Jacob can't help but grin. Apparently not all of these are inherently evil. He lightly pats the creature's head. "That's a good boy," he mutters, looking around. He needed to find shelter; while hunger would gnaw on the edges of his stomach, he would hate to have to fight one of the man-eating Pokemon at night in the open. Turning back to pick up his pack he snaps his fingers, hoping the green Pokemon would understand. Hefting the toolbox he decides to follow the stream upstream. Water always flows down from a mountain, right? A mountain might mean caves, which could be useful for shelter. Hefting the toolbox he heads upstream, the robot floating along happily and the small green Pokemon hopefully following.

Esprit15
2012-07-06, 09:43 PM
Jason
"Dibs on the swimmer!" He grabs the ball containing the Mantyke, and smiles at the woman. "Boufalant or Tauros? Tempting, but now I think you just want to watch us get us killed." He smirks as he speaks, clearly not intending any hostility. "Any suggestions on good hunting grounds?"

KujiUn
2012-07-06, 10:11 PM
David

David takes the leftover Tepig, waiting for an answer for Jason's question. He shudders a little at the witch's intimacy, but tries to keep it calm.

Asdfth
2012-07-06, 11:23 PM
"Lucky us we somehow survived and now we somehow found shelter but I do want to know what happen to the previous tenant. But we should worry about that later and go find food and water. I'll go look for food you can go find some water. Stephen sets the stove in the cave and sets off for finding food.

BluesEclipse
2012-07-06, 11:27 PM
"Right, then..." Jaden says, heading out of the cave and looking around, to see if he can find any place where water might be more likely.

hustlertwo
2012-07-06, 11:42 PM
Vat do you vant den, tiny ting.

Sevrin looks around for any plant or animal life that he could use to tempt the Pokemon.

[roll0] Perception.

Spacewolf
2012-07-07, 05:59 AM
Sam slowly moves forward to pick up the dex and scans the shell fish

EdroGrimshell
2012-07-07, 01:26 PM
Shina remains at the ready, in case one decides to take offense, but otherwise she remains still.

IrnBruAddict
2012-07-09, 05:35 PM
Sam and Shina

The pokemon allow you to scan them. The pokedex registers it as Corphish. The one that Sam had talked to seemed interested in him.

Lucia

Walking through the forest towards the ruins takes time, but you could see it was far away when you set out. About half way there, you hear thumping and a voic. It sounded electronic, and was shouting for help. Following the soung, you spot a green monkey pounding on a computer monitor. Inside the screen is a strange looking creature. 'HELP ME, PLEASE! HE'S GONNA REBOOT MY ASS!'

David and Jason

Beatrice gives you directions, and pinches your butts as you leave. Following her advice, you stick close to the edge of a field, head right at a ravine, and soon come across the valley she sent you to. You can hear something large and ferocious deeper in the valley, but an easier prey is closer. It is a small quadraped, a little shorter than David. It was half black and half yellow, and it seemed to have eyes and a mouth on it's tail. It's back head notices you, and the creature tenses.

Jaden

The hat makes you look like Indiana Jones, or at least a bad Indiana Jones impersonator. Setting out with his awesome new hat on his head, he comes across a waterfall that seems fresh. You heard pokemon drinking at the waterfall before you got there, but they fled before you could spot them. But as you are looking round, you swear you can hear something giggling.

Perception roll

Stephen

Since you didn't seem keen to eat bacon, you set off hunting. Soon, you find a bird pokemon that could serve as a fine meal. And it even had it's own garnish, a nice spring onion tucked under it's wing.

Sevrin

You spot a yellow cocoon thing on a tree. It was most likely a pokemon, but it was the only thing you could even spot that the little dragon may be interested in eating.

Jacob

You follow the stream, but soon you find something even more strange blocking your path. A bright pink cow, grazing on the grass. It had already noticed you, but had not yet moved.

---------------------------------------------

Wow, used a random pokemon generator, you guys are meeting some strange pokemon.

Esprit15
2012-07-09, 05:39 PM
Jason puts up his hands to show he means no harm, though the Chinchou following him watches the creature carefully. He slowly goes for the book to find the creature's entry in there. "David, you want to try to fight it for food? Looks like it would feed us all for a day."

Spacewolf
2012-07-09, 05:49 PM
Sam holds out the pokedex when he notices the shellfish looking "See it's you, cool isn't it.

I know, why don't you and your family stick around the ship that way we look after you, you look after us. So everybodys happy?"

Still looking abit asbashed under the Corphishs attention
"And i guess if you wanted to come out with us when we get supplys that would be great as well. Would you like that?"

EdroGrimshell
2012-07-09, 05:52 PM
Shina watches how this would progress, if this one could befriend these pokemon they'd have an easier time in the graveyard, though she wasn't sure he'd help with that, she'd have to explain it to him eventually to see if he'd come along, but, until then she'd be quiet about it, there were a few days of training before they had to do anything.

Pickup Roll: [roll0]

Arcran
2012-07-09, 05:54 PM
Jacob
Jacob stops in suprise. A pink cow? A robot, a turtle that seems to be made of some sort of plant, and now a pink cow? At least this one probably wasn't evil. It was a cow right? At worst, it might try to stomp on him, in which case he could just run.

This in mind, he walks towards the cow, waving his hand to keep his turtle back, but once again cradling his robot like a football. He inches forward, making plenty of noise so as to not suprise the cow, stomping, stepping on twigs, the works. When it looks up, he speaks.

"Hey girl. You're a girl, right? No horns?" he sauys, making little horns with his fingers. "Can I come closer? I'm not going to hurt you," he says, setting the hatchet on the ground. "You're another Pokemon, right? I'm nice to Pokemon, see?" he says, waving towards his too companions. "They're my friends," I think, he says as he thinks to himself. "Do you want to be friends with us?"

CHA Check: [roll0]

KujiUn
2012-07-09, 06:00 PM
David

David turns to Jason, who already has his book out. "...is that even edible/?"

Esprit15
2012-07-09, 06:18 PM
Jason
Jason flips through the book, finding a page that is currently writing itself. "'Girafarig. Tail fights on its own independently of the main head... Capable of weak psiokinetic powers...' Ah, here!: 'Light weight, but still can supply meat like most mammalian Pokémon.' Works for me."

Esprit15
2012-07-09, 06:47 PM
And Esprit came to the unruly thread and *bricked*

Glitch buster

KujiUn
2012-07-09, 07:08 PM
"Right, then. Let's do this, Fayra! Start off with a Tackle!" David quickly summons the Tepig out of the ball, who immediately slams the giraffe!

Tackle:
[roll0] AC3
[roll1] Normal Damage

IrnBruAddict
2012-07-09, 08:04 PM
David and Jason

The rock connects, and the thing topples over, knocked out.

Jacob

The pink cow gives your face a massive lick.

Sam and Shina

The Corphish edges closer to you two. It snips it's claws happily at Sam.

Stoic, Torrent, level 5, male

Esprit15
2012-07-09, 08:15 PM
Jason
Jason looks for a larger rock and starts beating the Giraffarig's head with it, making sure to not draw blood. Don't want to attract predators on their way back. Once the skull is clearly cracked and the animal is not breathing: "Guys, let's get this back to Beatrice." Jason motions David to hold up the legs while the Machop does most of the heavy lifting.

KujiUn
2012-07-09, 08:17 PM
"Right. Come on, let's get this guy back." He hoists the Girafarig, having the Machop do most of the work.

Arcran
2012-07-09, 08:19 PM
Jacob
Jacob flinches at the lick. Either it was a friend, or it was seeing how he tastes. He pats the cow on the head lightly.

"Will you come with us?" he says, taking a few steps upstream.

BluesEclipse
2012-07-09, 08:38 PM
"Well, this will work out..." Jaden says, looking at the waterfall, "Just need to find some way to carry water back." He begins approaching the waterfall, but stops at the sound of giggling. "Who's there?" he says as he looks around.

hustlertwo
2012-07-09, 09:57 PM
Sevrin hoists up the cocooned thing and offers it to the axe-faced creature.

Vood you like to eeet? Is gut, ja?

He pantomimes eating the strange thing.

Asdfth
2012-07-10, 01:05 AM
"Alright this seems like a good place some food. Stephen checks the nearby area for some food.
[roll0]