PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon: Successors of the Forgotten, Part 5, Legends Never Die (IC)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

IrnBruAddict
2013-06-12, 05:41 PM
While the two men of the group were looking around for Damien, Liam notices a shadow on the ground. He looks up, only to see a woman dressed in a long black coat fall from the sky. She manages to right herself at the last second and lands on her feet. Before he can say anything to the woman from the sky, he's smashed to the ground as a small girl in a red coat falls out of the sky on his head.

Russ turns around to see what was going on, only for a fire-horse, Damien and his Magby fall onto the wrestler. A Garchomp also falls to the ground near the girls, scaring the Grimer out of them.

'Is everyone okay' asks the woman in black.

EdroGrimshell
2013-06-12, 05:49 PM
"U-wha...?" Autumn makes a strange questioning noise, seeing a bunch of people fall from the sky. The confused look on her face says as much as the confused noise.

Spacewolf
2013-06-12, 05:57 PM
After being smashed into the ground Liam has sometime to think over the strange course of events that has lead to someone randomly appearing unsupported in the sky and landing on him only just making his top 5 wierdest moments of the past year.

After a few seconds he rolls the girl off him and gives her a hand up if she hasn't already gotten off him. Taking a look around he atleast manages a smile when he notices Russ, muttering to himself.

"At least it wasn't the horse."

After that he just waits for the inevitable explantion that was surely coming. Telling Shrike to stop circling Damien, the little bird chirping happily at a completed mission.

Regalus
2013-06-12, 06:06 PM
"Y-Yeah...I'll live," he said as he rolled of the wrestler, before thanking and returning Edna with his free arm. The boy laid there starring up at the sky, his right hand clenched into a quivering fist; whether it was from using the scale, the cold or just shock, the boy did not know.

KujiUn
2013-06-12, 06:14 PM
GUT struggles to hold them all, and soon everyone crashes down to the ground. "Ow! Where did everyone come from!?"

Eshkigal
2013-06-12, 07:16 PM
Emma was aiding in the search (because I forgot to mention anything) when time shenanigans occur.
"By the void!"
She clings to Sylvia as the Garchomp appears out of thin air, before noticing the others, slowly getting off of her and looking at them.
"Wait...is that..."
No way. No way it can be her. No muking way...

Dragonsage
2013-06-12, 07:24 PM
"Oh..." Sylvia stared blankly at everyone who fell from the heavens, startled by the random dragon though once she saw Damien was among those who fell she managed to calm down. She had questions, yes, but she wasn't going ask or make facial expressions that showed her curiosity or confusion. Growing up in an environment where people appear and disappear casually will have that effect. Besides, she had a feeling her questions were going to be answered soon anyway.

IrnBruAddict
2013-06-13, 01:14 PM
The two women pick themselves up. 'Well, that seemed to work. Could have gone better, but at least we stopped the rampage. Do you have the ball on you?'

'No Master Cynthia. I had a full team, so I assume the creature was sent to Bill's PC before we time jumped. I tried to jump only a few years, but the temporal tear sent us a bit off. Are you okay Master Cynthia? Master Damien?'

The woman in black pats the girl on the head and assures her she's fine. She looks about at the rest of you. 'Sorry for dropping in on you guys. Just give us a little moment and we'll be out of your hair.'

She spots Emma, and she looks to be a little confused. 'Amelia? Is that you? What year is this?'

Spacewolf
2013-06-14, 04:40 PM
Seeing the old champion in front of him was certainly a novel experience and probably pushed today up to third on the list, looking at her she was obviously about the same age as the pictures from when she was still champion in the text books. The girl who landed on him looked pretty familiar as well but Liam couldn’t quite place the face.

Deciding to answer the question quickly while Emma was still presumably confused.

“The Year is 1074, 14th day of Klink if you use the Unovan calendar.”

Eshkigal
2013-06-14, 04:46 PM
"Amelia was my grandmother...are you-no, that'd be-except the temporal rift up there could've...but then how'd...are you?"
Oh, so many questions to ask, and so little time. That can't be her. No muking way were they that lucky as to meet her, that'd be-gods damn, could it really be her?

Regalus
2013-06-14, 04:50 PM
Damien shook himself out of his stupor upon remembering his time displaced cohorts, " Cynthia,Platinum, Welcome to my present...I think," he greeted with a half hearted smile before turning to his friends, "How long have I been gone for?" he inquired curiously.

Spacewolf
2013-06-14, 06:57 PM
Taking a rough guess at how long since they had come over the crest of the hill.

"Maybe twenty minutes, long enough for us to find Red encased in crystal, figure out a possible way to get him out, then decide against it. After that we decided to try and find out where you had gotten off to."

KujiUn
2013-06-16, 10:03 PM
Russ has no idea what in the world is happening, so he keeps his silence for now.

IrnBruAddict
2013-06-17, 12:59 PM
Cynthia puts her hand to her head and thinks.

'The future, eh? It must have still been open from when Damien fell through. We'll need to go back. Platinum, do you think you can take us back to the mountain a week after the explosion? We can't teleport right back to the same time, or we might get caught in the blast.'

Platinum stops and considers this. 'I can try. Wait!' She takes out her pen and a notebook, and writes a note. It was a date, about 33 years ago, and an address. 'Here Damien, take this. When you find Ceres, take take her to this location in Sinnoh and travel back to this time. You should meet me, which will be me meeting you for the first time.She can't travel through space, she can only displace the person in time, so you need to go here. I shouldn't be too hard to find.' She hands Damien the note.

'Can you do that for us? If you guys don't find Ceres for me, I can't help you in the future, which is your present.'

Regalus
2013-06-17, 01:15 PM
Damien took the small sheet of paper, doing his best to commit the contents to memory before putting it away in a safe place,"Seeing as I wouldn't want to be retroactively blown to smithereens due to a time paradox, consider it a done deal," he quipped as he began coming up with different ways to secure the information. "Anything I should know for our first meeting?"

IrnBruAddict
2013-06-17, 01:23 PM
The Sinnohans return their pokeon and make to leave. Platinum quickly hugs Autumn before pulling out a strange looking pokeball.

'I think you look much better with no eye-patch Damien. Nice to meet you all.' Cynthia takes Paltinum's hand and you see the flash of something green before the two just disappear.

Regalus
2013-06-17, 01:50 PM
Damien blinked, "Wait, what?!" he exclaimed as the pair vanished, before groaning and rubbing his temples; remembering just why it was he hated spoilers so much.

Spacewolf
2013-06-17, 02:16 PM
"Care to fill us in on where you went this time? Seems you've had your own adventure."

Regalus
2013-06-17, 03:19 PM
"About 30 years. Ran into Platinum, Celebi's chosen and my apprentice-to-be, right here on the mountain. I lent a hand in the battle here at the summit and gave the others the chance stop Red, who's abyss touched by the way, and Mewtwo before Red's plan went to far," he recited almost mechanicly, "In the end, Mewtwo was captured and...well, Blue used one of Chi's wishes to seal himself and Red away," he adds melancholicly before looking up in direction of the summit.

"What's the summit like right now any way?" he asks slightly exhausted from all of the days events thus far.

EdroGrimshell
2013-06-17, 03:21 PM
"Red and Blue?" Autumn asks, "only one of them's up there."

Regalus
2013-06-17, 03:47 PM
"WHAT?! Are you sure?!" he exclaims in shock and horror, locking eyes with Autumn.

EdroGrimshell
2013-06-17, 03:53 PM
"It was only Red that was there," Autumn replies, "Blue wasn't there."

Regalus
2013-06-17, 04:11 PM
"No..." he muttered before running towards the crater as swiftly as his tired legs could take him; trying to rationalize why the others had missed his predecessor. Everything from time changing to a landslide covering his portion of the seal. The young Champion refused to believe that someone, ANYONE, would desecrate Blue's resting place; especially without taking Red given their position before they'd parted ways.

Spacewolf
2013-06-17, 05:12 PM
Liam follows Damien over the hill, presumably the mystic could show them where Blue had been last he saw him and they could check the crystal for any signs of tampering.

EdroGrimshell
2013-06-17, 06:21 PM
"Come on, we don't want to get separated again," Autumn says to everyone still there.

Eshkigal
2013-06-17, 06:28 PM
Emma stares at where Cynthia and Platinum disappeared, mouth agape. They DID just meet her! Cynthia! Mother of Arceus!
And then Liam runs off, snapping her out of it and causing her to run after.
"Liam, Damien! Don't run off on a mountain where there is a giant, gaping hole in time!"

KujiUn
2013-06-17, 06:30 PM
Russ runs after them. "COME ON, we have to stick together!"

Dragonsage
2013-06-17, 06:55 PM
Sylvia just followed everyone else, making a mental note to have Emma explain a few things later.

IrnBruAddict
2013-06-18, 10:52 AM
Damien climbs the mountain to the plateau, and counts 1 ex-Kanto champion. Not 2, just 1. Blue was nowhere to be seen. Wait, that wasn't quite true. After much searching you did find an arm that was encased in crystal. It was probably the one Blue lost in the fight.

Kinda gross looking at a disembodied arm. Yuk.

KujiUn
2013-06-18, 02:13 PM
Russ starts to move away, gently pushing everyone else away from the arm.

Spacewolf
2013-06-18, 03:22 PM
Not really being bothered to much by the arm after having to spend so long around Gers various replacement parts, Liam just goes along with Russ' pushing before speaking.

"So now what do you want to keep looking around? Or should we be thinking about heading back?"

Regalus
2013-06-19, 10:12 AM
"J'just help me check this place out for a minute. There has to be some clue we can use around here," said the boy before before turning away from his predecessor's preserved arm, doing his best to reign himself. The deed was done, Blue was gone and there was no telling how long. There was no point in panicking now.

The young mystic took a deep breath before bringing out Aden and Yanko, channeling the pair before studying the scene for anything that might hint at the truth behind this most inauspicious of discoveries. However had done this had managed to extract Blue without breaking Red's seal, and given the position they'd been in, it was a feat in and of itself. A task that complex and delicate must've left behind something they could use.

WIS CHECK for search if needed: [roll0]

EdroGrimshell
2013-06-19, 10:29 AM
"Right," Autumn replies, doing a search of her own.

Wis Check: [roll0]

Dragonsage
2013-06-19, 02:51 PM
Ducking out of Russ' pushings, Sylvia starts helping with Damien with what he's looking for. "Roa, help us search." She requested the lucario to aid in the search.

perception
[roll0]

IrnBruAddict
2013-06-19, 04:41 PM
After a bit of looking around, you find no clues to where the missing champion might have gotten to, or how they got him out and left Red in.

Spacewolf
2013-06-19, 05:13 PM
After giving the others enough time to search that it was obvious they wouldn't find anything Liam goes over to talk to Damien.

"I know your upset about Blue not being here but we need to start moving down the mountain soon or we're going to be stuck up here over night.

I would also appreciate it if you could translate between me and the Aerodactyl from yesterday to see if it will give us a lift down the mountain and back to Pewter, since i would prefer not to spend the night in the Poke Center again."

Regalus
2013-06-19, 09:28 PM
Damien groans in frustration, it was inconceivable to the boy that they couldn't find a trace of Blue's captors. The man had entrusted them with his fate and the salvation of his friend, and now...now he was gone. The young mystic hardly even notices Liam's approach, too caught up in his own thoughts until the Snagger yanks him back to the present.

"Y-yeah, you're right," he muttered in reply as he past a hand nervously through his hair, "I-I need to talk to Caitlyn about, ugh, everything," he groaned before calling over Yanko for a swap.
Don't worry Damien, we'll find him again, reassured Yanko with a meek smile, trying not to look as concerned about his trainer as he felt; knowing full well that would most likely agitate the boy further. The boy gave him a tired smile and nod before returning him, and bringing Jaffar out in his place.

"Okay Liam, let's go somewhere safe and do this,"

Spacewolf
2013-06-20, 06:56 AM
Liam crosses over to the other side of the crater so they would still be insight of the others and yet still far enough away if the Aerodactyl acted up. While walking to the other side he also keeps his eyes open for anything interesting.

Upon reaching the other side Liam lets out Fence followed by the Aerodactyl, and after giving the Aerodactyl a few moments to get its bearings he explains the situation.

"My ally here will be translating for you during this meeting so that we can understand each other.

Now firstly I'd like to point out that if you do end up travelling with me I will provide food and rest for you so you won't need to attack travelers on the road. Plus you will undoubtedly become stronger. With that in mind I'd like to ask you if i can trust you to listen to me and not try to attack us when the chance arises?"

IrnBruAddict
2013-06-20, 11:57 AM
Damien hears the Aerodactyl chuckle as Liam thought to give it orders.

'You ask a boon of me? Quite an impetuous youth, aren't you.' It leans over Damien and stares down at Yanko greedily. 'The least you could do is offer me a nice snack in exchange.' It snaps at the Eon, giggling as Yanko flinches away.

'You say you'll provide food. But I like mine fresh...' Even the trainers that couldn't speak Aero could tell what it was thinking.

Spacewolf
2013-06-20, 12:50 PM
Liam sighs at the Aerodactyls threats, he'd hoped he would never have to give an ultimatum like this but he morally couldn't let the Aerodactyl go or force it to work for him so it only really left two options.

"I would prefer you didn't but if you do require to go hunting I'll be going along with you to make sure you don't attack any owned pokemon or trainers.

You also seem to think for some reason you hold all the cards here, you should realise that i'm giving you a chance to prove you're more than a rabid animal. Because while I normally give pokemon I've captured a choice to work with me or be released you have proven that you would be a danger to people if i let you go. So your choice is work for me and prove your worth or be put down."

Liam gives a signal to Fence to be ready to paralyze the Aerodactyl if it tries any hostile action towards anyone.

KujiUn
2013-06-20, 12:58 PM
Russ sighs. At this rate, they'd still be here at midnight. He gets his jet pack and urges them to hurry before nightfall.

IrnBruAddict
2013-06-20, 02:39 PM
The Aerodactly smirks at Liams threat.

'Oh, very well. I shall have to behave myself shall I? I do not wish to incur the wrath of such a mighty little human. Oh woe is me.' It bends on one knee and sweeps it's wing in a bowing gesture. Damien describes every word it utters as dripping with sarcasm.

'Shall we be going then, of great and powerful master?'

Spacewolf
2013-06-20, 02:48 PM
Liam ignores the sarcasm, since as seen with Ghost he didn't really give that much of a damn about being insulted or mocked.

"Yea i think so."

Assuming nobody else has anything to add time to go down the mountain.

Eshkigal
2013-06-20, 02:51 PM
So, Sylvia, I know this is a terrible idea, but wanna go sledding on giant sea serpents down a mountain together?

(Only thing I could think to add)

Dragonsage
2013-06-20, 02:54 PM
Unable to find anything and with Russ ever becoming more impatient to leave, understandably so because of low little there was left to do here, Sylvia approaches Emma holding Arashi's ball. "So, Still up for that plan of ours to make our way back down the mountain." She referred the Plans that were telepathically made while they hiked up to the crater. Admittedly not the brightest idea she had ever come up with but it sounded fun and if Emma thought it was a good idea...

Eshkigal
2013-06-20, 03:02 PM
"Oh, it's a terrible idea..."
She grins as she sends out Tan and hops on her back.
"However, it's also one far too fun to pass up. Race you to the bottom!"

IrnBruAddict
2013-06-20, 03:04 PM
(both of you roll me a d100 + a dexterity roll + a wisdom roll + your pokemon's surface speed. highest one wins the race)

EdroGrimshell
2013-06-20, 03:19 PM
Autumn grins, things were about to get fun, "Liam, mind if I hop a ride?" she asks, not having any mon she could fly or ride on to get down herself.

Spacewolf
2013-06-20, 03:36 PM
"No problem i think the plan was for you and Damien to hitch a ride with me anyway."

Regalus
2013-06-20, 03:53 PM
Damien nods before picking up Jaffar in his arms, "Yeah, let's go guys...Russ' is getting antsy," he commented in a tired tone.

Eshkigal
2013-06-20, 04:50 PM
AND THEY'RE OFF!
[roll0]+[roll1] dex check+[roll2] wis check+11=81

Dragonsage
2013-06-20, 05:17 PM
Sylvia sends out her own sea serpent and mounts up before recalling Roa and riding down after Emma.

[roll0]+[roll1] dex+ [roll2] wis+ 10 surface= 78

KujiUn
2013-06-21, 12:39 PM
Russ straps on, and GUT does his best to catch up with the rest!

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2] DEX
[roll3] WIS
6 Surface =

IrnBruAddict
2013-06-21, 01:39 PM
Russ straps on and soon overtakes the sledders. He makes itdown in record time, but his chest was hurting from having to be held tightly by the Golett. It would be much easier if GUT had evolved, but whatcha gonna do?

Emma and Sylvia both head down the mountain, and it is neck and neck much of the race. But at the end, Russ declares Emma wins by a good half second.

The other 3 get on the Aero, and he flies his way lazily off the mountain. About half way down, he suddenly and violently shakes you all off. You all go tumbling down for a good few seconds, looking like you were about to splat on the mountainside, when suddenly the Aerodactyl catches you again.

Damien can still hear it's mind, still channeling it.

'You ever threatening me with putting me down, and I'll put you down. From a very high height.' It smirks to itself again. 'Now let's put this behind us. I'm sure we can be the best of friends.' Damien describes the last part of the sentence as sounding sort of like a threat.

It zooms down the mountain, knocking over Emma, Sylvia and Russ with it's sheer wind force. It drops everyone off of it, making Autumn collapse ontop of Damien and Liam fall on his head.

'There, now wasn't that a nice flight? Is there anything else you shall be needing, Master?' Again it uses it's moking voice and it's sarcastic bowing gesture.

Spacewolf
2013-06-21, 02:19 PM
Liam rolls as he hits the ground to avoid breaking his neck, standing up at the end to turn backtowards the Aero.

After seeing the Aeros mocking bow he returns it before returning the sarcastic tone as well.

"Yes a very relaxing flight and no that shall be all for now."

Finishing up he returns the flyer to its ball.

"Shall we go then? no point stopping here."

IrnBruAddict
2013-06-22, 09:24 AM
Soon you all arrive back in Pewter City as it was dark. You head back to the museum to report what you found to everyone, but unfortunately Iris and the rest of them were away on business. The only one around was Tate, who you are told is too busy in meetings to talk to you tonight. With nothing better to do you all bed down for the night in some rooms.

If anyone wants to do anything before heading to Orre, now is the time.

Spacewolf
2013-06-22, 11:58 AM
Liam is all set to go to Orre.

EdroGrimshell
2013-06-22, 04:04 PM
Autumn picks up Cirrus before heading to Orre, but is otherwise set and ready to go.

Eshkigal
2013-06-22, 05:10 PM
Emma checks on her team, gets everything set up, writes a letter to her parents to pass word along to the Leaders about Platinum, and heads for the meet spot.

KujiUn
2013-06-22, 05:30 PM
Russ trains! He probably doesn't have anything else to do before leaving Orre, but he wants to be in top shape for the wrestling tournament! Even if he can only watch.

Dragonsage
2013-06-22, 05:36 PM
Sylvia tends to her those of her team that were injured and calls home to inform her mother of the group's decision to head to orre. Afterwards, she'll spend time meditating for a while until everyone is ready to go.

Regalus
2013-06-22, 08:26 PM
Damien purchases a new pair of goggles in a semi-desperate attempt to avert a rather painful future outcome; before speaking with Jay about Regice, and it's requests, along with the notification of Team Ice's attempted capture of it. With that done he calls up his parents to let them know how he's doing, only to then attempt to call up Caitlyn; hoping to inform her of the massive mess that occurred during their trip and Blue's apparent disappearance.

With his duties done, Damien finds a nice safe nook to spend some quality time with Garret alongside Darren, and feed the gluttonous pikachu before their time to depart to Orre arrived; quite thankful for his new shield, even if the impish pikachu had stopped trying to fry him by then.

IrnBruAddict
2013-06-24, 02:35 PM
Luckily Damien manages to get hold of Caitlin and tells her of what you found. She informs him that Blue was there last time she checked the mountain top, and is shocked that Regice has appeared.

Tate takes Emma's letter and promises that when he gets time, he'll have people look into what the ex-champ is up to nowadays.

Russ luckily manages to get a few lessons off of Frank, and spends alot of the time down the gym. Unfortunately, Frank puts a veto on any possible sparring with Jay, since he couldn't risk the two getting too riled up and Jay getting hurt before his big match.

Autumn gets Cirrus back, but honestly, he looks as he always does, due to the nature of his type shift.

Once things are in place, the six of you all head off to the airport. You meet the red-haired man from the war meeting, and he hands you the tickets.

'It's a private plane, and you have two Rangers accompanying you. Get the job done and find the Time Flute. You'll have Ranger Chief Michael meet you at the other end, and your vehicle will be delivered soon after you arrive. Try not to die.' He then walks off. Seems he wasn't much for goodbyes.

Autumn keeps scratching the back of her hand, and gets a really bad feeling from the plane, as if something bad was on there. Something she really didn't want to get closer to.

EdroGrimshell
2013-06-24, 03:06 PM
"I think I should say I'm getting a bad feeling from the plane, guys," Autumn says, "feels sorta like those abyss mon, but, I can tell it isn't one..." she looks a little confused, she'd never encountered something like this before.

Regalus
2013-06-24, 03:08 PM
"Can you see if there's any hostile aura's in there?" Damien asked as he checked to see if the scale was vibrating or not.

KujiUn
2013-06-24, 03:09 PM
"They're probably just bringing something along for the ride. No worries!"

EdroGrimshell
2013-06-24, 03:17 PM
Autumn looks over at Damien, "I can't see auras, not now anyway," she says, "and all I'm saying is we should be on guard, just in case, now let's go, we've delayed long enough as it is," Lillian, who Autumn released shortly after mentioning her suspicions, followed just behind Autumn as she headed on board.

Regalus
2013-06-24, 03:20 PM
Damien turned to Aden, receiving a simple shrug from the litwick, before following Autumn in as well.

Spacewolf
2013-06-24, 03:20 PM
Liam just follows the pair onboard.

KujiUn
2013-06-24, 04:33 PM
"You should still tell the Rangers just in case." Russ heads in the plane as well.

Dragonsage
2013-06-24, 04:35 PM
Sylvia just silently boards the plane with the others, keeping an eye on Autumn just in case.

IrnBruAddict
2013-06-24, 04:39 PM
On the plane were a couple of stewards, the pilot and co-pilot, a research assistant from the museum who worked under Emma's dad who you recognised but never talked to, and the two rangers. Unlike the other rangers, these two wore long coats of a sandy brown colour and more military style clothing compared to the red uniforms of the Kanto rangers. One was a male who had a futuristic-looking visor, while the other was a female whose entire body was covered up, including gloves and a strange gas mask with mirror eyes. They both wave to you as you enter, but go back to their own conversation. Upon entering the plane, Autumn realizes the reason she was feeling uneasy was the woman. Something about her just made her skin creep. The researcher pulls out a strange robotic exoskeleton, about a foot tall, and starts repairing or dismantling it, you weren't sure.

The stewards come over and offer you some champagne for the flight. Seemed this was how to fly in style. A plane almost to yourselves and 3 stewards to answer your beck and call.

Spacewolf
2013-06-24, 04:46 PM
Liam goes over to the Researcher to see what they were messing about with, taking the seat with the best view.

"So what does it do?"

Int check to see what it does because why not.
[roll0]

EdroGrimshell
2013-06-24, 05:36 PM
Autumn looks at the woman, and goes over to talk with her, why not? Better to get it over with than to wait and be surprised, "sorry to interrupt, can I ask you something?"

KujiUn
2013-06-24, 06:14 PM
Russ takes a nap on the plane, not wanting to be too rowdy.

Regalus
2013-06-24, 06:19 PM
For the time being, Damien makes himself comfortable as he quietly observes the other's interact with their apparent escorts.

Eshkigal
2013-06-24, 08:17 PM
Emma goes over to the researcher as well. Wait, champagne? We're old enough for that?
"Hey, didn't realize you'd be headed to Orre. How've you been?"

Dragonsage
2013-06-24, 09:04 PM
Sylvia moves up with Emma and tries to get a good look that the exoskeleton thing, curious about it.

IrnBruAddict
2013-06-25, 11:38 AM
The researcher nods to Liam and Sylvia. 'I'm fine Miss Freidrich. I hope you and your friends are enjoying the flight too. I'm just looking over this. It's a prototype from the Doll Project. Apparently one of the Professors in Orre have been doing research into them. They draw the link between pokebots an engineer can make and artificial man-made pokemon. She's been inviting trainers over to battle them to help improve her research.' He fiddles about with the arm, and you can see the hand opening and closing. 'It's quite interesting. If she succeeds, she could not only make artificial versions of living pokemon, bt they would have many advantages, such as having modular parts and having more replaceable parts. Seems she's one of the people who protested the League being reformed, and hopes with artificial pokemon that we could stop putting pokemon at risk by battling. Use these as a replacement. It's an interesting idea, if a bit controversial. You might want to pop by and visit her to see for yourselves.'

Autumn approaches the two rangers, and they seem friendly enough. 'Sure, no problem. Here, take a seat.' The woman offers a seat across from her, and the man shifts to let you in.

'Hey, I'm Lieutenant Kellam and this is Sergeant Sparkx. Orrrean desert Rangers.'

'Any thing we can help you with?' the gas-mask asks, looking concerned. Well, sounding concerned. A gas-mask can't really look too worried.

EdroGrimshell
2013-06-25, 11:55 AM
"Well, it's nothing big, but I'm getting a really wierd feeling from, well, you," Autumn points to the woman, though trying not to seem rude about it, "I've recently been in tune with the abyssal pokemon that have come up, Tony's helped me refine it to a certain degree, but, you just... feel different. Sorry to be so blunt about it, it just had me a little concerned when we first got to the plane and would like to know the reason I got that feeling," Autumn half says and half asks.

Spacewolf
2013-06-25, 12:43 PM
"Huh"

Liam takes the opportunity of seeing a disassembled bot to have a look for any downsides that would be shared between different Bots and could be exploited while they were assembled.

Eshkigal
2013-06-25, 01:00 PM
"Seriously? That sounds pretty cool. How do you run it?"
Meanwhile, the cushion behind Autumn twitches enough to lightly whap her on the back of the head.
Don't mention that kind of thing in Orre, we have people who are looking to kill us there, got it?

Dragonsage
2013-06-25, 01:52 PM
Sylvia wasn't sure how to feel about using machines to battle instead of live pokemon, though she is aware that some pokemon are actually machines. There was just such an impersonal feel to the thought. I mean, sure she could battle with robotic vulpix if not to avoid Amelia getting hurt but it wouldn't be the same at all. Then again maybe she's just projecting how she feels about cyber ninja.

She did catch what Autumn was saying to the women, but her only reaction to this was a bit of an annoyed silence before continuing to listening to the researcher for a while longer.

Amelie- Emma's grandma
Amelia- little multi tailed fox

EdroGrimshell
2013-06-25, 02:02 PM
"Oi, what was that for?" Autumn says, turning to Emma, clearly the psychic forgot she couldn't speak to her telepathically anymore.

Eshkigal
2013-06-25, 02:29 PM
"...I'll explain later. Privately."

IrnBruAddict
2013-06-25, 03:19 PM
The two Rangers look on edge as Autumn basically declares the gas-mask girl to be shifty, but when you talk about being in tune with Abyssal pokemon, they both just look at each other confused.

'I don't think she's trying to pick a fight ...'

'Yeah, I mean, I thought it'd be the usual racism, but that's a new one, huh? ...'

Sparks looks at you with a cocked head. 'Oh, are you maybe an Aura master like the old man from Agate? He said I had a strange aura. Told me it was common and I shouldn't worry about it. Said that despite having a wacked-out aura that my soul was sparkling bright. That made me smile.' She giggles to herself.

'And I mean, it is no surprise that you guys have strange auras. Though I can't say I know what an Abyssal Pokemon is ...'

'Yeah, me neither...' They both just look confused. 'Anyway, the reason you probably think I'm strange is I'm a genetic. Bloodborn. Ma' was a Spliced when she was 17, but that didn't stop my dad from marrying her.'

'Bloodborn is the name of Genetics who were born like that, due to having a Genetic parent. There are 3 types of Genetics: Bloodborn, Spliced and Enhanced. People like Sparkx's mum were kidnapped and turned into genetics. Used to happen a lot in the old days. Sometimes still does. Enhanced are people who get it done to themselves. Think a little pokemon DNA mixed with their own is a good thing. They usually haven't heard about what can go wrong with the procedure.'

'Most people back home don't like Genetics, but put up with them, though Michael is trying to help. But we don't want to scare the Kanto folks, so genetics usually cover themselves up wen they come over here. Not only would I frighten the locals, it hurts when people react negatively to you.'

The researcher realises what Liam is trying to do and hands him the arm. 'You'll find it quite interesting. They can be made to any specifications to match a normal pokemon typing. This is a part of a Normal type Doll, so it's hit super effective by Fighting types, but is immune to Ghost attacks like Shadow Ball. Just don't go trying to attack it here in the plane. It's a bit cramped for battling, and I don't want to break the piece' he jokes.

Liam has a closer look at the arm, and notices it seems to be a plastic polymer, but it probably could indeed be broken by fighting moves. Not too sure about the ghost immunity though... plus there was something else off about it.

Intelligence and Wisdom check plz

Spacewolf
2013-06-25, 03:34 PM
Liam turns the arm around a few times then takes a look down the inside length of it to check the circuitry inside it.

"So when you said their easier to replace parts on you mean each part is modular like this then you just slot it into the main body and attach a few wires, then your good to go? I take it the main body part would have the control relay in it then or do they have their own artificial intelligence?"

Wis then Int rolls.
[roll0]
[roll1]

EdroGrimshell
2013-06-25, 04:14 PM
"Nah, not an aura user, and if we weren't on a plane I'd see if Damien would let ya see Volt Eater. Essentially they're mukked up pokemon touched by the abyss, that's beyond the void, Giratina, apparently, is one of the forces keeping it from manifesting more fully here," she makes her eyes glow as she grins, "and I've heard of genetics, never encountered one though. Apparently I can sense them and abyssal pokemon, probably others like me too, though that's only a guess at this point."

Autumn takes a look at Sparkx, "mind me asking what type of genetic you are? I'll even let you know why I can sense ya if it makes you more comfortable."

Eshkigal
2013-06-25, 04:29 PM
And another pillow gibsmack to Autumn.
"Ha. Ha ha. Autumn, stop talking about such crazy things, you silly fool!"
Or at least get them right. (The rest of the group gets this part)
She gives a laugh, while looking at Autumn like if she mentions the abyss again, she may eat a pillow.

IrnBruAddict
2013-06-25, 05:52 PM
Liam doesn't spot anything unusual about the design. 'Well, I don't think they are quite at the modular stage yet, but in theory that could work. Right now they are using it as a means of repair. If a pokemon got injured in a battle, it could take months for the bones to heal, and maybe never to full strength. If a bot breaks a limb, it feels no pain and it can be repaired in under 20 minutes if you have spare parts. She's also working on something called "adaptive metal evolution", but even I don't know anything about that beyond the name.'

Sparkx shifts around, seeming a bit uncomfortable at the exchange between Autumn and Emma. 'This conversation seems to be upsetting your friend, and I'm not too sure how the stewards feel about serving a Genetic, so maybe we should talk about this another time.'

Spacewolf
2013-06-25, 06:02 PM
"Could be some sort of nanobot or liquid metal system I guess. Sounds like she has some interesting ideas at least, I'll have try having a chat with her at some point."

Liam hands the arm back and spends the rest of the flight keeping an eye on the work the guy was doing mostly out of curiosity.

Eshkigal
2013-06-25, 08:45 PM
"Miss, you are perfectly fine, and I can understand the desire to reveal secrets, I really can. I am not angry because of the genetic portion, but her talking about crazy stuff. The whole abyss thing is my problem. I'm honestly a bit curious about what that means too, though Russ...I dunno about him, certain things popped up a while ago that got him very concerned and agitated. I just...I need to talk to her. I need to clear things up with her. Is that okay?"

IrnBruAddict
2013-06-26, 01:45 PM
Sparkx just looks a little confused by what's going on. 'I think I'm not understanding what's going on here, so feel free to chat in private. Sorry if I'm causing an argument between you two.' She share a look with Kellam, who just shrugs and sips on his champagne that a steward had dropped off.

The researcher takes the arm back. 'Possibly, but again, we don't have any clue right now. Still, I am keen to find out.' He goes back to tinkering with the circuits.

Dragonsage
2013-06-26, 02:43 PM
Sylvia give a bit of a smirk when Emma is...well..being Emma. She then nudges her to let her know that she's thinking something. 'Thank you for shutting her up. I don't know what I would have done.' Actually she knew what she would have done, but someone would have stopped her from doing it...probably Damien...

Eshkigal
2013-06-26, 02:46 PM
Sylvia gets an appreciatory mental hug. She gets to feel that Emma is close to seeing if it's possible to send Autumn home via pokeball if this happens again.
"Don't worry, it's not you."
Emma grabs Autumn by the wrist and drags her towards the bathroom, forcibly lifting her with telekinesis if need be as she heads back. Once inside, she shoves the ace trainer in, steps in behind her, and the door slams shut before she starts in an angry whisper.
"Do you have ANY idea what danger you're putting them in?! Not to mention us, gabbing about how we have what in some circles would be equated to a demon in our possession?! Or about yourself! Our own people wanted to dissect you, for Arceus's sake! Or how stupid it is to talk about anything we're about to do, considering we don't know where the spies are? How many people are going to want us dead? Or the giant mukking target you paint on the backs of innocent people by talking about this? What is this, a mukking game to you? Because by telling them about abyssal Mon, the people who tortured my grandma to death, her butler to death, killed whatshisface at the start of this journey, killed Jasmine, took Matt's leg, and oh yeah, TRIED TO DESTROY PEWTER CITY are more likely to try and hunt them down! Them and everyone else on this plane, assuming none are spies! And why, because you want to talk about your oh-so special powers to get a few appreciatory gazes? Those are your greatest secret, greatest trump card, and you're telling complete strangers! Seriously?! Where the muk is your common sense, Autumn, because it sure as void isn't doing it's job!"

EdroGrimshell
2013-06-26, 04:49 PM
"Probably left it in the Void when Tony dragged me there to help me get control of this thing," Autumn replies, "you think I could stay around Tony for that long in close quarters and not end up a little off in the head?" she knocks her skull in a way that makes it sound hollow, the entire time she looks completely serious, not a hint of joking (though the Void part seemed only half serious).

"Tony's crazy, and worked very hard to desensitize me to a lot of things while I trained with him, from sinking my own fangs into a person or pokemon and the taste of blood to getting used to being burned or paralyzed or poisoned to not caring about my own life anymore to dulling all my emotions to almost zero, I'm literally not able to feel anymore. I can fake it for a while, but my emotions are dulled to the point of being almost useless. Imagine if someone took away your empathy, and most of your emotions altogether, then schooled you on crazy and sent you off to talk to normal people. You wouldn't even be able to feel what you feel for Sylvia, or your mother, or your grandmother." Autumn says quietly, almost, brokenly.

"Add in that I've never been much for logic and have always gone with my gut and I'm pretty much lost on all fronts, like being in the middle of nowhere with a compass that's constantly spinning and never settles on one direction. Confusing as muk and you never seem to get anywhere, you just have to wing it and hope for the best. That's what happened back there, I went in a random direction hoping for the best, and I went the wrong way, apparently," she looks defeated, probably the most vulnerable Emma, or anyone, had ever seen her, "it's getting better, but, it's slow. I've been trying to think things through before saying something, but I'm so used to just saying what feels right that it just comes out now, because the first thing that comes to mind always feels right, even if it shouldn't."

Autumn takes a moment to regain herself, or so it seems. To Emma, it looks more like she's putting on a mask that, now she knows, seems almost unnatural, "please don't tell the others, they have enough to worry about at this point, and I don't think pity would help anyone at this point," with her piece said, Autumn goes back to the seating area, and sits by Lillian rather than the Rangers.

IrnBruAddict
2013-06-26, 05:38 PM
Unfortunately, the bathroom door was stuck, and Autumn and Emma are stuck inside the bathroom.

EdroGrimshell
2013-06-26, 05:49 PM
Autumn's eye twitches, "might want to let Sylvia know before she starts to think we're-" she stops herself and sighs, "again with the really bad jokes," she mutters to herself, remembering the one she thought of on the mountain.

Eshkigal
2013-06-26, 06:16 PM
"I was holding it shut with my brain in case you tried running."
Guys, Autumn thinks she's a sociopath because of Tony, keep it under your hats you know. Holding door shut until you can get faces under control.

Dragonsage
2013-06-26, 06:43 PM
'...Understood...' Sylvia mentally replied before going to back to find a seat, preferably one with vacant seat adjoining for Emma if she chooses to join her, and just look out the window for a while.

Regalus
2013-06-26, 07:02 PM
Damien sighed as he past his hands through his hair; he had hoped that Autumn would have been able to handle herself in the short exchange, especially once Emma had stepped in, but he was woefully mistaken it seemed. Emma's message serving only to cement the fact.

Everything okay Autumn? he inquired, studying her spirit to make sure the there weren't any strange eddies.

EdroGrimshell
2013-06-26, 07:30 PM
Fine, for the most part, Autumn replies, though her mental voice seems tired, for lack of a better word, let me guess, Emma told everyone? Or did she blow it out of proportion like your parents did? she asks.

Externally, Autumn raises an eyebrow questioningly at Emma, "I can't run away if we're in a plane. We're, what, a few thousand feet in the air? Where'd I even run to?" she asks, "only difference is you can't talk to me if I'm out there and you don't really need to at this point, I already have help with this and am getting better, it's why I asked you to keep quiet about it. Damien's able to channel me even when I'm in human form so he can help me better than anyone other than an Aura Seer or a trained therapist that's experienced with this sort of thing. Now, I'm gonna try sleeping the rest of the way to Orre so please open the door."

Regalus
2013-06-26, 07:40 PM
In a word...yes, he replied hesitantly, regretting momentarily how sincere the link made his words, Delcatty's out of the bag for now; though none of the other's seemed to be reacting badly to it, he offered, eyeing Sylvia as she passes by to gauge her reaction before studying the others. This trip was certainly out to a rocky start it seemed.

Eshkigal
2013-06-26, 07:43 PM
"You mean like an empath, whose whole thing is being painfully connected to the feelings of others and has to train to even keep them out?"
Her voice is a deadpan, as she turns Autumn around.
"Speaking of which, Artemis is a bitch. One of her training bits aside from flinging dozens of knives at my head, electrocution, wind razor dodging, and a whole lot of things quite a bit like yours, was going through a maximum security ward fully aware of everything around me. Every sociopathic thought, every urge to kill, every. Damn. Moment. For a week. Liam was put through the machinations of the person who taught Artemis her training regimen, and who has had time to advance hers. His motto's something like...'Those who march to war march to hell, so jump in feet first and get to work so no one else has to'. Meaning he went through his own hells. Sylvia had training in the arts designed to kill since a young age. I don't know much about Damien's training, and Russ had a better time than most of us I think, but still, you need people to talk to, you have people who will understand the types of crap you went through."

EdroGrimshell
2013-06-26, 08:23 PM
Autumn chuckles lightly, "if you could actually sense my emotions you'd be on top of the list, as it is Damien has a better chance since he can get through that mental barrier in my head," she says, "I also find it hard to believe you know what I went through, you ever bite someones nuts off? Ever feel your hand literally tear through someones arm? Or have every bone in your body crack and reset while growing smaller before the rest of you follows suit? Or how about having to get used to having a bunch of dead guys see you naked every day for a month?" she shivers at that last one, "that part was so creepy, it's like dying turns you into those creepy old guys from the cartoons and then multiplies it by a good ten or twenty times," she shakes her head, "add in that I had to fight said immortal, never-tiring undead in both human and absol form as well as constantly being half in the Void... and lets not forget actually being able to see auras in my absol form while being surrounded by undead and a crazy bastard that's putting you through the Void and still somehow has an aura that sparkles like he's the most innocent person on the planet" she looks at Emma and raises an eyebrow, "your training top that?" she asks, honestly curious as to her response on this one.

Eshkigal
2013-06-26, 08:41 PM
"...I'm done with this. You're missing the point. We're here for you if you let us in, and that's as useful as therapy on the road."
She forces the door as best as she can with her telekinesis, then leaves the bathroom.

Dragonsage
2013-06-26, 09:11 PM
Hearing the door slam open, the ninja sees the Emma exit the restroom and signals her over and offers her the seat. 'That must have been fun, but it needed to be done by someone. Sorry it had to be you.' There was no humor in her thought, she didn't want to give the girl any more stress than needed. In fact... 'I can help you relax a little if you want.' She smiled while offering her hand to the empath.

KujiUn
2013-06-26, 09:16 PM
Russ is startled awake by the slam of the door. "WHOA!? Are we here yet?"

EdroGrimshell
2013-06-26, 09:25 PM
"Point was you can help, I get that," Autumn says, "just wanted to make sure you knew how bad it really was beforehand," Autumn says as she walks behind Emma, before going to sit back with Lillian, letting Marcus out, and promptly passing out, her bandana pulled over her eyes.

IrnBruAddict
2013-06-27, 06:23 AM
Yeah .... none of that happened. GM says you are stuck in the toilet, you are stuck in the toilet.

Emma and Autumn both try to leave the bathroom, and proceed to slam their face into the door for 10 unresisted damage each, and look like absolute plonkers in the process. It is this noise that wakes Russ up, not the door opening and getting slammed shut. Seems something was blocking the door to the bathroom on the other side.

Kellam also hears the noise, and goes to get up. 'You guys hear that banging?' When he tries to leave his seat however, he has a sudden coughing fit and collapses back into his seat. It is only after everyone's shocked reaction that he realizes he was coughing up blood.

'Oh my god! Stewards! Stewards, something is wrong with Kellam.' One of the stewards comes over to see what was going on.

'Ma'am, I'm going to have to ask you to sit down.' he gently pushes Sparkx back into her seat.

'But Kellam is ...' Sparkx tried to say.

'I SAID SIT DOWN!' the steward shouts as he pulls a wicked long knife put and stabs it through Sparkx shoulder, pinning her to the seat at the blade came out the back of the chair, covered in her blood.

He pulls out a second knife. 'Sit down and strap in, while I question these nice kiddies about Regice.' He licks the blade menacingly and his eyes shine a dazzling blue.

You guys want a map for this one or not?

EdroGrimshell
2013-06-27, 11:24 AM
"Okay," Autumn says, blinking from the hit, "really wish I had my machete," she mutters, then turns to Emma as her eyes glow brightly, "Let's see, Lillian's out there with Damien, Russ, Sylvia, and Liam, and we're stuck in here... I'm gonna see if Ki can't bust the door down for us."

She lets Ki out, "let's take that door down, kay?" she asks him.

Power Check
[roll0]

Eshkigal
2013-06-27, 12:28 PM
"Something's on the other side. One moment."
She tries to summon up a giant telekinetic push to pry the door open.
[roll0]

Dragonsage
2013-06-27, 02:29 PM
Hearing the stabbing Sylvia turned to the one who started stabbing and rushed up behind him and jabbed him with her fingers.

shifted to Q10
Pressure Points
Daily – Every 10 levels gained, you may perform this Feature another time per day.
Trigger: You declare an Unarmed arms attack
Effect: On a successful hit, you flinch the target. If the target is successfully flinched, the target becomes immune to further uses of Pressure Points for the rest of the encounter.

[roll0] vs 4
[roll1]
(3d10+33)[51]

IrnBruAddict
2013-06-27, 03:21 PM
The hit was going to strike the man right in the chest, but at the last second, the mans eyes glow, and a peice of luggage falls out from above and almost kits you. You dodge it, but it means he dodges the strike. He did look a little tired after using that attack though.

Emma can sense the psychic residue of the man using Fumble.

Sylvia feels cold steel bite into her shoulder as one of the others stabs her from behind, and the other psychopath slices at Lilian with his cold blade.

Sylvia takes 42 Ice p damage, Lilian takes 31 Ice p damage

KujiUn
2013-06-27, 03:55 PM
Russ quickly takes out LINE, rushing over to the glowy guy for a PUNCH!

Rolls:
AC6: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1] P-Normal

Spacewolf
2013-06-27, 03:57 PM
Liam sends out Fence and Silk to try and get control of the situation.

Regalus
2013-06-27, 04:36 PM
Autumn, the plane's getting hijacked by Team Ice; we got 1 wounded, and they're all armed with those Ice knives from earlier. I think they've got mon and maybe other trainers in hiding too. One in the back, one outside the plane, two in first class and someone else with the pilots; they've already started attacking us, so things are going down fast. Have Emma let the other's know about the mon in hiding, he hurriedly explained to Autumn as he moved away from the mon in hiding with Aden on his shoulder, before bringing out Geoff.

EdroGrimshell
2013-06-27, 05:18 PM
"Okay, that's not good, Team Ice is on the plane and already attacking, hidden pokemon and or trainers, Damien wants ya to let the others know about the hidden ones."

IrnBruAddict
2013-06-27, 05:25 PM
'You two may be tricky to deal with. Take out the rest, but leave one alive. I'll take care of the fighters.'

The psychic grabs Sylvia and Russ by the arms, and teleports the two away, making it seem the 3 disappear to those in the cabin. But unknown to everyone, they had only teleported outside, onto the wing of the plane. He then flashes his eyes at Russ, and the wrestler finds his whole body tense up as the psychic deals mental damage.

Teleport to the wing, and Russ is paralysed.

You may move 1 square at a time without problems. Moving 2 or more needs a dex check to stay on the wing.

Emma and Autumn come crashing out the bathroom with Ki's help, but as soon as they appear, a Jynx comes rushing out and locks lips with Ki, sending him to sleep.

Sylvia and Russ see a black shape clinging to the outsid eof the plane, but before they get a good look at it, it slashes it's way right through the plane. Inside all Liam and Damien see is a Sneasel cut it's way through the metal, and cut through the already injured Sparkx and Kellam, as well as swiping at LINE who just manages to dodge. Sparkx screams out in pain, still pinned to the seat, and Kellam slumps over, bleeding onto the table.

Failed AC due to evasion, but the two NPCs can't move and got no evasion, so they get hit anyway.

From behind, a Froslass phases in from the storage lockers at the back, and hits Damien right in the back with a powerful Shadow Ball.

71 s Ghost damage

Regalus
2013-06-27, 05:52 PM
Damien swears as the wall besides where he once stood is suddenly ripped apart by a sneasel; the young boy grabbing a hold of a nearby seat to keep himself stable only to be blasted by a Froslass. Geof barks furiously at the offending wraith before blasting it under the weight of a psychokinetic assault.

Geof
*Evasion: 1
*Special Evasion: 2

Psyshock
AC2: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1] P-Psychic.

EdroGrimshell
2013-06-27, 06:00 PM
"Lillian, replenish yourself," Autumn calls out.

Mega Drain on C1
AC: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]
Crit: [roll2]

Heals full damage dealt from Big Root

IrnBruAddict
2013-06-27, 06:33 PM
Lilian heals 28 hp (yeah, that's right before you ask)

Both the guy and the Froslass are hurt, but both keep going. Suddenly, from behind Emma, a massive alligator smashes through the toilet wall she was recently tuck behind and sinks it's teeth into her squishy psychic flesh.

46 p ice damage

Spacewolf
2013-06-27, 06:44 PM
Silk fires off a blast of Sleep powder centered on Lillian who was unfortunately in the firing line before digging her claws into the table and sending out a string to stop Kell from being pulled out of the plane. She wouldn't be able to pull him in but hopefully she could keep him steady.

Following this Fence attacks C2 with a thunder fang before pulling his hopefully unconscious body towards the gaping hole in the side of the plane with her fanged maw.

Sleep powder AC5(6-3+2) due to compound eyes all effected targets fall asleep
[roll0]

Thunder Fang Paralyzes or Flinches on 18-19 during Accuracy Check; flip a coin to determine whether the foe gets Paralyzed or Flinched. On 20 during Accuracy Check, the foe is Paralyzed and Flinched. Electric Physical

[roll1]
[roll2]

KujiUn
2013-06-27, 06:52 PM
LINE quickly goes up to the Sneasel, hitting it with a Karate Chop!

AC2: [roll0] Crit 17+

IrnBruAddict
2013-06-28, 05:46 PM
The two were about to lay into Lilian, when all 3 fall asleep. Unfortunately, the second one wakes up and stabs at Silk for 41 p Ice damage, slashing at the Butterfree's wings.

Dragonsage
2013-06-29, 02:41 PM
Sylvia finds herself having to quickly adjust her balance before striking at glowy, with eagle claw.

[roll0] crit chance- aerial ace can't miss
[roll1]

Spacewolf
2013-06-29, 03:06 PM
Liam returns Silk before scanning the Crocodile with his snagger, following this he climbs into the seat behind the two Rangers and reaches around the back of the seat to attach Kels seat belt.

Trainer actions: Scan crocodile, attach seatbelt.
Shift action to behind kel
Free action: return silk

KujiUn
2013-06-29, 03:51 PM
Russ completely shakes off the paralysis, putting his gloves on fire before doing a swift punch!

Resilience used!
AC6: [roll0]

Regalus
2013-06-29, 04:11 PM
Damien backs away slowly from the frosty specter before launching a fireball at it; truly the one good thing that had come out of the sneasal's previous assault.

Flame Burst
AC2:[roll0]
Damage: [roll1] S-Fire

EdroGrimshell
2013-06-30, 02:58 PM
Autumn shakes her head, both of her mon were asleep, great, before returning Ki and Lillian, then sends out Sadi.

Eshkigal
2013-07-02, 07:02 PM
"What the muk-giant alligator? How the muk did you smuggle a giant gator into the toilet reservoir?"
She barely manages to squeeze out of the bathroom with a small leap over Sadi, before sending out Silver. She then drops a reflect right in front of C2, to help keep one out of the fight for a bit at least.
[roll0]-rounds that guy's trapped for behind the reflect wall.

IrnBruAddict
2013-07-03, 07:22 AM
The glowing man attempt to trap Russ in a whirlpool, but the wind resistance was so great that it couldn't form. He spins round and stares Sylvia deep into her eyes, causing the Kunoichi to drop down sleeping.

The Froslass shifts and blasts Liam, Fence and the two Rangers with an Ominous Wind, causing 34 s ghost damage to them all.

The Jynx casts a wish on the glowing man outside.

Regalus
2013-07-03, 07:37 AM
Geof's eye's glow brightly as it attempts to finish off the onerous froslass; launching psychic assault at the creatures mind.

Confusion
AC 2: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1] S-Psychic

IrnBruAddict
2013-07-03, 07:53 AM
The Froslass goes down, but no one is looking at it expect for Geof. Everyone else is distracted by the sound of a Feraligator ripping apart a bathroom and attempting to chow down on the girl inside. It smashes the wall down and chomps on Autumn's arm, causing 63 p dark damage and causing her to flinch in pain.

KujiUn
2013-07-03, 08:04 AM
LINE runs up to the Jynx, getting his hand ready for a Bullet Punch!

Rolls:
Damage: [roll1] P-Steel

Spacewolf
2013-07-03, 09:55 AM
On Liams order Fence slips though the melee that was going on to attack the Feraligator with a Thunder fang.

Thunder Fang Paralyzes or Flinches on 18-19 during Accuracy Check; flip a coin to determine whether the foe gets Paralyzed or Flinched. On 20 during Accuracy Check, the foe is Paralyzed and Flinched.

AC3, Physical, Electric typed.

[roll0]
[roll1]

EdroGrimshell
2013-07-04, 10:28 PM
Sadi, seeing her trainer hit, uses a quick thundershock on the feraligatr.

Thundershock

Paralyzes on 17-20

Eshkigal
2013-07-04, 11:40 PM
Meanwhile, Silver hits the jynx with a pursuit, to try and shut their healing down.
[roll0]-pursuit, 2+def
[roll1]

IrnBruAddict
2013-07-07, 11:55 AM
The Jynx and the Feraligatr both stay standing, looking hurt and pissed off. Unfortunately, the other psycho wakes, meaning the two both set about causing hell.

Emma look on as the man runs along the wall and stabs her in the arm, for 37 damage. The other runs to Damien, and the mystic just ducks in time for the blade to whoosh by his head, cutting off a few hairs.

Spacewolf
2013-07-07, 12:20 PM
Liam releases Shrike before throwing a pokeball at C1
Shrike released at S7
trainer attack on C1
[roll0]
[roll1]

KujiUn
2013-07-08, 08:22 AM
Russ headbutts the man in the gut, trying to knock him off, and while he's down, catches Sylvia to prevent her from falling. Instead, though, he gets in right between his legs, throwing him upwards and behind him on the wing!

STR: [roll0]

Regalus
2013-07-08, 08:38 AM
Damien attempts to restrain his would-be assailent.

Grapple check
*AC:[roll0]
*Strength: [roll1]

EdroGrimshell
2013-07-08, 10:42 AM
Autumn runs by Sadi, tapping her with a glowing green hand as she does so. Sadi rapidly shifts in appearance, the browns of her ground type converting to greens as she takes on a slight Lily Pad appearance.

Type Shifting Sadi to an Electric / Grass Type

Eshkigal
2013-07-08, 07:15 PM
Emma channeled some healing goodness into herself as she moves for the two rangers.
[roll0]

IrnBruAddict
2013-07-11, 02:59 PM
The glowing man waves his hand at Russ and Sylvia, and the two breath in some poisonous gas, chocking on it despite the speed. With another flick of his wrist he traps Shrike before he can move, blasting him with a magical whirlpool for 37 s water damage and trapping the bird for 3 turns.

Spacewolf
2013-07-11, 03:13 PM
Shrike responds with a flap of his wings that momentarily overcomes the force of the wind moving over the wing in an attempt to throw the man out of the encounter.

The target is Pushed 40-meters expelling them from the encounter if the terrain allows. They may still rejoin the encounter if they want to. During a trainer battle, the target’s owner must recall the Pushed target and replace them.
AC2 Range 6.

[roll0]

IrnBruAddict
2013-07-11, 03:28 PM
Emma feels the man once again rewrite fate as he bends reality to his will, attempting to make the attack miss him. Unfortunately, it doesn't work and the man is shunted off the wing.

Attempted use of Fumble which fails. Since this would normally mean Murphy points, I grant Emma 1 to use as per fumble.

The Jynx moves around then unleashes a telepathic assault on Emma, attempting to throw her out the hole in the plane.

Emma takes 61 psychic damage and is shifted 10 meters in the North-East direction of the map. I'll let you all see where that leads.

Eshkigal
2013-07-12, 06:22 PM
She tries to rewrite reality, first, even as Silver begins moving to intercept the hit.
[roll0]-Murphy point
[roll1]-interception

Eshkigal
2013-07-12, 07:03 PM
As Silver's flung back, she tries to burst forward in a last minute burst of speed by kicking off the roof as she passes by, trying to maul the cultist to save herself.
[roll0]-Quick attack on the cultist
[roll1]

Regalus
2013-07-12, 07:47 PM
Eager to stop anyone else from getting stabbed, Geof launches a power blast of psychic energy at Damien's thoroughly restrained captive just after his elder brother flies past them. The Eon glancing worriedly at his brother after completing the assault.

Geof *Evasion: 1 *Special Evasion: 2

Psyshock at C1
Damage: [roll1] P-Psychic.

IrnBruAddict
2013-07-13, 07:28 PM
The Feraligatr roars loudly, then shifts across and blasts Autumn, Fence, Sadi, LINE and the Jynx, soaking them all with a mighty Surf attack that causes 45 damage and knocks out the Jynx. Seems without it's master it was a feral and dangerous beast.

Spacewolf
2013-07-14, 11:41 AM
Liam swaps out the downed Fence for Yvain who charges up the plane to attack the Feraligatr with a Spark.

Electric Physical AC2 Para 15-20
[roll0]
[roll1]

Regalus
2013-07-14, 08:18 PM
Damien did his best to maintain his foe restrained amid the choas of the battle around them.

Misunderstood what was going on, saving rolls for Damien's turn
Grapple:[roll0]
Str:[roll1]

EdroGrimshell
2013-07-15, 02:00 PM
Sadi absorbs the attack and glows with the power from the hit.

Sadi uses Bide

Dragonsage
2013-07-19, 11:19 AM
Sylvia is still asleep in Russ' arms...

IrnBruAddict
2013-07-19, 04:27 PM
Despite giving it an inhuman effort, Damien can't hold onto the might of the much larger man, and he breaks free of the hold and goes running .... out the plane? He just jumped over Sparky and Kellam and dived head first out the hole in the plane. The other man moves to follow suit, dashing just under Shrike.

Spacewolf
2013-07-19, 07:13 PM
Liam lets out Yvain and Grigori.

KujiUn
2013-07-20, 10:25 AM
Russ grabs on to Sylvia and makes the slow pace back, watching his step.

EdroGrimshell
2013-07-20, 11:16 AM
With Sadi charging up a bide, Autumn decides to do some damage herself, forgoing her absol form for now in favor of her more resilient human form, she simply punches the alligator mon, well, more like a claw-handed lariat.

Arms Attack

Eshkigal
2013-07-21, 09:40 PM
Emma moves to the wounded NPCs, looking at the others.
"The pilots and Autumn need help up there, I'll take care of these two! One more aura we don't know in the cabin."
She first purges the downed man of toxins. (Heal the body)

Regalus
2013-07-21, 09:57 PM
Damien nods at the psychic before heading forward to help Autumn out with the Feraligator.

Spacewolf
2013-07-22, 07:27 AM
Shrike does nothing due to being trapped for 2 more turns.

Regalus
2013-07-23, 06:41 PM
Geoff blasts the feraligator with a powerful psychic assault.

Confusion
AC 2: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1] S-Psychic

IrnBruAddict
2013-07-24, 12:38 PM
The Feraligatr slumps to the ground, unconscious but still breathing.

Spacewolf
2013-07-24, 01:06 PM
Yvain attacks C2 with a spark attack while sliding over the table while Grigori slides into Liams row and bites C2 from between a gap in the seats.

Spark from before
Electric Physical AC2 Para 15-20
(1d20)[14]
(3d8+31)[42]

Bite Dark typed AC2 Physical Flinch on a 15-20
[roll0]
[roll1]

EdroGrimshell
2013-07-24, 01:24 PM
Autumn calls out to Liam and Emma, "Damien and I will head to the front, try to get the rangers healed and Russ and Sylvia back on the plane," Autumn says while Sadi expends her pent up energy on the guy about to jump out of the plane.

Autohit with Bide
62 Damage to C2

Dragonsage
2013-07-24, 02:39 PM
Sylvia finally manages to wake from her sleep to see that Russ was carrying her so she wouldn't fall off. Looking over at the plane, she sees one of the attacker...about to jump off? That just won't do... She slipped out of Russ' hands and moved closer to the hole carefully before jabbing at the cultist with fingers.

Shifts over to: R6

Sylvia's unarmed attack
[roll0] vs 4
[roll1]

Pressure Points second use
Daily – Every 10 levels gained, you may perform this Feature another time per day.
Trigger: You declare an Unarmed arms attack
Effect: On a successful hit, you flinch the target. If the target is successfully flinched, the target becomes immune to further uses of Pressure Points for the rest of the encounter.

IrnBruAddict
2013-07-25, 03:03 PM
The man dodges Sylvia's attack, then reaches over and yanks the knife out of Sparkx, eliciting a scream from the ranger. He moves his foot back, gives you all the finger, then jumps back as he exits the moving plane.

Eshkigal
2013-07-25, 04:09 PM
"I am really beginning to hate how often this keeps happening..."
Emma lets the healing goodness flow into the poor knifed girl.
[roll0]-healing power on Sparkx
"I'm sorry, but can I see the extent of the damage? It'll make the process of healing you easier."

Spacewolf
2013-07-25, 04:13 PM
Liam withdraws Yvain before letting him and Cerb out again 5 feet further forward.

IrnBruAddict
2013-07-25, 04:51 PM
Sparkx pulls off her gas mask, revealing dark brown hair. Her ears looks rather strange and deformed, as if the outer ear was misshapen and curved painfully, and looked like it was burnt black. She looks up and Emma notices the slight orange-brown tint to her already dark skin, as well as the strange yellow growths on her cheek. But the main thing Emma notices is the black eyes. Her eyes weren't normal with a black iris. They didn't have black sclera. They were entirely black. Big, black and reflective. The only thing Emma could see in them was her own reflection. When she gritted her teeth, Emma also noticed they were a touch more smaller and pointier than most peoples.

'Argh! Mew that hurts! Don't worry about me, help Kel.' She leaned over and reached over Kellam. With one hand, she unbuckled his belt, and with the other she puled him over to her, causing the both of them to fall into the aisle. Sparkx looked in pain as Kellam came crashing down on her. But at least they were away from the gaping hole in the plane. Now she was no longer sitting, Emma could see she had a long thin black tail with a curved lightning bolt at the end of it.

Dragonsage
2013-07-25, 06:12 PM
Sylvia gives a frustrated grunt as the man dodged her attack and throws himself off the plane. "Judge it..." She then took the rope and handed one end to Russ while still holding on to the rest. "Here, we make our way inside now." Arhi's ball appears in Sylvia's hand before she sends out the psychic eeveelution on board the plane.

The espeon shock her head getting used to the environment, totally surprised about where she was. 'Sylvia? What are you doing out there?' She gave her trainer a quizzical look.

'Oh...was just taking a nap.... Can i get a lift back inside?' Arhi did as requested and used her telekinesis to levitate the ninja back into the plane where she proceeded to tie off the rope to something that could be used as an anchor for Russ to climb back in safely.

KujiUn
2013-07-26, 12:03 AM
Russ climbs back to safety, looking only a bit worried while he was doing so. "Alright, let's check up on everyone! Where are the pilots?"

Regalus
2013-07-26, 01:23 PM
Damien met Russ's gaze and silently gestured at the cockpit, before following Autumn; lil'Aden more then eager to end this mess before things got any worse. After all, they still had a boggy left to deal with; and Damien had a bad feeling about this whole mess. Atleast they didn't need to worry about any other Ghosts on board.

Eshkigal
2013-07-26, 01:40 PM
Emma helps guide Sylvia in with her mind, frowning as Spark rushes.
"I've got a chansey and enough juice to hopefully get everyone to land. You had a knife so long I could see it sticking out of the next chair back in your shoulder for a long time."
Spark and Kel gets a gentle lift towards a chair away from the hole to help reduce weight once the ninja's safely in the plane.
"Let us handle this part. There is maybe one hostile left which is in the cockpit, you're still in a bad way, and I may need your help with Kellam, alright?"
Meanwhile, Silver wishes that Kellam felt better, and lo! He feels better!
(Used wish.)

IrnBruAddict
2013-07-26, 02:02 PM
As Autumn and the others burst into the cockpit, the co-pilot looks round and sees you all enter. He quickly throws up his hand to tell you not to come in.

'Hold your horses there kiddos. Guessing you got rid of our nasty guests? You better not come too much closer. They booby trapped the cockpit, we can't exit it and no-one can enter, so you better stay out there.'

The co-pilot gestures to the corner of the room, where you can't really get a good look without coming in.

'They connected a pokemon of theirs to the system cables. We try and mve, or try and get it out, and it Self Destructs, taking itself, the planes electronics, and a large chunk of the plane out with it.'

The pilot was too busy concentrating on keeping the plane steady. It isn't an easy task keeping a plane steady while there was a large gap in the side of it.

Regalus
2013-07-26, 02:46 PM
Damien grit his teeth before sharing Aden's eyes; having the litwick attempt to get a better look at the mon in the corner without crossing the line that would threaten its detonation keeping himself invisible just in case.

Perception Check: [roll0]

IrnBruAddict
2013-07-26, 02:53 PM
Aden can't get a good look since it was dark and the creature was hidden under piles and piles of wiring. It looks small, but bigger than Aden himself, maybe about a foot and a half tall? It was glowing slightly, and seemed to be rotating slowly. It also seemed to have a spike at the top and no legs. He couldn't make out colours without activating his Glow ability, and that would give him away.

Regalus
2013-07-26, 03:01 PM
Damien sighed before heading over to Kellam and Sparx, "You two mind calling ahead, and checking what the bomb squad reccomends we do about our guest?"

IrnBruAddict
2013-07-26, 04:01 PM
When Kellam stabilizes and comes to, Sparkx calls ahead on her radio.

'Ok, seems base has heard about what's going on. They noticed something was wrong back in Kanto after we left. Michael recommends 3 things. We could take it out from a distance with a hyper-beam or other really powerful attack, hoping it faints in one powerful hit. Don't know if any of you know that move. We could all jump off the plane and bail out. Or Michael will fly over hear and have his Lugia bite a chunk out of the cockpit where the bomb-mon is, then tries to catch the plane before it falls down, since it would also take out all the controls that it's hiding inside. None of them seem very good plans honestly.'

Spacewolf
2013-07-26, 04:03 PM
Liam listens to whats going on and heads back to check on Shrike now the whirlpool has died down using the opportunity to Heal up Shrike and remove his Focus band. Once thats done Liam sits down and has a chat with him.

"Shrike we need you to go outside and fly alongside the plane for a few seconds, once you've done that Aden is going to teleport you back inside so get ready to stop flapping as soon as that happens or else you might hurt your wings, OK?"

Shrike listens to the plan before nodding his affirmative while Liam gives him a quickly scratches Shrikes hairdo. "Right then lets do this shall we?"

Pushing back into Liams scratching for a few seconds before he disentangles himself, Shrike pushes off and falls out of the gap. Falling behind slightly before getting used to the speed and catching up before he circles to the other side of the plane to get into the best position.

After watching Shrike push off Liam goes back up to the front to see what's happening.

"So Shrike's in position whenever your ready for Aden to use Trick Damien. Bit of a shame really, not really much to be done about it suppose though."

Heal roll on Shrike just to be safe.
[roll0]

Regalus
2013-07-26, 05:52 PM
Tensions were high as preparations were made for the coming gambit. Damien sighed returning Geoff and taking a short refreshment before checking on Aden; the poor litwick was practically exuding his anxieties. It's okay Aden, I know you can do this. You've never let me down before, he said with a strange calm that seemed out of place in the nearly neurotic boy, as he embraced Aden. The young litwick offered up a small smile, the two strengthening each other through their presence until the other's gave the signal to initiate the plan.

Damien and Aden took a calming breath; the former lowering his goggles, while the latter closed his eyes and focused. When his eyes next opened aglow with power, all their fates would be decided.

Trick
AC2:[roll0]

IrnBruAddict
2013-07-26, 06:26 PM
Aden concentrates, and a faint pink glow surrounds Shrike and the bomb-mon. Before either can react, Shrike suddenly finds his eyes go black as he gets tangled up in some wires. Looking out the windows you see a small Baltoy fall to earth, exploding once it realized where it was.

Aden learns the custom move: Offensive Switch
Centre
AC: 3
Ranged (5), 2 Targets
Choose one willing ally and one enemy, shift the enemy’s position to the ally’s position and shift the ally’s position to the enemy’s position, trading places. The user may target themselves with the move. The 2 targets must be of roughly the same dimensions to use this trick (they must be in the same weight class and height category).

Move is a Tutor move

Spacewolf
2013-07-26, 07:13 PM
Liam quickly moves over to the cupboard and opens it up to give Shrike a hand getting untangled. Once the bird has settled down and the wires have been moved Liam returns his other mons. Yet keeps Shrike out who flys over and perches on one of the seats head rests using the opportunity to stretch his wings in a relaxed environment after going all out.

"Guess we should make sure there are some Rangers ready to receive these mons once we arrive, should probably tell them the situation has been resolved as well."

Eshkigal
2013-07-26, 07:37 PM
While that happens, Emma gets to work trying to get the giant muking hole blocked by mental walls and ice, sending out Pink to heal up Spark.
(Softboiled on ranger genetic, lightscreen, borrowing someone's water type and using Blue to try and make an impromptu ice wall.)

Regalus
2013-07-26, 09:07 PM
I did it! I did it! wooped Aden as he and his trainer embraced one another in joy. "Told ya, you had it in you!" added Damien gleefully before turning to the pilots. "You two okay? Any other bugs in the system?" he inquired serenely.

Though he didn't voice it then, the young mystic had mixed feelings about the affair. He knew the gods worked in mysterious, that the wheel of fate was inscrutable yet never would he have imagined that this of all events would have come to pass. For better or worse, they owed their lives to Ethan now; and young Damien wasn't too sure how he should feel about the fact.

IrnBruAddict
2013-07-27, 03:43 PM
Sparkx calls in what happens.

'Hehe, guess you guys won't be seeing the "Gale Of Darkness" today then' jokes Kellam, having apparently regained consciousness. Sparkx gives him a hug, then allows herself to be patched up. Soon Emma has the whole wall patched up.

'Nah, think we are all good. If you all can take your seats, we should be landing in about 20 minutes' the co-pilot answers Damien. 'Oh, and since all our stewards are now gone, mind grabbing me a coffee and a sandwich? Terrorist attacks sure leave you with an empty stomach' he jokes. Even the pilot cracks up at that, and he switches the plane back to auto-pilot, so he can get a few minutes to calm down after wrestling with the controls.

Not too long thereafter, the plane touches down on a costal city airport on the Orrean coast. The entire air-field was evacuated, and there were about a good five dozen or more Rangers waiting outside the plane, all with pokemon and weapons out.

'Everyone, return your pokemon and exit the plane with your hands up' shouts a man with a megaphone. He was a tall man with a snaggers gauntlet as well as a strange green eye-device. While the other rangers were dressed in desert ranger gear like the two on the plane, this man was one of the few in a normal Ranger uniform.

'That's the boss man. Better late than never.' Sparkx takes Kellam and the two limp down and over to the Rangers. Kellam seems to say something to the man, then the two are taken to some first-aiders. You notice all the other rangers still have their guns pointed at the plane.

KujiUn
2013-07-27, 03:48 PM
Russ recalls LINE, looking around. "I'll go first." He first exits the plane, with his hands up.

Spacewolf
2013-07-27, 03:54 PM
"Probably just standard protocols for dealing with hijacked planes, I doubt most of these situations end with all the hijackers jumping off the plane after all."

Liam recalls Shrike and follows Russ out with his hands up.

Lets see whats up with that eye patch

[roll0]

EdroGrimshell
2013-07-27, 03:55 PM
Autumn returns her pokemon, gets her hands up, and walks out of the plane.

Regalus
2013-07-27, 04:03 PM
Damien more than happy delivers the small meal to the weary pilots before taking his seat, and returning Aden for a well deserved rest. Upon arrival Damien silently follows the others as requested.

Eshkigal
2013-07-27, 04:06 PM
Emma recalls her pokemon, then heads off the plane with her hands up, pausing at the exit.
"As a sign of good will, I would like to mention I'm a psychic and empath to allow you to factor that in as well for whatever precautions you deem appropriate."
She then heads down as well.

Regalus
2013-07-27, 05:22 PM
"I suppose I should mention that I'm a medium then," added Damien with an apologetic smile following Emma's example.

Dragonsage
2013-07-27, 05:44 PM
Sylvia returns Arhi and follows everyone out with her hands raised where everyone could see.

IrnBruAddict
2013-07-28, 11:08 AM
As the six of you, the pilots and the researcher exit the plane, the man with the green scouter pulls out his pistol and fires it once at the ground near you.

'A Mr Giovanni found the 3 missing stewards before anything happened to them. Turns out, someone on the plane tipped Team Ice off. So someone on that plane was responsible for 3 counts of kidnapping, 1 count of attempted kidnapping, 7 counts of attempted murder, 2 counts of accessory attempted murder of a law enforcement officer, 2 counts of accessory to assault of a law enforcement officer, and 1 count of terrorism'

He walks slowly to the group of you. 'No one messes with my officers!' He walks right up to you all ... then right past you to the researcher.

'Plan on getting Team Ice aboard? What, let them kill any obstacles in their way, while you kidnap the Freidrich girl and ransom her? You'd probably hold yourself as hostage too, right? Little extra money for that, and no one would ever expect you. Money and a comfy spot in Team Ice?' Before the man could react, Michael socks him one in the gut, sending the scientist onto his knees, coughing so badly he was throwing up.

He levels his pistol at the mans head. 'I should shoot you right now.But the difference between me and you is I'll never kill an unarmed man. You see, we have lines we won't cross. While we plan on destroying Team Ice and the other Teams, there are certain lines we won't cross. Scum like you sell out your own, but we'll stand firm. That's what makes us the good guys.' He fires a round right past the mans head into the ground.

'Take him away for questioning. I've got 2 Rangers in the hospital to visit.' He walks away, tipping his hat at you.

A woman with pink hair comes over to you. 'We apologize for any discomfort you may have had on your trip, and we thank you for saving our Rangers. I'm Captain Joy, I'll be a liaison here for anything you need while in Gateon, so anything you need, please don't hesitate to ask. I'm sure the Commander will wish to speak to you later, but ...' her eyes drift to the bullet hold in the ground. '... but perhaps we should do that at a later time. We need to debrief you on your mission, but we should do that at a more secure location. Would you like to come and do that now, or would you prefer a chance to relax and wind down. I can assure you that while you are in Gateon, you are perfectly safe. This is the most secure town in all of Orre.'

Toto, I don't think they are in Kanto any more :smalltongue:

10350 xp for the pokemon used on the plane

KujiUn
2013-07-28, 11:28 AM
"Alright! Let's go!" Russ almost rushes off into the city until... "Oh, right. Hey, captain, can we get some of those sand goggles? I forgot to ask Jay for some. Oh, yeah, and which city's the wrestling tournament? I gotta train for it!"

Spacewolf
2013-07-28, 02:23 PM
"We should probably be debriefed now, we seem to have a habit of attracting trouble no matter how safe the place is supposed to be, so best to have the information before we need to make a run for it.

Don't suppose you have one of those scouters spare as well do you?"

Dragonsage
2013-07-28, 03:11 PM
'Great... I hate guns...and the first thing happens when we get here is tons of guns...' Sylvia gave a mental sigh. "Yes it would be best to get that out of the way first." She agreed with Liam.

EdroGrimshell
2013-07-28, 03:18 PM
"No kidding," Autumn says as she puts her hands down, "can we get our weapons from the plane? I'd prefer to have them if we have to leave in a hurry."

IrnBruAddict
2013-07-28, 05:01 PM
'Feel free to grab your weapons kids. Don't know about the scouters, you'd need to requisition one from the stores. Still, nothing to lose by asking. As for the wrestling, I honestly didn't think you Kantoans were into that sort of thing.' She gives a small laugh as she sizes Russ up. 'The true championship is in the Colliseum, as all good championships should be. But that's for champions. I doubt a no-named Kantoan like you could get into that, no offence. Well, not unless you won a local tournament. They are held in the 3 main cities of Orre, here in Gateon, over in Phenac, or in Pyrite. There is also one in The Under, but that's way too violent. Little shrimp like you would get torn up over there. They regularly wheel out a few bodies each week.' You find it surprising that a woman could refer to Russ as a shrimp and pass him off as such a non-threat.

'C'mon, let's get you to the station.' She leads you over to a large 7 seater 4 by 4. Behind the wheel was a hulk of a man, and it didn't take Autumn's supernatural senses to tell he was a genetic. His forearms were massive, each bigger than Damien's chest, and they were covered in reddish hair that could almost be called fur. His chest was similarly large; large and round, but seemed more made of muscle than fat. He has wide eyes, framed be sharp spikey eyebrows. his mouth was massively wide, and full of sharp teeth which were currently in a massive grin. 'Christian here will take you back to base, I'll tag along-side on my hover-bike.'

Christian pushes the door open and pats the seat next to him. 'C'MON KIDDIES. WHO'll RIDE UP FRONT WITH CHRISTIAN? I WON'T BITE, I PROMISE. GWA HA HA HA!'

Joy quickly pulls you all in before you set off. 'Remember, your purpose here is top-secret, only a few Rangers and Police know, so the league says you've to act as if Miss Freidrich here is visiting to check up on the preparations for the Pokemon League World Championships, since her family company is one of the major sponsors. The rest of you are her friends who are accompanying her.'

Spacewolf
2013-07-28, 05:26 PM
Liam retrieves his guns from the hold making sure the cells were still charged after the pressure change before jumping in the middle row of the truck.

Once they're underway he uses the time as an opportunity to have a look at the egg and egg case he was holding, checking to make sure it hadn't been damaged as well as to see if he could speed it along abit.

Int check for Egg case, the usual reason of why not.
[roll0]

hmm, are we still not allowed to take ten even when we're not in danger?

KujiUn
2013-07-28, 05:26 PM
At first Russ sulks about being called a wimp, but then he meets Christian. His eyes go up. "Man, is this usual for Orre? I wanna sit in front! Tell me how you get so buff like that!"

IrnBruAddict
2013-07-28, 07:27 PM
Liam examines his egg case, and it seems the egg had grown a thin layer of film over it, and there was a strange pulsating energy that was visible moving around inside of it. Still no idea what it might be or when it might hatch though. But at least it looks fine. Probably not hatching in the next few days though.

Christian chuckles, and pulls Russ over next to him. 'I EAT MOMMA'S FOOD EVERY DAY. BEST BISTRO IN ALL OF GATEON, MY MOTHER'S COOKING. I WORK THERE ON EVENINGS. YOU COULD DO WITH SOME FATTENING UP, LITTLE ONE. AND A DAILY SWIM NEVER HURTS. HEALTHY DIET, HEALTHY BODY, HEALTHY MIND!' He hands you all some cards with an address for Mama's Tourmaline Bistro advertised on the front.

'DON'T GO TELLING CAPTIAN JOY I GAVE YOU THOSE. SHE HATES IT WHEN I ADVERTISE. HEHE, WHEN SHE FOUND OUT I HAD BEEN SLIPPING THEM IN SUSPECTS POCKETS WHEN WE ARRESTED THEM, SHE NEARLY BLEW A GASKET! GWA HA HA!' He reaches over and ruffles Russ's hair with his humongous hand.

KujiUn
2013-07-28, 07:46 PM
"Whoa! If you say it's good, then it's gotta be good! I'll try it out as soon as I can!" Russ had his doubts about him getting all buff just by eating food, but if he says it's good it's at least worth a try!

EdroGrimshell
2013-07-28, 08:50 PM
Autumn grabs her machete then gets in, before commenting to Damien, "I think it's the fact it's unprofessional," she says, then grins, "wild guess, but, Darmanitan Genetic?" she asks, curious, "sorry if that's rude, Sparkx was quiet about it so I'm not sure if it's just specific to the individual or not."

Spacewolf
2013-07-28, 09:02 PM
Liam leaves the egg as is for now he wanted to have a closer look at the film but didn't know enough about how the egg case worked to take the risk of opening it up.

IrnBruAddict
2013-07-28, 09:36 PM
Liam goes to put the egg away, but right as he's about to, he swears he hears giggling coming from it. After pressing his ear against it, it doesn't repeat itself and it seems the egg has gone quiet again.

'SPARKX? YOU MEAN KIM? SHE'S MY GOD-DAUGHTER, KIMBERLY. DON'T SEE ME GOING ROUND CALLING MYSELF "BURNEY" DO YOU? GWA HA HA!' Christian chuckles at his own joke.

'CAN'T BLAME THE GIRL FOR BEING QUIET THOUGH. TRUTH BE TOLD, SHE'S PROBABLY SCARED OF YOU GUYS. FEAR OF FOREIGNERS. FIRST TIME SHE EVER WENT OUT OF COUNTRY, SHE WAS SENT TO HOENN. SOME KID SEEN HER WITHOUT HER MASK, GOT SCARED AND THREW A ROCK AT HER. ALMOST COST HER HER LEFT EYE. USED TO BE MUCH WORSE THAN THAT OVER HERE, UNTIL MICHAEL TOOK OVER. NOWADAYS, BEING A RANGER IS ONE OF THE BEST JOBS FOR A GENETIC. NOT SAYING ALL THAT'S GONE AWAY, OF COURSE, BUT IT SURE IS BETTER.'

'AS FOR BEING RUDE, EHHH ... KINDA. IT'S FINE TO ASK A PERSON WHAT KIND OF GENETIC THEY ARE, JUST NEVER ASK HOW THEY BECAME ONE. TAKE ME FOR INSTANCE. I'M A SPLICED, JUST LIKE KIM'S MOM. I WENT FOR A JOB INTERVIEW ONE DAY. GO INSIDE THE WAREHOUSE, AND NEXT THING I KNOW, SIX GUYS ARE BEATING ON ME WITH A BASEBALL BAT. I WAKE UP LATER IN A CAGE LOOKING LIKE THIS AND COVERED IN BLOOD, AND I WAS ONE OF THE LUCKIER ONES. TWO WEEKS OF HAVING THE MUKKERS WHO DID IT PERFORM TESTS ON ME, THEN THEY JUST UP AND DROPPED THE LOT OF US IN THE MIDDLE OF A DESERT. WE WERE NOTHING MORE THAN LAB-RATTATAS. YEAH, THE DAYS AFTER THE LEAGUE WENT WERE PRETTY DARK OVER IN ORRE. AND ONES LIKE ME AND KIM ARE CONSIDERED PRETTY STABLE. SOME PEOPLE REALLY GOT MESSED UP BY IT. IT'S BEST NOT TO ASK SOMEONE WHY THEY ARE GENETIC, IF THEY WANNA TALK ABOUT IT THEY'LL MENTION WHAT KIND THEY ARE.' He gives a sigh and stares off into the distance before remembering he was driving and suddenly jerking back to focus on his task. Luckily, being a desert coastal road, there was no traffic. Other than Joy on her bike.

'Juet tyssed Christian, byo yddahdeuh uh dra nuyt! Oui haynmo red sa!' she shouts in Orrean.

EdroGrimshell
2013-07-28, 09:59 PM
Autumn blinks, "well, that's worse than what happened to me by far," she whispers. She then looks at Joy, "I have one other question, do you know anyone that could teach me Orrean? My grandfather travels a lot and I know a little Johto and Unovan, but I'd actually like to learn another language for once. Think you could help with that?" she asks with a grin. Orrean was one language her grandfather didn't know, so it'd be fun to learn it before he did.

IrnBruAddict
2013-07-29, 10:58 AM
He reaches over and pats Autumn on the head. 'E PAD OUI ZICD FYHD DU MAYNH YMM DRA NITA FUNTC. GWA HA HA. WELL, SORRY, I HAVEN'T GOT THE PATIENCE TO SIT AROUND AND TEACH YOU ORREAN, I'M NOT THAT KIND OF GUY. MAYBE ASK AROUND IN TOWN?'

Eshkigal
2013-07-29, 11:38 AM
Emma calls out from the back.
"Mine's a bit rusty, but I can try later."

Spacewolf
2013-07-29, 03:20 PM
After waiting for a few minutes trying to hear the giggling over the hum of the engine Liam gives up, puts the eggcase back into his bag and spends the rest of the trip resting his head against the window.

EdroGrimshell
2013-07-29, 03:59 PM
Autumn nods to Emma, "thanks," she says, then waits for the ride to be over.

Dragonsage
2013-07-29, 04:00 PM
Sylvia retrieves her sword and straps it over her shoulder before climbing into the vehicle and remaining silent for the duration of the ride.

KujiUn
2013-07-29, 04:00 PM
"Can you teach me how you work out then? If I'm gonna try to enter the wrestling tourney, I need to get stronger!"

IrnBruAddict
2013-07-29, 06:00 PM
'WE SEE WHAT CHRISTIAN CAN DO TO TEACH YOU, LITTLE ONE. I KNOW A THING OR TWO ABOUT THE SPORT. MY COUSIN USED TO BE BIG OVER HERE, BUT HE LEFT FOR THE KANTOAN LEAGUE. MORE MONEY AND KEEPS HIS WIFE HAPPY.' Christian pulls out a photo of him and a tall muscular man who seems pretty familiar to Russ. 'THEY USED TO CALL HIM DIABLO OVER HERE. YOU SHOULD REALLY GO SEE ONE OF HIS MATCHES IF YOU ARE EVER IN THAT SAFFRON CITY PLACE.'

Christian pulls up next to the Ranger station, which was just a few miles out of town. It was a large complex of buildings, and even had it's own dock and helipad. Joy leads you down a series of corridors, passing by lots of Rangers and Police and the civilian staff that done all the paper work. Most were human, but you spot one or two that you safely assume are Genetics. An amazon of a woman with four arms was using her appendages to fill out forms, while a cop with a large scorpion claw was pinning a suspect down after he tried to do a runner.

Joy leads you to an office complex, then past multiple interrogation rooms before finally coming to a stop in a part of the building that seemed to be almost empty.

'This is the most secure room in all of Orre, we can talk safely in here.' She swipes her pokedex onto the computer on the wall and leads you all inside. There was a large wooden table in the centre with about a dozen seats and a projector. Some files were laid out upon the table for you.

'So, now that we can talk, I take it you are the, ahem, "Pixie Group" sent by the league? Michael and I, as well as the Chief of Police and the Gym Leaders have been instructed on the true purpose of your visit and have been instructed to aid you.'

KujiUn
2013-07-29, 06:18 PM
"Whoa! The Devil from Orre! I totally saw one of his matches! He's awesome!"

Back at the ROOM, Russ takes a seat. "Man, is that what we're called here? That's kind of boring..."

EdroGrimshell
2013-07-29, 06:32 PM
"That's us, though we were originally called the Egg Bearers, which was a little better in my opinion. Anything we should know about or that you'd like to know about us im particular so we can work better together?" Autumn says and asks, it'd be useful to know their allies and for their allies to know them, though she wouldn't say everything like Emma thought she would back on the plane. The Abyssal Mon thing was understandable at least, that was a bonehead move on her part, but she wasn't going to give up all her secrets.

Spacewolf
2013-07-29, 06:33 PM
"I suppose that's us then, although I didn't realise we'd been assigned that name, so where is the item we're looking for then and what else do we need to know?"

IrnBruAddict
2013-07-29, 07:04 PM
'I don't care if you call yourselves "Pretty Pink Panty Princesses". Stop complaining.' The captain gives you a stern look.

'I know what you are here for. The Time Flute, right? That's more of an urban legend round here, but the League says that we have to help you find it. Last we heard it was used by Wes when he destroyed Team Snaggem and Team Cypher. He disappeared years ago with some girl. Best bet we can think of is asking her Grandfather. He's the elder out in Agate Village, and must be pushing void near a century. Also, Nett the hacker is worth a shot too, he used to help Wes when he was just a kid. He runs a news station in Pyrite. If he still has his web of informants, he'd be a good shot at finding Wes or the Time Flute.'

'Just remember, Wes is an ex-criminal. Even if he destroyed Snaggem, we don't know why. I'd rather arrest the guy than trust him. You don't know if he'll give it to you, if he even has it.'

'Unfortunately, since there was a security breach, we don't know how much info has been leaked to Team Ice or the other Teams. For your safety, we are building a brand new vehicle off base. The work is being done by Cross, the Gym Leader of Phenac City, so we know it'll be secure. The car you were originally meant to leave in will be driven out of town tonight by a decoy group. So that means you'll be stuck in Gateon for a couple of days while you wait on your new ride. Currently you're under orders from Lady Iris to, and I quote, "Wind down and enjoy yourselves for a few days, or I'll come over there and bust some skill till you stop taking this so seriously, you all deserve a little break." Her words, not mine.' You had to admit, for a woman who had never met Iris, Joy's impression was pretty close.

Spacewolf
2013-07-29, 07:18 PM
Liam sighs at being stuck in the town for a few days but relaxes after a few seconds, even if he still looks abit bored.

"You could fit the decoy car with some of the tech that researcher guy was making so that it can drive itself, some electric blankets wrapped around pillows to make it look like we're in there, then some explosives. Anyone tries to pull it over or attack it then you ram them then set it to blow. Should make them more suspicious of any future security leaks they get just incase it's another trap."

EdroGrimshell
2013-07-29, 08:51 PM
"Sounds like something she'd say," Autumn says, going off the few times she'd actually met her, it really did fit, "Alright then. Relaxing it is, I can learn some Orrean before we leave too, so that's a plus."

KujiUn
2013-07-29, 10:00 PM
"Alright! I'm going to go get some training so I can win one of those local tourneys and head on over to the championship!"

IrnBruAddict
2013-07-30, 11:03 AM
The Captain thinks over Liam's plan. 'One of Professor Marigold's projects? Well, not sure she'd like us blowing one up, but as long as we don't use any of the A.I. cores and control it via radio, I think I can swing it.' She looks Liam over. 'You're the Snagger, right? I should probably tell you, since unlike most countries Orre doesn't have a distinction between the Rangers and the Snaggers, you're considered a Ranger while over here, so conduct yourself as such or Voiron will hear about it. You have an effective rank of Sergeant. I'll give you some lee-way to get what you need done, but don't think just cos you've got a badge means you can ride roughshod over the laws. You got me? The Policia aren't people you want to cross.' She tosses Liam a badge and an I.D. card. 'I've been told I don't need to supply you with a gun. Any of you need to contact me, the card grants access to this base, and can be used in a phone to grant direct access to Ranger HQ.'

She tosses each of you a map of Gateon and £1000 Orrean (worth about $2000 of League credits). 'Spending money. Now once your back-up arrives You can go.' She checks her watch. 'One of you is supposed to be a Mystic, right? One of those people who talk to pokemon?'

KujiUn
2013-07-30, 11:10 AM
"Huh, we're going to have to convert our money, huh..." Russ then looks around, excited to go. "So when are they coming?"

Regalus
2013-07-30, 11:16 AM
"That would be me," replies Damien affably, "Why do you ask? Are there any laws I should know about?"

IrnBruAddict
2013-07-30, 11:39 AM
'No, I need your help.' She walks over to a computer set into the wall. Under it's keyboard sat a pokeball reading device, and upon either side sat two slots in the wall.

'This is a direct access encoding PC. It's much more secure than the normal PC network, and was built after the Team Plasma incident when the took control of the boxes. It encodes the pokemon and sends them directly from one trainer to another. Since it is never stored in digital form, and the encoding is so severe, it is impossible to remove the pokemon from the network. Only members of the Nurse Joy family and high ranking League members or politicians can use this. Guess none of you took notice of my last name, huh?'

She slots an empty ball into the reader, then inserts her pokedex into the wall-slot on the left. She points at the right one, motioning for you to do the same.

'I never said your back-up was human.'

Spacewolf
2013-07-30, 11:50 AM
Liam wasn't sure why he should care about Voiron hearing about him misbehaving but he doubted it would come up anyway so not like it really mattered. Taking the badge and the ID Liam tosses them in his bag, not wanting to draw the attention of a Sinnohan escorting a Kanton while wearing an Orran badge.

Regalus
2013-07-30, 12:12 PM
Damien follows Ranger Joy's example, glancing at the empty ball curiously, "So, who am I going to be mediating with?" he inquires, curious as to what the League would consider sufficient back up for their task.

IrnBruAddict
2013-07-30, 12:41 PM
'It's better if you see him with your own eyes. His "talents" will prove key in your mission.' The ball flashes, signaling it was now occupied. Joy moves up to the keyboard.

'Encryption rate, 100%. Signaling successful transportation. Initiating transfer of ownership to your pokedex. Releasing it from the holder.' The ball uncoupled itself from the reader.

Joy held the ball in her hand, and attempted to send it out. The ball gave the error message. 'This is top level encrypted. It matches your D.N.A and yours alone. Not even your hacked 'dex can over-ride this. Not even my Snagger gauntlet can beat it. Even Colress himself would need a week to over-ride it.' As if to show this, Joy activates her own gauntlet, which was hidden under her long sleeve. She holds another ball up against the ccupied one. A small beam of light shoots from the snag ball to the pokeball, but it is reflected back and the snag ball soon starts to smoke.

'He's your responsibility now kid. Let him out and say hello.' She chucks the ball at Damien.

Regalus
2013-07-30, 01:08 PM
Damien catches the ball and stares at it with a mixture of awe and trepidation. The young mystic knew of few pokemon who might warrant this insane level of protection, and he was unsure how to feel if any of his guesses were right. The boy mystic swallowed nervously before releasing their new allie.

IrnBruAddict
2013-07-30, 01:12 PM
The laser beam releases the pokemon. However, it was not a new ally. It was a rather familiar face.

'Did someone wish for a miracle?

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/223/1/1/jirachi_v_2_by_xous54-d4685ol.png

KujiUn
2013-07-30, 01:17 PM
"Whoa. Wait, is that!?"

EdroGrimshell
2013-07-30, 01:23 PM
"Hi Chi," Autumn says, not missing a beat when the legendary pokemon appears.

Spacewolf
2013-07-30, 01:32 PM
"Wait how did you use your Snagging machine while Chi was still in his ball? I carn't even scan a mons loyalty while their still inside"

Regalus
2013-07-30, 01:47 PM
"CHI!" Damien beamed, smiling from ear to ear as he swooped up his patron for a hug. "I can't believe your here! Wait. Should you be here?" he inquired as joy and surprise gave way to shock and worry, the shear enormity of what had just happened dawning on the boy.

KujiUn
2013-07-30, 01:47 PM
"Come on, Autumn! Be more excited! Chi's here!"

IrnBruAddict
2013-07-30, 02:05 PM
'Kid, this is Orre. Most of our vehicles use hover technology, we have illegal scientists who can rewrite the genetic code, and you yourself know we have a local professor who is working of robotics and A.I. The Snag Machine was built here. Think we are a little more advanced that anything you got in the mainland.' Joy gives Liam a little wink.

'And Chi is here 'cos the ex-champ asked him to come. If he's attuned to time, he should aid you in dealing with the Time Flute and Celebi. That and no one in Orre really knows what a Jirachi is. Other than Groudon, Kyogre and Lugia, most don't know foreign Legends. Meaning he can walk around with you and no one should raise an eye except at the fact he can talk, and Arceus knows enough pokemon can do that.'

'Caitlin said I'd be more use here than just sitting around. That and I need to get back in shape. While I used to be a butt-kicker, reincarnating after using too much power knocked me down a peg. So you are in charge of my training.' Chi takes a seat upon Damien's head, giving him a quick hug and waving to the others.

'Who's the big guy?'

Jirachi, Male, Level 5, Serene Grace, Relaxed, knows Snore

Movement capabilities currently maxed out at 8 (for Sky, Surface and Overland), and doesn't have access to Time Traveler or Wish Granter

Regalus
2013-07-30, 02:39 PM
To say that Damien was overwhelmed by the sheer amount of trust Caitlyn had in them. He'd known that a time would come wherein he'd be Chi's aid and guardian, especially given the chaotic times they lived in; yet he'd never imagined it would be this soon. Though he knew Caitlyn well enough to trust in her judgement; if the former champion believed him ready for the duty, then the only thing he could do was to do all he could to prove her right. Chi's embraced certainly helped affirm his resolve.

"Oh, that's Russ; he's a great guy. He's even saved my life a few times," he offered up after clearing his head.

KujiUn
2013-07-30, 02:56 PM
"Oh, come on! You gotta introduce me as SEISMIC TOSS!"

Spacewolf
2013-07-30, 02:59 PM
"Sounds like I'm going to have to try and requisition the parts to upgrade my Gauntlet as well as one of those scouters from whoever runs your stores. And here I thought Unova was supposed to have the edge on new tech."

IrnBruAddict
2013-07-30, 04:06 PM
'Legal tech maybe, but we still have the edge in a few areas.' Joy allows herself a smirk of Orrean pride. 'You do us a few jobs and we'll see about some better gear. Come back tomorrow and Christian will hook you up.'

Chi proceeds to stretch his body while he was sitting on Damein. 'Feels good to get out of the ball. So can we go see Orre now? Please Damien? Can we can we can we?' He was practically dancing with excitement over getting to goout in the big wide world.

Spacewolf
2013-07-30, 04:11 PM
"I'll get the jobs tomorrow then, I think it's time for a look around as well."

Regalus
2013-07-30, 05:13 PM
"O-of course Chi! This'll be a first for both of us," replied the boy with nervous excitement. "Though don't forget, the other's and I still need to take some time to learn more Orrean,"

Dragonsage
2013-07-31, 04:37 AM
Sylvia was a little more than annoyed with the mandatory 'down time', but there wasn't much she could do about it other than find something to keep herself busy for the time being. Her mood did lighten upon seeing Chi. Maybe because he was the first legendary she met or maybe it was because he would have the ability to grant her heart's desire in the possible future, but in ether case he was a most welcomed sight. A smile even managed to appear when Chi started getting overly excited about seeing orre, but she still keeps her silence until everyone is about ready to go.

Regalus
2013-07-31, 09:43 AM
"That reminds me," he begins turning towards Ranger Joy, "Is there any chance I could arrange a meeting with Michael? I need to discuss something important with him,"

IrnBruAddict
2013-07-31, 11:52 AM
Captain Joy takes all your pokedexes and checks off your passport data, so you'd be legal entries into the country, before passing them back.

'Commander Michael? Well, the Chief is likely to be in th hospital, checking up on Rangers Sparkx and Kellam. If you want I can page him and let you meet him there, or I can try and arrange a meeting tomorrow morning.'

Eshkigal
2013-07-31, 08:35 PM
Emma waves back to Chi, somewhat ecstatic at the legendary arriving, but partially worrying as well. She trusts White to keep Alana and Spectrum safe, but still, things would be...difficult. Still, she smiles, even as she plans a few places to take Sylvia to.
"Chi! How've you been? Haven't seen you in a while."

Regalus
2013-07-31, 09:53 PM
"Probably best to arrange the meeting for tomorrow. He's busy enough today dealing with the aftermath of our trip so I don't to be a burden. Besides the stuff I need to talk to him about is pretty sensitive, so its probably best to do it.in his office,"

IrnBruAddict
2013-08-01, 06:30 AM
Joy nods. 'Okay Princesses, you got your orders, now beat it.' She leads you out the room, and you all make your way back to the front of the complex. Christian was waiting outside, and was chatting with some rather attractive police women. Upon seeing you approach, he bids them goodbye.

'SO, EVERYTHING SORTED? NOW WHERE DO THE LITTLE ONES WANT CHRISTIAN TO DROP THEM OFF? YOU WANT TO GO TO A HOTEL AND DROP OFF YOUR THINGS? SEE THE TOWN'S GYM LEADER? WATCH SOME WRESTLING? MAYBE YOU WANT TO GO VISIT CHRISTIAN'S MAMA FOR SOME GOOD FOOD? OR, ARE YOU WANTING TO SEE THE BEACH, WHERE ALL THE OTHER YOUNG PEOPLE WILL BE?'

Spacewolf
2013-08-01, 09:24 AM
"May as well have a look at the beach since we're apparently here to relax"