PDA

View Full Version : [4E] Tomb of the swirling fog II (IC)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6

Spiegel
2013-12-05, 09:16 AM
"Let's go! Mr. Glass, hit the two-face first to soften it up!"

leafblower
2013-12-05, 09:29 AM
I have seen that my whip has proven to be quite effective against bleeding creatures, will do!

Asok whips the creature unaugmented

ettin is blodayd, Asok gets +1 to at-will attacks [roll0]
vs. will. if hit then 10 psyc dmg and -2 to attacks and def.

Spiegel
2013-12-05, 10:21 AM
"Here you go, Halfie, some divine help!"

Lay on hands @ Halfshoe, healing surge +1

"And you, big brute, are going down!"

Falcone swings her weapon into the enemy.

Action: Bolstering Strike
At-Will ✦ Divine,Weapon
Standard Action Melee weapon
Target: One creature
Attack: Charisma vs. AC
Hit: 1[W] + Charisma modifier damage, and you gain temporary
hit points equal to your Wisdom modifier.

Attack: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]

If hit, the target is slowed until the start of my next turn (Power of Earth).

docHigh
2013-12-05, 10:35 AM
The ettin clubs right back at paladin and then shifts away.
vs AC [roll0]
Damage [roll1] and pushed 1 square

sepomon
2013-12-05, 01:29 PM
Halfshoe moves to opposide side of ettin from Farmer and makes riposte attack against the thing.

[roll0], damage [roll1], sneak attack [roll2]

hit: If the target attacks you before the start of your next turn, you make your riposte against the target as an immediate interrupt: a Strength vs. AC attack that deals 1[W] + Strength modifier damage.

MaxCarvel
2013-12-06, 02:19 AM
You see Faremer dance and have a back heel strike the knee of the Ettin.

Dancing Cobra

DEX vs REF
Attack: [roll0]; flank counted
Hit: [roll1]; Flurry counted
If hit I slide it back 1 square to North

docHigh
2013-12-06, 02:29 AM
The etting swings the club at Falcone.

vs AC [roll0]
Damage [roll1] and push 1 square.

leafblower
2013-12-06, 04:01 AM
You guys move so much, looks wired. My whip is 60ft long, i don't have to move.

The whip cracks on the scull of the Lefty.

[roll0]
If hit 10 dmg and -2 to attacks and defences

Spiegel
2013-12-06, 04:16 AM
"Let's end this thing now."

Falcone brushes over her wounds to heal.

Minor: Lay on Hands to gain 21+1 hp and resist 3 from Virtuous Recovery

"This poor thing is a goner, he just don't know it yet."

Falcone moves to position the ettin between her and Halfshoe and swings her weapon yet again.

At-Will ✦ Divine,Weapon

Attack: [roll0] (+flank if I manage to get it)

docHigh
2013-12-06, 04:26 AM
The ettin argues a little with himself in giant and then shouts "Kyton, you offered a deal and we accept it. Avenge Teddy and you shall have it!" With that, he makes attack against Falcone and shifts west.

vs AC [roll0]
[roll1] damage and pushed 1

sepomon
2013-12-06, 05:46 AM
Who was the ettin talking with? Does he have a amulet like mine, called Kyton?

insight [roll0]

Halfshoe takes a ft step to NW and readies a Riposte attack for the case F steps to flanking position (If F does something else H still attacks, but withou CA).

Faramer, lets take it down. Come and help to distract it!

attack [roll1], damage [roll2], furious assult [roll3], sneak attack [roll4]

hit: If the target attacks you before the start of your next turn, you make your riposte against the target as an immediate interrupt: a Strength vs. AC attack that deals 1[W] + Strength modifier damage.

docHigh
2013-12-06, 05:58 AM
To Halfshoe:
The two heads were arguing if they should run away or stay and fight. Fighting to avenge Teddy is main point, but seeking out again Keyton appears to be second solution. But being slowed makes getting away difficult. Apparently swearing allegiance to Keyton was something they didn't want to do but are now willing to re-consider.

MaxCarvel
2013-12-06, 09:58 AM
You see Faremer dance again

Dancing Cobra
DEX vs REF
Hit: [roll1]; Flurry counted
If hit I slide it back 1 square to South

docHigh
2013-12-06, 03:01 PM
Lefty looks left and right and then "'nough.. we go and avenge later. He not come, we not trust him either." He then makes way for the forest with no regrets.

Provoking AoO for both Halfshoe and Faremer.

MaxCarvel
2013-12-07, 01:14 AM
Faremer takes a swing when Ettin is running away.

Melee basic:

STR vs AC
Attack: [roll0];flank counted
Hit: [roll1]

sepomon
2013-12-07, 12:26 PM
Ao from H[roll0]' damage [roll1] with furious assult and sneak attack [roll2]

docHigh
2013-12-07, 09:11 PM
The ettin dodges both attacks and brakes away.

Spiegel
2013-12-08, 04:56 AM
"Stand your ground, you *****!"

Falcone draws strength from her conviction...

Minor: Virtue + resist 3

...then rushes after the ettin...

Move: five squares forvard

...and unleashes a ray of brilliant light at the fleeing enemy.

Radiant Delirium
Standard Action Ranged 5
Attack: Charisma vs. Reflex
Hit: 3d8 + Charisma modifier radiant damage, and the
target is dazed until the end of your next turn. In addition,
the target takes a –2 penalty to AC (save ends).
Miss: Half damage, and the target is dazed until the end of
your next turn.

leafblower
2013-12-08, 09:03 AM
You shall not leave the fight in the middle of it.

Asok unleashes a terrible wave of distorting power against the ettin
augment 2
Attack [roll0] vs Fort
If hit slide back 8sqr (while augmented) between H and F
and dmg [roll1] psyc while augmented
If hit ettin becomes insubstantial until the start of my next turn

sepomon
2013-12-08, 01:05 PM
Halfshoe turns to ettin:

We'll let you live if you explain who Keyton is and what deal did he offer. Leave and we will track you down and kill anyone you might hold dear in front of you. And I am not talking about clean thoat slitting.

intimidate: [roll0]

to his amulet he whispers: no worries, we wont let him live :smallwink:

docHigh
2013-12-08, 01:13 PM
The distorted reality is too much for etting and he collapses. The corps is slid back between Faremer and Halfshoe. Though question asked, there is no longer anyone to answer.

Encounter is over. 765 exp to each player.

To Halfshoe:
The amulet disdainfully replies: You are all words and no deeds. Where are the kills you promised? A fine battle and you just poke here around. Pfftt...
You feel the amulet went from normal to unsatisfied with you. Apparently not killing anyone in a battle is something negative. The amulet has now additional effect.
Special: You take a –2 penalty to all defenses against creatures whose level is equal to or lower than yours.

Spiegel
2013-12-08, 02:11 PM
"Hey, hey, hey! Nice one, team!

So are we heading for Harlington now? This seems like a nasty place, we shouldn't linger here."

Does the building and the surrounding forest feel unusual in a bad way? Insight: [roll0]

docHigh
2013-12-09, 01:19 AM
The tower looks in good condition even though it has remained empty for last half year. Although it is middle of the mountains inside a forest, it doesn't look so sinister. Most probably, eventually it would be occupied again either by some monsters, bandits or by some hermit looking for privacy. But for now, it reminds you only the place where a necromancer (follower of Azerach) used to carry out his practices.

sepomon
2013-12-09, 04:58 AM
Nice going class-doll, you can never hit an enemy and now you kill one we needed to get information out of. Smuck!

Halfshoe goes and tries to find footprins, where did the Ettin and Bear come from.

Perception
[roll0]

Farmer come help me with this? Can we track where did they come from. I would like to know who that Keyton is.

leafblower
2013-12-09, 05:31 AM
Well, it spoke in a language I don`t speak. There was no way for me to figure out it`s intentions. I feel a litle bit confused in the mix signals you fleshy-things put out. First you stab them, then you want to speak with them, all this seams complikated! I`l have to meditate on this.

Asok searches the ettin first
perc [roll0] valuable looking things he picks up.
Then he goes and sits for 5 min in silence-geting his augment points and enc power back.

docHigh
2013-12-09, 06:20 AM
The group came from the west and looking at where the ettin hid, they were hunting. There is half-chewed boar and 3 dead rabbits tied under the tree.

Asok:
you find two emerald gems in the pockets of the ettin.

leafblower
2013-12-09, 07:45 AM
These gems seam valuable, I`l hold on to them for now. But lets head to the settlement as Falcone pointed out.

Asok urges the others to the trail to the town. He takes a possition second from last.

Spiegel
2013-12-09, 12:31 PM
"I'll lead the way!"

sepomon
2013-12-10, 02:55 AM
Where do you think you are going? We have some decent tracks here. If we follow them back we can find out where they met Keyton and track him. Offering deal to this bunch - seems interesting to me.

leafblower
2013-12-10, 03:06 AM
If "interesting" means there may be powerful magic items in the end of the path, then you can count me in. Lets follow the tracks first and then head to the hamlet.

Asok uses one healingsurge while resting.

docHigh
2013-12-10, 03:15 AM
Current HP
Faremer HP: 85/85 Effects: - AP:1 Surge: 8/8
Halfshoe HP: 35/73 Effects: bloodied AP:0 Surge: 3/6
Asok HP: 52/67 Effects: - AP:1 Surge: 8/8
Falcone HP: 53/85 Effects: - AP:0 Surge: 7/10

sepomon
2013-12-10, 04:11 AM
Before we continue, I get some healing?

Spiegel
2013-12-10, 04:26 AM
"Sorry, Halfie, my strenght is just about spent up. I was going to save some for the dangers ahead. I am not really the healer old Doc was..." :smallfrown:

Spiegel
2013-12-10, 04:29 AM
Falcone dwells on her happy memories of the fun times past.

Spend a healing surge (21+1 hp)

docHigh
2013-12-10, 04:40 AM
The party rests before heading out and heals whatever they can.
Faremer HP: 85/85 Effects: - AP:1 Surge: 8/8
Halfshoe HP: 35+36=71/73 Effects: - AP:0 Surge: 1/6
Asok HP: 52+16=67/67 Effects: - AP:1 Surge: 7/8
Falcone HP: 53+22=75/85 Effects: - AP:0 Surge: 6/10

Interlude (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QC2fT-HpuXs)

The group marches westward, tracking the path of the ogres and the ettin. It is not complicated, as they didn't try to hid it. After a 3-hour march, you come across a crude campsite. Skulls are nailed onto pikes and a stone tablet rests next to a large oak-tree. Something ancient appears to be carved into it but the text has faded with the passage of time. Now only a symbol (http://goo.gl/iXS2VZ)remains.

leafblower
2013-12-10, 04:45 AM
Asok prepares himself for magicdetection and also tries hard to remember something from the past and from the religious book he once read.
He also looks around, casually.
detect magic [roll0]
religion [roll1]
History [roll2]
Perception [roll3]

docHigh
2013-12-10, 04:50 AM
There is nothing magical that you can detect in this camp. The skulls on the spikes must have been set up by the ogres as a means of marking territory. There is nothing relating to any religion here, at least not that you can read out of the tablet (the runes are all worn out).

From the books that you've read, humans of this realm have used tablets and portals for communication and prayers. Activation of these had various means starting with sacrificial ceremonies and ending with chanting-songs. This tablet and its symbol resembles that which was drawn in the books.

Spiegel
2013-12-10, 05:23 AM
"Only scraps and garbage. Let's go on."

leafblower
2013-12-10, 05:29 AM
Wayt a minute, I`l trie to activate the tablet, maybe we can communicate with someone.

Asok tries to figure it out, how the tablet works, he also shares his knowledge about all the things.

arcane for the tablet [roll0]

docHigh
2013-12-10, 05:44 AM
This tablet (though not very magical) requires activation if anything at all. Perhaps if you looked around the campsite, you could find some other clues on this matter.

Others - do you keep tracking? If yes, please give me perception checks (1 person can assist).

sepomon
2013-12-10, 06:00 AM
Before trying to find Keyton's prints, Halfshoe has a look in the campsite.

Also it is time to cook dinner. Is there a fireplace. H coocks the 3 rabbits he found near the tower.

perception for camp: [roll0]

leafblower
2013-12-10, 06:11 AM
Asok helps Halfshoe on his search, pointing to obvious thing right after Halfshoe has detected them.

Perc [roll0]

docHigh
2013-12-10, 06:21 AM
There is a huge pot, fit for ogres, and enough dry wood for starting a fire. There is also a small caveat below the tablet, roughly hidden from plain site. Both Asok and Halfshoe see a small parcel tucked away. Inside, there are different bones (probably trophies) and one fire opal gem.

Tracks leaving the campsite can be found all around, the same for tracks entering the site. Besides the familiar footprints, there are also a few claw-marks in the frozen ground (some kind of large insect).

The under-lying ground below the trees contains a little snow, a few inches thick. What leaves it weird is that next to the tablet, there is a larger pile as if someone had gathered it there.

Besides the normal scenery, clearing the snow reveals the ground to be un-naturally frozen.

leafblower
2013-12-10, 06:27 AM
Look Halfshoe, some snow in a pile and a large pot.
And see, there are bones under the tablet.

Asok puts some snow on the tablet. If nothing happens, he tries the bones instead

docHigh
2013-12-10, 06:35 AM
The snowflake symbol on the tablet starts to glow when you blow the flakes on it. You hear a small humming vibration as it starts blinking. You feel quite sure, that touching the symbol would activate the tablet.

leafblower
2013-12-10, 07:01 AM
Asok touches the symbol in a bold and brave way.

Halfshoe, you speak giant, could you please speak to the phone?

docHigh
2013-12-10, 07:10 AM
Cold wind blows out of the tablet and a group of warriors are summoned onto the camp. Two of them are wrapped in chains and five wear plate armor, longswords and shields. Behind them, a large scorpion stands. One of the chained men shouts: "Pledge yourselves to our cause and slay those who would worship Vecna and the necromancer Azerach. In return Asmodeus.." Then it notices the amulet on Halfshoe's neck and it shouts something gluttering in its own language. The group draws weapons.

Initiative:
Faremer [roll0]
Halfshoe [roll1]
Falcone [roll2]
Asok [roll3]

Scorp: [roll4]
Kytons: [roll5]
Soldier: [roll6]

Groups:
Faremer->
Scorpion->
Asok, Falcone->
Kytons, Soldiers->
Halfshoe

leafblower
2013-12-10, 07:20 AM
This is not what I expected, but well, Hey lets dispatche this hideous group!

sepomon
2013-12-10, 07:26 AM
who are we dealing with? religion [roll0]

Spiegel
2013-12-10, 07:27 AM
"Gather around me! We definitely need some Wrath now!"

docHigh
2013-12-10, 07:33 AM
Religion 24 - these are devils (mostly evil).
Chain devils (also known as kytons, immortals) use the spiked chains that shroud them to lash and restrain foes.

The soldiers in armor are also devils, the foot soldiers of the Nine Hells. They strictly adhere to command hierarchies and rarely exercise personal initiative. They follow their orders to the letter. They more there are, the stronger they stand.

The scorpion is an immortal beast. Its attacks grab the target and inject acid upon contact.

leafblower
2013-12-10, 07:46 AM
Asok tries to remember something about the abominations.

Religion [roll0]

docHigh
2013-12-10, 08:52 AM
Asok remembers the same details as Halfshoe. These are devils from the Nine Hells.

sepomon
2013-12-11, 03:54 AM
These bustards need to go down. Good that there are so many - need a proper excersise. Let's take the ones in plates down first - they like to work together.

docHigh
2013-12-11, 10:08 AM
Faremer waits for better moment and decides to delay his actions.
The scorpion clatters its claws, moves forward and targets the most formidable target, the paladin.

vs AC [roll0]
Damage [roll1] and target is grabbed. Target takes 10 acid-damage at the start of Scorpion's turn.

Spiegel
2013-12-12, 01:35 AM
"Ow! Nasty insect-thing!"

Falcone gathers her determination...

Minor: Virtue (21+1 thp) + resist 3

...then struggles against the scorpion's hold.

Athletics: [roll0]

Spiegel
2013-12-12, 01:44 AM
"Oh man, I'm stuck! :smallfrown:
Step closer, boys, I will help you with some divine wrath."

Ready: Wrath of Gods (when all are in range)

leafblower
2013-12-12, 01:54 AM
Ok then. lets see, if we can get some of the devils of our back.

At first, Asok tries to Disharten the two soldiers (3-th and 4-th from left)

3th attck vs will [roll0]
4th [roll1]
if hit [roll2] psyc dmg and -2 to attacks

Then he shifts diagonally closer to paladin, to be in the range of the wrath.

docHigh
2013-12-12, 02:27 AM
One of the soldier's believes the delusions and drops dead. The other ignores it and stands ground.

MaxCarvel
2013-12-16, 02:19 AM
Faremer moves around the croud (7+2 squares) to opposite side of the Scorpion to get the flank from Paladin. There is enough movment power to avoide AO's.
All this is followed by the attack.

Drunken Monkey:

DEX vs Will
If miss then re-roll [roll1]; flank counted
Hit: [roll2]; flurry counted
If hit then slide the Scorpion by 1 sqr with Drunken Monkey and 1 sqr with Flurry to be beside the guy with the chains
Scoprion takes a melee basic attack against the guy with the chains. Bonus to attack roll is +4.

---
Attack Technique
Standard Action Melee touch
Target: One enemy
Attack: Dexterity vs. Will
Hit: 1 d8 + Dexterity modifier damage, and you slide
the target 1 square. The target then makes a melee
basic attack as a free action against one enemy of your
choice. The target gains a bonus to the attack roll equal
to your Wisdom modifier. Movement Technique Move Action Personal Effect: You move your speed + 1. During this movement,
you ignore difficult terrain and gain a power bonus to all
defenses against opportunity attacks. The bonus equals
your Wisdom modifier.

docHigh
2013-12-16, 06:04 AM
The scorpion is slid next to one of the chain-devils and pushes the claw up to stop the movement.
Scorpion: vs AC [roll0]
Damage [roll1]

3 armored-devils take on the mobile monk. Two of them blink and teleport next to it and the third moves next to it. Having surrounded him, they all use the most of the flanking positions. The fourth remaining devil charges Halfshoe.

Faremer
Soldier 1: vs AC [roll2]
Damage 6
Soldier 2: vs AC [roll3]
Damage 6
Soldier 3: vs AC [roll4]
Damage 6

Halfshoe
Soldier 4: vs AC [roll5]
Damage 6

docHigh
2013-12-16, 06:18 AM
The lower chain-devil carefully retreats 5-feet and then with a swirling swing brings both of the spiked chains down on the monk, who is occupied with all the flanking monsters.

Move: shifts away.
vs AC [roll0]
Damage [roll1]

vs AC [roll2]
Damage [roll3]

The upper Kyton moves closer to Halfshoe and from 10-feet distance whispers in his language into the chains. A shadowy line of infernal chains appear and wrap themselves around Halfshoe, restraining it on the spot. Halfshoe appears a little less defensive towards the attacks of the devils, but the chains as quickly as appeared, swirl off him.

vs Ref [roll4]
Target is wrapped in chains and restrained (save ends).

docHigh
2013-12-16, 06:31 AM
When the scorpion was slid away from the paladin, it ripped the paladin free from the grab. Reacting to the escape, the sting strikes at the paladin.

Immediate re-action against Falcone:
vs Fort [roll0]
Damage [roll1] and target takes ongoing 5 cold and acid damage and is weakened (save ends both).

sepomon
2013-12-16, 06:49 AM
F your combat techinque is unique, if only you used your head for other things than hitting as well...

Halfshoe uses riposte strike on the petty devil standing next to him.
attack [roll0], damage [roll1]

sepomon
2013-12-16, 07:06 AM
The speed of H's dagger comes as a surprise to the fiend and it makes enough impact that he goes crumbling down.

H himself takes 2 steps and moves behind A and P triggering Paladins readied action.

Spiegel
2013-12-16, 07:15 AM
"Feel the anger of justice!"

Triggered: Wrath of the Gods

docHigh
2013-12-16, 07:20 AM
The scorpion doesn't much care about who remains on the path and takes on the monk who is still surrounded.

Scorpion: vs AC [roll0]
Damage [roll1] and target is grabbed. Grabbed target takes 10 acid-damage at the start of Scorpion's turn.

sepomon
2013-12-16, 07:33 AM
F, I help you with that so hard thinking part. Those small creatures, you could take all down with a single blow. And if you could slide the scorpion, it would probably let go of you.

leafblower
2013-12-16, 08:04 AM
Asok, at first steps 6 sqrs- one up and 5 right.

Then he mentally disrupts the left side chaindevil augment 2

Attack vs fort [roll0]
dmg [roll1]
Scattered Discorporation
Anathema Attack 11
Hit: 2d1 2
+ Intelligence modifier damage, and the target
is insubstantial until the start of your next turn. In addi
tion, you slide the target 4 squares. If you slide the target
into another creature’s space, that creature takes psychic
damage equal to your Intelligence modifier 6. A creature
can take this damage only once per round.
Augment 2
Hit: As above, but the attack deals 3d1 2
+ Intelligence
modifier damage and you slide the target 8 squares.
If hit Asok slides the target 8 sqr throug 2 soldiers, scorpion and then on top of the right devil. all the others take 6 psyc dmg

leafblower
2013-12-16, 08:15 AM
Asok takes an action point
Eroding Action (11th level): When you spend
an action point to make an attack, any target hit by
that attack gains vulnerable necrotic and vulnerable
psychic equal to 3
+ your Charisma modifier 6 (save
ends both).

And summons immense pain - so that the group around F is covered+ the Right devil.

Inflict Pain
Psion Attack 9
soldier top vs will [roll0]
Soldier middle vs will [roll1]
Soldier bottom vs will [roll2]
Scorpion vs will [roll3]
Devil vs will [roll4]
If hit [roll5] dmg and target is slowed and takes ongoing 5 psychic damage
(save ends). and 6 vulnerability psyc and necro
Miss: Half damage, and the target is slowed until the end of
your next turn.

leafblower
2013-12-16, 08:16 AM
extra dmg for the crit on scorpion
[roll0]

leafblower
2013-12-16, 08:19 AM
The left side devil laughs at the puny attempt of Asok to render him insubstantial, but the pain of his kin soon nullyfy his happy moments

The Scorpion takes the full hit from the pain and suffering, And a little extra also. The right Devil takes only half dmg.

Two soldiers perish in the searing payn of Asoks thoughts.

MaxCarvel
2013-12-16, 10:44 AM
Strike the Avalanche

DEX vs FORT
If miss then re-roll: [roll1]
Hit: [roll2]; flurry not added.
I will slide the target 4 sqrs and will place him close to the guy with chains. Secondray attack is done against that enemy, wee below details.

If hit I will also use my Flurry power agains the dude next to me. Add 6 DAM to him.
And then I will use Supreme flurry. I will shift 3 squares to the side of the chained dude, on the other side of scorpion and will add 6 DAM to it.

Secondary attack is DEX vs FORT
Attack: [roll3]
Hit: secondary target falls prone.

And then I use my movment part of attack and will move 9 srq to the other chained dude.

-----
Attack Technique Standard Action Melee touch Primary Target: One creature Primary Attack: Dexterity vs. Fortitude HIt: ldl 0 + Dexterity modifier damage, and you slide
the primary target a number ofsquares equal to your Wisdom modifier. Make a secondary attack that is a close burst 1 centered on the primary target. Secondary Target: Each creature in burst other than
the primary target
Secondary Attack: Dexterity vs. Fortitude
HIt: The secondary target falls prone.
Movement Technique Move Action Personal Effect: You move your speed + 2. During this movement,
you don't provoke opportunity attacks from prone
enemies.

docHigh
2013-12-16, 10:54 AM
As you break free from scorpion, it stings you...
vs Fort [roll0] + flank
Damage [roll1] and target takes ongoing 5 cold and acid damage and is weakened (save ends both).

.. and all mayhem brakes loose. The venom seeps into Faremer's blood and burns a little. The scorpion collapses on the chained-devil and brings it tumbling down. The monk, a little weakened from the sting still manages to dance over the battlefield and positions itself in front of the next chain-devil.

The armored devil drops to the kick of the monk and is no longer alive.

MaxCarvel
2013-12-16, 11:24 AM
Faremer is throwing a save throw [roll0] The message must not be too short otherwise the forum will not accept it.

docHigh
2013-12-16, 12:02 PM
The strikes crack the shell of the scorpion and a little of its blood starts dripping on the snow.

The prone chain-devil stands up and moves next to the tree to take a little cover. The second devil whispers again into the chains and infernal binds spring forth from the ground around Faremer.. but they are a 'tad too slow.

vs Ref [roll0]
Target is wrapped in chains and restrained (save ends).

With that, it takes a battle stance shifting away from the monk and moves southward towards the rest.

sepomon
2013-12-16, 12:17 PM
Halfshoe moves closer to the chain devil that stands alone, takes the final steps with deft strike and uses amulets encounter power to gain CA.

attack [roll0], damage [roll1], furious assault [roll2], sneak attack [roll3]

docHigh
2013-12-16, 12:22 PM
The devil defiantly laughs and makes a move like one that legendary dancer the Son of M.Jack made - he moonwalks away from the strike so that Halfshoe only stabs the air.
Dance of defiance, immediate interrupt.

Spiegel
2013-12-16, 02:19 PM
Scorpion's poison burns Falcone

"Ow! Don't you try to slink away!"

Falcone reaches within to find strength...

Lay on hands: 21+1 hp + resist 3

...then goes after the evildoers.

Move: five straight forward.
Action: Valorous Smite on the scorpion.
Encounter • Divine, Weapon
Hit: 2 W + Charisma modifier damage. Each enemy within
3 squares of you is subject to your divine sanction until
the end of your next turn.

Spiegel
2013-12-16, 02:22 PM
"God's light for strenght!"

Minor: Divine Mettle (save +6)
Save against weak and ongoing: [roll0]

docHigh
2013-12-16, 05:34 PM
The gods don't answer this paladin's call though her own strength appears to be sufficient.
You were out of actions, luckily you rolled 11. Saved.

The scorpion still feels the last mental aftershock and writhes in pain. Then it claws at the paladin.

Takes 5 ongoing and 6 vulnerability damage.

vs AC [roll0]
Damage [roll1] and target is grabbed. Grabbed target takes 10 acid-damage at the start of Scorpion's turn.

At end of turn saves ongoing [roll2]
At end of turn saves vulnerability [roll3]

MaxCarvel
2013-12-17, 03:24 AM
Faremer moves closer to the Scorpion and the chained bastard.

Masterful Spiral

DEX vs REF
Close burst 1
Attack against scorpion: [roll0]
Attack against Chained bastard: [roll1]
Hit: [roll2]; If hit please add Flurry to Scorpion and slide it 1 sqr farther from Faremer.
Faremer has a reach 1 now.
---
Daily. Force, Implement, Psionic, Stance
Standard Action Close burst 1
Target: Each enemy in burst
Attack: Dexterity vs. Reflex
Hit: 3d8 + Dexterity modifier force damage.
Miss: Half damage.
Effect: You can assume the spiral stance. Until the stance
ends, your reach with melee touch attacks increases by 1.

MaxCarvel
2013-12-17, 03:30 AM
Five storms instead.

Hit: [roll0]; Add Flurry to Scorption and slide it by 1 sqr.

leafblower
2013-12-17, 10:57 AM
Asok moves 4 sqr left and whips the scorpion so badly, it allmost forgets to save
Augment 2
Attack vs will [roll0] its bloodaid so gets +1 to at-will attacks
If hit [roll1] psyc dmg + vulnerability and -2 to attacks, defences and saves

docHigh
2013-12-17, 04:40 PM
The mental trauma of the attacks is too much and the head of the scorpion simply pops.
The eastern devil shouts something, then shifts 5 feet and moves to attack Falcone. It whispers in his turn to the chains and two strings swirl around Falcone.

Sorry, messed up rolls.

The western devil replies and moves to flank and strikes with two chains.

docHigh
2013-12-17, 04:44 PM
First Kyton attack
vs AC [roll0]
Damage [roll1]
vs AC [roll2]
Damage [roll3]

Second Kyton attack
With flank
vs AC [roll4]
Damage [roll5]
vs AC [roll6]
Damage [roll7]

sepomon
2013-12-18, 01:46 AM
See Falcone, they fight as I like to. Let's use the same tactics. I move to position, then you and then we strike together.

Halfshoe moves to position himself between the altar and northern devil and readies Sand in The Eyes.

trigger: after Falcones attack, or if Falcone does smth else or if Kyton would try to step away

attack vs ref [roll0]+CA, damage [roll1] (+3 if CA), furious assault [roll2] + sneak attack if applicable [roll3]
hit: blinded until end of my turn

sepomon
2013-12-18, 01:52 AM
additional damage from crit [roll0]

Spiegel
2013-12-18, 07:23 AM
"Sure thing, Halfie! Let's go, you devils!"

Minor: Divine challenge @ the upper devil

Falcone moves to position the devil between her and Halfshoe.

Move: up to get flank from Halfshoe
At-Will ✦ Divine,Weapon

docHigh
2013-12-18, 07:28 AM
The devil steps away from the Paladin as the strike starts to land. Halfshoe, just waiting for this stabs and hits it right in the neck. Blood splatters all over and the devil is a little disoriented.

Immediate interrupt to shift away after Falcone's attack.
Halfshoe makes his standard attack and critically hits the Devil.
In addition to the large amount of damage and being blinded, he is now apparently bloodied.

sepomon
2013-12-18, 07:37 AM
Hahahaa, fountains of blood, I love it. Leave this bustard to me. You three try to take down the other one.

docHigh
2013-12-18, 07:39 AM
To Halfshoe:
The amulet almost jumps with joy and cheers to you in your mind: "Yes! Rip it appart. Stab it until there's nothing left! That is what we want - do it! DO IT!"

leafblower
2013-12-18, 08:41 AM
I can hit the bloodaid creatures with better acuracy, so Il hit the one who bleeds, but I distract both.

Minor action Distract-lvl 11 two creatures-next attack gets CA

Asok mentally puts an image on the heads of the devils of falling litle angels from the sky. The angels are wielding magically enhanced leafs.

Both give CA to next attack.

Then Asok hits the bloodaid devil with his Unaugmented Disharten attack, hopefully ending its misery

attack vs. will [roll0] CA not included
If hit [roll1] psyc dmg and -2 to attack

leafblower
2013-12-18, 08:42 AM
Ewtra Crit dmg to the bloodaid devil

[roll0] + max 24 dmg

docHigh
2013-12-18, 08:44 AM
The northern devil looks up and literally panics as it sees what Asok described. The pure terror is too much and its heart stops from the sudden fright.

leafblower
2013-12-18, 08:46 AM
You have to know the fears of you opponents, as well as your companions, my grandmother used to say!

sepomon
2013-12-18, 08:49 AM
You broke my toy :smallmad:

leafblower
2013-12-18, 08:55 AM
The devils are no toys! They are foul and evil creatures who defy the existance of all life. They destroy and mangle all that is pure and sparkly, so the sooner we put an end to this the better. You can play with other stuff, as I can see you already do in the nights while you sleep and I rest.

sepomon
2013-12-18, 08:57 AM
I mean to put them down as well, but this one erupted blood in a very satisfying way and I wanted to see if I could make other such holes. You killed it in a very boring fashion. Like it had grown too old or smth.

leafblower
2013-12-18, 09:00 AM
Well your scientific experiments intrigue me, maybe you can examine them postmortem, now lets deal with more pressing matter.
Maybe next time I can assist you on your quest for knowlidge.

MaxCarvel
2013-12-18, 10:14 AM
Faremer dances to the other side of the chained bastard and hits it like Cobra.

Dancing cobra

Hit: [roll1]; Flurry added

----
Attack Technique
Hit: 1 d1 0 + Dexterity modifier damage. If the target
has made an opportunity attack against you during
this turn. the target takes extra damage equal to your
Wisdom modifier.
Level 11: 2d1 0 + Dexterity modifier damage.
Movement Technique Move Action Personal Effect; You move your speed + 2.

docHigh
2013-12-18, 10:19 AM
The devil defiantly shifts away from the attack and the monk hits air. Determined to take down the one who gutted his companion, it moves to attack Halfshoe and lashes with two chains.

Amulet included..
vs AC [roll0]
Damage [roll1]
vs AC [roll2]
Damage [roll3]

sepomon
2013-12-18, 11:12 AM
Falcone, last attack went well. Let's try that again.

Halfshoe moves around the altar (NW from devil) and readies Dazing Strike.

same trigger as last time.
attack [roll0], damage [roll1] (+3 if CA), sneak attack [roll2]
hit: dazed until end of my turn

Spiegel
2013-12-18, 03:32 PM
"Sure thing, Halfie!"

Falcone moves in for the strike.

Move: up to get flank from Halfshoe
At-Will ✦ Divine,Weapon

leafblower
2013-12-18, 04:28 PM
Asok seas the hit of the paladin and hit of the rogue and grins with glee.

HAlfshoe, you can examine the corpse later.

Asok strikes the foe with the disharten attack augment 2

Attack vs will [roll0]
if hit [roll1] if hit -3 to attacks

MaxCarvel
2013-12-18, 07:59 PM
Faremer closes up on the enemy and while taking flank attacks it.

Dancing Cobra

Hit: [roll]2d10+14[roll]; flurry added
---
Attack Technique
Hit: 1 d1 0 + Dexterity modifier damage. If the target
has made an opportunity attack against you during
this turn. the target takes extra damage equal to your
Wisdom modifier.
Level 11: 2d1 0 + Dexterity modifier damage.
Movement Technique Move Action Personal Effect; You move your speed + 2.

docHigh
2013-12-19, 01:21 AM
The devil is battered bloodied, but not broken.Though eyes are dazed, it still attacks Halfshoe with both of his chains. Finally, it utters something and from the look on his face, these aren't compliments.

Falcone didn't challenge it :)
vs AC [roll0]
Damage [roll1]

vs AC [roll2]
Damage [roll3]

Spiegel
2013-12-19, 01:56 AM
"Let's continue that, Halfie!"

Falcone shouts a challenge and strikes again.

Minor: divine challenge @ the devil
At-Will ✦ Divine,Weapon

Attack: [roll0] + flank

docHigh
2013-12-19, 02:24 AM
The strike catches the devil in the back. It looses its balance but then stands firm again.

sepomon
2013-12-19, 02:41 AM
Halfshoe uses Topple Over against the poor dying thing and starts singind merrily
Blood-blood-blood, blood-blood-blood, blood everywhere, oh what fun it is to rip, when blood is everywhere.

tune of jingle-bells

attack [roll0], damage [roll1], sneak attack [roll2]

hit: knocked prone

then H takes a step towards the altar.

docHigh
2013-12-19, 02:47 AM
The devil's throat is cut open and blood spills down on snow, creating yet another red circle around another corpse.

To Halfshoe:
The amulet rejoices and hums: "Mh-mh-mh, mh-mh-mh... nice tune. And bloody-bout-a-time. I was already thinking I should have been picked up by that crystalline thing. Still, death waits for no one— we must seize them by the throat!"

The amulet feels now again normal towards you. The amulet wants its wielder to take action and it urges him toward brutal acts.

Not killing anyone in encounter makes it react negative towards you.
Killing someone in encounter (like that minion) is expected and normal for it.
Killing someone with sneak attack (like last devil) improves its attitude towards you.

sepomon
2013-12-19, 03:30 AM
Halfshoe starts serching the bodies. He also jumps on some of them with both feet to see if it makes more blood burst out from the holes he has cut in them.

perception [roll0]

leafblower
2013-12-19, 04:22 AM
As much as I enjoy the power of knowlidge, the methods you use are a bit drastic, wouldn`t you think?

Lets leave them as they where and move on, the threat s clearly elliminated.

Asok looks around, if the altar is still active, if it is, he tries to disable it.

arcana [roll0]
Disable arcana [roll1]

When the altar is rendered unusable, he is willing to move on.

docHigh
2013-12-19, 04:31 AM
The party has either started to trust the looting of bodies to Halfshoe or no longer cares for that activity. Whichever it is, Halfshoe appears to be enjoying it. From one of the chain-devils, he finds a headband with carvings of blood-droplets and warriors wo appear to be standing up.

The tablet is now silent and whatever charge was in there, has left. However the tablet will surely re-charge at some point of time. Disabling this artifact appears beyond the knowledge of Asok.

sepomon
2013-12-19, 04:43 AM
Will we start going towards Harlington?

Halfshoe puts the headband to his pocket and tries to figure out if it is magical and what does it do with his fingers.

docHigh
2013-12-19, 05:04 AM
The headband is magical, but simply touching it doesn't reveal to Halfshoe anything.
It should be worn for the duration of short rest to understand its main functionality or full day to all of its powers (if any).

leafblower
2013-12-19, 05:16 AM
OOC

Is the activity of Halfshoe clearly visible, or do I have to roll a Check.

Halfy, did you find something interesting?
Let me see that thing you found, it may be magical and valluable in our quest to seek out the most powerful psycic domination spell of all kind!

docHigh
2013-12-19, 05:17 AM
OOC
There was no Sleight of Hand check, so everything was public activity.

Spiegel
2013-12-19, 05:21 AM
"Yeah, let's go. Mr. Glass, leave that stone-thing be, I don't want to fight any more nasties today" :smallwink:

leafblower
2013-12-19, 05:25 AM
The tablet realy seams interesting and powerful beyond my knowledge. I would like to take it along with us, but it would be impractical in that matter? Shame, Shame, Shame!

What about the thing you found Halfy?

Asok looks intoo the other dead creatures

perc. 1d20+5

leafblower
2013-12-19, 05:26 AM
Perception roll again, cos editing and adding a roll doesn`work :)
[roll0]

docHigh
2013-12-19, 05:34 AM
The rest of the devils don't contain any further treasure: they were here only on the summons. The 5 armored devils leave behind 5 longswords, 5 heavy shields and 5 plate armors. The shields and armors are ornamented and engraved with symbols and pictures of the Nine Hells but otherwise mundane.

sepomon
2013-12-19, 05:53 AM
I found an intersting headband

Halfshoe puts in on. What do I feel?

Asok, any information on this?

leafblower
2013-12-20, 12:37 AM
Asok takes the headdress and touches it carefuly.

It seams to be quite magical, give me a moment

arcana [roll0]

docHigh
2013-12-20, 02:24 AM
The headband is a customized magical item. If you had to name it, then it would be called something in the lines of The Headband of Bolstering Blood.
Level 9 (4,200 gp)
Burst 10, Target: you or one ally
Action: Minor
Special: You can use this power twice per encounter, but only once per round. At 16th level, you can use this power three times per encounter.
Property: Target can spend a healing surge.
Property: If the target spent a healing surge, you can also spend a healing surge. If you do, instead of you gaining hitpoints, grant the initial target additional 2d6 hitpoints (3d6 at 16th level).

sepomon
2013-12-20, 02:30 AM
This is nice! After our mentally and physically unstable shaman has left I could really use this.

Halfshoe puts it back on.

leafblower
2013-12-20, 04:47 AM
I think that the band-aid should be worn by someone with the most surges, or by me, not the mentaly unstable rogue, who may decide not to use it for medical experiments, like seeing how quikly a paladin bleeds to death? Or what?

sepomon
2013-12-20, 05:05 AM
I am more stable than any of you. Paladin can very well take care of healing herself already. I found the headband and say it stays where it is - around my head.

Spiegel
2013-12-20, 06:07 AM
"I have healing skills! If this thing is a healing gadget, I could make good use of it!

Pretty please, Halfie?"

sepomon
2013-12-20, 11:17 AM
OK, Falcone, I will lend it to you, but you have to watch my back at all times.

To his amulet he whispers
she is the most gullible in the bunch, that is probably the reason she can be most fun to be around. I think it might be useful if she has our back.

sepomon
2013-12-20, 11:21 AM
And i am almost out of surges, can you help me with this?

Spiegel
2013-12-20, 05:01 PM
"Awesome! Thanks a bunch, Halfie! I'll be keeping you safe for sure!"

Falcone takes the band and puts it on. She then uses its power to give Halfshoe some energy back.

Halfshoe gets surge + [roll0] + 1 hp

docHigh
2013-12-31, 03:58 AM
The party takes a small rest, gathers up their belongings and then is probably set to go.
Edited: everyone has 1 new AP as well for the second encounter on this day.
Faremer HP: 85/85 Effects: - AP:2 Surge: 6/8
Halfshoe HP: 73/73 Effects: - AP:1 Surge: 0/6
Falcone HP: 85/85 Effects: - AP:1 Surge: 3/10
Asok HP: 67/67 Effects: - AP:1 Surge: 7/8

The road takes you through a forest as ancient as stories of the Misty Mountains. You can hear a few birds singing and you see a hare here and there. After an hour you make a stop as the path is overgrown and you spend most of the time cutting way through rather than marching.

Spiegel
2013-12-31, 04:08 AM
Falcone spent one surge before the march to go up to full hp.

Spiegel
2014-01-02, 04:47 AM
"Guys, this plant-stuff is getting annoying.

I wonder, are we even going towards Harlington anymore? This place seems..."

Insight: [roll0]

sepomon
2014-01-02, 04:49 AM
This forest is thick. My daggers are for cutting flesh not vegetables. Is there are better way?

perception [roll0]

docHigh
2014-01-02, 04:56 AM
The forest is thick and overgrown in this part. For the nearer visible are it doesn't look better, but if you got to higher ground (or some look-out tree), you could take a look around. You remember Harlington being at the base of a mountain though currently, it seems you are even moving a little bit upwards rather than descending. But the direction appears to be correct.

Appears to be a skill challenge. You'll require 8 successes before 4 failures. Primary skills (if you describe what you are doing) are Knowledge Nature and Perception, each character can make maximum 3.
Secondary skill is Athletics (each character can make maximum 3, assisting only 2 persons with their primary skill).

Spiegel
2014-01-02, 05:54 AM
"I feel that the direction is good enough. I say we press on!"

sepomon
2014-01-02, 08:59 AM
Halfshoe tries to find the best route for progress

perception [roll0]

and helps next person by bending away a bush

athletics [roll1]

docHigh
2014-01-02, 09:16 AM
The rogue takes the lead and starts making its way between two trees. Not noticing the upper "floor", a large rotten branch comes tumbling down on the party, sending a large flock of birds up high into flight. The noise is considerable and should be there creatures close by, they could fairly hear it. Taking head of the mistake, he carefully start cutting a new path, thus leaving the choice of path to others.

First failure. The second attempt will get +2 from Halfshoe's assist.

MaxCarvel
2014-01-06, 05:46 AM
There needs to be a way through this.

Perception [roll0]

MaxCarvel
2014-01-06, 05:47 AM
Monk also climbs a tree with his Spider tactics to see better for a second roll.

Perception [roll0]

docHigh
2014-01-06, 05:51 AM
The monk gladly accepts the help but stops mid-motion. The path opened appears to be also done by some large creature. Backing away and climbing up the tree you notice that you've walked pretty close to someone's breeding area.

Two failures (25 primary skill is failure) and 1 success.

MaxCarvel
2014-01-06, 05:56 AM
Monks doesn't believe his eyes and looks again.

Perception [roll0]

Guys, help me to see better by shaking this nice tree I am on.

sepomon
2014-01-06, 06:03 AM
Halfshoe bends the tree a bit, so Faramer could see better:

athl [roll0]

sepomon
2014-01-06, 06:07 AM
Halfshoe tries the help the team as well to find the best route.

For this he climbs from tree to tree to have the best view.

athl [roll0]
athl [roll1]

MaxCarvel
2014-01-06, 06:13 AM
Faremer tires to help Halfshoe also with looking for a better route with breaking branches that disturbe hime with his search.

Athletics for the first roll [roll0]
Ahtletics for the second roll [roll1]

leafblower
2014-01-06, 08:49 AM
Seeing the struggle of his companions, Asok dissides to help.

He Bends a branch, to assist the monk (nr 2 attempt)

Athl [roll0]

To only see the branch snap back up and hitting the next guy straight on the face.

leafblower
2014-01-06, 08:53 AM
Seeing the branch thing not working, he tries to help Halfshoe (nr 6 attempt).
He gives a little push to Halfie, so he could see better.

athl [roll0]

The push seams to work so Halfie can see clearly now

leafblower
2014-01-06, 08:56 AM
Hey guys, I think I found some tracks, help me a little with that.

Asok looks around for a safer route, past the enormous creatures mating grounds

perc nr 1 [roll0]
perc 2 [roll1]
perc 3 [roll2]

docHigh
2014-01-06, 09:20 AM
Asok finds a path on the ground that as quickly vanishes as was found. Following it a little, he sharpens the senses and listen but there is only silence. Taking it as a sign of safe passage he continues on.
The next 5 minutes pass without any incident however then, something moves between the trees. You can't be sure how many, but surely there were at least 5 swirling snakes.

I will roll for initiative later today and provide a map.
You got to 4 successes and 4 failures, so instead of skill-challenge, you found a real one.

docHigh
2014-01-06, 10:06 AM
Initiatives:
Faremer [roll0]
Halfshoe [roll1]
Falcone [roll2]
Asok [roll3]

DR [roll4]
CC [roll5]
AS [roll6]

Initiative groups are:
#1: AS
#2: Halfshoe, Faremer, Asok
#3: CC, DR
#4: Falcone

docHigh
2014-01-06, 02:22 PM
A wild hissing erupts all around you and the first to move to protect its nest are green snakes. They move a little off to have better sight, raise to their tail and then eject a projectile of acid towards the nearest targets.

AcidSnake #1 vs Asok
vs. Ref [roll0]
Hit: [roll1] acid damage, and ongoing 5 acid damage (save ends).

AcidSnake #2 vs (if #1 hit, then against Halfshoe. If missed, then again against Asok).
vs. Ref [roll2]
Hit: [roll3] acid damage, and ongoing 5 acid damage (save ends).

AcidSnake #3 vs Falcone
vs. Ref [roll4]
Hit: [roll5] acid damage, and ongoing 5 acid damage (save ends).

sepomon
2014-01-06, 03:51 PM
Halfshoe moves to the blue snake to his north-east, grabs some dirt and with attack throws it to snake's eyes.

Sand in the eyes:
attack vs ref: [roll0], damage [roll1], sneak attack [roll2], furious assault [roll3]

hit: target is blinded until end of my next turn

Yeah! I love snakes, they are tasty!

docHigh
2014-01-06, 03:56 PM
The attack hits, ripping a serious wound and leaving it bleeding. The snake rattles its tail forcing fear into Halfshoe.
While within the aura, you take -2 to attack rolls.
Snake is bleeding.

leafblower
2014-01-06, 04:13 PM
They are so much easier to hit when they are bleeding

Asok whips the bleeding snake, so it feels itself worthless and puny.

Attack vs will [roll0] if hit 8 dmg and -2 to attacks and all defences

leafblower
2014-01-06, 04:14 PM
Asok takes a five foot step diagonally towards the Paladin

MaxCarvel
2014-01-07, 01:58 AM
Faremer tries to see where is what. Perception [roll0].

docHigh
2014-01-07, 02:08 AM
Faremer's keen senses notice that a few of the logs seem un-naturally smooth. It can mean only one thing - there are a few more snakes here.

MaxCarvel
2014-01-07, 02:09 AM
Faremer attacks the blue snake closest to him.

Dancing Cobra

DEX vs REF
Hit: [roll1]; Flurry added.
If hit I slide it 1 sqr towards other snakes.

docHigh
2014-01-07, 02:28 AM
3 large snakes moves closer to Faremer, Asok and Halfshoe and make a bite-attack.

Faremer vs AC: [roll0]
Hit: [roll1] damage and the target is grabbed (until escape).

Asok vs AC: [roll2]
Hit: [roll3] damage and the target is grabbed (until escape).

Halfshoe vs AC: [roll4]
Hit: [roll5] damage and the target is grabbed (until escape).

The blue snake next to Halfshoe tries to bite back and retaliate
Halfshoe vs AC: [roll6]
Hit: [roll7] damage.

Rest of the blue snakes move closer to their targets and attack.
Halfshoe vs AC: [roll8]
Hit: [roll9] damage.

Faremer vs AC: [roll10]
Hit: [roll11] damage.

Faremer vs AC: [roll12] (includes flank)
Hit: [roll13] damage.

docHigh
2014-01-07, 02:33 AM
The blue snakes strike and the bite tries to apply venom as well.

Halfshoe: Secondary Attack: [roll0] vs. Fortitude;
[roll1] poison damage and ongoing 5 poison damage (save ends).
Faremer: Secondary Attack: [roll2] vs. Fortitude;
[roll3] poison damage and ongoing 5 poison damage (save ends).

Faremer took max 10 damage from the crit-attack.

Spiegel
2014-01-07, 03:45 AM
"Ouch!"

Falcone takes ongoing damage.

"Snakes! I like snakes, they are like our little bros! Guys, please don't kill them, let's find another way through this forest!"

Diplomacy (to the rest of the party): [roll0]

"Let me try to hold them off a bit while we retreat!"

Move: three squares left and one down to the front of brown snake.
Action: Dragon Breath
Encounter ✦ Lightning
Minor Action Close blast 5 (enlarged)
Targets: All creatures in area
Attack: Strength + 2 vs. Reflex
Hit: 1d6 + Constitution modifier damage.
Attack (brown snake 1): [roll1]
Attack (brown snake 2): [roll2]
Attack (blue snake 1): [roll3]
Attack (blue snake 2): [roll4]
Attack (Faremer): [roll5]
Damage: [roll6]
Draconic Challenge: you subject each enemy targeted by Dragon Breath to your divine sanction until the end of your next turn.

Spiegel
2014-01-07, 03:47 AM
"Sorry, Far, I had no choice." :smallfrown:

Save against ongoing: [roll0]

docHigh
2014-01-07, 03:55 AM
The snakes are all low next to the ground, and the wave passes by them, hitting only Faremer.

docHigh
2014-01-07, 04:05 AM
The green acidic snakes move a little, stand up and spit from distance again.

Halfshoe vs Ref [roll0]
Damage [roll1] acid damage, and ongoing 5 acid damage (save ends).

Faremer vs Ref [roll2]
Damage [roll3] acid damage, and ongoing 5 acid damage (save ends).

Asok vs Ref [roll4]
Damage [roll5] acid damage, and ongoing 5 acid damage (save ends).
..but miss.

sepomon
2014-01-07, 04:13 AM
Halfshoe takes a step NE and attacks the blinded snake.

Falcone, you like the snakes for wrong reasons - have you even tasted them?

Riposte strike against the bloodied blue snake.

Dagger cuts the spine in half and this one won't be moving anymore.

docHigh
2014-01-07, 04:19 AM
To Halfshoe.
With this killing blow, the amulet rejoices: “Death waits for no one— we must seize them by the throat.. or by tails! Well done, you do have a knack for violence.”
The amulet's attitude towards you has improved.

sepomon
2014-01-07, 05:56 AM
Two strikes from me, and the blue wurm is down, so Asok, leave my opponents for me - there are plenty of them here so you can find your own lab-frogs to practise your magic on.

leafblower
2014-01-07, 06:31 AM
Asok takes a step right and targets the large snake he was close to.

Asok consecrates on the material entity of the snake and tries to render it discorporate augment 2

Anathema Attack 11
Yourfoe’sform is rendered incoherent and unstable, dealing
pain to other creatures as youforce
it across the battlefield.
Encounter + Augmentable, Implement, Psionic, Psychic
Standard Action Ranged 10
Attack: Intelligence vs. Fortitude
Hit: 2d1 2
+ Intelligence modifier damage, and the target
is insubstantial until the start of your next turn. In addi
tion, you slide the target 4 squares. If you slide the target
into another creature’s space, that creature takes psychic
damage equal to your Intelligence modifier 6. A creature
can take this damage only once per round.
Augment 2
Hit: As above, but the attack deals 3d1 2
+ Intelligence
modifier damage and you slide the target 8 squares.
Attack vs fort [roll0]
if hit [roll1] and slide the thing down 8 sqr through 2 blue snakes and on top of the green snake south, they all take 6 psyc dmg

leafblower
2014-01-07, 06:37 AM
Well, the snake mean nothing to me, why should we spare them, when they attack us? I can definitely use the opportunity to practice my skills against them, as can be seen from my last try.

Knowidge nature check to make out any connections between snakes and dragonborn? [roll0]
Insight for the paladin`s check [roll1]

MaxCarvel
2014-01-07, 06:56 AM
Faramer takes the attack.

Crane dance:

DEX vs REF

1. Against blue snake that has not got DAM yet
Hit: [roll1]
Miss: Half damage
Shift 2 squares.

2. Against the big snake
Attack: [roll2]
Hit: [roll3]
Shift 2 squares.

3. Against the blue snake that got DAM already.
Attack: [roll4]
Hit: [roll5]; Evari, please apply flurry. If miss then apply to next roll.
Shift 2 squares.

4. Against the second big snake with flank from Paladin.
Attack: [roll6]
Hit: [roll7]; Evari, please apply flurry if not added for the previous attack.
Shift 2 squares to be besides P.

All that get hit will fall prone aswell.

docHigh
2014-01-07, 07:20 AM
The large snake next to Halfshoe moves closer and tries to bite it.
The ones closer to Faremer target the last attacker. One of them adjusts its position and using the opposite position from the rattle-snake, bites hard. The second feels the challenge of paladin and decides to simple move closer.

Halfshoe vs AC: [roll0]
Damage [roll1] damage, and the target is grabbed (until escape)

Faremer vs AC: [roll2]
Damage [roll3] damage, and the target is grabbed (until escape)

Edited: Second snake stands up and moves closer.

docHigh
2014-01-07, 07:24 AM
The rattle-snakes recover from Faremer's attack and plan to retaliate. One of them stands up from prone and attacks while the second stands up and crawls closer.

The northern rattle-snake moves again closer to Halfshoe for the kill.

Those next to rattle-snakes (blue) are in Fear aura and take -2 to attack rolls.
Halfshoe vs AC: [roll0]
Damage [roll1] damage.

Faremer vs AC: [roll2]
Damage [roll3] damage.
The snake with red-dot is bloodied.

Second stands up from prone and moves closer.

docHigh
2014-01-07, 07:28 AM
If Faremer is hit by AC 26, then additional attempt of poisoning.
[roll0]vs. Fortitude;
[roll1] poison damage, and ongoing 5 poison damage (save ends).

docHigh
2014-01-07, 09:15 AM
To Asok:
To you, the snake heads to look familiar with the Dragonborn. Lizard-like as they are. But other than the look, you don't recall any ties between them.
And the paladin appears to truly want to leave the place and circle around.

Knowidge nature check to make out any connections between snakes and dragonborn? [roll0]
Insight for the paladin`s check [roll1]

Spiegel
2014-01-07, 09:18 AM
As the snakes bite on Faremer, both they and their target are bathed in divine light.

Light pierces the hide of the first big snake and heals Faremer's wounds with care.
12 damage to the snake (6+6), 8 hp to Fa (Wis+1/2 level)

Then the first poisonous snake is likewise hurt and Faremer gains even more strenght from the light.
12 damage to the snake (6+6), 8 hp to Fa (Wis+1/2 level)

Spiegel
2014-01-07, 09:45 AM
Poison courses through Falcone's veins.

"Ouchie!"

Take ongoing damage

"Really, guys! Snakes are not monsters, they are cool little creatures! Let's just leave them and go!"

Diplomacy: [roll0]

"Guys, I'll draw them towards me, you just move on, I'll catch up with you."

Falcone swats the big brown snake in from of her.

[SPOILER]
Valorous Smite
Encounter • Divine, Weapon
Hit: 2 W + Charisma modifier damage. Each enemy within
3 squares of you is subject to your divine sanction until
the end of your next turn.

Attack: [roll1] (not counting flank from Faremer)
Damage: [roll2]

docHigh
2014-01-07, 09:48 AM
The rattling and constrictor snakes all look as if charmed towards the paladin as the one grabbing Faremer starts to bleed.

Spiegel
2014-01-07, 09:49 AM
Falcone lands a hit and compels all the snakes nearby to come towards her.

Divine sanction until the end of my next turn on all snakes except the green ones.

"Guys, now is the time, lets move!"

docHigh
2014-01-07, 09:56 AM
Acid snakes hiss again irritated on the fate of their companions. The western snake attacks the paladin, followed by the southern snake attack. Finally, the one in north makes its attack, trying to spread the damage to as many enemies as possible.

Western vs Falcone Ref
[roll0] Damage [roll1] acid damage, and ongoing 5 acid damage (save ends).

Southern attacks also Falcone (if hit previously, then attacks Faremer).
[roll2] Damage [roll3] acid damage, and ongoing 5 acid damage (save ends).

Northern attacks also Falcone (if hit previously, then attacks Asok).
[roll4] Damage [roll5] acid damage, and ongoing 5 acid damage (save ends).

MaxCarvel
2014-01-07, 10:06 AM
Faremer immediately reacts to the snake attack with help of his Resilience Amulet.

Immediate reaction.
If hit by attack with ongoing DAM make a save. If fail then like you did not use this power.
Save [roll0]

MaxCarvel
2014-01-07, 10:14 AM
Faremer attacks the snake that is grabbing him.

Four Winds Assault

DEX vs FORT
Attack: [roll0], do I have flank?
If miss I reroll [roll1], do I have flank?
Hit: [roll2]; Flurry added
If Hit you lift the target 10 feet into the air, where it is immobilized until the
end of your next turn. At the end of your next turn, the
target drops safely to the ground in the space it last oc
cupied or in the nearest unoccupied space.
Aftereffect: You slide each creature within 5 squares of
the target 5 squares.
Let me know when I can start sliding all the dudes:)

I fly besides Paladin and hover there 7 squares up in the air. Will land safley at the start of my next turn.

docHigh
2014-01-07, 10:36 AM
The elf strikes twice, making contact only on the second try thanks to the flanking position. Having freed itself from the grab, he escapes to mid-air.

leafblower
2014-01-07, 11:09 AM
What`s the deal with you and the snakes, not to mention the little head-resemblance? I am willing to let the creatures flee if they wish, but nothing more.

Asok puts an image of an eagle on the heads of the bleeding blue and the brown one next to it, distracting the foes (the next attack gets CA)

Then he tries to freeze the minds of the snakes (centered on faremer`s last position)

Inflicted Mindscape
Psion Attack 5
As you reach into your enemies’ minds, the ground beneath their
feet becomes a clutching mire ofmadness.
Daily 4 Implement, Psionic, Psychic, Zone
Standard Action Area burst 1 within 10 squares
Attack: Intelligence vs. Reflex
Hit 2d6
+ Intelligence modifier psychic damage, and the
target is immobilized (save ends).
Miss: Half damage, and the target is slowed (save ends).
Effect: The burst creates a zone that lasts until the end of
your next turn. Any enemy that ends its turn’within the
zone is slowed until the end of your next turn.
Sustain Minor: The zone persists.
Attack upper snake vs ref [roll0]
Attack left blue vs ref [roll1]
Attack bleeding blue vs ref [roll2]
Attack down brown vs ref [roll3]
Dmg [roll4]

sepomon
2014-01-07, 01:49 PM
Halfshoe moves into the space of the big snake next to him.

Hey big guy, wana dance?

close quarters: Effect: Move into the space of an adjacent creature larger than you and at least Large in size. (It gets its usual opportunity attack against you as you leave an adjacent square.) You gain combat advantage against the creature, and it takes a –4 penalty to attack rolls against you. When the creature moves, you move along with it, staying in the same portion of the creature’s space. The creature can make a Strength or Dexterity vs. Reflex attack (as a standard action with no penalty) to slide you into an adjacent square and end this effect.

And attacks:
Riposte strike: [roll0], damage [roll1], sneak attack [roll2]

in advance: [roll3], damage [roll4]

leafblower
2014-01-07, 03:11 PM
Asok makes a grimasse and saves for the acid
[roll0]

docHigh
2014-01-07, 03:16 PM
The constrictor snake bites as Halfshoe tries to move into its space.

[roll0]
Hit: [roll1] damage and Halfshoe is grabbed.
As immediate interrupt, the divine challenge, the snake takes 12 damage and Halfshoe heals 8 HP.

docHigh
2014-01-07, 03:41 PM
The hovering snake reaches out for the paladin and tries to take a bite and get a grab on it. The three immobilized snakes in the south, make their best efforts to shake off the effect.
The remaining rattle-snake shifts closer to Falcone and bites at its hammer-holding hand. The upper constrictor uses the moment and tightens the grip on Halfshoe.

Hovering snake vs Falcone AC: [roll0]
[roll1] damage, and the target is grabbed (until escape).

Rattlesnake vs Falcone AC: [roll2]
[roll3] damage. If hit, then will try to poison as well.
vs Fort: [roll4]
[roll5] poison damage, and ongoing 5 poison damage (save ends).

NB! If Halfshoe wasn't grabbed, then the snake could make way towards Falcone and make new attack-rolls.

Constrictor-snake vs Halfshoe Fort: [roll6]
[roll7] damage, and the target is dazed until the end of the constrictor’s next turn.

Hoversnake save against slow [roll8]
RattleSnake left save (immob) [roll9]
RattleSnake right save (immob) [roll10]
Constr.snake save (immob) [roll11]

sepomon
2014-01-07, 04:10 PM
From rioste attack -3 (as did not have CA), but add for critt [ROLL]3d6[ROLL]

sepomon
2014-01-07, 04:11 PM
crit dam [roll0]

docHigh
2014-01-07, 04:14 PM
The critical attack strikes the neck leaving a gaping (bleeding) wound.

Spiegel
2014-01-08, 04:37 AM
Poison damages Falcone some more.

Take ongoing damage.

"Dammit, guys! I don't like hurting snakes, but you are making me do it!"

Falcone tries to rush around the tree to stand next to Asok.

Spiegel
2014-01-08, 04:40 AM

docHigh
2014-01-08, 04:45 AM
Leaving the area next to snakes, provokes attacks which the constrictor and rattle snakes use.

Constrictor vs AC: [roll0] (flanking)
[roll1] and target is grabbed.

Rattlesnake vs AC: [roll2] (flanking)
[roll3] and if hit, then applying poison.

vs fort: [roll4] (flanking)
[roll5] poison damage and ongoing 5 poison damage (save ends).

Spiegel
2014-01-08, 04:50 AM
Falcone tries to escape the clutches of the constrictor.

Athletics: [roll0]

Spiegel
2014-01-08, 04:55 AM
"Stop it, snake-guy! Go away or you will all be killed!"

Action point: Intimidate the snake to release Falcone and leave: [roll0]

Hospitaler's Action: each ally within 5 squares gains hp equal to my Wisdom modifier.

docHigh
2014-01-08, 05:05 AM
The constrictor snake looks into the eye of the paladin, but seeing only hostile actions appears not to change its mind.

The acid-snakes move again and as previously, try to spread as much acid-damage as possible.

Western snake attacks Falcone
vs Ref [roll0]
[roll1] acid damage, and ongoing 5 acid damage (save ends).

Northern snake attacks Falcone (if previously hit, then Faremer).
vs Ref [roll2]
[roll3] acid damage, and ongoing 5 acid damage (save ends).

Southern snake moves to better position and attacks Falcone (if previously hit, then Faremer).
vs Ref [roll4]
[roll5] acid damage, and ongoing 5 acid damage (save ends).

leafblower
2014-01-08, 05:22 AM
Faremer, slide me in the middle of the zone and gather the snakes around me. I have a little idea.

MaxCarvel
2014-01-08, 05:23 AM
At the start of the turn Faremer lands on the ground and also teh hovering snake lands on the ground.
Faremer slides Asok into the middle of the zone.
Then he slides a blue snake beside himself to the zone.
Also he slides the big snake besides halfshoe into the zone.
He slides also Paladin to the other side of the sone besides a snake.
Slide also Halfshoe besides the zone beside teh same snake.

MaxCarvel
2014-01-08, 05:31 AM
Drunken monkey against the blue snake beside Faremer.

DEX vs Will
Hit: [roll1]; flurry added
If Hit I slide it 1 sqr besides big snake and it will do melee basic attack against it as a free action. Bonus to the attack is my WIS mod, +4.
As a movemement techique Faremer moves 9 sqrs to further side of the zone, beside a snake. +4 against AOs.

docHigh
2014-01-08, 06:11 AM
The rattle-snake bites the constrictor.

vs AC [roll0]
Damage [roll1]

MaxCarvel
2014-01-08, 06:21 AM
Faremer gets ongoing 5 DAM.

Save: [roll0]

leafblower
2014-01-08, 06:28 AM
You see a massive swirling of shards in the place Asok is, the shards make the snakes around him a litle unstable, granting CA to Asok until the end of his next turn. Sustains the zone with a minor.

Then Asok teleports 3 sqr diagonally behind the paladin (teleporting grants Asok +2 to AC and Reflex)

Then he puts fear in the hearts of the snakes (Burst 1- Asok former place to bee) Disharten Augment 2

On a hit [roll0] psyc dmg and -3 to all attacks
Upper left brown attack vs will [roll1]
Upper right brown attack vs will [roll2]
Down brown attack vs will [roll3]
Middle blue attack vs will [roll4]
Down left blue attack vs will [roll5]
Down right blue attack vs will [roll6]
+1 to attacks against bloodaid not counted, CA counted

leafblower
2014-01-08, 06:32 AM
Then Asok pushes even further, taking an AP

The fear in the heart grows-the same as before (Disharten augmented 2 burst 1)

On a hit [roll0] psyc dmg and -3 to all attacks
Upper left brown attack vs will [roll1]
Upper right brown attack vs will [roll2]
Down brown attack vs will [roll3]
Middle blue attack vs will [roll4]
Down left blue attack vs will [roll5]
Down right blue attack vs will [roll6]
+1 to attacks against bloodaid not counted, CA counted

leafblower
2014-01-08, 06:33 AM
Extra dmg for the crit to upper left brown
[roll0]

docHigh
2014-01-08, 06:47 AM
The two blasts pop half of the snake heads, leaving only corpses in its wake.

sepomon
2014-01-09, 10:03 AM
Halfshoe tumbles next to the big snake to get flank with Falcone.

Dazing strike against it:

hit: daze until EOMNT

docHigh
2014-01-09, 10:08 AM
Halfshoe's strike slays the monster.
The lower constrictor snake takes the attention to the new killer and slithers next to Halfshoe. The rattle-snake follows the lead and attacks.

vs AC [roll0]
[roll1] and the target is grabbed (until escape).

vs AC [roll2]
[roll3] and if hit poisoning.
vs Fort [roll4]
[roll5] poison damage, and ongoing 5 poison damage (save ends).

sepomon
2014-01-09, 10:20 AM
Reaper, did you see that? Hit was fast and cut was deep. In addition to dinner we found some entertainment as well.

docHigh
2014-01-09, 10:22 AM
To Halfshoe:
The amulet remains silent but you can still feel it being content and happy from the first back-stab kill.

Spiegel
2014-01-10, 01:14 AM
Poison eats Falcone's veins.

Take ongoing damage.

"I'm sorry snake-guys, I tried." :smallfrown:

Falcone gathers her conviction.

Minor: Virtue (gain 21+1 thp), also resist 3

"You just. Dont. Listen!"

Falcone slams her weapon into her shield, causing a wave of thunder.

Action: Astral Thunder
Encounter Divine, Implement, Thunder
Standard Action Close Burst 3
Attack: Charisma vs Fortitude
Hit: 2d8 + Charisma modifier thunder damage. Until the end of your next turn, the target takes a penalty to attack rolls equal to your Wisdom modifier.

Attack (brown snake): [roll0]
Attack (blue snake): [roll1]
Damage: [roll2]

Spiegel
2014-01-10, 01:16 AM
Save for ongoing: [roll0]

docHigh
2014-01-10, 02:24 AM
The rattle-snake and the constrictor snake are blasted away and fall down limp.
The acid-snakes still stand ground and protect their territory. They start the attack with aim to spread acid damage as much as possible.

Snake #1 and #2 attack Halfshoe vs Ref.
[roll0]
[roll1] acid damage and ongoing 5 acid damage (save ends)
[roll2]
[roll3] acid damage and ongoing 5 acid damage (save ends)

Snake #3 attacks Asok vs Ref.
[roll4]
[roll5] acid damage and ongoing 5 acid damage (save ends)

leafblower
2014-01-10, 02:52 AM
Asok takes the upper green snake and whips the-beejeezus out of it

Egowhip

attack [roll0]
vs will if hit 10 psyc dmg and -2 to all attacks and defences.

Lets take them down one by one, the upper snake is easyer to hit

After the shot, Asok steps a sqr right, behind a tree.

MaxCarvel
2014-01-10, 02:59 AM
Dancing Cobra:

As a movement technique Faremer moves besides the upper snake that Asok suggested. (9 sqr)

DEX vs REF
Hit:[roll1];flurry added
If the target has made an opportunity attack against you during this turn. the target takes extra damage equal to your Wisdom modifier.

MaxCarvel
2014-01-10, 03:02 AM
Faremer takes an AP and hits the same snake.

Dancing Cobra:

DEX vs REF
Hit:[roll1];flurry added
If the target has made an opportunity attack against you during this turn. the target takes extra damage equal to your Wisdom modifier.

If the snake falls Faremer will use the movement technique to get closer to other snakes.

sepomon
2014-01-10, 03:07 AM
Halfshoe moves 6sq to NE and then 2 steps NW with deft strike and attacks

docHigh
2014-01-10, 03:53 AM
The norhtern snake starts bleeding from the last cut.

MaxCarvel
2014-01-10, 04:05 AM
Save: [roll0]

Spiegel
2014-01-10, 04:52 AM
Poison still hurts Falcone.

Take ongoing damage.

"Guys, couldn't we just leave? I don't think those spitters will be following us."

Move: five squares up.

docHigh
2014-01-10, 04:59 AM
The snakes still strike out to repel the intruders.

Snake #1 bites Halfshoe and then shifts away.
Snake #2 shoots acid at Falcone (who has cover).
Snake #3 shoots acid at Asok (who has cover).

#1: vs AC [roll0]
Damage [roll1] acid damage.

#2: vs Ref [roll2]
Damage [roll3] acid damage ongoing 5 acid damage (save ends).
#3: vs AC [roll4]
Damage [roll5] acid damage ongoing 5 acid damage (save ends).

sepomon
2014-01-10, 05:31 AM
Halfshoe moves around the threes to opposite side of snake and readies riposte strike for case someone offers flank.

Faramer, I am surprised you still haven't realised that flanking enemies is useful. I mistaked you for a seasoned warrior. This time, come and try out - it is better to hit enemies when they are distracted.

Riposte strike (hit: if attacks me, I will strike back):

MaxCarvel
2014-01-10, 06:07 AM
Halfshoe, yous eem to be also halfwit. I was already working on an enemy when you joined the combat, you need to select your place of action better to get flank. But this time I can select to flank.

Faremer shifts closer to the snake and attacks.
Dancing Cobra

DEX vs REF
Attack: [roll0]; flank counted.
Hit: [roll1]; flurry counted

docHigh
2014-01-10, 06:09 AM
.. and the rogue's stab lands directly on the head of the snake, killing it where it stands.

MaxCarvel
2014-01-10, 06:15 AM
Faremer moves 7 sqrs towars the upper green snake.

leafblower
2014-01-10, 06:45 AM
Asok move`s ontop of the resently-ded-snake, squashing it`s head. (Halfshoe can hear the telepathyc mumbling of Asok:It feels odd, when I step on them?!?) and whips the other snake-the one Faremer is closing in.

Egowhip

attack vs will [roll0]
if hit 10 psyc dmg and -2 to attacks and all defences

Let`s scare them of!

sepomon
2014-01-10, 06:49 AM
Asok, if you want to continue jumping on corpses, be my guest to use the big ones and green ones, but I plan a different kind of experiment that includes cooking and some herbs with the blue ones, so leave them be.

Spiegel
2014-01-10, 07:16 AM
"Guys?"

Move: three squares left

Spiegel
2014-01-10, 07:18 AM
Also take ongoing damage. Save at the end of turn: [roll0]

docHigh
2014-01-10, 08:14 AM
The two remaining snakes target Halfshoe and circle around the battlefield.

vs Ref [roll0]
Damage [roll1] acid and ongoing 5

vs Ref [roll2]
Damage [roll3] acid and ongoing 5

sepomon
2014-01-10, 08:31 AM
Take ongoing damage

[COLOR="Green"]Falcone, at this instance I do not mind that you leave the killing fun to me, but you did promise to have my back, but I am bleeding here with no surges left.

save at end of turn [roll3]

MaxCarvel
2014-01-10, 09:06 AM
Dancing Cobra

As a movement technique Faremer moves to the other side of the targeted green snake an readies the combat action to be triggered when the flank arrives.
DEX vs REF
Attack: [roll0]; flank counted.
Hit: [roll1]; flurry counted.

sepomon
2014-01-10, 09:10 AM
Halfshoe runs 7 squares and uses Deft strike to cover last 2 and hits:

docHigh
2014-01-10, 09:13 AM
The attacks hit and the charge rips part of the scales off the snake's side, leaving a bleeding wound.

Spiegel
2014-01-10, 11:53 AM
"I'm here, Halfie!"

Falcone runs up to Halfshoe to bless him.

...but discovers that the gods won't answer her. :smallannoyed:

leafblower
2014-01-11, 01:55 PM
the whip craks on the flanked snake

attack vs will [roll0]
if hit 10 psyc dmg and -2 to attacks and defences

docHigh
2014-01-13, 04:01 AM
The snake shifts away from Halfshoe and then bites it at the knees, as the rushing has left an opening.
The other remaining snake spits acid from distance.

vs Halfshoe AC (CA included)
[roll0]
[roll1] damage plus [roll2] acid damage.

vs Asok Ref
[roll3]
[roll4] acid damage, and ongoing 5 acid damage (save ends).

sepomon
2014-01-13, 04:27 AM
take ongoing damage.

Those little things are starting to get annoying. I am not feeling so good:smallmad:

Halfshoe uses Ignoble escape to shift 2sqr south (around the tree) and uses Riposte strike against the wurm.

DIE!

save [roll3]

sepomon
2014-01-13, 04:29 AM
additional damage from critical [roll0]

docHigh
2014-01-13, 04:37 AM
The snake is gutted and falls down dead.

sepomon
2014-01-13, 04:40 AM
Reaper, we are getting better and better with knives, but could you please help me with the poison - I can barely stand up.

leafblower
2014-01-13, 04:43 AM
Asok moves to a position, where he can see the last snake clearly, holding a distance of 11 sqr, and then lets the egowhip dance in the brain of the snake

Anaugmented egowhip

attack vs will [roll0]
if hit 10 dmg and -2 to all defences and attacks

docHigh
2014-01-13, 04:44 AM
To Halfshoe:
The amulet remains silent for a period but then sends a cold mental image of a helpless sheep covering in front of wolves.

sepomon
2014-01-13, 04:48 AM
Falcone, can you help me with this poison?

leafblower
2014-01-13, 05:22 AM
Asok grunts in pain and tries to push the poison out of his system

save vs poison [roll0]

MaxCarvel
2014-01-13, 06:00 AM
Faremer moves 14 feet to stand besides the last Snake.

Action point and Dancing Cobra:

DEX vs REF
Hit: [roll1]; flurry added
If hit I will slide it 1 sqr closer to the others with Flurry of Blows power feature.

docHigh
2014-01-13, 06:05 AM
Distracted from the shardmind's attack, the last blow lands on the snake, sliding it closer to the others.

Spiegel
2014-01-13, 07:45 AM
"I'm sorry, Halfie, the god's blessings have run low.

:smallfrown:

But I'll try to help you against this poison! Hear me, Moradin!"

Divine mettle @ Halfshoe, target saves with +6.

Heal check to make Halfshoe immediately make the saving throw: [roll0]

sepomon
2014-01-13, 07:50 AM
save against poison [roll0]

Nice!:smallamused: