PDA

View Full Version : Llama, Llama, Duck. (Game underway. Kill Ducks & Save Llamas)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

Zar Peter
2008-01-10, 11:27 AM
I'm pretty sure Phantom Fox is innocent. Mainly because Shadow asked me if he is the Assassin and if Shadow don't know him...

But Dallas Dakota, what Llama are you?

The Valiant Turtle
2008-01-10, 11:53 AM
Well, PhantomFox has at least a good rationale for pointing at Castaras, so I'll agree with him.

I point at Castaras

DarkCorax
2008-01-10, 12:14 PM
*Random Point at Captain Van Der Decken* There seems to be little evidence for anyone this round, and this game is much too complicated for me to make any deductions from... :smallconfused:

Ariko
2008-01-10, 12:23 PM
Huh. No ideas. Was going to go with a random point but..at least there is some logic to pointing at Castaras

Indurain
2008-01-10, 01:06 PM
Disturbo-Llama looks around.

Who's good? Who's bad? He thinks to himself.

I've been bad. But I'm no duck.

Maybe I should start paying attention more...

NAHHHHHHHHHHHHH...it's more fun to just run around and fuel the chaos.

The Disturbo-Llama runs trotting up to Raldor.

"SQUIRTLE...I CHOOSE YOU!"

smellie_hippie
2008-01-10, 01:39 PM
*spanks Indurain* :smallamused:
*blushes from embarrassment* :smallredface:
*points at Dallas Dakota* :smallannoyed:
*frolics and chases the halfling cooks* :smalltongue:

Mountain_Faerie
2008-01-10, 02:26 PM
Winks at the Hippie :smallwink:
but points at Castaras

Supagoof
2008-01-10, 02:49 PM
Well now look what you did. They are all pointing at me!

Oops!

Ah crap. Hey, look at that! The rock llama exclaims. As the crowd glances away and turns their eyes back in confusion, they see two of the pirate Llamas. They look exactly like each other.

What the hell?

Which one is which?

I dunno, you got any way to tell em apart?

Hey, pirate llama, show us your rum!

But both llama's pull out a bottle of rum.

Um, show us your sword.

Both llama's pull out a nice cutlass.

Give your best arrrgh!

Arrgh both llama's growl, but they sound exactly alike.

Hmm, that didn't work. I know...says another llama. He begins stomping his feet in rhythm.

thump thump clap
thump thump clap
thump thump clap...

The others look on curiously, then look at the two pirate llamas. One has a confused look on their face, the other is showing a pained expression, as if fighting the urge to....

We Will, We Will ROCK YOU! It gasps.

Aha! That's the rock llama. Let's get her!

The Llama's all attack the pirate who sang. In the end, all that is left is a bunch of costumes plus a beat up microphone.

Summary:
Castaras was lynched. Castaras was the Diguise Master and was sided with Team Llama.

Due to the holiday and forum issues, we have reset the counter for autolynches to 0. Remember, you must post to lynch an active player at least once every 3 days to avoid the autolynch.

Night Begins and will end in approx 48 hours.

Castaras
2008-01-11, 10:47 AM
DAMN!!!!

Thought there was still 24 hours after this first 24 hours! :smallfurious:

Oh well. Guess those last duck names I was going to pass on can't be...:smallfrown:

Supagoof
2008-01-11, 11:28 AM
((Heh, see - day began on the 7th, so really 72 hours of daylight is par for the course for us and our long times between updates.

FYI Cassie, just so you know, I was tempted to throw a rocking rhyme in their for you, I just couldn't make it fit. However, just for you...

So bow down, how you like this drow, a baker will not allow, you to mess with, disrespectin the ingredients I use with spice, and competition playing the price.

Speaking of updates though...

Those with night actions. SEND IN YOUR NIGHT ACTIONS!

The marathon is not over.....))

Andre Fairchilde
2008-01-11, 12:05 PM
("Hey Cassie. Nice to see you. Want to play cards?" (Deals Cassie into a game of cards...) )

Shadow
2008-01-11, 01:10 PM
@ZP: This was a blind game. I didn't know who most of the p[layers are/were.
Don't let my dead Devil Snake Llama influence you.
If I didn't know who he was, then that just means that I didn't know who he was. And nothing else.

Ducks: Dammit! Killing players that we know thier roles? How does that help? :smallconfused:

The Ghost Llama's ghost lingers away.

Mustiado
2008-01-12, 08:14 AM
((Um... just popping in. I used to be in this game. Are we winning? ?:D))

Raiser Blade
2008-01-12, 11:33 AM
Point at castaras
I kill mustiado

Zar Peter
2008-01-12, 01:04 PM
You murder! You killed him in the night!

Haruki-kun
2008-01-12, 01:14 PM
Point at castaras
I kill mustiado

*Bumps into an Invisible person*

Oh, excuse me, sir, I didn't........ HUH????

There's someone else invisible who's invisibly doing invisible stuff that only invisible people can do??? Show yourself!!!

Darn it! Why is it so hard to see invisible people????

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-01-13, 02:30 AM
(Would everyone that is supposed to be sending their actions to me please send them to Supagoof? I have no internet. :smallfrown: )

PhantomFox
2008-01-14, 07:18 PM
Since there seems to be technical issues (and I hate seeing this all the way on the bottom) are there any ideas for the following day? Only 6 ducks left (at the moment). I don't have anything at the moment, unfortunately.

Supagoof
2008-01-15, 12:01 PM
Heh, let's see, if I do this, then....

Ouch. [Flame] What the heck?

*Ding Ding, Ding Ding, FIRE! Ding Ding, WhoooOOOOooo*

A fire truck pulls up to the stable of the Valentine Llama. She comes up, screaming and on fire!

AAAAUUUGGGHHH. It burns. It burns. Why oh why did you do this to me?!

Before she falls over dead. Alas though, after the fire has consumed her body, she pops right back up and begins walking.

What! Don't you know what phoenix stands for? BORN OF FIRE! But now I have the need, the need for....BRAINS!

Phoenixineohp begins creeping forward, draging some burnt limbs behind her. She looks almost zombie like.

Well, this isn't what I wanted to have happen. Guess the only way to end this is
*Cl-click. BLAM!*

Phoenixineohp falls over dead, her head shot clean off.

In the meantime, some ducks who had seen the scene scurry away. Behind them dragging something large in a gunnysack. The hang the bag from a tree out in the middle of the field, and gather around it.

Let me out of here. I didn't mean to set fire to her house. Someone poked me and my breath just shot out flames. What's with all the chanting, and why does it feel as if I'm being pulled away somewhere...hey stop it! Please stop it!

The ducks perform a seance, which drives the spirit from the bag. In the morning, the only thing that can be found is the corpse of one dead recovering draco-llama. A note is pinned to the sack...

An eye for an eye.

Summary:

Cult of the Raven was killed by the ducks. Cult of the Raven was Feuder Llama A and was sided with team llama. Anyone who know the story of the draco-llama knows that a seance was held to prevent him from becoming a dragon.

Phoenixineohp was killed by the assassin. Phoenixineohp was the Zombie Llama and was sided with team duck. Since the god of new life was killed, both the zombie and the vampire llama were considered rezzed, and therefor able to be killed.

Day begins. Start your pointing.

phoenixineohp
2008-01-15, 12:28 PM
*Gasp!* :smalleek: *Pout* :smallfrown:
Well I had a good run for my first WW game. Now I guess I get to join my lover. :smallwink:

Get those Llamas guys! :smallbiggrin:

smellie_hippie
2008-01-16, 08:17 AM
*smellie_hippie peeks around the shower curtain*

:smalleek: Is it daytime? Time to point at more ducks? OK...

I've always been concerned about that landfish guy over there...
*points at Captain Van Der Decken*

What the... ? :smallconfused: That's not who I pointed at... I wanted the guy in the fishbowl.

Hey! Stop that! :smallannoyed:
*smellie_hippie looks at his finger... then looks at Dr Bath*
You're the one who started calling him a landfish... maybe there's something malicious about you!! :smallmad:

That's not what I wanted to do!!! :smallfurious:
Why am I being punished? Indurain... you didn't spank me did you? :smalleek:

*hangs head in frustration*

Maybe it's my own fault... :smallfrown:

Ok ok... I'll point at Decken... :smallsigh:

Zar Peter
2008-01-16, 10:10 AM
It's pointing time? But I have an appointment. The Duck, which isn't sitting on my head, demands to visit the vet.
Oh well, when in Rome do what the Carhagiens do, isn't it?

Point at DLD
(And Curly is dead, she should be stroke through)

Indurain
2008-01-16, 10:47 AM
The disturbo-llama watches the llama in the shower with an amused smile.

Been there...

After another moment reflecting on his own life of "forced" actions, disturbo-llama walks over and nudges Phantom Fox.

The Valiant Turtle
2008-01-16, 11:27 AM
I'll point on the behalf of the Llama in the shower...

*points at Almighty Salmon*

PhantomFox
2008-01-16, 03:32 PM
The Pirate Llama draws his cutlass and points at Indurain "Arr, this be the second time ye be pointin' at me! Get away; a pirate is free and I won't be holdin' with no bondage llama!"

Kantur
2008-01-18, 06:08 AM
*Points at DLD

Ariko
2008-01-18, 08:38 PM
:smallfrown: Well..the last time I followed a lead on minimal evidence went badly, so since nothing is really coming clear now..I'l point at someone randomly like I intended before.. No offence Boomwolf?

Dallas-Dakota
2008-01-20, 04:07 PM
The hand from The Addams family does its thing and then drops, pointing at ....*points at Captain Van Der Decken*

Raistlin1040
2008-01-20, 04:11 PM
Points at DLD.

Haruki-kun
2008-01-20, 04:49 PM
The Invisible Llama points at DLD.

How can there be a dragon of Dark Light, anyway? And if there was Dark Light...... then everything would be dark. If everything were dark, then no one would be able to see. If no one were able to see, then visible things would become visible!

Unforgivable! I am the only invisible creature around here!

Except for that invisible killer of course.....

NO! I'm the only invisible one!

Exachix
2008-01-20, 05:12 PM
Points at DLD

Bandwagon!

evnafets
2008-01-20, 06:15 PM
evnafets points at Exachix
Cause thats what the real llama would do.

North
2008-01-20, 06:42 PM
*points at hippie*

Captain van der Decken
2008-01-21, 02:58 AM
*points at dallas-dakota*

Supagoof
2008-01-21, 09:58 AM
And I think that enough time has passed with forum interuptions and what not to bring the sun down.

*Looks at sun in sky*

I say daytime is over!

*Sun still in the sky*

Supagoof's celestial body goes and jumps on the sun a few times. After about 10 jumps, it budges.

Oooh, I got it to move! You all didn't realize that us narrators had this kind of power did you? Well, maybe not all narrators. But certainly ones who come up 3rd in a google search. (http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=gmail&q=random%20townsperson%20creator)

As Supagoof smiles over Raldor and his accomplishment, he leans a little too far, and the sun stuck in the sky drops suddenly from underneath him.

Look out below! Oh crap....

The sun drops suddenly, and falls on DarkLightDragon.

Guess I know where she got the "light" in her name from.

Summary: DarkLightDragon was lynched. DarkLightDragon was the Llumble Bee Llama and sided with team Duck!

Today's lynching brought to you by the 4th Degree! For that extra dimension beyond the 3rd, seek the 4th.

Night Begins.

PhantomFox
2008-01-21, 12:13 PM
Awesome. 4 ducks left!

Supagoof
2008-01-23, 01:25 PM
*chirp chirp*

Honey, do you hear that?

Snnnrrrkk.....

*chirp chirp*

Honey, wake up. I think someone's in the stable!

Snnnnnrrrkkkk....

Hmmpf. Fine! You stay sleeping, I'll go check it out.

Snnnnnrrrkkkk....

The next morning, the Llama heads to the shower stall, he discovers the body of his beloved, stabbed to death like a scene out of psycho!

Oh noooees....

*phone ringing*

Nine-Llama-Llama. Whats the reason for calling?

I need to report a murder. Someone has killed my wife!

We'll send medics and an officer over sir.

*Sirens and moments later*

Yes. I'm here to investigate a murder?

Right this way. She was killed in the shower!

Calm down sir. Take me to see the body.

That's not a body, that's my wife!

Sorry, my apologies. Take me to her.

As the llama unmasked takes the detective up the stairs to the scene, the detective looks around the stable. Nice family setting, quaint little place. Not exactly the place where you'd expect to find a murder. Upon entering the bathroom, the detective llama goes an looks at the body. the detective motions for the husband to leave while the CSI crew comes in to mark the evidence. As the detective looks at the body, it finds it's not a body at all, just the shell of a llama. Besides the llama is a punch clock card. Looking closely, the detective makes out small webbed bloody footprints leading away from the shower over to a wall, where they end abruptly. The detective pokes around the wall for a bit.

*click*

What the heck?

The wall moves aside to reveal another stairwell. It's heads downward into the dark. A trail of bloody footprints goes down the stairs. The detective pulls out a flashlight, and heads down into the darkness. Glancing around, there are weapons and signs of torture. It is very mid-evil dungeon in it's feel. Following the footsteps, the detective walks up to find the body of a duck, bloodied. Reaching down, the detective picks up the body to examine it more closely.

*click*

*rumble, rumble, rumble...*

The walls of the hidden dungeon collapse around the detective. The other members of the CSI group and can only gasp as the see the structure collapse with no way to save their leader.

Well, the detective should have known better then to pick up a duck in a dungeon.

Summary:

Mountain Faerie was killed by the assassin. Mountain Faerie was the Rocky Horror Llama and sided with team Duck.

Raistlin1040 was killed by the ducks. Raistlin1040 was the detective llama and was sided with team llama.

Please note that the use of Smellie Hippie's character in the story should not influence any association for or against his team allignment and role.

Night ends. Day begins.

Mountain_Faerie
2008-01-23, 07:33 PM
:smalleek: Whimper, whimper...

But...I...Tried...So...Hard... :smallfrown:

Ducks, don't let it end... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r41LiV_dHsU)

PhantomFox
2008-01-23, 08:53 PM
Hmm. seems I'm the first to notice the new day. I might as well get the ball rolling...

Um...

I point at Indurian, since he sets off my suspicion-o-meter for some reason, has pointed at me twice (I'm not bitter, honest... >_>), and his character gives the jibblies...

Come on in heeeeeeeereeee.....

Ah-jibbly, jibbly, jibbly....

The Valiant Turtle
2008-01-23, 09:58 PM
This is a tough call. I'm just slightly suspicious of Indurain as well, but I'm also suspicious of you PhantomFox.

For the time being I'm going to agree with you.

The SeaLlama points at The Disturbo-Llama known as Indurain

Raistlin1040
2008-01-23, 10:26 PM
Ghostly Detective Llama flies up from his body and joins the other dead llamas in the giant farm-with-no-fences in the sky.

Indurain
2008-01-24, 12:01 AM
"Try to bandwagon me, without even taking me out to dinner first will you?"

Disturbo-llama looks very flustered as he angrily trots over to PhantomFox.

"You're the only one who pays so much attention to this game. Following it night and day. Now, I've been a llama long before you even found the playground, and I won't have my name dragged through the mud because you get the hibbie jeebies around me. You can drag me through the mud though, especially that section over there with all the rocks in it...."

Disturbo-Llama shakes his head.

"Sorry, got distracted there. My point is that anyone who's so actively involved in the goings on here, likely has a bit more invested in it than others. And so that's why I've been pointing at you...DUCK!"

With that Disturbo-Llama bites at PhantomFox.

PhantomFox
2008-01-24, 12:53 AM
More like the semester hasn't picked up yet and I'm bored. :smallconfused:

North
2008-01-25, 02:16 AM
Moving quite slowly. Interesting....

Points at Indy.

Kantur
2008-01-25, 02:41 AM
*Points at self due to lostness,

Zar Peter
2008-01-25, 06:49 AM
The Duck on the Fedora Llamas head puts it's wings over the eyes of the Llama.

Don't look at that! Not a nice view!

Put that wings away! You don't even exist.

The Llama spits the wings away and looks at the Disturbo Llama (Indurain)

On the other hand... even inexistent wings may help. Could you give them back, please?

The Llama moves on with wings over it's eyes and bumps into the next Lantern.

Indurain
2008-01-25, 01:40 PM
*sigh* My death won't help you. It won't really hurt either. But...feel free to follow the flock...no wait, what's the word for a gathering of ducks?

Haruki-kun
2008-01-25, 02:41 PM
*accidentally trips on lamp*

Gah! Everything's gone dark! Help me! Help me! I can't even see my own....... wait............

But the darkness is treacherous! Imagine for a moment that Indy got lost in the darkness, and........

Wait. Indy's name was red. Does that mean I'm pointing at him? But he's not even here! Ah, well......

Supagoof
2008-01-25, 04:08 PM
The disturbing llama is sitting at home, when he hears a knock on his door. He opens it up, to find...

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/wolfshonor/indurain/bluevalkarye.gifhttp://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/wolfshonor/indurain/bnd.gifhttp://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/wolfshonor/indurain/courtjester.gifhttp://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/wolfshonor/indurain/hugs.gifhttp://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/wolfshonor/indurain/indurain12.gifhttp://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/wolfshonor/indurain/indurain12a.gif
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/wolfshonor/indurain/indurian1a.gifhttp://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/wolfshonor/indurain/indurian1b.gifhttp://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/wolfshonor/indurain/indurian2.gifhttp://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/wolfshonor/indurain/indurian3.gifhttp://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/wolfshonor/indurain/indurian4.gif
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/wolfshonor/indurain/indurian5.gifhttp://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/wolfshonor/indurain/indurian8a.gifhttp://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/wolfshonor/indurain/indurian9-1.gifhttp://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/wolfshonor/indurain/indurian10.gifhttp://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/wolfshonor/indurain/indybblhd00.gif
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/wolfshonor/indurain/pi-indy.gifhttp://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/wolfshonor/indurain/trash.gif

What the hecK?

*Furious mob of Indy avatars*

You think we'd sit back and let this go on forever?
You make me sic!
What, we're not good enough?
We're Ceikatars too!
Yeah!
Hey look, he even has an award in his sig....
Your days of playing as llama are over. We're taking you back.

Wait! Wait! I was only just playing a game as him. I never gave up on you guys?

*Mob tenatively calms down*

A game huh?
For how long?

For some time now.

What's this game called?

Llama, Llama, Duck.

*Mob of Indy avatars gets furious again!*

Oh it is!
Why isn't it Indy, Indy, Clothed guy?

They don't have a game named that?

Why not?
Because Indy spends more time like Llama then being himself!
Yeah, why would they create a game for us when we spend so much time being like llama?

No that's not it!

OH?

It's um...welll...um...it's because the rest of afraid of being naked. No one would spend time in a game acting like me, er us, because they are all scared of showing off their bodies.

Is that so?
You think that's true bobble?
*bobblehead Indy shakes his head no.*
Me neither. They all got naked for our birthday.
And our charisma score is way to high for them to be convinced not too!
That's right! He must be lying. Let's kill him to bring him back to true naked emperor ness!

The swarm of Indy avatars pile on the disturbing llama, leaving a bloody and dead player when done.

Summary: Indurain was lynched. Indurain was the Llama of Justice and was sided with team Llama.

Today's lynching brought to you by the color blue.

Night begins! Those with night actions send them into Atreyu and myself.

PhantomFox
2008-01-25, 06:25 PM
When's the next autolynch warning at? It seems like there should be a lot of people up for it, even taking into consideration the counter reset. I'm just curious, and the neat freak part of me is bothered by the rows of 'no vote' on my notes. (Dissapointed in the participation the last few days, but that's just me)

Ariko
2008-01-25, 08:38 PM
Aww...The first time Ive missed an update in any of the admittedly few games Ive played. I donno how I let it slip by:smallfrown:. At least I still have not been autolynched!

Indurain
2008-01-26, 02:36 AM
Told you. Oh well, someone kill that Fox for me!

The Disturbo-Llama lets out one last bleat of pain, and expires, a look of pure pleasure painted on his face.

North
2008-01-26, 12:53 PM
Sorry Indy.

That was disturbing....ewww

Supagoof
2008-01-28, 12:56 PM
*Silience*

*Click-Click*

*BANG!*

I missed, but I never miss!?!

*Night Ends.*

Summary:

Evnafets was attacked by the Assassin. Evnafets was protected by the Baner.

The Ducks didn't kill anyone last night.

Day Begins, but here's a list of those up for the Auto-Lynch! If they don't point today, they will be killed at days end in 48 hours.

Almighty Salmon
Boomwolf
DarkCorax
Hawkeye
Leoman
Lord Magtok
Raiser B1ade

Pandaren
2008-01-28, 02:05 PM
*points at Hawkeye*

Simply because I'm pretty sure he's still playing.

Ceika
2008-01-28, 04:42 PM
Ohmygosh! Is this game still on? Am I still alive??

You! You tell me! *LoJ points at Haruki-kun* Can you hear me?! Am I still alive?!?! ((If not, please disregard... reason explained below))

The LoJ looks around frantically, clinging to the box of whoppers as though it might hold the answers sought.

((My comp has been having issues with the idea of "powering on" as of late. I will try to check when I can... if I'm still alive. I've stolen someone's computer though, and they want it back... No!! NO!!!! NOT MY INTERNET!!!!!! *BANG* *whimpers softly, fading from view*))

PhantomFox
2008-01-28, 04:49 PM
(Unfortunately so, you were killed Day 10 by the Avenger Llama (Fleeing Coward) in retaliation for his death at your hands)

Raiser Blade
2008-01-28, 05:33 PM
Point at phantomfox

Zar Peter
2008-01-28, 05:49 PM
Hmmm.. Ceika isn't stroke through in the first post so either Supa forgot it or she got resurected.

Anyway, I point at Hawkeye for now but if he is a Llama I think I go for Leoman tomorrow.

evnafets
2008-01-28, 05:59 PM
I'm just going to throw a random name into the mix and see what comes out.

evnafets points at Captain Van Der Decken

Pwenet
2008-01-28, 07:59 PM
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/wolfshonor/llamas/bblhead010.gif

The Bobblehead llama looks around, confusedly in it's glowing green eyes. It does not know whom to trust, who to point at, who to bob at or who to lick.

In desperation it bobs it's way towards the first page of the game and steals the list of players. Making it's way back to this page of the game, it sets it down and sorts out the name randomly.

Picking the first name, the llama Alarra.

Narrowing it's eyes in confusion, it finds that Alarra is missing.

IDEA!

She was already killed.

Bobing in frustration, the llama goes to the next name in it's list, Shas'aia Toriia.

Yet the bobblehead llama finds it is bobing at a corpse, the really stinky kind of one that was auto-lynched.

Bobing angrily now, the bobbleheaded llama then bobs at the third name in it's list, Fleeing Coward.

What! He is ALSO dead!

In desperation, the Bobbleheaded llama bobs at the fourth name on the list, and bobs at Lord Magtok.

Making several victory bobs at finally picking a living llama, the bobbleheaded llama then goes bobbing around.

Ariko
2008-01-29, 12:03 AM
Oh good! my connection has been down a couple of days or so, I was worried I might find myself autolynched before it came back since I missed the previous voting (although I see I wasnt on the list of prospective autolynches after all?)..anyway, I'l be pointing at phantom Fox today

North
2008-01-29, 12:44 AM
Hmmmmm Muses over recent PMs

*points at Ariko*

smellie_hippie
2008-01-29, 08:11 AM
singing:
rubber ducky, you're the one
*Hawkeye*'s a ducky, point for fun...

The Valiant Turtle
2008-01-29, 11:16 AM
Hmm,

I point at Captain van der Decken

Captain van der Decken
2008-01-29, 02:23 PM
*points at Hawkeye*

North
2008-01-29, 05:40 PM
LLamas, Neutrals, Countrymen.

We are very close to victory. Dont autolynch! There are four ducks in play. We can do this! I am going to repeat the request that I sent at the beginning of the game. PM me your roles, even if you already sent them. Ducks you too. Send me fake roles. Well find you out. We set up an excellent network that has given us many advantages from the beginnging. We managed to find a lot of ducks very fast. This is fact!

All of you are asking yourself why you should trust me. Look at the ducks we mowed down once we got the ball rolling. Why am I still alive? Im the pikallama, I am immune to duck night kills. At the beginning me and Andre got together and with a bit of trust told each other who we were. We came up with the plan, since Im immune anyways. Im a perfect safe target, that we dont have to waste protection on. Thats why Im still alive and ducks are dead. I can post this in the open now since it seems with the the ducks seers they already know this.

Im going to be honest with you llamas. If you send me your roles you might end up on the chopping block anyways. Trust is a short commodity without our seer. But this way we can compare whats been said and catch a liar or two! Weve been accidently killing llamas these last couple days and Im sick of it.

Now lets close the loop and strike down the ducks!

Dr. Bath
2008-01-29, 06:18 PM
Inspector Llama pulls out his note book.

Salmon did it!

PhantomFox
2008-01-29, 08:02 PM
The pirate Llama points at Captain Van der Decken. "I be the only captain' 'round 'ere!"

Supagoof
2008-01-30, 09:58 AM
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday dear LLama!
Happy birthday to Atreyu!

You, why aren't you singing?

"..."

The llama says nothing.

I say, can you hear me?

"..."

The llama spins and points at another llama, eyeing him suspisciously.

Why didn't you join in? Don't you want to wish Atreyu a Happy Birthday?

"..."

Cat got your tongue? What about you? turning and pointing at another llama.

"..."

Nothin' to say eh? Well I've got something to say. If you ain't singing Happy Birthday, you must be no good low down rotten dirty mother ducks!

The llama's grab the silent llama's and force them onto the cliff's edge. They push them in the sea, letting the swim until their muscles ache and then finally give out. As the sea waves swallow them up, various bits of identity rise to the surface.

Summary:
Hawkeye was lynched. Hawkeye was the Mummy llama and sided with team Llama.
Almighty Salmon was auto-lynched. The Almighty Salmon was a wise guy and sided with team Duck.
Boomwolf was auto-lynched. Boomwolf was the Me, Not You! llama and sided with team llama.
Darkcorax was auto-lynched. Darkcorax was the consort llama and sided with team llama.
Lord Magtok was auto-lynched. Lord Magtok was the I'll Go First llama and sided with team duck.

Night begins.

Those of you with PM style night actions, send them in to Atreyu and me. (And if you haven't already, wish the LLama a happy birthday!)

Shadow
2008-01-30, 03:38 PM
It would appear that the "PM me everyone's roles" strategy has left quite a few players uninterested in this game.
I was uninterested myself, in point of fact, until I decided to try to turn it around somewhat. Which is exactly what I was trying to do until my untimely demise.

Supagoof
2008-01-30, 03:57 PM
Yep. Next round we'll be making some major changes to help ease the insanity into everyone's minds.

But it still is this round! Game ain't over yet. 17 players still standing....but will they be standing in the morning?

Shadow
2008-01-30, 04:00 PM
Not if I have anything to say about it!

*runs off to talk strategy with the remaining ducks*

*realizes he's dead*

*goes to take a pee instead*

Dr. Bath
2008-01-30, 04:05 PM
Inspector Llama whimpers as his notebook sets on fire due to this case making no gorram sense.

Go go Llama fire extinguisher! A fire extinguisher flies out of his hat and pinions him to the ground, letting off foam in all directions.

I don't know what's going ooooooon!

Also: Happy Birthday Llama. May it shall have been good.

The Valiant Turtle
2008-01-30, 06:52 PM
The seallama gently pushes the llama corpses back to shore and then generally smacks around the duck corpses until they are nothing but unrecognizable lumps.

((Woohoo, not too bad there. 2 more ducks down.))

phoenixineohp
2008-01-31, 11:24 AM
The ghost of the Zombie comes down and haunts Raldor for smacking around the duck's bodies.

Dead ducks, I am so disappointed, I should let him kick you around. Losing by autolynch is not a dignified way to go. :smallfrown: And not night kill? What? :smallmad:

Remaining ducks, hold strong! You can still slaughter them all win with dignity and ducky grace! :smallamused:

Timberwolf
2008-01-31, 12:00 PM
What's Ducky Grace ?

There's nothing graceful about pecking a llama's eyes out with what might roughly be referred to as the avian equivalent of a blunt spoon.

No, give ducks the credit they are due for being the true killers of the avian world, ruthless, cold blooded and never, ever aertistic about things. Never mind Eagles, hawks and buzzards, fear the duck !

GO DUCKS, RIP, REND AND TEAR 'EM. aye, wi' a curse.

(Cookie for reference)

Supagoof
2008-02-01, 02:11 PM
The devil went after the LLama, he was looking for a soul to steal.
He was in a bind 'cos ducks was way behind: he was willin' to make a deal.
When he came across this lovestuck llama sawin' on a fiddle and playin' it hot.
And the devil jumped upon a hickory stump and said: "Fox let me tell you what:
"I bet you didn't know it, but I'm a fiddle player too.
"And if you'd care to take a dare, I'll make a bet with you.
"Now you play a pretty good fiddle, there, but give this devil his due:
"I'll bet my life against yours, 'cos I think I'm better than you."
The boy said: "My name's Phantom and it might be a sin,
"But I'll take your bet, your gonna regret, 'cos I'm the best that's ever been."

Phantom you rosin up your bow and play your fiddle hard.
'Cos hells broke loose in town and the devil deals it hard.
And if you win you get to keep your life and the tiefling gets to go.
But if you lose, the devil gets your soul.

The devil opened up his case and he said: "I'll start this show."
And fire flew from his fingertips as he resined up his bow.
And he pulled the bow across his strings and it made an evil hiss.
Then a band of ducks joined in and it sounded something like this.

quack quack quackity quack, quack quack quackity quack...

When the devil finished, Phantom said: "Well you're pretty good captain.
"But if you'll sit down in that chair, right there, and let me show you how its done."

Fire on the moun', llamas, run.
The devil's in the house of the risin' sun.
Poodles in the bread pin, pickin' out dough.
"Atreyu, does your dog bite?"
"No, child, no."

The devil bowed his head because he knew that he'd had won.
He pointed at Phantom Fox, whose life had come undone,
Captain said: "You forget dear boy, I'm a duck, we're gonna win.
"I told you once, Phantom Fox, I'm the best that's ever been."

And he played

quack quack quackity quack, quack quack quackity quack...

*Bang!*

I hate it when people sing song wrong.

Summary:

Phantom Fox was killed by the ducks. Phantom Fox was a Feuder and was on team Either.

Captain Van Der Decken was killed by the assassin. Captain Van Der Deck was the Ghost and was on team Duck.

Day Begins

Up for autolynch today...

Dallas Dakota
Exachix

PhantomFox
2008-02-01, 03:23 PM
SO CLOSE! Slippin'-rippin'-dang-fang-rotten-zarg-barg-a-ding-dong.... :smallfurious:

1 Duck left, and I have to die on the day before? It's not fair.... I had my win condition filled too!

*stomps off*

North
2008-02-01, 07:12 PM
1 duck left. Dr Bath is it you?

Dr. Bath
2008-02-01, 07:24 PM
No. It is not me.

Mainly due to the fact I'm a Llama. Also Due to the fact that, as you may have noticed, I'm still alive. Despite not pointing for the majority of the game.

Notice how I am not autolynched? That's 'cos I'm the angel Llama, I don't have to point in-thread.

Don't kill me now we are so close to winning.

North
2008-02-01, 10:20 PM
No. It is not me.

Mainly due to the fact I'm a Llama. Also Due to the fact that, as you may have noticed, I'm still alive. Despite not pointing for the majority of the game.

Notice how I am not autolynched? That's 'cos I'm the angel Llama, I don't have to point in-thread.

Don't kill me now we are so close to winning.

Really? I had gotten info that the Angel Llama may have been someone else.

Points at Ezlo.

Dr. Bath
2008-02-02, 05:29 AM
So who was it that you thought was the angel Llama?

Haruki-kun
2008-02-02, 12:52 PM
Well, assuming that there IS an Angel Llama, I'd say it was........... no idea, but probably not Bath.

North
2008-02-02, 12:55 PM
I had thought it was Ezlo actually. Not from anything Ezlo has said but from his voting patterns we figured he may have been the Angle llama.

Haruki-kun
2008-02-02, 12:56 PM
I had thought it was Ezlo actually. Not from anything Ezlo has said but from his voting patterns we figured he may have been the Angle llama.

Probably. I can't even remember whose non-invisible ink goes red to point at anyone anyway. Good thing I'm invisible, huh?

Kantur
2008-02-02, 01:05 PM
*Points at Ezlo

Exachix
2008-02-02, 01:07 PM
Points at Ezlo also

I'm alive!

Dr. Bath
2008-02-02, 01:54 PM
What makes you think it's Elzo? Or have I just been left out of some sort of 'conspiricy' of sorts.

I think Haruki-Kun did it. You can't see it in his eyes!

Zar Peter
2008-02-02, 04:08 PM
The Fedora Llama points at Dr. Bath

The Duck told me so. But there is no duck. The Duck is a lie!

Pandaren
2008-02-02, 04:12 PM
"Meh, I'm gonig to point at.................Zar Peter"

Ariko
2008-02-02, 06:05 PM
I'm gonna go with pointing at Ezlo, though at this point, it seems there is a 1/14th chance of beinf being a duck..7% is pretty low:smallfrown:

Pwenet
2008-02-03, 06:05 PM
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/wolfshonor/llamas/bblhead010.gif

The Bobbleheaded llama is not part of any cliques.

The Bobbleheaded lost it's guidance when the creepy Owner Llama was killed.

The Bobbleheaded llama then decides to watch the Llama bowl on the Llama-tube.

While watching the Llama Giants and the Llama Patriots play, the Bobbleheaded llama starts bobbing it's head as kicks and spits are exchanged. Getting caught i the heat of the moment, the Bobbleheaded llama bobs violently, and nearly catches Ezlo with it's horns.

The Bobbleheaded llama then settles down and watches the game.

smellie_hippie
2008-02-04, 06:51 AM
*LLama unmasked points at Dr Bath*

There's only room for ONE shower round here...

The Valiant Turtle
2008-02-04, 02:05 PM
The very pale and sickly looking Sea-Llama briefly surfaces and points at Dr. Bath.

Supagoof
2008-02-04, 02:48 PM
I had heard the old rhyme too many times, but still wasn't certain what it all meant.

Rub a dub dub,
Three men a tub,
The Butcher, The Baker, The Candlestick Maker...

But this guy was the only one sitting in his tub, it didn't make sense. We were searching, desperately trying to figure out who the last killer was, but the score never added up.

Then it hit me.

Rub a dub dub - What did the dub stand for? What happens when something is dubbed over - it's erased. Dub meant someone was erased.

Three men in a tub, two erased?

Rub huh? As in rubbed out? He took out the other two. But who was the last one in the tub?

The butcher - certainly would have the tools to commit the acts. Meat cleaver being the weapon of choice, but this guy didn't have one.

The baker - maybe would have bludgeoned the others with a rolling pin and shoved them into an oven, but he didn't have a rolling pin either.

The candlestick maker - maybe he gouged their eyes out and left them to bleed, but he wasn't holding a candlestick.

Then it hit me. Of course, how easy would it be to get rid of the evidence, the weapon.

He was the candlestick maker! He burned the candles after he was done, leaving a pool of wax with the pool of blood. Clean, cold, effecient.

So the gang and I got a rope, and we took him out.

Rub a dub dub indeed.

Summary:
Dr. Bath was lynched. Dr. Bath was the Angel Llama and sided with team Llama.

Night begins.

Dr. Bath
2008-02-04, 03:15 PM
:annoyed:

Way. To. Go.

Lynch the guy with actual proof of his innocence.

I hope you get eaten by a duck!

Inspector Llama, having finished his rant slowly disapates from the mortal coil.

Shadow
2008-02-04, 03:48 PM
Now you almost know what it's like to be me! :smallwink:

Mountain_Faerie
2008-02-04, 04:53 PM

Way. To. Go.

Inspector Llama, having finished his rant slowly disapates from the mortal coil.

Lip Smackin' Good... (http://www.krug.org/bob/eat.html)

Quack!

North
2008-02-04, 05:01 PM

Way. To. Go.

Well I switched my vote off you Bath. Sorry you died anyways:smallfrown: This is going be a grisly finish to find the last duck though.

The Valiant Turtle
2008-02-04, 05:54 PM
(been sick this weekend and just getting around to feeling better and thinking with a clear head)

I think if Bath had pointed specifically at when he should have been auto-ed we probably would have believed him. It looks like nobody else wanted to put forth the effort to figure out if it was true. I certainly wasn't feeling up to it.

Andre Fairchilde
2008-02-04, 07:59 PM
(The circle closes.)

Timberwolf
2008-02-05, 01:58 PM
Bwa ha ha ha,

*lightning flashes on a duck shaped, but massive shadow on some very craggy rocks"

To the tune of "Ride of the Valkyries", original idea by Warner Brothers, as sung by Elmer Fudd.

Killed the LLlaaaaaamaaaaaa
Killed the LLLaaaaamaaaaaa
Killed the LLLAAAAAMMMMAAAAAAAA

I'm hunting llamas.

Hunting Llamas ? What are you hunting Llamas with ?

With my magic Helllllmmmmeeeeetttttt.

Magic helmet ? Phoey.

I'll give you a demmmooonnnstraaaation !

*lightning zaps the Llama, Angel Llama appears and dissipates.*

Quack quack quack.

Supagoof
2008-02-06, 11:26 AM
*Duck walks in, reading a dictionary*

Let's see
Energy...
Entertain...
Essert...
Exault...
Examine...

Ah, here it is.

Execute - Main Entry: ex·e·cute
Pronunciation: ek-si-kyüt
Function: verb
Inflected Form(s): ex·e·cut·ed; ex·e·cut·ing
Etymology: Middle English, from Anglo-French executer, from execucion execution
Date: 14th century
transitive verb
1 : to carry out fully : put completely into effect <execute a command>
2 : to do what is provided or required by <execute a decree>
3 : to put to death especially in compliance with a legal sentence
4 : to make or produce (as a work of art) especially by carrying out a design
5 : to perform what is required to give validity to <execute a deed>
6 : play <execute a piece of music>
intransitive verb
1 : to perform properly or skillfully the fundamentals of a sport or of a particular play <never had a team execute better — Bobby Knight>
2 : to perform indicated tasks according to encoded instructions —used of a computer program or routine

So, in order to win this game, I need to execute on all levels. All right, let's start with....Ezlo. His name comes next. Plus he's been mocking us the entire time with that silly outfit of his.

A few quacks later, the Llama dressed as a Duck is killed. On his chest a note is pinned.
Ezlo Executed

The assassin stops by the scene.

I sense a pattern here - the duck liked the words begining with E. Execute is a nice word. Eliminate is another, along with Eradicate and Exterminate. Perhaps they are just getting arrogant and want to leave subtle clues. Hmm, only one person left who start with an E.

*Bang*

The Llamathrope is found the next morning with a bullet wound in his head and a note pinned to his chest.

Exachix Eradicated, Exterminated, Extirpated Elminated & Exited - stage left.

Tonights killings brought to you by the letter

E

Summary:

Ezlo was killed by the ducks. Ezlo was the scryless llama and sided with team Either.

Exachix was killed by the assassin. Exachix was the Vampire Llama and sided with team Llama.

In other news, love springs eternal.

Day Begins.

North
2008-02-06, 04:07 PM
Alliteration for the win! :smallbiggrin:

Well Im gonna point at Ceika today. She should be dead allright. But her names not crossed out. Maybe she was somehow rezzed like Zar was? I dont know. Then you factor in the day she voted because she thought she was still alive, maybe she actually was and this is what kept her from being auto lynched. She should be dead, but her name not being crossed off..... somethings definitely wrong with that.

The Valiant Turtle
2008-02-06, 07:18 PM
That's a very strange approach, but sure why not?

The Sea Llama points at Ceika

Andre Fairchilde
2008-02-06, 08:08 PM
(Isn't Ceika dead?)

North
2008-02-06, 08:21 PM
She should be dead. She was killed. BUt

Ceika - Taken down by the avenger Day 10. Was Last Duck Standing.

Not crossed out. Its been updated several times since then. And Ive asked the narrators but no response confirming, denying or saying classified.

So....Duck?

Kantur
2008-02-06, 08:25 PM
(Supossedly, but her name's not been crossed off, there's 13 players remaining, and thirteen uncrossed names...)

*Kantur shall point at Ceika, proposing that if this fails and, if he's keeping track, we have two masons to one duck, we work down alphabetically, the brother masons saving each other if required by reaching their name on the list of the living.

Ariko
2008-02-07, 08:58 PM
huh. Odd as it seems, it might be true, so..I'l point at Ceika.

Pwenet
2008-02-08, 05:26 PM
The bobbleheaded llama bobs at Ceika for defying death.

Zar Peter
2008-02-08, 06:07 PM
I point at Ceika

Raiser Blade
2008-02-08, 10:57 PM
*point at ceika

Haruki-kun
2008-02-09, 01:39 AM
I thought Ceika was dead? What, so now we have some Zombie Llama around here. Unless.... it's a Zombie Duck!

ZOMG! KILL THE ZOMBIE, PIRO! PH34R MY 1337 SKILLZ!!!!!!

Eh?............ no, I'm not referencing......... Megatokyo........... honest........

smellie_hippie
2008-02-09, 10:22 AM
Ceika bandwagon... away!!

Supagoof
2008-02-09, 12:22 PM
Day Ends....

As the Llama's gather around, the begin to talk. One of them notices a trail, and motions the others to follow it. The trail leads away from the cliffs, the town, back around the river bend, over the river and through the woods, following the second star to the right and straight on until morning, to a encampment. At the encampment is found...
La wilderness lodge de la llamaDUCK

In the lodge, there are many rooms. Traveling down the hall, the group of llama's find names such as...

Goblin Music
Strategos
Therarde
Vespe Ratavo
Freshmeat
Mountain Faerie
Pheonixinoehp
Timberwolf
Zeb the Troll
TheCrimsonMage
Ceika
Helgraf
CurlyKitGirl
DarkLightDragon
Radikal Skippy
Raelden
Shadow
Almighty Salmon
Captain Van Der Decken
Lord Magtok

marked on the doors. The venture further in through the door labeled Ceika. It opens into a room with a laboratory. The lab shows signs of blood a hay mixed with grass. Along the walls are handwritten notes....

HyramGraff
Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
Alarra
Ezlo
Slaanesh

Exachix
bassetKing
Bookman
DarkCorax
DragonPrime
Jaykell
PirateMonk
Shas'aia Toriia
Stu42
Raistlin1040
Andre Fairchild
Beren One-Hand
Crystall_Myr
Cult Of the Raven
Dr. Bath
Fleeing Coward
Jontom Xire
Khalden
Mustiado
Sweet Rein
Banjo1985
Lizard Lord
Androgial
Castaras
Hawkeye
boomwolf
Indurain
Zar Peter! - This LLAMA must die!

Ariko
Dallas Dakota
Evnafets
Haruki-Kun
Kantur
LeoMan
North
Pwenet
Smellie Hippie

Off to the side of a lab, there is a closet marked 4th, 5th, & 7th Wall. The Llama's move to investigate it when a loud voice booms from nowhere!

GET OUT!

The llama's look around fearfully. One has the courage to ask back...

Why should we, who are you and why are you helping to kill us?

I AM THE CREATOR! THE ONE WHO MAKES TRUE LLAMA LIFE POSSIBLE!

Does the creator have a a name?

YOU ARE NOTE PERMITTED TO SPEAK! GET OUT!

Most of the llama's in fear move to the door, but one notices a set of duck tracks leading into the closet. North goes and opens the closet door, and inside finds Ceika, sitting comfortably at an drafting table over a cracked 4th wall. She looks up and gasps. She grabs a microphone and speaks into it.

NOTHING TO SEE HERE. PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE ARTIST BEHIND THE DOOR!

Why Ceika? Why did you lead the ducks to kill all these Llama's?

Do you know how many Llamas I've drawn? My hand is tired, and I just wanted to give it rest.

By killing us all?

I figured if I broke into the forums and eliminated all the Llama's in one of the WW games, I'd have a moment or two to relax. You see, all the work I've done for him, gets others to request avatars of me. This leads to more and more work. All with little to no thanks. Not that I'm asking, mind you. I'm just looking for some space to relax. I underestimated the insanity.

The insanity?

Spilling from Atreyu's and Supagoof's heads. You see, in order to make this work stop, I had to first break through the 4th wall - which is very unstable by the way - then into Supagoof's mind which is over the 5th wall and finally Atreyu's mind which is way over the 7th wall. By doing that, I could control stop them from requesting. But along the way I discovered something, something that said "Why stop the problem temporarily, when you can kill them all permanently!

But we killed you!

You killed the shell but now you must face all that is DUCK!

You're nuts!

It's what happens when the 4th wall is broke.

Thinking quickly, North figures the way out of this. He knocks over a cup of pencils, and as Ceika picks reaches to pick them up, he motions for the other llamas to rebuild the 4th wall.

We need to restore the order. Let's go!

The quickly and amazingly rebuild the 4th wall, sealing the Avatar creator from the avatar world.

Think that will hold?

Well, they did announce that LLD2 will happen....

Summary:

Ceika was lynched. Ceika was the revived as the Creep through a potion given to the ducks because Supagoof forgot to use Howard's power when Radikal Skippy was lynched. Ceika was sided with team duck.

GAME OVER!

LLAMA'S WIN!

Skippy
2008-02-09, 12:36 PM
"Pika! Pika! Chuuuuuuu!!!!"

(Translation: Fun game!! Congratulations, Llamas. We will have our revenge!!)

Thanks for running this insanity game, it was really amazing!!!

Sorry to all the ducks that died for my mistakes...

Freshmeat
2008-02-09, 12:41 PM
Well, that was quite insane indeed. Good show llamas.
Heck, good show narrators. A WW game this big is far from easy to manage, and giving every single player a power role is great for chaos, player interest and PM boxes filled to the brim.

The turning point happened, unfortunately enough for us ducks, very early on, when Zar Peter was revived. As soon as it was confirmed that one llama was a llama indeed, there was basically no stopping the spitting quadrupeds.

A lot of people performed rather well in this game. I'm particularly surprised to see the assassin duck still alive. There are definitely others I'm forgetting here, but since I don't know who was/were doing all the behind-the-scenes work, I'll leave it up to one of the surviving llamas to discuss.

Count me in for LLD 2.

Haruki-kun
2008-02-09, 12:51 PM
THIS IS AWESOOOOOOOOOME!!!!!!!!! WE WON!!!!!!!!

The Invisible Llama makes a final bow and leaves. Where? No idea, he's invisible for a reason.

Great game everyone! I had a lot of fun!

Long live the Llama Network!

Supagoof
2008-02-09, 12:54 PM
Ah yes, rolls... (http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=p0UxBstxYZ1POMJj--lL1Tw)

Award ceremony to come!

PhantomFox
2008-02-09, 12:55 PM
Good game! Pity I got killed so close to the end, but that's my fault for drawing so much attention to myself. :smallfrown: Ooh! Awards are coming? *grabs popcorn* Don't think it was fair to res someone without us knowing about it, but we caught on eventually. Of course, any other way would have been almost equally as messy. So you were stuck between a rock and a hard place.

smellie_hippie
2008-02-09, 01:18 PM
Yay LLamas!!!

That was mind-bogglingly fun!

Great death scenes, great characters... just great!

p.s. Can I just say how difficult it was playing this game in the house with Mountain_Faerie, and not knowing which side we were on!

North
2008-02-09, 02:02 PM
Yay LLamas!!!

That was mind-bogglingly fun!

Great death scenes, great characters... just great!

p.s. Can I just say how difficult it was playing this game in the house with Mountain_Faerie, and not knowing which side we were on!

Heh, Once we found out about MF I kept wanting to kill you, Duck by association!:smalltongue:

Great job llamas! Id like to also give a huge llama thanks to Andre Fairchild, who died early on, but was an integral part of the Network. Phantom Foxs number crunching found us more ducks, the Deadly Assassin Raldor, our mystery spy, Castaras(Sorry, we didnt know who you actually were:smalleek: ), Zar Peter for dying and coming back as a trusty llama :smallbiggrin: and all the members of the llama network:smallbiggrin:

I actually think it was fair that Ceika was rezzed and there was nothing posted about it. But when Goof kept ignoring my PMS:smalltongue:

Thank you to the all the narrators, this was an insanely large complex game to run, and you managed to keep it mostly on track:smalltongue: but always entertaining.

And now I can delete like 50+ pms from my inbox now!

The Valiant Turtle
2008-02-09, 02:16 PM
The Assassin-Sea Llama swims over to join the celebration.

Fellow Llamas! The last duck has been found, and although I would have preferred to kill it myself, I am still happy to see our pristine land cleansed of Ducks once and for all!

(or at least until LLD2...)

I must say I'm pretty surprised I survived as well, but I thought I did a pretty good job of throwing ducks off my trail. It was definitely fun being the big gun in the Llama aresenal.

I do apologize for not paying closer attention at times, like the time a few nights ago when I tried to kill Evnafets when I should have known he was the baner. The big problem there was that Andre got me in touch with North and with Zar Peter, but didn't really get the two of them in touch with each other, so I was taking hit orders from 2 different people for a while. Once we got that cleared up things went much smoother.

From what I saw I'd have to give most of the credit for the win to Zar Peter, he was a great organizer.

I'm also going to comment on how some of the roles worked over in the WW Central thread.

Zar Peter
2008-02-09, 02:28 PM
Organiser?

Somewhere in the beginning of the game I was totally confused and lost track about the roles...

The good thing was I got rezzed by Andre so we got most of the roles and Castaras brought us some Ducks as spy.
I hold this group a little together but most of the work was done Andre first (I think more than half the Ducks we found came from Andre's network), the rest was done by North.

I trusted Smellie Hippie that he's the two thumbs up Llama.

And somewhere in the middle of the game I gambled with Shadow. I knew he was a Duck but I thought he was the Duck who may not point with the majority so he was no threat. So we made up an agreement that he ask me one player and I say him if it's the Assassin or not and I ask him one player and he tells me it it's the day baner or not.
After two days I thought this gambling was toooo risky so I stopped it by lynching Shadow.... who turned out to be the heir of the seer!

But anyway... Yay, Llamas won!

Shadow
2008-02-09, 03:06 PM
And somewhere in the middle of the game I gambled with Shadow. I knew he was a Duck but I thought he was the Duck who may not point with the majority so he was no threat. So we made up an agreement that he ask me one player and I say him if it's the Assassin or not and I ask him one player and he tells me it it's the day baner or not.
After two days I thought this gambling was toooo risky so I stopped it by lynching Shadow.... who turned out to be the heir of the seer!Sure! It was a great deal for me since you guys had just killed our night baner and it essentially game me two scries a night! :smallwink:

A note to Helgraf: Sorry about that old chap. Thecrimsonmage was the secret Agent. I asked him who he'd requested information about at the beginning of the game. He said he'd asked about the Game Over Duck. He was told that it was you (according to him). The way that the Llamas were creating a HUGE network, along with the fact that we all KNEW that Castaras was NOT a duck when she was given a list of the known ones....

I saw killing you as a quick way to salvage the game from a loss to a draw.

It didn't work. Because you weren't in fact the Game Over. My apologies.

Thecrimsonmage: When we killed Helgraf and the game didn't end, I assumed that you'd lied to me/Radikalskippy about your role. That's why we killed you. Sorry about that.

Had we been able to find/kill the Assassin before Alarra and I died, this game would have been OURS!

Narrators: What happened there with Thecrimsonmage? What's the deal?
Anyway, I'm in for the next one (if there is one) as long as we figure out a way to make it a little more balanced.
and ended up being reasonably well balanced.*snipWell balanced? Noi offense to the narrators as this was an extremely complex game to run, especially in a trial run, but the last day it was 12 on 1.
That's balanced?
Especially when the last one was someone that had already been fingered as a duck earlier?

Sorry, but I disagree.

If it were balanced it would have ended more like 4 on 1, or 3 on 1.
The Ducks were the ones flying blind, while the Llamas had a network of known allies.
How's that balanced?

North
2008-02-09, 03:22 PM
Thats another thing I was wondering about, how were you both the snake llama and the devil incarnate?

Shadow
2008-02-09, 03:29 PM
I began the game as the Snake llama (Duck).
When the Devil (the ONLY way that the Ducks were going to meet each other and get together) died on like day 2 or 3, I assumed that the narrators saw this as an easy win for the Llamas.
There was no way for the Ducks to win at that point, because they had no way to meet, while the Llamas had a growing network.
This was, as I see it, an in-game fix for that problem. So my role was changed. I continued to not point with the wagon to keep my cover, as it was a known fact that I was the Snake Llama.

I was doing everything in my power to change our destiny. And it would have worked if we could just find that freaking assassin! Well played Raldor. :smallbiggrin::smallfurious: We needed to find him before he killed Alarra and Timberwolf. Once that happened (on nights 7 and 8) it became a mathematical impossibility for the Ducks to win. So I ask again: If this is the case, and by day 9 it was impossible for the Ducks to win, how can we say that this was balanced?

Skippy
2008-02-09, 04:01 PM
Narrators: What happened there with Thecrimsonmage? What's the deal?

That's my question, too. I wanted to know about this since a long time ago...

Andre Fairchilde
2008-02-09, 04:04 PM
Ah, but you're asking about game balance - mechanically it was balanced.

It's not your fault that Alarra and Casatras gave me so many names. It's not your fault that Raldor AND Haruki Kun approached me within an hour of each other - neither knowing the other was giving me information supporting the other's story.

I tossed everything I had at this game, even inducning Alarra to threaten to never work with me again :smalleek:, until the two of you had me killed.

You're also forgeting the work of our Baner, Efvanets.

If Jontom Xire hadn't have gone drinking, he *may* not have been killed either.

Also, there was my knowing RS was the devil, you were a duck, Curly was a duck... and didn't someone tell me once that after 28 hours Alarra had 23 roles?

My point is - this game may only have been unbalanced because you were a duck, and the particular roles fell as they were. If I were a duck and you were a llama - would you think the game would have been unbalanced then?

Any imbalance came because the Llamas systematically kept killing the ducks in the day and night phases. We were aiming to keep the ducks decentralized, and target the centers of balance... which we did pretty effectively.

North
2008-02-09, 04:08 PM
And didnt it happen that when Skippy? was getting lynched that a bunch of ducks started PMing him their roles? I thought thats how you all got organized? The rez's not being announced was fair. But bringing in another seer, should have merited an announcement at least.

And our network was also flawed because we could have easily had ducks in our midst, even towards the end of the game without being able to verify I started getting cadgy about everyone. Identifying who was actually telling the truth was impossible, unless two people coincidently gave identical stories.

Andre Fairchilde
2008-02-09, 04:17 PM
Without going into a tremendous detail here, I want to name an unsung hero:

The "Trojan Llama" - Casatras.

RS scried her as a duck and brought her into the group - not RS's fault.

She played her role very well, and unfortunately I outed her role to Alarra who I belive quickly gave it to the Ducks.

But - here's what I want to say.

We all play games with the intention of being the hero. She was behind the lines with the ducks, getting information from people that were suspecting her, chatting away.

She was doing something heroic unsung, nobody knew except a handful of us, risking her 'life'. That's what being a hero is, to me.

Thanks Cassie (Salutes).

I called her the "Trojan Llama" - and her information was almost flawless, except for any misinformation that Shadow (etc.) tried to feed her.

Shadow
2008-02-09, 04:23 PM
^^ and ^^^
But that is my point exactly. Unless you had two people telling you that they had the same roles, you had no reason to disbelieve them.
The unbalancing factor was the fact that a player was rezzed in a blind game early in the game, and was KNOWN to still be a Llama. That gave all the players the option of coming to him, telling him their role, and being discounted as a Duck. The Llamas had a way to do that while the Ducks didn't.
Process of elimination ensues.
It was YOU, Andre, who (on day three) told me that it was mathematicaly impossible for us to win. On day three you said this. Think about that. It wasn't true at that moment, but it was close.
Really. Think about that for a moment.

If, on day three of a game that started with so many players, you can tell me that it was a mathematical impossibility for us to win, how can you even consider arguing that this game was balanced????

{edit} I did a similar thing in Hogwart's, but the narrators did some secret switcharoos to keep it more balanced. Secret is the key word here. It was by no means balanced, but it was more balanced than previously.
That's why it was indeed fair that no mention was made of my role change.

I'm off to work. later. :smallwink:

Andre Fairchilde
2008-02-09, 04:38 PM
Shadow -

I was LYING! I was bluffing.

I was trying to get you to surrender.

Shadow
2008-02-09, 04:44 PM
But I wasn't!

It really was that bad for us at that point!

As I said before, we killed Helgraf because we were looking for a way to turn a loss into a draw.
We killed him on night 5.
On night five we were simply trying to not lose!

North
2008-02-09, 05:16 PM
But with the amount of roles available, we had to suspect every single person of lying. Even at the end, a lot of the people left we had no clue about.

The Valiant Turtle
2008-02-09, 05:38 PM
This game was really unusual in that so many important roles became known very quickly (especially the duck seer and killer ducks). If any number of those things had changed than the entire outcome would have been vastly different. Obviously if I had gone to the duck side it would have been very different. If we hadn't known Alarra's role then Howard could have pretty effectively prevented day lynches, and I would have been quickly killing randomly and probably helping the ducks.

I don't quite see why you feel the Llama's had such a huge networking advantage over the Ducks. I guess the early rez was a factor, but I was under the impression that RadikalSkippy's duck confession generally gave the ducks the same networking ability.

In summary: I don't really see that the mechanics of the game were bad, especially because as you pointed out in the game, "mechanically" the Assassin is much better off siding with the ducks.

Andre Fairchilde
2008-02-09, 05:42 PM
But I wasn't!

It really was that bad for us at that point!

As I said before, we killed Helgraf because we were looking for a way to turn a loss into a draw.
We killed him on night 5.
On night five we were simply trying to not lose!

I know, and I knew that at the time too! We had momentum, and I was hitting you while you were down. We were averaging 1.5 (or thereabouts) ducks every 2 days, and at one time we had a network of *around* 12 or so hanger's on. Losing Freshmeat was kind of unexpected for you too I bet.

Shadow
2008-02-09, 05:47 PM
I'm at work now so I have a moment.

I would have thought you'd have come around on this one North. Here's why:

Look at it from this point of view. In Hogwart's, the plan that the Teacher's came up with was game breaking. We knew it even when we did it. We didn't want to admit it out loud, but we knew. That took some strategy and thought to come up with that plan. It royally screwed the Death Eaters. There was no freaking WAY that they were going to win. That means that the game was unbalanced. Period.

The same thing happened here, but it was even worse because it took no planning. It took no strategy. All that was needed was the death and rebirth of a single person. That's all. Sure, you had to be worried that people were lying to you, but every single role had a different name. So as long as you did'nt get two different people saying that they were the same role, the risk is basically nullified.
What makes it even worse here is the fact that the Ducks didn't even know each other. They were COMPLETELY blind, and there was nothing that could be done about it at all. So while you had to worry that you were being lied to (but only the tiniest little bit), we had absolutely no contacts, no information and no way to get it. Sure, I was made the Devil Incarnate, but my lifespan was limited severely due to the fact that I was a known Duck and.... well, I'm Shadow. So that didn't help in the least. May as well have never changed may role for all the good it did.

So anyone that will admit that Hogwart's was unbalanced should also admit that this game was even harder for the Ducks than that one was for the Death Eaters.

That's my point.
but I was under the impression that RadikalSkippy's duck confession generally gave the ducks the same networking ability.It did. The problem was that all you had to do was make sure that no one claimed the same role as another.
We were going to have to scry to tell the difference. Why would we trust the people coming to us? And the person that was going to do the scrying.... he was dying, which was why the call went out to begin with.
Losing Freshmeat was kind of unexpected for you too I bet.We didn't even know Freshmeat_ was a Duck!
We were like: Meh, Whatever! Another one down that we didn't know about....

We ha d a very small team working together.
Five players.
And the kills we were sending in were the ones dying, which meant that we were the largest group out there.
A game with 65 players and our FIVE was the strongest team of Ducks.

Do you see the problem?

The Valiant Turtle
2008-02-09, 06:03 PM
Actually, I never did hear how the Hogwarts plan worked. What was the trick behind it?

Shadow
2008-02-09, 06:31 PM
Actually, I never did hear how the Hogwarts plan worked. What was the trick behind it?
To explain a bit: DADA was the Baner, and would become a Teacher (mason) when he was scried by the Teachers, thus making him immune to recruitment.
The plan is here (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3219674&postcount=152).
It basically gave us a way for a Mason to come forward as a mason, request to be contacted by the Baner, and let us stop him from being recruited.

The discussion on balance begins on this page (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56988&page=34).

Alarra
2008-02-09, 06:42 PM
I tossed everything I had at this game, even inducning Alarra to threaten to never work with me again :smalleek:, until the two of you had me killed.

Also, there was my knowing RS was the devil, you were a duck, Curly was a duck... and didn't someone tell me once that after 28 hours Alarra had 23 roles?

I didn't mean it! :smallredface: *hugs Andre*

And yeah...I did get a lot of roles really quickly....of course, that didn't help people because I gave them to both sides. :smallredface:

Supagoof
2008-02-09, 06:55 PM
A few narrator notes on gameplay.

Yes, Shadow's role in game was changed to give the ducks a fighting chance.

Yep, Castaras is the unsung hero, as her role was questioned more then once by the ducks.

The first and foremost mistake, was when we killed ZP, we gave away his role, something we had intended not to do with any night kills. Bringing him back as the same role was just devastating - and we realized it too late. This threw a slight flaw into plan, as for key people to gather around, but there were two roles that could have made a claim like this anytime. The last duck standing (Ceika) and pika-llama (North). Either could have stepped forward at the begining of the game and openly shouted their roles openly. Then again, there is the problem of SHARING YOUR ROLE WITH PEOPLE! One thing Cassie proved is that someone may not be who you think they are. Speaking of which....

As for the Crimson Mage issue, he did ask who the game over duck was. HyramGraff in a smart move for the illusionist disguised himself as the game over duck. Since there was no actual game over duck, us narrators told CM that the game over duck was HyramGraff. Had there been a game over duck, we would have given him both names. When HG was autolynched, that put CM in danger. He could have argued that it was an illusionist trick (which it was), but that didn't happen. An interesting tale for the Spy role, and one of many that can happen with said role. We'll be keeping it for later games.

For later games, balance was an issue! Period. There are two ways to correct a problem such as this....

A. In future games, both ducks and llama's start with even teams and even skills. This puts team Either (which shall be called team Poodle going forward) as the keys to winning the game. Less like WW, more like chess, where how you make your moves and when will decide the game for you.

B. Keep the sides off balance (where Llama's outnumber ducks at the start of the game.) - but make it so the ducks all know each other at game start. This re balances the few vs. many.

Thoughts on that? Or Roles?

LLD2 won't start for quite some time, but I plan on working through many of the details more thoroughly to level the field. Starting this one it was a rush to create 100 roles, all of which weren't used and some not utilized as well as they could have been (IE all you people who didn't get your night PMs in that had them. :smalltongue: )

Andre Fairchilde
2008-02-09, 07:02 PM
I didn't mean it! :smallredface: *hugs Andre*

And yeah...I did get a lot of roles really quickly....of course, that didn't help people because I gave them to both sides. :smallredface:

That's ok! :smallwink:

I knew you were feeding both sides, and used myself to set up a quasi-test of loyalty. If I died, which I did, that meant that we knew exactly what information had been feed to the active ducks.

Knowing what the 'enemy' knows is almost as important and knowing something they don't know.

That time period was very very "Sicilian from Princess Bride."

North
2008-02-09, 07:06 PM
Heh, I shouted a role openly. The plan was for the ducks to attack me so I could prove my pikaness. Which looked like they saw coming anyways, since they didnt attack me :smalltongue:

Pwenet
2008-02-09, 07:09 PM
I just have to say thank you everyone for a fun game.

I'm sad that it's over cause now I won't get the drunken bowling alley death scene that llama promised me if I died :smallfrown:

I also have to say that when I got double-mind controlled, sorry CurlyKitGirl but I wanted to take out a duck that was controlling me, and you happened to have been it.

Shadow
2008-02-09, 07:09 PM
I'm not saying that this was imbalanced completely towards the Llamas.
The Ducks, in the even that we found the Assassin before he killed Timberwolf, would have become an unstoppable force.
I mean that quite literally.

Had we found Raldor before he killed Timberwolf, there would have been no night killings of Ducks. There would have been no day lynchings of Ducks.
Ducks win. Period.

There needs to be some serious toning down of the roles before this becomes a playable game.
With so many powerful roles, the game becomes a matter of who finds and kills the most important role for the opposing team first.

Whoever does that first walks to the finish line with no problems whatsoever.
That's an issue that needs to be resolved for the next session.
A. In future games, both ducks and llama's start with even teams and even skills. This puts team Either (which shall be called team Poodle going forward) as the keys to winning the game. Less like WW, more like chess, where how you make your moves and when will decide the game for you.

B. Keep the sides off balance (where Llama's outnumber ducks at the start of the game.) - but make it so the ducks all know each other at game start. This re balances the few vs. many.Either will solve some of the imbalance issues.

Haruki-kun
2008-02-09, 08:35 PM
Raldor AND Haruki Kun approached me within an hour of each other - neither knowing the other was giving me information supporting the other's story.

Somehow, reading this makes me so happy and proud. :smallredface:

I thought I was dead for sure, with the Assasin trailing me and no spare life. >.>

Andre Fairchilde
2008-02-09, 08:38 PM
Raldor trying to kill you sealed you into the inner circle, my friend.

Haruki-kun
2008-02-09, 08:46 PM
:smallbiggrin:

Probably the only time I was glad someone tried to kill me. :smalltongue:

Skippy
2008-02-09, 10:20 PM
For later games, balance was an issue! Period. There are two ways to correct a problem such as this....

B. Keep the sides off balance (where Llama's outnumber ducks at the start of the game.) - but make it so the ducks all know each other at game start. This re balances the few vs. many.

I'd lean towards plan B, just because otherwise, it wouldn't be a Mafia-like game. Of course, some roles might need to be redesigned.

I had a lot of fun, even though I died so early in the game and still have the feeling that if it hadn't been for me, the Ducks could have had a chance...

phoenixineohp
2008-02-09, 10:52 PM
RALDOR!!!

*deep breath out*

We tried so darn hard to find the assassin. To the point of foregoing power kills to just try and hit him. We tried so hard. :smallsigh:

I must give you giant kudos Raldor. I didn't think that it was you and said so at one point. Lord Magtok messed up plans a fair bit and started to shade things by not dying for his role, which complicated things and kept the known group small. And fairly quickly I suspected North to be the pika and hence have the night protection. And Andre, I argued for you not to die. I tried. Mostly since that protected me. :smallwink:

To the other group of ducks... how did you find each other? The night that your kill vote went through and not ours was shocking.

And Raldor, was it process of elimination that you got so many ducks in a row? Did you really post that bulletin board message about switching sides? That was never going to work.

I'm actually really glad Ceika was the last survivor. Worked well for the structure of the game. But we knew as soon as she had to post and show as alive again she was toast.

I'd like to thank the narrators for this awesome game. I couldn't believe at the start how long it was going to take and we have come along so well over the months. And thank you to every dedicated player. This was my first WW style game and I am so glad I played it. It was fantastic. :smallsmile:

Andre Fairchilde
2008-02-09, 11:05 PM
Two cells? :smalleek:

Hmm. I don't recall thinking about two cells. I'm not sure I even considered it. That was a weakness in my own strategy, a boundry on my thinking.

Perhaps in such a mega game - it might be easier to have 2 or even 3 groups of duck flocks - if they find each other - great! if not, then they still have to vote to see which kill goes through.

One Devil to try to rule them all.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-02-10, 04:28 AM
WOOTAGE! I was A Puppy lover
I won the game by finding my true puppy love, Ariko(I also PM'ed her, heard nothing back though)
And I survived the game! And my side(the lamas) have won!
Wootage, I think this was one of the best victories ever in WW games for me.

The Valiant Turtle
2008-02-10, 07:20 AM
I actually never posted anything to the bulletin board. I was playing the silent assassin. It didn't fit my idiom. :smallsmile:

I generally just killed whoever Andre/North/Zar Peter told me too kill. We got a pretty good list of ducks very early on. I guess that must have come from Castaras, I didn't actually know at the time.

I did make one in-game post that was designed as a total bluff to make myself look very non-assassin like. It was the one where I tried to figure out why the Assassin was targeting Allarra so heavily and I pretended I couldn't even figure out what role she might have. I guess I rolled a pretty good bluff check on that one.

Timberwolf
2008-02-10, 01:59 PM
I really enjoyed screwing the lot of you over with the whole Curlykitgirl "now you see me, now you don't" routine. I was ill that week and had nothing better to do with my time than be a bloody nuisance, which is always a pleasure.

I had kept (deliberately) out of the whole duck network building attempts at the start. That meant that no one actually knew my name to blow it to the LLamas. So when Shadow found me, we were able to build our little cell of 5 people.

I wanted to kill Zar Peter early but my real stroke of genius came because of something that happened early on. I was just sorry we never got the chance to try it because, it may well have worked..

Goof gave me a potion of Ducky Revival (relife, 100% certain to be a duck)because RadikalSkippy got killed when I pointed at him (and Goof inadvertently mentioned that fact to the world at large, which kind of screwed us really). You, Zar Peter, were going to be brutally slain and relifed as a duck. I was then going to contact you and recruit you to our cause and hopefully use your intimate knowledge of Llamadom to destroy anyone who could oppose us.

So that kinda meant everyone basically. Unfortunately. Alarra, who was covering me got done in by Raldor and everything just unravelled from there. I gave Shadow the potion and told him not to use it on me. I was too high profile and would just get lynched the next day. Since Shadow died next, it was kinda useless. Shadow also pointed out a flaw in the plan, but I can't remember what it was.

Shadow
2008-02-10, 02:36 PM
The flaw?
The fact that it was a potion of DUCK revival. It would return a Team Duck or Team Either player as a Duck. A great plan, but it wouldn't have worked on ZP unfortunately.

So now you all know how Ceika came back. :smallwink:
I passed the potion on to.... Mountain Faerie??? before I died. And just in time too. If I'm not mistaken, she passed it on to Pxp before her death, who used it on Ceika. I think that's how it went anyway.

Freshmeat
2008-02-10, 02:49 PM
I had kept (deliberately) out of the whole duck network building attempts at the start. That meant that no one actually knew my name to blow it to the LLamas. So when Shadow found me, we were able to build our little cell of 5 people.

I realized I should have done the same when I contacted the network and got the list of known ducks almost right away, before my identity could possibly have been checked. Granted, there wasn't much time to set up a network, and Radikalskippy (much like the majority of other ducks) probably didn't expect the ducks to get another seer (to confirm people's identities), so I assume he gambled for a bit and tried to get as many ducks in contact with eachother in the shortest possible time.

And then Castaras came along.

Andre Fairchilde
2008-02-10, 03:29 PM
Hey, it wasn't RS's fault that he scried her as a duck. It was really lucky that she happened to be his first (?) scry and just so happened to be her role.

If that role had gone almost anywhere else - both the Devil and her role - things would have been different.

It also wasn't his fault that we got the information and lynched him.

But we knew that her cover was blown by me (no surprise) when I told Alarra the night I was killed. The night Alarra said she was protecting me but instead the ducks killed me. I had permission from Cassie to tell Alarra, and at the time I think only me, ZP, and I think North knew who she was.

So that told all the Llamas that Alarra couldn't be trusted (as we suspected) and that they now most likely knew Casatras' role. But we had begun decimating the ducks by that time trying to keep them off their momentum of unified night kills.

Sometimes in the war of information, keeping a secret is more detrimental that outing the secret and reseting the stakes. That's one of the reasons I outed myself (to JX's chagrin) - because only a few Llama's knew my role - but most of the Duck power players knew it (via Curly, RS, and Alarra).

Once you're in control of how the other side is receiving their information, then you have an advantage - and sometimes knowing what they know, - or having them think they know what you know is better.

Freshmeat
2008-02-10, 03:42 PM
Hey, it wasn't RS's fault that he scried her as a duck. It was really lucky that she happened to be his first (?) scry and just so happened to be her role.

Wasn't aware of that. That's sounds... rather unfortunate.

Once you're in control of how the other side is receiving their information, then you have an advantage - and sometimes knowing what they know, - or having them think they know what you know is better.

Couldn't agree more.

North
2008-02-10, 03:46 PM
I didnt know who Cassie was till she was dead unfortunetly. Every time Andre would forward me a PM form Cassie or Raldor, their names got changed to Mole or Assassin. When Raldor approached me after Andres death, I was actually still a lil paranoid of him. Well until he killed someone that night:smallwink:

phoenixineohp
2008-02-10, 05:30 PM
After the potion passed from Shadow it went to Mountain faerie and stayed there. We thought that if Lord Magtok was betraying us, he knew who she was and so she'd be up fast. (There was a trusted inner circle and then 3 kept on the outskirts. One outsider died before we got them in (Zeb), we brought Mountain Faerie in (thank heavens) and Magtok stayed out with increased suspicion.) That's why there was talk of switching it to me. We were trying to figure who to use it on. But before either of us died we used it and things went on from there. My death, hers and then so on.

I think the game could have gone several different ways for many reasons. (Like fewer ducks getting autolynched. :smallannoyed: ) That's part of why I can't wait to play it again! :smallbiggrin:

Ariko
2008-02-10, 07:38 PM
WOOTAGE! I was A Puppy lover
I won the game by finding my true puppy love, Ariko(I also PM'ed her, heard nothing back though)
And I survived the game! And my side(the lamas) have won!
Wootage, I think this was one of the best victories ever in WW games for me.

Sorry about that. :smallredface: Ive not had much computer time lately. in fact none since I wrote my point at Ceika until now.

Mountain_Faerie
2008-02-11, 08:50 AM
I really enjoyed this game. And Raldor, I suspected you. The thing that kept me from suggesting your demise was your move to Indiana. I thought you were off-line longer than you were (apparently) and wouldn't have been able to assassinate anyone during that time period. When you killed me, I decided you were definitely the assassin, but it was too late to tell my fellow ducks.

This was an incredibly hard game to play with absolutely no clue who the other ducks were for the first half of the game. I didn't find anyone until CurlyKit was on the chopping block and I approached her out of desperation.

The Valiant Turtle
2008-02-11, 11:27 AM
I was getting on when we visited my in-laws down in Cinci (which was quite frequent), and at one point I literally phoned in my kill to the Llama, although I think I got on and sent it the traditional way as well.

Supagoof
2008-02-13, 03:02 PM
*Trumpets Blare*

Welcome, Ladies and Gentlemen and Creatures of All Ages. To the one, the only award ceremony that can take place after such a crazy game. Welcome to the first annual LLAMOSCARS!

*Trumpets Blare, Fireworks go off*

We have many awards to hand out tonight, so we ask that all recipients wait until after this post to step on up and give a receiving speech.

The awards have been selected by members of the academy, outstanding citizens in the land of Llama, heroes of the playground, generally good people, and your hosts for the ceremony tonight - Supagoof and Atreyu, the Masked Llama!

*applause*

Our first award goes to those who were caught unaware that the game was still being played. Some simply choose to sign up and never check back, others simply to drop out rather then deal with the insanity, regardless of their reasons for leaving the game, ALL of these recipients left in the same manner. And so, the reward of "The Games Still ON?" goes too....envelope please.
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g284/supagoof/Llamoscar/TheGamesStillOn.gif
bassetKing
Bookman
DarkCorax
DragonPrime
Goblin Music
HyramGraff
Jaykell
PirateMonk
Shas'aia Toriia
Strategos
Stu42
Therarde
Vespe Ratavo

Congratulations!

Our next award goes to members of the clan who despite their setbacks, still moved ahead. Keeping the game running until 15 days had passed, and members of the web footed family, the recipients of the "Quackers" award goes to....
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g284/supagoof/Llamoscar/Quackers.gif
Almighty Salmon
Captain Van Der Decken
Ceika
CurlyKitGirl
DarkLightDragon
Freshmeat
Goblin Music
Helgraf
Lord Magtok
Mountain Fairie
Pheonixinoehp
Radikal Skippy
Raelden
Shadow
Strategos
TheCrimsonMage
Therarde
Timberwolf
Vespe Ratavo
Zeb the Troll

Congratulations your feathered fiends!

Our next award, to the group that would inevitably determine the outcome of the game, goes to a group that could pick a side when it suited their needs. neither hoofed or webbed feet for these few, they adopted a surname mid game of the canine variety. As such, the "Poodles!" award belongs to...
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g284/supagoof/Llamoscar/Poodles.gif
Alarra
Ezlo
HyramGraff
PhantomFox
Raiser B1ade
Raldor
Slaanesh

Congrats, and we'll be sure to see you properly titled in round 2!

Our next award goes the legendary heroes of time, those who were placed in the path to show homage to the great llama, and dominant winners of round one, the "Champs!" award goes to...
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g284/supagoof/Llamoscar/Champions.gif
Andre Fairchild
Androgial
Ariko
Banjo1985
bassetKing
Beren One-Hand
Bookman
Boomwolf
Castaras
Crystall_Myr
Cult Of the Raven
Dallas Dakota
DarkCorax
Dr. Bath
DragonPrime
Evnafets
Exachix
Fleeing Coward
Haruki-Kun
Hawkeye
Indurain
Jaykell
Jontom Xire
Kantur
Khalden
LeoMan
Lizard Lord
Mustiado
North
PirateMonk
Pwenet
Raistlin1040
Shas'aia Toriia
Smellie Hippie
Stu42
Sweet Rein
Zar Peter

Way to go team Llama.

Now, for more specific categories. This next award was for those who lasted all 15 days until the game ending criteria was met. For their triumph in outplaying, outwitting, and outlasting the enemy, the "I Made It!" award goes to...
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g284/supagoof/Llamoscar/IMadeIt.gif
Ariko
Dallas Dakota
Evnafets
Haruki-Kun
Kantur
LeoMan
North
Pwenet
Raiser B1ade
Raldor
Smellie Hippie
Zar Peter

Super job there! The next award goes to the player who was responsible for the most deaths in the game. This lone gunman stood apart on the grassy knoll to continually point at and avoid notice of others who could kill him. For his constant spree and bloody trail of terror, the "Blood on the Hooves of Llama" award goes to
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g284/supagoof/Llamoscar/BloodOnTheHoovesOfLlama.gif
Raldor "the Bloody"
Congratulations. But wait, as follow-up to this award, we'd like you to meet all those you killed. To make such a thing happen, you guessed right, we created an award for them too! For the "My Head Asplode" award goes to
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g284/supagoof/Llamoscar/HeadAsplode.gif
Alarra
Exachix
Freshmeat
Helgraf
Mountain Fairie
Pheonixinoehp
Timberwolf
Zar Peter
Zeb the Troll

Further in the "Deathly awards!" category, this player was attached 3 times before her brain matter was sprayed magnificently about the game. And since she couldn't protect herself, a more tremendous feat! The "Just Die Already!" award goes to the one and only
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g284/supagoof/Llamoscar/DieAlready.gif
Alarra
Speaking of kills, who was the first to act in taking someone out you might ask. Well so did we, and even though the person didn't die, that doesn't mean we missed the person who started that bandwagon. For leading the rest to kill, the "First Kill" award goes to
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g284/supagoof/Llamoscar/FirstKill.gif
Andre Fairchilde
To note along with this reward, we also thought the first person brought back to life might be something of note. Since his reincarnation unified his team, we thought this Frankensteinesque award of "It's Alive" is most deserving to
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g284/supagoof/Llamoscar/ItsAlive.gif
Zar Peter
Step on up and accept your award.

Well the game was fun, if not only to watch but also to play in. The next series of awards go to players who kept the game more interesting and insane then even the narrators could hope for. The first award goes to the player who never missed a beat in sending in a night action. The "Night Searcher" award goes to
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g284/supagoof/Llamoscar/NightSearcher.gif
Ariko
Along with this, oddly enough, she never did hit the right player for them to untie. Good thing her partner stepped up and brought them together. For obtaining their goal beyond the normal game requirements, the "Dog Gone We Did It" award goes to
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g284/supagoof/Llamoscar/DoGoneWeDidIt.gif
Ariko & Dallas Dakota
The next player who provided much amusement with their ability, despite anguish to the opposing team, is the recipient of the "Can't Touch This" award. The winner is
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g284/supagoof/Llamoscar/CantTouchThis.gif
Timberwolf
Well, despite a game-breaking mistake, the following player was selected to put out the flames of said mistake. For his triumphant call to arms and assistance in making the game continue, the "Firefighter" award goes to
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g284/supagoof/Llamoscar/Firefighter.gif
Shadow
The next award goes to a player who was instrumental in uniting the ducks. It's too bad that his move also invited a spy into the mist. Because of this, this players name was dragged through the mud as the Benedict Arnold of his team, despite it not being his fault. For this, we made the "I was FRAMED" award especially for
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g284/supagoof/Llamoscar/IWasFramed.gif
Radikal Skippy
The next award goes to a newcomer to the games. For his first WW game ever, this guy brought with him the analytical tracking that enabled his team to discover another one of the narrators slip ups. For his work, the "Baby Genius" award goes to...
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g284/supagoof/Llamoscar/BabyGenius.gif
PhantomFox
The next award goes to the player who in every post throughout the game, stayed in character. Despite the inconvenience it caused to those reading the post, it made it very easy for the narrators to figure out who they had pointed at. For staying in character the entire game, the "Quite The Character" award goes to
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g284/supagoof/Llamoscar/QuiteTheCharacter.gif
Haruki Kun
Finally our last award. The playing of the person not only caused a stir of emotions from most others, but his idea to the narrators lead to a level of insanity we just couldn't make up. For his performance, input, and also the hopes to see him post again while finishing a bottle of port, the "Brilliant Idea" award belongs to
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g284/supagoof/Llamoscar/BilliantIdea.gif
Jontom Xire

That's it. That's all we have! Thank you to everyone for playing, and we'll see you again in Llama Llama Duck 2 - This time with Poodles!

Shadow
2008-02-13, 03:13 PM
*Trumpets Blare*

Well, despite a game-breaking mistake, the following player was selected to put out the flames of said mistake. For his triumphant call to arms and assistance in making the game continue, the "Firefighter" award goes to
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g284/supagoof/Llamoscar/Firefighter.gif
Shadow
Thanks!
Wanna know the best part?
My computer had a fried hard drive while this game was going on.
I did the VAST majority of work from MSN messenger FROM MY CELL PHONE because that's the only contact that I had with everyone for most of the time.
A few minutes at work here and there to get scries in and whatnot was it besides that.

Never want to do that again, I can tell you that. :smallwink:

Timberwolf
2008-02-13, 04:01 PM
Thank you very much for my award. It was hard earned and an absolute pleasure to do it.

I look forward to being as much of a bloody nuisance next time.

Thank you, thank you.

*bows*

Alarra
2008-02-13, 04:07 PM
Thanks guys! Love the award...
Although, I'd just like to say that if plans had gone through like they were supposed to, I likely would have been attacked at least one more time, probably more. :smallsmile:

PhantomFox
2008-02-13, 04:09 PM
*Trumpets Blare*
The next award goes to a newcomer to the games. For his first WW game ever, this guy brought with him the analytical tracking that enabled his team to discover another one of the narrators slip ups. For his work, the "Baby Genius" award goes to...
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g284/supagoof/Llamoscar/BabyGenius.gif
PhantomFox

D'awwwww...... thank you for the honor! Got myself killed for it, but I'm glad I'm the "rookie of the topic", so to speak. *makes room in sig for trophy case*

Shadow
2008-02-13, 04:12 PM
Thanks guys! Love the award...
Although, I'd just like to say that if plans had gone through like they were supposed to, I likely would have been attacked at least one more time, probably more. :smallsmile:

Yeah!
Maggie dropped the ball on that one!

Zar Peter
2008-02-13, 04:14 PM
Zar Peter steps up and takes his award.

Thank you... I didn't wanted to break the game with beeing resurrected. It just happened. Supagoof and Atryeu, thank you for this most insane WW game I ever played, I'm looking forward for the next incarnation, I hope I don't die so early again so I can't get resurrected this early.
And thanks to Andre who was main responsible for me to get this award.

Haruki-kun
2008-02-13, 05:39 PM
The next award goes to the player who in every post throughout the game, stayed in character. Despite the inconvenience it caused to those reading the post, it made it very easy for the narrators to figure out who they had pointed at. For staying in character the entire game, the "Quite The Character" award goes to
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g284/supagoof/Llamoscar/QuiteTheCharacter.gif
Haruki Kun

Awesome guys! Thanks a lot!

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-02-13, 07:52 PM
I don't have a nice statue for him, but Supagoof really deserves a huge heap of credit for all the hard work he put into this game. Most of the best death scenes, all of the great roles and the vast majority of upkeep in the game was all his doing.

Of course, Ceika deserves a round of applause for all the great llamatars.

Shadow
2008-02-13, 08:03 PM
Of course, Ceika deserves a round of applause for all the great llamatars.For that, and for being the Last Duck Standing! That was a hell of a role for her to get, let alone fulfilling the prophecy!

Andre Fairchilde
2008-02-13, 08:18 PM
Thanks for the great and insane game. Hope your insurance is covering your mental health counseling.

So, LLD 2 sign-up thread should be up (counts) next Friday, right?

Alarra
2008-02-13, 08:34 PM
Thanks for the great and insane game. Hope your insurance is covering your mental health counseling.

No, no, no....if llama's going to run another crazy insane game....It's going to be pirates. We've been waiting foreeeeeever for him to be done with this silly llamaness. Looks pointedly at llama. Can we start pirates now? huh huh, can we can we can we?!?

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-02-13, 09:15 PM
Sure Alarra, but...we'll keep it much simpler than this one....right??

Alarra
2008-02-13, 09:20 PM
Well...it's still going to have a taco side quest....but I think we can get by without giving every player a special role. :smalltongue:

*wanders off to round up the naked one*

Shadow
2008-02-13, 09:23 PM
Here I am!
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/wolfshonor/gifs/I-shadow.gif
*flexes for the ladies*

Alarra
2008-02-13, 09:27 PM
Oh, I meant the other naked one. But that's okay, I'll keep you too.
*places Shadow in closet with the other non-indurain naked guys*

Shadow
2008-02-13, 09:28 PM
But, but, but....
I was Indy....

*sniffle*

The Valiant Turtle
2008-02-13, 10:01 PM
http://www.kenandteri.com/avatars/seallama.gif

The Assassin Sea-Llama admires his trophies and swims off with them to his underwater cave.

Thank you Llamas for this wonderful bloody award. I shall treasure it always. I hear that my services might be needed aboard a pirate ship soon. But should there ever be another duck invasion, you know who to call!

Alarra
2008-02-13, 10:22 PM
But, but, but....
I was Indy....

*sniffle*

WAS being the operative word here. *Hugs Shadow* It's okay.

Indurain
2008-02-14, 12:04 AM
Did someone ask for a naked guy?

Shadow
2008-02-14, 12:07 AM
I did right here. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70958)

Skippy
2008-02-14, 12:19 AM
The next award goes to a player who was instrumental in uniting the ducks. It's too bad that his move also invited a spy into the mist. Because of this, this players name was dragged through the mud as the Benedict Arnold of his team, despite it not being his fault. For this, we made the "I was FRAMED" award especially for
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g284/supagoof/Llamoscar/IWasFramed.gif
Radikal Skippy

She had scried as a duck...

-__-

Andre Fairchilde
2008-02-14, 12:33 AM
Again (hugs RS) not your fault.... :smalleek:

If anyone else had been the devil, or if anyone else had been her (forgot the name) role things would have been very different.

I would still be on the sidelines because you would still have killed me... :smallwink:

Indurain
2008-02-14, 12:35 AM
I did right here. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70958)

No you didn't. You simply implied I would not be invited to the Strip Twister game.

Shadow
2008-02-14, 12:38 AM
I didn't imply that you weren't invited, I implied that you'd automatically lose! :smallwink:

Andre Fairchilde
2008-02-14, 12:39 AM
Indy..Shadow... strip twister... did I just write that... (washes brain with acid).... shudder

evnafets
2008-02-14, 03:28 AM
When I got the role of baner, I thought to myself its time for there to be a baner who protects everyone else and not himself. Hence I protected Alarra on night 1. Something I regretted after she betrayed us all to the other side. After that seeing as the ducks knew who I was (or I figured they did) I just went with the boring old protect myself all game.

(( BTW: I wasn't sure if the baner was protected by the assassin - the role seemed to indicate he only protected against duck kills ))

With regards to imbalance, I couldn't believe how many people gave up their roles to others before the game had even properly begun! I mean come on people! I at least held out until the second day before I told Alarra I was the baner AFTER protecting her.

Things I enjoyed:
Timberwolfs game of change the point as the day baner. ((A stupid role IMO. The day baner should choose one person to protect on the night before - not while people are voting))
The Chalupa Side Quest - It caused MAJOR mayhem in the Heal/Hurt games

Does this mean I can remove the llama from my signature now?

Timberwolf
2008-02-14, 06:27 AM
By the way Evnafets, when you contacted me claiming to be something other than the baner...

I didn't believe you.

Glad you enjoyed the game of now you see me now you don't. With that, I got a little bit narked that people were trying to manipulate me so openly, brazenly and simply that I decided to get my own back.

It was fun.

Supagoof
2008-02-14, 12:57 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No, LLD2 will not be around until June or July.

Yes, it's okay to remove the Llamatars from your sigs if you so desire. You can replace them with the awesome Llamoscar statues that Ceika designed! :smallwink: That's right, it would be a true Llamoscar if it wasn't a Ceikatar first!

Evy, that was the intent of the Careless Baner - a Baner who had to protect someone else. Which if not for you, would have been a short lived role for Alarra! And yes, the "Baned" would have been protected from Assassin strikes.

Big thanks to Mountain Faerie for using the potion to reaise Ceika back from the dead. After she got the role of "Last Duck Standing" I had that ending in my head. However a key to fun WW games is making sure there's a back door to killing anybody. Hence the beast taking Ceika out - which was determined through a complex series of die rolling, who was responsible, and choice of the beast. When she died, I would have had to put that into the scrapbook of "ideas never used" for another day, another game, but joy - she was raised.

And I rather liked the day baner. Sure, they could protect the person, but it leaves a trail....= more powerful role with more powerful consequences.

Indurain
2008-02-14, 12:58 PM
I didn't imply that you weren't invited, I implied that you'd automatically lose! :smallwink:

That's it...YOU'RE ON!!

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-02-14, 01:02 PM
I was banned from Strip Twister for removing to remove my mask. Okay, Indy, we need to start planning for Pirates III. I wish you two knew more about Monkey Island, ah well.

We'll always have Peter Pan and El Jaspero's mad quest to regain his lost post count.

Zar Peter
2008-02-14, 01:04 PM
I would so love to play a Monkey Island Pirates...

Supagoof
2008-02-14, 01:05 PM
Hey, don't start nothing in this thread unless your ready to deal with me!
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g284/supagoof/NudeSupagoof.gif

Shadow
2008-02-14, 01:08 PM
Oh!

Ow!

It BURNS!!!

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-02-14, 01:10 PM
I would so love to play a Monkey Island Pirates...

I'm working on a plan to get a Monkey Island game into Alarra and Indy's hands, so that we can do such a thing. However, my plan has us doing it around Pirates 7 or 9.

Pirates 8 will be the jump the shark edition with the worst pirates in TV and cinema history all battling to reclaim their lost honor.

Pirates 4 is still a secret.

Shadow
2008-02-14, 01:16 PM
I know the secret. But I know all secrets, so....

CurlyKitGirl
2008-02-14, 02:21 PM
*pouts*
Is everyone stealing my Awards Nights?! I did them first y'know. And Salmon did 'Oscars' first.
Besides; you stole Llamoscar night from the last Mafia game run.

On LLD: I had fun pretending to be the Owner Llama. It lasted a grand three days.
Stupid Pwenet told Alarra his role. You never tell anyone (es[ecially Goof, Alarra or Shadow) your role.
I didn't get many names though. Maybe 6 - 8.
And when I was discovered (Andre frankly told me outright that he knew my role) I just got roles from many people. Gave 'em all to Shadow.
Great fun annoying people with Timberwolf though.

On balance: pretty much the moment I was told by Andre that ZP was still in the game I knew the ducks were up the creek.
Which is why I stopped with strategy after a point and passed along all the names I got. PMs from narrators always.

I'm in for LLD 2.
And any more awards nights had better get a permit from me before the go ahead. :smalltongue: :smallwink:

Supagoof
2008-02-14, 03:16 PM
*snip* You never tell anyone (especially Goof, *snip*) your role.
*snip*
Hey now, I never ask for peoples role. I assume they would be lying to me in the first place. I'm just that good at figuring out peoples roles.....:smalltongue: :smallamused:

And yeah, Shadow knows ALL secrets. He haxxors the interweb! :smallbiggrin:

phoenixineohp
2008-02-16, 12:56 AM
What was JX's idea?

And what did happen with that side quest?

And Goof, take if from the fire bird, you don't want to fireball that area. Hot? Sure. Actually combusting? Not such a good idea my friend. :smallwink:

Supagoof
2008-02-16, 01:17 AM
JX wanted to post messages anonymously. He inspired the bulletin board, which we loved! So we agreed, made it available for everyone, and watched the fun ensue.

We didn't forget about the chalupa sidequest. PhantomFox came in first, with Raldor close behind. I know Llama was working on something for it, but like YOW the reward for it will come forth in LLD2.

The fire...um yeah, if you're looking for some hot stuff baby this evening, some hot stuff baby tonight (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRwjYZzvGkY)....err - there's a reason "the Goof is on Fire!" :smallwink: :smallbiggrin:

Raiser Blade
2008-02-18, 04:21 AM
JX wanted to post messages anonymously. He inspired the bulletin board, which we loved! So we agreed, made it available for everyone, and watched the fun ensue.

I had a lot of fun with the bulletin board. It was nice to be able to make some people smile with at least one of my entry's. :smallbiggrin: