Yay, V's revenge continues! Hopefully much slapstick will ensue. Personally I'm looking forward to off-camera explosions, Belkar running around with a blindfold on to prevent reading anything, and hopefully a sneak attack of crushing despair.

I like that Haley wasn't seen much in this one, just enough to establish that she is there and not happy. Otherwise I think she would have been kind of distracting. Either every all the characters notice her and that interrupts the rest of the plot, or no one notices her and the reader is stuck wondering why no one is asking Haley what is wrong. It's just kind of convenient to have her out of the frame.

I like Roy's plan, but sometimes getting exposition to sound interesting is tough. It feels artificial here, and it kind of always does when someone has to explain everything.

On a more interesting note, am I the only one with this [spoiler-rific] theory about this Sunken Valley of the Oracle? Spoiler hidden [ That the "Sunken Valley" is actually the evil-gasm inducing valley of a thousand orcs? Who are now all gathered together waiting to invade?]

Just me and my crazy theories, huh?