I'm looking to be the 'rogue' in an all dragon game. Problem is, there aren't any rogue-y classes that don't suck compared to dragon HD, becauase dragon HD are pretty awesome. The only real benefit is sneak attack, which since we are starting at ECL 18, is kind of less than useful, given the ease of being immune to that.

So I'm looking for either a way to negate various immunities to sneak attack (I've got gravestrike and golem strike covered for contsructs and undead from my dragon spellcasting, but no way to sneak attack elementals or plants... or other things I'm missing, or to deal with fortification enchantments on armor (the big one).

Alternatly, I could give up on sneak attack and take dragon HD, but I'd need a way to get trapfinding and Move Silently as a class skill. I'm a copper dragon (fits flavorwise, there are dragons with Hide and Move S., but they don't fit as well), so I get Hide as a class skill, and Spot/Search/Listen/UMD are always dragon skills, so that is all I'm missing to be rogue skillmonkey from just dragon Hd.