Mortley stands at the back of the town, admiring his handwork as the zombies lurch down the street

"Ah, Mortley," he says when he sees his subordinate arriving, "What are you doing here? I do not recall telling you to be here."

"Espadri!? You're here? I, uh... you should give me more credit. Thanks to my efforts, the castle has fallen ahead of schedule. I have come for further orders."

"Is that so? By the bulge of your pockets, I would have thought you simply stole away with some treasures like a rat while the others were fighting."

"You wound me, sir! i acquired these during the initial attack on Multas' life several weeks ago. I'm saddened that you think so little of me that you would expect me to be looting when others are fighting."

"It would be consistent with your cowardly actions thus far. But I will give you a chance to prove your bravery. I see some survivors from the royal guard have followed you here. Deal with them. I forbid you to leave this town until either you or they are dead." He turns and walks away into the forest.

"What!? You can't be serious! No... I'll finish off these lowly cowards and meet back up with you within the hour. You have my word!"