1. - Top - End - #342
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 14: When in doubt...Getsuga Tenshou!

Quote Originally Posted by riccaru View Post
    My point of contention was that KD apparently has a character who's going to mass produce these things.
    Usually when people use faces such as or they are likely not being serious. Given, in context, the resources required to create the suit alongside the difficulties of adapting a human body to being able to use it, I'm pretty sure that it would not be within any foreseeable future of the game's timeline that we would see mass production of these things.

Besides, I am pretty sure that the suit is the only thing that makes him able to compete with spiritual beings. Given the Battle Stat array of 40/50/40/40/100/5, I think it's safe to say that most upper seated officers could reliably fight him on even grounds. I'm aware this is freeform, but this is the reason why I include those numbers in my entries, and presumably why KD includes them in his. It makes for a good baseline estimate of power.

That said, as the essential figurehead of SWORD, no, mass-producing Dynamo suits is not in the plans.
    Last edited by strawberryman; 2011-01-28 at 12:19 AM.
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Rebornē characters!
    Madokapunk!