Grace nods.
"A possibility to consider, but I do think it is an unlikely one. But very well done, Eglarast. If there is anything you ever wish from us, you only need ask.
"Now, however, there are some other things that I think need attending to. If both of you are willing, I'd very much appreciate your help."

She stands and goes to one of the many white boards, tapping her pen on it.
"First and foremost, as capable as you both are proving yourselves to be- and, forgive my ego, as capable as I am- we still have a decided lack of members. As such, I think a recruitment campaign is in order. Advertise our presence, that we are recruiting, and our new ring method- make it clear that in helping us, someone has the capability to expand and increase their powers and status, and make Nexus a safer and more hospitable place. Advertise that we are not just allies in war, but in peace and times of trouble. People from all walks of life can join us.
"While I think the basics that should go into this campaign are obvious, I would appreciate any input or suggestions either of you have."

The board has numerous lines of text being drawn over it. A heading- "Recruitment," along with bullets under it specifying that there should be an emphasis of the rewards Aurora has to offer successful members, a large number of posters and active participation in advertisement by current members and associates.
Also, at the bottom there seems to be a bullet entitled "Rave," without any kind of explanation.