Quote Originally Posted by ShneekeyTheLost View Post

In regards to the fifteen-minute day, Rope Trick, and Magnificent Mansion (both Core spells, by the way) make it almost impossible for the GM to prevent this from happening, barring time limits on goals.
He can make it more difficult due to the monsters having a heightened sense of security and planning due to the previous assault.

Quote Originally Posted by nyarlathotep View Post
Unless he focuses entirely in ranged attacks he is boned. Even if he is focused in ranged attacks he is inferior to the archer cleric next door in every way.
He could put 3 feats into hitting people with boomerangs.
The focused archery fighter is better than the cleric at archery for the majority of the levels. I think level 12 is the breaking point with stacking turning rods, and Planar Ally and no Targeteer. Pathfinder fighter would probably push that back a bit, but I don't know the details of all the stealth nerfs they did to really make that call.

I would nerf both of those, but I don't think my nerf would hit the clerics planar ally.

Quote Originally Posted by shadow_archmagi View Post
Example Scenario: Confronted with a huge chasm

Fighter can: Maybe throw a rope across, and then climb over. Maybe even jump, and grab the opposing cliffside, and then climb up.

Wizard can: Fly across. Dimension door across.
I can't help think of a party with a Truenamer all chanting together to help the him make his truenaming check.
Party:Red rover red rover send send the monk over!
Truenamer: *rolls dice gets 14* Got it.
Monk: *Moves forward* "AIIII!!!"
Truenamer: "Why was he a level higher than the rest of us?"