View Single Post

Thread: ITP- Battle for Alarra

1. - Top - End - #279
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: ITP- Battle for Alarra

You claimed in public, that's the problem - you could have just passed the information on to Tialait via PM and hope she's in contact with the baner or will be in contact if she's telling the truth.

Even then, there's 2 baners alive last I checked and even though one of them is a neutral, they lose nothing by helping the villagers since they can't bane themselves anyways.

It was entirely unnecessary to come out in public until you were sure that there was no way you would be baned which would only happen if the baner never gets into contact with Tialait. Basically, you've just made things alot harder for the villagers if you're telling the truth unless the neutral baner cooperates and Murska muddied the water even more with his confirmation when there was absolutely no need to.

The there's also the fact that for all I know, the wolves may have scried the baner and this is all just a ploy to make sure he ain't protecting himself.

Basically, coming out in public like that should always have been the last resort when you've exhausted all other options but you outed yourself when other options were still available.

Murska: Tialait may be a proxy but there's only been 5 nights. With uncertainty of scries combined with the potential of scry targets getting killed, I'd say there'd be just as good a chance that Tialait really is the seer.
    As for you claiming IP would definately be dead, see what I said above.

Regarding IP only getting voided rather than killed, I can definately see you doing exacty that in this sort of game since with the changes to who's the seer and who's the fool neither seer/fool can trust any of their results especially since Lex never mentioned how she'll dictate the swaps and as such it doesn't really hurt the wolves at all to keep one alive if they can lead the seer/fool around with suggestions.
    Last edited by Fleeing Coward; 2011-01-31 at 02:59 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLaughingMan View Post
    He's Fleeing Coward. The man could be a cookie-baking, cancer-stricken orphan kitten and still look like a reasonable suspect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    I would advise people not to trust FC just on principle. Even if he's on your team, confirmed by the narrator.