Quote Originally Posted by Kaww View Post
I would appreciate input on where you played and rate it in comfort and how much you liked the environment/atmosphere.
I gotta agree, school buildings make for decent accomodations when nobody's house is available. We had our Exalted game in this study room in the campus center, brought our own snacks and drinks. Only troublesome bit was we had no control over the building's climate control.

Your or a player's house is also a very good option - just remember to follow any rules the host sets down and be considerate of others.
Quote Originally Posted by Kaww View Post
Also session durations and the amount of necessary breaks.
That will always vary from group to group - some will game from 4 p.m. to 4 a.m. (I know my gaming group did a few times) with players taking the time to go to the bathroom whenever they feel like it and their character isn't doing anything noteworthy, while others will only game for three or four hours, with a ten-minute break every hour. My personal preferences? I like a long game, with a decent-sized break somewhere in the middle to let the GM refresh himself and give everyone a chance to grab a bite to eat, chat, pop out for some fresh air, et cetera... still, don't make the break too long, or they might just decide to stop for the night. If they start watching Batman, that's a bad sign.